Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis durand the Elvis durand phone tapp, what's today's phone tap?
Speaker 2: All of the Stacey emailed and says, I'd like to call my mom tell her that I'm not allowed back in school because I have excessive absence. My mom's gonna flip out because I've only one more semester until I graduate. And she asked me every day, sometime fifteen times a day if I went to school. So we're calling her mom now, we're gonna make her upset.
Speaker 1: Hi, Stacy, Please, this is not Stacy.
Speaker 2: Oh, this isn't Who is this?
Speaker 1: Says her mother.
Speaker 3: How can I help you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Hi, on, my name is Linda Vassar. I'm calling from spaging her thact is she around?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: She is not.
Speaker 1: I can help you. She's not gonna help you with Okay.
Speaker 2: We're just going through our records and calling people who haven't been showing up for school and just trying to figure out why they haven't been there.
Speaker 1: She goes at night.
Speaker 3: Now she's give her whole program tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that, but she hasn't been here since last semester.
Speaker 1: Well, then you pick up with her, cause when she leaves my house and says she's going to school. That's where I think she's going. So I don't know, but you have her cell phone.
Speaker 2: Do you want me to three weigh her in so you can talk to her as well?
Speaker 3: Sure if you can do that.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, can you hold a second? Yeah, okay, hold on?
Speaker 1: Very nice to get dressed up to go to her friends. He goes home with her and tell me what you did in school and everything? O a nurse, saying she wasn't there?
Speaker 2: Stay there? Are you there?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I say, well, you have to make from making your flashes on the phone with us, and said you have not been to school at all this week?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, isn't something to you? What the past three nights me and Christina have been going out. We haven't been going to school.
Speaker 3: Okay you know what? No, I am done with this, okay, because.
Speaker 1: You've made a school crazy with this nighttime saying.
Speaker 4: There, mommy, if they throw me out of school whatever, I'll just you know, I'll get a bat at night or something like that. I'll get my bad.
Speaker 1: You have been lying to me, number one, that's the first place. All right, what do you think you're doing?
Speaker 3: You went to all this trouble me.
Speaker 4: I don't want togree. I don't need a degree. I don't need a certificate anything.
Speaker 1: Okay, what why are you lying to me? What you was not going to school with her? Okay, that girl was no longer lad, that's what's.
Speaker 2: Gonna be to No.
Speaker 4: Listen, listen, I swear how they get a job at like a bar. They make really good money bartenders. And I'm pretty too, so I answer more.
Speaker 1: Than excuse me. I am not paying thirty seven dollars for a bartending job. Come on, are not here today? Excuse me?
Speaker 4: Why do I Why do I need a degree?
Speaker 3: Come on?
Speaker 1: Excuse me? You are going to go for a certificate?
Speaker 3: Into you?
Speaker 4: I'll depend on my husband, are you not?
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 3: Are you in drugs?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Why would I.
Speaker 1: Depend on your husband's the rest of your life? This is a miss independent girl.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter, It doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, shut.
Speaker 3: Up right now on my work.
Speaker 1: I cannot scream. Listen, man, one year on severe, severe trouble. You lied to your father, made the last two nights. Okay, make a full out of me me. Ask any questions about school. You're carrying all everything else and you haven't been there. Okay, who are you hurting here?
Speaker 4: You don't need a degree.
Speaker 3: You have.
Speaker 4: I set up and side all myself. I'll work, you play the bar. Full time jobs are give me. I just won't put education on my resume.
Speaker 3: And I'm not having a thirty thousand dollars on my shoulders.
Speaker 1: And you were for you barkened mommy.
Speaker 4: You make a lot of money bartending. Have you ever done it?
Speaker 3: And I'm scared of me?
Speaker 1: Forget it? The idea is forget it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not I'm another flags all.
Speaker 4: I can do what I want. I don't know why you're overreacting.
Speaker 1: I'm overreacting.
Speaker 3: You're lied to me. I can't trust you because you're this is a huge mass of law.
Speaker 4: You told me I'm not going to school anymore.
Speaker 3: I don't I know that could have just three you all ever again?
Speaker 4: Nowhere else either.
Speaker 1: You're not Pretywhere we're trying to say is I have thirty thousand dollars and you didn't seem to care about mommy.
Speaker 4: It's okay, just pay it off.
Speaker 3: How do you want to pay you off?
Speaker 1: Spacy?
Speaker 4: How it's not that much money?
Speaker 1: Are you crazy?
Speaker 3: You're the girl who's always level headed. It's not seen where you have hurt me.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter the new thing to you.
Speaker 4: I can't talk to you about anything because you're crazy.
Speaker 3: So it thinks you're to.
Speaker 4: Lie to me. Yeah, you're gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I told me every night.
Speaker 4: It's much easier to lie to you. It's much easier.
Speaker 3: This is not my daughter.
Speaker 4: You're really overreacting about this.
Speaker 1: It's I'm reacting when you're right.
Speaker 3: When you have a thirty thousand dollars road under your.
Speaker 1: Name, let's see how you overreact. I'm not paying it.
Speaker 4: Mommy, it's just not I told you school is not for me. It's really fine.
Speaker 1: All you had to do is tell me that a month ago.
Speaker 3: But it's that every night.
Speaker 1: So, honey, I was school today.
Speaker 3: Oh it was good.
Speaker 1: I have to dressed up when I go.
Speaker 2: You lied and you kept the light going.
Speaker 1: That's what hurting more than anything.
Speaker 3: I think you're just come to you.
Speaker 4: Why don't you want me to like buy atens or something.
Speaker 1: But I'm not talking.
Speaker 4: If you're working a club, I can dance in a club or something like that. I'll be I'll be safe.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you've been talking like this.
Speaker 4: Okay, I can be a stripper.
Speaker 1: You're talking stupid.
Speaker 4: That's always an option.
Speaker 3: You look, it's not my daughter.
Speaker 2: Hey ma, what you've just been phone tapped? This is Danielle Manif you've just been phone tapped.
Speaker 4: Away God. The Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 1: This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show