Speaker 1: Aleska, Hey, what's up? Everybody? Welcome to Wednesday Show More than Studio. All right, lets get started.
Speaker 2: Let's play a game. I love playing games.
Speaker 1: Early on, we're gonna play the Bobby Feud. The ten things that we wish we had more time for on Sundays A new pole last Americans what they wish they had more time for on Sundays when they got back to work. What makes the top ten? We rolled the dice, Eddie your first, I mean, the first thing that comes to mind is football. Wish I had more time for football. He wishes he had more time. Although you spent a lot of time watching football, you still want more time for football? Show me football? Where is that one?
Speaker 2: Watching TV?
Speaker 3: Does that count?
Speaker 1: Yes? That's exactly where do you watch? I would have counted. Ray is the judge and it's talking about two points. So Ray watching TV? At number two? You know I could definitely see it's it's Gray, Ray.
Speaker 4: I give it to you, Okay, I Ray a gift. Let's go with napping. I wish I had more time to nap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wish they could sleep more.
Speaker 5: Number one.
Speaker 2: Number one answer.
Speaker 1: You know on Sundays, I like to eat.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't mind eating all day eating all day. The guy wants to eat all day long? Shall I tune.
Speaker 1: Amy over to you? Time spending time with your family? I meant more time. Yeah, you said football, eating, and sleeping all three of the opposite. But I hear you. Show me family. Visiting loved ones is the answer there.
Speaker 3: Number four Yeah, like cleaning chores, getting things done for the week.
Speaker 1: Cleaning chores, getting things done for the week. Show it to me.
Speaker 2: I could see you right battling it. Yeah, not it? Okay, lunchbox.
Speaker 5: Man, I wish I had more time go on bak.
Speaker 2: On Sunday.
Speaker 1: Vaca get that. I want to go to the moon on Sunday.
Speaker 2: A new pole.
Speaker 1: Last Americans what they wish they had more time for on Sundays sleeping at one, watching TV or football at two? At number four, visiting with loved ones points are doubled round two of three out of Europe.
Speaker 4: I feel like I should say this in case he's listening. I want more time for church. You want church to be longer and longer. Let's do three's is pretty long?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Pretty long?
Speaker 1: Show me more time. That's long, man, it's pretty long. Sometimes, Amy prep getting ready for the week with food, meal prep all right, Sundays lunchbox, Yeah.
Speaker 6: More time for exercise, going for a hike, bike ride, more time for the.
Speaker 1: Exercise, show me exercise. That's your number seven answer worth fourteen points. Who lunchbox, Now it takes the lead.
Speaker 5: That's what I like? More time, more time.
Speaker 2: Sixth answer is still on the board.
Speaker 1: A new pole last Americans what they wish they had more time for on Sundays?
Speaker 2: What makes the top ten?
Speaker 5: Go ahead, man, beauty it up?
Speaker 1: That yard yard word now number ten answer twenty points. Guardworking chores are not the same thing chores? Is billow card for questioning the Jerry laundry?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yellow card to Ammy.
Speaker 1: One more yellow card.
Speaker 3: She's eliminated.
Speaker 1: That's right, man, But that means you're also gone next game, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's true unless you appeal to the board and on the board. So oh good luck.
Speaker 1: Lunchbox man.
Speaker 5: You know what you gotta get.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 6: You gotta get that grocery shopping. I wish you had some more time to get those errands.
Speaker 5: Get that grocery shop.
Speaker 1: Grocery shopping. Alright, final round here Eddie points are tripled A new pole last Americans what they wish they had more time for on Sundays?
Speaker 2: What makes the top ten?
Speaker 1: Number one? Sleeping number two, watching TV number four, visiting loved ones number seven, going for a walker, exercise number ten, yard work. You know what's fun? That's Sunday drive.
Speaker 4: You go out in the country, man, roll the windows down, you take that und.
Speaker 1: Drive hit me.
Speaker 6: I don't know, I don't know anybody does that?
Speaker 1: Amy, only have four points? Yeah, you need this. Go to the movies, show me movies.
Speaker 5: What goes to the movies?
Speaker 1: Watching movies? With number three? Oh, TV get nine points?
Speaker 3: The TV people want more time to read?
Speaker 1: Show me leading all these stop. That's your number six answer, worth eighteen points. You're in trouble, Amy. If you get one more, you win. If you don't, lunchbox wins. Come on, Amy has thirty one points, has thirty four. Don't you done? Amy?
Speaker 5: Think?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: One of them was like I said, you know, going to see loved ones or whatever, But what about just like going out with friends? Going out, it's a double up. Want to double up? Spending time with family is different than going out, said loved ones. What's your answer? Socializing?
Speaker 2: Show me socializing? You have on the list here, but I get to go. You've already won.
Speaker 1: Okay, mentally preparing for the week at number five, who does that? Number eight talking to a loved one on the phone, and at number nine doing a DIY project lunchbox with thirty four points, you are the winner. It's anonymous, anonymous, there's a question to be well, Hello, Bobby Bones. My sister got engaged at the end of June.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited for her.
Speaker 1: However, I want to pose my girlfriend in November while her family's in town for the holidays. My sister said it was upset her if I did propose, because she wants to enjoy her moment longer and doesn't want to be overshadowed. She's asking me to wait. I'd never want to upset her, but I feel like enough time has passed. Should I just go through with my proposal? Signed Sticky sister situation. Yeah, it feels like that is a long time to have to hold on. Yeah, wit, what's happening? She wants a whole year. It's like somebody wants a birthday week or birthday month. You get a whole proposal six months. Wow.
Speaker 2: My sister got to gage at the end of June.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, this is ridiculous. It's way too long. I think my son would say it best sounds like a you problem. That's what she would say back to his sister, even.
Speaker 2: If it were now.
Speaker 1: Even if it were now, I would say, get over yourself.
Speaker 4: But even if she's saying like, don't do it, like it'll really I really don't want you to do.
Speaker 3: It November, dude, that's June.
Speaker 1: But even if it were now, and everything is needing to be in order in line for this proposal to happen, it sounds like the family will be there. I would propose I would go to your sister and say, like, I understand, but June to December. That's enough time for it to be about you. And it's rare that all the family gets to be there for when I do this. What kind of sister would ask his sister not to That's why you are just assume it was a brother. Oh I don't know. I thought there were two girls. Oh it's a sticky sister situation. But it actually could be the brother. The brother.
Speaker 3: That's why immediately thought my son like looking at a sister and being like, this is a you problem. But hey, yeah, you know, it could be a woman proposing to somebody.
Speaker 1: I guess my mind just went there, but it probably is. Who knows either way the June did December thing. If it was the day after, I'd be like, maybe you wait, it's.
Speaker 5: Half a year. You need to figure it out, Junie, don't.
Speaker 1: Laugh at that. Don't have that is he sat there and thought about that forever? You like that?
Speaker 3: It doesn't even really.
Speaker 1: Your sister has got to reevaluate.
Speaker 3: Honestly, if she got in proposed to you on June first and you wanted to get engaged on June thirtieth, that's would be fine, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Even if it were now to December, it would be crazy, crazy because again, all the family will be there on the holidays. That's important your sister. All right, yeah, propose you should propose. There's Mary from Chicago.
Speaker 7: Just catching up on some podcasts. The one guy who called in about taking liquor off the bill before tipping. I'm a waitress and we have to tip our bartenders from our tips. We have to give him a percentage of our tips every night, So that does not make sense.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 7: I love your show.
Speaker 1: If you have a great week. Thank you that person. You can go back and listen to the anonymous inbox and they were like, we shouldn't tip on liquor, and I'm like, man, you're getting a little too specific tip on liquor because again, like she has to tip out. Also, it's the people who want to break down every morsel of food that everybody bought. When you're splitting a bill. Now, unders if you've got a small salad and everybody else got the shrimp, your savici bombay, that's good stuff. I don't even know what that is. But for the most part, I think we can all just ride along, get along. There's pile of stories.
Speaker 3: Tell me who Julian Edelman is.
Speaker 1: Julian is a football player, julianne.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but Julian Edelman.
Speaker 3: That's how I said it.
Speaker 1: Julian Julian Edelman. Yeah, played with Tom Brady, won some Super Bowls. Played quarterback in college maybe like Kent State.
Speaker 3: Or something, but wide receiver in the NFL.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you made fact check the Kent State thing. It's been a while, but yeah, why, Well, all.
Speaker 3: I know is I saw this clip of him talking about salsa cereal and it's gone viral, but no, hear me out. It actually sounds amazing. You take a bunch of tortilla chips and you crunch them up in a bowl, and then you pour a little salsa on top and mix it up and you eat it with a spoon. So instead of having to take the tortilla chip dip it in the salsa, you just make yourself a bowl of sausae cereal.
Speaker 1: Okay, no milk involved, but that's different. Yeah, the cereal threw me off, but it sounds more like just a ball of sausa chips.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So Tostedos has done this whole thing. After they saw it, they got on with him, and then now it's the.
Speaker 2: Cereal you can't use.
Speaker 1: You can be like salta oatmeal. You have to do. It has to be like right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: But it looks like you're eating cereal.
Speaker 1: He did play.
Speaker 2: I can't say that was correct.
Speaker 3: Okay, I figured you are.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you, but I don't always figure that ahead.
Speaker 3: The hot new fashion trend for women right now is bathrobes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a great fashion trend if you ask me, just because it's comfortable as crab. Although I don't robe it. I have a nice robe. I don't robe, but given me.
Speaker 3: As a game, I know you like to get on in on some of the trends, even if they are for women.
Speaker 1: If I we don't need to say that, I do. Like if we're like shopping, I'm drawn to women's shirt jackets.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 1: No, I don't have to believe it, it's true.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, I'm really like that.
Speaker 1: That's that's for women.
Speaker 2: Oh not underwear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so bathrobes they are trending this ball. Vogue magazine has endorsed the look, and you can google bathrobe inspired clothes for inspo.
Speaker 1: Are they wearing it to work or is it just like bathrooms at home?
Speaker 3: You know, you wear it to work, but you kind of layer it over whatever you're wearing. But it could be a dress coming to that straight bathrobe. But it does look like you're in a robe.
Speaker 1: Comfort.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 3: So Jelly Roll his new song with Machine Gun Kelly. It's called Lonely Road and it borrows the melody of taking Me Home Country Roads from John Denver, and a person on social media was like, Hey, how long is it going to take for y'all to get sued by Lonely Road? Sounding exactly like Country Road taking Me Home, and Jelly saw it. He responded saying, hey, we cleared it with the John Denver estate and they love it. I appreciate your legal advice, though, Karen, Well, it's.
Speaker 1: Not even just cleared that you have to count the writers as part of the writers for the new song. Like there have been a lot of artists that have not stolen it. There's a difference in stealing it and using it in anowledgeing and paying for it. What they're doing is paying for it, so they're going, hey, you're now everybody wrote that song. You're now a writer on this song and we cleared it, just like Dustin Lynch and Jelly.
Speaker 3: But Jell has a lot of these songs on it.
Speaker 1: Although that wasn't Jelly who did the Dustin Lynch when he came on Dustin's song where they did give him the beat Boys and freem so, but it's Chevrolet. They put them as writers and they were credited as writers where the one song that was like it was a Chris Young song and it sounded like they have a boy song. They had to end up putting them on his writers, not because they purposefully did it. Because it sounded too much like rebel, rebel reel where that can happen though, there's only so many sounds you can make. And I'm like, oh god, this sounds young love and Saturday Night sounds like rebel rebel. We before we get sued, we should probably just credit them. It's an interesting process in music. But jelly roll good for you. Bus Well.
Speaker 3: Some people saw how he ended it too, like hey, yeah, I appreciate your advice, Karen, And they're like, oh, she's a Karen, but like, literally, her name was Karen being a Karen. I mean, that's my file.
Speaker 2: That was Amy's pile of stories.
Speaker 6: It's time for the good news ready.
Speaker 4: Lieutenant Cheek has been a police officer for twenty five years in Georgia and he's out of patrol. He sees a car with his hazard flights on. He's like, what is that? He pulls it over. What's going on?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: I ran out of gas? He goes, Okay, let me see what I can do for you. He gets out, He sees the gas station down the road. He personally pushes the car to the gas station. Not only does he do that, he gets out, gets his wallet out.
Speaker 1: Pays for gas, builds the.
Speaker 2: Car up, give me sweaty all day? Can I make up like me sweaty all day?
Speaker 1: I didn't have to do any I mean he literally just could have said, okay, hold on, let me see what I can do totally.
Speaker 4: Or I can take it to the gas station. We'll get a tank and whatever. Now that would have been easier, though, I think it would have. That's a great story that officer did not have to do that. We love to share stories like that. That is what it's all about. That was telling me something good.
Speaker 1: Lunchbox wants to pitch us a new segment, but it's not just a pitch. He actually did it, and if we like it, we'll do it more.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, So what's the idea.
Speaker 5: It's called traffic talk. Guys.
Speaker 6: The weather is getting good outside now. People are rolling with their windows down. And you know what is awkward is when you pull it up a stop light and you find a car with their window down, you just start talking car to car. Okay, I mean, you want to talk about catching people off guard because they got nowhere to go because it's a red light and they are stuck.
Speaker 2: I guess they could roll the window up.
Speaker 5: Do you want to see how people react?
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's hear a little bit of traffic talk with lunchbox. This is outside of the grocery store.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the red light right outside the grocery store. Dude's got his windows down. He you know, probably about my age. Look, you know, just kind of looks like he works in computers.
Speaker 1: Interesting, so you're saying it like a nerdy gully glasses. Yeah, okay, here we go.
Speaker 5: Man, it's finally window down weather.
Speaker 6: Yeah that's awesome. Yeah, good day at the office office, Oh even better? Huh how about you? YEA was all right, not too bad, you know what I mean, got out a little early, got to enjoy some sunshine. Any big plans tonight? What's on the menu, Probably that's what I'm talking about. I think we're having salmon burger. So yeah, the wife's making it so it's even better. All right, man, I have a good one. This is called traffic talk. I just figured, you know, talk to the person next.
Speaker 5: To me, right, have a good one.
Speaker 2: You don't really have to telling me the second.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like you had to be like.
Speaker 6: Hey, we call this traffic talk money bones, And I mean I'm you know, there's feedback. I can figure out what where I need to take conversations.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I just kind of was there and I was like, let's do it.
Speaker 1: Or the next guy made this guy yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Mean this guy like works for an ac company, like early twenties.
Speaker 2: The truck's like sitting higher than you. Yeah, he's kind of Okay.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 6: How's going, Hey, happy day?
Speaker 5: What you got going today?
Speaker 1: I got the draft? All right?
Speaker 6: Any big news going on any day?
Speaker 1: All right, we'll have a great day.
Speaker 6: Man, that's gonna be a problem. You can't you can't talk when the light's green. You don't want to get hunked.
Speaker 5: At the light.
Speaker 2: Got you. I wonder what's gonna happen this day?
Speaker 1: You got chasing down you guys like traffic talking? Love it so far? Love it? Alright, more traffic talk. There's a dog.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there was like a little dog with his head out the passenger window. So I make a comment on the dog first, and the guy he's gonna freaked out.
Speaker 1: Okay, sixty year old bald man, and what's written on my sheet? Go ahead?
Speaker 6: Great day for the pup to get some fresh air, I said. The puppy was getting some fresh air. It's a great, great weather.
Speaker 5: How you doing.
Speaker 1: Great?
Speaker 5: Good day at the office. What do you do? Oh, there you go?
Speaker 6: Purpose you just drive around all day so you've been ready for the window down weather. Any big news going out in your life. No, no, just hanging and banging. That's what I'm talking about. Yeah, green light, we gotta go, traffic talk.
Speaker 1: I just threw me a couple of times hanging and banging, and then like when he tried to.
Speaker 4: Talk to you and I went up with the edits to that were the well he had like turn him way up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't hear him.
Speaker 6: You got to understanding, like it's hard to talk tough man.
Speaker 1: That is hard. Yeah, yeah, hard to listen to to.
Speaker 2: So so far I have three dudese man.
Speaker 5: I tried to talk to one lady.
Speaker 1: She is is this her?
Speaker 5: No, no, she went to the next line over. Yeah, but this like, no, this late is cool?
Speaker 2: Okay, we go Hello, you're.
Speaker 5: Having a good day. I can't complain you know, well you can, that's true.
Speaker 6: What are you doing the rest of the day?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 6: All right, Well I just want to say have a great day, and we're not gonna write.
Speaker 5: So when it turns green, hanging and banging.
Speaker 1: It's not bad bad, I think. I think it has been renewed for two more episodes. Okay, yeah, two more and you we'll renew it for two more and then we'll talk to the executives and see how they feel about it. Right next up your Wow Story of the Day. I read something and I was like, I did not know that this could do that. I was like, wow, I gotta take it to the show. ACTUALLYPT two one blew my mind and the other was like, I should include this in the Wow Story of the Day. I will do that next be ready to go Wow. I was like, wow, I cannot wait to share this with the show. I won't even care. It doesn't even bother me. So, you know, you put toilet paper in the refrigerator and it sucks up all the bad smell.
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 2: What exactly?
Speaker 3: Wait in the frit Like, if you have like a takeout food that smells really bad, you do wow?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 1: Okay, let me let me break it down from better. Refrigerators can often develop excess moisture, mildew, have gross smells. Toilet paper can cut down the smell significantly, sometimes all together. Experts say Storwing toilet paper in the fridge is a helpful way of cutting through food odors. Placing the roll specifically in the back of the refrigerator will help soak up any moisture in the air, the same moisture that causes a stink.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: So it's not about the scented toilet paper. You don't need scent. You actually probably don't want that.
Speaker 1: You probably you just need something to collect the moisture that's creating the scent. Why didn't you save this for fun fact Friday?
Speaker 2: I don't know. This is wow Wednesday? Wore Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's much easier.
Speaker 1: It's weird if you open up and there's toilet paper back there.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, but that's okay. You can put it behind stuff.
Speaker 6: How long can the toilet paper last in there, because it's got to get.
Speaker 1: Soggy, right, Well you can, I mean probably with so much moisture. It does. But I think you probably unroll it a little bit after a couple of weeks you got fresh.
Speaker 3: Good point.
Speaker 2: They don't think all of it gets more, that's what's there.
Speaker 6: You willing to waste a whole roll or you do put a half a roll?
Speaker 1: Is it wasting a roll if it's in there for six months and cuts the smell of your fridge down. Isn't that why they use bacon zona.
Speaker 3: Yes, you can open up a little thing a bacon soda, or you can use charcoal. Charcoal sounds easier.
Speaker 1: If you're using toilet paper in your fridge as a deoda riser, you should replace the roll every three weeks. So anyway, you probably have toilet paper, and you probably don't have charcoal, and it probably costs less per roll toilet paper than it does bacon soda. Totally. I was like, Wow, did you guys go out another while?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, so this one different.
Speaker 1: So here's a trick to get somebody to do your favor, A trick. Not You're not fooling them. You're saying something that could lead them into responding in a way that has beneficial for you.
Speaker 3: For examples, for kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well for for them those two. What do you say to your kids because you have something you were saying to your kids too when you want to know, Oh, you.
Speaker 3: Mean, if they they're not being kind, but I want them to be kind. Instead of saying stop being rude, you say to them, I know you're a kind person and you want to be kind, And then then they think in their head, well I am kind, I'm a kind Yeah, I'm kind. I want to be kind so that you feed them that for their brain.
Speaker 1: Which is manipulation but positive manipulation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I can work on myself too. I am a kind. Way, I know I'm kind.
Speaker 2: Oh you know you're kind.
Speaker 1: I would say, like, I know that you want to be a focused person and not doodle at Okay, for she's doodling. It's a minute she got here a lot of doodling. It's like she shows up to doodle and that also works. That's like add right right adhd brain.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay. So from Men's Health, here's a trick to get some mady to your favor. Before you make your quest, tell your person they call them your target, because this is like what military does to hey, look, feel free to say no. The phrase more than doubles the likelihood they'll cave in by pointing out their right to refuse. You switch off an automatic no response that some people already have built in. It increases your chances that they'll okay your request because they're meeting it positively. Men are more likely than women to see it as a challenge. If you don't say this, like, hey, let me get a favor, you're like, oh God, But like, hey, feel free to say no? Oh? Actually walking into.
Speaker 3: This with the freedom feeling pretty positive about it.
Speaker 1: Interesting. So they're I guarantee in the favor, but they're guaranteeing that somebody who is already pretty shut down and they always say no. I'm a knower a lot noah, and then I'll be convinced otherwise. But if you hey, me, feel pretty to say no. Oh, you're giving me freedom. I have autonomy. Yeah, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 1: Okay, Wow, feel.
Speaker 3: Free to say no, go clean your room.
Speaker 1: Oh they'll say no to that that. I know you're a good room cleaner. I know you put them together. I feel free to say no. But is there any chance? Yeah, I think that probably works a little bit instead of a direct hey, go clean your room.
Speaker 3: Why do you think it is that you tend to be a no person. I don't like to be challenged, but that's not a challenge.
Speaker 1: I feel like telling me what to do fels I know, yeah, I know. It's deep sea to trauma. You tell me what to do. I don't like to I'm an eight. Also on the ideogram, whatever that is, I feel like people telling me I'm an idiot. So that's why I call it the idiogram. Yeah, I'm an aid. I'm a challenger, like I will challenge anything at any time. It is not healthy. At times, it gets celebrated. Therefore I continue it. I mean we know this.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I know. I guess I'm just he brought it up. So I was like, well, I'll take a take a second here to ask. I like to be told what to do. But I'm interesting how you filter it, because it's like what to do?
Speaker 1: I feel like, hey, feel forty to say no? But would you no? I get that now, Actually I wouldn't. Okay, let me feel free to say no. We have Friday. Feel free to say no.
Speaker 2: I'll consider it.
Speaker 1: Wow. And since you gave me the freedom no, Okay, So those are your WOW stories. I thought you guys might like this, right, there's this whole thing. It's the top seven and they did mail in this list Top seven male rock stars of all time, ranked by a ton of music critics. So what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna go into the song. I'm gonna give you guys a few minutes to write down who you think it is. Okay, you want me to play this? Yeah, you don't have to be cocky. You just playing win and I'd be cocky and that people would like you better. I'm just get a little cocky and then people competitive. Man.
Speaker 2: No, that's a difference.
Speaker 1: I'm Tom Brady, you know what I mean. It's a difference. Seven male rock stars, the top seven male rock stars of all time. I'm gonna play this song. Bailey's immer been rocking a hard place. Let's see how many of you guys can get You have like three or four minutes write them down.
Speaker 2: One what Okay, we have a little time to get them all.
Speaker 1: I want to do these separately, so lunchboxhead, you guys can leave the room. Oh yeah, Well I want to hear Amy's answers that you guys like laughing or stealing her answers. I would never snicker, you would out of the room. Okay, bye, out of the room.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So, according to multiple music critics, we're looking for the top seven male rock stars of all time.
Speaker 2: We're going to see how many of you kids here. How many did you put?
Speaker 1: Seven?
Speaker 3: One, two, three, four, five, six seven. That's a group, the lead singers of a group.
Speaker 2: It could be that I'm not saying anything.
Speaker 1: It's got to be rock stars person Okay, and they're in no order.
Speaker 2: But let's see what you get.
Speaker 1: Go ahead. Who do you have?
Speaker 3: Elvis, Elvis Presley? Okay, go ahead, Okay, Steven Tyler.
Speaker 2: Steven Tyler. By the way, Elvis didn't make it.
Speaker 1: Steven Tyler, he did make Steven Tyler made the list from Aerosmith at number seven.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Axl Rose. That's a good guess. No, but he's the lead singer of the other big band, the Rolling Stone.
Speaker 2: No, the Guns and Roses. But that's a great guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry, right, go.
Speaker 3: Ahead, leads. Dang uh.
Speaker 1: Bruce Springsteen got it number six, Bruce, So far you have Steven Tyler and Bruce Springsteen.
Speaker 3: Go ahead. Did I already say Jimmy Hendrix?
Speaker 2: You did not?
Speaker 3: Because I have him down.
Speaker 1: That is incorrect and not make it on my list? Go ahead?
Speaker 2: What else you got?
Speaker 3: John bon Jovie?
Speaker 1: Not a bad guess. We're all good guesses, but didn't make top seven. Go ahead, okay.
Speaker 3: Queen guy, Freddy Mercury.
Speaker 1: Correct number one, Freddy Mercury, you have three?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Any more do you have over there? You only get seven?
Speaker 3: Okay? Good? Both have I got Queen? Then I'm gonna go Beatles with Paul McCartney.
Speaker 1: Correct. So far, you guys went to three, four, five, six, one more guests? Or is that all seven?
Speaker 3: I think I've said everybody.
Speaker 1: That's seven. That's seven. You got Steven Tyler Fromio, Smith's, Bruce Springsteen, Freddie Mercury from Queen, Paul mccartny from the Beatles. Where you missed was Elvis, Axelrose and Jimmy Hendry. That's pretty good. Four and seven is pretty good because your other guesses were good. Okay, bring Eddie in next, right, I feel yell at Eddie to come in. Don't say anything about what you got here. He's all cocky. Say word all right, Eddie's walking in the studio. We're looking for the seven male rock stars of all time, ranked by music critics. He's here, he's here, he's here, very confident. Hey, I just say this, Amy did pretty well. Really, you only get seven guesses seven greatest male rock stars of all time?
Speaker 4: This is tough go ahead, Eddie, I mean the biggest rock star of all time is Elvis?
Speaker 1: Incorrect? Didn't make the list? Rock and roll? I heard you being a rock and roll didn't make the list. This is a gathering of music critics so that you need to make the list. Okay, well then go ahead. I'm gonna have to pivot then.
Speaker 4: Mick Jagger correct, Number three McJagger, go ahead. Maybe let's go Ozzy Osbourne incorrect? What Ozzy Osborne did not make the list?
Speaker 1: Who made this list? So far?
Speaker 2: You just have one mc jagger?
Speaker 1: Have four more guesses? Hey, Ozzy's not in there, Elvis is out? Give me? What is that saying?
Speaker 2: Got a flunchbox?
Speaker 1: One? Is this?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna die laughing?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: Keith Richards of rock Stars, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I know you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Now exact the number two of the Rolling Stones, and he's the epitome of a rock This is not good. Seven greatest male rock stars of all time. I'm gonna say this, Eddie. If you don't get the next three, ride Amy's gonna be you. No way.
Speaker 2: You gotta go three for three? She got four?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Kurt Cobain incorrect. See a sucker.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Go ahead? Dave Grohl incorrect?
Speaker 1: Wow, how did you get these people?
Speaker 2: You have one more? Guess you've only got one?
Speaker 1: Right? Oh, lunchbox beats you. You're never going to hear the end of this. Michael Jackson incorrect. You're not a rock star, dude, exactly, mopstar? Okay, and you got one. This is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: That's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Amy got mc jagger, Bruce Springsteen, Freddie Mercury and Paul McCartney.
Speaker 2: What on earth she got those four?
Speaker 1: You got? Did you you even know who they are? Oh, don't be a hater. You usually got beat bringing lunchbox. Oh, I don't say anything about anything.
Speaker 3: That's hilarious.
Speaker 1: If he beats you after you get yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, here he is. You have your paper?
Speaker 5: Yes, right here?
Speaker 2: You have seven options here.
Speaker 6: I got seven written down, but we're looking for that the last one I'm debating between.
Speaker 1: We're looking for the top seven male rock stars of all time? Right by music critics. Easy, go ahead, Steven Tyler, correct, that's one. Steven Tyler of Arrowsmith comes in at number seven.
Speaker 2: That's one. Go ahead, Rolling Stones. Mick Jagger correct, number three. Mick Jagger all right.
Speaker 5: Then I'm in trouble.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you can see this guy a rock star, but he's been around the longest.
Speaker 1: Paul McCartney, correct, number four. It's Paul McCartney from the Beatles. He's three for three right now.
Speaker 5: Okay, number four, Bono.
Speaker 1: That's a great guess. That's not on the list, but that is a solid guess. I got to give you credit for a good guess.
Speaker 2: Not right, oh, Elvis Presley.
Speaker 1: Not right, good guess guessed Elvis he is, but I mean some people.
Speaker 3: Consider thought he's in the rock and hole.
Speaker 2: At lunchbox. Let me tell you this.
Speaker 1: You have guests five so far, you've gotten three right, Amy got four right? Okay, Eddie only got one right, so you have a chance to get one more in time for the win. You've already beat Eddie. I don't want to change now. Go ahead.
Speaker 5: I wrote one down now that I think.
Speaker 1: You have Steven Tyler, McJagger and Paul McCartney. That are correct. Bono and Elvis. Great guess is not correct. Two for the win, one for.
Speaker 3: The time to change it.
Speaker 5: I just some guy popped in my head.
Speaker 2: Two for the one, one for the tie.
Speaker 5: Bruce Springsteen.
Speaker 1: Correct, Wow, he just popped. He's got four of six one more. And you are the music champion. You're the person that knows the most about music.
Speaker 8: On that show.
Speaker 1: True, that's not true. That's what it is.
Speaker 2: You'll be the music champion. Otherwise, you and Amy are the music champions.
Speaker 1: Man, I won.
Speaker 2: Talk him out, talk him out.
Speaker 6: I I don't even know how popular this guy is though, Okay, and I don't know, man, they're both huge.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 5: One is bon Jovi.
Speaker 6: Another one's Gene Simmons, And I don't know because he's in that band Kiss. But I don't know how big Kiss is. I just know him because of the makeup, So I don't know how big they are. Is bon Jovi big enough to be a rock one of the best rock stars of all time?
Speaker 1: What is your guess? Bon Jovi? Amy also gets bon Jovi. It's incorrect, though Geene Simmons is on there. No, he's not on there. So you two guys both tied for the most Yeah. Do you want to do a sudden death?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but don't there's two that.
Speaker 1: Neither one of you got. Yeah, they're both once from the seventies, once from the eighties. No, I don't think you're going to get the artist. The lead singers. They both lead singers and bands.
Speaker 3: Oh, Amy, Stevie Nicks.
Speaker 1: Male Lunchbox, go ahead, the who not e leite singer.
Speaker 5: That's the name of the band.
Speaker 1: I know we're looking for a band like I give you one of them. You weren't going to get Steve Perry from Journey. You weren't going to get that Journey. Okay, but you didn't know Steve Perry. You can't guess the band, even though you are the most knowledgeable music person on the show.
Speaker 2: Now, you and Amy, that's not true.
Speaker 1: There's one more. It's from the seventies. Apparently they sold their soul to the devil as a band. Lubox go ever play correct winner. Wow, he is now the most knowledgeable.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 5: He has called me mister music. Wow, they call me mister music.
Speaker 2: No one calls you that. Now he's mister music.
Speaker 1: How did you you one? Wow?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 1: I think I just know too many? Wow?
Speaker 3: We have to tell. He goes to Michael Jackson.
Speaker 8: Mister music. Take it easy on, mister Okay, I'll give you some albums.
Speaker 1: Listen, Yeah, mister music writer, mister music.
Speaker 5: It's time for the Good News Box. I want you guys to listen to the stories.
Speaker 6: See if you get any ideas about something we could do around here. Alex Russ is a twenty four year old dishwasher at a coffeehouse in South Dakota. He rides is like four miles to work, four miles home, takes a couple of hours, there's snow, rain, He's been hit by cars f times in those six years, but he still shows up for work. So his coworkers put money together to get him an electric bike. And the owner was like, no, no, guys, we'll put that money in savings for him and I'll buy him the bike that way. Now it takes him fifteen to twenty minutes to get to work and he has a little bit of money in savings.
Speaker 1: So first off, shout out to that coffee shop and that owner. Second of all, are you talking about you want us to buy you a bike?
Speaker 6: Well, are you guys feeling inspired to buy me an electric bike?
Speaker 1: No? No, actually you can afford a car. By the way, everybody lunchbox rides his bike into work some days.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're usually about three times a week.
Speaker 3: And rain snows, yeah, rains snow.
Speaker 1: What does he do now? You don't Actually, when it rains or snows, you just drive your wife's truck. That's it.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's a good point. And also you can afford a car. I understand that.
Speaker 6: But this guy, his coworkers were inspired that he showed up for work every day.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 3: I hope think I him a reflector vest too?
Speaker 1: Or we aren't inspired?
Speaker 5: Why are you not inspired? You can get a car?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 5: How cool would be if you guys got me an electric bikeome?
Speaker 1: We could do it?
Speaker 5: Tell me something good?
Speaker 2: I like, your bikes are pretty neat.
Speaker 5: They're awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you basically just push the button.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it takes you.
Speaker 6: I see people riding them with their kids, Like they have little seats in the back for the kids.
Speaker 5: I'm like, that is incredible.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, kindness is Kindness matters. They're very kind to him. I think he probably needed this. I don't think you do.
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 6: I mean, you know how much quicker i'd get to work if I didn't have to pedal.
Speaker 2: We'll work good on you get to work.
Speaker 1: You could hear a plenty of time, right, but I wouldn't be all sweaty anyway, Thank you? Great story to that coffee shop. Josiah's right, Yeah, Josiah's coffeehouse.
Speaker 5: It's a fall soup balls South Dakota.
Speaker 1: That is great. He made this about him, but I want to make sure this is about josiahs That's what it's all about.
Speaker 2: That was telling me something good. Here's a voicemail we got last night.
Speaker 7: Tragic thing happened to a family in our community, and they started to go.
Speaker 1: Fund me page.
Speaker 3: And I went to go fund me page to donate some money to this family, and the go fund me page asked me for a kiss. And of all the outrageous things that I've been asked riche for, I think that might be the craziest yet. I don't think that money goes to the family, but I don't know where it goes for what my tip goes to, So just help you share that. Thank you for letting me events.
Speaker 1: I love your show. Thanks for calling what I think happens. I'm not sure is that go fund me if there's a tragedy doesn't take any money, so I think it's for probably. Hey, if you want to tip and let us host, we're hosting the website. It does cost money to keep this going. If Wikipedia will do that. If you go on, it's like, will you give me five bucks? Because we've got to pay for this thing somehow. So I don't think it's like somebody being like, I'll make a couple bucks off this thing.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think it's a site going.
Speaker 1: If you also want to contribute to keeping the site going, you can, but also you don't have to tip. But also I think it's great that in tragic situations, go fund me will remove their theircentage.
Speaker 6: A lot of times, according to GoFundMe, go fund me tips are appreciated but never required. It's important that everyone is able to get help they need, which is why we don't charge a fee to start a fundraiser.
Speaker 5: I guess ever that's crazy.
Speaker 6: So but they're like, we want to safe environment, so you want to tip as.
Speaker 1: You can, right, So what I'm saying not to keep it going because they're doing something for people.
Speaker 2: Otherwise they're paying for it themselves.
Speaker 5: Does go fund me have advertisers?
Speaker 1: I don't know the business model to go fund me anyway, that's what it is. Don't be upset about that. You also didn't have to go fund me does that for free? And it's just going, Hey, if you want to help us, you can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all.
Speaker 1: You didn't have to.
Speaker 3: I don't think it hurts and.
Speaker 1: You didn't have to do it. That's all all right, Corny time, let's go the mourning Corny?
Speaker 3: What gamed a little kid? Ghost play?
Speaker 1: Gamed a little kid ghost.
Speaker 3: Play Hide and shriek?
Speaker 2: That was the mourning Corny.
Speaker 1: I get the shriek part, like, I know what shrieking is, but why did go shriek? That's a good point. You goes shriek?
Speaker 2: I never heard it ghost like shriek.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Shouldn't think about it. I should just go with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have another one. What street do ghosts live on? What type of street? Actually? At all? They prefer the dead end. That's funny, Like what part of the street said?
Speaker 1: What street?
Speaker 2: First avenue? M okay, elm street?
Speaker 7: Dead end?
Speaker 2: You gotta give something here.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, something Okay? How to ghosts like their eggs over? It was just from the domes.
Speaker 1: Terra fried.
Speaker 2: You can be like how it goes like their chicken tera fry?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Will you have fried eggs? You should do fry eggs.
Speaker 1: You don't have Friday. This segment brought to you by no sponsor. Huh and she burned three jokes on this one. They need to be, they need And that is the end of the first half of the podcast. That is the end of the first tap of the podcast. Is the end of the first tap of the podcast. That is the end. Another first tip of the podcast. You can go to the podcast to or you can wait till podcast to go out.