Speaker 1: Beach on Baby Kim Man, y'all hitting me out on the Bootleg KiB Podcast.
Speaker 2: Man, we got him, motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Hey, before we start the episode, we're gonna remind everybody, Man, we got one of the biggest radio shows in the country syndicated in almost one hundred cities all over. Shout out to iHeartRadio. All right, some of the latest cities that we've been able to add. Man, we want to give a shout out to ninety three point nine the Beat in Honolulu.
Speaker 1: That's right, Hawaii, we over there going crazy. I also want to give a shout out Hot ninety eight three and Tucson. Shout out to Tucson going crazy. Also want to give a shout out to Wild ninety four one in Tampa going crazy.
Speaker 3: We just got Richmond. We also just got the good folks in Bakersfield at Hot one O four to seven. So we're going crazy on the radio with my partner James Andre Jefferson Junior for the Bootleg keV Show. So make sure you tune in and you can listen anywhere on that iHeart Radio app. That's right, let's get into the interview your Bootleg CAB Podcast Man Special guests in here, the very young, the very talented, very entertaining, baby Kia welcome. How you doing? Man? How's tour?
Speaker 1: You're on tour with boss Man Dlo right now going crazy, crashing out all over the United States of America.
Speaker 3: How has the tour been? Man?
Speaker 2: So far?
Speaker 1: Bit cheer, but it's enlightened, hang on life just really really ain't see what the race got from so far?
Speaker 3: How many dates in?
Speaker 2: I mean, this ship so crazy, I ain't even keep it count?
Speaker 3: No five, oh so it's early? Yeah? How you been in l A for a minute? How you like in l A?
Speaker 2: Man regular?
Speaker 3: Did he.
Speaker 2: Sometimes?
Speaker 3: Did you go to Rolling Out?
Speaker 2: No? Not this year?
Speaker 3: No, I don't know if you just went to hang you know, party watch Playboy CARDI have a fucking you know, Sean, it was pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: How is on?
Speaker 3: What he killed?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 3: He has like this due on stage who looks like he's like a fucking trans demon. The white dude with the pink hair, a sick ass full right there. That dude was fucking turned up, bro, Like, yeah, you know what I'm talking about. It's like named Burbarry Area or some ship.
Speaker 1: Ain't yeah, I probably ain't like Yeah, watching it. I was watching it like backing for hours around lots of fire.
Speaker 3: Yeah you're a big card Like do you like the new Cardi album Big Cool? Or I ain't on cant it's fire right, Yeah, it's not bad, great, great production.
Speaker 1: I yo, Uh, can you break down to me? Because your music is very It's so crazy because I was.
Speaker 3: Scrolling on Twitter the other day and one of these like right wing like uh Twitter pages had posted like a clip of you rapping and they were like, look what hip hop has turned into demonic craziness? Whatever the hell? And I was like, Oh, that's that's baby key i'd I'm gonna be interviewed. You're fucking a one of one sonically, What did you like grow up listening to that? Like kind of formed this crazy style you have?
Speaker 1: How isn't anything crazy? You don't even believe like curzybot about it. It wasn't really nothing that. It wasn't so much a music that at least to growing up really influence it, you know, or.
Speaker 3: What was it then or birthday ship?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just think it was probably more so I feel it like how I feel Yeah, really just that me as a person just more like dog.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I trying to like find a better way to COVID and ship. Yeah, and music was a good like a good way.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, you have like your own like sub genre of rap now, like the crash Out Ship is like it's like it's like the Atlanta Drill ship. Like you're kind of like, you know, you are like kind of the face of that ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's got to be kind of cool to like have your own like sub genre of hip hop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, something like that. I think I'm still working on the do you because I know how you was able.
Speaker 1: To say how you was able to He'll put it in the drill category, like I gotta get it out the way.
Speaker 3: It's just me just the baby Kia category. Yeah, I respect that. That's right. Yo. I wonder because your album that you dropped a couple of years ago, Hell Can't Save You. It's very reminiscent the artwork of d MX uh Flesh on My Flesh, Blood of My Blood the cover. Were you hip to that DMX cover where he's like in all the blood?
Speaker 2: Hey, I vote man?
Speaker 3: Did that inspire that cover?
Speaker 1: Was it was to Also, you wouldn't believe like I was going with a thing also, but he did, you know, as through the process, like he stayed before, I thought about this ship and then I had to put some more added some more different ship to it, you know, I added more ship to it just oh of the inspiration of his ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but at first, actually it wasn't.
Speaker 3: But well, the first album amazing. It's starking, hell's hot. It's a class. But you're like, I mean, you weren't born when that came out. Were you born in O six?
Speaker 2: How? Born in two thousands? How? Born in two thousands?
Speaker 3: You're a fucking child, you know? And I wasn't. I was. I had a fucking kid in O six. I had a one year old, bro, you know what I mean? Like my son and you are like the same age essentially, he's nineteen, what are you twenty? No, you're eighteen? What the fuck? What is going on here? Yeah? I just aged myself in real time and I just realized, like, fuck, I'm interviewing people my kid's age right now. Fucking But but that's kind of cool that you were like hip to DMX, even though half mystical mistical is that guy I smoke one of the best songs ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, for his videos.
Speaker 3: Oh yeahs a yeah, fucking legend.
Speaker 1: God damn juvenile JUVENI for sure juveniles on tour right now, four hundred degrees tour just with like just his delivery.
Speaker 2: He delivered.
Speaker 1: That's dope though, So that makes a lot of sense because now I kind of getting like a vibe on like, why you sound the way you sound if you were paying attention to those guys, because all of them had a very specific.
Speaker 2: Listen to Kim and ship.
Speaker 3: Came Kim little Kim Kim Do you say Kim? Which Kim?
Speaker 2: Kim? Uh?
Speaker 3: Which Kim? Are we talking? I think there's only one Kim little sorts. By the way, shout out to McDonald's for bringing back orange. Remember they took it away for a little bit. Orange se was gone in l A for like a year anyway. Yeah, I mean something about that McDonald's syrup and themisdas it makes it different. Oh, Cam Kim, is this like a Christian singer?
Speaker 2: That's all looks like.
Speaker 3: Seal before the Burns respectively, Share my life. I mean, this dude looks real, all right.
Speaker 2: You probably heard his songs.
Speaker 3: He looks very, very very My journey of Faith. Yeah, this dude's a Christian artist. I think most people think that you fuck would like you know what I'm saying, the devil, You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: If they just I used to watch Marlon Maryland Madison sh Marilyn Manson's fucking for sure. Yeah he's ship hard. I'm an atheist, so I don't care he's ship harded me on you for what say? Ma Manson is yeah beautiful. When I was a kid, I was scared of him, like the old kiss to foot with they vibe, not even so much of.
Speaker 3: Their music, yeah, just their aesthetic make up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They were the first to kind of like make parents super uncomfortable with the way they looked. Before my time, I'm not I'm not kiss old, but I am Maryland Manson old. He used to tear pages out of the Bible while he was performing. And I was a kid and I be watching that ship on MTV, Like, yo, what the fuck I would? I was scared of Marilyn Manson but his ship banged for sure, But yeah he would. He would sit at the at the like he had like a preacher pulpit on stage during his tour, and while he was performing, he was tearing up the Bible and throwing the pages. Marilyn Manson is a sick ass fool for sure. Wild boy, he actually had a you know, he had tits on one of his album covers. First trans artists, for sure, he had tits on an album cover. Let me show you all we got it just so you can see my my point of reference. Here, hold on Marylynd Manson album cover tits Huh, where's it at? He was ahead of his time. Now a bunch of dudes got tits out on these streets. And I do mean that respectfully. Of course, whatever floats your boat, you know, where's a.
Speaker 2: Mechanical And they had like a white back gun. This yeah, man.
Speaker 3: That's joke though. So you got your name baby, Kia because if from the cars getting kids, is it as easy to get a kid as they said?
Speaker 2: Because I had other niggas little bit, but is it just the U. S. B thing?
Speaker 3: Because it was Kia and Han died right where It was just like fucking if you had If you had those cars, the insurance was super high because they were very easy to grab, right.
Speaker 1: It was an accident at first for me, and then somebody showed me how to.
Speaker 2: Really possably do it? Oh God?
Speaker 1: And then I realized, like a couple of dads let out, I started seeing it on tips boys.
Speaker 3: And that ship was on hiktok going crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I ain't see it though, I swear to god, I started seeing that after, you know how, like it might get a car or something like you might buy a charger and then now all of a sudden, you might keep seeing this. I am your charge of the same color right driving. It was just like I guess it was probably one of those coincidents.
Speaker 3: But what's your favorite Kia?
Speaker 2: My favorite kid?
Speaker 1: It probably beat it if it's not. If it's not the Stinger, it's gonna be the Stingers.
Speaker 3: What's that? What the singer partner got? The key Optima? The key of Rio? Did you ever steal a Kyrio? Is like a fucking not the smooth the k not the Stinger though, But have you ever? Have you ever?
Speaker 2: It's another? It's I think it is the Rio. You don't even believe it. Hold on it. It got it's like luxury inside.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, there is a box.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you're talking about the K nine hundred K nine hundred, Yeah, Lebron, that's the Lebron Kia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like there may back. Yeah, yeah, K nine hundred hard and a bit fast. It had me honestly when I saw Lebron had one.
Speaker 1: It's a sports about optimal. I can't really think about them.
Speaker 3: They have a hell of a minivan to the carnival sect, like.
Speaker 1: If they was to come out or like a you know how like here Dodge got the s R T versus a lot of this ship or something.
Speaker 2: They used to come out like a real fast like I get them, Like for.
Speaker 3: They what did because did they fix the year like the.
Speaker 2: I think they stopped so after I think it was after eighteen.
Speaker 3: Anything twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen is you know the USB sticks?
Speaker 2: We'll probably be wrong. Yeah anything, it's fucking.
Speaker 3: What about a Honda any ever? Get a hunt?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like an Alantra. Yeahs aren't as nice at kids kids. At least they tried to fix the aesthetics of the.
Speaker 2: Cardial, but they just fit.
Speaker 1: Some Hundaids be feeling better, like just the recular for the regular drives.
Speaker 2: Some of the Hundaids be better than all loosen Faster.
Speaker 3: You have an album called I Pray You Die, M Who's you?
Speaker 2: It it's.
Speaker 3: Is it just like a like a general statement, like just like a group of people in your mind where you say I pray you die.
Speaker 1: Is it's an object, it's a person, it's a thing.
Speaker 2: Everything.
Speaker 1: Raise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's an all time it's an all time crazy album covered her album names, just so you know, I Pray you fucking die. Yeah, you should have put fucking in there. That would have been, that would have hit I Pray you fucking die. That's part two. Maybe when you spin the block, throw fucking in there. Maybe instead of I Pray you die too, I pray you fucking die. Maybe, Yeah, I got's a nice ring to it. I see you been on the road man. Obviously you in uh boss Mandila, but obviously nineteen hundred drug rats on the road, which you Hurricane Wisdom. Have you guys been able to link up and uh, you know, have any fun like early tour memory so far, any crazy situations with fans, any like late night eating? What's going on on.
Speaker 2: The tour so far? I've been really he's doing a lot of other ship gearing.
Speaker 3: For my tape sh when's it tap?
Speaker 2: Dropping early May.
Speaker 1: Early April April, planning on kemy album March.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's good. Any features, Yeah, I just see it.
Speaker 2: Man. Yeah, so you have features yet.
Speaker 3: Get one of them? Man, let one, let one go all waking.
Speaker 1: No, ship ain't gonnae. I ain't been really like, oh I really just man, see term of life.
Speaker 3: I still have you and boss Man been able to work at all.
Speaker 1: Like the whole Twitter realizes like I said it, me is doing a whole lot of other ship.
Speaker 2: Right in between.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I mean it looks like you guys are killing it that I saw. I feel like every city I've seen boss Man and he's got a different NBA jersey on.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like every time I see you performing, you're pretty much shirtless or wife Peter gotta be comfortable, sir, is Polo T the best tea because the Target t's be hidden the packs of Target T shirts they are solid.
Speaker 2: No, it's just like the Good Fellows.
Speaker 1: I might have politic shirt under under any shirt. We're like, if I feel like the shirt be's fucked un Yeah, I'm gonna put the poetry when we're kids or any anything like.
Speaker 2: I ain't.
Speaker 3: I'm just we used to wear basketball shorts under our pants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that ship burned to me, I don't like the way you look. That ship just looked well.
Speaker 3: It wasn't about how it looked. It was about you never knew when you were gonna have to hoop or swim at homie's house or you know. Sometimes when we're kids, we would just end up spending the night somewhere. We didn't know we're gonna spend the night that day, so we had a pair of shorts to sleep in, you know what I mean. And it was always and one shorts. Yeah, hey, your manager's old head. You know we're both old. So he's like, oh, damn right, your damn right. Hell yeah, hey, have you seen the there's a funny ass tweet where this lady It was on TikTok. This lady's in the car with her son and he had the OX and he's playing your music. Is this poor lady is freaked out?
Speaker 2: Have you seen this one? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I see?
Speaker 3: Yeah that don't that don't like?
Speaker 2: I was like, what parents look like they his parents look like.
Speaker 3: They did be like her parents.
Speaker 1: The parents look like they're like rethinking their kid, Like, Yo, who the fuck are we raising back here listening to this ship?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like your music has that effect on parents. I'm sure, yo. When you're performing, Like, first of all, when you're.
Speaker 1: In the booth, do you because you you have like a crazy screen thing going. Are you drinking green tea?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: What's your recording process?
Speaker 2: I just got that, like can't run no more?
Speaker 3: Have you ever lost your voice? Yeah?
Speaker 1: When I when I lose my voice, had just made other type of songs with what what my voice fit on the.
Speaker 3: Beat right where you're not screaming, Yeah, that.
Speaker 2: Should be heard too, but I don't. I'll be trying to get this because I heard.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I.
Speaker 1: Imagine, imagine they're screaming for like imagine for imagine screaming for eight hours great, like the Magic screaming eight hours great?
Speaker 3: Your ship throw?
Speaker 2: But every word you say after every sin is your ship? Boom boom boom back of your ship.
Speaker 3: When you argue with your girl, do you scream at her like you rap? Bri, I ain't gonna got it. Probably is a time b Yeah, that's fair, that's fair. Talk to me man about just you know, obviously you're eighteen, your your have you well? I mean I was an say have you when you first turn eighteen? Obviously there's a few things you could go to. You go to an all new strip club? Is that in Atlanta? Is it eighteen and up? Right? Have you been to that? Cause you got I mean, I don't think you can get into the good ones yet. Oh, I mean your baby kids. You can go wherever you want in Atlanta. But I feel like the eighteen and up strip clubs in Atlanta they're probably showing everything. Have you been to a tuggy yet? In Atlanta? They got that street with all them spas. You know what I'm talking about. There's that street in Atlanta where they got all the.
Speaker 1: Fucking rubbing tugs brou It's by the strip clubs and ship You know, you probably know what you're talking about, but we don't.
Speaker 2: All I don't know.
Speaker 3: Have you been to the strip club yet? Yeah? But I ain't it. You didn't like it? I did I have? Like did you throw money?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Now you got to keep your money. Man. It's like once you leave the strip club and you're like down a couple of thousand dollars and you're like.
Speaker 1: It ain't even about the money, no, it is. It is a little on my birthday. If you won't even believe thought that ship.
Speaker 2: It is about the money.
Speaker 3: It is about the follower for this ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I just threw it to a bunch of random bitches and I didn't even get nothing.
Speaker 3: What the fuck are we doing here? But hell did? Yeah?
Speaker 1: That counterproductive counter. You could have spent that two thousand dollars on a fucking Kia, maybe.
Speaker 3: Like an old ship.
Speaker 1: I could have gave that ship to my friend. You could have gave it to anybody. You could have give it to a homeless person.
Speaker 3: You could have bought a lot, a lot of food with that, a lot of groceries, a lot of eggs. Eggs are fucking cracking right now. But you gotta think ship.
Speaker 1: Somebody got to do it, though, because that's still their job. They ain't shaking the ass for no reason. Somebody got to throw their money. That's their jaw, like that's how they got their job if but it just won't be really me.
Speaker 2: I might do a lot for my brother.
Speaker 3: They want to go, Oh so I want to do that.
Speaker 2: You i'na get it to you.
Speaker 3: I'm finish it, sipp in the bit, maybe have some wings.
Speaker 1: Probably ordered me some food, cup of bottle for the bros and friends and ship.
Speaker 3: And that's it. You have a pet snake? Yeah? I had I?
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey yeah I did. I had two snake?
Speaker 3: Is it? Dad?
Speaker 2: What happened snake?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 3: Well, what happened to your snake? Your what's your snake name? Glizzie?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So what happened is that?
Speaker 1: For I had two snake gang, you can talk to my f I had ang on cop.
Speaker 2: I had two snake, o bro, I had two snakes.
Speaker 3: You had two snakes.
Speaker 2: I had two snakes, my mam bruh.
Speaker 3: So what happened to them?
Speaker 2: The first snake, my first snake.
Speaker 1: I I had got locked it and they and that bit and everybody really ain't they've done that? Forgot all this ship the snake while you were locked up. So that bit that was burned, the lad day out and the lad day was ours to feed that bit.
Speaker 2: But I then and then that bit was burnt. Then my second snake got ship. God damn, my snake tank got shot.
Speaker 3: Your snake tank got shot?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Did the snake gets shot or did the snake get out of the tank hit? How the fuck did the snake?
Speaker 2: Did you?
Speaker 3: Did you act that? What? What was?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: What the what? What the circumstances of what your snake tank got shot?
Speaker 2: Ship?
Speaker 3: What happens once the snake tank is shot? Does the snake get loose?
Speaker 1: God damn that being ain't Though on broke out, I realized that was stealing their bit chilling.
Speaker 3: I think they be one though.
Speaker 1: I think it was hanging out the tank a little bit though it was on the table stalls.
Speaker 2: Chilling and ship. When I realized that ship, after the ship happened, was I was sleep like I was sleep. God damn goad, wake me up?
Speaker 1: Uh a little boom that ship heavn't I'm like, hell no, wait the fuck?
Speaker 2: So then I'm like, I gotta get another tank.
Speaker 1: But I got a lot of whole way worst of ship to worry about other than this fucking snake tank right now.
Speaker 2: So I'm doing all other ship day's going by. They motherfucking school snake I lost one day I called, I get a call.
Speaker 1: Now I put something over the little hole this ship. But you know they be in need a certain temperature and ship.
Speaker 2: Get the park call.
Speaker 1: Oh, I ought to know the tank actually put my dad bro he'd be doing so much ship. His dad ain't brain the tank like I seen him. The man that bought the tank. Everything he ain't brain the tank. Put the snake in a new tank, rest in peace.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna get a new snake now?
Speaker 2: I might give me a monkey or damn tigers and ship.
Speaker 3: Both of those I would. Why don't you just get a dog.
Speaker 2: I got a doll I got two dollars, I got two frenches.
Speaker 3: Well, the thing about a tiger is they'll kill your Frenchies, So you know there's you should to consider that before.
Speaker 1: Maybe a monkey. But the thing about monkeys, monkey's all fuck your ship up, dude. Monkeys will fucking eat your face.
Speaker 3: Now get one of them little ones you.
Speaker 2: Could kick to get a fuck.
Speaker 3: So Justin Beiber had a monkey, They're they're mean.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to get me a tiger though that was a small for a couple of months, just for.
Speaker 3: Just while it's a baby, and then give it away. Let it, let it loose, the fucking just tear up.
Speaker 1: And let Yeah, I get to the the zoo.
Speaker 2: They're gonna buy it from you. Yeah, the police will take it for they're gonna buy it.
Speaker 3: They tiger from you. Dog. They got people they buy him from. They're gonna buy them from somebody in fucking Atlanta. Who's got it in the in their bedroom until it's too big. You can't. You can't have it in the city limit. You can have it in Texas. I'll tell you that. You go to Texas, you have all the tigers you want. They can't be in the city limit. Can you have weed in Atlanta? Right now? I feel like Atlanta's psyche. It's so scary. Fucking police out there, fucked up. Fanny Willis out there fucking ship up man. Yeah no, not really.
Speaker 2: Ain't gonna lie. You can't.
Speaker 1: It's under under it's the criminalized. It's just like a write up ticket. If they feel right right right right right right, if they want if they want to be dicks, that makes sense. But then you come out of.
Speaker 3: The next that's right in front of the police faces. They wan't do ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't blow that shut yo.
Speaker 3: What is your go to uh waffle house order? If it's four in the morning? Oh, what the hell out again?
Speaker 1: We just stayed I just stayed literally about I just stayed by waffle house.
Speaker 2: I was again, God damn, it.
Speaker 3: Was literally just what the hell?
Speaker 1: They every day when we just stayed over there by waffle house. He said it was my go to waffle house four am early in the morning. We was just going to that, being literally four early morning every day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wait the hell was I again?
Speaker 1: I probably get blue Oh yeah, blue Beard and waffle blue Beard waffle.
Speaker 2: With the little bacon and tea sandwich and some grits.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: But I like I like Fisher Grip for breakfast. But I really I always miss out on breakfast though. I every day I really just be waking up missing breakfast. So I don't they down really to be a lot of days I missed breakfast. I me and my girl like on the way, really I really eat breakfast. We'll fall around and just say, all right, tomorrow we're gonna go a wake up eat breath for me and my girl, go gros.
Speaker 3: At the mall, at the mall, at the food court.
Speaker 1: You said no, I said, uh huh, I'm sorry you lost me.
Speaker 2: Oh damn, We're here.
Speaker 3: We're here, baby, Ki, Yeah, we're here though. Yes. Do your parents like your music?
Speaker 1: See my mom deceased, see so my parts his would be your mom or your dad?
Speaker 3: Is your dad? Is he is? He? Does?
Speaker 1: He?
Speaker 3: Has he ever hit you and been like son, what the fuck is going on here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, hey, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Sometimes he'd be.
Speaker 1: Calling a car and be like, well, come in and ship.
Speaker 2: Sometimes at the.
Speaker 3: End of the day though, at least you're like able to like, you know, he happy about it. Yeah, of course you're out the streets. You're making music or touring the world to see in the country, I'm saying, yeah, you got fans everywhere. One man, what is your uh your dream collaboration?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: Like, who do you want to work with that has yet to happen? Uh?
Speaker 2: I got to go God, damn, damn bro on some ship. But you don't.
Speaker 3: I don't want to said k like that not weird?
Speaker 2: Who is is that?
Speaker 1: He?
Speaker 2: Person who I really really really want to work with? He's not really here.
Speaker 3: Oh he's dad.
Speaker 2: But if he ever had like a if.
Speaker 1: You ever resurrecting or some ship you hit team, who are you talking about?
Speaker 3: It's oh I could see what I can see that? So you're a big X fan.
Speaker 2: I thought he.
Speaker 3: Visual thisle.
Speaker 2: His shit did grab your tension line. But let me go watch another one. Let me see what the other one talking about.
Speaker 3: And his range too, was so crazy, cause he could do like some super heartfelt shure. He could do that super.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he might be on some anime.
Speaker 3: God damn.
Speaker 2: Some most shit urvey his ship?
Speaker 3: True, he hard no extra bit hard. I heard he's got a lot of unreleased shit. I mean they put out a bunch of shit since he's died, unfortunately, But I mean, uh, none of the ship that I feel like I has come out has been as like him. Yeah, it's been kind of you. It is what I feel like. Unfortunately, that happens a lot of people die and then their teams try to construct songs and then it ends up being rough for the most part. His ship.
Speaker 2: But that ain't even definitely.
Speaker 3: Uh, when is the new project coming out? Man? H April April?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 3: It's the name of the album, mixtape to this thing tap.
Speaker 2: You don't even believe. I ain't even decide yet.
Speaker 3: You haven't decided it yet.
Speaker 2: Nah, But my ship, that's the curatest part about it. My ship. Jake got fini, I say, like two days ago.
Speaker 3: I feel like, uh, if it's coming out in April, I mean, you gotta have the artwork figured out already.
Speaker 2: You don't even have a showing my covid. I'll showing up.
Speaker 3: It's good.
Speaker 1: But in this ship, ain't none though this ship. I ain't say it's too easy, but it ain't. That's the last find the part, that's the best part, right, that's the easy part, right, all right?
Speaker 3: I fuck with that for you, man, What has been the worst part about being on the road so far? I heard that it sucks doing laundry, But I'm sure you don't have to do laundry because you just find this ship, right, you get probably free closing every city. Uh, and then you can't shoot on the bus, right is that a thing? Or you guys? You guys aren't in a bus technically, right.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't don't count.
Speaker 3: It's like shopping at the bucket. If I got to see.
Speaker 1: You gotta stop, right, But one day when you're gonna g though, like nigga know what not to eat on.
Speaker 2: Nigga know it not to eat on their bit, But.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I be be a day straight and I was, geez, when they don't watch TV on the.
Speaker 1: Chilling going to sleep, chilling waking up, they both feel like the whole day.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I don't know.
Speaker 3: The worst the worst part about it?
Speaker 2: Ship nothing ship on g ship. I thought.
Speaker 3: BUCkies is a great gas station. I'm sure you saw that in Texas BUCkies. You didn't. You guys didn't go to a bucket. Yeah, I've been a buki going to bakies. Do they got wah in Atlanta? No, you gotta hit the wah wah man. They got these fucking sandwiches. It's a place called wah Wah Florida, Florida. Yeah, fucking gas Wall is a movie.
Speaker 1: Good Ship indeed, Yo, you uh you had a viral moment with Drewsy that was funny where he looked like kind of scared to take a picture with you, and then he did that skit that a lot of people said he was kind of like, yeah, inspired by your ship.
Speaker 3: What'd you think of that skit? It was hilarious.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you Yeah, his show is funny as have you watched the show?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hey, yeah, every single one of them made the watch.
Speaker 3: I don't understand why he has so many stud lesbians on the show.
Speaker 1: It's a bunch of fucking queen Latifaz broads from fucking set it off on there as the kids, it have to be something to it. You feel he's got a you know, but think of come on, bro, like you know, I'm not saying it just for the TV or I'm not.
Speaker 2: Saying he just put on the ad for you the like, but I don't know that comedy ship.
Speaker 3: He probably did. He probably that here and.
Speaker 1: You really think about it, I wouldn't I want, I wouldn't go I wouldn't go that route.
Speaker 2: But like she keing gay like that ain't gay? But it kind of gave up like.
Speaker 3: She actually a very valid question. It ain't gay like that? If you study, is it like that ship?
Speaker 2: Like that ship are like what you're doing, like because a lot of smooth on you.
Speaker 3: But I don't know. No, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, bro, that ship like I don't know, Bro, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know. My sister.
Speaker 2: I got a sister.
Speaker 3: She is study.
Speaker 2: I don't know she is. Do you tell me.
Speaker 3: She's like you got listen, this is the easiest question. Do you guys share clothes or do you give her clothes when you're done with them? No?
Speaker 2: Am I supposed to have?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Did she dress better than you? Hey?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: T being just a yeah, I was. I thought that because like Drew Skie kisses T Grizz on the show her name, Pinky. Your sister's name's Pinky. Yeah, it's a good name, legendary porn star named Pinky that you're too young to know about. But shout out to Pinky the Goat. Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Think it's safe to say your your sister's she's studley for sure. She got that ship on though. That's your sister, she got the drip.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I just you know, I thought that what you just said, like, is it gay? I thought the same ship. I was like, is this like it's a Pussy's a pussy? I guess, but is.
Speaker 2: It that ship kind of weird though, though it's a little weird.
Speaker 3: For sure, it's weird. It's weird.
Speaker 2: It's weird.
Speaker 1: But I'm not saying there's nothing wrong with a person being how they are. But I'm saying, like a person who said that it is great and you and you're you're going to do it something, do something nasty with a person who's not great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's definitely gayish. For sure. It's not gay, but it's gay. Yeah, it's interesting for sure. But I thought with the boy ship, by the way, we're a legend and the show is the best ship on YouTube right now. That boy brought me out state fun, Yes he did.
Speaker 2: He overly did that.
Speaker 3: Yes, so he killed that ship. About what was that? What was that like the coming out of the arena because there was a lot of like, oh geez, that soldier boy came out fucking it was crazy. But like like but you were bringing the whole you know, young energy in there, like you. I can't say that, you.
Speaker 1: Can said his head.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 1: I don't even think I should say the other like that. I feel like when I see white dudes tweeting about y ms, I'm like.
Speaker 3: That's racist as fuck because you know what you.
Speaker 1: Mean, it'd be something bros, red ship.
Speaker 3: I ain't an that type of nigga.
Speaker 1: But but like they nigga know who he is, Like it's it's a podcast.
Speaker 2: Niggas who be people who be chipping like like bro, they just know what they be doing, like like string ship up, yeah.
Speaker 1: All that, Bro, I don't even know why to here. Niggas still be like even podcast, I don't even know what where they be calling it canceling niggas what they try to cancel a rapper for, you know, doing some weird ship I don't even see.
Speaker 2: How to hit his ass there?
Speaker 1: Really that ship from the bench shopping, no YouTube, Eve home talking off the wall, that ship.
Speaker 3: But I ain't even that type of nigga.
Speaker 1: But because it's gonna help him out and then he gonna be back on the block.
Speaker 3: Man, But he know who he is, Like he might take.
Speaker 2: Your ship, he might reword those ship.
Speaker 3: Is it a podcast? Is a podcast?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Hell yeah?
Speaker 3: It's in la and leave it at that. You've been on it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been on that mother, Yeah yeah, and I ain't going back.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: Did one of the hosts happen to get picked up by the fence peat?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 3: Did one of the hosts happen to get picked up by the fed ship? I don't know what they did?
Speaker 2: Ask it? Oh make a question that I'm done to give you the answer to tell you who it is.
Speaker 3: Shout out to my guy Adam twenty two. I don't got he got picked up by their today. No brick Baby did. Unfortunately, brick Baby from No Jumper got hit it with the RICO today. A lot of people like it's a wild place right now. Yeah, free briack Baby. That's my guy man for sure, good guy Uh, yeah, that's crazy for you, man, Like obviously you're you're you're a fucking kid, but you know, were you like tripped out by because a lot of this ship was going on for the last three years, just all the Rico ship happening in Atlanta with the Fanny Willis and.
Speaker 1: Hey, yeah, nigga, we get gang chargers too, No, for sure, Yeah, over the a little like if I had my first gang in charge, was I was, but it was charged for juvenile a C team I got a gang charge.
Speaker 3: But at least you know, now you're a successful musician who's a professional, but not just like just living there because you and thuggle from the same area, right, Yeah, so I mean shots shots, I mean, you know he's a snake guy too. He's a snake guy.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Has he tapped in since he's been out? That's dope, Like how did he reach out?
Speaker 2: D M or scene talks like you know, conversations, you.
Speaker 1: Know, would you guys talk about good you know, better ship mardcon Yes see it maybe a school a song music school, you guys have any music together?
Speaker 2: Not it, but that's there's it's yeah, definitely is.
Speaker 3: Man, I feel like I know his probation, like uh, ship was like crazy where he could only be in Atlanta for like the Atlanta metro area like a certain amount of time, which gotta suck.
Speaker 2: Yeah hey yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: But anyway, who's your mount Rushmore music all time? Four x four? People? I don't know, give me your top four? Am it your ex juice world?
Speaker 2: Put got I ain't an We don't go goddamn.
Speaker 1: Like just because like on some ship je because like he the first black nigga to do something crazy ass ship we got to go to any savage all because like he the first young nigga.
Speaker 2: That jair uncer July aunto not. I don't know, No, I ain't even in the friend I ain't even about that either.
Speaker 1: And just like you know, even with if you know, you know, like just how he crazy, how he came, how he yeah, just the way he went about it.
Speaker 2: I just thought that.
Speaker 3: He's up there.
Speaker 1: Ain't got damn either. I got to be he gotta be thought he's a ship too.
Speaker 3: Who oh of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah that's it.
Speaker 1: Good for man, Yeah, I like it for you.
Speaker 3: Are you recording? Like when you go into the booth, there's artists who have ship written down then there's artists who do the add the punching and ship where you're like, I ain't been. I ain't been.
Speaker 2: I haven't been, Like looking at the phone, I.
Speaker 1: Just been going. But I just been going. Yeah, I don't really write like that.
Speaker 2: Ain't gonna lieing wrote And since I started rapping.
Speaker 3: What do you think is your like, uh, most controversial lyric?
Speaker 2: Controversial?
Speaker 3: Yeah, where people are like, what the fuck are you talking about here?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 3: Because you got some pretty crazy lyrics. Obviously you've called yourself for tarted in music before. Fine, m I like sometimes you like to use the yardwork here just to let people know. Man, you know what I mean. It's back we just mentioned and retard in the same interview. Bitch what.
Speaker 2: You don't I don't know. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I haven't really got no I don't know last bat for it that I really not that I know of.
Speaker 2: So I couldn't really say was my most controversy, you.
Speaker 3: Know, right, I respect that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. What do you think I even really said?
Speaker 1: I couldn't even really tell you like the most questioning because I don't really I could or probably, But.
Speaker 3: What do you think is the wildest thing you said on the song in your humble opinion, Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy ass ship. It's crazy ship.
Speaker 1: I just said some wild ship though. That's the crazy part about it. But I say, probably probably want the boars I got them.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You news got crazy lyrics sometimes, Let's just say sometimes when I use this Sason artists as a as a lyrics and in like a simile or something. Yeah, I say, that's just that. That's just probably the crazest part. But I don't be got.
Speaker 3: Now, have you ever put your snakes in any bars? Like rest in peace to Glizzie? You gotta shout them out dark.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to get some ship though, like a.
Speaker 3: Right shark.
Speaker 1: Yeah see, you're going straight to it, huh, like sharks tigers not Probably. I probably get like a shark next year when I get settled in. That's by the way. That's just like a crazy thing, like I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Just get my next I was almost deffinitely gonna get a.
Speaker 3: Short right, but like a little shark, ain't no.
Speaker 1: Well, like the living room piece tight ship, like big as short it's alive, or like a stuffed one, a big short real shark swimming around your ship.
Speaker 3: If people trip, you push them in the fucking tank dinner time. You feel me no evidence under a tight ship.
Speaker 1: Get a you have like a mote. People walk over a little bridge to get into your front door. And if they shark, you have a trap door. Pull the trap door on some doctor evil ship. Yeah, Columbiana or you know you can put last. Damn.
Speaker 2: I'm getting sharks and I'm electric. The ones will really be lying.
Speaker 3: Sharks and electric hills. So you're an animal. You love animals. Animal, one day you should start a zoo, maybe like get.
Speaker 2: Some alligators on that bit. Why not? What a gets get some guy?
Speaker 3: Damn the alligator, sharks, electric kills, got tiger monkey.
Speaker 2: You gotta get some grizzly bears in the.
Speaker 1: Eight you're gonna die young and not you're gonna die young because the grizzly bell is gonna kill you in your fucking house, because those things are fucking insane. Don't get a bear. There's two things you don't want to fuck with. Bears and hippos. They say, hipp I don't get no bear, but I got.
Speaker 2: To go like look gorilla or something like I.
Speaker 1: Didn't you gotta interet or probably raised one, like I see, I seen.
Speaker 3: This guy just wants to hang out with fucking homicides.
Speaker 1: I've seen goddamn things, or like animals are raised by why animal is raised by him?
Speaker 3: Like like, uh yeah, yeah, there's there's there's crazy white people who like sleep with tigers in their bed and ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I know it's possible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's possible that they end up dead one morning too. They just wake up with the tigers.
Speaker 2: What didn't though?
Speaker 1: So maybe that's why I said I respect it, Yeah, I respect it.
Speaker 2: Why not? Why not fold you let a person cute you? Why not? Like it be an animals ship?
Speaker 3: Like I'm trying to think of your era of television, like what did you grow up?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: What are your favorite shows growing up?
Speaker 2: I like watching ship?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like documentaries, Cartoon Network. What's your favorite cartoon?
Speaker 2: Favorite cartoon? Oh uh damn?
Speaker 1: I used to lull the funk out of God Damn teen Tys teen Titans was fire great show?
Speaker 3: Well, DC Universe for.
Speaker 2: You fault with teen Times? I fault with God damn fairy Ey Parents. Then my ship.
Speaker 3: Fairly Parents was gas Boom Trump.
Speaker 1: But I went I thought boon Dogs is so like you watched The Boon Dogs because that ship came out dawn near when you were born.
Speaker 3: For R Kelly episode Magnificent. I think they gotta bring they gotta bring the boon Dogs back.
Speaker 2: They got to, they got on.
Speaker 3: They're all beef enough. I guess like the main guy, the main two guys aren't. Are they not friends anymore? Or they could do like a Boondogs like a real life where they have like two acts, like like actual like real version of it, real actors and ship. I don't think it'd be as funny.
Speaker 2: Ain't gotta be different.
Speaker 3: The other thing is is Pop's die John Witherspoon the voice of the dad or the grandpa, and they're dead.
Speaker 1: Dying, so it's like if you could you imagine him with a different voice, it wouldn't be the same. They probably when they do got Ai, so maybe they could do the AI thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think they could do that.
Speaker 2: Hey, I don't may be dangn they got some sheep technology.
Speaker 1: What do you think is the biggest misconception about you online? Because people have a lot of like they they think you're on drugs, they think you're fucking into the devil.
Speaker 3: They think you're like a.
Speaker 1: Wild ass kid, you know. I mean, like, what do you think is the biggest misconception about you?
Speaker 2: You don't believe they had what got ship?
Speaker 1: Uh, I'm not I don't take that many dogs no more though, So you're off the off the ship.
Speaker 3: So you're just off smoking weed. Yeah, what made you want to stop the other stuff? Besides you know, wanted to keep your life obviously, like yeah, your girl good.
Speaker 2: I ain't made me want to do for me like ship like it is either that or that.
Speaker 3: So your girl kind of was like, looks like you better chill out on this ship or or I'm out hey, good for her. I'm glad man that ship. You know, motherfucker's be mixing this ship with everything these days. Bruh, she gotta be careful.
Speaker 1: Weed is good, though, Have you ever done mushrooms? Shrooms are amazing.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: I was trying to bro he suld be my brother man. I was finn to try to see He was like, bro, here twin, you be trippy. You might goddam hurt a nigga or hurt yourself.
Speaker 2: This ship.
Speaker 1: Like yo, be thinking you have to be sober way too much already as a child. I mean when I was sober, I might we might we need playing coach your head bowl?
Speaker 2: He jad was something guys that playing too much.
Speaker 3: Right, Like, no, it's it's not quite that.
Speaker 1: It's definitely and anger get anger irritated fast.
Speaker 2: He's like, hell this, hell, I'll finish.
Speaker 3: Try.
Speaker 2: Wanted to Mitch though I ain't gonna count, but I heard what that ship do to you?
Speaker 3: Do you think you have anger issues in general? Yeah? Man, I did think, like you gotta do the woo soth thing they doing bad trying, Bro, That's how I know.
Speaker 2: That's how I know, Bro. I know Bro, I do Bro. I'll be trying to get that ship together. That's good.
Speaker 1: I've been getting a little bit better with my ship, Bro.
Speaker 2: But hell, no, a lot there. I'll be just already like that do it.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do ship, So I ain't nobody really write that telling you you can't do that?
Speaker 3: Who they have?
Speaker 2: And tell me who my dad not my mama?
Speaker 1: Feel so shot shout to police kitchen, which you're just but you to have the math yo.
Speaker 3: When you did yours, Mr. Performance, was that a one take thing?
Speaker 2: What my performance put in?
Speaker 3: Well? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Did it take you a while to get that, like, get it down, because I feel like you're naturally so turned up and ASMR is all about like.
Speaker 2: I like that. Okay, I know how to do that now avoid getting shipped, right.
Speaker 3: Have you ever watched ANSMR videos in general?
Speaker 1: Mmm? Yeah, like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Like if I see it on Instagram, I click on it and look at it. Yeah, there's something soothing about it, and they might be some blocks forming to get it or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some crazy ship or like a fucking saw cutting a bunch of ship or people opening stuff like in a quiet room or you know. My favorite is when people will give like a carrot to their like guinea pig, and then they put the mic up to the guinea pig and then you hear the carrot.
Speaker 1: Crunch and they'd be like, why is this so satisfying? Yeah, shout out to my guinea pigs too. I got two of them and fools or geez all right man, we'll look at the new albums coming out soon. You are have any visual shot?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did shot it, So I did shot.
Speaker 1: You have some pretty crazy shot the way crash out the other day yesterday.
Speaker 2: I think, actually, what was.
Speaker 3: The concept like? Because you have some wild concepts for your videos.
Speaker 2: This it was more like bacont like give bacont, like.
Speaker 1: The town over with ship and really ship in the background for real but broken ship, train tracks, dirt, dirt and god damn beer balls and ship.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite video of yours because you have so many classic moments obviously short busts with the damn KKK guy on his knees and that one church.
Speaker 2: And my favorite one.
Speaker 3: Especially that yeah shout out to Uh Kanye might have saved that guy if he was there.
Speaker 2: Boy shout out the boy his the hell that day?
Speaker 3: Do you come up with those visuals, like like the ideas like hey, I want to do this and then let the director.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they be male it's.
Speaker 3: Coming up with yeah, that's all right man. Well look dude, I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Coming easy though, like it's easier like to get them across because.
Speaker 2: Like not just my manager.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I so talk I feel Yeah, it's important closer than the manager. You feel manager like he might manager on paper, but like you feeling next year, my dog.
Speaker 2: So we got easy to talk about it.
Speaker 3: We're gonna we got there and.
Speaker 1: Talked about this ship thiscause this ship amongst each other. And then I look and go to these folks like they here do what we're doing, what we do.
Speaker 3: And then you make it happen. Love to see it. How many more dates left on the tour? We got a couple. We're doing what we're doing.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 3: You gotta get back to getting this album for sure. Man, Well look, baby, keep I appreciate you coming through and hanging out. Man said, Hey, I appreciate you staying sober too. Man, stay off the ship's dog. You gotta just smoke weed, man, smoke weed and fucking watch points.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: That's that's all you need. Bro. You know what I mean. That wasn't watch porn obviously. Yeah, and sometimes you can do it at the same time. Anyway, My god, I appreciate you coming through man, baby kid boom,