Speaker 1: I had a hair on my tongue. Okay, I hate that, sorry, especially when it's not yours. How did it just get random hair on you?
Speaker 2: I don't know how you got random hair?
Speaker 1: And why would I want a cold cut machine in here? Where did that come from?
Speaker 2: Cause I have to put everyone's requests in for things with this new studio, and God, to be honest, you're the one asking for the most.
Speaker 1: Stuff, especially called a meat slicer. Okay, but you're the one asking for the most stuff. You're talking about? What have I asked for?
Speaker 2: Can I have a TV over here? Can I have a new.
Speaker 3: Clock over here? Can I get a new printer over there? Can I have a new fridge over here?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Can I have a recording light out there?
Speaker 2: Can I have a security lock right there? Can I have a new speaker over here? I could keep going.
Speaker 1: Why can't I just have everything that I had? That's all I'm asking for, because you have to get used to change sometimes not when you need these things, Scott, you don't need this is this goes back to everything that we spoke about the last episode that I can't retreat. Tell me which tell me which of those things I don't need?
Speaker 2: A TV.
Speaker 1: I do need a TV because I'm the man for breaking news.
Speaker 2: You have it right here.
Speaker 1: No, the plaques doesn't work anymore. They got rid of it.
Speaker 2: They got rid of it.
Speaker 1: Yes, so now there's no more TV.
Speaker 2: Okay, well I don't have a TV in front of me anymore.
Speaker 1: That's a great story.
Speaker 2: Well, you could figure out how to get live breaking news. You do have something called the cell phone. They usually since breaking news alerts.
Speaker 1: I can't sit and check my cell phone the whole time. I just go like that and look at the TV and it's just breaking news.
Speaker 2: I like to watch the TV.
Speaker 1: I like the news.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I wanted a TV on my wall and I didn't get.
Speaker 1: It, so but I always had it. That's what I'm saying. Why should I be punished and everything's taken away from it. I don't think you're not a child. You're not being punished. You can't look at it as a punishment. I could. Could I please have a refrigerator that works. That's the old one. The milk goes bad in the day and a half because you know, first of all, the little temperature gauge on there. It goes from one to seven. But it doesn't say which one's colder and which one's warmer.
Speaker 2: I guess seven is cold.
Speaker 1: You would think, right, But then if you go on internet and look, some of them says one and some of it says, so.
Speaker 2: Have you tried both?
Speaker 1: I have with the same because their refrigerators broken. Interesting to break, I don't know. Probably in the move from that wonderful moving company.
Speaker 2: That lost my work laptop that lost Everythingbody knows how to report a missing work laptop but also not make it your fault. Hit me up because I would like to know I have to report my laptop is missing?
Speaker 1: Who to it? So? It was literally just here?
Speaker 2: I know I have to tell Raj. I'm gonna say, hey, my laptop was in one of the boxes I packed up and the box never arrived. So would really love to know how I'm supposed to proceed. They can just get you another laptop, but security they need to like wipe the other one.
Speaker 1: This has been going on for weeks.
Speaker 2: I know they just keep expecting the box to show up.
Speaker 1: Nothing is showing up.
Speaker 2: I don't get what.
Speaker 1: My headphones are gone, my office supplies are gone, Wendy's gift cards for contest winners gone.
Speaker 2: That moving company needs to be like dealt with. And that guy was like I know where everything? He was the worst human. There's a million boxes. All you want to do is find yours that you have clearly because I did clearly label it, and I'm just.
Speaker 1: You did, I saw your labels.
Speaker 2: I did. I clearly labeled Elvis Durant show six floor because I even put my name on it. And I'm like, nobody knows who Andrew Piglici is at Elvis Duranto, but they do know who Elvis Durant at Elvis Duranto is. So we just put it on six floor. Boom done. This man when we are at the fifth floor of our new building that apparently has every single box in itore these boxes are missing, and the man comes out in a fluster with a clipboard. Oh no, no, no, no, no, we definitely packed it.
Speaker 1: Are you sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, I'm sure.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I have a photographic memory.
Speaker 1: I would go, well, there is one box of mine that I found that was buried under everything, and inside of it credit cards, easy passes, all the vehicle things, and I'm like, thank god, that shit.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 1: I remember the day that we were moving out of the old building. I had that box in my hand. I'm like, I'm I just don't have any more hands to carry stuff downstairs, so I just threw it there with a label and hope for the best, and thankfully it made it. But I mean, all the other stay.
Speaker 2: I lost my stuff and I'm really sad about it.
Speaker 1: Is there insurance?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm sure that this move was insured. You should have checked into it already because I'm sure the time frame.
Speaker 2: I've been told that it could be in Secaucus. I was told that there's like a million other things.
Speaker 1: That like, Secaucus is where things go to die, so you're never going to find it. Well, I'd love it's probably in the swamp out back with Jimmy Hoffa.
Speaker 2: He's not under met life.
Speaker 1: I thought they dug, didn't they dig?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I kind of remember them digging for it.
Speaker 2: That's a scary conspiracy theory because like, imagine if you were alive and that happened. Oh, this scares me so much. Being buried alive is one of my greatest fears being Okay, I got it, Yeah, buried alive is probably I would say, like, I think it's number one for me.
Speaker 1: Well, drowning, fire, suffocation, are mine?
Speaker 2: Drowning I feel like it's roanic, right, So drowning you're pretty much like I'm out of air and I just pass out.
Speaker 1: No, because you have filled with water. Sure, but that's got to be the worst feeling in the world.
Speaker 2: With out of doubt, but it's like a feeling and then you're out.
Speaker 1: I don't know how it being burned alive.
Speaker 2: That's gotta be burned alive, carbon monoxide. You pass out that.
Speaker 1: I'm not worried about carbonoxide. Odal is tasteless. You don't know. You just go feeling like.
Speaker 2: You inhale and you pass out nine times out of ten. It's very unfortunate and very terrifying. But you pass out from the extreme pain and also the smoke.
Speaker 1: It just reminds me of the outsiders. What's his name burned up in the fire? Yeah, Johnny, Johnny boy or whatever. Yeah, pony boy, Pony, yeah, pony.
Speaker 2: But yeah, buried alive terrifies me because imagine you're just in a box the size of this table, and you're literally just like I can't move, I can't move, I can't get.
Speaker 1: Out, and there's no more air coming. Oh.
Speaker 2: Terrifying. Scares me to no end.
Speaker 1: What about the old lady that the hospital sent to the funeral home and then she was moving in the bag she How does that even happen? I think that was in Iowa.
Speaker 2: Someone clearly was doing their job right. Plus it's Iowa, it wasn't cedar rapids. And there it is that you're mentioned what cedar rapids? God's mentioning?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: No, so yeah, being buried alive is probably my top fier, easily, hands down. I think. Also the ocean scares me. Yeah, the ocean or space? Which one is scarier?
Speaker 1: Well, See, I don't know of space. I've never been, but I know I've been in the ocean, So I don't know of space. I know ocean. I'm gonna sign up to be like the Space Army. What are those guys called Space Force? Yeah, I want to be on the Space Force. Okay, I think that's cool.
Speaker 2: Honestly, they any type of intelligence agency, I feel it could use you because I think with your extreme I'm intelligent, well, with your extreme craziness no organizational skills, I think they could use that. Like, hey, we're moving a lot of these cars over to this new one. Someone's got to transfer all the registration that would be to space licenses. You'd be the best person on that.
Speaker 1: That I could do.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, of course, just give me everyonce.
Speaker 1: Yep, I've met with that for space license. But are these other is the space the space force people, they're not like patrolling space. They're on Earth.
Speaker 2: No, what do you mean.
Speaker 1: No, they're not up in the space station with a badge and go hold on, No, there is exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not a thing. Yeah, it's more for like again, I guess because soon you got to figure like they're gonna figure out how to mine things on other planets. And once that happens, then it's like who's in charge of that? Where are we going with this?
Speaker 1: So they have like space police cars.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's gonna.
Speaker 1: Be space.
Speaker 2: I bet you in our lifetime.
Speaker 1: No, maybe you're not really that much younger.
Speaker 2: They're gonna do space transport. Like I believe by the end of my life, people will be like, oh, yeah, I just went on a honeymoon to.
Speaker 1: The moon, a honey moon squared.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we should start selling vacation packages.
Speaker 1: I'm sure someone's already doing it. Well, go back to the meat slicer. Okay, have you ever used one? Yes, I have to know the industrial one, not like when you can get for your house.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I I worked at a bagel place.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I worked at Campobello's. It was a deli in New Jersey. I was a terrible cashier, and I used the meat slicer once or twice. I wasn't legally allowed to because it was only fifteen.
Speaker 1: Ooh, you have to be eighteen. Some states it was different, maybe sixteen seventeen, but New York was eighteen.
Speaker 2: I wasn't allowed.
Speaker 1: I like this. I loved it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: When was the sound?
Speaker 1: And then you adjust the thickness with a little dial.
Speaker 2: I know exactly why.
Speaker 1: I used to get thick cuts, oh wow. And I would just take them home thick cut meat yep. And then the ends were the best. You know, if you go to a deli counter at any supermarket and you're like, hey, can I get the ends please? Like they save it. It's all gross because it's like in a bucket, and then they just wrap it up and they sell to you for like twenty cents a pounds. When I was a kid, my dad would always buy the ends. I would go in the refrigerator and it'd be hunks of ends of meat with like you know, four coals in the end because the thing would hold it on. Yeah, well, I will say meat.
Speaker 2: There was also the difference between the I only learned later in life was yellow American and white American same thing, just coloring, No white American. I'm convinced taste different. I agree with you, it's a milder.
Speaker 1: I agree with you, but it's not. You close your eyes and you wouldn't know.
Speaker 2: My friend Joe's mom would always get the white version of the cheese, and when she would make like a grilled cheese or anything, I would always.
Speaker 1: Be like, wow, yeah, it's funny you say that. Because I had friends down the block. They only bought the white slices and I wouldn't eat them.
Speaker 2: I believe that.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: I was also weird when I was a kid too, Like I would have panic attacks.
Speaker 1: When you were a kid. Yeah, oh, why go ahead, I'm still a child. In my heart, I'm saying you're still weird.
Speaker 2: Oh cool, thanks. But if I got a cheeseburger like off the Grilles, and if the bun was upside down, I would have like a full on meltdown.
Speaker 1: Even if there were grill marks on the top of the button.
Speaker 2: No, like if the bottom bun was on the top where the cheese.
Speaker 1: Oh, I see, so if it was flipped over, so if the half round part was on the bottom. Yeah, it's a difference. I mean, it's weird, but who cares taste the same?
Speaker 2: No, I would freak out. It wasn't great. It was very odd.
Speaker 1: A lot of kids have stuff like that. I did, I probably I still do. My whole life is that.
Speaker 2: Oh I hate sour cream still.
Speaker 1: And cottage cheese. Oh can I say something?
Speaker 2: That's a texture thing to me? I can't get over the texture of cottage cheese. It doesn't make sense. It's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Okay, So my dad, you know, he's an old guy. Social media not really his thing, but he tries, you know. I mean he's the guy that like ten years ago when Facebook's really whatever, like he facebooked live from his bed and he was just sitting there like reading a book. I had no idea that he was on Facebook. But so he answers all these things, you know, you see, like the big fonts and the things. It's like, yeah, when's the last time you did whatever you know, and like seven thousand people answer. It's usually some something like just trying to get your name or whatever. But so one of them was from some radio station like Wink ninety whatever, and it said what do you eat with cottage cheese? So I was just scrolling through it. I see my dad answer.
Speaker 2: What did he say?
Speaker 1: He wrote sour cream and Maraschino cherries. Oh good. So I had to confront him on it last night when we were out for dinner. I'm like, Dad, First of all, do you know that everyone can see that? And second of all, never in my life have I ever seen you eat cottage cheese and add sour cream to it with Maraschino cherries.
Speaker 2: Go.
Speaker 1: That doesn't even make any sense. Sour cream and cottage cheese are similar. They're in the same family. One as chunks. One doesn't.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, please please please please please, you don't mix?
Speaker 1: Hey, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: We'll be back right after this? Why And we're back? But no cottage cheese sour cream?
Speaker 1: I okay. Growing up when I was a kid.
Speaker 2: I think it's the texture of cottage cheese that gets me, but also the smell. You don't like the curds. I just even the word alone. I like large curd cottage, Oh good. I don't like whipped cottage cheese. Sour cream to me, there's just a taste. It's like too tangy. It's not sour. It's not that sour like it. It's not like a sour patch kid. It's a little bit like he used to always eat sour cream and blueberries. Like I'd be sitting in the kitchen he would have a big bowl of sour cream blueberries, and I felt the same way. But then I tried it, and it's an actually very interesting flavor combination. Jails, you and your family jail.
Speaker 1: Okay, well you know what, Well here's this then, So I like blintzes. You know what a blintz is, right, that's like a Doughey. It's a creepy kind of thing. It's a Jewish delicacy. And usually it's the sweet cheese that's in there. It's like, I don't know what they call it. It's not rocotta, but it looks like, yeah, it's sweet, you know. So I would always eat that with sour cream. But then growing up, they also made fruit blintzes, apples, cherry, blueberry, potato, and I would put sour cream on all of those. So fruit and sour cream kind of does you know, because the sweet kind of compliments the sour. I know it sounds disgusting.
Speaker 2: It's just to me, the flavor profile. It doesn't work because I just don't like the taste of sour. Like I can always test. I can always tell when it's there, like Taco Bell tacos whenever they would put that in there.
Speaker 1: M m oh. So you don't eat sour cream on Mexican stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't, huh, But I like, at this point, I can live with it. If it's there, I can eat around it. But I don't like I see people eating like full dollops of sour cream and I just a dollop a day. I would No, that's just never been me and I can't do it. Yeah, and cottage cheese, it's one hundred percent of texture thing for me, and I can't do it.
Speaker 1: There are certain things that don't belong in squeeze bottles, and I believe that sour cream is one of them, Like Daisy has that squeeze one. Yeah, I don't know, I mean, I guess it's I guess it could be functional for something like you could spray it on tacos.
Speaker 2: And I gotta say TikTok has made people disgusting meals even worse. My kids try everything. I don't care everything. Well, now the macaroni cheese hacks or what always gets to me. It's not it's not like melt an entire brick of velveta and then throw Like.
Speaker 1: My kids are like, watch this hack. I'm like, it's not a hack, it's just dumb. Well, they do every there's this one a hole on TikTok. They watch him. Oh, maybe he's on YouTube whatever it is, and everything he does I think is so cool. I'm like, just because he's doing it doesn't mean it's real and safe. Yeah, sure, don't. You can't. You can't eat a whole kiwi just because he said you can.
Speaker 2: I mean you could eat a kiwi, yeah, but you usually don't eat the outside.
Speaker 1: It probably hurts your belly, wouldn't you think the brown hard stuff?
Speaker 2: I don't know, like banana peels you could eat what. I'm sure you could eat banana peels.
Speaker 1: I don't think you can. I think you could, I don't think your body can break it down.
Speaker 2: Ask the Siri. Hey Siri, we.
Speaker 1: Don't have her out. I'll ask her over here.
Speaker 2: You could definitely eat a banana peel, hey Siri. Huh uh huh?
Speaker 1: Can you eat a banana peel? Oh? You stupid ahole? Oh sorry? Can you eat banana peel? Oh? She said that's not nice. She said that's not nice, but didn't say it.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: That's not nice?
Speaker 2: You're a computer. You can't tell me what's nice.
Speaker 1: Whatever, do your job, hey Siri. Can humans eat banana peels? Yes, there are people who eat the peel as well as the fruit of the banana boom. That doesn't mean you should.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, here's a really cool Heck, you could eat banana peels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but do you eat the top?
Speaker 2: Forty five million views later and all these little kids are eating full banana peels.
Speaker 1: I don't get it though. These That's the problem is kids see every It's bad.
Speaker 2: It's never been worse, and the government needs to crack down on it. You're right, swear on my life. They need to change the social media age to eighteen. You should not be on social media networks until you are eighteen. They need to verify your age way better. On these things. It's creating such a terrible toxic environment.
Speaker 1: I mean, here's the thing. There's regulations on everything in this world, but yet some a hole online can just say, yeah, go stick your penis and a manhole cover and it's great.
Speaker 2: You know eything, you did do that?
Speaker 1: No, I just pulled that out the internet. Yeah. And then and then all the kids are doing it. Like there needs to be some like they put dates on eggs, don't need it past this date. But yet you could do whatever you see online.
Speaker 2: And the problem is they're making no children's content, like because they know children will watch it, but the content there isn't made for children. No, it's terrible. No, how I don't understand. Well, I do understand. Everybody in Congress is like over the age of seventy, so they're all ancient and they're like, oh, I just installed Instagram. Is that how I can watch TikTok? They have no idea what's going on. But there needs to be In my opinion, eighteen should be the age for social media. That should be like not compromisable.
Speaker 1: I mean it should be that should be another branch of the military. You got space police, there should be Internet police.
Speaker 2: There. Sure, I mean kids, I'm sure your kids have an Instagram.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, and they're not supposed to.
Speaker 2: I think exactly.
Speaker 1: Well, actulely Ken Cooper can't.
Speaker 2: We had MySpace that was like the big thing at the end of eighth grade. That was when my Space was first coming out?
Speaker 1: Was I on your top eight?
Speaker 2: We weren't friends. We would have been nowadays if my Space came out.
Speaker 1: Weird though, because I was old, like some old guy on your thing? Yeah, your mom would say, who is this?
Speaker 2: Oh it's Scotty me from Zu I love.
Speaker 1: Go on.
Speaker 2: It needs to change, they need to get No kid, especially on today's Internet, should be on there. It is toxic. It is dangerous even for adults. It is for sure. There should be a Manda Tory age that you have to delete your Facebook too, Like.
Speaker 1: Do you know how much longer I sit on the toilet because of Internet?
Speaker 3: Can?
Speaker 2: I also say that the remembering pages that Facebook is trying to make a thing like remembering Yeah, so when you die you set up a legacy contact, because when I deleted my Facebook two years ago, it was like, do you want to set someone up? So if you die, your Facebook page lives on?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no one should remember me via Facebook. Ever, why though, please anybody that wants to actually remember me, remembers I died.
Speaker 1: I think you should always be able to go back there and look at all your posts and stuff forever. What that that just went red? What that just changed color?
Speaker 2: I didn't see that. Something happened and it's still recording. So okay, that's fine.
Speaker 1: But like I my favorite thing, my first thing I do every day on the toilet, Facebook memories. No, I like looking back.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's anything to look back to.
Speaker 1: I have to tell you, though, some of those things I know from fourteen years ago canceled. You can't say today you'd be canceled. It crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh you know, it's just a change of the times.
Speaker 1: It is like like there are words and stuff that but there's don't say anymore.
Speaker 2: But it's also the fact that like the way in which we've consumed media and also participated in social media, it's something that when it first came out, we were like, yeah, this is it's never going to go wrong, and now you find out ten years later, like, hey, why would I ever post something like that online? And that's why when you see certain people posting so much you cringe. Yeah, because when it first came out, it would literally be like, I am going to the store today. Afterwards I will be doing this, this and this.
Speaker 1: But I didn't even say that because back when it started, and you would do a status update and Scott is so you all you see now is on the train next to a guy that smells yeah, And I was like what yeah again.
Speaker 2: It all because you have to think too, like social media is in its infancy, the Internet too. Think about it. How much life has changed in twenty thirty years. It's crazy, so we're adjusting to it at the same time. That's why certain things you would say to someone in person, but we used to post it on the internet like haha, who's ever going.
Speaker 1: To see it? Right? But that stuff lives forever.
Speaker 2: Because it's called social media and we should have realized it at the time.
Speaker 1: They should make New York City pothole dodging a new win Olympic sport takes way more skill than sitting in a bob sled. Geez I said that in twenty fourteen you.
Speaker 2: Have such dad post, Can I read it?
Speaker 1: Hold on ten years ago? Great Cooper somehow called nine one one on my old deactivated BlackBerry that I only use for an alarm. Amy heard someone say do you need help? Cooper said yeah, and then hung up. The police never came. Anybody read one? No, I want to read one.
Speaker 2: I won't read any bad ones, but I want to read it in your dad voice.
Speaker 1: Oh see that never happened?
Speaker 2: Actually, can I see it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That one? How ironic that was supposed to happen. I remember that was a big thing, but then it never did.
Speaker 2: How ironic? Maybeing the postmaster in my own little world gets the worst present Come my birthday, the USPS is cutting out Saturday deliveries.
Speaker 1: Sad face, sad face. Stop. I don't know what you're reading.
Speaker 2: I'm just reading some of these old ones.
Speaker 1: Did you see that one? Cooper? Nine months in, nine months out?
Speaker 2: It's crazy that we used to post like this and now you would never post status.
Speaker 1: I don't really do status anymore, exactly.
Speaker 2: There are people that do, and it's almost like again, someone who's actively online, You're like, Wow, how do you have that much time to make a status?
Speaker 1: How can we just see that one is watching Give me a break on Netflix.
Speaker 2: Two thousand and nine. I was an early adopter for Facebook too. I think I got it in two thousand and six. Oh my god, you know which one I saw yesterday? It said just ordered pizza through my ti Vo. So cool.
Speaker 1: I remember Dominoes had. Dominoes had like a thing through Tvo you can boo boo boo and you can just get pizza. Huh. I still use TiVo. We talked about that on the show the other day. I love it, I do. It's all it is is a DVR. We'll be black on after this, Gotta make some cabbage and we're back. Yeah. So I mean TiVo is still a thing because they still try to sell me new TiVo boxes. You know. I had four of them in my house at one point. One was a DVD burner, so you.
Speaker 2: Know, Oh my god, I so yes, I so I grew up again, I feel right when the Internet was still emerging, so you had to really figure out.
Speaker 1: Some tools four or five, bro, you were bare to b burners. No, it went when the Internet was you know.
Speaker 2: Yes, But ten years later, in two thousand and four to two thousand and five, I was a LimeWire person. I had pirate Bay to download things illegally.
Speaker 1: See, I never got into it. I was that I wasn't napster any of that stuff.
Speaker 2: Because again, I think if you're younger, you figure out how to do it, whereas when you're older, if you're like Pirate Bay.
Speaker 1: My kids totally have like somehow circumvented all the things we have.
Speaker 2: You know, we'll turn to someone on TikTok was probably like, hey, kids, do what your parents did not see what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Here's a heck, here's a heck. That's right. You know, I know that they're somewhere, but the Life three sixties shows they're not.
Speaker 2: You guys want to eat cereal but don't want your parents to know what it is. Use a closed cup.
Speaker 1: By the way, I'm sorry, get back to that, but speaking of cereal, eck. On the Grammys the other night, Yeah, they were talking about Llo cool J, like fun fact about llo cool J. He loves his breakfast cereal, And I was like, oh, maybe they can say serial killers, because then they would then they maybe they also would have said at the guilty Pleasure of llll cool Jay's is a podcast called serial Killers.
Speaker 2: If ll cool J listened to this podcast, I would be done.
Speaker 1: Do you think anyone famous would listen to this podcast, like famous famous, I don't know, not famous Amos, but famous famous.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know. It would be nice though, famous as yeah, cookies, he's dead, okay.
Speaker 1: Wally Amos cool. They used to call me famous Anis and Camp.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna ask any for the questions that that's between you and your therapist.
Speaker 1: No, I wore a famous Amus hat every day in camp, so they made fun of me and called me famous Anis.
Speaker 2: Who is this name?
Speaker 1: It's not important, there's no name attached to it. Oh Jesus age Christ, Holy hell, why do you do this? I should take a break now and just wait. God, what a dick. I don't understand. It's like he can't carve out, I don't know, twenty minutes, half an hour just to pay attention to this. Everything is more important than this. I don't understand. That's why this podcast will never be a success, because his heart is just not in it. But anyway, I don't know if I told this story before. When I was a little kid, probably ten ten years old, eight ten, something like that, my dad wound up going into business with his friend in California and they bought a famous Amos franchise. So they opened a store and like, I don't know, it was not a great part of la and it got robbed a couple of times, and then after like two or three years, it just kind of shut down. But I remember that we got all the cookie dough and that was before like eating raw cookie dough was a thing. Now you can eat it because they make it safe. You know, it doesn't have raw eggs and stuff in it anymore. You can either bake it or eat it. But back then, you know, it wasn't really safe to eat raw cookie dough, but everybody did anyway. So we had cases, I'm telling you, cases of Famous Amos chocolate chip cookie dough in our freezer and we just ate it for years. It must have been so disgusting by the time we finally finished the last one. But they were like they were big. There were logs. There were big logs of chocolate chip cookie cookie do and I remember it was coconut in it for some reason. But anyway, Famous Amos, yeah, I don't think that they have any stores anymore. They've got sucked up by Kellogg's many years ago. So those little pouches, the little school pouches that you buy in the supermarket. I believe that that is put out by Kellogg's now and they just bought the famous samous name and that's it. And I think that in its heyday, Wally Amos he had muffins too, or some kind of pastries that he there, you know, he sold, you know, on the go, pastries that you could buy in a convenience store or something like that. But I don't I don't think so. The only thing that's still famous Amos around are the chocolate chip cookies, the little mini ones in the packages. But they had they had stores, just like you know, Missus Fields and Nesley toll House had stores in the malls and stuff like that. There were famous Amos storefronts all over the place, probably more West Coast than the world. I don't remember there being any in New York. I'm just totally rambling because I don't know where Andrew is. He's such a like everything's more important. I mean, I get it, he does important things, but you can just kind of put life on pause for a moment and you know, deal with your podcast. So I don't really know what else that he wants me to talk about in here. My refrigerator sucks. We've already been through that. I don't know how refrigerators just stop working. But it's not cold anymore. It's it's chilly, but it's not cold, So milk will only last about two days in the refrigerator. That kind of sucks. So I needed a refrigerator. I hear him talking out in the other room, because that's one other problem with this brand new studio that they built up here. None of the doors are soundproof. You would have thought that they would have thought about that in a radio facility. Because I'm sitting here in the morning recording my weather reports and I hear Diamond cackling in the room next to me, and I'm like, dude, I'm trying to record in here, and it's just it's not very soundproof at all. So I don't know. I don't know what else to talk about. I don't have any other topics. I would love to record a new Serial Killers with Andrew. Unfortunately, as you will hear this coming Serial Killers on Monday, Andrew was absent again, and so Elvis will be what.
Speaker 2: You're talking about. How I don't make time for this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ran out of things to talk about. So I was just saying that this Monday.
Speaker 2: So that's what you go for.
Speaker 1: No, I what you go for. It's not true.
Speaker 2: Andrew's not available. Andrew was literally taking thirty forty minutes out of his day today.
Speaker 1: Came in on the tail end of the conversation. I mostly was talking about the famous Amos store in California, and then I ran out of time. I was like, Okay, we ate all the cookie dough and that was it, And so Elvis will be co hosting with me on Monday's Serial Killers. Cool, that's all.
Speaker 2: And I could have done it.
Speaker 1: You said you could have, and then you were still here when we were finished.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, because I was getting my hair cut that day.
Speaker 1: It looks like it's time for another very eighties chic there. What's the matter? What were we talking about when you so rudely left? I don't remember.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sorry. I have to do a job. I think of his famous same as cookies. Right, we got in the hat. But do you have any cereals that are open right now?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 2: Can I have one?
Speaker 1: I'd do pass one, but I don't have any milk because I just want I just want to hand jam you gonna throw it at me.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not a promise. Can I try one of the ones that I would have tried? No, I don't like this one because no I have marshmall, no my hands.
Speaker 1: No, Oh, here comes Diamond.
Speaker 2: I don't want that. I want something else.
Speaker 1: It's in Elvis's office. I'm sorry this refrigerator. This refrigerator is broken. Oh that's great. Just tell everybody.
Speaker 2: Who's going to really pay attention.
Speaker 1: I was just talking about how I sit in here in the mornings and I record weather reports, and I just hear you cackling in there because the doors are not soundproof.
Speaker 5: The show is really funny.
Speaker 1: But the thing is when you laugh. When you laugh, it makes me giggle. I enjoy your laughter.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about Beyonce losing?
Speaker 5: How do you feel about black coffee with no sugar in it? I don't like it, just like the damn Grammy's last.
Speaker 1: But that was it wasn't last night, it was last week. It was Sunday night.
Speaker 2: Harry Styles thoughts.
Speaker 1: I loved it.
Speaker 5: His hair is greasy.
Speaker 2: Oh, so light me up. So you're not so you think he deserved to lose?
Speaker 4: No, nobody, nobody to lose, but I would have appreciated it if Beyonce wasn't snubbed for the first time, I mean for the fourth time in a row.
Speaker 5: Yes, for Album of the year.
Speaker 1: So everybody that lost was snubbed.
Speaker 5: Come on now, oh it's eleven eleven. Make a wish.
Speaker 2: I wish Beyonce one album of the year.
Speaker 5: I do too.
Speaker 4: And now I'm just like, first of all, Harry Styles is like, how old is he?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: Twenty five? Twenty six is forty two? Who knows how many like you know she has in her in the.
Speaker 2: Can when she does, like a jazz album, that's what they're going to give it to her for.
Speaker 5: It'll just be a joke.
Speaker 1: Look at this, she beat that guy.
Speaker 5: Look at this. Beyonce has lost four times two. But you also want people.
Speaker 1: But she won a whole lot.
Speaker 5: During Black History Month each time.
Speaker 1: Oh stop, you can't use that every time. Get out of here, black History mon.
Speaker 2: I did get you coffee this morning as a consolation, Diamond. Have a good day, Diamond, But when are you going to get coffee?
Speaker 1: You're good, you missed it.
Speaker 2: Come on, but what what are you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm eating the marshmallows out of the hot wheel stir.
Speaker 2: You're making a mess.
Speaker 1: I hey, you know I woulder Chinese food the other night, have Chinese food with our friend Matt and Jen. You know Matt, big listener of the show. He actually tested me this morning. He texted me this morning and said that you were being weird?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah, really quick, he wrote.
Speaker 2: Can you stop throwing these circles?
Speaker 1: Throwing? I placed it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you placed a large amount, he wrote.
Speaker 1: As someone who is probably listens to almost every episode, that was something. Why did it sound like Andrew was having a mental breakdown?
Speaker 2: That's when I had a sad day.
Speaker 1: I said, I don't remember how to listen.
Speaker 2: I had a sad day.
Speaker 1: I couldn't listen on the way in because it wasn't posted.
Speaker 2: You. Yeah, because you didn't send me the description.
Speaker 1: I gotta be completely honest with you. And this is not an excuse. I literally sat in bed and I wrote it, and I sent it. I don't know where it went. It's not even to my draft. I wrote it.
Speaker 2: It's unfortunate you got you got that picture and I sent it immediately after I sent that picture to you. Just Scotty doesn't care.
Speaker 1: No gosh anyway, So I ordered Chinese food. I like chicken and cashews. Okay, So I ordered from a place that I never ordered from before, and I said, no peppers, please?
Speaker 2: Do you have anything else? I don't like these?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're in the serial library, dude.
Speaker 2: Can I get a different one?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So I said, no peppers?
Speaker 2: Plea, can you stop throwing them all over here? I'm not because I'm just gonna have to start doing this.
Speaker 1: No, Oh, you can throw them out.
Speaker 2: There's so many? Can you? Just? So? You ordered pepper list Chinese?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 2: And how did that go for you? So it was just they just gave me chicken and cashews, no other vegetables. That didn't replace the peppers with something else? How boring? I didn't want it because they probably figured the person asking was bland and boring.
Speaker 1: I just didn't want peppers. But I would just assume there's other vegetables inside. You like this?
Speaker 2: I know? Okay, you liked it, Let me clean up your mess.
Speaker 1: This is the limited edition Great Value Fudge Brownie cereal that I thought tasted like coffee.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah I did, And I liked that. Yeah, head Rise and Shine and I liked it. Scott, what happened? Can you just be normal. A lot came out and look at yours, dainty but mine? Oh hey, do you want some bore?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 5: Oh poor?
Speaker 1: I got them all in the garbage can No, you did it?
Speaker 2: And who's cleaning this?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 2: You don't?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 2: You don't?
Speaker 1: I actually do. Don't roll back though, because you'll crush.
Speaker 2: Exactly I got it. So now I'm cereal lists.
Speaker 1: I need a new vacuum in my house. I should get a bagless canister, right, get a dyce in. They're too expensive.
Speaker 2: Wait until they go on sale.
Speaker 1: No, I sso say, I'm gonna get like an eighty dollars Eureka, dude, here you go.
Speaker 2: How does that not constitute? Can I have a normal human sized poor gently fudge brownie?
Speaker 1: Look? They also say it cereal may settle during shipman. I've always said that the actually printed.
Speaker 2: It there Wow, taking care of it, I swear, I bet you they hurt the nice gentle poor. That's gentle, thank you.
Speaker 1: I just ate so much sugar.
Speaker 2: You don't know that coffee?
Speaker 1: You can't. I would like coffee. You go to that Fufushishi place. I don't like it blue bottle. Why, first of all, who names the coffee plays. Blue bottle doesn't. But it makes me think of blue Balls and I don't want to go there. And a blue bottle has nothing to do with coffee. By the way, blue Balls is a real thing. I no, okay, no. They had a discussion on the show not long ago, like does it really exist? Yeah? It does, Otherwise people wouldn't say it. It's real. Are you good? I saw it on TikTok.
Speaker 2: I believe it now Life Hack? Yeah, no, the bottle is delicious.
Speaker 1: I don't understand the name though. Do they have other things? So it's Blue Bottle Coffee House? Well, why it's a shame, But why why the name? I don't know it's it's not even like Gregory's. I mean, that's a guy's name. Blue bottle is just Oh I see a blue bottle in the street. Let's name the store that I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Let me look it up for you to do. I would appreciate that. Wow, we should go for lunch, quick lunch. I have to set somebody up.
Speaker 1: You're so busy, so busy.
Speaker 2: Why are you mad about it?
Speaker 1: So busy? You said that guy was a jerk anyway, Please hear a jerk all right, we need some topics for this show.
Speaker 2: Double uh No, that's the kinto. Their coffee is absolutely delicious.
Speaker 1: Which means I wouldn't like it, right because I like I like generic coffee.
Speaker 2: You don't like generic coffee. You just choose to like generic coffe. No, anything that strays even a little bit outside, You're like, it's bitter, eh bitter yo, classy she she I don't do that. Just seat me at an Applebee's and I'll be happy.
Speaker 1: What was the mustache for?
Speaker 3: Eh?
Speaker 2: I'm scot, What does it you mean? Honestly, my friend Alexa did that and then like years ago, and I've just picked up on it this Maybe you know the twirling.
Speaker 3: Eh, Scott, I don't like eating anything.
Speaker 2: She's sheep food, food, fancy. I like just my simple duncan in the morning.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with that?
Speaker 2: Guys? The minute somebody puts something else that's not that, you're like, what's just crap?
Speaker 4: I don't like it.
Speaker 1: I don't like what can I like things?
Speaker 2: That's why there's somebody saying you can't.
Speaker 1: That's why there's so many different things in this world.
Speaker 2: Choice McDonald's, cheeseburger choices and like a five guys cheeseburger and like one that you'd get it like a David Burke restaurant.
Speaker 1: I would choose five guys all day over that.
Speaker 2: Then like a fancy I don't want fancy because all kinds of goo on it.
Speaker 1: This goo.
Speaker 3: If you give me soda that's made from cane sugar, that's too fancy.
Speaker 1: No cane sugar is good. It's better than the high fructose. Please, I don't want I don't want weeds on my handle.
Speaker 3: Weeds.
Speaker 1: Just give me iceberg lettuce.
Speaker 2: Because we touch drugs, Nancy Vegan.
Speaker 1: Like my friend Glenn, we took me for lunch at Virgils the other day. Yeah, so I said, maybe I'll just have a salad because I didn't want to have a whole big barbecue lunch, you know. And He's like, there's a great kale salad here, and I was like, please stop.
Speaker 2: I don't love kale.
Speaker 1: No, I said, kale is not. It's a weeds. That's weeds.
Speaker 2: Just lettuce, lettuce, iceberg or romain or minutes left before I shut this down. Romain on a good day usually iceberg. Okay, All lettuce is lettuce.
Speaker 1: No, it's weeds when it says greens. It's the weeds. You gotta drench it in dressing. Otherwise there's just dry weeds in your mouth. Gross. It's like eating four leaf clovers out of the garden or three leaf actually, because four leaf is rare. But it's like eating a dandelion. Gross. Okay, so you see something just happened.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I think maybe your sight's going from all the weeds. I eat. Yeah, you know, I eat real.
Speaker 3: Mean you put kal in front of me that she for for lettuce.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mostly class. Give me a head of iceberg.
Speaker 2: I just went ahead of the icebergs.
Speaker 1: What what are you saying? Even just you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just a good old downtown, down home country pumpkin.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: I should live in the Midwest. I just want basic stuff. So the Midwest is basic. No, but I you just insulted a lot.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I didn't. But they don't go They don't go to these fancy rest Yes they do. They don't.
Speaker 2: People that live in the cities the fanciest they do.
Speaker 1: His roots Chris, No, yes, now I'm talking about in the sticks. I don't mean like it should.
Speaker 2: Again, smaller cities still have great food.
Speaker 1: But there's not great thing mix a.
Speaker 2: Sut of clouds.
Speaker 1: Dude, the sizzler is great food. I can go to Country Buffet and get great food.
Speaker 2: Okay, even in Louisville, even in Lexington.
Speaker 1: In Kentucky, it's not Midwest. Kentucky's Midwest.
Speaker 2: Do you know where Kentucky is?
Speaker 1: It's over there, Okay, KFC was born there.
Speaker 2: Kentucky is really not south.
Speaker 1: I don't think if you look at it on a map, I don't think Kentucky is considered the Midwest. Kentucky connects to Ohio, which you consider the Midwest. Correct, Ohio is the Midwest. I don't know where the Midwest starts, though.
Speaker 2: Kentucky connects to Ohio, Okay.
Speaker 1: But at some point it stops the Midwest at what line? I don't know if I mean, damn hey, Siri. Is Kentucky considered the midwest. Kentucky is rarely considered part of the Midwest, although it can be grouped with it in some context.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm grouping it in this context because, honestly Midwest.
Speaker 1: I think Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, so the top portion that's the Midwest. But in Corn the Corn States.
Speaker 2: If you look on a map. You will be shocked.
Speaker 1: John Deere it is they got John Deere in Kentucky.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they do. But anyway, back to my point, all these places still had really good places to eat, probably a big again they do. They're not just like, oh, time to go for a fine family dinner at the Sizzler. Yeah, that's all we have and we're happy with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I used to like stickies or stuckies. What's a place.
Speaker 2: Because you are that person that's a chain that's your name on. Nothing wrong with there's, but you don't classify an entire region of the United States and say, yeah, the best they have is a Sizzler and they're happy with it. I could live there.
Speaker 1: It's the best that they have.
Speaker 2: They have a cheesecake factory. Yeah, you know what, that's the fine dining that I look for.
Speaker 1: Is I enjoy that?
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, they have some of the best restaurants.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe I don't like them.
Speaker 2: You That's what I'm saying. We're not a fan of Like it could be a cheeseburger, but the minute they're like a toasted sesame seed from our garden, You're like, here we go.
Speaker 1: Yep, I don't want the odd jew. You know, I know what.
Speaker 2: I don't want, Saucy.
Speaker 1: I didn't say a jew. I am a Jew. I don't mean this the a U j u s. I don't want to.
Speaker 2: They tell you where the cheese is from, you're immediately.
Speaker 1: I don't want. I don't need. Tillamook, Cheddar, you're a Tillamook. I do like Tillamook, though that's from Wisconsin. I believe right, Tillamook. That's by the way. That's the ninety show that reminded me of that.
Speaker 2: Did you watch it now? I never watched that seventy show.
Speaker 1: I didn't love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so much drug use. Okay, I have to pick this person up.
Speaker 1: But I did watch the ninety show because I'm from the nineties. You know, we gotta go. It was okay, Hey, it was all right. I hear it got picked up for a second season.
Speaker 2: I am from nineties. I enjoy television. Thank you for watching. It was great. I learned much about the US history culture. Well, it's wonderful, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I grew up in the night and like, don't you know no pepsi? How about clear pepsi? Crystal crystal all right, I gotta go pick someone up downstairs.
Speaker 1: K Why because you have to do their podcast? Now?
Speaker 2: Well, no, I just set them up, set them up for a podcast. But then we can go get lunch.
Speaker 1: But you're doing a podcast.
Speaker 2: Could we go get lunch?
Speaker 1: Depends depends on how fast you move.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool? Ready, until next week, make sure you subscribe to us on everywhere that you listen to your podcast. That's always fun. Go to our website serial killerspc dot.
Speaker 1: Com, and follow up shirts on all social platforms at serial Killers PC.
Speaker 2: Hit that link wherever you could subscribe to us on YouTube. We do it, do we do it almost? We're almost there. We're almost there. We didn't do it yet, We're almost there. All right, Okay, well we need a backdrop. As soon as we get a backdrop, that's what we're gonna follow. Well, once you get monetized, I mean, the money is going to roll in.
Speaker 1: But we can't get monetized until we have a nice backdrop. Yeah, we can't get monetized and order something. Sure, right, all right, until next time, say clink Andrew, clink, clink.
Speaker 2: You're gonna tell everybody there tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Andy Capricco, We're gonna miss into the bullshit. That's right, he's just not Comedan.
Speaker 1: Be here Monday for an all new Serial Killers with Elvis with Elvis because Andrew.
Speaker 2: Couldn't be He couldn't be here, he was busy.
Speaker 1: Goodbye,