Speaker 1: I'm in a mood right now, fucking go for it so I have a time.
Speaker 2: Just go now.
Speaker 1: Don't talk to me during football because I'm a very very boring, bossy bitch. But right now I like this. Do it off. See what happens off season? Airy, Yeah, trashy off season.
Speaker 2: Aaron's on fucking fire right now. Calm Down with Erin and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio. This is juicy Juicy Couture Juicy? How many Juicy coutur outfits did you have? Welcome everybody to the Calm Down pre game post super Bowl so we are.
Speaker 1: I had a green one. It was very grouch and I wore that shit everywhere. Yeah, I'm weird. I think that was the only one I could get my hands on. WHOA.
Speaker 2: I always wanted a pink one, and then I finally found one at Lomans. Do you remember Lomans? It was like the disc Lomans was the discount store, but for like fancy stuff.
Speaker 1: It'd be like you're century twenty one in New York.
Speaker 2: I remember you thought I would have found Willy Wonka in the chocolate factory Golden Ticket. When I found that juicy gutur set at Loman's. I was like one hundred dollars. Oh, it's so expensive, but I have to have.
Speaker 1: It, so welcome.
Speaker 2: Pregame question owns Okay, anonymous ex stalling to sign divorce papers. Stop me. If you've heard this before and now he's girlfriend is pregnant. WHOA what would you do? Omg okay, well my lawyer. My lawyer is gonna call me after this episode airs if I say too much? If you know what I mean, So why don't you take this one and I'll fill it the links I thought.
Speaker 1: I think that's a felony. No, I would call the cops. I don't know how to deal with this. This is no bueno. I would call Dom from the Philadelphia Eagles. That's what I would do. He's a fixer.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. Will there be a Pope sit down? We got we got a new sheriff in town.
Speaker 1: We got Dom.
Speaker 2: Look, sister, I paid a pretty penny for a divorce lawyer, and I would pay it twice. And what do they say three times on Sunday? Whatever the expression is, let somebody else handle this because this is so not something you want to get involved with. Just get that signature and run run, run woof and keep us posted, please and please.
Speaker 1: Right back, yes and be careful. Okay, hyvo. How long does re entry take? We talk a lot about this in our big show that's already going to be out. I don't know, and I worry for my husband for this because I typically say, when I do a vacation right after this season, it takes me about three days to unwind on the vacation, like I'm still like fucking annoying, anxious, like crazy. I need a good three days before the vacation starts to chill the fuck out. It's usually like right before we're headed home, I'm like, oh my god, now I finally am unwinded. I don't want to leave, and I'm gonna bitch the whole fucking time. So I don't know. I don't know how long this is going to take, but I better get going here. Last night, it was already like on him about something. He said something, and I go, you know what, can't I just have a break? I walk in the dog with a savvyon blanc. Bitch, sh it, ain't that bad?
Speaker 2: God? The next anonymous question is going to say wife won't sign divorce paper. She's a real bitch. Help country number twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Hey dad, giveaway Jared God on the headlines. I can already see him now or.
Speaker 2: Knock it off. They're busy. I need to also lower my boys. I mean, I just oh god, yeah, you can't start to Steve. The reason we're laughing is because part of the re entry is about how loud Steve is. So am I anonymous. I have a hard time making friends with other moms at my son's school as a lifetime tomboy. Any tips, I need friends all? First of all, where are your friends?
Speaker 1: So yeah, we'll be there. I'll I'll sign back up because I have a feeling I won't have any friends where he goes either. I can't take some of this shenanigan and.
Speaker 2: Also fucking fire right now and making notes.
Speaker 1: I also realize a lot of these women are going to be younger than me. Gonna be they are younger than me. I'm like one hundred and twenty with a nineteen month old cute that'll be adorable when he's in college. Here's my mom, she's on life support.
Speaker 3: Any who, Oh my god, I don't know this. We're gonna do not This worries me a lot about I don't know. I need to get Taylor Swift's pop tart recipe to get friends.
Speaker 2: By the way, did I send you we Crispy Sweating? I've been like edges are so crispy and perfect of her pop tarts. No, but the fact that she's making this always all roads lead back to Taylor Swip. She's on a world tour, selling out Wembley Stadium nineteen nights in a row, and she's making pop tarts for christ Jong Annie Reads and for the entire Kansas City Chiefs team. And all we're doing is covering her boyfriend and acting like we can't even walk the dog. You how tired we are. We are so tired, we have bed. Did you not see that we were on TV five minutes ago? You just go fucking deal with this. Okay, deal with us in February when it's over. Well, now it's finally over. She's making pop tarts during all of that, and we can't even I can't clothes off the floor. God, Okay, I'm gonna help. I'm gonna help our new friend out here. Anonymous. Yes, I don't have children, this just in but I think the best way for you to look at this is that you don't want to be friends with anybody that you have to try to sell yourself to, Like you don't want to have to go out there and like, you know, try to solicit friendships. I think that for you, it's probably just stay authentic to who you are, and if there's no one that's like minded like you, then that's fine. You don't have to be friends with the friends of you know, your some school. Go in, maybe be a room mom and like help out with the other kids, or help with the teacher, or like feel like you're participating that way. I'm not sure what the room mom does, but it sounds like something that's nice and you could maybe do that if your schedule allows. But yeah, I would say, like, don't don't feel like you have to try to go out of your way to sell yourself to somebody, and that you should be friends with people who want to be friends with you authentically.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say it to my gym classes, Like sometimes I feel like I'm off by myself because all the moms I like together and I'm just like flown in for a minute, you know, but when they talk to me, it's like, really cool. Hey, guys, what's up. It's so true. I'm like such a loner. I'ms a loner.
Speaker 2: No, that's fine, everything's fine. Mary Linda eleven o two, which we got read it? Girl?
Speaker 1: Tell us the flight attendant story from last week. I don't remember last week.
Speaker 2: Oh I know, I know Miller Lindall did I? I said, Miler Linda? How did it's Miller Linda? So I hope this makes Miller light or maybe miller's your last name. In my brain's just going to an alcoholic beverage. But Miller Linda eleven o two. I'm sorry for the you know, brain fart there. The flight attendant story from last week, it was probably from a couple of weeks ago. Steve re Entry, get in here, Steve. I didn't know that he was around the court. Or are you waiting to go up the stairs because you don't want to get in the shot.
Speaker 1: He's gotten in the shot already.
Speaker 2: Oh you're already upstairs. You're just making noise and Steve I'm still working. Okay, this is.
Speaker 1: He's so great.
Speaker 2: The flight attendant story. Oh, so from a couple of weeks ago. I'm headed out to Philadelphia for the NFC Championship. What's happening?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: What happened? Okay, so the flight attendant.
Speaker 2: No one loves flight attendants more than Aaron and I. I don't know how many yesterday, Oh my god, especially Tammy. We love Tammy. Nobody loves flight attendants more than Aaron and I. Seriously, we appreciate that they're there for our safety. They are not waitresses in the sky. I get it. Okay. However, however, if everything is safe on the plane, part of the purchase of a first class seat is to remember this, get a beverage sometimes before the plane takes off, if the time allows, but if nothing else, it's to be offered a beverage, Like even when they say, and I've spent plenty of time in coach, so I know that even when the peasants me back there in coach for all the years, doesn't don't get a beverage. The royalty in the first class section do because they paid the extra money for the seat. No problem. I am totally understanding of that. The flight, it's not a long flight, it's one of those quick little hour flights whatever, So there's not full service. Hey, no problem, I'm in the last.
Speaker 1: You're coming from d C. Yes, you're from DC to Philly. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I'm in the last row of the first class section, so I see the delivery to the first three rows. Okay, and I'm thinking, oh, okay. Then a little time goes by and she disappears, and I'm thinking, she's got to come back soon. I mean, we're on our descent, Like literally, the captain has made the announcement. We are on our descent. The feeling and the stomach goes. We're putting things away, trade tables are up, laptop is stowed, We're going. We're literally we're on.
Speaker 1: Our way down here.
Speaker 2: She wanders back. She's now collecting the cups from the first rose, and I'm thinking to myself, I didn't even get off her a drink. So she comes over and she's looking to see if there's any cups and I go, can I get a drink? She goes, no, No, the service is over. I go, you never even came back here, and she was like, big sigh, What do you want? I said, well, I'd like a glass of red wine. And then I say to my seat mate, maybe he would like something. What would you like, sir, I'll just take a water. Thanks, okay, she comes, goes back up, She comes back, stands there, gives me the cup, and she goes, you've got four minutes. Four minutes. I was like, well, first of all, now I'm going to drink this thing in fucking thirty seconds. I went like this, She her with it.
Speaker 1: Good time.
Speaker 2: By the way, don't tempt me. Yeah, you don't have to challenge me to chug anything. And now, out of spite, you don't even have to move, sweetheart, let me just chug this for you. I went, goo goo goo? Is that Taylor?
Speaker 1: I swift on the.
Speaker 2: Four sea handed it back to her and I said, there, that should save you some time.
Speaker 1: No, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: It's rude. It's rude behavior. And I will applaud, applaud all the efforts of any service person. As a former service person myself, I've talked about it a million times. I've been a waitress, been a hostess, ben a barcher, all the things. No, I haven't been a flight attendant, and I have a lot of sympathy for all the things you guys have to deal with. But there was no reason that sex Row four was not allowed to have a beverage. So how about forget the four minutes. You forgot roe four So now chug it up and move it on, sister. I mean, and it was not my preferred airline, and I think that is really what it comes down to. It wasn't my preferred airline, and that's why I only fly Delta.
Speaker 1: I love concierge, Key, I love American. That's where I am. I get you. I'm just pledging my allegiance. I know no, I know it's neither, but I was neither shout out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry, you got four minutes. I'll make this real easy for a sweetheart. I'm done in four seconds. That should save you. Sometimes. I'm sorry it was rude. Oh shit, I forgot that. We're just that we're doing free games. Pre game's over, okay, Anonymous?
Speaker 1: Am I crazy to get on a nine hour flight to go see a guy I met on vak psidenting about three times? Well, just make sure on that nine hour flight you're getting food and beverage service.
Speaker 2: Oh well, if it's on the airline we were not talking about, then she's not going to get it until eight hours and thirty minutes into this thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know I'm in a mood right now, fucking go for it. So what I have a time?
Speaker 2: Just go now.
Speaker 1: Don't talk to me during football because I'm a very very boring, bossy bitch. But right now I like this. Do it off. See what happens off? Airy? Yeah, trashy, that's not true season.
Speaker 2: Aaron's on fucking fire right now. I seriously sure. I love when you say that. It's such a dismissive thing to say. Ever, and someone says something to you like, oh, what would you like to eat? Sure? Just say sure to anything. It's so funny. Sure, Okay, Anonymous? Am I crazy to get out a nine hour flight?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: But this is my problem. This is where I end up. You know you have to pay alimony. I'm just out here going sure. Sure, Sure, I would say this if you are. I'm with Aaron. You only live once. Okay, Yeah, go ahead and do it. But I will say make sure that he is paying for that nine hour flight, because I'm at the point in my life where I'm done paying my way to things, because I too many times have tried to be like I'm independent, I can pay for myself. No, if this guy wants me to come meet him on a vacation that's nine hours away. He can pay for the flight, because I don't need to look like desperate Betty and get on a flight and fly nine hours to meet this guy if he's not being able to take it.
Speaker 1: No, that's a good point. I'm proud of you for saying that.
Speaker 2: I am right. I'm done with that. So make him baith and meet him anywhere on the moon. Okay, Chris O'Neill, Ryan hit it. What is your favorite must have Super Bowl party food? Well, the pimento cheese and the four seasons, so good, fantass.
Speaker 1: Seventy five chicken fingers on Sunday and it wasn't enough.
Speaker 2: I love a seven layer dip. I don't know that's a Super Bowl thing, but I love any kind of dip thing because then throughout the game, just dip dip, dip, dip dip with the boys. When we were watching the game at the green room the stadium, a lot of there was a lot of chicken fingers, a lot of French fries, just any sort of like feel good food. But yeah, a dip dip dip is good as well.
Speaker 1: And this is a long anonymous I recently got married, and my man of honor completely dropped the ball. She's she's been in a bad relationship for two years. A month before my wedding, they broke up and she told me to remove him from the guest list. Fast forward, immediately after the ceremony, she came up to me and told me there was a problem and that he showed up. I calmly and nicely said I'm sorry, there's no space, and walked away. She never apologized or said anything or tried to resume our friendship as normal. I finally confronted her post honeymoon, and she gave me a half ass apology. Since then, we've barely talked and she's still on and off with the guy. She reached out again and wants to meet up, but I feel like the friendship can't continue if she's still with the guy. Hell, first of all, how dares she bring this shit to your wedding? Like she's not in a good headspace right now, and I feel like that's unfair to take it on on your biggest day. She needs a little time.
Speaker 2: Out good, she needs some time on the stairs, she needs a talking to on the stairs. I would say, yeah, she's not a good headspace. Hey, look, I'm just gonna say this, and to the friends in my life, starting with you, we've talked about this. I have been in some real places in my life.
Speaker 1: Dark keep shunning.
Speaker 2: I've been in a lot of different places. Okay, where's Waldo. Now that I feel like live on the other side of this, I can look at this situation from the other friend's vantage point and be like, Hey, she's obviously really like this guy. She's protecting the guy. She's going to make excuses for this guy all the time. And what she is going to realize very soon is she's going to lose you as a best friend if she doesn't realize what's important. Like, I don't know. I just think that you need to have an honest conversation with her. Because I've said this before and I'll say it again. I would have stayed in a very bad relationship so much longer if Aaron didn't give me an ultimatum was she's like, I can't be friends with you if you're with that person. And she was so right, and she was the one that gave me the kick in the ass that nobody else would because no one wanted to say anything to me because they didn't want to upset me. So I think the honest conversation is pivotal to your friendship. And if she goes that way with him, sorry, then it's what it is. But you don't need to be This is what Aaron and I we have a model with friendship. If it's really hard, it's not a good friendship. You shouldn't have to work so hard at friendships. So keep us posted on this, But remember that she it's her own life and the decision she makes. She's gonna have to live with those decisions and just be honest that you were disappointed and she doesn't receive that, well, then maybe she's not the same friend that you thought she was. And that's okay too.
Speaker 1: She's gonna come around. She's just in a really bad place and unfortunately she's gonna have to go through it to figure it out. Like if this is your person, she will figure it out, but she may have to like go through some shit.
Speaker 2: And keep us posting. Guys, we've got a downtime. You know, the season's over. The calm down, commuting Bill Blood the inbox. Okay, we might take this show to two days a week. The plus ones occupying our microphone one of the days, and I Love.
Speaker 1: You, Gaal.
Speaker 2: Calm Down with Erin and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.