Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, Welcome to another episode of to Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and Judge.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hello, I feel like I haven't spoken even though I saw you the other day. I feel like we haven't podcasted in like months. Why does it now so long?
Speaker 3: Well, it's been two weeks, and one week is basically a month in my life. Yeah, so it does feel like quite a while. But here we are. We are back. It is Manny twenty five. Well a little bit. And then I saw the other day two days in a row, and I'm like, I'm having good still have a lingering cough.
Speaker 2: Fire five for you. My twenty twenty five resolution to you. I don't want to hear another fucking thing about this cough. Oh my god, it needs to be gone. So it started out as COVID, then it turned into bronchiitis. It is literally attacked everything in me. Like now I'm having issues with my bladder that my energy level.
Speaker 3: I'm like, is this it? Am I dying? I don't even know what's going on. My cough is now at least dry. I'm not hacking up shit all day long.
Speaker 2: But it's just it's just so, who would you like five weeks five weeks, if this is your end, Tam, who would you like to replace you?
Speaker 3: Somebody with a name search of the T please.
Speaker 2: Well, that's gonna be hard. I mean we've got Teresa.
Speaker 3: No, that ain't gonna work around podcasts.
Speaker 2: So no, sorry, you can't die because our other options are Tailor and Tinsley. So hmm, you're gonna have to keep it together for a couple more years.
Speaker 3: Well, what I almost died over is uh Edwin's thirst trap post. And then my husband commenting, oh, well did you see that all? First of all, I said, I go, what's going on with it? I mean, he's got Edone's got a lot of thirst trap posts going on, right. And then and I told Eddie, I said, is he not eating? And He's like, I don't know, I don't know. And then what I did know is what Eddie responded, let's go like because he's trying to get back, well he's always been in shape, but he's trying to like get the abs and stuff like that. But Eddie goes crazy with his emojis, and I'm like dude, what the fuck like fire emojis like I can't even defend you anymore. Well, don't worry.
Speaker 2: La South Bay Guy three ten then responded to Eddie they both need to come out of the closet and hook up, to which then Eddie replied that the reply it is just like he needs to ask you what to reply first.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know, says.
Speaker 2: The little bitch who plays with white little balls, because La South Bay Guy's profile pic is golf.
Speaker 3: I know. Well Eddie's Instagram stories like he's like, did you watch my story? I go no, I refuse to fucking watch your stories. They annoy the shit at me and his emoji of himself like why it always?
Speaker 2: Why is he always doing that?
Speaker 3: I don't know. If edbody else says something to him, he will listen, but he will not listen to me.
Speaker 2: Well, I do know that Eddie and Edwin are one step away from getting muted.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, muted, muted.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to block them, but they might need to get muted.
Speaker 3: And the maybe we can shadow ban them both. Eddie's always posting about pharmaceutical stuff and you know nutrition and this is bad for you, and then conspiracy theories and I'm like, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: I had to tease Edwin a little it because not only was there the third strap photo, then he did this post about, oh my gosh, hold on, let me see, let me see if I can find it and listen.
Speaker 3: I love.
Speaker 2: I have so much love for Edwin, and I know that he is very passionate about things, but this one kind of cracked me up. Welcome to flight twenty twenty five. We're prepared to take off into the new year. Please make sure your attitude and blessings are secured and locked in in an upright position.
Speaker 3: Did he say amen? Afterwards?
Speaker 2: I mean it goes on and on, but I was like, what is.
Speaker 3: Wrong with these two? They need to get you right? Media?
Speaker 2: Did did you guys? Did any comment?
Speaker 3: Amen? I mean he's not relig just like that. He'd be like, let's go choo choo emoji hearts chu chu chu chu fucking dork.
Speaker 2: Can we imagine the hell I would get right now if I posted a photo of my like abs as a stagnant post and was like, they'd be like you slut beste. But everyone and were like, yes, king, get it, get it, boy, get it.
Speaker 3: Oh you're fire yay. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: My favorite part is tam goes. Was it you or Michelle? Who goes? I went through and looked to see if I get any pretty girls that commented, and then I wanted to write shit to him.
Speaker 3: I know, well there was one that I'm like, oh really, oh okay. So I went and looked at her stuff and she was private, but I'm like, I'm looking.
Speaker 2: I'm now you follow her.
Speaker 3: A little much? If I sent her a friend request, I thought maybe I shouldn't.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I wanted to respond like get it, and then I was like, no.
Speaker 3: No, you got it, boy, go now got a hamburger? Get it, tiger?
Speaker 2: But yeah, no, that was that was an interesting post to see as I'm heading out with the kids for New Year's Eve. But I was like, you know what, go for it. Go for it, like post the picks. I mean, I don't have those abs. I have like I have side and then I have.
Speaker 3: So what's worse, the thirst traps or the preaching.
Speaker 2: Well, he's very passionate about the preaching, so I can't dog him out on that. The thirst trap just made me laugh a little bit because it went along with I mean, I get it. I get why he would want to show off his body. He has a good body, but I also.
Speaker 3: He looks like he's a buck twenty five right now.
Speaker 2: We're weighing in more than he is at this point. After this cold well and I had a chocolate croissant. Oh should I? Should I post a thirst trap? And then can you comment like HATTI hotty body?
Speaker 3: No, no, I'm going to do something like shit emojis.
Speaker 2: Guys. Here's the thing. I laugh because if not I would cry. So this is where we are.
Speaker 3: I do cry.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it was there were highs and lows of this Christmas in New Year's you know, I thought I was going to be able to spend Christmas with the family, and then it became like kind of a decision that we had to, you know, split it up. And if that is the new normal, it does make sense. It just was like kind of hit me like a ton of bricks. It's the first time I haven't been with my kids on the holidays. And then I actually was one hundred percent I myself on Christmas Day and Christmas Eve because I didn't know until a day or two. I guess it was the twenty third I found out, So it's not like I can like fly home to my parents, like my siblings or anything like that. They live across the country. So I just sat at Kyle's house, and you know what, STK, STK can fuck all the way off. Because I went to order food on Christmas because I really I'm when they were open. Postmates was open, but I'm like one of those people that craves like turkey and mashed potatoes and cranberry and all the things. So I'm like typing in on Postmates and then in all caps it wrote Christmas Dinner for one, and I was like, you know what, it's rude.
Speaker 3: You know that that is rute. You're all thank you, thank you, and but you know that's the one I purchased. And I was like, I send a friend to one eight hundred rent a friend.
Speaker 2: I could have gone and hung out with friends, but all my friends have kids, and I felt like that would have kind of made me feel your water breast.
Speaker 3: I think that you should solidify your custody now that you're going through it and you see what it's like to be without him on the holidays, like, for instance, mine was you know, every year he'd have him Christmas Eve, I'd have him Christmas Day. Then the next year he'd have him Christmas.
Speaker 2: You know, see I didn't I as a kid, I did not like that when my parents did it that way because then it doesn't let the other parents travel. I was in third grade. So as as a mom, like, yes, I would love to be able to do that, But when I think about my kids, I want whatever one like I would want next year if I have the kids for Christmas, I would want to be able to like go to my dad's and I can't do that. I don't have family here, so like I would need to travel like I don't want. I would rather be sad on those days that I don't have them and then make the next holiday an even bigger experience. And plus everyone is a great dad and they had an amazing Christmas. It just was like a you know, it was it was hard for me personally, but they ended up having fun, and so for me, the splitting up that portion of the holiday, I think if you all live in California, it makes sense. Yeah, but if you'll figure out what's right for you guys, what works, we will And then New Year's you know, we did the nine PM celebration of them.
Speaker 3: Oh, I was asleep the twenty seventh. I was in the urgent care at Big Bear right, and I started antibiotics as a bronch itos and didn't feel great. So New Year's Eve, we just made dinner and fell asleep by eight thirty, nine o'clock.
Speaker 2: That was it, you know, So.
Speaker 3: It was really exciting.
Speaker 2: Well, we were trying to you know, we left the party we went to at like nine fifteen. Dove could not go to sleep because I think she may have. I mean, I had two glasses of champagne, so I was like, you know, I need to be responsible. I'm uber ing, but like still more than two and my mental state probably isn't at a ten plus, Like I don't know how it's gonna hit me. Dove, on the other hand, had at least twenty seven Martinelli's. The apple they're the apple cider like. She had her like little champagne glass but with the apple sider, the sparkling apple cider. She just pounding them down. So then we get home and I'm like, Dove, it's time to go to bid and she's like, hey, Dove, if you don't go to sleep, I'm gonna uber kids you to Tamras.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, but yeah.
Speaker 2: So we're through the holidays. One of my kids went back. Dove went back to school today. The other two go back tomorrow. But we're back. We're back, We are back. What are your Bravo predictions for twenty twenty five?
Speaker 3: Okay, so I have three Bravo predictions for twenty twenty five. I think that I've been talking about this for a long time, so hopefully I'll get credit for. But Bravo will create a competition show with all the different BRA celebrities. I think that happened.
Speaker 2: I have pitched that show before. I really hope they do.
Speaker 3: Enough talking about it for ten years, And Nina Weeks will return to Bravo in some capacity. I think she will. I think that Melissa will stay on New Jersey, along with Margaret, Danielle, all of them, and then Teresa's going to get a spinoff show, is what I predict. Oh, okay, New Jersey, but who knows.
Speaker 2: We'll see, well mine are. I think Kenya will show up to the Atlanta reunion and apologize.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think Britney and Jared announce an engagement after the reunionaires so she can get her spot for next year. Yep, And I think Real Housewives of New York will have a cast shake up.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's a given. Yeah, that's my given.
Speaker 2: But to wrap up twenty twenty four, who will win twat of the Year? Our Twattery Awards are coming.
Speaker 3: And you guys were gonna put on our social media and you can vote. We got a ton of headlines because a lot was going on.
Speaker 2: You take the first one because it's.
Speaker 3: Bikes airports. So Jennifer Aiden, my favorite person was slammed, I mean slammed to the ground and run over by a bus for age and job shaming a Jears Mike's employee. People called her rant disgusting. She posted a video rant of herself in one of her relatives stopping to grab a sub from sandwich from Jersey Mike's on New Year's Day at seven in the morning. There's your first problem. Who's eating Jersey mike tuna sandwich for breakfast? In the video, Aiden said she was so mad because she and her cousin had stood in line for what felt like forever. She went on, by the way, that's probably one of the busiest travel days of the year. She went on to complain about how a customer who had ordered her or ordered after her, received their food before she did. Well, maybe they only had one sandwich, jem, or maybe they ordered the sub and the tub by Calm your tents. Yeah, so the eighty year old that was working there, the amount of time she took to cut the bread was almost as much as were waiting in line, she said. In the video, Aiden and her cousin claimed the elderly woman acted like she couldn't hear I mean the aide shaming. She also explained that she wanted to add on a tunis up for one of her sons after she had already ordered. She claimed the employee told her she would have to go back in line, and.
Speaker 2: She that's how it works, that's actually how ordering.
Speaker 3: She didn't like that. However, the man told Aiden that her request was ridiculous and refused to allow her to add to her order. She claimed the man was a freaking jerk and started recording him and the Jersey Mike's employees during the altercation. Aiden said the man, who claimed to be a law professor, said he would sue her for her fake jewelry if she posted the video of him online. Fake diamonds, bitch, what do you know? You better ask somebody. In her fake little accent, I'm so tough Jersey girl voice, which is so annoying. By the way, girl, if you're gonna use that voice, don't be wearing chanel. Okay, I'm gonna have to go with Countess Luanne money. Don't buy your class. Aiden then shared the video she recorded of the employees and the man who was waiting in lying behind her. In a clip she could get sued for that, Jennifer told the man that her husband, Bill was a medical doctor and all her jewelry was real. I'm a fucking celebrity, you asshole, she told another customer after seeing the video. Several fans and critics slammed Jennifer's behavior online. But since that came out, an employee has a daughter. Two there was two. An employee came after jen and another one was the daughter of the elderly woman working there had some choice words as well. I mean, I don't know if you knew know this, but ever Eddie just asked me, what does the fire emoji mean?
Speaker 2: Hot? Sexy?
Speaker 3: Oh my god. See this is what I'm telling you. When this guy is so freaking naive because I just told him. I go, dude, we're ripping you right now. And I go, I can't even defend you. I go, and he goes, what is the fire emone? Did you mean?
Speaker 2: Well, what did you think it meant? Ask him what he thought the fire emoji met?
Speaker 3: Like the fire em you mean to everyone else it is sexy. Hut. Oh he's gonna die. So so also, there is a cruise that's going on with Jen Aid. Oh, Jen aidn't been kicked off. It sounds like allegedly Jen Theresa and Dolores and she has been thrown overboard. Now she will not be on this cruise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they gave her the allegedly they gave her the boot because of her actions, which clearly here's the thing, like people can be assholes. I'm not even whatever. The fact that she had the gull to then post herself being such an asshole and then she was righteous in it is where I'm really confused. And you know, you're demographic, like the elderly woman working at Jersey Mike's is probably not a big huge Jen Aiden Real Housewives of New Jersey fan.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't give a shit, you know, what you can be on a TV show, you still have to wait in line. That's how my mind works. But when you think you're entitled and also I'm a celebrity, I'm sorry hear you saying, you know what I feel about that. If you have to tell somebody you're a celebrity, you ain't a fucking celebrity.
Speaker 2: That is my freaking point.
Speaker 3: It's just it's almost as bad as do you know who I am?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: Shut up?
Speaker 2: Most people look at me and they're like, no, no, I don't know and don't want to No.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm the I want to wear a hat and sunglasses and be undercover and not say a word to anything about the TV show because I'm embarrassed. That's mine.
Speaker 2: Well, this next one is kind of a heartbreak, especially now that we cover Southern charm and we love Summer House. But Page disorbo reacts to accusation that she cheated on Craig Conover. Days after Page announced that she and Craig had broken up after three years of dating, a TikTok creator posted a video accusing Page of cheating on Craig with an unnamed internet personality.
Speaker 3: This isn't quote Well, it wasn't a name. Somebody came out with his name. He's a comedian. But she denied, She declined, declined it. She declined.
Speaker 2: However, Page seemingly denied the allegation. Succinctly. That's a big word for me, sinkly mean, succinctly like what what? Meanwhile, telling the creator and their comments, see you in court. That's actually just should be my response for everything. Whenever people are like Teddy, I hope you die or you rotten. Hell, I just respond, you in court. Let's do that.
Speaker 3: Let's start doing that, see you in court.
Speaker 2: But then, Paige confirmed that she and Craig had parted ways during the December thirty episode of her podcast. As Paige shared the news, she insisted the breakup was amicable, describing Craig as one of the best people she's ever met in her life. And you know what, I believe that they I think it's very hard to be in a relationship where two people want to live in different locations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, especially when neither one of them wants to budge.
Speaker 2: And I think they both really do love each other. You can see when they're talking they have so much love for one another. And I'm sure, it's a heartbreaking situation and we don't know all the details. I also know from watching Southern Charment I feel like Craig's going to get a pretty brutal edit this year, which is going to add to the breakup.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, we did see pictures of him, believe in Aspen. Maybe was an Aspen.
Speaker 2: But I think it was with like all of their mutual friends, like the gret I.
Speaker 3: Think they are lifelong friends of his, and in the past she had gone with him. Either way, even Andy had expressed how sad it is they are. They were such a cute couple and I hope that maybe some time apart will make them realize that they really do want to be together. But who and I don't know why they broke.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but maybe they won't. But either way, neither one of them have spoken poorly of the other, and I did love them as a couple.
Speaker 3: You know, I know I'm sad about it. But speaking of speaking badly about somebody, can we talk about me and Yah and Gordon? Okay, So evidently Mia broke up with Ink, and she's alluding to the fact that her and Gordon are back together.
Speaker 2: I don't know if she's eluding that they're back together, but she said New Year, New Beginning, cheers to living life to the fullest Mom and Dad, New Year's Eve, twenty twenty five. I think she's trying to say that, like she's focusing on her co parenting with Gordon. I don't know if she's saying that they're back together. I don't think. My guess my prediction is they're not actually back together. I think it just didn't work out with Ink and this was becoming a shit show. And so you know, she's.
Speaker 3: Just confirmed to the Shade Room that she and Ink.
Speaker 2: Have broken up, right, But she has not confirmed that her and Gordon are back together. So I think maybe they're just trying to go.
Speaker 3: Like, well, I don't know why he would take her back after all the things she said about him this season.
Speaker 2: Well, I think she's probably also doing a little damage control, Like after watching herself this season, I'm sure she's like shit, Yeah, I mean you have to have a little bit of self realization afterwards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're going to get into her and just a little bit.
Speaker 2: Here, let's talk about the Bravo talk too much Instagram post here. There was a podcast that Alex Baskin Mild Boss tammeras Bross and it was p K and Mauricio, and PK reveals that it was sad to watch Durie speak negatively about him on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. I don't think he loved the idea, is what I'm getting, a full blown recovery. They separated after he became sober. He reveals she doesn't understand sobriety and the narrative she is casting about him isn't completely truthful. He revealed on Bravo's Hot Mike podcast that he wishes he never joined Beverly Hills. I mean, I think it's really tough.
Speaker 3: He also said in an interview on that same interview on Hot Mike that she has changed since she's been on the Bravo show.
Speaker 4: Well, I think the longer you are on those shows, if you don't have friendships outside of the show, it's quite easy to change.
Speaker 3: I think that we all change, just in general, especially if you've been.
Speaker 2: I mean especially we change our faces.
Speaker 3: Well, your face has definitely changed a lot so far. But you know, it is a different world that most people do not ever get to experience being on TV. For me, it's been sixteen years, and I don't know what I who i'd be or what I'd be if I wasn't on the show. I don't take the like for me, the show's a job. I don't think of it as like, you know, I'm trying to be an actress or you know, but you have to submit this point when you're not filming. When you when you're done with filming, there's probably a moment of yourself that shuts down. Oh, shut down as soon as the cameras are down. I've beat that. But I've been like that my whole life, right.
Speaker 2: But I don't think she used to be like that. I think she used to be, you know, going to do all these things with him. But I think the show can be so taxing that then you can't give, yeah what you originally gave, and then you know, add kids to the mix, whatever the financial situation is.
Speaker 3: I definitely learned about myself that, Yeah, I know that I'm introvert, there's no denying that. But even in my younger days, I would do plays, I'd be in drama, and as soon as the camera turned on, that's when my personality came out and it was almost like my alter ego, and I feel like it's the same way now on The Housewives.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The next one is Dolores Catania says she's a little mad her Real Housewives and New Jersey castmates couldn't put their egos aside for season fifteen.
Speaker 3: This makes me so happy that somebody has come forward and said this, because you know everybody has thought it, but to have an actual cast member say it means so much. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, she said, we didn't film last season, so we're not coming back. We're not going to be airing in January or February. Of course, I look forward to seeing my cast come back on the screen, even come back to film, but they made a mess. I'm a little mad that everybody couldn't get it together. I really am. On my way to that finale, I spoke to a therapist and asked them for some tips on going in and speaking to the women. I wrote it down in the car ride on the way there, and no matter what I did on and off camera, nothing help could tany recalls. You could see. I was defeated. I sat there and I knew you wouldn't be seeing us for a while. I saw it coming, and that is annoying.
Speaker 3: I don't just I've spore little, but sign up for a show.
Speaker 2: If you're not going to talk to everybody, if you're not going to put it in.
Speaker 3: Right, just you have to. It's an ensemble cast, for sure. It's also annoying that it's taking so long to fix it. Do I miss Jersey? I do miss Jersey. Why can't they just make the decision to get rid of certain people?
Speaker 2: And that's what Danielle's hair looks really good as it does. I like he looks she looks fire emoji at Eddie.
Speaker 3: Eddie's like, what is that? What do you mean? What does that mean?
Speaker 2: But in case we needed a reminder about who Lenny is, he got engaged? Did he get engaged again? To this trick?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm so over this dude.
Speaker 2: But also I don't like his comments, so like, yes, he posts this picture, he's on his knee. I think he's giving her a ring.
Speaker 3: I can't really And who's there to take the damn picture?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Probably his mom probably, but some low key eight three one says she needs a sandwich, and you know, which is not a great thing to say, who cares, like you know, people's bodies, of their bodies. But then he responds back with that's funny coming from someone who is morbidly obese. Maybe you should consider a few less sandwiches. I'm like, you're a doctor.
Speaker 3: I know, really just drop it.
Speaker 2: And like, clearly Lenny's chick is you know, matching outfits with Lisa on New Year's like they're doing everything they can do.
Speaker 3: I don't think that that was intentional. I don't how would she know what she was wearing. I can't imagine them being good friends, right, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, you don't think they send each other. What are we wearing for New Year's this year? Let's post on Instagram? Who can use the most face tuned?
Speaker 3: No, I don't think so. And if you're raising Hollywood for stop, hold on.
Speaker 2: Hollywood four doesn't exist anymore. If you did the upgrade, oh I haven't used it. Oh never never. No, I went I went on to try to just do a casual like cute or something like that, and then all of a sudden it was like whoa and look I had no nostrils. I was like, what is going on?
Speaker 5: Cat?
Speaker 3: Stop it?
Speaker 2: Lisa Barlow replied to a Bravo fan account on Twitter and alluded to it being bron Win. Bronwin posted a series of screenshots proving of how good a friend she is to Lisa Barlow, and to be honest, I don't really even want to read this. I don't if you have to prove what a good friend you are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just don't like the constant posting of the screenshots. Now, just the text message. If we have private text messages and we end up in a you know, a fight to release those text messages or to give those text messages kind of like what happened to me this season, it would yeah, text messages take it out of context. That weren't the truth we're getting, and I got ripped about it and it's not even what I said. But also I think it's dirty. I think it's really dirty. I don't care how mad I get mad at you, or how mad I get mad at somebody else or anybody. I'm not going to release their text messages and be like here you go.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: If you say, if I'm friends with somebody and we have a cute little conversation and it's funny and cute, I'm like, oh, look here it is Look, we're so cute together.
Speaker 2: But I think the problem is Bronwin. You know, I think she was a fan favorite. I think we really liked what she was putting out there. But now she's starting to lose the audience. Like you who protests too much?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because it's so it's a nice Richards revealed she ruptured her breast implants, not one, but two while performing a stunt filming the third season of Special Forces.
Speaker 3: Ouch, that's all I can say. Do you know when you have like no, but do you know when you have implants?
Speaker 2: But she you did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But I always had silicone for the most part, and then I had saline probably my last set, and I didn't have very long. But you have to have saline to know. I think that they're ruptured, and you have to be pretty flat chested because Celine's just water. It's gonna flatten out.
Speaker 2: Maybe she didn't know until she got home.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think if you hit something that she had to have fallen or hit or smashed something so freaking hard that it would knock the wind out of her or get hit in the chest. That's not easy to rubt your implant.
Speaker 2: Well, I think we're gonna have to watch. I mean, Special Force is one of my favorite shows to watch, so I'm actually excited to see what the challenges are. But anybody that I've known that have has ruptured an implant. The only person I know that knew right away she was riding horses. She fell off and the horse stepped ah her boot. It probably saved her rib I did, but she, I mean, she knew immediately, but not because she felt like any liquid coming out. A lot of people rubbed to their implants and have no idea.
Speaker 3: Well, if it's a silicone, you probably won't because even if you rupture it, it's a very small leak of gel that comes out of an implant. But I think if you're pretty flat chested and you have saline, you're gonna know right away because you're gonna have, you know, especially if you only get ruptured one, it's gonna be flat and then.
Speaker 2: Well she ruptured both. Hopefully they you know, got that all cleared up. But I am excited to watch that show. So we're back to talk about the Real Housewives of Potomac And in my opinion, this was a filler episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a filler episode for sure.
Speaker 2: But can we add one thing, Why wasn't Jazzy on this trip?
Speaker 3: Like, I don't know, Well, I would imagine they're gonna They're gonna film their reunion very soon. We have a lot we have a lot of Housewives shows out right now, but we have a lot of them coming to an end. What's coming up next? Atlanta's got to be coming out pretty soon, right Miami. I'm really sad that Salt Lake City is going to be coming to an end. I think on the fifteenth is their last episode.
Speaker 2: That is really sad. Well, the Women Well starts with Mia. Mia says Gordon uses the kids to control her, and he thinks she's on vacation with Ink right now. Mia breaks down and starts to panic. Jacqueline gets a hold of the former nanny's daughter and confirms that the kids are there. The woman on the phone sounded confused, like there was never any issue, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yes, I feel like, Okay, if this was truly a situation and you don't know where your kids are, I would get out of there so quick to go find them. But there's a part of me thinking this was an act. This what she was doing was she was doing all the things for the TV show and the kids aren't missing. I just I'm not buying it.
Speaker 2: Well, if it is an act, that's really disturbing.
Speaker 3: I know. I just feel like her whole season so far is just such an act to make good TV and it's backfire, and interface I feel like all the girls besides Jacqueline are grossed out with Mia with this part of her storyline. Well, I think, and I think this is what's so weird, is it? As soon as she did find out that the kids are indeed with their nanny, which I think they're old nanny, which I think was the plan all along. That's what I think. What I don't know, I'm speculating. But she was so excited they're fishing, they're doing this, Oh my god. So first of all, Gordon's a piece of shit for doing it, and then all of a sudden like oh, but.
Speaker 2: Also, according to the story, the kids weren't with They were with Jacqueline's kids and Jacqueline's nanny, right, so, and but then when she seemed annoyed that Gordon was on vacation, I'm like, well, they weren't with him anyways, right, I don't know, I feel like we're gonna get.
Speaker 3: Many Like, I'm not buying this a lion again.
Speaker 2: Well, the women they head to Panama City. Kiara says when she met Greg, they were both having an identity crisis. Now they have a routine and their new home will be ready soon. Giselle asked Karen about the list she gave Ray to keep their love alive. I get it probably done without this, Karen says, it's simple things like opening doors and going downtown.
Speaker 3: I got really uncomfortable with this whole conversation.
Speaker 2: I don't mind talking about sites. I actually like talking about sex.
Speaker 3: See I don't. You say you don't, but you know I don't. It makes you really uncomfortable. It hasn't always been like that, but it does kind of make me uncomfortable, like to get like details. I don't. But do you think it's huge drinks?
Speaker 2: Then I'm like, okay, But do you think it's strange to say, like one of your non negotiables with your significant others that he goes down on you, but you refuse to go down on him. To me, it's like a give and take exactly.
Speaker 3: I agree with that as well. I just don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Well, we're talking about it because we talked about it, but all the other women seemed equally as concerned as we are with this conversation. And then Jacqueline tells Ashley what happened with me as kids. Ashley questions how Mia could act so calm right now, And then it made me think what would be on your Keep the Love Alive list, Tam.
Speaker 3: Keep the Love Alive? Yeah, I think when you've been married a long time, neither one really makes the huge effort.
Speaker 2: You know, Oh, chewing with your mouth closed would be a big one for you.
Speaker 3: Well, oh that's making No, you don't understand. I have like a whole issue like this whole past two days. I don't know what was going on, but I was just in a foul mood. Everybody, Eddie, Sophia, the dog all fucking chewed loud to the point where I have to remove myself because I will literally start shaking. I can't like it.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's a you problem, and now it is a problem with me.
Speaker 3: It's it's noises and things like that. Really like I sometimes I'm like, Okay, I can I can deal with that. I can whatever tune it out. Other times, I can't to the point where I want to put headphones on, or I want to walk out, or I want to punch somebody in the face.
Speaker 2: But like I also thought during this entire scene, like Karen, we saw the bodycam footage of what Ray will do for you, and it's a lot more than going downtown, So like, maybe thank him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, he's sticking by her side. He was there for her when she got arrested, So I don't know so.
Speaker 2: Well. Then Mia explains what happened with Gordon and the kids. Ashley says there have been discrepancies and the things Mia says about Gordon.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Ashley, thank you the fact that listen, we need Robin back because I want Robin to.
Speaker 2: Be the voice of reason and I want Ashley to go back to being.
Speaker 3: We need some tress back.
Speaker 2: But Ashley says there's been discrepancies. And then Ashley tells me as she crossed the line last night, and Mia says she can't think about that. And Ashley tells me as she doesn't know how to show up for her, and Mia tells her, well, then don't. Giselle says, Mia is miserable.
Speaker 3: Do you think Mia is miserable. I don't. I mean, this woman has her husband, a boyfriend, they're all hanging out together, Like she sounds like she's got to exactly what she wants.
Speaker 2: I don't know. All I do know is this scene makes me feel like the rumors that Mia actually called Giselle's daughter are actually true and like, yikes, remember we heard that she did that, and then both Mia and Giselle big production not to show it. But seeing this made me worry, like is nothing off limits to Mia?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Then the women go rum tasting. Jacqueline says we're not driving anywhere. Karen Karen like saying you can drink because we're not driving anywhere. Yes, and then Karen calls jacquelinevich. But this part, dam this is what.
Speaker 3: Really hit her, calling her a bitch.
Speaker 2: No, not her calling Jacqueline bitch, her admitting that she still drinks. She's just not drinking on one of them I know, which means like she's she's doing it for TV. Yeah, and so if you're doing it for TV, like, then just keep on drinking and admit it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just like keep being yourself. I think that she probably thought that it would be a bad look to keep drinking a dui like that, and by the way it is, it's a horrible fucking Look. However, she just admitted that she's still drinking and pretending like she's not in front of everybody.
Speaker 2: And I don't like that, Like if you're and you know, stopping drinking is difficult and whatever that may be, and that journey could be something we could all go on and learn from. Yeah, saying like it hits me when I'm depressed, like whatever it may be. But now it leaves me wondering, like prior to filming is Karen getting her liquid courage and her room?
Speaker 3: Oh you mean prior? Yeah, maybe you know what I mean. Well, she doesn't seem like seemed intoxicated while filming. But here's the thing with people that do possibly potentially have a drinking problem, a lot of them are very They function very well during the day with alcohol.
Speaker 2: Right, But would you be mad if she drank on camera like Shannon or would you rather her pre and she doesn't drink it.
Speaker 3: I don't have a personal relationship with her, so you know what you it doesn't affect me like it did with Shannon because I was so close with her for so long. And saw so many struggles, so ideally I thought that not drinking would probably be the best thing. Yeah, with Karen, obviously, Yeah, I do believe that she should go to some kind of facility. This is not her first one, this is her second one. Duh, I I'm talking about and we've all seen the footage and it's a problem. Wait wait, we forgot to talk about the lunchable. Oh my god, Giselle comparing Ink to a lunchable was the funniest fucking thing I've seen on this show this entire season. You get a cracker, you get some meat, you get some cheese. It's just going to pass around that little lunchable.
Speaker 2: It's so good. It's I'm actually done with Ink. I don't need to see him, I know.
Speaker 3: And then Ama was trying to save the conversation, but then Jacqueline had to say she was in her twenties and wanted to find herself. When she talked about like, oh, well we were, you know, we were trying to find ourselves and what better way to find yourself is with your friend? So, Teddy, would you want to find yourself hooking up with your girlfriends?
Speaker 2: Listen, I still need to find myself, but I don't need to find myself with you.
Speaker 3: Exactly right, Like that just makes it weird. So what if you I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but Jack, I mean, I do remember knows that she has a wop.
Speaker 3: What's a what? Oh?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I got it.
Speaker 2: Come on twenty Grandma.
Speaker 3: I do remember being after health class in middle school. Maybe it was in middle school, maybe it was elementary school. I compared pue pairs to my best friend Kim because we wanted to know did you get yours yet I got mine?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: You have more than me.
Speaker 2: That's no what I mean even as an adult, like my mom, friends and I after we had kids, we all showed each other our privees just to see, like how we're doing. Like I was like, I don't even think I would go that far, Like I was like, so like we all were like, is this is this happened? Is this still like roast? Oh my god, it does not look like roast beef. But then but then we took it because a.
Speaker 3: Taco, Oh my god, that awesome. Like no, but I think.
Speaker 2: There's a way like that we could casually show like we're like, okay, hear this. I had to have six stitches.
Speaker 3: I had this.
Speaker 2: I had that, Like, is it gonna go back to one million percent the way it was? I mean, those are normal conversations, but.
Speaker 3: I'm definitely not gonna be like hard time open to people. I don't think I could do that.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe it's because you don't have a walk.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, not at the moment.
Speaker 2: Ah, damn. I really try to turn you on there, Tom, then.
Speaker 3: Not just draw me me.
Speaker 2: Then Mia says inc did nothing with Jacqueline. It was his best friend. But she and Jacqueline and Ink took showers together. Why I tell you I don't want to take a shower with you and Eddie. I don't know.
Speaker 3: No, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: This is just even on Twats after dark, Like, I'm not showering with you and Eddie. Then the women said at dinner and take shots together. Stacey, Stacy, Stacey, listen. I know I can be annoying. I know I have self realization, but Stacy really bugs.
Speaker 3: I got a lot, you know. I asked what people thought about this episode on my social media, and I got a lot. Like Stacy's so sweet. I just don't know if this show is for her and I do think she's super sweet, super sweet and probably one of the most beautiful house I've seen.
Speaker 2: Well, the problem is you can tell the second she's got a text message from production because then she's like.
Speaker 3: Tell me about tell me about the lawsuit.
Speaker 2: Tell me about the loss law suit. Like it's like, come on. But Stacy asked Kierana about her court case against Debra, and Kiarana says she's suing Deborah's.
Speaker 3: One question, yes, okay, come a hand up here. Why did everybody at the table act like they had no idea they had heard about this lawsuit?
Speaker 2: And why did they forget that we got in a huge fight about the scar like the last trip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like, wait that that's going on. I'm like, wait, huh, come on, when somebody's getting sued on the on your cast member, you know every detail because you do a deep dive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, they're already on reality bites or right whatever. The it's all over the place everywhere.
Speaker 3: Would you sue someone if you had got You're in the same situation you were filming somebody threw something at you and you got to I haven't seen the scar in her face.
Speaker 2: I'm not a regardless if I had a scar on my face or not. I'm not a suing type. I'm because I in my experience from anybody that I know that is a sue happy person, they end up paying more than they end up getting most of the time, and lawyer fee.
Speaker 3: Always yeah, and it likes up so much time and energy, and it's negative energy, and it's things you don't want to do. Don't want to go to the mall today? Or would I like to go sit and talk with my attorney and then go to court? No? And like, uh, who was it Giselle? Did she say like she doesn't have any money?
Speaker 2: Gise that Debora doesn't have any money, and Keiana says that that's Deborah's problem.
Speaker 3: So I know it's actually your problem too because you're never going to get the money and you're going through all this. Law Suits like this are always personal. Oh I don't like you. You hurt my feelings.
Speaker 2: You know, well, even if even if you're hurt physically, do you really want I don't know. I Suing I think is a really dangerous slope and it takes up it's such a time suck and ultimately.
Speaker 3: I mean, smarter decision is if you are working and somebody and your one of the employees hurt you, you.
Speaker 2: Sue the company. But I think the problem is I don't think Noah was being paid. No, I don't think Debra was being paid to film last year. She wasn't a friend of no but.
Speaker 3: The other one was, and she's the one suing, so she she she.
Speaker 2: Was there, but there was just a random girl that sometimes showed during It's during your work, So I'm not a soue happy person at all at all.
Speaker 3: It's fucking grow up.
Speaker 2: But also I noticed. I mean, I guess we're going to bring up Wendy because she was there, even though we almost forgot. But I love that Wendy is turning this show into did you watch the Office? We're like she looks right into the camera like she's like yes, and like.
Speaker 3: She's oh, I didn't notice that.
Speaker 2: I can't like. I like Wendy, but it's just too much Wendy. Yeah. Then Mia tells the rest of the women what happened with Gordon and the kids. Wendy tells Mia that Gordon. Okay, this is where you get confused, because I thought Wendy was talking about ink, but then she said it was Gordon. Wendy tells me that she said that he should not be around the kids. Karen tells me she called the cops when her ex tried to take her son. I thought that they were talking about ink, like now should not be the time that Ink is around the kids. But then all of a sudden, well, I think.
Speaker 3: That Karen is going off of what me has been telling everybody. He's bipolar, he's this, he's that. So. So Wendy's like, you know, Gordon shouldn't be around the kids. And then she also said that she's got full custody of the kids. Did they have file for divorce?
Speaker 2: I don't know. But then Giselle brings up how Mia doubled down the night before. Mia says she apologized to her last night, and then Giselle says, you know what, it was off camera and they aired it. They aired it.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Yeah, thank you. I love that breaking the fourth wall. I wish they would do it more often, then Joelle.
Speaker 2: Then Giselle yells at Jacqueline to stop, and Wendy says, woe is me. Karen says Jacqueline is making a fool of herself, and then Mia says this table is full of miserable pitches its. Mia needs to repair her relationship in the group. Mia, you can't be tired of being under the microscope. When you hand everybody the microscopes and then provide like conflicting information, it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: Right, and information that probably isn't true.
Speaker 2: Is it me?
Speaker 3: Or do you feel like Jacqueline is on the show to defend Mia? Is she MIA's mouthpiece? It is so so bizarre to me. They are like one person.
Speaker 2: Well, I think the part that's tough is like, I think Jacqueline could probably be a pretty good housewife in general. But she I don't know if she's just scared of Mia or indebted to Mia or meaar.
Speaker 3: Didn't they have a falling out a last year? They did, so I think she's like yeah, but the flashback of Jacqueline always coming to me as defense was a little bit cringey.
Speaker 2: Well, she's just trying really hard.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's one thing to be a good friend, but it's another thing, like a good friend will call you out and say, like, you know what, your behavior is not great?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I want my friends.
Speaker 3: I don't want my friends to kiss my ass I don't want my friends to be yes men. I want them to be honest.
Speaker 2: Okay, good, so I can call you out whenever I think you're bring a bed. Yes, yes, Then we'll continue on as we always do. But thanks you guys so much for tuning in for another episode of TWATS. We have missed you and we will be back every day this week.
Speaker 5: M