Speaker 1: Good transmitting. Hey, welcome to Wednesday Show Morning studio. All right, here's your question.
Speaker 2: What is something you're really bad at that you wish you were good? Something you're really bad? Are you butting your pants right now? I thought she just ran it from the bathroom, was like, forgot your pants?
Speaker 3: I never left the room, got it talking.
Speaker 4: To my shirt?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it is buttoning your pants.
Speaker 3: It would be probably focusing.
Speaker 1: What is something I'm not gonna let you have that one? That's that's a medical condition.
Speaker 4: I mean medication for Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what is something that you're really bad at that's non medical condition?
Speaker 1: Go ahead?
Speaker 4: That I wish I was better at piano?
Speaker 1: Are you at all good?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I took lessons when I was a kid. I can play, but you can't play a little bit.
Speaker 4: I can play a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like what chopsticks? You can't just go like dunky. You can't dunk at all.
Speaker 1: That'd be cool, dude, that would be so awesome.
Speaker 3: But I can play the piano, I can learn more. I can't learn how the title.
Speaker 6: You're correct, you can do it amy, So.
Speaker 4: I need lessons. Okay, that's good, I'll take it.
Speaker 1: Something you're really bad at you wish you were good lunchbroks Man.
Speaker 7: I'm not bad at a lot of things. I'm pretty good at everything in life. But I would I guess singing because I want to go to a karaoke bar and people be like, yeah, like when I do a karaoke at a karaoke bar, everybody's like, oh my god, they do look though, they look and there's like get off the stage. Like I did Bridge over Troubled Water.
Speaker 1: Why don't you kick that? Every song? Ever?
Speaker 7: I don't know who sings it, Charlie. Charlie is the one that picked it, and he's like, dude, will you sing with me? Will you sing with me? I was like, yeah, what'd you pick? I mean, I was more like, what did you pick? And he was like bridge over Troubled Water and they were booming.
Speaker 2: I don't think it was the US they were doing if I were just guessing, So yeah, probably the garfunk hole but in the bad way.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know the difference, but yeah, so that would probably be singing. Eddie math I just get so you're dyslexic. You were diagnosed aslexic. Yeah, but you can't. I don't want you to use a medical condition, but.
Speaker 6: They say that I can fix it, like if I really tried, but I mean it's too late. Just math, like when you guys are a time seven, Like when you guys done your time seven?
Speaker 1: Oh I can I can do nine. That's a sixty three? What did you do with your fingers?
Speaker 8: Just then?
Speaker 6: Yeah, dude, So give me the number nine times what nine times six? Okay, so you get the six finger which is that one? It's fifty four? He took a finger down. Yeah, four eight times six.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I can't do eight times six. I'm still eight times six.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, No, I can't do eight times So well you pick a number a times six, eight times.
Speaker 1: Six forty eight. That's right I did. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Wow, do you know how I went there?
Speaker 3: This is bad. This is where it's bad. I was like, okay, eight times eight is sixty four. I know that, sixty four minus eight or get this fifty six minus eight it's forty eight.
Speaker 6: Right, that's what they say. That's what they say. However, you get there, but it'll take me forever, dude.
Speaker 3: Right, this is the problem with our brains. We get there the hard way. It's exhausting.
Speaker 1: You still get there, though, when you run out of fingers and toes. It's just so hard to due.
Speaker 2: I think mine would be drawing or painting. I won't do music because I just kind of suck at that. But I bring it up because we were painting pictures, my wife and I and I was terrible. And she is not an artist either. She actually has medium art skills, like she can draw something. I can't draw anything. I have no artisticability at all. That's a good one, but I'd like to be a little better drawing, just for that one drawing. And at Christmas every year at her parents' house, they do this thing where it's like paint Santa Claus and mine gets left up because it's awful. They just laugh like they highlight it because it's all And at first I thought I wasn't trying. But me painting is kind of like you guys in math.
Speaker 1: Yeah, terrible.
Speaker 2: I get there, but it takes a long time and it ain't pretty when it's over all. Right, let's go, we got a big show today. We appreciate you guys being here. What I'm hearing from Scuba Steve about today is Eddie will sign the NDA on the air. The secret Information that we can't know, and we will also hear his reaction to what he learns, but we can't hear what he learns.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so like a reaction could be like oh.
Speaker 1: Could be or oh, that's two reactions.
Speaker 6: But what if it's like if I break the NBA, it's a million dollars?
Speaker 1: What if I don't want to do a reaction. You don't have to, but you need to.
Speaker 3: Make sure that none of these reactions fall under that, because.
Speaker 2: It's like you got to read it too, That's what I'm saying, So do this. Why don't you Okay, why don't you just hop out, just go read it first?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Are you allowed to say? Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's a great question. Three reactions Amy shared with us. You can steal any of those. Let's open up the mail bag.
Speaker 1: Do you find the name mail and read it all the air? It's something we call Bobby's mail bag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hello, Bobby Bones. I shop at a medium sized regional supermarket chain. They have a promotion were they occasionally email at ten dollars coupons for anything in the store with no minimal purchase. A few weeks ago, they started sending me a new coupon every day money's tight. I appreciate the coupons, but I'm feeling guilty about taking advantage of what is clearly a glitch. Should I come clean with the store's management or just enjoy the free groceries while they last signed supermarket sweeps? So what we have to take from this is what she says in the email. It's clearly a glitch. Okay, so we can't go what if they're doing it on purpose? It's clearly a glitch.
Speaker 1: Amy.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess if you want to feel better, because I understand that feeling of like I just want to be doing the right things, you can say, hey, next time you're checking out, just so you know, Like I keep getting these emails.
Speaker 4: We cool.
Speaker 2: But until I a checker who has no idea how to you can just hit reply and go, hey, I keep getting these ten dollars coupons?
Speaker 1: Is this for real?
Speaker 4: But is that going to go anywhere to anybody.
Speaker 1: Better than a checker that's like nineteen working after school. They don't care. The checker doesn't care. Yeah, like put me on that list exactly. Let me get some of those you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, but I understand the need to want to make sure that you're not doing anything wrong. So I guess, however, you need to feel good about that, whether it's replying with an email or asking the checker or asking for the manager.
Speaker 4: As long as you ask, and you never.
Speaker 3: Know, they might be like, hey, enjoying all it last, not our glitch.
Speaker 4: I mean like them personal.
Speaker 2: Because the medium sized regional supermarket chain, it's still a chain chain, even if it's reading now you're trying to justify it.
Speaker 1: I know what you're doing. I would love this this.
Speaker 6: I would be there twice a day, three times a day. Here's my cupon. There you go, thank you, I'll be back tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Get that's seventy dollars a week.
Speaker 1: That's amazing box.
Speaker 7: I'm not going to question them why they're giving me coupons. Hey, you want me to spend your coupon, I'll spend it. So like if Amazon kept dropping packages off on my front porch, I'm not going to call Amazon and be like, hey, you keep dropping off all these packages. I'm just gonna open up and enjoy.
Speaker 1: That's different, man, scary, that's different.
Speaker 4: Have you opened them up?
Speaker 7: Like what I mean you're getting every day? If someone kept dropping one hundred dollars bill off.
Speaker 2: The Amazon package is like different specific stuff in it with the coupons.
Speaker 3: Do you all know how much money we could have made off that package that was sent to my house?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, time. But you also might end up dead. Yeah, So this is what I think I would do. Don't say anything.
Speaker 1: I can't say anything.
Speaker 2: They're gonna fix it soon, exactly. It's not gonna go on forever. They're gonna fix it soon. Yeah, when they see you in there three times a day, when they see everybody, and I'm sure you're not the only person also that this glitch is affecting in a positive way. What I would say is, don't be so selfish and give some to your friends.
Speaker 1: Just print out a lot of them.
Speaker 2: Well, if they send you five in a week, you know there's a glitch. Maybe you do reply and go, hey, I'm getting a lot of these. Is there a glitch? And after that you're kind of free and clear, and then you count. Then you just go on so you don't feel so even gluttonous.
Speaker 1: Yes, you just give it. Eddie Lunchbox a couple or his replies say thank you.
Speaker 2: Everybody can experience the wealth. Although it is, but you know what's right. That's not right deep inside, and you know what who knows? Ye, Jesus knows that's right. So they're gonna fix it soon enough. I probably if you feel if you feel bad, you reply and go, hey, I'm getting these every day.
Speaker 1: Is there a glitch? It probably fixes it right then. But if you get a bounce back that show, that show is baby, then you pass them out.
Speaker 2: To your friends and you go, yeah, yeah, get your detergent saving time. Let's go I'm a terrible person, all right, close it out.
Speaker 1: We got your team mail and we laid it on.
Speaker 7: Your Now, let's find the clothes Bobby mail bag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go to Mike and Alabama. Who's on the phone. Hey, Mike, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Buddy?
Speaker 5: I just want to comment on something, and I get his own general In general, I love listening to your show, but I've noticed that every time something good happens to either you, Eddie lunch Park has a problem with it. Is he a narcissist?
Speaker 1: Good question?
Speaker 2: Also, Amy and Morgan would be the two ladies that work here with us, and as Lunchbox a narcissist?
Speaker 1: Amy, do you first?
Speaker 4: I know, yes, he is.
Speaker 1: How can you say, no, absolutely, everything's about him.
Speaker 7: Me me, When did I get angry about anything that happened to anybody?
Speaker 2: Well, when Eddie was recognized at the basketball game, you were like, that's the stupidest thing.
Speaker 1: You ever heard.
Speaker 7: No, I was because he built it up like I was about to see that he saw Keith Urban walk in or someone, and then he goes and then the crowd started whispering.
Speaker 2: I'm like, the crowd didn't whisper. He added that detail. So we feel like you get upset everything that's not you. You get upset every new person that comes on the air that takes any of your apparent shine that you deserve.
Speaker 1: You have excessive admiration for yourself. Who's the best? Like a person? You know me?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: What are you? On a scale one to ten?
Speaker 5: Ten?
Speaker 1: Right? So I would say yes, without a doubt.
Speaker 3: He's But that's one that's one thing he does, like attention and all that. But that's just one thing of the many things that a narcissist does.
Speaker 1: We all like it.
Speaker 2: By definition, narciss is a person who has excessive interest in or admiration of themselves.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was one of the things.
Speaker 2: That's the that's the definition. And if that's the one thing that's him, all.
Speaker 1: Right, give me, I'll take it. Narcissus. That's cool. You can't even say narcissist. No, and she's like fighting to her death why amy?
Speaker 3: So I think that that's that's not that's a that's a term that gets thrown around.
Speaker 2: And I think his personality qualities include thinking very highly of oneself, needing admiration, believing others are inferior, and lacking empathy for others.
Speaker 1: So what you're saying is being confident, is being a.
Speaker 2: Narcissis There is a fine line. If it's all about you all the time, that would be narcissistic.
Speaker 4: I think he has empathy.
Speaker 1: He gets mad at telling me something goods when people want the lottery, right, and that's telling me something good.
Speaker 3: So he had he struggles getting happy for people, but he can get sad for people or relate to their sadness.
Speaker 2: And all the eight things that narcissist has. Number one a sense of over self importance. Check two, a preoccupation with power, beauty, or success.
Speaker 3: Check three entitled preoccupied okay with what he doesn't care about how he looks.
Speaker 2: No, he thinks he looks awesome all the time.
Speaker 1: And money.
Speaker 2: It's all he thinks about is success and money. Number three entitled check I deserve everybody? Yes, I deserve cheese cake. Remember that I did deserve it entitlement. Number four only wants to be around people who are important or special or brags win with them VIPs here's me and Diddy.
Speaker 1: Although we didn't talk about that one anymore, and we won't talk about that one for.
Speaker 2: Number five interpersonally exploitive for their own gain.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a pasting not too. Number six arrogant. All I do is win.
Speaker 1: I don't think I'm arrogant. I think I'm confident.
Speaker 2: Number seven must be admired, now, that's true.
Speaker 1: He likes the lambo. He wanted to take a lambo to his reunion. Yeah. I think you have n PD, but that's okay. What What is MPD Narcissistic personality disorder? Why is it a disorder? Why is it like, here's the final one?
Speaker 2: Envious of others or you believe that others are envious of you?
Speaker 1: What is envy?
Speaker 8: Me?
Speaker 1: Stop? They want to be mere?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: People want to be me? For sure, they wish they had my life. Hey, Mike, I think you are exactly right, buddy.
Speaker 2: I don't know why Amy's defending him so hardy.
Speaker 3: And controlling and gas like he doesn't he doesn't do all the other things like.
Speaker 2: Yes, I just listed all eight things from these are the Duke Health dot Org.
Speaker 1: The Universe, the Duke University. Yes, well it's Duke. I don't really I'm not believing Duke Mike.
Speaker 2: Yes, I appreciate that call, and I think you're exactly right. Why do you think that is?
Speaker 5: I don't know why. I just noticed it. Yes, because I had a relationship with a woman that was a narcissist and she drove me crazy and it took me eleven years to get out of it. And I've picked up on it now. Whether you're a bad narcissist that hurt people or you know, I don't say good narciss but a normal narcissist, and I think that's what he is. I've saved ten people's lives in my lifetime and I've never told no one. Everyone wanted me to be on Ellen and so forth. The last one was in October of twenty seventeen. It was a gunshot victim. I was going after one of the shooters when I seen the guy laying in between the gas pumps and blood was all.
Speaker 1: Over the place.
Speaker 5: And when I got to him, he had no poltse and I brought him back. But I've never told no one I'm one of the least selfless men you'll ever meet in my life. And I guess just hearing I listen to y'all every day, and I guess it's hearing Lunchbox not be happy for the people he worked with, especially like I think Eddie was getting his own podcast or something. He had something negative to say about that.
Speaker 1: Scuba was getting his own show on the Yeah radio. Yeah yea yeah.
Speaker 5: So I mean, but I love listening to him because he makes me laugh sometimes. But I sometimes I'm like, dude, get it the program.
Speaker 1: Man, Hey, I'm probably you for saving ten lives. I saved seven.
Speaker 7: I did a power Red donation with the Red Cross about a month and a half ago.
Speaker 1: I saved seven lives. You saved ten.
Speaker 7: So me and you are like two in the same man we're saving lives out here.
Speaker 2: I think he means he's like physically gone and seeing the life he's saving and risked his own where you gave blood and just took their word for it.
Speaker 7: No, no power Reds is different. Blood saves three, power, Reds saved seven?
Speaker 1: What about the tests you saved?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 7: I give a dollar two dollars every time I get dog food from my two dogs.
Speaker 1: Oh, Mike, we appreciate you bringing light to something that I think needed to be said.
Speaker 5: But I don't un star. I don't think he'd wave through thirty something gunshots to save a man's life.
Speaker 1: Well, you're crazy, don't you do something like that? Dude? You got to be recognized. That's a nice The.
Speaker 7: Whole point is David finized, like David what's his name?
Speaker 1: That's not David. David's name. Point, David, my name is. You should when you do something like that, you should get the cloud.
Speaker 5: I don't leave the cloud. Jesus is my cloud brothers.
Speaker 1: And with that, he's out. It's time for the good news, Bobby. That's a funny one.
Speaker 2: The woman's name is Kelly, and so she has a bench rap is out her front porch. I guess they just hang out on this goose laid eggs right under the bench.
Speaker 1: She doesn't know the goose goose is not her goose.
Speaker 2: So she was thinking, what I do with the eggs? Right?
Speaker 1: Cook them?
Speaker 2: Do I not touch them and let them? So it turns out though they're federally protected, you can't move any part of a nest or goose eggs. So she's like, why do want to get in trouble because she already posted they were there? Oh no, so she left them. And so then she started to document what had happened, and the mama goose would come back around and like cover it up, and so the wind would blow and bowl all off, but she would recover it with what the mamma goose had put on, like the leaves and the trees and stuff. And so now she does this on TikTok and she is making sure the goose eggs hatch and that all the baby geese are actually able to get to where the mom is and they're not killed wow or the dog or the dogs don't get to them and eat them. She's even set up a little thing on the edges of it so a dog because a dog or any animal can come and eat goose eggs.
Speaker 6: So she probably doesn't have kids, huh, because like my kids would have easily gotten those in the thrown them.
Speaker 1: No, unless you got to them before the kids. Yes.
Speaker 2: Inspiring more dot Com had the story, but random goose land eggs and now like she's in.
Speaker 1: Charge of them.
Speaker 6: What's the expression where you say, like a goose egg zero, it's in the shape of zero.
Speaker 1: Got it got zero? Yeah, it's shape say.
Speaker 4: Or also if you hit your leg and you get like my son.
Speaker 1: Like, because a.
Speaker 2: Goose pecker like a peck, they would like attack and peck you like in your butt and but you get goosed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna say that as a shin.
Speaker 3: Oh, Like my son hit his shin the other day and there was a little like a big raised bump, And I don't know, I just said, oh, it's a little goosegg.
Speaker 4: You're gonna be fine.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I even said that, either maybe my mom said that to me when I was little, or.
Speaker 1: Maybe you're just coming up with stuff because you'rerrre medication. That could be a tune.
Speaker 4: It applies a little goose egg.
Speaker 1: There you go. That is that's what it's all about. That was tell me something good?
Speaker 2: Can I show you something and you don't laugh at me? Yeah, you're lying. Because you don't know if you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Laugh at me or not.
Speaker 4: No, I cannot laugh.
Speaker 2: My new temporary hobby is I like to buy these things called auto cut signatures. So it's like an autograph what's up? But it's not anything autographed. It's like it's the no no, that's just a word. But it's like authenticated and it's them that signed something. And I have I'm doing a hero's collection of my own personal hero So I've got like autographs in like a case. It's been authenticated and graded from people like David Letterman. I got a cool ticket that he's signed Mark Grace first based off for the Cubs, and I ordered one of Sting the Wrestler and so new Sting is Yes, So this is my my auto cut from Sting the Wrestler and I got it. It's big, yeah, except a stupid Sting the singer from the police.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got ever bat you How do you know? Because it says it on top they never moved you make well?
Speaker 4: So can you sell that?
Speaker 2: I wanted Stinger splash? What I mean, what kind of idiot buys these? I don't know you, I know, that's my point.
Speaker 1: I still so it's just a signature.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, so it's a signature, but it's in a case. It's case, and it's authenticated by like PSA or Beckett. I don't want to have to worry about it if it's real or not. I want everything to be sealed. I've got a collection. I just ordered Ed Asner yesterday. Who's that exactly twelve dollars.
Speaker 1: He's a boss. I'm Harry Tyler Moore of The Fat Guy. Oh, no show, see.
Speaker 3: Problem.
Speaker 5: I got it.
Speaker 2: Ernie Banks, Now that's Coolah, any case, I got Arni Banks shorts off of.
Speaker 1: The Cubs, like you know back in the sixty six Times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I have a hero's but then the sting is not the right sting, So now I gotta go order another one.
Speaker 1: You're gonna make good money for that off that I'm not trying to. But this is my own collection. I also want to keep that. Let me take about my therapists.
Speaker 2: So what my therapist said, like, find something that I will collect and I can keep, not something that's super expensive, because he's I mean this was probably like sixty bucks, sixty five bucks, right, and also that people because it's impossible and I know this to buy me anything for my birthday or Christmas because I've I've been single for so long. I'm married now, but and now I have money, so I just buy whatever I want. You have everything, so is My therapist is like, why don't you have a hobby that people can like for your birthday? Help you and like get you cool stuff that does not cost a whole lot. Look about your birthday is past or Christmas or whatever. You're gonna be over this hog. You're correct about a month, I know.
Speaker 1: So anyway, do you hang those on the wall? Like what do you do with I have a case and I stole them away, but so you don't even display them? No, I can't.
Speaker 2: If you want to come over and look at I'm gonna go do them like baseball cards.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I thought the point of having that stuff is to put it on the wall so people can see it. It's a conversation piece. Like if you're gonna just buy them and put them somewhere where you know and sees them.
Speaker 1: I got addics.
Speaker 2: I got a Greg Maddox signed three hundred game winning ticket.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool case.
Speaker 3: So these are the signature ones, But what are you doing with your word obsession?
Speaker 4: Are you over that?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: No, that's all I can afford. For George Washington. I wasn't an obsession the word. That's what started it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I bought George Washington had written the word the the in a letter, and I bought the clipped out word of the the George Washington, father of our country, bought.
Speaker 1: And it's funny, that's the word the because these use all over us. Will have my theory.
Speaker 2: I did order a Richard Nixon and a Jimmy Carter President's collections.
Speaker 1: Going a little bit too. Oh so now you're on president.
Speaker 2: No, No, I have the hero's collection, and then I have President's collection, and then I have artists.
Speaker 1: I didn't mean to order a sting forbids you take.
Speaker 4: So's your goal to get one from every president?
Speaker 2: I don't think so, because I don't think I can. Why Nixon it was like fifty bucks, Yeah, because I'm just on the cheaper ones right now. Yeah yeah, yeah, Like if you wanted like a George Washington or it's like seventy thousand dollars, that's why I got the worthy.
Speaker 1: I could afford that. But that's my new obsession is. But you did a good job not laughing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like the Sting one.
Speaker 3: You just hivot, you keep it, it'll be a fun story, or you sell it.
Speaker 1: I put in offers for both Obama and Trump. Oh nice?
Speaker 4: How much are they.
Speaker 1: More than sting and more than.
Speaker 5: Order?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they're not. They're not super cheap, but they're both. It's so alive, so you can get them. So that's my new that's that's my new collection. All right.
Speaker 1: But this is the wrong one. Order the wrong one? So do you order the new one?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: The wrestler. I'm going to it during the break.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, how many presidential signatures would Bobby have to get to have all the presidents?
Speaker 4: How many would he have?
Speaker 1: Forty six?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 1: I was still thinking girls, girls.
Speaker 7: Thank you. I was like, we're the dumb ones, Like you're on our level, don't I Like, oh.
Speaker 3: No, actually I'm easy trivia, but it relies on you, like you're all smart, Like, hey, dumb guys, Hey idiots over there. We also did that thing for money in a jar the other day and I want it.
Speaker 1: You're so smart, thank you.
Speaker 2: I also actually ship some of this stuff up here, like I have one coming Saturday.
Speaker 1: But I'm not, but I'm not gonna be here for it. Oh yeah, watch out. People steal stuff around here exactly.
Speaker 2: So that's my that's my new obsession. If they want to buy this, I'll sell it. Sing the singer one thousand dollars good man?
Speaker 1: Okay? Making sure?
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna play this, And then we're gonna hear from Eddie who looked at the NDA. He's gonna give us his reaction just to the NDA that the record company wants in sign that's coming out next. Here's a question, Amy, where would you prefer to be hit on? I'm sorry, where would you prefer to be hit on? If it's going to happen? If a guy is somewhere and you're somewhere, how would you prefer it happen?
Speaker 1: And hit on? Is kind of a weird I don't nobody says that.
Speaker 2: But for a guy to come up and flirt with you, what's the scenario in your mind that is most advantageous to him?
Speaker 8: Hm.
Speaker 3: So I don't know that this has happened to me in a while, So I don't know. Right now, I'm thinking the grocery store, but also hiking one of those two places.
Speaker 4: Two places that I like.
Speaker 1: So how would they do it?
Speaker 2: How would you prefer they do it so you don't feel weird about it?
Speaker 4: I think I'm going to feel weird no matter what.
Speaker 1: Hmm, it's just going to be awkward.
Speaker 3: It's probably gonna be awkward for me no matter what, because I'm probably not going to realize he's hitting on me.
Speaker 1: Well, once you thought the guy the supermarket was hitting on.
Speaker 4: You, Well he asked no, no, no, he needed.
Speaker 1: Your cell phone number for the credit card thing.
Speaker 3: That was confusing, right, right, right? So see how I was confuser. If you're just directly asking for my number, I'm like, why would because I wasn't used my number.
Speaker 1: It was a checker and he's like, what's your number?
Speaker 2: Right? You're like Mary, but you're not anymore though, correct Morgan. Let me ask you, because I don't know if you and your dude or like boyfriend? Now are your boyfriend girlfriend?
Speaker 4: I will plead the fifth good.
Speaker 1: Fine by me. We'll come back to that.
Speaker 2: How would you in your single days, even six months ago, how would you have preferred to be hit on?
Speaker 9: I feel like it would be in a social setting like a bar or happy hour, some type of very casual.
Speaker 4: Setting, because in grocery stuff it's a little bit more formal.
Speaker 9: I have been approached at a grocery store, and it's definitely more awkward, Like what do they do?
Speaker 1: I like your melons, water melons?
Speaker 3: I don't know right now, I'm on the cereal aisle in my head and I'm going for the granola.
Speaker 2: And he's like, oh, I hate the same I have the same fiber issues, that type thing, like I can't poot for days either, that same situation.
Speaker 4: That's not where my brain went.
Speaker 2: But so here's the article ask men dot Com has it where they say women generally don't want to be hit on when they're doing their daily activities.
Speaker 4: Oh like hiking at the grocery store.
Speaker 2: If they're walking down the street, if they're grocery shopping, if they're doing what they normally do, it's not.
Speaker 1: A good moment to interrupt them.
Speaker 2: The article says, it's true there are some women who don't mind being approached, but even when it's a positive thing, there's always that very awkward moment of wait, it might be why is this person talking to me. It's best to approach them during happy hours, out with friends or social settings. But if your only moment is to shoot a shot. It's a grocery store, Like, it's not like you're going to see her at the Totinos and for sure get her back. It's a restaurant like you may be a one time opportunity.
Speaker 3: I feel like if he's like, hey, if you tried that granola, because that kind of good, I'd be like, thank.
Speaker 1: You for the heads up, and you wouldn't think they were flirting with you.
Speaker 3: Oh not initially, but then obviously if he's flirting, he'll keep talking.
Speaker 2: Or if he gets just a totally cold response like oh yeah, thanks, I'll be sure to check that out.
Speaker 3: No, i'd be excited for the granola to I don't know. See this is why I'm single.
Speaker 1: Probably Morgan, your thoughts on this article, Yeah, I.
Speaker 9: Feel like it's accurate because when I have been a like approach, like I was approaching a grocery store parking lot, like I was driving, you just like stop me and was like, hey, you want to go on a date, sometime I was like this.
Speaker 4: Felt really weird.
Speaker 1: Weird, that's pretty baller, Okay, I would never have the.
Speaker 9: Gu to do awfully, it was very approachable and I wouldn't discourage anybody from doing that if.
Speaker 4: That's their opportunity.
Speaker 9: But I do think in a social setting, when there's just more communication happening, you're in a better situation for it to be successful.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Otherwise it's like cold calling. Yeah, doing sales person's like working their job. It's like I don't know, I don't want to buy a full of paper, you know.
Speaker 1: But good Amy, you're learning you're in a single.
Speaker 3: Again, am I though I don't know that you're divorced now, right, But I don't know that I'm learning anything. My friend told me to go sit at a bar, at a nice restaurant or like a nice hotel and have a book and a glass of wine and sit there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then if nobody comes up to you, you're gonna go I must be ugly when it's not that at all.
Speaker 4: Or it's like I got already and.
Speaker 1: Just like looking for disappointment.
Speaker 7: I'm alone and it's reeks of desperation, and they can mistake you for a lady of the night.
Speaker 2: I don't think either one of those are true in Las Vegas when you were in Vegas for here.
Speaker 7: I'm just telling you, if you want to know which ones are the ladies of the night, but.
Speaker 1: In Vegas, all right. And also I don't think it reeks a desperation.
Speaker 2: I just think you're setting yourself up for failure where something doesn't happen or it's not I Gualie you would.
Speaker 4: I guess. I guess I would have to do it with no expectations.
Speaker 1: Just sure, Hooker. I didn't say that.
Speaker 4: It never crossed my mind that someone would think that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I do.
Speaker 2: Want to bring Eddie in the studio. He's not in studio right now. If we could bring him in from my office. Eddie's looking over this nda that he's supposed to sign today to learn the industry secret that not even I know.
Speaker 1: Eddie, you've looked over the paper. You do not know the secret yet because you haven't signed it. I have the paper in my hand. Yeah, I see it quickly. What can you tell me? Because I don't want no details of the paper. But how do you feel before you sign this?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I feel nervous now because when I look at the paper, all I see is one million dollars and they wrote.
Speaker 1: It out with all the zeros, and what does it say? I can't tell you exactly that line.
Speaker 2: You can.
Speaker 1: They've said the penalties a million bill.
Speaker 6: It says it's titled Confidentiality Agreement.
Speaker 1: Huh, that's the top of it.
Speaker 6: And I will say that it's written by a label president and a lawyer. Okay, that's I think that's about all I can say. I don't know what I want to mess with. Here's the deal, though, I don't know when this thing ends. Like what if I can't ever ever ever say it?
Speaker 4: Well, didn't you say they're going to eventually?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But he says if it doesn't say it and we can all talk about whatever it is that he can't.
Speaker 1: He's like, I don't know, and I okay.
Speaker 2: So the signing ceremony where Eddie learns the secret, I mean, you could sign it now and then we just tell him the secret because I don't know it.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to be telling him. Do you want me to sign it right right now? Yeah?
Speaker 5: You want to.
Speaker 1: You've never sign one of these. This is intimidated. I have signed. I'm not signing it for this though. Go ahead, lunchbox, I'm signing to learn.
Speaker 6: The You're not winning a million dollars boom, right there?
Speaker 1: Did you sign it. I signed it. That's the first time I ever signed one of these. Sign it like one. That's my segments for man. Okay, yeah, okay, he has signed it.
Speaker 2: We will hear not the secret, but we will hear his reaction to the secret coming up in a little bit.
Speaker 1: One move find a million bucks. That's crazy. I don't know what it is. Henry Carson, that's who it is or what it is.
Speaker 6: A scoopa se real talk, real talk, Like I don't have a million dollars, so what if I say something?
Speaker 1: They'll just sue you, like garnage or wagers, all of them. They eventually until you pay that. Yeah, they sue you. That's my whole life. Oh good luck. Don't tell the secret. Here's a voicemail from Tristan and Tennessee.
Speaker 8: My mom would say that she saw Eddie at the gas station and I don't think it was him. Eddie wee at the gas station the Thornton and Lebanon, Tennessee on Saturday, around like sixty five pm with your two kids.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't think it would. But you know, wait, Eddie can spot it. Man, that was me.
Speaker 8: I was.
Speaker 1: I was at the Thornton.
Speaker 2: Eddie.
Speaker 1: That's funny. Your listeners are seeing Eddie everywhere. I'm freaking out in Levin and Tennessee.
Speaker 7: Baby is Eddy wearing a shirt now that says I'm Eddie from the Bay a Bone show this number?
Speaker 1: What is he doing?
Speaker 7: That's a good idea handing out cards. Hey, guys, tell him you saw me. I'm trying to get my importance up on the show.
Speaker 1: No, man, I don't know what's happening, but you know, just living my life. Brother, that's too everybody.
Speaker 2: Cn Eddie.
Speaker 1: Amy's pile of stories.
Speaker 3: So there's a new study that says if you have a pet that has passed away, having an.
Speaker 4: Encounter with this ghost will help you deal with greef.
Speaker 2: Also, having ann with your pets ghosts says you shouldn't do experimental drugs.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I also you gonna do that. How are you going to encounter your pets ghosts?
Speaker 3: Well, an experience could be that you dream about your dead dog. That is an encounter in a way like they're part of your life. It's it doesn't mean that the dog is like haunting. You were coming back to visiting busy.
Speaker 2: So seeing somebody in a dream council is a ghost experience, then I can think I've had I've seen ghosts. Then I guess we all have. Yeah, I always thought it was like something floating around, or.
Speaker 3: Like if you hear like my dog when she walks on the hardwoods, it's like it's like.
Speaker 4: Say, you're in another.
Speaker 3: Room, but your dog is dead, but you still hear the like they say that can help you as well.
Speaker 1: Then I've for sure seen the ghost of my cell phone. It vibrates in my pocket sometimes.
Speaker 2: Hair.
Speaker 3: What about that ghost dog you saw at your house, that white one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not my old dog though, that's just a ghost dog. And it disappeared, and since I moved, it hasn't even shown up. That's how I know it was a ghost.
Speaker 1: Maybe it stays in the old place on the house that used to live, that's true. Whatever, Okay, what else you got?
Speaker 3: Older people are revealing their biggest regrets, and the general consistence was that money really isn't as important as we think it is. Of course, having food and a roof over our head, that's great, But experiences and the people you surround yourself with are ultimately like what older people regrant. They regret working so much and not having life experiences.
Speaker 2: I hate to be this guy because I'm not on Lunchboxes team. But a lot of experiences.
Speaker 1: You have to pay for. It costs money. Vacation No, no, no, what do you mean, just like hanging out the park?
Speaker 2: I agree with that, waterfalls, I agree, yes, absolutely, But a lot of times experiences are things that it doesn't count as an experience.
Speaker 1: If you can do it every day, that's every day. That's like things that happen.
Speaker 2: Fishing, and I agree, game night no, yes, but that's not that would be considered an experience. If you do it one hundred times, it's an experience. Like something you do once or twice, it's an experience. So I agree.
Speaker 1: But also old people are probably like I should probably just say this.
Speaker 7: And old people probably don't remember those experiences because they lose their minds. I don't think their memories. Dude, when you get older, it's hard to remember things. Your hearing heavy, your vision. No, no, no, you talked like if you I talked to my parents and I was I was gonna say, you guys, but your parents were dead.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, it's okay.
Speaker 7: They're like, man, I don't remember that. They're like I'll be honest. Now that I'm older, I don't remember as much. And I'm like, exactly, your memory's fade. So they don't remember having money was so awesome.
Speaker 2: They don't remember how they wish they would have had more money. Yes, they only remember.
Speaker 7: It's selective memory. It's like, oh, you know what I mean. Now that I'm older, I don't even remember wanting money. But back in the day, they wanted money and they realized they needed money.
Speaker 1: See, I'm not on that team.
Speaker 7: Because as they're older, they don't want to do those experiences, because they don't want to jump out of airplanes. They don't want to go on these adventures because they're older, they're worried, you know what I mean. I'm comfortable just having game night with Sally and Betty across the street.
Speaker 1: But it also doesn't have to be jumping out of airplanes.
Speaker 7: Well, just going to a concert, going to something. Yeah, it costs money.
Speaker 2: Well that was my point, but I hear you, But I now don't want to be on your team anymore. So I'm fully with Amy and now a.
Speaker 3: Wow to think about, Like a lot of our memories aren't the actual real memory anyway. It's like, however we last thought about it, it gets filed away in our brain.
Speaker 4: But it's probably it's probably not accurate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all we had to perspective. That's all anybody ever has. Yeah, and none of it is actually true. It's like one two people get to fight. There's that story, there's that story, then there's a real story. Yeah yeah, all right, what else?
Speaker 3: There's a TikTok challenge called the blackout challenge? Anyone tried it?
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: Well, you pretty much hold your breath until you pass out.
Speaker 2: No, you know that would be hard to do because I feel like I would just go before I.
Speaker 1: Got to that stage.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, kids in school are trying it, and one kid at a middle school recently passed out while at school had to go to the hospital. So teachers are urging parents to talk to their kids about the I got a challenge and how we shouldn't do things like that.
Speaker 2: That's a commitment, because I think I would just go can't breathe like my body naturally would. If you can hold it past that point and keep holding your breath, dang, the discipline like to see a probably has a job for you. If you can do that, but we used to do the blackout challenge, but without holding our breath, you just push.
Speaker 1: Hands off me.
Speaker 3: I was listening to a guided meditation the other day to where he was like saying, like, try to hold your breath, and then he said, if your body starts to do weird things or you wake up on the floor, that's very normal.
Speaker 4: That's what you got change.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, I'm sitting there thinking, Okay, I guess I'm not doing it right because I'm not on the floor.
Speaker 1: But you've been guided by the wrong person.
Speaker 4: I said, Amy, that's my file.
Speaker 1: That was Amy's pile of stories. It's time for the good news much box.
Speaker 7: Paul and Larry are two buddies in Kentucky and one says, hey, Man, I need to go to Walmart. You want to come with me, Yeah, jump on in the truck. So Paul in there here walking around the Walmart when all of a sudden, Larry collapses boom right there on the aisle, and Paul's like, man, I used to be in the military. I learned CPR sixty years ago. Let me see if I can still do this. Gets down there, brings Larry back to life before paramedics arrived.
Speaker 1: Wow. Also sounds like he was in the ball man. Let the dogs out. And that way you do it too, now, staying alive, saying alive, saying a live, staying that's what you do.
Speaker 7: Man, Well, I messed it up, but by either way Paul remembered from sixty years ago, saved his buddy.
Speaker 2: And I mean no idea if they got the stuff they went to Walmart for. Oh yeah, it doesn't matter. It's Walmart in every corner.
Speaker 1: Go get it later, Yeah, go get it when he gets out the hospital. That's right. Good job, Paul Morgan, that's what it's all about. That was telling me something good