Speaker 1: Welcome. It is Verdict with Center.
Speaker 2: Ted Kruz, Ben Ferguson with you, and we are doing this show right now in the middle of some seriously interesting and big breaking news potentially Center, and that is that there is a ceasefire agreement. As you and I are doing this show, we are about three hours away from that ceasefire officially quote unquote taking place. It'll happen four am officially with Israel. Your initial reaction to that.
Speaker 3: Well, the ceasefire is major breaking news. After fourteen months of active war between Israel and Hesbelah, that war is going to come to a conclusion today. The Biden White House is taking credit for it, is celebrating it as a major victory, and there's no doubt this is a serious defeat for Hesbela in many respects. This is a victory for the people of Israel. At the same time, we're gonna break down what exactly it means, because there's more to this than meets the eyes, and we're going to explain that. We're going to talk about why this ceasefire was signed right now, why it was signed in the transition between Biden and Trump, and what are the consequences going forward. And finally, we're going to revisit the story that we had in Monday's pod where the mayor of Denver I described is today's modern day bull Connor. He is a recalcitrant Democrat who does not care what federal law is. He is going to stand in the way. He is gonna stand with illegal immigrants. He is going to stand with the criminals who are terrorizing American citizens. And I got to tell you the Trump administration, Tom Home and the New Borders are in the White House has made clear if the mayor of Denver wants to go to jail for illegal immigrants, then the Trump administration will be more than happy to oblige. We're going to talk about that as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's going to be very interesting to see the showdown because there are a lot of Democrats that are like, all right, let's bring it on.
Speaker 1: We're gonna break all that down for you in a moment.
Speaker 2: If you are thinking about Black Friday sales and you're thinking about getting something for Christmas, will add this to your list, and it might give you the peace of mind and someone you love, and that is being able to protect yourself with a burna less lethal pistol launcher. I have gotten these for a lot of my family members and you are going to love this. I want you to see what it is because it is truly a great way to protect and offend yourself and most importantly, but put distance between you and an attacker. Now, this is legal in all fifty states. No permits or background checks are needed, and I own this myself. They are great for your family members to have as well, especially if you have a daughter, a granddaughter, or a son who is eighteen or older.
Speaker 1: Berna is the answer.
Speaker 2: It is designed for easy use by all age groups eighteen and over. The Burner launcher has powerful deterrence like tear gas and kinetic rounds. With a sixty foot range, one shot can incapacitate attackers for up to four forty minutes. It is used by government agencies and law enforcement around the country. More than a half million units have been sold and more than fourteen thousand, four and a half star reviews have been given to BURNA. Maybe you don't feel comfortable carrying a firearm. Maybe you work someplace where you're not allowed to have a firearm. Well, the Burno last lethal pensil launcher is the answer. Now, Look, I own firearms. I've had to use one to save my life, but I can tell you I also love knowing that I have the Burner, and with increased crime and violence around our country, this is a great way for you to have extra personal safety and security for you and your family and people that maybe don't feel comfortable with a firearm or cannot carry it to where they work or maybe at where they live. So visit burna dot com slash verdict. You're going to get ten percent off your purchase. That's b y r in a dot com slash verdict, and you can look at the videos they have there so you know eactly what it can do to protect you. When you see it, you're gonna be like, yeah, I want this BYRNA dot com slash verdict for ten percent off. That's by RNA dot com slash verdict. All right, So let's talk about the timing of this big announcement. It was very clear that Joe Biden wanted this this very well, maybe his last big moment as president in the Rosegarden. He was wanting to take major credit for this deal getting done and saying, well, now it's time for Israel to kind of move on past killing terrorists.
Speaker 3: Well, this war, this active and hot war between Israel and Hesbela, has been waging for fourteen months now, and it happened on October seventh, a year ago, when Hamas attacked Israel, murdered over twelve hundred Israelis and in the greatest mass murder of Jews in a single day since the Holocaust. Immediately after that, Hesbela so Gaza Hamas attacked Southern Israel. Gazas in the southern part of Israel. Lebanon is to the north and Hamas and Hesbela are two separate terrorist groups, but they're both proxies of the nation of Iran. They're both funded by Iran. Both Hamas and Hesbela receive over ninety percent of their funds from Iran, and so. Once Hamas carried out October seventh in southern Israel, Hesbela responded by launching thousands and thousands of missiles into northern Israel, and as a consequence, Northern Israel has evacuated. Tens of thousands of Israeli citizens have evacuated from northern Israel, have been evacuated for many, many months, unable to go to their homes because Hesbela has been raining rockets onto them, and so Israel responded with overwhelming force, taking out Hesbela's leadership, taking out many, many of their terrorists, devastating their infrastructure. And today they announced a ceasefire. Now, Joe Biden announced the ceasefire from the Rose Garden, and Biden said, let me quote quote, Let's be clear, Israel did not launch this war. The Lebanese people did not seek that war either, nor did the United States. Security for the people of Israel and Lebanon cannot be achieved only on the battlefield. And that's why I directed my team to work with the governments of Israel and Lebanon to forge a ceasefire, to bring a conflict between Israel and Hesbela to a close. Now, I got to say, that's an infuriating statement. We're gonna play more of it in just a second, but it's an infuriating statement because it continues the Biden administration's practice of drawing an equivalence between Gosh, you know, hesbel is in the wrong, Israel's in the wrong. They're just all in the wrong, and wise old me is going to tell them to put down their arms. Let's be clear, it wasn't Israel that invaded Gaza. It was Hamas that invaded southern Israel and murdered twelve hundred civilians, raped women and little girls. Let's be clear, it wasn't Israel that invaded Lebanon. Rather, it was Hesbola that launched thousands and thousands of rockets, murdering civilians into northern Israel. In terms of who launched this war, it was not Israel. And well, okay, look you've heard me say that. Listen to Joe Biden talking in the Rose Guard.
Speaker 4: Getting all this done will require making some hard choices. Israel has been told, has been bowled on the battlefield. Iran and proxies have paid a very heavy price. Now Israel must be bold and turning tactical gains against Iran and as proxies into a coherent strategy that secure Israel's long term. It's long term safety and advance is a broader peace and prosperity in the region. Today's announcement is a critical step in advancing that vision, and so I applaud the crazy decision made by the leaders of Lebanon and Israel to end the violence. It reminds us that peace is possible. Say that again is possible. As long as that is the case, I'll not for a single moment stop working to achieve it. God bless you all. Sorry to keep you waiting so long. May God protect our troops. Thank you.
Speaker 2: I mean, Iran and its proxies have paid a very heavy price, so therefore, stop killing terrorists. That's a weird doctor in coming from the President of United States of America.
Speaker 1: Am I wrong?
Speaker 3: You're not wrong? And let's start with the utter incoherence. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris and every Democrat in the Senate, in the House together work together to send over one hundred billion dollars to Iran to the Iyatola Kamenie, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris and congressional Democrats have been the greatest friend Hesbel and Hamas have ever had. Why is that because they flooded one hundred billion dollars into Iran, and Iran put much of that money into Hamas into Hesbela funding their terror war against Israel, and Joe Biden doesn't put any of the fault at the feet of the terrorists. Instead, he lectures Israel and look, look I got to say today in response to this deal, I put out a lengthy statement and I just want to I want to share my statement with you because there's quite a bit of substance in it, and want I want to read it and then we'll talk about what it means. Here's the statement I put out today. Our Israeli allies have accomplished enormous military successes over the last year against the Iranian controlled terrorist group Hezbolah, killing thousands of Hesbela terrorists, eliminating Hesbela's entire command, and dismantling its infrastructure across Lebanon. These actions have directly contributed to vital American national security interests, including directly by liquidating terrorist leaders who had the blood of hundreds of Americans on their hands. Indeed, the US Israel relationship is at the core of US interest in the Middle East. An American policy should be to provide unequivocal military and diplomatic support to our Israeli allies to fully ensure their security. However, the Biden administration is spent the last four years pathologically obsessed with undermining Israel and boosting Iran, including by coursing our Israeli allies to cede maritime territory to Hesbela. They are now using the transition period to the Trump administration and a Republican Congress to try to lock in these efforts and to constrain the incoming administration by establishing what they believed to be irreversible diplomatic, legal, and military policies. However, these and similar international policies are not irreversible. This month, I let a letter co signed by ten other senators saying that the US will fundamentally reevaluate our relationship with United Nations and the Palestinians if Palestinian President of Boas fulfills the pledge he made to secure Israel's expulsion from the UN General Assembly. Last week, I joined my colleagues in vowing to act against the International Criminal Court for undermining American and Israeli interest by issuing arrest warrants for Israeli leaders, and said everyone involved in the decision should face American sanctions. I am deeply disturbed both by reports that Obama Biden officials exerted enormous pressure on our Israeli allies to accept this cease fire, and by how those officials are characterizing Israel's obligations. This pressure and these statements our further efforts to undermine Israel and constrain the incoming Trump administration. Obama Biden officials pressured our Israeli allies into accepting the ceasefire by withholding weapons they needed to defend themselves and counter Hesblah, and by threatening to facilitate a further order binding international arms embargo through the United Nations. Obama Biden officials are already trying to use Israel's acceptance of this ceasefire to ensure that Hesbela and other Iranian terrorist groups remain intact across Lebanon and to limit Israel's future freedom of action and self defense. Administration officials, including Secretary of State Blincoln, today even downplayed Israel's right under the ceasefire to strike terrorist groups in Lebanon when those groups pose imminent threats. These constraints have been rejected by our Israeli allies. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has said that under the ceasefire, Israel retains full freedom of action to counter Hesbelah if the group attacks Israel or tries to rebuild its terrorist infrastructure. The United States should allow and assist Israel in doing so. And I am committed to working with the Trump administration in my colleagues in the incoming Congress to ensure that they are able to do so.
Speaker 2: You look at that statement, and it is so one pint eighty from the policy that we're hearing from this administration, their ideology. They're saying it now publicly, which is, well, we don't like it when you guys kill too many terrorists. What's the right number. I mean, that's a real question. I think you have to add about all of them, right. But they're saying basically, and I go back, basically, let's go back the exact quote from Joe Biden. Iran and its proxies that paid a very heavy price. He's saying to Israel, all right, guys, you killed enough of them, I think, so let the rest of them live. How is that possible for Israel to survive?
Speaker 1: Senator?
Speaker 2: If this is the mentality that the large part of the American government believes is what success or failure looks.
Speaker 3: Like, and understand when Biden says Iran has paid a heavy price to literally, while he's saying that, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are refusing to enforce the oil sanctions, and so they're flowing billions of dollars to Iran right now. That is going to end on January twentieth. One of the most significant things the incoming Trump administration is going to do is immediately and vigorously enforced the oil sanctions, which will bring crushing economic pressure to Iran. But anyone who thinks that Iran, you know, Kamala Harris said in the Sixty Minutes interview that the greatest national security threat was to Iran to America was from Iran. And of course sixty Minutes, because they were sick of fans for the administration, didn't ask the obvious question, if they're greatest national security threat, why are you giving them a hundred billion dollars? I don't understand people don't generally pay to arm the people who want to murder them. That she was never forced to answer. But even today, Joe Biden the Democrats continue to fund Iran. That will change on January twentieth. An understand look. On one level. The Wall Street Journal had an op ed today saying what a tremendous victory this was for Israel because Hesbelah is incredibly weakened, and that is unquestionably true. And it is up to Israel to make a decision whether or not to enter this ceasefire. They made the decision to do so. But understand, a big, big part of the reason Israel made this decision is because the Biden administration put enormous pressure on Israel by cutting off weapons and threatening to cut off more weapons. And in fact, at a press conference here's what Prime Minister net and Yahu said were the reasons to support the deal. He laid out three reasons. Number one, to focus on the Iranian threat, number two, to provide an opportunity to refresh the Israeli forces, and number three to separate Hamas from the Northern Front. Now understand, number two is basically saying, well, the Americans have cut off our weapons and so we've got to do this cease fire so we can focus on Hamas. That is the result of this White House and Democrats undermining Israel.
Speaker 2: I want to tell you real quick about my friends in the USCCA, and it is getting into that Christmas season. How would you like to have a chance to win seventeen hundred dollars to buy any self defense gear you need, Well, you can do that by texting the word right now America to eight.
Speaker 1: Seven two two two.
Speaker 2: Now, let me tell you about the USCCA and why they're giving away seventeen hundred dollars because they want you to be able to protect yourself. And I've had to use a firearm to save my life and I wish I would have known about the USCCI.
Speaker 1: I wish it would have been a member.
Speaker 2: Why because when you're a member of the USCCA, not only will you get access to the Protector Academy, which is where you learn vital skills like precision shooting and how to fortify your home against criminals, but you also get access to their twenty four to seven critical Response team.
Speaker 1: And what does that include.
Speaker 2: It is included in that benefit the self defense liability insurance. And that is so important if you carry a firearm to make sure that you and your family are prepared for anything. Now, there are a lot of activists das out there and they do not like law abiding citizens exercising their Second Amendment right. And that's all the more reason why you need to become a member of the USCCA. Now, I also want to for a limit time give you something else. You just text the word America right now to eight seven two two two, and you're going to get the uscca's free Life Saving Concealed Carry and Family Defense Guide and a chance to win seventeen hundred dollars to buy any self defense gear you need before it's too late. So text to word America right now to eight seven two two two. That's text to word America to eight seven two to two to get the free Life Saving Consaled Carry Guide and that chance to win seventeen hundred dollars right now. Soana, let me ask you another question about the Also, when it comes the timing of this, there was Israel want to make it clear they feel like the Biden administration completely abandoned them and their leadership, which was to force them into a cease fire. Israeli government spokesman went on MSNBC and this is what he said on.
Speaker 5: That potential ceasefire deal joining us now. Israeli government spokesman in the Office of the Prime Minister, David Menzer, really good to have you.
Speaker 6: Thank you for being with us.
Speaker 5: Is this a permanent deal or a temporary deal?
Speaker 7: Look, the length of the cease fire depends on what happens inside Lebanon. We will certainly, from Misral's point of view, adhere to the agreement, but we will also insist on the agreement being enforced. We will respond forcefully to any violations. So with the US's understanding, we will make taking the full freedom of military action.
Speaker 6: Yes, of course, we want our.
Speaker 7: People to go home to their homes in sovereign Israeli territory. But if, as what our violates the agreement and tries to rearm, we will attack. If it tries to rebuild its terrorist infratrac infrastructure near the border, we will attack.
Speaker 6: And the Prime Minister's made crystal clear.
Speaker 7: If it launches rockets, if it digs tunnels, if it brings in truckloads of rockets, we will attack. We all want peace in this region, no one more than Israel, but we will respond forcely, forcibly to any violation of this agreement.
Speaker 6: Does that go for.
Speaker 5: The other side as well? If Israel comes back and re arms itself and resets for a possible future escalation, possible future escalation in Lebanon, is that a violation of the agreement?
Speaker 1: I just kind of stop and get your reaction there.
Speaker 2: It's amazing how the media here is acting like Israel as a terrorist organization. They should be held the same standards as a terrorist organization, Like, well, hold on a second, if you're gonna hold terrorist's standards Israel, are you guys gonna not you know, arm yourself again. Israel is doing this in a defensive manner because they've been attacked from all sides, and yet NBC is asking a question like they're a terrorist group.
Speaker 3: That may be the most astonishing question I've ever heard a reporter say in my life. I want you to play that play just the final question again. I want you to hear it, because this is staggering that this is Do you have the name of this reporter?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is on Katie Tour's show NBC slash MSNBC. And again here's that question, as she acts like Israel as a terrorist organization.
Speaker 1: Does that go for the other side as well?
Speaker 5: If Israel comes back and re arms itself and resets for a possible future escalation, possible future escalation in Lebanon, is that a violation of the agreement?
Speaker 2: I mean, and people wonder why the media, Yeah, no one has any faith in them anymore.
Speaker 3: And understand Katie Ture was a star reporter for NBC. She was embedded with the Trump campaign in twenty sixteen. She now has her own show on MSNBC. And what an absurd question is the agreement violated if Israel re arms itself, Katie, Israel is a sovereign nation. Israel is entitled to defend itself. There's nothing in this agreement. I mean, listen to the idiocy of Well, doesn't this agreement say that Israel cannot have an army, can't defend itself, has to be utterly defenseless. Why, Well, they committed the horrible crime of existing when Hamas came in and murdered twelve hundred innocent civilians. Like, there is a reason that we did an episode early on after October seventh, that is actually one of my favorite episodes entitled CNN is Hamasa's Air Force. So is MSNBC, so is ABC by the way, you want to go back, And that's one of the episodes we put on YouTube. It's a video episode and you can watch it because we play about a dozen different clips where the corporate media is the pr arm of Hamas. Well, there is MSNBC being the pr arm of Hesbela, saying, well, wouldn't it violated if Israel re arms itself. No, Israel has a right to defend itself and to keep the people of Israel safe, and they are not the equivalent as apparently MSNBC seems to think of the terrorist organization some Amas and Hesbela that target and murder civilians.
Speaker 2: I wish, by the way, I could say that this is the worst for Katie in this interview. Listen to the response from the Israeli government spokesman and then the follow up to this about why the timing has happened now for this deal to be done, and that's where Israel basically kind of says like, yeah, it's the Biden administration's fault because they didn't give us what we need to defend ourselves.
Speaker 7: Listen, of course, not Casey, Israel's a sovereign country, not the organization we're talking about a chezebla, a terrorist organization in my country. But also last time I checked in your country, to Katie, they're a terrorist organization. They're our enemy. That make no mistake, they're your enemy and the States as well. So we of course at Israel will defend ourselves. That's our rights like any other country in the world, to defend ourselves. But if this terrorist organization begins to prepare another attack against us, we will defend ourselves.
Speaker 6: Israel reserves that right.
Speaker 5: Is this contingent upon the US unfreezing a weaponshipment, specifically those one ton bombs that Israel had been using so effectively.
Speaker 7: Well, look, the Prime Minister made clear just before a couple of hours ago that the reasons why this has happened now are three reasons. It's because we want to focus now on the Iranian threat. The premises don't want to expand on that, but we know that Iran is preparing to create a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 6: We cannot let that happen.
Speaker 7: We will always make that our number one priority because Iran say they wish to wipe this country off the face of the earth, Katie, when they say it, we believe it. And the second reason, of course is to yes, give our forces a breather and to replenish our stocks, and there have been big delays. The Prime Minister made that clear that yes, the US is our closest ally in the world.
Speaker 6: There are no too.
Speaker 7: Closer countries anywhere in the world. But there have been big delays in weapons and munitions deliveries. The Prime Minister made that clear, and these delays we hope will be resolved.
Speaker 6: Very very soon.
Speaker 7: But really the third reason for this ceasepy now is to separate As. The Prime Minister said that fronts and isolate Humas. From day two of this war, Hamas was counting on Hesbealata fight by its side. That was a massive miscalculation. With Hesbela now out of the picture, Hamas is left on its own and Israel can increase our pressure on Hamas, get.
Speaker 6: Our hostages home, which is our sacred mission. It's on number one priority.
Speaker 2: I mean you hear it there. They're still like, hey, you guys, let us hang out to dry. The Biden administration did this on purpose. We need this.
Speaker 1: We got to wait for Trump to come in.
Speaker 3: Well, and that's why this cease fire happened now. As the Biden White House put enormous pressure on Israel to accept this deal, Israel did, and it is rational for Israel to make the decision focusing on Hamas, cutting Hamas off from Hesbela. That is a major strategic step forward. And so I understand why the deal was attractive. But the deal is also this White House is a It was prompted by this White House for extended periods of time cutting off weapons to Israel.
Speaker 1: But b.
Speaker 3: Joe Biden and Kamala Harrison, the Democrats are trying to tie Israel's hands, and they're trying to do it before the Trump administration comes into office. And so what I'm trying to make clear is nothing in this deal ties Israel's hands to protect itself, to defeat and kill terror Understand, Literally, on the day of October seventh, the Biden administration was saying publicly, do not retaliate militarily. They have been saying every day since October seventh happened, stop killing terrorists. And Israel to its credit, and I got to say the Prime Minister spokesman there, I think did a fantastic job of articulating that Israel is going to defend itself whether or not Democrats in Washington are willing to support it.
Speaker 2: Everybody's looking for the perfect Black Friday deal, the perfect gift for the holidays. And if you've got a hunter, if you've got a shoot in your family, you've got to sign them up for Amo Squared and I'm going to give you some free Amo in your account right now.
Speaker 1: Now. Ammo Squared is amazing.
Speaker 2: And if you had a hard time finding m O during COVID and you saw the prices go up three x four x, five x six x, it was insane. I owned a gun store and a gun range. Then I have never seen what happened during that you literally couldn't get Ammo. Well, Ammo Squared ensures that you never have that problem again, that you have Ammo when you need it. And it's an automated approach to purchasing Ammo on any budget.
Speaker 1: It's simple.
Speaker 2: You pick your calibers, you set your budget, and you select a shipping trigger.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: Your Ammo grows slowly over time and is stored for free as it builds up, and is shipped with a click of a button. Now, unlike a traditional subscription service, you aren't forcing into a set budget and or a monthly shipment. You decide your budget and you can change your budget whenever you want to, and you schedule when you get your Ammo shipped to you. Now, Ammo Squared offers nearly seventy different caliber options. And let's say you store up one caliber. And then you sell that firearm and you change to a different caliber.
Speaker 1: Not a problem.
Speaker 2: You can trade it back in without even having to take the shipment. You just say I want to switch from nine to this, or I want to switch from this a rifle to that rifle caliber.
Speaker 1: It's no problem at all.
Speaker 2: It's budget friendly and customer and you can buy as little as a few dollars a month and then everything's managed online. Forget about moving a heavy case of AMMO in your garage or trying to sell AMMO as well. Online you can exchange your AMMO squared inventory from one caliber to another, or you can sell it and make big money if the price in fact goes up. So let me give you some free AMO in your account right now. Go to amosquared dot com slash bend today amosquared dot com slash bend today to get free AMO on your account. There's no minimum to buy, no memberships needed, and no extra fees. You can buy AMMO on the small budget amosquare dot com slash bend and get free AMO in your account today. Sata, I want to move to this other topic, and we talked about this the other day on the show, but I want to lay it out for people.
Speaker 1: Maybe you miss this.
Speaker 2: The mayor of Denver, he's like begging to get arrested. He's just he's a martyr and he's I've said this about illegal immigrants and sanctuary cities to remind everybody.
Speaker 8: About civil disobedience. You've mentioned that a couple of times now. Would you be willing to participate in those as the mayor of Denver? Would you be willing to go out and protest these things?
Speaker 9: I would if I believe that our residents are having their rights violate. If I think things are happening that are illegal or immoral or an American in our city, I would certainly protest it, and I would expect other residents would do the same.
Speaker 8: Trump's new borders are Tom Homan has said that he is willing to arrest leaders like yourself for standing in the way of these policies that they want to enact. Would you be willing to go to jail for these things?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm not afraid of that, and I'm also not seeking that. I think the goal is we want to be able to negotiate with reasonable people how to solve hard problems. Republican and Democratic presidence in the past have all tried to find solutions to these problems. President Reagan help people get access to work so they could stay and support themselves. Biden Harris worked on restricting entry at the border to close down There are a lot of ways to approach this problem. We don't think it has to come to this, but yeah, I think and you look at you know, Ralph Carr has always been one of my heroes. He was the governor who in the middle of the interment of Japanese Americans, said this was the wrong thing to do, and he stood up. It was unpopular, people were mad at about it. That was in the middle of wartime. If the president or any of his actors are going to do things that we think are illegal or immoral or an American, we'll stand up against those now.
Speaker 1: Center what did you call him? Again? Just for people that may have missed it the other day.
Speaker 3: A modern day bull Connor. Bull Connor was yet another elected Democrat who hated federal law, in this case, hated federal civil rights law, who stood up and defied federal civil rights law and said we're going to continue to discriminate, We're going to continue to be prejudiced. Well, in this instance, you have the mayor of Denver saying he's going to continue to favor illegal aliens to defy federal immigration laws. He's going to continue to endanger the families of Denver. If you actually care about your children in Denver, well, the mayor's telling you you're not his priority. You're his priority is protecting the Venezuelan gang members, the murderers and rapists who've been released into his community, that he's working for them and not for you. And the absolute smug arrogance and condescension by the way he analogizes himself to people standing up to Japanese internment camps. There's of course a rich irony to that, because the Japanese internment camps were opened by FDR the hero of the Democrats. It's the Democrat Party that it's over and over and over again. You go back to the eighteen sixties. It was the Democrat Party that founded the Ku Klux Klan. It was the Democrat Party that wrote the Jim Crow Laws. It was the Democrat Party that created the Japanese internment camps. And it was the Democrat Party that were the party of Bull Connor and and the Dixiecrats who stood up and fought against civil rights. And I got to say, the mayor of Denver is continuing a proud tradition.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: In response to his boast, Tom Homan went on on hat hennity and actually responded and said, well, okay, you've offered to be arrested. Well we'll take take a listen to what Tom Homan had to say.
Speaker 10: Response, Tom, you heard you heard this mayor out there in Colorado. I want to get your reaction to it. And I want you to be clear about who is jurisdiction, the federal government or state and local governments. And if you're a sanctuary state or city, are you breaking the law?
Speaker 6: Absolutely breaking law?
Speaker 11: All yes to do to look at Arizona versus us USC.
Speaker 6: He the's breaking law.
Speaker 11: But look me and the Denver mayor we agree on one thing.
Speaker 6: He's willing to go to jail.
Speaker 11: I'm willing to put him in jail because there's a statue, it's Title eight in United States called thirteen twenty four trouble Ive and what it says is is a felony if you knowing me, Harbor concealed and Immigration authorities is also a family to impede federal law forced officer. So if you don't to help, that's fine, he can get the hell all the way.
Speaker 6: But we're going to go do the job.
Speaker 11: President Trump has a mandative American people. We got to secure this country, we got to save American lives. And I find it shocking any mayor of a city would say, President trusts, be clear, we want a consentry on public safety threats and national security thrusts. I'd find it hard to believe that any mayor or government would say they don't want public safety trusts remove from their neighborhoods. I mean, I mean, I don't know what tell is going on in Denver, but we're gonna go and we're gonna fix it if you don't want to fix it, if you don't want to protect his communities.
Speaker 6: President Trump and Ice.
Speaker 2: Will I love just how a matter of fact, and I feel like there's a big change coming and they're not going to screw around with these mayors and let them continue to defy the law. I think that's a smart move to say it early on. This is the line. You either abide by the law or you don't, and there will be consequences.
Speaker 3: Well, look that that is exactly right, that you don't have a right to defy federal law. You don't have a right to obstruct federal agents carrying out federal law. And end, by the way, to be clear, this this Democrat mayor is bluffing. He's talking tough. I think I think his words are empty. And in just a couple of months we're going to see, uh, We're going to see proof.
Speaker 2: Of that, no doubt about it. Don't forget. We do the show Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Hit that subscribe auto dow button. Also, if you will help us grow by writing us a five star review and making sure you share this on social media, it makes a massive difference to reach people that have not listened to the show. We try to give you great information every single time we sit down and do this, so if you will share it on social media, it is a tremendous help to reaching new changing hearts and minds. If you'll do that, we would greatly appreciate it as well. Also, and those in between days, grab my podcast, the Ben Ferguson Podcasts. I'll keep you up to down on the big breaking news. And then Senator and I will see you back here in a couple of days.