Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy.
Speaker 3: Mellencamp and Tamora Judge.
Speaker 2: How's it going to Ham? Not so great?
Speaker 3: Been sick in red all day yesterday. Now my back hurts him laying in bed all day. So it's just lovely. But hopefully it'll be all gone before Memorial Day weekend.
Speaker 2: I know you got to get on after it.
Speaker 3: I know, are you doing anything well this week?
Speaker 2: I was at Alisol Ranch this weekend with the family.
Speaker 3: And so that was so fun.
Speaker 2: It was so much fun and so beautiful and just like there's not even TV's in the room, like it's actually an escape. So that was lovely. And then on Sunday actually leave to go to my Horse Nationals, the one that's back in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so guys.
Speaker 2: I'm going to let you know I am going to be gone for a week. But Tamara has some great people filling in, and you don't need to just assume I love whenever I'm gone. They're like Teddy got fired.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Teddy's fired. That's our goal is to fire Teddy.
Speaker 2: Teddy and Tamara are actually beauting right now. So that's why she's taking a week off.
Speaker 3: Like it's crazy, just things that fans come up with sometimes, Like there was a picture that I posted over the weekend or I don't even know when I posted it, but it was We went to the event, the Emmy event for Andy for Watcher happens live. It's called for Your Consideration. It's a party with all the voters and we get to know them, talk to them whatever. So I didn't take pictures, but I gave my phone to somebody to take pictures, and and god forbid, one of the pictures Shannon wasn't in. How dare you cut her out? I'm like, she was never in the picture. Like it's just I'm like, you guys are making a bigger deal than what it is. It's like always something. It's all these fans jumped to conclusions all the time.
Speaker 2: And I mean, here's the thing. If we were in a fight, or if one of us did get the boot, do you really not think that we would probably share it in some capacity? Like we are loud now right talk like we're not gonna It's not like I'm gonna be like, Oh, I'll just wait till people figure it out.
Speaker 3: Like that, Teresa announce that she is no longer with Melissa Feastera in their podcast and has a new podcast host. Who do you think it is?
Speaker 2: Oh? Well, I don't know. Do you think it has to do with the two of them or was it we read something that had to do with Elle and.
Speaker 3: M Yeah, yeah, I'm sure it has a lot to do with a lot of things. But Teresa, you know, did a post and said our interview or something and just said that Melissa is pregnant and is concentrating on her family right now. Oh she did the Bravo Yeah, yeah, the network decided to go in a different direction.
Speaker 2: Do you think that she's going to keep it the same Do you think she's going to keep it the same name? I read.
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: This could mean nothing and this could be complete hearsay. But I read that Teresa's pod is going to be with Jacqueline Lorita.
Speaker 3: Okay, I haven't heard that. I assumed it was going to be Louis.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Really, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I I mean, granted, we have the Ed's pod, but like I wouldn't be our You thought it would be like love Bubble podcast.
Speaker 3: Between the two of them. Yes, yeah, like.
Speaker 2: Me and Edwin doing a podcast together. It'd be like each other running each other's businesses. Like that's a note for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Eddie and I asked God, asked many times to do a podcast after I got fired, and it just none of it really made any sense.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess Melissa does do hers with Joey. Yeah not all the time though, Yeah, that's true. But do you think it's gonna be called the same name? Is it the same podcast producers?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm sure the name will change definitely.
Speaker 2: What's the name now? I almost said no mistay okay? Or no stay bitches? Yeah okay, now mis stay bitches, so we'll have to stay.
Speaker 3: Did you happen to see the quick OC commercial last night?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 3: Oh did you notice I was not in it? I did.
Speaker 2: I thought it was because I didn't see it on television. I saw it on you know when you go to look at somebody's repost on their Instagram story. Yeah, I saw it there, so I was like, oh, maybe it cut off early.
Speaker 3: Do you know what it confused me?
Speaker 2: For?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 3: Know, our trailer has not dropped, and this is the first commercial come out, and it's so quick and it means nothing, And I thought that's an interesting choice of commercials to put out there. But the fans are loving it.
Speaker 2: Do you think that's just because they don't know fully what direction they're gonna have it go. I don't know. I like, we're gonna give a little non dramatic teaser.
Speaker 3: Maybe I just have never known them to put out a commercial like that prior to the actual trailer coming out.
Speaker 2: What last year remember when they had you guys all kind of was that last year where they had you all like dressed up and sounding like old school like house.
Speaker 3: We weren't dressed up. Those were actually they weren't even us that black and white. I hated that. Hated it that that trailer last year like how to be a nineteen fifties housewife, and then they should like, I don't know, stock video of black and white nineteen fifties housewives.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I thought that our last season was so dramatic that that was a very weird approach to go into it. It just wasn't my favorite.
Speaker 2: Well, hopefully this year will be your favorite, and we'll get to see you more when it's more than three seconds. But something else, I know this isn't even a Housewife headline, but something that I watched on the car ride home yesterday. I wasn't the one driving, but it was the Ashley Madison I watched it documentary. Did you see that housewife flashback? Yes, that's what I was gonna say. I was like, hell's ye flashback even here. I mean, I didn't realize like the magnitude that, like thirty eight million millions.
Speaker 3: And what did you think about the couple that went through it, lived through it and stayed together and now bringing it up again now that their children are older. I think I would have said, no, thank you. Well, I'm trying to put that behind me.
Speaker 2: Well, a lot of the things that you know he said. Either way, they're they're Christian bloggers essentially. Yeah, Sam, Sam and Nia So Sam and Nia. I guess they got together when Nia was like twenty years old. And I'm just telling you guys this backstory because it's really going to draw you in. To get together when they're like twenty years old. Nia is like it's her goal to be like the perfect wife, the perfect mom all of these things. Sam was at this point a nurse that worked nither.
Speaker 3: He was a cheater is what he was.
Speaker 2: But he started his own He logged into Ashley Madison, but he didn't use a fake name, he didn't use fake pictures like he went in like and it was under like dirty Little Secret or something like that. And he claimed that he never actually had any affairs with any.
Speaker 3: Of any physical Yeah, but this happen. To give it away, I'm not give it away.
Speaker 2: But this is what he said made him change his ways and find validation, which I think so often happens to people, whether it's on social media or television shows or any of those things. He said that he wanted to stop getting validation from other women once they had their first video go viral on YouTube.
Speaker 3: I mean, all that says to me is a very insecure person. And if you need validation from other women and you're married and have children, you got a serious problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or that idea of and I believe me. On my all End team, we write something, you know, every Monday, it's like what's one thing that you do I And it's where you're like vulnerable, Like, what's one thing that you could do for yourself with you know, any insecurities you're currently having. And I said, I'm really just trying to focus on the positive, the things that I can control. But sometimes my negative self talk goes with like if I haven't booked another TV show and I don't know if that's because of my bad relationship with money, and I'm always wanting to make sure that I have it and in this like panic state about losing money or whatever it may be. But it's just like knowing that that exists and going, Okay, it's out. But this is really what I need to focus on. These are all the positives, my family, my friends, the podcast, all in like all those things. But the way he was saying it, I was like, you might be trying to fill some sort of void, but I'm not sure you're gonna get on the YouTube channel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's something really weird.
Speaker 2: What about when he got the dropper out and took her pee behind her back to surprise her.
Speaker 3: I just don't even know that that. I don't even think that would work. I feel like the pea would be so diluted with so much water that's in the toilet that would it really show up on a pregnancy test. I'm calling bullshit on that. I think they both knew well.
Speaker 2: Also, I'm kind of pissed if I peed and I didn't flush well that too, and then my husband like showed that I did that, I'd be like, oh, now, I'm you also.
Speaker 3: Noticed there was no toilet paper in the toilet. I didn't see any. So I'm calling bullshit on that. I think they did that just for to have something to put it clicks. Yeah, like come.
Speaker 2: On, but I have one other question and then we'll get into more housewide stuff. Something that he kept saying was that we would see a countdown, like twenty eight days until all the names are going to be dropping, twenty four days, twelve days, And he kept thinking, and you would see multiple people in this documentary continue to think, maybe this is going to go away. Even the owner or the founder of Ashley Matt, the biggest cheater of them all. Yeah, I thought this was going to go away. How do people think that way?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: If I know hit the fan have to tell people right.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you a question. Kristin Tiekman and her husband were they did a flash to them people that were involved in those high profile people do they have to give permission to that network to show their face.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I think that they were saying. What she's confusing with the dark Web is that reporters were unsure the line to cross, how much they could share, how much they could do whatever. But I'd be surprised if they gave permission for that, because they would not even I was going to say, Kristin wouldn't even talk about it on Girls Trip, and clearly everyone will should talk about it.
Speaker 3: Well, I had talked to her and she was concerned about going on Girls Trip because she knew that when she left the show this was a big subject ten whatever fifteen years ago and didn't want to have to revisit it again. And now for the people that didn't know now know, because if you watch the show, I think it's what three episodes they flashed to them. And I thought, is that legal? Did they give permission? Because I know just on reality TV, nobody's face can be shown, and I mean nobody unless they sign a release form.
Speaker 2: Unless that's already been shown and this is reused footage, I think that can be I mean, we're clearly we're of the owners, but I mean they also showed snookies. I don't know if that's still her husband, but they showed all these people and I was like, oh my gosh, how could people not come clean in advance?
Speaker 3: What would you do if your husband was on there?
Speaker 2: I was actually watching it with Edwin and he was like, does this make you want to like go check? I was just like, yeah, I couldn't find it, couldn't find it, find it, but it I would think. I mean, I completely disagree with the motto like life is short, have an affair. There was something the owner said, do you think that all marriages are meant to last forever? You can only love one person? And I think no, the marriages take work. But the only couple I really understood was a couple that is in an open marriage and they talk about it like, well, I don't I could never be in an open marriage. I'm too crazy.
Speaker 3: But why be married? That's the thing.
Speaker 2: A couple wasn't lying to each other. They were telling each other, Okay, we're on the site, I'm meeting this person. I'm gonna go have second like whatever to reach their fantasies. But at least they're talking about it.
Speaker 3: It's so disturbing to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was very but you guys should watch it. It is really good.
Speaker 3: It's really good. We didn't talk about it not too long ago on the podcast. Yeah, why why why did we talk about it?
Speaker 2: I think it was on Girls Trip.
Speaker 3: We were covering Girls Trip, that's right.
Speaker 2: And they brought it up and Kristen really moved through it quickly, like there was almost no discussion about it, which really I wish she would have shared because I think whether your husband is having an affair or whether he's curious or talking to other women, like a lot of people could have resonated with what she was saying and how they worked through it. How did they work through it?
Speaker 3: I don't know. They've been married a long time.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: How about this Royal Housewives of Atlanta shake up for season sixteen? What are your thoughts on that? We have some new housewives here, So Kenya Moore and Drew are returning, Porsia Williams is coming back for the show for thee she's been gone we to season and then we have some new housewives. Author, business woman and podcast hosts Brittany Restaurant and Food Network Alone, Kelly Ferrell, Angela Oakley, who is wife of Charles Oakley from the NBA, and then Chemiah she's been upgraded to a full time housewife, and then our very own Cynthia Bailey will be a friend and Shuri Winfull will not be returning. Now I don't understand completely why Chara would not be returning.
Speaker 2: Did you know Charles Oakley also?
Speaker 3: That would have been great. I know, I know that Drew and Porsche friend so I see, you know, because it's like, if you're gonna fire somebody or get rid of somebody, and it came down to Drew and Chara, I would have expected them to keep pure no nothing.
Speaker 2: I love Shary. I think Chara is such good television. I think, whether it's Traders, whether it was on Housewives, like, I love watching her and I also love being around her.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think my guess would be is they cut out anybody that didn't naturally have a storyline together as friends. So I think that's why so many people are gone because they want real dynamic friendships, which I'm hoping they're going to get because it's really hard with this many newbies coming in to have that unless these relationships are already pretty cemented this is the.
Speaker 3: Third time Chary has been fired. Yeah, most fired housewife. Do you think number three it stings as bad as number one or two?
Speaker 2: Probably? It's like even w you know, it's if you break up with your boyfriend. The first time, you're like, okay, whatever, then you do it again. Then the third time he's like no, like I want to marry you, I want have kids with you, and they breaks up with you again like that one probably really freaking stance. And what's the saying for me? Once?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I'm hoping that we'll see her in some capacity on the show this season. I don't know, but I'm hoping.
Speaker 2: I don't think they from what we read, I don't think they offered Shari a friend roll this season. They did, they did it.
Speaker 3: You never know. They might just be at some restaurant and there we go, we bumped into her. I are you are you shocked that Cynthia is back.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy that she's back, And I think she's going to thrive in this role because she is the voice of reason and she has true friendships on the show, and I think she's going to help mold it together. But by a friend she can still work on the other things that she wants to do, if she wants to book a movie, if she wants to do this, if she wants to travel with her daughter. It gives her more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're busy, if you're really busy, that role is good for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she is really busy. So I'm excited to see her back on our TVs. But I also feel like there is going to be a lot of drama this season and they're going to need a mediator, and Cynthia is just the one for that job.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I agree.
Speaker 2: Did you see this next thing? This is the Bravo Shane Room, Porscha's ex. Simon comments on Shameya's post of her getting a new Rolls Royce under an Instagram reel of Shimeia being given her Rolls Royce. Simon commented, congratulations, my good sis. I'm so happy for you. My brother Gerald has excellent taste and fine automobile. Look forward to watching the only cast member with a Rolls Royce. This is causing speculation that Simon took away Porsche's Rolls Royce.
Speaker 3: Would you drive a Rose?
Speaker 2: I don't drive, so it's really not that, but I mean I would if it was a fun, nice car to an easy car to drive, I probably would. But it's kind of like a boat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we drove one.
Speaker 2: They rose West.
Speaker 3: Let us borrow one when we went and did an event at the Hamptons. This was good. She's ten years ago, but it is so big, and I'm like, I told it again, I'm not going to drive this. You drive it. I don't know, just not my thing. I'm just not that flashy. This. This next headline has me a little bit confused. So I thought her mic was off during a commercial break with Jeff Lewis, and she proceeded to say she's nice. She's really really nice, but she's kind of boring to be honest, she's too nice for the show. People are trying to take her down, but she's unresponsive. And so I was talking about Rebecca Minkoff on this hot mic. But the Partha doesn't that I don't understand completely is Jeff's show is not video lived. I from my understanding, they were videotaping it to use as clips.
Speaker 2: Well, I can say this every time I've gone on Jeff Lewis, they have told me at the beginning, remember you're still being recorded.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but therefore, but it's not airing anywhere, right, isn't it. I mean, unless say they're airing it somewhere I'm not aware of.
Speaker 2: Oh, because they video the show and put the show up on the app.
Speaker 3: They put the whole show on the app.
Speaker 2: The whole show on the app on Serious XM.
Speaker 3: As it's going live.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't like edit the clips or anything like that. That's why whenever we're there, He's like, guys, remember we're filming, because even the commercial breaks are filmed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they say that to us every commercial break. Remember we're filming. But I thought it was just like kind of like how we film this and then my heart takes clips from it and uses it for social I'm like, well, then Jeff chose to use that clip.
Speaker 2: But I guess I don't know if it's uploaded live, but I do know. I mean, I would assume there was a choice to have it edited out because it wasn't uploaded live. But I mean, we are actually gonna have Jeff Lewis on the pod.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have to ask him about that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to ask him about that. We're gonna have both. But the thing that I don't necessarily think anything Si said was bad.
Speaker 3: It's just saying that she's just not she's not the most vocal person on the show.
Speaker 2: And then people are all writing like, of course they're gonna have the scientologist on the show and try to take her down, and then here we go. But I don't think Sy was meaning that in any way. I think she was just saying, like, you know, but she also didn't say she's kind of boring. She said it's kind of boring, and then she said she is just too nice for the show. So it's making me also wonder did she just shade New York this season and is it kind of boring?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I haven't heard anything about New York at all me neither. There's another headline. Teresa and was on Tory Spelling's podcast, and Teresa says Margaret says, I like to spend all my husband's money. She likes to make me her storyline, and that is all she does. Like to talk about me. She's obsessed with me and my husband. I hate when people do that, though. I hate when they're like, okay, when somebody goes on a show and talks about what's going on in the show and you're like, oh, you're obsessed with me. You're just a sad we're talking about the show about John Fuda. Teresa said, he opens up, he opened up Pandora's box, and I'm sure now he's kicking himself. Well, I think, how do you think he how do you think he opened up Pandora's box.
Speaker 2: I think whenever you say things like you're my storyline to each other, yeah, I make you relevant, or any of those types of things, it's your people are going to come back and fight you tenfold. So if you've said that in press, I mean I think John Fuda even said that on our podcast as well, then you know, like, I don't think he was quiet about the things that he was saying about Teresa and Louis, so of course they are going to kick back in the press. I truly am a little confused what's going on with Margaret this season because with everybody else, yeah, it's all tip for tat, but there's something different about March this season, and I can't really put my finger on it, Like.
Speaker 3: Well, there's a big blind divided in the cast and they're in separate teams, and you know, she's very upset and will not speak to Teresa and Louis because they called her son at work, right, Yeah, that understand allegedly, So she's staying on her team. And when you see certain people on your team slowly move over to the other team and being friendly after they've said all this time, you know, I hate them. I don't like them. They're this or that. I can understand. It's upsetting, But also I see Margaret doing her job. But she she I know how she is. She moves storyline and you know it's she's probably gonna get a lot of shit. I know from the storyline. Mover myself. You're always the one that gets a shit, but you know what, you're also making good TV.
Speaker 2: Well. Margaret was also on Jeff Lewis's radio show and admits she did contact Louis x SO. Margaret recently said on Jeff Lew's Live where Jeff told her what Teresa had said, and she says, I can't wait for the world to see what a liar she is, and she was referring to Margaret Joseph's so in response, Margaret replies, this is her big bomb. Margaret Joseph spoke to Louis x Vanessa big deal. Margaret followed with she thinks I was the one putting things out there from the beginning. After they spoke to Laura, I spoke to her maybe once or twice. That was no big deal. But after the boddle stuff, Oh, I spoke to her for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't blame her. You know what you guys don't understand is we have so many people that come out of the woodwork that they contact us directly and have so much to say. It's a matter of what you do with that information.
Speaker 2: But I think you also make a choice if you are going to go that route or you're not, which right now we are seeing pretty much the majority of the cast have gone that route. But then Melissa Gorga did an Instagram post where she says, you don't have to tell your side of the story. Time Well, then she writes, time will tell hashtag life, hashtag Real Housewives in New Jersey hashtag real Talk. Then Homemaker Diary New York says, girl, you've been telling us for close to fifteen years. We see it. You're the problem.
Speaker 3: I don't think she's the problem at all.
Speaker 2: I think clearly they're when it's this divided of a group, you always are going to believe that your side is going to be the one that's prevailed. But I don't know until the end of a season and we've all watched it, anyone knows shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, we pissed off the food as why because we had made some comments. But I reached out to Rachel and just let her know, like we love you. It wasn't meant we just talk about, you know, what's going on in the show. I think it's because we were saying how John's just a little bit too involved, and I think that you said that John needs his own tagline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was being shady.
Speaker 3: Doesn't mean we don't like them. Doesn't mean that.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't mean that I'm leading their fan club either. And it is okay to be indifferent about somebody that you're watching while watching them, But every time I've spoken to them, I've enjoyed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're great men, were watching them, real nice.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's a little rough.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it's like that with everybody, like everything you have a good episode about episode? Yeah, No, and guys, not always everything is shown, And I'm like that on reality TV, not everything is shown.
Speaker 2: And I think. Unfortunately, you can't when we are recapping this. Everyone has to be mindful of the fact our job is to recap what we're watching and share our opinions. Do you have to agree with this?
Speaker 3: Rachel agreed with that. She's like, I get it, Like, I know you're recapping the show. You got a job to do. I do think that John Futakim off great bringing Josephina the blow up doll with a JJ and a blowjob mouth.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought that was all right.
Speaker 3: That was funny and they were doing ash so you know, you have to know your audience, and he definitely knew his audience.
Speaker 2: He definitely. I mean, that's the thank got goodness he brought that, because I'm not sure what else they would have done the entire party had he not. But I guess we get more into that later. I guess we need to cover the Watch What Happens Live episode that vander.
Speaker 3: Pump Dead from last week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a everyone's been messaging about it. She showed her true shady self, which I feel like she's been been hiding for a bit. And there were parts that I loved. I loved it, and there were parts where I was like, oh no, I mean even Andy's like, okay, can you let him talk now.
Speaker 3: I'm a huge Lisa Banta put fan, so I know we different on that opinion and what I did. I didn't see the whole episode, you saw clips, but I thought she was hilarious.
Speaker 2: These are some of the things. Lisa asked if she regrets tossing Kyle out of her house during their heated conversation. She says, no, I love Lisa asked if she regrets not showing after the season nine reunion. She said no, because you go to a reunion to reunite and Lisa did not want to do that. Lisa Is asked if she regrets cutting Durit's head out of the photo shoot she did for Lifestyle.
Speaker 3: She said about that, she says, she.
Speaker 2: Had a head transplant. It doesn't look like it did when she started, so who would have known.
Speaker 3: Oh, she's she's something else.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Lisa Is asked if she regrets her part in Puppy Gate drama. What part did I have?
Speaker 3: Would you like to tell us what part she had in that? Do you like to remind us?
Speaker 2: No, I would like to be done ever discussing Puppy Gate. Then she says if she regrets her friendship with Cedric and having him live with her, and she says, where is he? Oh, I'm not asking because I actually want him to come back. Please don't come back. This was a little Lisa asked if she regrets joking about the Mauricio rumor affairs in front of Kyle's daughter Portia. She says no, because I thought if there was something to it, we'd have a laugh about it. I'm like, in front of the three year old.
Speaker 3: Hah, Yeah, that was.
Speaker 2: Just just saying. Maybe I regret that one.
Speaker 3: Yea, yeah, maybe I regret that one.
Speaker 2: She asked if she regrets befriending Lisa Rena.
Speaker 3: She says, oh, yes, so they do not speak at all. No, I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Oh no, not at all.
Speaker 3: I can't even remember that far back. What helped between them?
Speaker 2: And then the fan question, what is your reaction to the news that Dree and PK are separating and have you been in touch with either of them? Lisa says she wasn't surprised she had She always has to make clear she hasn't watched any of the shows. She hasn't She hasn't watched the show but she has a few mutual friends and she heard from the hotel where he was staying for many months that they had been on and off separated for a long time. She thinks it's sad and hope they work it out. So she had to drop the hotel thing. She was like, I'm not letting this little chrome go to waste.
Speaker 3: Well, there's been rumors about him staying at the Beverly Hills Hotel for a long time, hasn't there.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if it's that hotel, but I think it was a lot. I know.
Speaker 3: Leah McSweeney has been diagnosed with lime disease. She shared the news by posting her test results on social media. I'm shook. Please send success stories of healing from lines at Okay, sorry, I hope you get better.
Speaker 2: Hope you get better. All Right, we'll take a quick break and we'll come back to talk about episode three of Real Housewives of New Jersey. Okay, so we are back. One of the first questions that I got on my Instagram before we even fully get into this episode. And I know we don't like to say the word team, but this is the word that was used. If you were on Real Housewives of New Jersey. What team would you choose?
Speaker 3: I would be on the Melissa Margaret team. Yeah, I have close relationships with most of those girls on that team.
Speaker 2: So hold on, break it down for me who is currently that team, because I'm having a hard time keeping track.
Speaker 3: Well, we have Margaret, Melissa, we have jen Fesla riding the fence. She's kind of Danielle.
Speaker 2: Is Danielle No? Is Danielle that team or she's the other.
Speaker 3: Team Rachel and Danielle on that team. But I think that we have We're going to have some people that go back and forth, Dolores and Jenner in the middle, which I love.
Speaker 2: Dolores, Jackie and Margaret seem to have a tension throughout this entire first thing, and we haven't even seen their falling out yet, So I'm really confused.
Speaker 3: What have you Following the release dms and text messages that have been going on, all these new fan accounts that have been set up. Now they've been dming to me showing me it's it's kind of sick, to be honest with you.
Speaker 2: I've been sent so many but it's like I don't even want to open them because then it says scene, and it's like I kind of just want to be like, I'm not if I'm not watching it on the show. I don't want to keep seeing it in my socials and then being mad that I'm not talking about what's not happening on camera. Either, bring it to camera, everybody, and let's talk about it. Don't do it to me. Yeah, well, let's let's remind ourselves. Last season Mark Margaret called Jen Aiden a drug addict.
Speaker 3: They've called each other bad name the Margret's probably the least of the worries.
Speaker 2: Well, my point is then this became such a large deal that they said that, you know, John Fuda was the biggest drug dealer in whatever county. Like, I just we have to at least say, like everyone says this shit, Do I care that Margaret said that? No, like whatever, they were in a fight, but everybody does it. We can't say one person solely goes to that level when they all do. Well, we start the episode in a scene where, in a shocking turn of events, everybody talks about Teresa. So just pro tip if you want to ice somebody out talking about the person. Yeah, because it's the morning after the party, Jen Fessler explains what happened with Teresa, and then Rachel thinks Jen is stupid for giving Teresa the time of day to defend herself.
Speaker 3: The girls are playing this entire season wrong so far when it comes to Teresa. If you guys want nothing to do with her, stop talking about her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you want Teresa to be iced out, then it can't all be about her.
Speaker 3: But I understand Margaret being upset with Jen Fessler. They've been good friends for many, many years.
Speaker 2: But it was didn't seem like Margaret was upset. It seemed like Rachel was upset. Remember, Rachel was crying, had to get up.
Speaker 3: I know Rachel's upset because I didn't know that Rachel and Jen were good friends.
Speaker 2: I know I need more. Can somebody please send me some If you're gonna send me stuff in my DM, send me some videos of Rachel and Jen having fun together and showing. Because she said the word if we drank every time she said best friends, I'd be blackout, hammer my best friend, my best friend, my bed like your best friend. Even Danielle when she decided to pop in this episode, for a second, she was like who who?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was confused, at that for sure. Maybe it was. It's a situation where off season they got really close and she felt like she was the closest to her.
Speaker 2: Were they hanging out together in the twat room at Bravocon I don't remember them hanging out together there as Jackie was with Gin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't remember. I don't think so, I.
Speaker 2: Don't remember, which I mean also not that this matters, but they showed a flashback of Rachel pretty much comparing Gin to her mother.
Speaker 3: Uh, well, there is an age difference. One thirty three one's fifty five. But it doesn't mean they can't be friends.
Speaker 2: It doesn't mean they can't be friends, but they're in very different stages of their life. Yeah, one has little, tiny children, so yeah, you can be friends, but that maybe a show friend unless you have like some interest together that I actually but either way, there's lots of crying. Jackie walks up to join the conversation, and immediately she gets kind of hyped up, and then Marge seems annoyed at Jackie. Wouldn't you say?
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure?
Speaker 2: But what Jen Professler riding the fence is a little bit on the confusing side, because she's not just really just saying whatever.
Speaker 3: It is, like, I'm Jenny, Jenny, Jenny. She's contradicting herself just a little bit this season so far. She's trying to maneuver between friends, and I don't disagree with her. I think that when you're on an ensemble cask and you pick a side, you're not doing yourself any favors. So I think as a friend, she's like, you know what, I'm just gonna talk to everybody everyone, And I don't really see a problem with that.
Speaker 2: I don't see your problem with it either. But if I said to you, Tamra, which we've never had to have this conversation, because you would never ask me to be friends or not be friends with somebody.
Speaker 3: Well, it's like, let's look throw on VICKI.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, let's say it's Vicky.
Speaker 3: She treated you like shit from the get go, as soon as we started hanging out.
Speaker 2: I would never have said to you you have to stop hanging out with VICKI or I would have never or you probably would have.
Speaker 3: You never even said a bad thing to me about it.
Speaker 2: No, I don't, because it's to me. Be friends with whoever you want to be friends with, but be careful of certain relationships. But also I wouldn't ever say to you, like if I then started getting close with Vicky or whatever, don't worry Tampa, and you guys were in your current situation, don't worry Tamara. I'm your ride, er Die, I got you every step of the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then.
Speaker 2: Gone and hung out with VICKI that I also wouldn't have done that, yeap. I mean on watching What Happens Like, Andy asked Marge why everybody is trying to govern Jen's friendship, and Mars says that nobody's trying to govern anybody, just that off camera, Jen was saying one thing and acting a different way on camera.
Speaker 3: That is frustrating. Yeah, I agree, And I've had friends even on this season that have said one thing and then as soon as the cameras were well, it's something totally different. And I feel like there's certain cast members that play four cameras well.
Speaker 2: I think this particular one, and I like her. I feel like she's a little bit of Camille and the way that she wants everyone to like her. She wants to get her like her little like jabs are funny things out and then what is happening. Is it's coming back to bite her in the ass, because you can't be that wishy washy and then be so like you what blah blah blah, Like it doesn't make sense, Like Dolores is riding the fence, but she's not causing controversy defence. She's yeah, Like, it's different to me because Dolores isn't trying to like other than when she was trying to potentially listen.
Speaker 3: If I was Marge, would I be annoyed, Yes, I would be annoyed. If I was Jen, would I be trying to work the room and talking to both sides? Absolutely, because I don't think it's a good idea for them to shoot two different shows, having a big line between the middle and shooting two different shows. It's not good. It's not sustainable. Annie's come out and said the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, she's smart for her job to do it. But she could have done it. Let's remember she's the new boat. She could have done it differently. She could have still been supportive and heard Teresa out and then immediately reported back to the other girls, letting them know exactly what she said. It just feels like somebody on this show needs to like all swallow their egos and like get it in chat. But Joey Gorga started to because Melissa says Jen Aiden is blindly loyal to Teresa and spread a cheating rumor about Melissa. Jennifer says Melissa and Joe think their shit doesn't stink. But then this surprise, Melissa goes, listen, I'm not one to leave somebody out, So like Joe, You're welcome to, you know, invite j do whatever. Joe ends up calling Bill. They have a pretty good conversation, but then Bill is you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think secretly Bill wanted to go. I think it would have been wise for them to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did too. I don't know, but I think if that was going to happen, I think Melissa and Jen would have had to have a conversation. I don't think that would have happened, but at this point, Jen could have realized I'm not really in any of these episodes. I probably need to buck up and go and have my conversation at the party and really try to you know, ruin Joe's birthday with some explosive fight.
Speaker 3: Did you notice there were three episodes in and we finally have a Jennifer Aiden confessional.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I did funded good. Did you notice that not one bite of Turkish bread was actually eaten? Because I saw a lot of talk about it. I saw it there and no one ate it.
Speaker 3: I would have made it.
Speaker 2: Then we get a lot of Teresa and her girls face timing getting emotional about going to college. Teresa is asked if Joe is paying for college for a daughters. She says no, She said me, she can pay for it. And I think, regardless of whatever thoughts people have on Teresa, good or bad, she really has blood for this show, like and seeing her girls grow and flourish is a good part of telling her.
Speaker 3: Girls are good.
Speaker 2: They're good girls. And the fact that Louie and Joe can also be on a phone and talk like there is real growth in this. In some part, am I.
Speaker 3: Saying maybe maybe it was his legacy huts.
Speaker 2: Thought have a legacy.
Speaker 3: He had a legacy hut on last week, he had some pizza trolls shirt on today. I mean, he's definitely giving some cryptic messages out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think that's on accident.
Speaker 3: Then Louis tells he didn't say legend.
Speaker 2: Or iconic or yo queen.
Speaker 3: Pizza troll.
Speaker 2: Oh ay ay. Then Louis tells Teresa, this is Louis. You were doing well, You were doing well with the conversation with Joe in the college, and then you have to do.
Speaker 3: This was just not I thought it was not a good look. Maybe the childish very especially for a guy. I mean, I don't know when a woman talks about another woman's look, but when a guy talking about another guy looks, that's just weird.
Speaker 2: I mean, Louis says, He tells Teresa, I got a second to look at him last night, and he is one ugly mother effort talking about Yeah. It's just like, you know, why do you even need? What does that have to do with what you guys are talking. That's the thing that has nothing to do. Yes, if you wanted to like jeez about the time he got his backwaxed, or like how I teased about Danielle's like over the top spraytamt that's one thing, But to attack somebody's like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to say he's one ugly mfs.
Speaker 2: I didn't like it, but I.
Speaker 3: Want you what happens live, Andy s Marge if she now believes Louis did not call her son, especially since Teresa swore on her daughters, to which Margaret answered, absolutely not. You all know I showed up there the reunion with phone records. Bravo has seen it. We all know it's true. I don't speak about my children on the show. I wouldn't do that for a storyline.
Speaker 2: Well, two things. One, if the women were to say that about the other, all hell would break loose. But two, I don't know. I just also feel like so much.
Speaker 3: Do you believe that Louis called her son?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Probably? Yeah. Actually she called me after it happened, like very up Margaret, okay, very very upset about it, and told me the whole thing, And I'm like, what the hell?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think regardless of how I'm feeling like something is I'm not getting the full picture with Margaret this year. I love Margaret on the show. I think she's great at moving storyline, but she also I haven't noticed her to lie.
Speaker 3: No, she's not a liar. I We're only three episodes in, so we have a lot of lot more judging to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Then Marge asked Rachel if she's annoyed with Jen Fessler and Rachel considers Jen to be family and the fact that Jen brought someone in her life that hurts John hurts her. I mean, you would have thought that these two have known each other since the third whole life. They share heart pendants. They got their pictures done at Jack Rabbit, Like in matching up, remember Jack Rabbit like a Kodak. Oh, we used to go to the ball. We'd be all excited. We'd like put on so much dark eyeline underneath, and then we'd like take pictures, like lifting up our shirts and the little thing Like.
Speaker 3: Was it like a photo booth? Yeah, Like I felt like.
Speaker 2: An old school photo booth where I don't remember the photos.
Speaker 3: Maybe I do. I remember the photo booths. I just remember the name Jack Rabbit.
Speaker 2: Jack Rabbit is where you get your photos. You would go to, like drop off your disposable camera to get well.
Speaker 3: I will say that in the scene you know we were just talking about, Marge was definitely in her producer mode, and she's really good at that moving storyline. We talked about that earlier. I think she knew it would be the second party in a row that would be boring, So she was doing everything and anything she could to stir things up. But I didn't remember Rachel and Jen being so close. I just I've never.
Speaker 2: I mean, Danielle seemed confused by it as well.
Speaker 3: I mean I remember they had a lunch scene and Jen didn't even want to split her pizza with Rachel.
Speaker 2: Listen, I wouldn't want to split my pizza with someone either. I'm not to share our food. I like to have my own food and order what I want.
Speaker 3: But so happy we got to see Frank.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that conversation with him and Dolores.
Speaker 3: I know, but they always kind of just skate around Brittany.
Speaker 2: Well, I think Brittany maybe gets shy on camera, is what I'm guessing. There came to her.
Speaker 3: It's just a very very little bit I thought that.
Speaker 2: I mean, Frank was about to cry telling Dolores. That shows like how much they really, they really respect each other at this point in time, whatever may have happened.
Speaker 3: How long have they been divorced, Like decades, right.
Speaker 2: A long time, but I remember they've like lived together since they're divorced, like they I mean they raised them.
Speaker 3: Well, it can't be decades because how old are their children. Twenties?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean maybe I would say at least ten years.
Speaker 3: At least ten Yeah, maybe there's nineteen ninety eight. They've been divorced since nineteen ninety eight.
Speaker 2: I graduated high school in nineteen ninety nine. That's a long ass time ago.
Speaker 3: Sydney was born twenty six years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, six years ago. They've been apart for more than twenty two years.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: I miss Frank being a little bit bigger part of the show. I hope we see him a little more.
Speaker 3: This is that for this episode three is the first time we've seen Frank and he is going to well, he is now engaged when they're getting married.
Speaker 2: I love how he even says that. He's like, so I got this thing. At first, you thought he was dying the way he was like, so there's this.
Speaker 3: I know. I thought I thought he was gonna say he had cancer or something.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: I was like, shit, by the way, Teddy, you still owe me one hundred dollars, I know I do.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll go when I see Wednesday.
Speaker 3: What do you think about Frank getting approval from Dolores.
Speaker 2: I think it's great. I think it shows that he wanted to be open with her and as honest as he could be and wanted he wanted her blessing.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Do you think that Frank's proposing to Brittany is going to speed up Polly's process with Dolores. I don't either. I just don't. I'm not getting the sense that he wants to get married. I'm not saying that they're going to break up, but I just don't get the sense that he's in any hurry to get married.
Speaker 2: I mean even I was like, when Frank made the joke, well, this is gonna light the fire under you, and he's like, no, it's not not really.
Speaker 3: I died When Frank asked John Fuda if he really use a double sided dildo?
Speaker 2: I missed that part. And what did he say?
Speaker 3: They just started laughing.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I do like that the guys can take a joke with each other sometimes. And then we get to March telling Jen Fessler that she speaks poorly about Louis all the time. Jen tells Marge that she got her, but she is not her. She chose to go a different path on how she communicated with Teresa.
Speaker 3: I was on Jen's side on this when she spoke, were you.
Speaker 2: I don't I would have been had I not seen the times where Jen said completely the opposite, Like I think if Jen would have just said, listen, guys, we're all at were all hanging out in this group together. I Am not gonna ostracize her and not have conversations. I wanted to clear up what the information was that was said about my best friend's husband.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Jen Pester just said, like, I'm not your soldier. I'm not gonna do what you want me to do. I'm gonna do it on my own terms. And I respect that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then why couldn't Rachel Like why was there so much tears? They couldn't even fully have this conversation. It didn't We didn't even really get any information, because I.
Speaker 3: Mean, I get saying one thing on camera and saying anything off camera. I know that that's frustrating, but unfortunately on the show, you really have to put that aside and just go with what you're presented with.
Speaker 2: Well, Marge also said on Watch What Happens Live that Jackie is Teresa with brains. She also said Jackie's the Queen of takedowns, but like the queen of takedowns, Like that's Jackie.
Speaker 3: I've never do you see Jackie like that, the Queen of takedowns.
Speaker 2: Jackie was very activated on our podcast where Jen kind of took a step back and Jackie was like there to you know, yeah, fight for it. But I don't know.
Speaker 3: Would Edwin do an ass shot off of Josephine or Josephina whatever her name is. I mean, like, if you're gonna if you're gonna eat ass, eat it, right.
Speaker 2: It depends how many shots he would have had first out of without her ass.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna don't. I don't know if Eddie would.
Speaker 2: I don't know that he's.
Speaker 3: Eddie's kind of shy about stuff like that. Yeah, Well, Rachel getting emotional about Jen, it was just really emotional. I mean, and this is really the first time Danielle really spoke up right and she was just mean.
Speaker 2: Danielle's kind of rides the fence as well, and I don't think that Danielle and Rachel are really that close. But also what about this scene that was very cringe on the It made me look at the TV and like I needed to rewind. Okay, Marge says about Jen Fessler, she speaks poorly about Louie incessantly, and then She's like, right, Rachel or whatever it happens, and then Rachel's like, we don't actually really speak about Louie that much.
Speaker 3: Well, what she says to one friend is probably not necessarily what she says to another.
Speaker 2: So where do we think, if we're just guessing, where do we think that Jen, Because this Jen and Rachel relationship.
Speaker 3: Is Jenny Margaret? Are they friends? They've been friends for a long time. I don't know that they're fine right now, but I think that Jen probably said a lot of things to Margaret off camera.
Speaker 2: Well. I think probably Also something we have to point out is that Jen is currently a friend of and she probably wants to be more yes, and the way to do that is to get in with all of the people and create all the dramas and not just be Marges.
Speaker 3: Well, she might do it. I like culture. I do feel that Margaret and Rachel are giving Jen Fesler that breakout star role and possibly getting her promoted.
Speaker 2: I don't know, because I think she's going to go back and I think it's going to be lots of this back and forth. I think maybe where do you think Danielle Bessifesti has a couple of drinks. She gets a little loud and like about things, but then I think she swallows it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, where do you think Danielle was the entire episode? I really forgought about her until the very end.
Speaker 2: I think she was focused on those two new girls that are trying to introduce us to to try to bring onto Jersey.
Speaker 3: It was one named Tiffany, Yeah, Tiffany, and then Kayla and Tiffany. So these are the girls of rumored to be trying out for the show.
Speaker 2: And they said Danielle's friends and they.
Speaker 3: I heard they flopped, but who knows that that's true.
Speaker 2: Well, either way, my guess is that entire party, she's kind of try to be with them, but we only see.
Speaker 3: Them because they were Danielle's friends, right, Yeah, so she was trying to get her friends some airtime and Rob was like, yeah, no, thank you. Melissa was not featured much as well. We do get to see a lot of guys on New Jersey, well.
Speaker 2: Because the girls are not having fun very much.
Speaker 3: No, Like I don't know, I guess the fans are wondering, do we think there's too much guy action on Jersey?
Speaker 2: I didn't mind it this episode, Like I thought the one before, the to one before it was too much. But I also think there has to be a lot of storyline with the guys because the women are not speaking, and the ones that are speaking, I don't feel like are actually even really friends and like each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have a few Instagram thoughts and questions. Honda Underscore Accordingly asked, do you think Jackie and Margaret's friendship can be fixed after some time? To I hope so. I love them both.
Speaker 2: I do too.
Speaker 3: I think it can be healed. I do. I don't think Mark. Mark is somebody that holds a grudge, and I think jen Or and I think Jackie, she's a smart girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it should probably be fine, but I don't. That being said, I don't know what actually happened with them, so right now we're just feeling tension, but we don't know.
Speaker 3: So a Alice Roberts asked, if you could pick one person from New Jersey to be best friends with, who would it be. Mine's Dolores. She's neutral. I'm good friends with a few of them, but Dolores I'm not, you know, good friends with. So I'm gonna pick Dolores just because she's there's not a lot of drama with her.
Speaker 2: She seems like Choris was one of the first people that called me when I got the boot, and she's just oh really, Yeah, she's just always. But I love Dolores. I think she's amazing, and she's always She's just one of those people that's.
Speaker 3: There and she's yeah, she just seems like a good friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean I feel like probably, and this isn't out of shade of Teresa, but like hanging out with people. Wise, I probably would get along the best with Melissa.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love Melissa.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So Mario Kiki said, Real House is New Jersey is only three episodes in, but it does feel like two different shows are airing. This is probably the final season with this cast as we know it.
Speaker 2: I think, I mean, this is exactly what we saw in Atlanta, this is what we saw in Potomac. If they're if the women start thinking that they're in control of casting, then soon they will have zero control and it will be a.
Speaker 3: Where I know Queen Biso wants to know can the show survive without Teresa.
Speaker 2: I mean, right now, they're not doing a good job of icing her out because they're talking about her every scene. Yeah, I think as of now, no, but it could. It could switch.
Speaker 3: I think any show can survive without cast members. Oh wait, no, they had to bring I.
Speaker 2: Was gonna say, I this is about to be a humble brag. I can feel it.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know if it could spie without her.
Speaker 2: I mean, she's given a lot, I think, but I don't know that I necessarily need her and Melissa to reconcile, but I need the rest of the group and then Melissa. I think Melissa is fine with coexisting with her around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I hope they can get back together because they are family and pretty much like the only blood family they have left. And it's just it's sad. Parents gone, grandparents gone, no other siblings. Yeah, I don't know. It's sad, but not uncommon when parents are you know, especially when parents pass that hold the family together, that the siblings don't speak anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and this family's had a lot of shit happen. Yeah, a lot of shit. It's gone down.
Speaker 3: I'm wondering if they were both off the show, if they would speak.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so. I think the show is probably the only reason they spoke as long as they did well.
Speaker 3: If anything, it would be nice for Teresa and her brother to have some kind of a relationship.
Speaker 2: I agree, but Tam, it's not for us to go.
Speaker 3: Okay, very busy time coming up, and Dubai's coming up pretty soon. Oh yeah, we have hot seat, we have new Jersey.
Speaker 2: Well, we got a lot of we got a lot of ship coming up.
Speaker 3: We too.
Speaker 2: We'll serve you some ship sandwiches and get going.