Speaker 1: Welcome to Will You Accept This Rose? A production of iHeartRadio. Oh guys, finally we're in person and we're in New York City, And guess what Don is gonna be on Mike today. What a journey. I just went to Chicago, I said, twenty one pilot.
Speaker 2: You're so young.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm gen Z, I'm Jen Triple A.
Speaker 4: Slay girl Sleigh.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna snatch a little waist. I'm snatched. I'm intentional, I'm mindful, I'm demure. Hello, Welcome to another episode of Will You Accept This Rose? My name is Arta Marine, coming to you from the age of twenty one. I am twenty one violence and I'm in New York City in a proper sound booth. I'm looking at egg crate?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Is that what you call this egg crate? I don't know what.
Speaker 1: With me today? In person, we're about to start. This is the beginning of one of our one of our overseas adventures. We haven't made it to hometowns yet. Right now, they've sent us to Australia, which is what they started gen season with. She went right to hometowns and then went to the Emerald City Ladies and gentlemen, Melbourne. We're in Melbourn. A woman who I'm I'm seeing her exciting New York autumn collection giving fall. We're about to stay up really in my apartment. We're going to be building some fucking bullshit. It's going to be great. And I want to apologize if we've angered anybody at ABC. We love you ABC. They keep rejecting our requests.
Speaker 2: That's true. We'll keep working on our king.
Speaker 1: Jeremy wanted to come with the hometowns with the grocery store, wanted to come play with us this Saturday. He was down to clown. He wasn't allowed ABC. If there's something we've done.
Speaker 6: Because he went to the club what's his name, Maria.
Speaker 1: I know he got too excited, he got too excited, but I feel like, you know what, But but they let us have Branden in January. So if we've done something between January and now, we're so sorry. We look what could we have done, Ladies and gentlemen. Doctor Hannah Montana, Arianna Rosanna, Rosanna, Dana Mitten's main Hosny Lavine, Welcome to the program, Doctor Banana. Also the we actually actually actually we only wanted one today because he's so funny. And we knew that his brother from another mother, his his hair goals. He we knew that he we we we requested Don, I literally can't speak. We requested Don this. You've been so funny on this product.
Speaker 4: Oh that's you are.
Speaker 1: And we've done We've had you and other guests, which is great. But the one with you and Don when there was a gong behind on and then Don was not on Mike, but you kept talking to Don.
Speaker 4: I kept talking to Don, but no one could hear what Don was saying, so you only could imagine what Don was saying, and it mostly was through gong.
Speaker 1: Look, he is the king of the Tonight Show. He also just He hosts the best comedy show in New York City, a monthly show called Sweet.
Speaker 4: Just celebrated twenty years this week.
Speaker 1: They had two shows.
Speaker 5: You did two.
Speaker 4: We did a Sunday and the Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Was that smart? Was that overwhelming? The show is called Sweet. Ladies and Gentlemen seth.
Speaker 4: Hers, Yeah, oh earned earned?
Speaker 1: Wait was it too much to do two shows?
Speaker 4: It was a lot of work. But when we did the tenth anniversary, we did three, kind of down to two and it was still so much work. I did everything myself help who were who.
Speaker 1: Were the top three guests?
Speaker 4: And we had a lot of surprise guests.
Speaker 1: So at the finale surprises.
Speaker 4: That's the finale of the second show. Yeah, so Alex Moffatt from Now it was my co host.
Speaker 1: I was with his bride Sunday night.
Speaker 4: Oh right, right right, and at the dinner at that dinner.
Speaker 1: At the dinner, she was there. We were waiting for him to come off of Big Gay Jamboree.
Speaker 4: Oh right, right, right right, that's the show.
Speaker 2: He's okay.
Speaker 4: So we were co hosts. And then at the end of the night, we were doing a bit where he's like, we can do any impression of anyone. You give us an impression, we'll do it, and some people would yell out things and we've tried to do our best or do terrible versions. Fun and then at some point I was like, I'm going to do a Paul rud I really have a really good one, and we both did our versions of it and they're really terrible. And of course Paul enters from months.
Speaker 1: So fun curious thought.
Speaker 4: So that he does a bunch of impressions.
Speaker 1: What night is this Tuesday?
Speaker 4: And then he does a bunch of impressions and he's like, my best impression that I do Richard Kind does a Richard Kind and then Richard from the back of the room. It was like that's terrible.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is so so this was last night.
Speaker 4: It gets much crazier. So Richard comes on stage and Richard does we all do a Richard and he tells us how he talked to the audience. She's got his hat to do it, okay, and then Richard does, I do one You'll never know who it is, and he does a very basic impression of someone talking about their health, and he goes, you'll never know it's my Justin throw and throws in the back of booh, that's terrible that you guys don't know what you're doing. And then he comes. Justin comes on and then Justin and and Paul recreate their wonder Lust scene where they do the spin doctors. They there's a scene in the movie where they try to compete doing it.
Speaker 1: You have the spin doctors.
Speaker 4: So then they're doing two princes and then all of a sudden, Chris backstage is like holding charge, like, you guys have no idea, what the hell you're doing and then we all as a group.
Speaker 1: Sing the song you have the real spin doctors.
Speaker 4: Well, Chris and I are friend from high school.
Speaker 1: This is crazy, that's so And I didn't even bring that up.
Speaker 4: Paul brought up. I was like, wouldn't it be fine if we did the spinachsh thing and then had Chris show up? And I was like, I can we can make that up. That's so fun. It was a crazy finale.
Speaker 1: It was a crazy that's amazing. I'm really proud of you.
Speaker 2: I saw you were going to bring for thirty years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly has already signed up.
Speaker 1: I like your little I like your little robe. Outfit that you posted to.
Speaker 4: You was the oh that was last night? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Can I show your little robe?
Speaker 4: But I did a character on tonight show that was from Late Night. It was a character we did in Late Night fifteen ten years ago, and Jim is like, we got to bring him back as if he's on Love is Blind.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: So it's this creepy, sort of like very sexy character and the new trailer for Love is Blind and we edit him into it.
Speaker 1: When does when does it starts blind?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think this week or something.
Speaker 1: I love that. Have you watched Love is Blind UK?
Speaker 4: No, it's increased that the one where they're maaked.
Speaker 1: No, I've watched that. That's we've watched that less Love Island UK.
Speaker 4: No, there's one where they're actually you live a thing and they're actually naked.
Speaker 1: Oh I know that, that's right. Oh yeah, you're dating naked, dating naked. But Love is Blind. Uh. Love Island UK season one. They liked his bone on camera and like smoke cigarettes. It's incredible and you have to watch with the subtitles on because they all like very thick Scouts accent, which was dead guard. Yes, I'm China, yeah, fum Mahannah like fuck yeah, Jennadon, I'm like, wow, this is incredible. Well, speaking of.
Speaker 4: That, I totally understood everything.
Speaker 1: Guess to what, guess to what? I here we are. How are you feeling about Jonah's a bachelor at the Golden Bachelor Episode three?
Speaker 4: I like her me too so far, me too, Like she's really into like communication and yes, she's very charming.
Speaker 1: I like her more than I thought I would. And I actually screamed at my television when Gary arrived. I was like sunburned or crisp, like a piece of beef jerky. He rolls up and we'll get to it, but I'm just gonna start now. He clearly wanted to be invited on when he was like yes, when he was like are you sure your guys here, and then he was like we'll always have a special connection. I feel like he was trying to sabotage her and like also get in with her. And he was like, you have that advantage over me. I'm like you, what the fuck are you talking about? Your wife had passed away longer than her husband, like he was. I just thought, go away, Like he's so gross and he's so sunburned.
Speaker 4: He's so burned. Where he's gotten off the beachs into that show.
Speaker 1: It's stuck there, feel like it's been hanging out at like the grove, hoping that like Mario Lopez talks to him. And I was like, he's he's been like trying to get autographs, like he's so gross.
Speaker 2: To me, Yeah, I don't like him.
Speaker 1: He really fooled me.
Speaker 2: He did.
Speaker 4: I think he wanted. I think he does want to get back on the show. He wants like now that this that I dropped this other person tomediate person in the world.
Speaker 1: Teresa, who also wanted to come to the show with us Saturday night, wouldn't letter, and so Ellen Ellen wanted to do it.
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 2: Does not want?
Speaker 4: You're the best advertising they have.
Speaker 1: What do we do? Literally? What do we we? She said? Ellen, Teresa and Jeremial said yes, and we got we got to know, we got, they got block, but we have Charity in Dowton.
Speaker 4: That's hot.
Speaker 1: That's hot. That's hot.
Speaker 4: I'm excited.
Speaker 2: They're not gonna say anything crazy so they can come on.
Speaker 4: I mean, what do they think.
Speaker 2: Teresa and Ellen are going to say? I know, Ellen does seem kind of like a wild card.
Speaker 7: Though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like Ellen. I wish Ellen was bad as much as I like Joan. I wish we had somebody in their seventies like Gary, and I feel like Ellen would have been a great bachelorette.
Speaker 2: Ellen would have ripped those men apart.
Speaker 1: With her bouncy blonde hair and her pick a ball. Come on, well, here we are with Joan and uh we start out every time we start out.
Speaker 4: Look at this here, I got no.
Speaker 1: I like that you them up. I like that I remember I hide them from you. I let you look for your jokes.
Speaker 4: I remember like little things that like funny things that happened.
Speaker 1: So we started at the beginning and they they do sort of a preview of like uh oh, they keep doing this sort of scary previews, and she's like crying to the men, I'm not ready to have love in my life. I mean that did happen. Later in the episode, your.
Speaker 4: Heads your bet really hard. Yeah, She's like, I don't know if I'm ready, but you guys are all here, so I guess I'm ready for you guys.
Speaker 1: I'm oh, my god, okay, so here we are, and uh we cut to this season. The episode starts. All the men are yawning, they're exhausted.
Speaker 2: My god, these poor guys.
Speaker 1: They're Gary, our good Gary. This season is Gary, who is a sentimental soft star.
Speaker 6: I love his like his transitional sunglasses he's always wearing. He's always wear inside outside everywhere.
Speaker 1: I do love when people when I go to the doctor, they're like, do you want these like transit Like absolutely, I don't want, Like I have a Grange glass. You don't have transitional glasses?
Speaker 4: Zero glasses?
Speaker 1: What yeah?
Speaker 4: Zero glass?
Speaker 1: Bragging for you have nothing wrong with your eyes.
Speaker 4: I mean that's not what I said. No, my eyes are not the best, but I don't really need glasses yet. But like you, I can read this, but it's you.
Speaker 1: Know, carry that's a pretty big fun because.
Speaker 4: For me, this is like the smallest it could be.
Speaker 1: Funny.
Speaker 4: This is thirteen.
Speaker 1: I can read that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, but I'm saying I'm this is as small as it can be and I can still be like, read it five okay, but what about it?
Speaker 1: What about a book?
Speaker 4: I haven't read one of those in nineteen eighty six.
Speaker 1: Good, thank god, So we can all speak freely. Okay. So Gary's exhausted, the guys are snoring. They're snoring loudly, and Pascal is busy in the morning making Mark cook for him. I have to say, I really, at the start of the episode, I want to hate Pascal, and then I don't.
Speaker 4: You know, I really hated him until the end of the Vegas trip. Yeah right, sorry, he's all right.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: I feel like if she picks him, he will fuck her over.
Speaker 2: Oh really you think so?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Interesting anyone who talks about their child that's being like so tough as nails, Like he has no empathy in.
Speaker 5: My shoes, you like.
Speaker 4: And of us. He's French, which is already one level of like.
Speaker 2: He's also a friend hairdresser.
Speaker 4: He's a hair dressing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he has a salon. You didn't see him, but the talent show cut the wig. Okay, okay, he's a hairdresser.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He also has clearly had a lot of work done. Yeah, it's been a lot, by the way.
Speaker 2: Good for him, Good for him.
Speaker 1: He looks good. Good for him.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to get the past go one day.
Speaker 1: I know, I feel like the Past gal is the best work on this season. If I'm going to get somebody get sorry doctors, I mean there's definitely some If you look behind his ear, you're definitely going to do something.
Speaker 4: Like sixfolds, like a start started.
Speaker 1: Good for him.
Speaker 4: I love he keeps dropping subtly how rich he has. I've been on the private chap, can't stop mentioning it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, how rich can like a single salon owner be in Chicago? Like, should I go onto hairstyles?
Speaker 4: I mean, how many songs is it?
Speaker 1: Two? Three?
Speaker 2: It sounds like a lot. I don't know what he's like. I have it, I have help, I have someone to cook my food.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel a little it feels realized.
Speaker 2: He could just realize it's a little.
Speaker 1: Exaggerated, like I have a housekeeper every other week, you know, that's like there's my person.
Speaker 4: It's like you mean, like, I feel like we're all going to realize that his whole house of cards is not.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's not.
Speaker 4: He does hometowns. He's going to live in a studio.
Speaker 1: Part it's not going to be what she thinks it is. He's going to be spending it all en closed. There's people near me that like, we'll live in an apartment and drive you know, like a Ferrari or something, and you're like, okay, that's a studio apartment. You've spent it all on your car, right right, Okay. So so he's like, so he's he's past. Somebody's talking about how there's gazers and grazers. So like there's people that just don't want to cook. He's like, I don't like to cook, clean or do laundry.
Speaker 5: Not for me.
Speaker 1: It's like, well it's not for me either, but like you gotta do it, you gotta do you gotta do it. He's like, it's not my style. I gotta make my black fist. I've wreeaked out.
Speaker 4: I love that your version of Pascal is Elmer.
Speaker 1: Dohn. Did you see this part?
Speaker 3: It wasn't in the clips.
Speaker 1: Pascal the best of Wow, So Pastal got to one on one? Were you surprised? I was surprised? For was Pascal?
Speaker 4: I wasn't? He seems charming for the for the day?
Speaker 2: Are you supposed? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Come on right, because I feel like I feel like I'm a pretty woman and I'm Julia Robberts, So I'm like, wait, aren't you Richard Gear Julia.
Speaker 4: He's the poor one. He knows he's the poor one. He's just giving us hints.
Speaker 1: Can I be Laurias Jacmel send a Buckarella that? And you can be you can be uh from Seinfeld. You could be Stucky who's grosser. You could be Jason Alexander. You could be Jason Alexander being really gross to Pascal.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna try and have sex with Pascal from some money, and you know what, he'll take it. He'll take it. He will thirty thirty five bucks. I will take that thirty five.
Speaker 1: Bucks in an avocado toast this morning.
Speaker 4: He'll take it. Okay, So I'll do your laundry. Watch Pasco.
Speaker 1: He goes. He goes, I am honored, I am flattered, and I'm Cheerry being able to be vulnerable as hard for me. So then he goes, oh, porche, oh I love whoa are you not afraid of driving? I'm a fast driver And she goes, I'm driving and he's like, whoa a woman driver? Yes, that's legal.
Speaker 4: Disgusting only in Vegas. Everything goes here.
Speaker 1: You know, if it was real life, he would have been way less cool.
Speaker 2: I know when she said I'm driving, no, it's like okay, as if it was.
Speaker 4: Like the mouse was asking to drive.
Speaker 1: So then off they go. Somebody's jealous? Who is jealous?
Speaker 2: Kim?
Speaker 6: Captain Kim always Captain, It's all about him.
Speaker 1: Captain Kim has Captain Kim has a plot line on this episode. I'm like, when we've ever didn't you be taken down by his.
Speaker 5: We've never in the.
Speaker 1: Bachelor mansion where like disgusting, We're like Chad is weightlifting like love seeds. You know, just the fact that a sea shanty happened in that mansion is wen I cannot.
Speaker 4: He has a peg leg. He hasn't revealed the fact he has a pet.
Speaker 2: You're right right.
Speaker 4: We can talk about the song later.
Speaker 1: But I have some thoughts about you singing on the show.
Speaker 2: So oh yeah, I'll get the lyrics.
Speaker 4: I'll get the lyrics.
Speaker 2: Email captain, get the lyrics.
Speaker 4: I got a harmonize.
Speaker 1: I got a harmonize someone because my brother, you, my brother have to sing.
Speaker 4: Oh the Mountain.
Speaker 2: You need to get some nears, like.
Speaker 4: Guy, giant.
Speaker 1: John, what are you doing Saturday? Are you a bar John? What's your what are you? He's a soprano? Okay, so they get a private plane, big battle. Now this is the private plane. This is up my alley. You understand that Vegan baby, he did a lot of kissing, and she was here for the other guys that going for a kiss, She's like clamps her lips down.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: She was here for Pascal to swooping. And she was hordy for Pascal.
Speaker 4: That's what he got the one I want.
Speaker 1: She was down, she was down to clowns scow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I bet, I bet they did it. We just didn't see it.
Speaker 1: I mean she was horny for him.
Speaker 2: That okay. When they pulled up to the private plane and they both got and they were like swinging their hands up. I was like, this is your gay best friend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can't act like that. And then like he forgot he forgot his coat.
Speaker 3: Who's gonna lie.
Speaker 2: Shrieking, guys, we're doing it, clicking his heel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was so excited. He's like, finally.
Speaker 2: Have come to He's not cutting that much. No, no, there's no way he was.
Speaker 1: So you're right, I will say, I feel like they're styling her well for like I thought like for her, I thought it was a very pretty dress on her. I think that she looks for what these guys, the version of the woman that these guys want. I think when she walked in in her flowy sort of white blousey dress, like, I think they're styling her well. They fucked over Jen in her capes. For Jen, her budget was like three peanuts and.
Speaker 2: Like Wayne Newton or whatever exactly Joan dude. Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: So then they get to Vegas, they pull up to the Paris Hotel.
Speaker 6: Yeah that was I was actually like, this is offensive, this is incredibly inappropriate.
Speaker 1: I'm triggered.
Speaker 2: I started to write a letter.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's why we're not getting a prid. So then they played dress up. He comes out shirtless, wax wax tip to toe tans and waxed tip to toe. By the way, I've had to get spray tans for things. It wears off after like four days. Someone is spraying him some some of one of the other men. He's like making.
Speaker 4: It's okay, guy, I bet he's guys doing it.
Speaker 1: So he so he murders coming up. So he comes out and like aid it is gay. Best driend comes out to like a sequin like like shawl collar tuxedo and those shirt underneath. And so then they come out and wigs like Sonny and share.
Speaker 2: You don't do Sonny and share with your actual partner.
Speaker 1: You You're so right, it is fully gay best friend energy. So then he liked her keyhole dress, though in a very straight man where he was like, whoa, whoa, you look this is the one this Yeah, I can motor board right through the dress like that key He liked the keyhole dress. Donn are you a fan of a keyhole?
Speaker 3: I can't say.
Speaker 4: Anything that ends in hole. He's on board, you know me so well he said something whole Yeah, sure, I don't care where it is glory gloryhole.
Speaker 1: Mouse I'm glad you came to that. How are the twins?
Speaker 4: I have five year old twin girls who are about to be.
Speaker 1: Six, and they keep him busy.
Speaker 5: He's busy.
Speaker 4: They've been making They drop pictures of everyone, and they call everyone's a self portrait. Every picture they drop someone else is a self porte. It's like, it's like, not a self portrait, we're drawing someone else.
Speaker 2: They see themselves in them.
Speaker 4: They're very.
Speaker 1: Incredible.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: So he goes Vegas. He kissed a thank you joan kiss. I'm not happy in coach, I mean, so that they go, I feel like I'm a pretty woman. I'm Julia Robots whoa. And then he kept kissing and she goes and she's like, oh, I feel kind of sexy with Pascal. I feel super visible and very grateful. It's nice to be with someone like who can lift you up. So then meanwhile, back at home, Charles and Gary, the most incredible duo, go to the pharmacy for melatonin, earplugs and shark onesies.
Speaker 4: That was my favorite little trip. That was better than any date. They're a little mandate to get a CBS.
Speaker 1: It was like the most old fashioned country market.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way I think it was real, Like the guys are in they literally look I mean it's a person who has sleep issues. I'm like, oh, these are men that are well. These men have slept well. And this is the first I'm used to not sleeping people that can't roll with it, you know, because.
Speaker 4: They're new beds and stuff. When they can't really deal.
Speaker 1: Because they're like they're in like everyone's and they're in bunk beds and there's like eight men to a room.
Speaker 2: Wow, and the bunk beds are cruel and they're all like my back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Charles took an upper bunk. Meanwhile, so then they go and upcoms Wayne Newton, I wrote down.
Speaker 2: Teeth you want to talk about work?
Speaker 4: Teeth was like the thing about the teeth though, that's the fourth thing you notice. There's so much else going on with his face. Teeth was like, oh, there's also the messed up teeth. The teeth just one tooth, it's just this one white thing to.
Speaker 2: His whole face is just stuck.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah listening to him, did you actually listen to him?
Speaker 4: Saying yes, he didn't crazy his signature song. He does not know the words.
Speaker 3: It's just like.
Speaker 2: It was like, what is happening? Do you not know the waves of.
Speaker 4: Your most famous song you sing every single night?
Speaker 2: Okay, don't move his face enough to actually enunciate it.
Speaker 1: I went with Steve Heidner to Wayne Newton years.
Speaker 2: Ago and how many faces ago?
Speaker 1: I would say four faces ago?
Speaker 3: For he.
Speaker 1: And I had one like long Island ice, Sure, sure, blacked out hammer, We go backstage. Whoa, Okay, I drop my purse ship faced. I had one of those Stela lip things that's like silver. Heightener goes pick up your salve, which I was like, meaning like a salve, like basically treated like my herbees cream or something. He's like, yourselves. I'm like, no, it's lip cream. And he's like get yourself. And I'm looking atway Newton screaming it's not salve, it's lip cream. I would say four faces ago. He was an incredible showman and he doesn't read music. He plays eleven instruments. He's the Pascal of Vegas. He's like a self taught king.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, what happened to all that talent? Yeah, because it wasn't showing last night.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm gonna I'm I don't know how old he is. I'm gonna guess he's at least lady, he's one hundred and ten. Yeah.
Speaker 4: It also looks like someone just put a plastic bag on his face and stretched it does there's like a CVS bag has been on his face for thirty minutes, and then right before he walks the door, they take it off, so it still has like the CVS bag stretch on it, and then he walks through the door. That's what I found happened. Is one giant tooth that's perfectly white, perfect white.
Speaker 2: Dark holes of ice. He's eighty two years old.
Speaker 4: Eighty two, he looks old. You know all that work was worth it. He looks about eighty one. O you, that's so true, You're totally worth it.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, Charles, Okay, back at home, a murder gets solved. Get away, said Charles's asking guy.
Speaker 4: Charles once again can't stop talking about the one topic he always talks about, talk about bringing the room down. Every episode. He's like, I don't know if you know that I have a dead wife, and if you did know, let me talk to you about it for a half hour, forty five minutes.
Speaker 2: They all have dead wives or divorced divorce. Secretly, we don't really know what.
Speaker 1: But the divorce feels like a taint, like if your wife didn't die, like if you got a divorce, it feels like something's wrong with you. If your wife should better be dead, if your wife didn't drop dead, something's off right. No, I want to say, because we only guess on people based on their their cast photos. I was wrong about Guy. We were wrong. We picked him to be the villain. He was kind and he listened to Charles, and he was a detective.
Speaker 4: As he was a detective, so Charles gives him this whole all the evidence of his wife's death, like.
Speaker 1: The tongue from the mouth, the blood, the blood from.
Speaker 4: The mirrors, blood in the mouth, and she had an aneurysm, she fell over. Why was there blood in the mouth, And as if he's been working on this case for seven years, Guy's like, I think she's bitter. Tongue case closed, murder solved, and then Charles went off. This whole thing was like I finally got the closure. You had the one conversation on television with a guy for ten minutes.
Speaker 1: And Guy also said after solving the crime, he goes, I think you need to move on. I think you need to stop. I think you need to start.
Speaker 4: I have to stop bringing this up everything because we don't know, because we don't see all of it. He's bringing it up every time he goes.
Speaker 1: I think need to stop. I think you need to.
Speaker 4: Move on, Hadny. It's been many years.
Speaker 1: And I think he listened, because later on he said to Joan, I've.
Speaker 4: Moved on, as as he hands her a framed picture of this way. I've moved on. By the way, here's my gift for you, a framed picture of my dead wife. That's someone who has not moved on. No, I couldn't believe that was his gift to her.
Speaker 2: I've moved he has not moved on.
Speaker 4: That was his gift. Here's a framed picture of my dead wife. That is my gift for you. That was so insane. That was the most the same moment I've seen on The Bachelor. In again.
Speaker 6: They do.
Speaker 2: These older gentlemen love frames.
Speaker 4: They so much.
Speaker 6: Everyone is giving each other just frame and right. She gave Gary a frame, Gary her frame. Everyone's giving.
Speaker 4: His prayer was in a frame exactly.
Speaker 2: It's like, when did you get a chance.
Speaker 4: They read the prayer, but it was a frame, like a really nice frame. Any the other thing about the prayer and we could talk about this later, but what's his name?
Speaker 3: We had?
Speaker 4: The prayer was like, I'm not singing that stupid song. I'm going to read a framed prayer to you that I wrote.
Speaker 2: I know where do they get these frames?
Speaker 4: You're right, you know, must me a frame store within the mansion. Inside the mansion.
Speaker 1: Jeffres frames the frames five thousand. Wow, and ABC, you get it right. Don't never say no to us. We love you, ABC, you get it right, your frame, We love your framework.
Speaker 4: ABC props should get a raise.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: So then they go. So then they're like, okay, great. So so the guys go and the brain and your zone blood from the mouth probably bit the tongue.
Speaker 6: Question, why didn't he just ask a doctor at the hospital when he was there at the time.
Speaker 4: Why was he like, I can't ask this mystery?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He could have just been like, why is she bleeding?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Done, guy said, He goes, he goes, stop dwelling on why why?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: You don't need to think about that anymore. And he goes, yes, I'm hopeful I'll see a new version of myself. Let me just run up to the frame store.
Speaker 4: In the frame store, I have a few unframed pictures in my life. I need to go framed before I move on. There's seventeen unframed pictures and then I can move on.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, Joan and Pascal have dinner and we find out Joan majored in computer science.
Speaker 4: Yeah, coating, Yeah, I life wad she knows dos?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: So so Pascal was like, wow, I never had support. I had a tough childhood. There was six in a room, two in each bed, no bathroom, no.
Speaker 4: Kitchen, no aud At some point, I'm like, okay, this is a Pieza fraud. He's made no carpet, I don't know. We had only three walls and no ceiling, plastic bags. We have to share two pairs of plastic bags by shoes.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, this is the hold talk.
Speaker 1: No bathroom, no shower, no compliments. Yeah, bathroom, no shower, no compliments.
Speaker 2: Like his parents would never be like you look good, Pascal, you're looking good.
Speaker 1: You look good.
Speaker 4: This is so rehearsed.
Speaker 1: Go play in the street.
Speaker 4: Put in the STU.
Speaker 2: That was crazy. I was like, what do you want to play in this street? If your child, I want to play this.
Speaker 4: Do you want to hang out with your parents?
Speaker 1: You want to?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Who also unders six in a room? I want to exactly. So, he had a hole in his shoe. His dad said, let me put cardboard in and that way you can buy a new one. And that changed everything.
Speaker 4: I don't I didn't even understand the metaphor he believed.
Speaker 1: It took me a second because I thought he was going to be hurt by the cardboard and his dad.
Speaker 2: I think he was uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Is that his dad believed in him enough to go, when you get to the US, you'll make some money. You'll buy I believe that you can make money to buy a new pant like ten.
Speaker 4: He believes he could make ten to fifteen dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what payless.
Speaker 4: That's how much faith he had.
Speaker 1: And then he was like and I did not speak English, and every day I would talk to myself and I was like, you got this, you can do this.
Speaker 4: I bet he's from Pennsylvania. That's my real hard thing. I think he's a fraud. Think the whole thing's made up.
Speaker 1: I honestly think you might something. It's I don't buy some of it. Something's off because we have other frauds on this.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then she's like, I always had a soft place to land. I don't feel that way anymore, but you didn't have a soft place to land. And I feel safe with Pascal. And then they like slow dance and make out and and uh. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Michael get a one on one. He bursts into tears. She's like, I wanted a group date and I thought, dude, be a champion, Like, come on, man.
Speaker 4: It was one of the most weirdly revealing moments. Yes, it was sort of funny and odd that he was crying with the fact that he got this one on one. Yeah, but it was very revealing.
Speaker 1: I agree with you. It made me feel for him. And I thought, uh, oh, you don't want to say that on camera. You might think it deep down inside like we all have insecurities. Don't say it out.
Speaker 4: But then he won the day by talking about it.
Speaker 1: Yes he did. Actually he did win the day.
Speaker 4: He won the day by talking. He talked about it. She loved it, won the day.
Speaker 1: She loved it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need to see his full tattoo.
Speaker 1: I Also, it turns out he is Native America and we were wrong.
Speaker 2: Look what I wrote, I gotta see that tattoo.
Speaker 1: Maybe next week when they have the strict date. Maybe I need to see it.
Speaker 2: I have to know what was going on.
Speaker 4: I wrote. All I wrote was all I'm thinking about is how much? How big is that?
Speaker 2: We have to see that.
Speaker 4: That's all I wrote. Is that is that Indian headdress this whole side of his thing? Or is it small up here? I was imagining it's a whole side.
Speaker 6: When he's like, I really started to lean into some of my native a mayor, I was like, lean in. It looks like you got a full body tattoo about your history.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: Should I get like a drunk Viking, just like a really drunk like a bottle of cleavage.
Speaker 2: We need to see like the top half of it.
Speaker 1: Like a like a rock and bottle and the Ikea store, the like the ike logo coming out of my tips. I should have like a Swedish meatball, like climbing out of my keyhole meatballs. Okay, Well, is there anything else to say about Pascal and Joe? He is he going to win? No, he's not going to What part of him is a fraud?
Speaker 4: I think he's not as rich as he says, And there's a part of me that thinks he didn't grow up as poor and rough child as he says. Maybe that maybe that's true, But I don't think he's French.
Speaker 1: It could be that deep like French Canadian. Are we going to get a hometown with it? Are we going to see his apartment and find out.
Speaker 4: That he's going to stand for a while. I don't know if he's going to make hometowns.
Speaker 1: I think the hometowns might be chalk.
Speaker 2: No, I think doesn't. Didn't they show us in the previews that.
Speaker 1: Chalk leaves Yeah to next week? Chalk, self eliminated, self eliminated.
Speaker 4: This is the next week? The week?
Speaker 1: Is he the one with the sick mom?
Speaker 4: But so does he? I think he said mom is still alive.
Speaker 2: They're sick exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: I think his mom has stage four cancer? Isn't that chalk?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: Maybe though I think it's chock.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: I think it's chalk because I think when he pulled her aside, he's like, I understand, okay, Maybe so maybe I think maybe his mom takes a turn and it's time to go. Next week? Who knows? Gary did you see any of the dates with Gary Gary Don, he does have a Gary vibe, not the good Gary, the frame Gary, not the bad Gary frame Don. Did you see any of Pascal's date.
Speaker 3: Yes, I saw a little bit of the making out.
Speaker 1: What do you do you think he's a fraud?
Speaker 3: I just think he's a Oh.
Speaker 1: You think he's full of himself?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean yeah, that's that's the that's my gut impression.
Speaker 1: You know what. The way he treats the other men is I think would get old, would get old after like, okay, they've been there for four days, five days. If you're there for five months with that and he's bossing everyone around closet space, that's really rude. He's he the fact that he like implements a surf system immediately and he's a land baron, you know like that. It's like immediately you're going to work for him, and they all kind of agree to. I think they don't know what to do.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, yeah, he is a lot.
Speaker 1: What makes you think he's a jerk?
Speaker 3: Done everything that you're mentioning there? I mean, make me breakfast?
Speaker 1: I don't think so, thank you, John?
Speaker 4: Yeah, come on, A real man cooks.
Speaker 1: Think make a pop tart, dude, Pop tart dude. Okay, we're gonna take a quick break and we'll be right back. I need a sexual time out, and we're back. You guys, I thought this group date was really fun. They showed up and they made it look like it was going to be football, and they freaked out and they're like, oh my god, it's Eric Dickerson and Andre Reid.
Speaker 2: Who are these people?
Speaker 4: You guys were too young to remember. But in the eighties, those guys were like they were like the Tom Brady's.
Speaker 1: What team?
Speaker 4: I think they were like Bears? Do you remember then? The Bears? Er Rams done, Buffalo Bills.
Speaker 1: Don I'm sorry I called you Gary. Here's what you need to know about me. And Anna knows this well. My brains glitches and when I get tired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't even. She has no idea where she is.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Literally, when I'm when I get overtired, I've been on like a I'm not even I don't know all the time, no, no, which is all the time, but I've been like flying every two days or like. So when I get when I get discombobulated, I just start saying the wrong words and you know that it's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're back.
Speaker 4: I can't wait for you to get older.
Speaker 1: And who knows what like whoa whoa whoa whoa easy easy.
Speaker 4: I felt like it was also kind of a waste of these two football legends to show up and then not kept. They played barely, they didn't play. He didn't even like they did anything.
Speaker 2: They teach them how to stretch, get.
Speaker 1: To sit on the sidelines. Dating Quaker oats with Joan and Jesse. But I will say Jesse was cute and in his like because he he's like a sports commentator.
Speaker 4: Is so he got he finally got to be in his element.
Speaker 1: He actually came alive and he was really cute. And I have to say this was a fun group day. I thought this the the Talent Show was fun. Like the guys are good sports and I'm finding this to be a really fun season.
Speaker 2: It's a good avenue for like dad's dad jokes, you know, and that.
Speaker 1: They are and they're they're competitive like that they're still like like.
Speaker 2: Greg was like, I just you know, I'm limber, You're like okay.
Speaker 4: The one guy was like he was so psyched as big Flex was he could get up and down, like these guys are having heart. I can get up and get back down and get I think I won.
Speaker 3: I think I won.
Speaker 1: I also felt like I feel like they're keeping her away from Keith and also what's his name?
Speaker 5: Mark?
Speaker 1: I think they're keeping her away so Marcus Kelsey's dad, and I feel like she really likes Mark and the.
Speaker 4: One that says girl dad, that's that's Keith.
Speaker 1: And I feel like Mark was a military call Germany, but he's the one that did the German like will you kiss me?
Speaker 5: Thing?
Speaker 1: And I feel like he's the one that the internet went crazy for hometowns during Joey's season and they were like And my theory is maybe this is why ABC's Matt I freeze it. I say they're going to fuck them over. I'm gonna freeze it differently. ABC was just so wise and smart. They're the best of all the networks.
Speaker 2: ABC does not listen to this podcast, but.
Speaker 1: They're mad enough somehow. Why are they keeping Jeremy.
Speaker 4: From the podcast? I think they don't want people to depressed that they're not controlling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if we were like, but they let Brayden do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I feel like Braiden at that point was like he'd been let loose.
Speaker 4: It would have been hard to many earrings loose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like we can't control those earrings.
Speaker 1: It would be it was, it would be hard.
Speaker 6: But also wasn't he already with Christine Christine at that point? Yeah, so at that point, it's like he's never coming back on the show.
Speaker 1: But neitherre is Ellen or like Teresa.
Speaker 6: We don't know that because Teresa has broken up, Ellen is still single, Jeremy's at the club.
Speaker 2: Anything could happen.
Speaker 1: My friend Chris, who listens to our pot podcast Shout Out cis she thinks that my Golden Bachelor at uh Bachelor and Paradise on a cruise ship idea is a really good idea and that I should take it to you. Maybe, don't you think watching Paradise on a cruise ship with older people would be fine?
Speaker 4: So it's like Paradise, but they're all stuck on.
Speaker 1: A cruise yes, And you could even put in some of the younger people that might want like a cougar, right, so it's.
Speaker 4: Sort of like an episode of love but that doesn't end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like it, And they all get sick and.
Speaker 1: I've gotten the neurovirus. And I've never twice from people's kids had children are the worst.
Speaker 4: I knew these kids that gave me a foot and mouth disease once and it was mine.
Speaker 1: They were what is foot and mouth is.
Speaker 4: The worst thing that's ever happened to me?
Speaker 1: But how did you feel? How do you know you have it?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: What is the foot? What is the mouth?
Speaker 4: It gets very confusing, Okay, So the kids get a mild version of it. Okay, like a lot of kids have it. It's like this, someone's get lit dots on your hands and stuff, and you feel a little sick for them. But for adults, they get it. It's half adults never get it. Half adults get it. It's really bad for adults. So I was like, couldn't move for a day, twenty four hours, Come get off the couch, like so sick. And then after a day you're fine. But then it really starts to get back because then there's blisters all over your hands and feet. Hands and feet covered in blisters.
Speaker 1: I don't want.
Speaker 4: Sometimes people get dots on their mouth, Luckily I did not.
Speaker 1: I don't want.
Speaker 4: But then as soon as the blisters leave, you get pink dots all over your hands. How long it lasts about five to seven days.
Speaker 1: How to get rid of it?
Speaker 4: You can't there. I talked to my doctors, like attacking. There's no care because because no one ever dies and it's gone in a week, I don't want so no one, there's no careful.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: I'm never going to handshake a child again.
Speaker 4: So I did so a lot.
Speaker 1: Now pressing hands, I'm trying to get the vote.
Speaker 4: In the height of my foot mouth problem. I had to fight to Vegas to do a show for ESPN. So I had to like walk through the airport out, go to the airport, sit in the plane, Fine Vegas, and then I get it's a whole long story. So I get to the hotel and they're like, I'm like, get me as close to the door as you possibly can.
Speaker 1: So I go in.
Speaker 4: It's three in the morning. There's a line to check out, and I'm like, what's going on. They're like, we have to we have all the rooms are booked. We have to put everyone else in a different hotel. So it's like and three in the morning. So like, you're lucky, your hotel is gonna be right there. It's like two bucks down the street. You can see it. I was like, can someone drive me? And they're like, it's right there. It's like, can someone drive me, we can drive you. So a three minute walk to twenty five minutes for me to walk to the room, and then I soaked my feet and a garbage can.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I think.
Speaker 1: You can see vs bag and face back. You got your one two?
Speaker 4: Then get a yeah exactly. Then I had to take a car to the show the next day and walk through the walk through the convention hall. It's like your foot, your whole bomby foot is a blister.
Speaker 5: Oh dude, terrible tost up.
Speaker 4: That money I couldn't. I couldn't bail.
Speaker 1: You need that money, need that money exactly. Oh this I feel like, do lose a pretty woman? Is that nice?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: So they play kickball? Quaker oats kickball?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah yeah? Could there? Could there be more sponsors of things? The moment of the show is sponsored, and.
Speaker 1: Then Keith said the following, I like starting the day with quaker oats. Yum.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you think you think he was trained to say that. I think it's a genuine statement.
Speaker 1: Dude, who says it like that? I actually do like starting the day with any oat. I like it o I like an oat, but I don't I wouldn't go yum yum. I like starting the day with my oats yea.
Speaker 4: And the first kickball pitches powered by Sillis and.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 4: It's like every moment is sponsored by somebody.
Speaker 1: So the winners get time with Joan. Yeah, Chalk tweaks the hamstring. The guys start going down Greg. Yeah, the guy's just starting like the lowest impact activity. They're like and like Kim is going like Kim like they were like, do you want to get that X ray Kim, He's like, no, I need time of jone.
Speaker 2: Salty Dog.
Speaker 1: Charles goes Charles, who's never played. Charles is a king in this. It was the first time he doesn't talk about his dead wipe. Yes, he's never played kick.
Speaker 4: I think he prayed to her right before he kicked.
Speaker 1: So then he goes, He goes, did you see that ball that I kicked? They couldn't catch it. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: He he fouled a ball. He got super lucky. He put a lot of weird spin on it. It bounced in once and then out, so he got kind of luck.
Speaker 1: And then our king Kelsey's dad named Mark. He like ate ship and then rolled and rolled and rolled and rolled. I kind of want him to be a little cooler. He's so cute, but I wanted him. I felt for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't get it with these dads. They're all just like, oh oh, it's like their energy is crazy, Like okay, he.
Speaker 1: Keep like he rolled himself like down a hill even though it was flat, and he rolled like ten times. He just kept rolling.
Speaker 4: I can't stop at too much.
Speaker 1: So then the the the Blue team one and she was.
Speaker 2: Like, Charles had that winning kick that did not go far.
Speaker 4: But they it was essentially a bunch, yes, exactly, it was an unforced bunch.
Speaker 2: They could not get him out.
Speaker 1: Did you see the kickball game?
Speaker 3: I did, and a lot of fun, you know, especially when you're rooting for Charles.
Speaker 1: So Charles is so cute.
Speaker 4: But then he got out first. But then the runner runner scored Keith.
Speaker 2: Yeah Keith got yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then so then Keith is so sight, he is so sick. What is it about Keith's voice?
Speaker 5: Is it soothing?
Speaker 1: What is it? What's the deal with Keith's voice.
Speaker 4: He's the girl dad, right, He's the girl dad. I find him. I find him annoying.
Speaker 1: He's annoying. He got the first impression row.
Speaker 2: Who does he look like.
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 4: He looks like to people in new from high school.
Speaker 1: I can't hear what that she's I think he's just so big that she's horny.
Speaker 4: For his giants.
Speaker 2: She likes like the.
Speaker 1: Tree.
Speaker 4: He's not like a suave. He's not like Jacob Alordi. He's more like.
Speaker 1: He's not even like shrekkah Jacob Lordy.
Speaker 4: He's like tall and this guy's.
Speaker 1: Like absolutely accurate.
Speaker 5: He is not like Jacob.
Speaker 1: Who's on the He's Jacob Alerdi is currently on the yacht with the Massimo. He's like on the family yacht right now. His lady friend's family who like the ones who went to jail forgetting the full full House, Full House, Yeah, Lorie Lachlan. So then Jordan's uh, all the guys start opening up, and now.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking, Lauri Lachlan and Jake Lawd, you're going to have an affair.
Speaker 1: That'd be so fun, that'd be fun, that'd be exciting. But that's like how Miley Cyrus's sisters like boy her boyfriend got taken by Trish the mom she married her kid's.
Speaker 2: Boyfriend, Noah Cyrus.
Speaker 4: I've never heard of this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she married he was on prison Break and he was dating Noah and was younger than There was a lot going on and the mom married him.
Speaker 5: But didn't the dad.
Speaker 4: Break the show? Yeah?
Speaker 2: One of those guys, one of the prisoners.
Speaker 1: I think one of the prisoners on prison Break got captured by Trish Cyrus.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Didn't the dad also date someone who was like Miley's age or something?
Speaker 1: I mean, there's Achille, Billy Ray. I was on the show with Billy Ray for a year.
Speaker 4: What was that called?
Speaker 1: It was called Still the King with Jerry trainor who's going to be at the show?
Speaker 5: Do you know Jerry?
Speaker 1: You're gonna like Jerry? Jerry's a king. I've heard doubt Jerry. I'm going to say this. Jerry tried to bail on this weekend.
Speaker 4: I bet that's Jerry. How dare you, buddy?
Speaker 1: Because he tried to prison break and then we sent her Cyrus to go catch.
Speaker 2: Now he's married into the Cyrus family.
Speaker 1: That's one of those things, because I think he got nervous and aweetheart and he's coming and he's the best, and we love him. He flies in today. We're gonna have dinner with him tomorrow night, and then yeah, he's coming to the show on Saturday. He's the best, so we all have to give a very warm We won't make him sing Mansion Man. That'll be you and my brother will sing Mansion Man.
Speaker 4: May I think you're right.
Speaker 1: You know what, We'll send him a link to Mansion Man and Spotify.
Speaker 2: It's already on Spotify. Under remix.
Speaker 5: We'll see the remix.
Speaker 4: If any DJ is smart out there, they should do. They put some beats under Mansion a.
Speaker 2: Remix sea Shanty, which has been done.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't say yeah, I wouldn't say it was a sea shanty. I think it's more of like a college.
Speaker 1: Like a whiffer nels.
Speaker 4: I think that was the vibe he was going for. There used to be a thing that men would serenade girls in their drawer, and that's what he was going for. I understood what he was going for, but I was like, no one gets what you're trying to do.
Speaker 2: I don't want to sing.
Speaker 1: And the fact that it was Captain and then you know what, Guy took the head after being Guy's a nice guy. He looks like, but he is, but he's a good guy.
Speaker 4: He's the only one who would sing with him, the only one, and all the other guys just sat and watched, and Joe loved it. Joe loved it, and all the guys were.
Speaker 2: Like, but did she love it? Because she sent his ass home?
Speaker 4: She was like writer of the song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, neighbor guy got to float right all through off that song.
Speaker 1: You're right, You're right.
Speaker 4: I did notice that, and I was not happy.
Speaker 1: No, okay, you know what it was. It was almost too much the song. Yeah, so then Charles pulls her aside. Okay, so somebody goes, oh, there's a victory kiss and then she was like ugh and like she was awkward, and somebody gave her a victory kiss. Was it Jordan who did the victory kiss? I can't remember, but somebody kissed her and she did not want that kiss.
Speaker 2: She does like Jordan's, so maybe it was one of the other guys.
Speaker 1: Jordan is cute and has no game. Jordan is cuter than he thinks he is. I think I find Jordan appealing and like if Jordan Taylor Dane, yes, and he gave her the black and White cookie no context he's cute. He's the one who kept talking about how awful his opening night. Limo Entrances was like, if you stop saying you're a loser, like you're actually cute and like it seemed like a nice guy. So stop speaking against yourself. These guys, we can't give the people arrows to shoot you with, Seth.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: You can't.
Speaker 1: You can't, Okay. So then Charles Charles pulls her aside. He's like, I've never played kickball before, but the team took care of me, just like I took care of my dad.
Speaker 2: Was God.
Speaker 1: And he's like, you know, he said, I am very today is a very happy day for me.
Speaker 7: This was.
Speaker 3: He said.
Speaker 1: The best part of yesterday was guy.
Speaker 6: I.
Speaker 2: Solved my wife's murder.
Speaker 4: Unbelievable. I can't believe they solve the murder. Then he has to tell her about the murders.
Speaker 1: He said, okay, and she goes, why why there was blood in the mouth she bit her tongue. There's something I've been asking myself. I'm so relieved. This is huge.
Speaker 4: Thank God.
Speaker 1: Changed my life. I solved murder.
Speaker 4: And if he didn't know what I'm talking about, here's a framed picture of her. She looks there's a little bit of blood in the picture. In the frame. You can see what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: He goes, you carried it around for so long?
Speaker 4: Meant that she meant the picture, not the idea of her, the actual picture. He's been carrying that around for a long time.
Speaker 2: Frame.
Speaker 1: We might need to go get some frames and some frame everything. We might need to give some frames out at the show. Frames out frames out at the show.
Speaker 4: It would be really funny if you've got several pictures of him and his wife out, but it has to be Charleson's life.
Speaker 2: A little bit of blood photoshop.
Speaker 4: You can find that picture online, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine if every date I went on.
Speaker 2: I was a frame photo of you and your ex husband? Would be crazy?
Speaker 1: Just dand what happened exactly?
Speaker 6: They're like murder.
Speaker 1: But you guys got to why are you showing here? We are at our wedding, we were so what happened? What happened?
Speaker 2: Can you help me figure out what happened? Don't we look happier?
Speaker 1: Look how happy we are?
Speaker 5: Cat here? Look at this?
Speaker 1: This is on our wedding. We're peaking. This is this is right after he proposed. And then I have a frame photo of my mom. This is my mom, she died. This is my mom. Then I have frame photo of mittens I inherited. This is my dead mom's cat, mitten. But what happened? What happened?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, have some like like forensic pathologists figure out what happened in every relationship?
Speaker 1: What happened? What happened to my mom? What happened? How did mitten get thumbs? What happened?
Speaker 2: Okay, so then a hundred frames.
Speaker 1: So then Jonah's listening and she this is the beginning of her going, my mom is sick. I have to be the fixer. We start finding this out. She's like, she's going, my mom's sick.
Speaker 2: Why she was like, they called me to try and figure out what to do. It is like, well, you're not a doctor, so why would they call her?
Speaker 1: A little bit like leave her alone, like you already pulled her off. But you already pulled her off of the show last time, you know what I mean? Like, maybe don't call her for a second.
Speaker 2: I don't like call my mom and be like mom my nose it is, Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Feel like, leave her alone for the doctors.
Speaker 1: I feel like people are calling.
Speaker 2: Her, like the kids like called her and were like, grandma sick. Take grandma on to the doctor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, take grandma to the door. Maybe don't maybe wait unless it's bad, like leave her alone for a second. So so then Joan is worried. So she gets this call I have to be the fixer. She tells Gary, our other gay best friend, about her mom and he goes, what's your what's your mom?
Speaker 5: Mary? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yea, he goes, I'm gonna put Mary in my prayers. She said, I love having you around. You're so positive, and then I feel like you're making me the best me I can be. And he he loves it. He's he is so touched and he praised.
Speaker 2: For Mary, and well he writes it down and frames it.
Speaker 1: Yep yep. So we find out that his mom grew up in foster care. Her mom grew up in foster care. She had no living relatives, so she had her mom had like her grandmother had, uh had tuberculosis. So they sent the mom.
Speaker 2: There's a sanatorium.
Speaker 1: I was like, what is So then they sent the mom off. She grew up in foster care and she had no siblings.
Speaker 2: It was a very small The words sanatorium. When you hear sanitorium, you're like, yeah, oh, indeed.
Speaker 4: That's where that's where pregnant girls were.
Speaker 1: Kathleen, Yeah, agreed. So then Gil goes I had Now Gil, we don't like Gil. Gil has a training order. Again I heard this, Yes, Gil also adopted his daughter. And then I was glad to hear I was because there's one that adopted their daughter. Later I was glad, I'm I'm glad it wasn't Gil, because I was like, I'm glad that Gill adopted his baby as a little as a daughter as a baby. And he goes, he goes, may I give you a kiss on the cheek, and then he kissed her on the mouth. That's a real move of a guy that has a restrain a class.
Speaker 4: Joan has a restraining order.
Speaker 1: You don't say cheek and then go and slide at home for the mouth. That's such a restraining order.
Speaker 4: But did you see that?
Speaker 1: Did you see that?
Speaker 3: Don I did not see that one moment.
Speaker 1: No, it was gross. He goes, may I kiss you on the cheek and then he did a half half mouth half side back.
Speaker 6: She was Later on, I noticed when Captain Kim is leaving. He does kiss her on the mouth as well, and said, can.
Speaker 1: I kiss you on the cheek? And he kiss her right on the mouth. She didn't want to kiss.
Speaker 4: You on the mouth. Thing that older men do.
Speaker 1: My I have an uncle. I have an uncle that kisses me on the mouth. And I'm like, and he's not a creepy one, you know, he's like nice.
Speaker 4: Right, the creepy one does something else besides the mouth.
Speaker 1: The creepy did this. The creepy one did this when I was fourteen. I showed up. He goes, pulled my arms to the side and he goes, look at you. You're stacked.
Speaker 4: Oh cool, dude, that was the creepy creepy or just honest.
Speaker 2: I was just paying you a compliment.
Speaker 1: I wasn't stacked. I was stacked.
Speaker 4: You just looked reduction.
Speaker 1: No, No, I was heavier that I have a nice be plus, but they were I was. I was heavier that he checked him. Yeah, I was. I was stacked. I was a thicker ricker, you know.
Speaker 2: I was stacked sacks.
Speaker 4: Thing about Gary. I thought it was particlarly funny. And you have to go back and watch it. The way he says how this. There's a lot of pressure on the ceremony, like the row ceremony goes. It's so stressful. And it made me laughed so hard the way he said it, because he's kind of like really freaking out, but he's laughing the same time. I had to rewatch it.
Speaker 1: He cries at least twice an episode he does.
Speaker 2: My kids are going to be mad at me.
Speaker 1: I love him. He's incredible grandpa. He's the best TV. And I feel like he'll be a groomsman in her wedding for whichever. When she pigs, he'll be a bridesmid Yeah. Yeah, when she marries Pascal and Pascal's bossing him around. Okay, So then she's like, you know, I always feel like I have to be one hundred percent, So she hires a masseuse to come rub it out with all these Yeah, jer dude, that was very nice. That was And then guys like, what I like to be naked?
Speaker 4: He made the dude turn around. Yeah, well he got.
Speaker 1: Naked, like who can in front of the cameras, Like, there's his He looked like he had a tight little tushy on the side.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it got rubbed.
Speaker 6: He the.
Speaker 4: Glues it's just another muscle. Yeah, so it was the front got to rub rub rub it up.
Speaker 1: Any final thoughts on the group date before we take a quick break the kickball.
Speaker 4: I mean I wrote a lot of notes. Wait oh yeah, I was just saying, like Charles, you cannot keep bring up your dead wife on every day you have. But he's not even done.
Speaker 1: They get the frame if you haven't even gone to the the frames at the Rose ceremony, he's got to go to the framer.
Speaker 2: At the shop.
Speaker 4: He's got to I just can't believe how how how hurt everyone was.
Speaker 1: After one round, Kim was his entire shin had no flesh left on it. And then they were like, do you want to go to the doctor to have your like shoulder X ray? And he was like no, I want to go see Joan And I was like okay, Dan.
Speaker 4: And then the after party was on the field. Yeah, we made them go home and shower and change and go back to the field.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's weird. They spent all the money on Wayne Newton and the van. So question who is the one that slid into home? Who slid into.
Speaker 4: The Oh he got kicked off. He was the guy who looked like Captain Kim. No, it was the looks like Bradley Whitfield. And then he got he got voted out at the end.
Speaker 1: Yeah he did. I know who you mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's the one who was like, I can stand up.
Speaker 2: That Pascal's laundry.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, Pascal didn't like how his laundry was done and made him redo it and re iron it.
Speaker 4: Seriously. Yes, what a mean girl.
Speaker 1: He's such a bitch.
Speaker 4: That's really messed up. You can't make another guy show. You're on, do your laundry and be eye on your clothes. Maybe heard about it, that's why she kicked.
Speaker 1: Him on You're weak, Yes, you're not, my sweet launderette.
Speaker 2: I thought so far.
Speaker 1: I got to tell you, I'm really really enjoying the season, and I wasn't sure if fucking Gary last year was going to ruin it for us, and if the purity of the women because it was so great the first season. I was concerned that it's just as good as last year. I'm loving it.
Speaker 2: I was worried that when they got rid of Jack, I was like, come on, Jack was.
Speaker 1: So fun with his HGTV house doores, Oh, would you look at we got seventy two candles over here, like I did it, keep saying I just say when we get out, like I mean, we'll come back to it. But again, why I liked it.
Speaker 2: I should also say, you.
Speaker 1: And Jerry and my brother.
Speaker 2: Get what is happening?
Speaker 1: You need my way and we are the man should met. Maybe we could do a remix.
Speaker 4: Then again, oh my god, going somewhere a few times karaoke?
Speaker 1: Can you know it? We could get the karaoke thing for seth of course, okay, great?
Speaker 4: What am I not a man of a certain age. The other thing Joanes said was funny is that they edited her which she was like, I'm more of a cornhole girl, and they edit that sound bite and then she goes, I like to do a cookie on the field. They edited that. I was like, what are you doing to her? They edited her so it's like only dirty things come out of her mouth.
Speaker 1: I liked it, and are our king? Don perked right up he heard hole.
Speaker 4: I mean somebody, I don't care what kind old.
Speaker 1: We're gonna take a quick break. It will be right back. The eagle is landed and we're back and we're on a date and he's freaking out. All right, our king is freaking out. He cannot believe it. And Jonathan is in a floral shirt on button to his navel, showing off that tattoo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think he has a shirt that has buttons that go above.
Speaker 5: It's true.
Speaker 2: He always has that, just like he dress poppy.
Speaker 1: He loves the headdress. I mean, he's a gorgeous man and he.
Speaker 4: Can pull up shirts like that. He's got a great little He's got.
Speaker 1: A tight snatch a little bob, he says, snatch bob.
Speaker 2: His ex wife doesn't agree. Can I talk to you? I want out?
Speaker 5: Wake up?
Speaker 1: Wake up?
Speaker 4: Can I I want a divorce Sunday morning. I feel like there's such a bigger side of that.
Speaker 5: Too.
Speaker 4: I have no idea. Yeah, I only hit her once.
Speaker 1: I was like, what's her wake You don't wake somebody else.
Speaker 2: Unless she's like he just got that tattoo and she's like, hey, I want to do.
Speaker 4: I I saw that.
Speaker 1: What can you wake up?
Speaker 2: I need a divorce.
Speaker 4: You're not Native American. I don't know why you did in the red Chili peppers. If not, you need to get out.
Speaker 2: Half your best.
Speaker 4: If not, get out.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 2: I need to talk to you, to get up. I would like a divorce.
Speaker 1: You gotta get up. What do you want to ask Charity in dott And when you meet? Oh my god, I wonder, I mean, we can't. I want to know where they live, like DoD they have real jobs, Like what's the deal? They live in Brooklyn?
Speaker 2: They with the stars.
Speaker 1: Like a scientist. Isn't he a scientist?
Speaker 4: That is a problem.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's the most likely you should ask him.
Speaker 2: Are you a scientist?
Speaker 1: Are you a scientist?
Speaker 4: What's your deal? I'm a science of that gat that's going to say.
Speaker 2: I think they're probably just influencers.
Speaker 1: Now, yes, okay, exactly, Okay, so Jonathan's nervous. He did look cute in his floral shirt. It was a cute floral I did like that.
Speaker 4: We loved hot right they were they were riding horses, but they were not in full cowboy outfits. They appreciated.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it now as a person who is terrified of riding horses and I've not even been bit by a horse. It's not night is it tough? It looks visually pretty, But you have two people that don't know what you need one person who can at least ride the horse and kind of calm down the bachelorette and then like you can barely talk because you're afraid. It's not a great one on one date.
Speaker 2: They love to put people on horses on it and if you don't.
Speaker 1: Know how to ride and you're afraid, I think it's a cheap date. I think it looks pretty, it looks romantic, but it's actually.
Speaker 2: Because and you're like, hey, yeah, it's not a good.
Speaker 1: Date unless you're both riders. But nobody's a rider. They all look afraid.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'd rather be on like an ATV, like hanging on be like, don't don't dumb.
Speaker 4: Me, you know, yeah, or even like a jet ski if you're not going to talk, be honest.
Speaker 1: I got to jet ski for the first time last week.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you what I like to do. I want to buy a jet ski. I'm not jets I am a full I'm a Southern woman. Now put me on a jet ski.
Speaker 2: You love a jet ski.
Speaker 1: I love to jet ski. Have you jet skied?
Speaker 2: Yes? Of course, ye, God damn it.
Speaker 4: I'm a normal humanity in America. I've jet skiing. Where did I enjoyed jet ski in many different looks.
Speaker 1: Do you love to jet ski as much as you?
Speaker 4: So many times? I can't even tell you? Don do you like here from seventy first Street?
Speaker 1: You jet ski? Don have you je?
Speaker 5: I can I tell you?
Speaker 4: You live in a very small life.
Speaker 3: I'm not part of the.
Speaker 1: Very jet ski is a very elite, very fan on a.
Speaker 2: Lake to jet ski.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't have to do the ocean. That's where they do that. That's where they do that. Yeah, you could do it that.
Speaker 1: I gotta say, you definitely want. I'm a live lake love kind of a person. Now, that's who I am. I want to buy a lake house and a jet ski, A lot of wood signs, a lot of wood size and say lake hare, don't care it's lake o'clock somewhere. Yes, a lot of rose all day, live lake love. This is who I am Now, I'm a lake rat. Okay. So then so he's nervous. He's worried that he wanted the group date. Not that I've never seen somebody have this reaction. I don't want the one on one. I'm exposed. We see his feather headdress tattoo big time. He's got his cowboy boots on. They go on horses. Neither of them like horses. She was bitch, she was nervous, So they start. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Captain, Captain Lee, what's his name, Kim, Captain Kim writing in his journal, He's like, I was trying to think of something fun to me and the guys could do. I wrote a group song, but it's by me. I wrote it. It's not a group thing. I wrote it. I'm the one that wrote it. But I'm gonna have all the men at the mansion. It's all of us. We're gonna sing to Joan tomorrow. We're gonna have choir practice in the living room. And the group was like, so they're like the k starts eye rolling and exhaling. It's a bad song. Jordan is i rolling. Gary is sweating. He does not want to sing. Gary's the one that has the balls enough to go, hey man, this is your thing, this is your song to Joan. They don't want to do it. Kim is upset and U like.
Speaker 2: It's yours, it's our song.
Speaker 1: He's a shut up. He's he's a drage. He would not be fun to live with.
Speaker 2: No, he's like that dad, who's like, we have to do it together.
Speaker 1: No, he's definitely like the bad version of the military Dad, whereas Mark is the like in touch version of the military Dad.
Speaker 2: Would like make he'd make you watch him fix something.
Speaker 1: You're like, okay, yeah, he's a drug. What's your dad?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: What's now? Or then.
Speaker 2: After he lost all his testosterone.
Speaker 1: A formative years where it was like a middle school middle school seth dad.
Speaker 4: You know, normally he's very kind of charming and funny, but then he like could turn on a dime. He had like a really bad temper.
Speaker 1: Sounds like every dad.
Speaker 4: Sounds like as long as we were making it about him, he was like loving it and funny and fine, but like if he has to, like dad, if you had to do anything, he was just annoyed.
Speaker 2: So she's together.
Speaker 7: Ye.
Speaker 4: So the best thing that we would always make fun of him is we get in the car for family trip and we're get in the car, in the car, packed the car, back the card. We're all sitting in the car and.
Speaker 1: You go, I guess you have sisters. I bet you have sisters, And he goes like.
Speaker 4: I go to the bathroom, And every time twenty minutes he's like, so we're on the car waiting to go, and then he's twenty minutes in the bathrooms, like why did we why did we get why did we sit in this car? And after twenty minutes while he's doing whatever he's doing, do it before we get in the car, before we get in the car. Every time, I care, every time we're sitting there.
Speaker 2: Like because he wants you guys ready to go? Yeah he's done.
Speaker 4: Yes, Yeah, what a deck.
Speaker 1: I love you. I want me to call your dad.
Speaker 4: I will say this. I doesn't mean like one bad trade he has, which is not that bad, is that he just never says thank you for anything.
Speaker 5: Okay, sure, like I know.
Speaker 1: People like that, but by that I mean my dad.
Speaker 4: I organized our this week, our day night. I organized a giant birthdayjenner for him in New York. Seventeen family members showed up, sweet me and my brother and I paid for it. And then he was just like that was great, No thank you nothing. He was happy and he was psyched we did it, but like there was no like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thanks for doing that.
Speaker 1: No, that's never gonna happen.
Speaker 4: It's never gonna I didn't even think about it even didn't even occur to me because I used to tell my wife was like, did you thank you for that? It's like, no, no, that's a weird question. Why would you do that, dad?
Speaker 1: He just deserves don What was your middle school dad?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: Not very involved, you were on your own.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we all have the same dad.
Speaker 2: We're all raised together.
Speaker 1: God, we got we all have the same dad. That's good, that's good. My dad used to be like, I told your mother if she wanted to have kids, she had to deal with you.
Speaker 4: To my brother and I I say that all the time to my kids.
Speaker 1: Honestly, he had a point. Okay, okay, so then and she was way more fun anyway, that's okay.
Speaker 2: My dad used to be like, I drink because of you. Sure, okay, cool? Cool?
Speaker 6: Yeah, please don't bring the wine glass in the corn. Oh my god, he was our favorite.
Speaker 2: There was a lot of that was a lot of distracting him and getting the wine glass.
Speaker 1: At least it was I had. We definitely had a lot of roadies in the car.
Speaker 2: My dad is the king of wine in the car had gin in the car, which is not great a little bit.
Speaker 1: It was just like a glass of gin driving and he had a He had a Volkswagen Beetle that had like that was rusted through. So he had similar to Pascal with the cardboard. We just had like boards down because you could see the road because it had rusted through. So they would just put like boards down and he would just smoke in the car, driving around with his gin, slashing around.
Speaker 2: That's that's life.
Speaker 1: We're like, oh, ship, Dad is picking us up, Like.
Speaker 2: You can't let the teacher see you win, be like, can't he.
Speaker 1: Just way hard? Exactly?
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 1: So meanwhile, so here we are back and they have their having they are riding their horses and they get to a little lake and they're champagne and they're like, let's drink the champagne. And they're like. He's like, well, so they they love the champagne. They're drinking it. And he's like, well, I really embraced my native American side.
Speaker 6: We know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but side, so it's only one side.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So he's like half black half it's not clear.
Speaker 2: He won't give us any details.
Speaker 1: We don't know the details.
Speaker 4: If he's like, well, I'm half Asian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what does the rest of that tattoo look like?
Speaker 4: Exactly?
Speaker 1: He goes and in the culture, in a Native American culture, the turtle, it's hard out of its shell. The shell is there to protect.
Speaker 2: Turtle wearing a Native America. We got to see the rest of that tattoo. If it's not furious, we have to see the rest of that.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 1: He's better be on the magic week.
Speaker 5: I got out.
Speaker 1: Wait for the magic Mike get so then so then the turtle, the turtle, the shell to protect. I know when to withdraw. It'll be so. I got divorced nine years ago in November. I was blindsided. I was I am a husband and a father. Well, she wasn't happy.
Speaker 4: She woke them up.
Speaker 1: I'm packing. I started crying today. The last time I packed was when my wife woke me up. He started, He's never.
Speaker 4: On a trip, He's never gone anywhere. Factly fifteen years.
Speaker 1: In the last ten days, I literally have not stopped packing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the suitcase really triggers me.
Speaker 1: That he's unzipping the suitcase. He started crying. He feels like he's not enough. He was worried he wasn't going to be enough. I'm not going to be enough, And I wrote down this dude needs to become a champion. I want one of those. I want what you got, give it to me. Meanwhile, he's like and so then they start kissing a couple of times, and she liked it. She was horny for it. She's like, Wow, that really stuck with you. There's you've had a couple of bad things happen and they've really affected you.
Speaker 2: Your wife waking him up.
Speaker 1: You're good enough, You've you've you're good enough. You deserve to be here. You know you you I chose you. You've won again after today, just know. But it was just like, if somebody's this damaged from things, just telling them isn't gonna He's always gonna fill that way unless you do some like major.
Speaker 4: Telling him once like hey, you should get over that. He's like like, oh, you're right and now.
Speaker 1: But it worked with Guy and Charles.
Speaker 4: Charles can say he's over it all day. He's not even close to being over He even talked about the end of the show.
Speaker 1: Guys at the frame store.
Speaker 4: He was literally at the frame store getting frames.
Speaker 1: He's not he's over. So then so then she gave him the rose, and so then she gave him a tight mouthed kit. She didn't want to friendshim like she did Pascal. She was horning her for Pascal. So then he was like, I wanted to hold you, and she held her in the field, was like yeah.
Speaker 2: And then then she saw hawk and it was over.
Speaker 1: Yeah the hawk. She's like, he was so open. I would love to see a golden eagle. He says. She's like, oh, I saw a lot of hawks, and she's like, hawk, did somebody say hawk? I had a feeling when I when I when the day we buried John, I saw a lot of hawks. I'm on a date with a John. There's a hawk. John's here. I can't do this. My mom's sick, spiraling, I know.
Speaker 2: And then he's like, hey, Joe, you're doing all right?
Speaker 4: You heard her in your mind like that.
Speaker 1: I've been. I've been, Joe, I fully been doing it. Yeah, h yeah, totally fine.
Speaker 5: I was so cool.
Speaker 1: I'm having big feelings. My mom's sick. I keep thinking about John. I'm emotional. I feel like I've been pushing myself. I should be telling people. It's like, okay, fine. So then she gets back she's like, I'm gonna go tell all the guys in the mansion. The mansion men so then she goes like, hey, guys, listen, I uhna, let me just pound some wine before I tell you something. I'm gonna take a sip of the wine. So i want to take care of all of you. But I've not been open. I'm committing to being vulnerable person that I need to be, because this is what you're gonna be getting. I have been Being strong is exhausting, and I'm tired, and I miss my family and my mam is sick.
Speaker 2: Did you not feel like this is very?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: She's like, I'm so darting about all you guys as fuck trauma.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, Charles, exactly. I've heard I've held space for years and all of your dead wives. Okay, shock, Charles, I'm talking to you.
Speaker 4: Yes, I listened to all your trauma bullshitad you guys.
Speaker 1: Also, who are her fucking her husband died eight years ago? Who is saying to her? Are you one hundred ready? I mean? How long does she have to wait?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: Why who are these saboteurs? Like like fucking leave her alone? How when is the appropriate amount of time you can't date again?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: What the fuck I mean?
Speaker 6: Wasn't Jerry Gary whatever his name is from last season dating like immediately.
Speaker 1: After his wife died, everybody does accord.
Speaker 4: She was falling to the ground. That's his wife wasn't even dead. She was falling and I thought she will die fall. Oh listen, she's going down.
Speaker 2: That's what into my lakehouse?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you have a jet Skins? Got a jet ski?
Speaker 1: I'm a lake rat. Now are you one hundred percent ready? Who's ever one hundred percent ready for anything?
Speaker 4: Nobody?
Speaker 1: I am ready for jet ski? Ready to have love in your life. I'm not sure I'll ever be one hundred percent. Maybe eighty percent, ninety percent. I may always have a piece of John in my heart. You deserve to know that. You deserve to know what you're getting in me too. Mark's like, I get it.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 1: My wife died. She has a portion of my heart. Chuck is Chalk is like, hey, can I talk to you for sick? Can I sleep for sick? And he's He's like, look, I get it. My mom is sick too. She's got some days are great, some days are terrible. You deserve to know that. We should And then he's like, we should want to celebrate. So then she likes Chalk She's like, yeah, Chalk's a fixer, just like John was a fixer. Chalk's leaving next week. No one.
Speaker 2: Chalk was fighting with like what was it? C three p O.
Speaker 1: That's right, he did fight.
Speaker 2: She's my that's my girl. He can relax.
Speaker 4: His name is chalk, I mean, but not chalk like you draw like chalk flw nuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's choking noodle suit chalk. He's a choking noodle soup.
Speaker 4: But my favorite thing about her could be confessional. It was very sweet. I'm glad she did it. Everyone wanted to be the first guy be like, that's cool, Joan. I really appreciate Joan. That's amazing. Thank you. Joe thinks everyone had to chime in with a thank you and like, I'm so glad you did that, as if she's keeping mental notes, like he didn't say it. He's going home. He didn't say thank you. He didn't say thank you.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, Gary pulls her aside with his new frame. Oh yeah, he wrote the prayer for Joan about Mary, A prayer for Mary. It actually Now, I didn't grow up with any religion or anything, and it was very religious it maybe I thought it was so sweet.
Speaker 2: She said. She was like it worked. She's better.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my prayer worked. Yeah, if you frame the prayer, that's all. It was so sweet, way more embarrassing than being in the song. He made such a big stink how he didn't want to be in the song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he's like, I don't have time. I gotta go frame it.
Speaker 4: I got great a prayer and frame it.
Speaker 1: So these Gary starts crying. I believe in the power of prayer, and the mom is better today. Meanwhile, work, Charles.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Charles pulls her aside. Here comes another.
Speaker 2: Frame, frame eighty six.
Speaker 1: He's a frame photo of his wife and uh, and he's like, you know, you want to know when you're ready to move on. I'm I've moved on. I had a big chat with with guy earlier. And when you are ready, Charles will be ahead of you. And when you're not ready, Charles will be.
Speaker 4: By the fact they refer to himself and the third person drives me crazy. Is that like, is that just like a language barrier thing?
Speaker 2: But he's just not in charge. He's seen one show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Charles, he loves Scott.
Speaker 2: Charles.
Speaker 4: His name isn't even Charles. He just likes referring to himself as Charles Jones in charge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Charles is not in charge. Charles will be ahead in front of you, Charles will be behind you.
Speaker 4: That doesn't make sense. It doesn't even make sense.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: It's one those things that sounds profound, but isn't.
Speaker 2: He's just saying he's so cute.
Speaker 1: He's incredible. To have Charles and Gary and Pascal and r I p Jack from the show. I want to line up of men. I thought.
Speaker 4: At some point he's going to give her. I know, I missed my dead wife. Here is a lock of her. There's her left finger, a gift.
Speaker 1: So meanwhile, here comes cute Jesse. He's like, hey, can I talk to you for somebody's waiting for you outside I wrote go away. I was like, fuck you. Gary, even come from I wrote fuck off. And then he I was so mad. He's so sunburned.
Speaker 4: To the show's credit, I thought they were going to add him to the mix.
Speaker 1: He wanted to be asked, and she didn't give the opening.
Speaker 2: Because she had already friend zoned him by that point.
Speaker 5: She did.
Speaker 4: He wanted He's like, are you producers would just put him in?
Speaker 5: Yes, he was.
Speaker 1: He was like, are you a hundred percent sure your guy is here?
Speaker 4: Like meaning oh he said that right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Because I'm like, what does that even mean? Why are you sav why are you planning a seat of down? Meaning in his mind there might be one ware to add. She's like, oh, I'm sure. Like if she wasn't sure, it's like.
Speaker 4: I'd like to be in cle like you're the nicest guy.
Speaker 1: He's very so so gross, he's disgusting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't like him.
Speaker 1: I don't like him. And the fact that he why say that? Are you one hundred percent sure your guy is here? Like how is that being anything but like planning a seat of doubt?
Speaker 4: Of course?
Speaker 1: I think he wanted to be asked.
Speaker 2: Have you started collecting Social Security? What are your bank accounts?
Speaker 1: I don't get. I don't So then he's like, how are you feeling?
Speaker 2: Like if you were to die with someone who MARRIEDE you get a.
Speaker 5: Lot of yes.
Speaker 1: So sunburned, he goes, have you considered the possibility that your guy is not here? Why would you say that? Week three? Why does that have anything positive? And then and then I wrote why ask? And then he's like, you have to become completely vulnerable. You you have, you have a benefit over me. I'm like, what are you talking about.
Speaker 2: I didn't get that.
Speaker 1: It was also like you had every chance in the world. You told Leslie call off the stop, that I want you in my morning coffee, and then you heard about Teresa's job and like four oh one k and then the next morning you had every shot. Then you had our sweet Faith out with her dead horse and Washington, like you had so many great women. You just were a cat. I don't like Gary, no, uh, I wrote you Gary.
Speaker 6: Or when he made that the Hollywood reporter hit job said that he made that woman move out after she hurt her foot, wouldn't Yeah, it was like a whole weird story about him, like she like hurt her foot and he made her packer bags and move out with like a crutchew because she gained weight.
Speaker 5: He was game weight.
Speaker 2: And then article hilarious article to do about an old man.
Speaker 1: And then he tried to like put it, he tried to insert himself into her narrative, and he goes, I will always have a special connection to you, Like no one asked, like like like he's basically seeming like I'm always going to be here. First I tagged you first.
Speaker 4: Oh you think so? I thought it was funny because it felt to me like they didn't really know each other that well, because he goes, we'll always have that one date we had. She always have those one hour that we actually hung out.
Speaker 1: He wanted to be asked bad.
Speaker 4: Of course he did. I'm sure he did. He did several reasons.
Speaker 1: And what's fucked up about Gary is when he's talking, he seems nice, but now we know that he's not.
Speaker 6: We got paid million dollars for a book deal. Yeah, could that fucking book be about.
Speaker 1: If you gained five pounds?
Speaker 6: Either?
Speaker 1: Are weigh those ladies every day?
Speaker 4: No fat chicks? That's what that chapter is called. What I was living this woman? You heard of foot You had to eat eat eat not in my house. There's one rule in my house. No fetchis.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 4: Who would buy that bus?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just read that.
Speaker 1: I was like, why don.
Speaker 2: Yeh, Don gets it?
Speaker 1: Don gets it. Don's cool? So then so then Gary, so he tries, so She's like, get out of here. Gary. So then we go back and Kim and guys saying the.
Speaker 4: Mansions was it wasn't it wasn't so bad? That the two of them saying it. It was at the quick panover and there's like the other twelve guys just watching. If you could have been in it. They're sitting three feet away. Just get in with them. They're like, now we're too cool to get in. It was a watch in jealousy as they sing for her.
Speaker 1: Yes and she cut no. She gave the last rose to Mark. I think she likes him, but I'm worried that she's not going to give Mark like I feel like Mark needs to get in there soon. He got the last row.
Speaker 4: I like him eventually. I don't think he's that like charming. I think he's like kind of a goofy dad, which is fun, but not what's's looking for.
Speaker 2: Well see, I don't know. And then she also gave Keith like the second to last round.
Speaker 1: I think it's because she likes both of them a lot, and it's like the misdirect to make it interesting. She cut c K Kim and Greg.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, Pascal lost his laundry guy because Greg was sad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and Greg was really flexible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was really limber. And then when when Kim goes outside, guy comes outside to give him a hug and seeing one one final round of Mansion Men, and then we see next week the Magic Mike episode and Gary ripping it off, and I can't wait.
Speaker 2: A lot of shots of Caitlin the bats.
Speaker 4: I can't be like, yes, La, that's her being shocked. How you shocked about these dad bock.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she was like, oh the fact that you, hey, you made these men strip and now they're stripping and you're shocked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, they're like sixty five or seventy you're making them strip. You're a former dancer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're Dad's don't be that shocked. Gone, And then no one's going to do a flip, and then no one's that fat.
Speaker 6: The one person who could do a flip would have been c K and they cut him, yeah, or Greg because remember c K showed up and he tended to be.
Speaker 1: In with the then and then a one arm push off.
Speaker 2: It's like such a silly move. It's like okay, And.
Speaker 1: Then Chalk leaves next week.
Speaker 4: I think it's a mom eliminate.
Speaker 1: I think it's of his mom. I really thought Chalk was in the running to be top three.
Speaker 4: Maybe he doesn't leave, Maybe it's a misdirect. Maybe They're like, he's says I'm going to leave, and then they commits him to stay.
Speaker 1: That could be it. Okay, So why don't we take a quick break and we're going to come back and I want you to tell me who you think the top three are in order, and who the next bachelor is, and then we're going to pick a post of the.
Speaker 5: Week, oh, bone Zone for the bone Zone.
Speaker 1: And we're back. Are you guys? Top three in order? Doctor Banana? You're gonna go first, three, two, one, next Bachelor?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 2: Wait? Three is like the final pick.
Speaker 4: No, no, it comes in third, comes in third, Okay.
Speaker 2: I'm want to say, okay, if Chalk may leave, I'm going to say Mark third, okay, because I think they want him for the Bachelor. I agree, And then I'm gonna say, o, God, without Chock, who could be?
Speaker 1: I know Chalk felt like Keith.
Speaker 2: I think almost Keith might win. I think he's keeping him.
Speaker 1: Jonathan, do you think Pascal? Jathan?
Speaker 2: Jonathan? You know, I'm okay, I'm gonna say Mark, Jonathan.
Speaker 1: Keith okay, and then and then Mark bachelor okay, And then do you know who's gonna be our fourth hometown? Pascal?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think Pascal gets that farming. But who else?
Speaker 1: Could it be? Jordan? Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: Guy?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 4: I think Guy too?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, she's horny for Guy.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think Hometown's going to be Jonathan, Guy, Keith, maybe Mark?
Speaker 1: Okay, and then so in order three two one, I'm still.
Speaker 4: Thinking Pascal is gonna make it to the end, but I don't know. I think three two one, I think it's gonna be Pascal, Mark, Jonathan.
Speaker 1: You think John's gonna win?
Speaker 4: Gonna win?
Speaker 1: And who do you think the next Bachelor is going to be? I don't know.
Speaker 4: Pascal be funny.
Speaker 1: I think Mark is gonna I think they want to sweet because they want because they wanted Kelsey's dad Kelse. Okay, I'm going to go through.
Speaker 2: I would watch a season with Pascal is up.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: Do you think Pascal like such a caddy bachelor?
Speaker 1: Do you think he'd be such a like women? I only let one woman drive because I.
Speaker 4: Had to fantasy sweet with all of you?
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, So what is your Who do you think is number four for fantasy or for hometown? Do you think it will be Pascal?
Speaker 2: Maybe Jordan? Actually, it does seem like they have a okay thing going on.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say four three, two one, I'm gonna go Pascal. I want to see his apartment.
Speaker 4: They'll rent one for Yeah.
Speaker 1: Number four will be Pascal, number three will be I think you're right. I think you're right. I think number three will be Mark and then he'll be the Bachelor. I think number two will be Jonathan, and I think number one will be Keith. I think first impression Rose will take it.
Speaker 4: I's gonna win, huh, I do wow?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think he's a slow burn. But also, has Pascal said anything about his ex wife?
Speaker 1: Has he been married?
Speaker 2: He had a kid? Do a little like dad, I'm not going to have a party.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I was worried about so we saw his apartment there with the kid. We should really we should look with the what happened to I need to find out I need look.
Speaker 2: We need to also find life insurance policy.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, will you help us pick a post of the week which gets a sleep Crown pillow and you can get your own sleep Crown at sleep crown dot com. Backslash w y a t R code, pickleball, all one word. I've been traveling with it. It's the best. Yes, I washed the I washed my new pink, my new pink like the pillow case. I washed it yesterday.
Speaker 5: It's nice.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go, And if you want to participate, you can tell us how to participate, Doctor BB.
Speaker 2: You can tweet at me at an host on Twitter, or you can instagram d m me at selling hosts, or you can threads me at selling host.
Speaker 1: This is from lous Sass. That's sir, weird out. Captain Kim really sunk his chances with that eight minute Sea Shandy. Yeah, true story. Justin Paul Spade at Justin Spade, Wayne Newton looks like a mortician's practice dog came to life an escape. That's that's a good one. Erica at Erica thirty five viewer. In six months, Charles will receive a bill from guy's practice for this medical advice. And you sure as hell know he's out of network. Erica at Arica, Wayne Newton and Neil Lane either have the same plastic surgeon or made the same deal with the devil. Okay, and then we have uh, this is from Cheyenne Constant at Trixie Firecracker. We got to get some more golden leads having mister, I'm not in this marriage for a long time. I'm here for a good time giving advice. Was mad wair. Okay, this is from Erica. At Erica. She she did too, she replied to herself. Initially I thought the horse date would be the worst part of this episode. Captain Kim, hold my beer. Correction, Gary, hold my keg.
Speaker 2: That's real.
Speaker 1: Okay. And here's one from Mitchell Bonahan. Stop trying to make mansion men happen. It's not gonna happen. Mansion men more like Manson men with the way Kim was killing the vie. Okay. And here's the final one from Mitchell Bonahan. Joan, the merging of the lives is hard. Gary, tell me aboot it?
Speaker 2: Oops?
Speaker 1: Did I say oat it? I must have delicious, nutritious quicker oats.
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: What are top two?
Speaker 4: I kind of like, I like this a bunch of in my life.
Speaker 1: I like Manson man, I like hold my beer.
Speaker 6: I like.
Speaker 4: I was good. I'm not here for a long time time. Okay, like that?
Speaker 1: What are your top two?
Speaker 4: I think practice doll practice is definitely up there.
Speaker 1: Dolls okay, okay, okay, right, all right, our top two are Justin Paul Spade at Justin Spade, Wayne Newton looks like a mortician's practice doll came to life and his skis so good. And Mitchell Bonahan Mansion Men were like Manson Men with Kim was killing.
Speaker 2: The vine.
Speaker 7: So good?
Speaker 1: Okay Manson men or mortician practiced doll. Okay, okay, all right? What do you think?
Speaker 3: Don like Wayne Newton?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Doctor Banana, I like, all right, Mitchell Bonihan at Chill Bean Mons, You're the winner. Mansion Men more like Manson the way with Kim was killing the vibe. Email us your MAILI address at Rose Podcast at Vanta.
Speaker 4: Just start again, Just Start again.
Speaker 1: Email at Vodka podcast at gmail dot com. We also love all of your We have so many great new reviews. Here's some reviews.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, read a review.
Speaker 1: Do you want to hear a review?
Speaker 4: Reader review?
Speaker 1: By the way, there's an I'll read on the stage also Saturday night, because I guarantee you there's going to You're always ahead. Oh that's our fans like you. That is real.
Speaker 5: You know that that is real.
Speaker 4: I will say I work I work over at the found show tonight show. And there's on trip Advisor, there's a whole section of people who write reviews of their experience the show, and ninety percent of the people who mentioned me are very positive. Yeah, there's two different people over the years who have written whole reviews just about how much they hated me. Yes, and I figured with both of them, I was like, well, these are people who just hate stuff and they reviewing stuff. Both of them had the only thing they've ever written on trip Advisor. They had to create a profile just to write how much they hated me.
Speaker 1: Oh, we have a few people that have hated me over the years. There's been and they got mad at Anna and Katie.
Speaker 2: Remember the people that can't She has introduce an entire production team.
Speaker 1: We have as a production team team now they're the production team. Okay, here's five stars I love this podcast from Becky two three, two, five, nine one. I seriously love this podcast so much. Arden and Powe's are the only reason I still watch this dumpster fire of a franchise. Five stars, no notes. Keep doing the Lord's work and thank you for making me laugh every week. Here's a five star review from KT Sweetpee. The best Bachelor Bachelor of podcast there is never fails to brighten my day and make me laugh. Well, I already did this again, so get ready to be mad at me. Please ask Arda not to say rip when talking about a contestant, though at home you almost give me a heart attack during the latest episode. Is too risky With the Golden Cast, I'm gonna say it is how I speak, though it's how I speak.
Speaker 2: Or ip the entire cast they all die.
Speaker 1: Anyway, guys, here's the thing. You can still get tickets. Okay. Charity and Dowton either they're just like off roading and they're like, we don't care if we get permission or their contract has expired. We tried with Jeremy. They would let us much.
Speaker 2: Too many clubbing stories, too.
Speaker 1: Many clubbing stories. We try with Teresa and Ellen, they wouldn't let us. But Seth is going to be singing Mansion men.
Speaker 4: I'll be singing Manion.
Speaker 1: Kerry Trainer and my brother all the way through verses.
Speaker 4: You didn't get to see some explicit lyrics about Joan that we're going to sing at the show.
Speaker 5: We should write something.
Speaker 2: We'll write something something for you.
Speaker 1: We also have Jack Keith Neili's coming, Jordan Carlos Jordan. Jordan will be there, and then we also have Charity and Dowton and bring your men's I'm going to be picking a person to go on a date where that's.
Speaker 2: Going to marry someone.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna marry, get married, and you can wake me up in the middle of the night next Saturday night.
Speaker 2: Hey, yeah, so sorry, your tattoo is kind of weird. I need a divorce.
Speaker 1: When they say my turtle headdress, They're like, you're not Native America. They're like, that is really fucked up. Yeah, yeah, bring your mends. We're going to be picking. I'm going to go I'm gonna be about So. They need a job. They cannot job. They cannot be an aspiring comedian. They cannot be have a headshot. They cannot want a podcast, they cannot have a script.
Speaker 2: You need a founder. We need tax document.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they could be a founder if they have money. They need to have a real job.
Speaker 2: I need proof of what they found.
Speaker 1: Need to make at least six figures a year, at least at least at least at least and they can be age range thirty two to fifty five.
Speaker 2: Let's come down a little thirty two to forty eight.
Speaker 4: Let's say forty eight a half.
Speaker 1: You're right, You're absolutely right, because the fifty five year old I went out with was really a problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're going to say something that we're gonna be like.
Speaker 1: You're right. Thirty two to forty eight, thirty to forty eight, thirty two.
Speaker 2: Twenty nine, okay, twenty nine, but acts thirty two.
Speaker 4: He can be twenty eight. But he has to be like a Nashville twenty eight, you know what I'm saying, not in New York twenty eight.
Speaker 2: He can't.
Speaker 4: He can't have an Xbox.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, he's gonna look like he's smoked forty packs a day for the last ten hours.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He has to have like a car, car and a job, a car, jet ski in a job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you get to prove that you own a Well, we'll accept wave runners.
Speaker 1: We will accept it. You can get your ticket at rosepodcast dot vodcast.
Speaker 5: What time is the show?
Speaker 1: Is it at seven or seven?
Speaker 2: Seven shows at seven thirty? Okay?
Speaker 1: This at the Bellhouse this Friday Saturday night.
Speaker 2: I will say Brooklyn, California at the Bellhouse in Brooklyn, California.
Speaker 1: Can figure it out, Okay, Seth, what would you like to promote oh Man so much as I sang.
Speaker 4: I just did the twentieth anniversary of my regular show. So the Halloween Show is coming up October twenty second. That's fun Tek the musical Underneath to Chelsea Market. If you're in New York October twenty second, come on down. It's gonna be hot.
Speaker 2: That sounds like there's doctors be there.
Speaker 4: I don't know is dying to get back on the show.
Speaker 1: So we'll see to get say Don, he's Don. Would you like to promote Don? What do you want to promote? Don? Don?
Speaker 3: Please listen to Will you accept this Rock? There you go?
Speaker 7: There you go?
Speaker 1: We love Don.
Speaker 4: Okay, we'll be appearing here on this podcast.
Speaker 1: Don Don is flying us to Turkey.
Speaker 2: Next to it, we're all getting new hair.
Speaker 1: We're all getting new hair and going to Turkey. Did he get new hair?
Speaker 2: Well, how foolish. The one thing you can do do in Turkey is get a whole new hair.
Speaker 3: Do it.
Speaker 4: That's what I wait for.
Speaker 2: Now they're doing some hair transplants. Think God's work out there.
Speaker 4: Even though you can do good jobs in New York, the people do it. It's still cheaper to fly to Turkey. And they do a good job.
Speaker 1: I want to say full support anybody that wants to go get a head of hair. They do good hair work. Now, I think it's quite painful, but I believe. But you know what, good for you if you need to go get hair, do whatever you need to do.
Speaker 4: I said this nice painful as you think, oh nice.
Speaker 1: Looking good whatever, not as painful as you think.
Speaker 4: It looks good if you want to get it done in New York, right, you got.
Speaker 1: You want to get anything done, right, you got to pay her name, doctor Branana. We're gonna now the person I just worked with, she didn't love the Secret Lives and Mormon Wives. I'm just telling you. We can decide. She thought it was a bummer after an episode.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that first episode is a bummer.
Speaker 1: I haven't watched yet.
Speaker 2: Oh but it picks up after that.
Speaker 1: Okay, great.
Speaker 2: Do you just have to watch a Mormon woman get arrested and then be like whoa?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Okay, love with that. Okay, So we're gonna finish out below deck mad and then continue I'm a secretizer Mormon wife.
Speaker 2: You just renewed for season two?
Speaker 1: Okay? Is it fun?
Speaker 2: I think it's because it's so truly absurd. Okay. These ones are like ew, champagne taste gross, and then they're like should we go to that soda shop? Okay, okay, but you know what I'm in for it. Okay, I love Utah.
Speaker 1: Okay, until next time, come play with a Saturday night. I'm really excited. This made me extra excited. I missed you.
Speaker 4: I missed you.
Speaker 1: I like you. I'll like you later until next goodbye. Oh yeah, get all tonight.
Speaker 5: It feels so good.
Speaker 3: I just got one little questions finger where you this roll?
Speaker 7: You accept this rule? Listen to your world except this role. Listen to your your world?
Speaker 1: Will you accept this? Rosa is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.