Speaker 1: It's time for donkey as the tea. I mean, don't go today no more. They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these.
Speaker 2: Days called donkey of the day and it really caught me off guard. Damn Charlamagne, who got the donkey of the day today.
Speaker 1: Well, jess hilarious.
Speaker 3: Donkey today for Thursday May sixteenth goes to Father Thomas Mchel. He is a fifty three year old American Catholic priest who preaches in the UK. He's got people talking, Okay, he's pissed off some folks because he was given some details about the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. And these are details that nobody asked for a right. I trust me when I tell you that nothing he said in regards to the crucifixion of Jesus Christ was necessary.
Speaker 1: Let's not waste any time.
Speaker 3: Would you like to know what Father Thomas Mchel had to say about the crucifixion of Jesus Christ during the sermon on Good Friday.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the Express News report for the breakdown. Please.
Speaker 4: Parishioners were shocked after priest went into lurid detail about the death of Jesus. Father Thomas McHale fifty three delivered a sermon at Our Blessed Lady Immacula in the town of Concept on Good Friday. The American pastor told the congregation of seventy five to one hundred people that because of how crucifixion works, Jesus blood would have rushed to his lower body. He told people, Jesus died with an erection. The church was shocked. There were young families there. Mikhail, who is American and has been working at this parish for more than a decade, is still working at the same parish despite his eyebrow raising comments.
Speaker 3: Holy hard On Batman, Catholic priests are never going to beat allegations. Okay, at this point, whatever they say, y'all did, y'all did it. Out of all the things there is to learn about the crucifixion of Jesus Christ, you could be teaching about forgiveness, because Jesus forgave the people who killed him, showing the importance of forgiveness. You could be teaching about love. Jesus taught that there is no greater love than the laid down one's life for friends. He also taught to love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you. You could be teaching about suffering because Jesus suffered to show us that certain sufferings bring good results in the and he encouraged us to face suffering confidently and with courage. But no, you want to be in church talking about Jesus' cock clock going from six to twelve. You want to be in church teaching about Jesus Hebrew Hammel. You are trying to complete, okay, the whole, the whole.
Speaker 1: You're trying to.
Speaker 3: Corrupt the whole Jesus Rising story. Okay, And I for one am lost on the reason why and the stories I read. It says you were focused on religious symbolism, the words deferrection. You know you heard in the news report something about the physical reaction of men who die by hanging or.
Speaker 1: Other forms of execution. No, okay, listen.
Speaker 3: Matthew twenty six thirty eight says, when Jesus confided in his disciples, he said, my soul is very.
Speaker 1: Sorrowful, even to death. And we know the.
Speaker 3: Physical pain he endured because of the gruesome death he suffered on the cross. What Jesus was simply saying was life is hard. Okay, life, Father Michael, life is hard, not his penis. So I just don't under staying to point our purpose of speaking on Jesus' erection in the pulpit.
Speaker 1: Are anywhere for that matter? Okay?
Speaker 3: This makes communions sound a lot different. Women may or may not be talking about that Lord Wafer when they say they put in the body of Christ in their mouth.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you know how sick you have to be to be in the pulpit preaching about Jesus' penis?
Speaker 3: This man, Father Michel, is trying to shift the whole tone of the Bible.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be scriptures.
Speaker 3: You're not even gonna be able to hear the same because of Father McHale. Matthew twenty eighty six says he is not here, for he is risen. As he said, come see the place where the Lord lay. That sounded like something out of his ain sex book. Now, Matthew twenty four forty four. So you must also be ready, because this son and man will come at an hour when you do not expect him. Nasty, nasty Genesis eighteen fourteen, is anything too hard for the Lord?
Speaker 1: Okay? What are we doing all right.
Speaker 3: Deuteronomy fifteen eighteen. It shall not seem hard unto the Jeremiah thirty two twenty seven. Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for me?
Speaker 1: Yes? The fund the Catholic priests, it is time. Okay.
Speaker 3: They do not need any damn thing. They need to have a reset. Please give Father Thomas McHale the sweet sounds of the Hamiltons.
Speaker 5: You ally, oh the day, ye oh the day.
Speaker 2: Ye Now you need donk yo to day two?
Speaker 1: What I do?
Speaker 2: You tried it and your clown because quoting all them scriptures like that, reading them with like a midnight ladon black voice like you do sex radio or something like that.
Speaker 1: It was him. He changed the tone.
Speaker 2: He did not quote those scriptures came from the by yes, and he don't have no birds home little voice like that. Why you read it like that?
Speaker 3: No, I didn't read it like anything. I just read the scripture. All I said was Duteronomy fifteen eighteen. It shall not seem hard unto the Yes.
Speaker 1: The only reason you feel like that now.
Speaker 3: Is because of what this man said about Jesus crucifixion in the direction. If I would have said this scripture yesterday, and that's saying voice, you wouldn't have thought nothing of it. Absolutely, go ahead, young Morgan Freeman, go ahead, young Voice of God.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question. Nope, read your text. Did you say that? Yes?
Speaker 2: He did, he did very clear, yep, and we understand it very click because they had no essen those words.
Speaker 1: Those were all.
Speaker 2: Non lesbian words.
Speaker 1: And he said it very clear. Forget it, forget it all right, Thank you for that. Donkey to Day, I said that, yes you did, you did, just.
Speaker 2: Now, yes and your presentation, yeah.
Speaker 1: I stopped talking.
Speaker 5: Yes you did.
Speaker 3: Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury your attorney Michael to Bull lamb its off. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.
Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club