Speaker 1: First of all, you don't know me. We all about that high school drama, Girl drama, girl, all about them high school queens. We'll take you for a ride and our comic.
Speaker 2: Girl sharing for the right teams.
Speaker 1: Drama, Queens of girl fashion, but your tough girl, you could sit with us. Girl Drama, Queens drama, Queens Drama, Queens drama, drama, Queens drama.
Speaker 3: Queens.
Speaker 4: Guys, it's the end of September and it.
Speaker 1: Happened so fast. Did anything like really major happen this week?
Speaker 4: Was there like an anniversary or some police.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 4: It's the twenty first anniversary of went Tree Hill.
Speaker 1: Wentree Hill weekend. This was It's so crazy for those of you who came out to join us. We had such a ball with you and Robert. You're headed to Paris in aren't you? You're going next weekend?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You and Hill are both going to Paris, right going?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Paul, you guys are gonna catch I think maybe who else is going. Robbie's going, James's going. It's gonna be a really fun weekend for you guys there too. But thank you everyone. We had a ball with you in Wilmington.
Speaker 7: I had a serious case of fomo. Seeing all the pictures on your guys Instagram, I really wish I could have been there. It looked like it was a blast.
Speaker 1: I know, it's always coming home. It never ceases to amaze me. I land, I feel that hot, sticky air soak into my skin walking around so good. I know.
Speaker 4: It was like I felt the same though, rob By the way, because I was in like four different cities last week and I couldn't get in in time for the big basketball game. But like, I was just getting photos and videos from everyone, and then you know, at one point, of course, you have that moment where like no images load on the plane, so I just get a like dot img like all in my text strap and.
Speaker 8: I'm like, what's everybody doing?
Speaker 9: Where are they?
Speaker 4: What's happening now? I can't any of this. And I was like, man, no matter how many years go by, it is, it's like the most fun feeling and getting to see everybody and hear people's stories, and I don't know, it's just really great.
Speaker 1: It's hard to explain to people who didn't grow up with us out there that feeling because it's the closest thing I can like in it too. Would be high school, but we did it twice. It's too you know, it's two terms. Really, I guess that's the right way to say it. But it's just never gonna not feel like home every time I land there. There's so many places I go all over the world, but when I'm there, there are so many ghosts of days in the streets. And I love it.
Speaker 4: I mean, we spent ten years there. Yeah, when you think about that, and the ten years, you know, when most of our friends were finishing college and getting their first jobs and kind of moving around, we were in this place doing high school for a second time, but trying to figure out how to be adults. And basically we went in at twenty one and we all came out a decade later, and all of our friends had had a decade of things, and we were like, it's like we got out of like the glass case, like someone broke like the.
Speaker 1: Fire start our case.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's so crazy, and it does it just I don't know, it feels like it's such a significant decade and you know, that's a quarter of your entire life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're there, Yeah, yeah, crazy.
Speaker 7: Those conventions are also great because you know, man, it's adult life moves fast. We were just saying, like, how is it already the end of September?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 7: And there are so many people I would like to be in more contact with. So what's great about those is like we show up and we get to see everyone, like in the green room before we go out, and we're like, no way, what's up friend, you know, and like we get to catch up. And so it really is. It's a homecoming.
Speaker 1: It's a reunion, family reunion. Every year. I love it and I love it well. We have a special episode for you guys today. We were thinking for any of you who really just want to get some of the great highlights and reminisce with us over the last two years we've been doing this podcast. We put together a reel of the best of the best the highlights, and you're gonna have so much fun reminiscing and going back over that.
Speaker 4: I also feel like, you know, you always see the highlight reels for sports, and I'm like, we have a highlight reel too.
Speaker 7: Look at all this.
Speaker 4: We got good stuff. So we're going to take a little trip down down memory lane, friends and get very nostalgic in honor of our show's twenty first birthday.
Speaker 7: And as a little bonus, we've made a special list of our least favorite guests. You're going to be so shocked. Stick around till the end lies.
Speaker 10: And then the audition for Ravens wintre Hill, you know, got sent to my agent. I knew it was shooting in Wilmington, and my agent was like, just go to Wilmington and audition. All my friends were going on spring break. They were like going to Cancun getting wasted. And I was like, well, I'm going to Wilmington. Did an audition for the show another year from whatever, and then you know, I did it, and they brought me back into I guess do like a chemistry read with Colin Fickeus. That was my chemistry. I was testing, you know, Jimmy and Mouth together and and Colin is someone that I knew. We grew up like auditioning in North Carolina together for stuff. So yeah, that's how it came about. And I have to give a lot of credit to Wake Forest. They were really cool to let me do the pilot and then to do the first season. You know, I was recurring, so I not being a regular. I didn't want to. I really wanted to graduate because I was. It was my senior year at Wake when we were shooting the first season. So I was driving back and forth that first year between wait And and Wilmington, writing papers in the trailer all night at the river Court, driving back to Wake Forest, taking a test on like two hours of sleep, heading back in my car, coming back to Wilmington. But it was you know, it was crazy, but it was so worth it because I got to graduate and I got to do this show that I had no idea would take me ten years of my life.
Speaker 1: Dude, weren't you in like an a cappella group too?
Speaker 11: I remember, like.
Speaker 2: A group?
Speaker 10: Of course I was. Of course I was an a cappella nerd Hillary, you know I was.
Speaker 3: I loved it.
Speaker 12: You'd be like, hey, man, my group's performing on Thursday because I check out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, dude, our group.
Speaker 10: Our group was the first co ed a cappella group on campus. That was like a big deal that it was men and women, like this is a southern college. Like it was like we were like the risky kids that like could have girls and guys in the same group.
Speaker 1: Like, what are the risky acapella kids?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 12: What was your jam?
Speaker 5: What was like?
Speaker 12: What was the jam that you guys performed?
Speaker 10: So we sang sexual Healing and I with a girl, my friend Susy, and.
Speaker 13: It was.
Speaker 1: I want to know what your favorite Antoine One Tree Hill storyline was that you got to do?
Speaker 14: Oh, I liked it. I liked it. My favorite one was me and Nanny did.
Speaker 5: What's so funny is that she said the same.
Speaker 14: Thing an you know, I think what it was was, I was, I'm more like, I'm more confident, you know what I'm saying around women. But she like, she was the first person that made me feel vulnerable, the.
Speaker 1: First person so it was like, uh hot, Yeah.
Speaker 14: She would keep you on your toes. So it was kind of like I could never relax with her. I always had to make sure was on point.
Speaker 1: She had the most lovely things to say about you. I mean, she was talking about the scene where you guys were in the pool together right after she had just given birth to her daughter, and you know, she was topless and you were just so sweet to her and like always really protective, and she just she said that she I mean, girls, if you remember any of this stuff too, I just remember Barb saying that She had such a great time working with you and felt so safe with you and had so much fun, like you guys just got to play.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, she played a lot. She had me like, she had me so like nervous.
Speaker 12: The scene that stands out for me, the one scene from One Tree Hill I have on my reel, is the scene that you directed of when Brooke and Peyton get into the physical altercation in.
Speaker 1: On the front Line, on the front lawn.
Speaker 12: You directed that scene.
Speaker 3: That's the time that Sophia Skull got cracked.
Speaker 15: I know we accidentally headbutted, but the scene turned out great.
Speaker 3: That's a basketball coaching him.
Speaker 10: He's like, walk it off, walk it off.
Speaker 11: It's good for me.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 5: You guys got it.
Speaker 8: He's the guys that.
Speaker 4: Looked really real and we were both on the floor by ol.
Speaker 16: Face.
Speaker 12: But that scene, to me is my favorite scene of probably the whole series, because we were doing real work and we were tapping into all the insecurities we had, all of the things that were real. You were encouraging us to use the real things to tell a powerful story for our audience.
Speaker 11: And Ronald, you guys brought it. Because one is the most important thing is in anything sports, were acting or anything. You were prepared. You didn't show up going what are we doing today?
Speaker 17: To me?
Speaker 11: That drives me nuts. So I go, what do you mean, what are we doing today? Like, you have this fantastic like blueprint, it's called a script.
Speaker 18: Today.
Speaker 11: If you read it, it's really informative.
Speaker 3: This is the first time I've seen you since I left the show.
Speaker 15: And I wanted to tell you this for years and years and years, But in the last episode of the show, everyone in my world was telling me you can't.
Speaker 3: Leave, you can't leave.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 15: I didn't direct because I didn't want to be on set all day because it was so bad.
Speaker 13: And I was.
Speaker 3: In my hospital gown, sitting in the lobby of the hospital because Peyton was like strapped to a table. And you came and you sat next to me, and you started off by just joking and you were like, you know, what's going on? And I was like, I don't know what to do and you said run and.
Speaker 15: Like you so you like started it off with like a joke and I was like yeah, and you were like you said to me, you said, there's so many chapters in life, and this is just one.
Speaker 5: This is just one.
Speaker 6: And you were the only person that gave me permission to go. But I so valued your opinion of me and of our business and and the way you prioritize your family over work, and that's what I wanted. Like, what you had is what I wanted.
Speaker 15: So you didn't have to say anything because you lived it and we could.
Speaker 1: Just like see it.
Speaker 3: So I hope I get to see you in person and like actually hug you.
Speaker 15: But I have wanted to thank you for that, honestly since I was twenty six years old, and I'm not twenty six even close anymore.
Speaker 3: It's been a lot of years.
Speaker 15: But you did that, Like you just set such a positive example for us, and you were safe.
Speaker 3: You didn't have to put any extra effort into it.
Speaker 19: I didn't know anything about the show. I'd seen the preview and I was like, okay, cool. I just I didn't even have a place to watch TV. I was just like on the road, and then I was just so out to lie un. I remember the front office said would you like to watch them episodes of the show, and I was like, yeah, yeah, a cardboard box of VHS tapes, yeah, two thousand and three or whatever this was, and I worked the Walmart and I bought an all in one TV v.
Speaker 3: You had to buy it. They didn't just like give you.
Speaker 20: One, no, and I didn't.
Speaker 19: When I got back to the hotel room, I was like, oh, I don't have a VHS player, and ye are. So then I watched episode where I was like, let me watch the pilot, see what's happening. I watched the entire season in one weekend. I was obsessed myself because then when I went on set, I wasn't like, oh, hey, what's up, Sophia, I'm Tyler. I was like, oh my god, this broke on Friday. I wouldn't have known anything about the show by Monday. I'm super fan accidentally, like so, so the first day on set was harder than it needed to be for me because I was like, shoot, I'm really like this is surreal. All of a sudden, I was just watching the show.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 19: But yeah, I noticed too, they started writing more stuff like you and I started getting along well, and I noticed they were kind of writing us doing more stuff together, and yeah, I mean you were like starting to sing more together off set and do that kind of stuff, and they wrote it into the show and it was like just just cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, we need you to know that. That end scene when Chris Keller kisses Haley, we were screaming and all sweating, like you guys, I don't know, I don't remember this, Tyler. Maybe it's because you're you're such like a solid dude in all of our lives and you've never been a creep with any of us. We looked back on this scene and we were like, oh my god, the chemistry, Oh my god. Oh I'm sweating. Oh this is very sexy.
Speaker 11: What's happening?
Speaker 4: Like I'm sweating even now, like because I feel weird talking.
Speaker 3: About embarrass you still got it.
Speaker 8: Love.
Speaker 19: That was sary, and you know it was like, you know, I was like and you know, Joy's like hot and older, and you know it's like real, is it crazy?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 4: For fans? Have you experienced that? It's wild for them to know that, you know, in real life, Craig and Paul adored each other, whereas on screen, Dan and Keith were like the clashing of the rams all the time.
Speaker 21: I know, it is really funny, isn't it.
Speaker 20: Yeah, you can't quite picture that, you know. He shot me and then we went out to dinner.
Speaker 1: You guys had worked together before you did a movie in both.
Speaker 20: We did a Romania. Actually, actually I saw it for the first time. Somebody made me see it. First of all, I didn't even know it was was on TV anywhere. But no way, it's called.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Berserker.
Speaker 12: Cool.
Speaker 20: It was just really bad B movie we made except Afriget like in ninety nine.
Speaker 11: Or something like that.
Speaker 20: And we played these brothers and they had us in like forty pounds.
Speaker 3: Of you know, wait, you played brothers and that too.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we played brothers and that only while.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 20: Yeah, I was the evil boob.
Speaker 17: So do you guys know the story. I was doing Battlestar at the same time as this, and I was recurring on both shows. And this is one of those weird moments that you can't orchestrate as an actor. You know, you just want all the forces aligned. At one time, I was going to Vancouver but shoot an episode of two a Battlestart and then I go back to you guys in North Carolina, And then inevitably there was that one year. I think it was towards the end of the season, maybe at the beginning of the next whatever it was that Battlestar called and said, hey, we need you for these dates, and your show called instead of we need do for the exact same dates, and we're like, so we came to this impass and I don't know if you know, but both shows stepped up, and there was a scenario where had approached me and said, we want to bring you into the fold next season full time and Sophia they were going to hook our characters up together.
Speaker 1: I was robbed.
Speaker 17: Yeah that was because you know how there was going to be a time jump. I think you guys had graduated and then.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my god, you were going to come back for five for grown Up Brooke Davis, the owner of Close Over Bros. Dating the home Brace car driver with the man.
Speaker 1: I'm so mad. Yeah, I didn't know that.
Speaker 12: That makes you sad, Honey. We're gonna have to send her flowers. We're gonna have to.
Speaker 1: You told me you auditioned for a different character.
Speaker 22: Yeah, so I auditioned for Brook, and at least I'm pretty sure. I'm pretty sure it was Brooke. I was going through a record collection and being really bitchy, but not in a bitchy Peyton way, So.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure that was awesome, so they loved you and brought you back. Then, Fez, did you have to audition again for Rachel? Or was it like we remember how much we love that girl call her?
Speaker 22: No, So it wasn't like a giant audition. I do remember that. It was just like, you know, maybe like and of us or something. Yeah, but there there were a couple of girls. But I do remember specifically there was no dancing required and I was not told about any of that. And then I get there and I was just like so nervous and I had to.
Speaker 12: Meet you guys.
Speaker 23: All.
Speaker 22: I met all of you in like a Pamela Anderson outfit that was super tight. It was cleather, it was was vinyl, it was so it was nerve wracking.
Speaker 7: I think we have.
Speaker 12: Talked about that dress because I had as Peyton and as Hillary had zero problem with it, just like, oh my god, look at her calves like.
Speaker 1: This, this is amazing, amazing.
Speaker 12: And what I like about the way you play Rachel is I suppose any of those other girls auditioning could have played some of these lines really bitchy, like oh is that your boyfriend?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: And Rachel from the.
Speaker 12: Jump earnestly asks Brooke. She's like, oh, I'm so sorry. Is that your boyfriend? And Brook's the one that keeps saying no, no, no, and so yeah, so Rachel doesn't necessarily get shitty with Brooke until Brooke is like clearly offended by her presence.
Speaker 4: Rob, I don't believe any of us ever kept a straight face with this guy.
Speaker 1: No, we didn't. That was the problem. Hillary didn't have the chain ants.
Speaker 4: Okay, real question, Well there's it really for both of you. Do you know anything about Clay and do you know anything about Peyton?
Speaker 12: And zero? But but what I'll say is that we met at a Paris convention after the fact and like totally yeah, fell in love.
Speaker 2: Yeahs from the inable.
Speaker 1: I remember that I was there at that convention. Everyone was being weird.
Speaker 12: They're like, why are you two just like always seated together? And I was like, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, why are you called that? Though we could have called that. I see that.
Speaker 3: But you obviously were like a huge Peyton fan.
Speaker 24: Right, I mean listen, I'm like angst wavy hair, hey, doesn't drink, loves music. She was all the things I wasn't and that's why I loved Peyton. But when it came time for me to do the show, they were like, we'd love for you to join the show, and I was like, it's either Burton or me, because I will not work with her.
Speaker 7: And I think we all know how that worked out. That's not true at all.
Speaker 25: That's right when social media kind of started, like during One Tree Hill, you taught me how to send a text.
Speaker 9: I did, yes on my flip phone.
Speaker 25: I had a flip phone and everyone else was getting iPhones and I was like.
Speaker 1: I'm never going to get an iPhone. You had a BlackBerry.
Speaker 25: I know, I'd like a little flip phone, but I had to like each letter and showIn Nokia. And then Sophia put me on You put me on Twitter.
Speaker 17: I did, and I still don't.
Speaker 25: Know my password. No, I don't know it either, if you better have it in your phone somewhere. But and she said watch this and I said I don't need to do that. She was gonna watch this, and then she signed me up and all of a sudden, she's like followers, Like what It was just like overnight.
Speaker 9: It was crazy.
Speaker 1: Do you remember the day when we got the red pages that Nathan and Haley were getting married?
Speaker 21: I do remember that I do because I I remember the red pages and being like, what the hell is going on? I've never seen red pages.
Speaker 1: Well, our trailers were attached, so because we were in so many scenes together, obviously that whenever, you know, whenever you for those of you listening, they tend to put actors in they're called a double banger, and it's one side. One side is one actor and the other side of the other actor, and they will put you in with people that you usually work with a lot. So James and I had shared a double banger, and yeah, I remember like busting out of my trailer door and you happen to be walking out to this and I just remember being like, did you see this? This is crazy?
Speaker 23: It's crazy.
Speaker 21: Yeah, very did you know what was coming?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 21: No, I had no idea. I had no idea it was coming. Again, I remember having like a delayed reaction. I think I remember being like, because you know, from I feel like the makeup trailer is like the nerve center of the set, right and so headquarters, like I process, especially at the time, I really process things as they happen. I sort of like learned to react to things based on how other people reacted to them and so trailer and being like, oh, this is a big deal. I guess this is.
Speaker 4: Like people are really freaking out.
Speaker 3: It worked, Daphne.
Speaker 12: You are so iconic when you come into the show and you just hid it right away.
Speaker 1: There's no build up.
Speaker 12: You're just like here I am, I am in charge.
Speaker 3: The rest of you are minions.
Speaker 20: Work.
Speaker 18: Yeah, and.
Speaker 5: Did you feel that, like as an actress, like you little dummies want to see how it's done, or like how do you prepare your brain to come in like a tornado?
Speaker 20: Yeah?
Speaker 9: All right, I've been thinking about this for so long. The truth is, no, The truth is I remember being on the phone with discussing this character, and when he said, you're going to come in you're the you know, Sophia's mother, You're going to be running this fashion uh company, And you know, I misheard him because I heard something like you know, you're gonna have lines like you know, zero's not a size, And somehow I turned around that I'm going to be this really supportive mother.
Speaker 16: Seems like.
Speaker 9: It's great, And then I said maybe I can say, like, you know, honey, it's not what you look like. It's he's and there's silence and then goes, uh, no, you're the villain. You fire people because they're not skinny enough you And I'm like, excuse me, And so I have to kind of really jump on board and say, oh, well, as long as someone's going to say zero is not a sign, right, right? You know that's like, but I get to play the villain, and that whole story at least the story is going to be ultimately positive for young women, right. So anyway, then I get on the set and I think my first day, in my first scene was so if we were in the limo with that guy Johan, I think Johan it was his name was a sweetheart. He was one of the Nicks.
Speaker 3: His character was one of the knicks.
Speaker 23: And so I remember.
Speaker 9: Uh was nearby and I did my line like get out, you're not actually sleeping with her, and I just remember it comes up and he's like, yeah, can you do it meaner?
Speaker 3: So I had it.
Speaker 9: I had like it took some effort to save these lines and literally to this daughter right and her friends, who I knew that it was season five.
Speaker 10: I knew I.
Speaker 9: Hadn't been around for years for this girl. And but you know, when like the jobs on the line, you just like muster up. And then I went and I feel like that's when I met you.
Speaker 5: Hilary, Yeah, because I got the full.
Speaker 9: Victoria I'm going. And I remember like being you know, being in the being on set and Joy. There was a scene in the studio music studio, and I remember saying things like I was like, Okay, I gotta stay here and she's got to stay here.
Speaker 10: Then we got to go there, and I remember.
Speaker 9: Being in the makeup trailer and you know, there's no cameras.
Speaker 10: You're like, but I'm saying.
Speaker 9: It around to people, you know, like excuse me, Hello, Do I get any attention and stuff like that, like to the makeup girls and they're like.
Speaker 23: I'm like, excuse me. I maybe number twelve on the call sheet.
Speaker 12: But hello.
Speaker 16: Honestly, when I auditioned, it was supposed to be well when I was told three episodes, I'm playing his boss, his editor had nobody else love interest, like in your memory, I didn't find out until I was down.
Speaker 4: There, Oh one, no way, being.
Speaker 16: The professional, like wearing my pencil skirts the audition, like I'm the editor, you know. And then it's.
Speaker 1: Kind of smart that they didn't tell you guys that though, because that would have been extra intimidating for people like you're coming in as a love interest for the lead guy on you know, on One Tree Hill. That would have been yeah, you're right, messed with your brain alone, you're right.
Speaker 16: Like like I was like, Okay, this is another this is a great job because it's three episodes. It's a great amount of experience I don't have. And then I think I feel like I was in a fitting or something when somebody was like, no, you're you're his love interest and I was like, but I'm only here for three.
Speaker 12: Always the costumer, always no bardrobe, nose man, they're already fitting you for wedding dresses.
Speaker 1: And Robbie, did you watch this episode before, like when the show was airing in two thousand and eight, or were you kind of like, man, I'm off the show. I don't want to I don't want to know.
Speaker 16: No.
Speaker 23: I definitely watched. I had to see what was going to happen. Yeah, I tell people so this is the funny part.
Speaker 19: Right.
Speaker 23: So for years and years and years and years and years, when I would run into people who love the show, the first thing they would say to me, nine times out of nine, what do you say? Nine times out of ten almost one hundred percent of the time. It's the very first thing they saved me is go, oh my gosh, I cried so much when you died? Yeah, nine times pretty much ninety percent. And I'd be like, you know what the crazy part is I cried too, and they always are like no way, and I'm like yeah, And I knew it was coming. It was really that movie. So like when I did see the episode, it was like, oh man, this is you know, it really did all that. And to see how they they made Quentin's life affect everyone else's life on the show, that was like, I thought that was pretty brilliant.
Speaker 4: Do you remember auditioning for Junk Click?
Speaker 8: What was the name?
Speaker 13: Junk?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Why do you know why?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 13: Well, later it was revealed why I didn't.
Speaker 26: I didn't write it first.
Speaker 13: It was just there was nothing but speculation for eight years and and I.
Speaker 5: Had an idea.
Speaker 26: Uh, but I've found the notebook a few years ago that I had with me when when I got the call from uh from my agent, and I had written down jump jump.
Speaker 13: Jump McReady like mc like jump McReady. Seventeen year old baller that is what I had written on this page. Oh my god, because you know he's got jumps.
Speaker 12: Ladies, we arrived at a really good new addition to this show, don't you think so?
Speaker 1: I can't wait.
Speaker 4: And the fact that we've been able to talk about these sort of three pillar characters who then became these you know, three pillar relationships. It feels very cool that you know somebody who really does become a pillar, who I won't say filled your shoes, that's not possible, but who certainly walked in with a great pair of their own and figured out how to shine on our show.
Speaker 12: Like quite possibly one of my favorite humans on the planet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, stellar.
Speaker 12: All right, you guys, let's bring in the newest Drama Queen.
Speaker 3: We won't teach you any.
Speaker 18: Oh honey, hold on, I do you all not wear Queen costumes when you.
Speaker 17: Record each episode?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 7: That was a nice walk down memory lane, even though I wasn't here for most of it. Thanks for tuning in and enjoying it with us.
Speaker 1: Happy anniversary everyone, gang, Hey, thanks for listening.
Speaker 4: Don't forget to leave us a review. You can also follow us on Instagram at Drama Queen's O t.
Speaker 12: H or email us at Drama Queens at iHeartRadio dot com. See you next time we all about that.
Speaker 1: High school drama. Girl Drama, Girl, all about them high school queens. We'll take you for a ride at our comic girl sharing for the right teen drama queens up girl fashion.
Speaker 3: What's your tough girl?
Speaker 1: You could sit with us Girl Drama, Queen Drama, Queens Drama, Queens Drama, Drama, Queens Drama, queenss