Speaker 1: It's another jewbile phone frame Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hey, this is Pee Deekins calling from departments. Is this Kelly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is Kelly. Hey, Kelly, move in day. Excited to have you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Hey, listen, I'm calling with a little bit of news on your place.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, and uh, not a big deal. I just want you to be prepared, okay. Uh, so you're moving in today.
Speaker 2: I know your appointment to move stuff in is a little later, and it looks like for an undetermined amount of time you are going to have a roommate in your extra room there.
Speaker 1: What do you mean a roommate?
Speaker 2: I mean, well, I don't know if you've ever had a roommate before, but roommates usually if you live in a place and then there's someone else that lives there as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, roommate is why are you saying I have a roommate because I bought apartment to not have a roommate. Yeah, so that was the plan.
Speaker 2: But realized this morning that one of our favorite Kookie characters from the neighborhood has sort of decided to set up shop in your apartment that you're moving into. His name is Johnny and call him Crazy Johnny around here.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, you're telling me that I have a squatter living in my apartment right now, es saying the apartment I'm moving into today.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I tried to ask him when he was going to be leaving and he said some things in gibberish and spat at me, so I didn't get a chance to really talk to him.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What are you running at halfway house right now? I'm sorry? Like, why is he in my house? Right You have to.
Speaker 2: Get him out of it, if you could lower your voice, because I don't want I don't know if Crazy Johnny's listening, and I don't really want to make him upset.
Speaker 1: But hey, everything is good to go. And you've got to be kidding me right now? Why aren't you calling the police? Oh? Well, we well because we like him.
Speaker 2: You know, he's a nice guy at times, and you're kidding me.
Speaker 1: He might be a nice guy to you. This guy is not living in my apartment. I swear to God, you better be out of there before I am there. You haven't heard the best part. I'm sorry, the best part, Like I this is unbelievable. What is going on?
Speaker 2: We are prepared to offer you ten percent off your first month's rent if you'll just, you know, take in Crazy Johnny for just a little while until we figure out how to get him out of your place.
Speaker 1: Ten percent off. I would get half that if I had a roommate.
Speaker 2: You want me to room with a.
Speaker 1: Guy named Crazy Johnny? Crazy Johnny and the Ferrets? Yeah, that's Crazy Johnny. What his ferrets?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he has a ferret band. Actually, it's pretty interesting that he's taught up to.
Speaker 1: What this has got to be. What are you hitting me? It's really kind of cool. He taught one of his ferreits how to play the drums. Actually, I mean, are you what? I don't even understand what's happening right now. I am not moving into an apartment with a guy named Crazy Johnny with a ferret band living in my apartment. I did not sign up for this, and I absolutely am going to be calling the cops on you guys if he is not out right now.
Speaker 2: To be fair, the Ferret band does have a curfew of ten and Crazy Johnny has never missed it. He always gets him off the drums, at least by nine forty five.
Speaker 1: This is unbelievable. I swear to God, I am calling. I am calling the cops on you. I can't Kelly and not be legal.
Speaker 2: Kelly, this is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone frank on you and your boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Jake set you up.
Speaker 2: He said, you guys are moving in together and wanted to mess with you on your moving day.
Speaker 1: I swore to God, I'm gonna kill him. What Okay, well now I have to get back at him. I see. I can't deal with it now, wake up every morning with Jubile phone franks