Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, we're back. We're black, We're ambition. Hey hey, Mandra, how you be.
Speaker 2: I'm good, I'm good. You hear the beautiful sounds of a daycare being closed for three days. I hope that they I hope that whatever paint they are painting and whatever training those teachers are getting, I hope that it is worth it for this. Yeah, homeboys home for three days in a row. And because you know, I'm a work from home business mom, that means I'm also a stay at home business mom at the same time. And everything is fair and equitable and feminism yay. We did have some really exciting news which will be great to like focus my brain on, which is there's like the there's the camp of people who are mad about this, and there's the camp of people who are just like thrilled about it. I choose to be.
Speaker 1: Can I make it a church announcement first?
Speaker 2: A church announcement? Yeah, you know, like just like so.
Speaker 1: I want to make a church announcement first to say thank you guys for all your support for Get Smart with Monday. So it comes out September sixth. I'm gonna have a screening, hopefully, manager you're able to come, I know, with all the baby and such. But it's going to be at NJ Packett, Newark on September sixth, which is a Tuesday, from six to nine thirty. It's free, you know, popcorn and stuff is on me. But even if you don't live in like the Newark, New Jersey area, we'll have a we'll have digital tickets that will also be free, and so just like look out for that. This is going to be airing on Wednesday. The tickets are going to drop on Thursday. Unlimited digital tickets, but three hundred physical in person tickets. Like I said, it's free to watch my new documentary alongside me and all of our amazing folks that you know who listen to this podcast and who are dream catchers and dream builders and mentees and such. So if you want to watch the trailer, head on over to Netflix at Get Good with Money. Make sure you click the ad or like this or something. It's like a button that you can add it to your like your lists or whatever. So make sure you go to Netflix. Type in get Smart. I'm sorry, I Get Good with Money is my book? Type in Get Smart with Money? What's the trailer? I guess but click the little like add to list button there that helps with the with the metrics and the number. So I'm so excited. That's why I'm so tired because there's so many things happening. But yes, that's happening. And I just wanted to let that church announcement before we go because I have a different brown boost, so I didn't want to I did that brown boos last week, so I wanted to have it as a church announcement in the beginning.
Speaker 2: Okay, gotcha, gotcha?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so preach, preach um, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Body, No, that's okay. In congrats, that's exciting. You're gonna actually do like a party? Is there an after party? Where are we?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So there's a little there's like a cute restaurant, sauce bar at eng Pack is just a really it's called New Jersey Forming Art Center. So like you some of your faiths have performed there, you know, like Beyonce, I mean like that's the child, I guess and Lauren Hill. It's just a huge, you know place where there's going to be a concert in Newark. That's where it is. I will not be in that huge, huge, like their biggest theater I'm in something called the Chaser Room. But still it's super nice. It seats like three hundred or whatever. Yeah, like I said, it's free n J pack September sixth, but I will drop the link on my socials on Thursday. So go ahead and get you a free digital ticket or if you're in town or close by, a free in person ticket, and then we can you know, I can pretend like I like the fact you want to hug me.
Speaker 2: Well, you recently had COVID, so like you have your inoculation. Small blessings, small blessings. Oh, speaking of church, we're finally getting my heathen child baptized. So shout out to God.
Speaker 1: I looked to this SI to go on or whatever. Yeah the case, I don't want to be the reason that you're dan to health, danda, health, fire, damnation, what is that?
Speaker 2: Damnation and brimstone and all that kind of stuff. No, I mean I don't want to. Of course, you know I whatever faith you believe, and I believe in that with you and I'm here for it. But yeah, my husband's family is on the Catholic side, and he was the fact that he was a pandemic baby stopped being like a viable excuse. I don't know, like I mean, technically he's still not vaccinated all the way, so I feel like it's still a valid excuse. But yeah, so we are finally getting it together. He's he's two, so it's been a minute. And yeah, it was funny because we went to this like local church here and they have just been inundated by people who have moved to the suburbs from the city, and they're like, wow, we're very popular all of a sudden, you know, like all these people from the city coming up and I guess having like the pandemic baby boom now getting baptized. But yeah, so I'm gonna take a little I don't have to technically take a class. My husband was like, you better get ready. We may have to have a church wedding, like you may have to go to school. And I'm just like, fine, whatever it'll take for my mother in law to just be happy. But yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna go to the little class for godparents just to because I just want to be able to know exactly what's going on. But that's gonna be a little family affair at some point in September. So I don't know. I was asking and low ki, I was asking the the priest. I was like, so do you have like a water gun you're gonna chase him with? I do not see rio, you know, being cradled and you know, blessed with holy water in peace.
Speaker 1: But I also when I was baptized, I want to say, I was like I was old. I like walked on stage. I think I was like in kindergarten or something. So I was like four or five, you know. So I remember because I remember I loved my dress. I was like, get it, and you know, you know, but there was we weren't. I wasn't Dune, you weren't dunk. It wasn't like one of the pool ones. No. I just remember I think vaguely maybe he put order on my head or something like that, you know. But yeah, I was like, I'm want stage in front of everybody. Hey, hey, y'all you see me up here in my dress? Lay? But yeah, I was. I was a big girl. I was literally walked off stage. Was like, hey, I don't need don't hold my hand. I got it. Oh okay, So so he's not like super old because I was just like, you know, I don't know why don't get waited so long?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can get baptize at any age. But it's just like, but it's funny because my mom bought him like a little baptism suit when he was a baby. She got way too excited and uh, yeah, there's no way he's fitting into that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, real probaly couldn't fit into that when he was a baby. He was tall, he was born tall.
Speaker 2: Probably probably what am I just gonna, like spend a ridiculous amount of money on a white suit for him? Like that seems silly. I don't know what's going on. Hey, if you're listening and you've had a toddler baptized, what did you dress them in? So then I don't look a fool out there? All right, this concludes our church announcement.
Speaker 1: I like I would call that at the beginning like churchouse. Ah man, okay.
Speaker 2: Oh man, Well, can we get into student debt relief for a minute, because the people, the girls, the guys, the human beings, y'all, this that relief planned. I was saying, like, there's either the camp that is like pissed and mad. It's like either not enough or we shouldn't have the debt canceled at all. But I choose happiness. I choose optimism, and I choose to be happy.
Speaker 1: We're getting I choose you.
Speaker 2: I just listen. I'm one of those people. You are too tip Like our student loans have been paid off, right, Yeah, so like that I feel happy for y'all. Like I don't feel I feel like if your loans were paid off, you were capable of paying them off, you know, like you made it happen. So it's not like like I'm not gonna sit here and calculate, well, what if I had put that eight seven hundred and ninety three dollars in the stock market, you know, instead of paying it off? What would I have now? Like I just I don't know. I just choose to be happy for people. So what kinds of what should we cover? Should we just go through like a quick roundup of what exactly it all entails?
Speaker 1: Yes we can.
Speaker 2: So starting with the amounts we got ten thousand dollars. If you have regular regular federal student loans, you're eligible for ten up to ten thousand dollars. And the up to is important because you know they love their fine print.
Speaker 1: Can we just come for just for a second. Can we paused to say, this is why we be telling the girls, like, if possible, if you have a choice between private and federal, girl would be telling you to go to federal. Wow, Because first of all, you know, you didn't have to pay for basically three years we're gonna be it's gonna be three full years that you didn't have to pay, and then this forgiveness component. And sometimes you don't have a choice. So obviously you know the private, right, bro, But to jump right into private we don't suggest, but this is one of the reasons why I just want them now when you know later for those of you who might be just going to college or whatever, like, and you're making these considerations, you're like, oh, the federal student loans over private student loans unless you don't have a choice.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, So starting with the amounts ten thousand dollars or twenty thousand dollars, which one of those depends on what type of loans you have. So if you have regular, regular federal loans and you're eligible for up to ten thousand, and then if you are a pelgrant recipient, which most households who qualify or families who qualify for pelgrants tend to be on the lower income side. So if you're a pelgrant recipient, you are eligible for up to double but the income requirement, of course. I feel like they have the announcement out there about the income requirement, but I'm still getting questions from people like so, if you have earned up to one hundred and twenty five thousand dollars, you are eligible if your household income. If your personal individual income is more than that, you're not eligible. And then for a household, so if you have a household of two earners, two adults earning and income collectively if you own, if you earn more than two hundred and fifty thousand dollars, then you are not eligible. So one twenty five or two fifty those are the magic numbers for eligibility. Yeah, I would encourage anyone. So my sister qualifies for this too, and I was like, student aid dot go slash debt relief is like the home base for all the knowledge, all the team.
Speaker 1: We say that again, man, one more games, who just grabbed a pan?
Speaker 2: Yeah, studentaid dot gov slash debt relief And if the site acts a little Craig Cray I think people crash it over the weekend because I was trying to get on it. Yeah, you can go to ed dot gov and find your way there or white House dot gov. There's also a good and it's like on their homepage. There's a great fact sheet on white House dot gov. I think this is I feel like this is a meeting. Whenever there's a new program, it's like, do not if anyone calls you and they're like, pay me one hundred dollars, I'll get your application through. I'll make sure that you qualify for the student Debt Relief Plan. No, no, immediately, No, it's free. You don't have to do shit, I mean sorry, you don't have to do anything part of my friend to qualify other than call your student loan servicer and make sure that your information is up to date. Your income information, your phone, your address, your direct deposit, all that is up to date.
Speaker 1: You can do that.
Speaker 2: But as long as you hit those qualification markers, you should. It should be automatic for you. There may be a form that you have to sign up, sign up or sorry, apply for technically, but that's going to be available to everybody. And I think we're on the street as it's coming out in October.
Speaker 1: Okay, can we just talk about real quick the pettiness level of the White House. So there's like, you know, can we get in? So I don't know who's run in the White House. It's clearly a millennial or a z because I feel like ex's you know, we be following the rules. We're like, oh, I don't want to do that. So what happened was the number of probably in too of course, were criming every river about this, and they you know, were sharing like what will the farmers do? It was just so random, like people will have to pay for your you know, because you're getting loans forgiven people. It's going to the public is going to have to ingest those you know, the payments. And so the White House and supreme pettiness would reshare the person opposing this forgiveness plan with how much PPE loan of forgiveness they receive. So it's like this person's like they shouldn't get ten million, ten thousand, and then you see such and such was for had nine hundred thousand of PPE money forgiven. Marjorie whatever, that lady, crazy lady with with the blonde hair, you know, she had like one hundred something thousand a PPE loan forgiven. So it's like PPP sid PPE. I don't know why PPE is like, what is that in that?
Speaker 2: Like the personal protective equipment isn't in a long pandemic pneumonian terms. I got you, we know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: So I just thought that. I was like wait. At first, I was like, I thought it was a joke, and because if people were sharing it, I was like, oh, maybe somebody just made this meme and no, no, no, it's the actual White House account. Basically they did that. This. You remember when Will Smith smacked Chris Rock in the Black Constituents. Although we do not agree with Will Smith smacking Chris Rock, we are going to discuss it amongst ourselves, amongst family. You out there, you're not allowed to say nothing about Will Smith. Don't say none about Will Smith. And anyone who says something. People pulled up receipts to say this. You like Jim Carrey saying whatever Will Smith, but mean while he forcibly kissed like I think Christina Aguilera or somebody on stage, and they were like, Jim Carrey, this you okay, be quiet. Anybody who said a little anything. It's like, we're not saying Will is right. We're saying we're not talking to you. And so they pulled the immediate dissue and the White House did like, so you don't want regular people to have this ten thousand dollars potentially up to twenty thousand dollars forgiven, but you can be forgiven. I just saw a clip about you know the dr you know, Boltimort of personal Finance that we don't mention his name. He was basically saying, how oh, this is just for the Biden administration to get you guys to like that before you know, midterms. And I'm like, probably right. I'm like, I mean, so give me dinner before you seduce me, right, take me out shoe and so you know where everybody's aware. And he was like, basically that people should be responsible for their own debt. I'm like, and yet when you go to DR's website, he literally has my bankruptcy story. He had a net worth of a million dollars. This is him his sanctioned website that the words there are words that he said, yes, put up here off of bankruptcy when he was in his mid twenties and he had a net worth of a million dollars. This is what his website says. So I'm like, I'm confused. How do you say confused in Spanish?
Speaker 2: That might be confounded? But close enough, that's good.
Speaker 1: Closer You're I don't get because I'm just like, here's the thing, how are you going to apply for bankruptcy? Mister? I was a millionaire and then when the pores, including myself, well I'm not a poor but I was, I was like, hey, I'm having a hard time. I would love my helth because this would have been so helpful when I needed it. No, not you. It's giving hypocrisy, it's giving patriarchy, it's giving selfishness. It's giving. I don't really care about people. I just care about myself and as long as I can get what I need to get, forget about everybody else. You know, it's giving. Dave Ramsey did we say his name? Am there?
Speaker 2: You go?
Speaker 1: So yeah, I just to share that component too, that like some of the people are angry, and you know, but who cares if you if you qualify, you know, for some people, honestly, it's not even even nearly enough. I had a friend, she has her master, She owes six figures and she's like, girl, this is just a little dropping a bucket. I guess. So some people are saying it's not enough. Some people say it's too much. Some people are saying you shouldn't do it at all. But either way, it's happening. We still start somewhere. Yes, And you.
Speaker 2: Know what, it has been a long few years since Biden was elected. Has it been a few years. How many years has it been. It feels like seventy eleven. Anyway, it's been a minute, right, and at least finally we are seeing some action. Okay, we have had some gun reform, and it's never going to be enough for everybody, you know what I mean. Like, we have had this huge inflation Reduction Act that was just passed, which has you know, given so much more access to American households, like given you subsidies to invest in like electronic vehicles. That's the only thing that stands out to me because my husband has been hammering that home in my head ever since it was passed. But now we have the student debt relief now and I feel like progressives, like people were like, oh, it should be fifty k, it should be more but at least we started somewhere right. We said a president no pun intended, and I feel like, let's see what happens. We should also mention that it wasn't just about debt relief. This this I don't know this action that he took. It's also extending one final time your moratorium on federal student loan payments until the end of twenty twenty two, so one final time. And they were clear this time, one final time until December thirty first, twenty twenty two, and then payments will resume in January. And then also created a new income driven me payment plan right where it's five percent. It's based on your payments will be capped at five percent of your income, so very exciting things.
Speaker 1: It is exciting, you know, honestly, So hopefully people can lean into this and start to you know, get a little writer, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yes, And just one final announcement for again for the girls in the back, do not listen to your uncle at the cookout, even not just us, like go to White House dot gov, go to studentaid dot gov and get the information directly from the government websites and be sure that you were following all the proper protocols signing up so that you get the application when it's sent out, you know, being on top of this, just so you're not susceptible to any scams or people trying to take advantage of you, because that's what tend to happens. We saw it with PPP loans, We saw it with we see it with student loan relief, now you know. So yeah, just stay alert and let us know if y'all spot any scams, and we'll shout them out in a bad way, call them out.
Speaker 1: So we take a break.
Speaker 2: We will be right back with boost or break, y'all.
Speaker 1: And we're bless and back with brown boost brown Break. What you're gonna do is you gonna boots stop break on you? Brown booths brown break. What we gonna do? Oh you gonna boostop break on you?
Speaker 2: No one ever knows that bird look at bad boys bad Yeah? Yeah yeah, police, no police. Why was appropriate television for like a seven year old? Because I was wat you look.
Speaker 1: Back at some of the things I was watching. I was like, what was I watching? First of all, I remember when Miss Cleo first came out with you. You were too young? No, I remember late night call me now. So I don't know if it was miss Cleo, but I remember back in the day, I had just learned to use the phone because my parents taught me how to call in case something happened, and I just thought that you could just call phone numbers. Girl. When that two hundred and fifty dollars bill came in, my dad's like, who has been calling? And I'm like, I don't understand. I didn't understand that you paid. Girl. Anytime a phone number came across the screen, I ran in my car and I'd be like, hello, hello girl. Let's just say I hain't never called nobody again.
Speaker 2: Age brother in the era of Skinnemac and pay per view, let me just say, okay, we got a phone bill. I think he was like, it wasn't even like one of those sexy time phone hotlines that he called. It was like Victoria's secret customer service line that he called and some or something like that. Anyway, anyway, shout out to listen, no matter if it was smartphones. Before smartphones, kids have been finding a way to run a phone bills.
Speaker 1: Since if they not buying your rob lucks or whatever. Literally, Karen was like Roman was on her on her and his tablet, and she was like, did you just buy a game? He said, the other one's boring? He good at table She thought I had these you know, like you have these things on that people. The kids can't buy stuff. He thoughts that to buy what he wanted to buy, these kids will be running up your bill no matter what. So I'm going to boost this time. Well I think I boosted the last time too, but this actually just came across my time of the line. Let's see. I took a picture of it, so I went in I again photos, so I couldn't believe. I'm like, is this real? It is apparently Nigeria shout out to the Nijabs, which I am, becomes the first country to ban white and British models in all advertising. They said, we have two hundred million beautiful people here. We will use our own. I've never had that before and I was like, okay, because well here's the thing that that's like. So I think that's it's I think having your people reflected in advertising is critically important because it it is one of the reasons why there's so much self hate because if you look and you're like, well, you're telling me that's what's beautiful and that doesn't look like me at all. And I will say I was actually surprised about that. I'm like, okay, all for representation, but I'm so because typically what I've gone to Nigeria, I haven't. You don't really see that's usually what you see. You see black people on ads. Now, what I really want Nigeria to do is ban lightening of skin, you know. And maybe that's why they're doing this, because there's like an epidemic, if you will, of skin lightning. I mean, it's gotten it. Before it used to just be creams and like, but you could tell because people's knuckles would be dark still because you can't really lighten the knuckles. So and then also too, the cream would lighten you in a very unnatural way, you know. And then people started taking pills that would like, I don't know, reduce your melanin. Yes, And now many people get IV fluids. There's like a like a medicine that you can take. There's actually a medicine you could take that actually make yourself darker, but there's also this like IV that you could take that makes yourself lighter. Like it's crazy and really dangerous and can mess up all parts of your So I'm hoping that this is having advertisements that largely reflect like the population will allow people to see just how beautiful they are already. So I was like, Okay, yeah, so we'll see with all that, because I feel like I don't know that I've seen that many non black people in advertisers in Nigeria. I mean it's only I've only been a few times and it's been a while. But I'm wondering I would have to do some research. I just literally saw a chem across I would have to do some research. Is it as a result of the of the lightning epidemic that maybe people saw themselves more they wouldn't want to not look like themselves. I don't know, it's.
Speaker 2: Not even I mean for me obviously I'm not Nigerian, but I feel like what we really need, well, what we need in addition to things like that, is how can we invest in young girls self love? Because I feel like when you are when you are growing, when you grow up in an environment where you're surrounded by women who love their skin, they love their hair, they love their bodies, then that it's like it's it's infusing you know, young girls who grow up and then they're not because the problem with advertising and even I mean like advertising is kind of old school, like everyone's on social media now. It's when we glorify you know, European beauty, you know, ideals, we're doing it like because we're seeing it and then we're thinking, oh, but I'm not that. So like it's really about can we get to a place where little girls can see, you know, Eurocentric beauty and just think, oh, that's good for her and I'm gorgeous and beautiful too, And I mean that's a lot. That's like that's going to take generations. I think we need a generation, a couple of generations with a fair.
Speaker 1: There definitely is I mean when I was, there a hierarchy of like light skin is better, and it's like where does that come from? When the truth is the average person I'm like the average complexion, you know, for at least for like, you know, the part of Nigeria that my family's from. That Like, so it's like, well, where does that come from? You know? And I mean and here's the thing. The advertising is one thing, but there's still social media. There's still you know, you can't hyphenough to your point, it's like, well, if we're going to do the ads, can we do can we do ads where people are not lightening their skin? Let's denormalize that because.
Speaker 2: When you ban those products, like like a public health emergency, it is that you can even sell that shit on the shelves, because what would be the health use other than like, that's a wild to me.
Speaker 1: When I heard that people could take pills and ivs to do that, I'm like, what, Like, literally, if you look at there's some people like for example, you look at Sammy Sosa. You know he's a Dominican I believe, I'm a very famous baseball player, and like you see like the type of lightning that his skin has undergone. It's not something you can get from cream. You know that he's using something a more permanent, stronger method. And so it's like really like whoa, whoa, whoa whoa? Yes?
Speaker 2: And so is that what like little Kim was doing. It's a little little Kim.
Speaker 1: Oh dad, Yeah, I see Sadie Sosa. Do your Google's Mandy's looking at it? Now? Look at Mandy. I can say I can literally see your eyes go back many from I'm watching you. That's not the extreme.
Speaker 2: That isn't feel like I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's people don't have access to that. So they're using these creams that break them out in rashes and girls. So yeah, so we shall see how this work. I'm gonna do some research to see it, Like is this in relation to like the skin like lightning like epidemic and that's why they're like, oh maybe I people could see themselves and like cause you know, typically advertisements they're there to say this is what's beautiful, and so that is that the purpose? And so if so, I'm like, let's see. So yeah, that's my boosty breaky, like you know, the Nigerian has decided to try this and see how it goes. Yeah, we're gonna see.
Speaker 2: Well, I have like a semi related boost. I was gonna boost my girl Lizzo because not only did she win some MOONMN last night, I actually found I was like googling, like a boomer, how do you stream the vm as.
Speaker 1: I just wanted some entertainment with you and in Newark they tape it in Newark, which I'm like, eh, I look at us, Oh really nice?
Speaker 2: Okay, you were close by yeah, So I was streaming it and I caught her acceptance speech. I don't know, I forget what award. It was like song of the Year, Album of the Year, something for about damn time. And so there was this comic, this male comic I don't even know if I want to speak his garry spears something like that. I hadn't heard of him, I mean Shade, but nobody had I heard of him until he decided to use Lizzo in her platform to make sure that he became a headline. So he was like fat shaming her and sayg just really fun, I mean fucked up, fat phobic, misogynistic remarks about her body type and compared her to a just childish behavior like I have heard better jokes on the school bus okay in Henry County, Georgia. Shout out to all the bullies anyway, But Lizzo got up on stage to win her award, and she gave an epic performance in this like amazing pink catsuit whatever. She looked phenomenal, and she was like, I know, she said something to the effect of, is this the point where you guys want me to like shout out my haters or make a comment like I'm not gonna comment because bitch, I'm just winning yea and period period paragraphs.
Speaker 1: So the best for VEG is your paper. I sit if you don't Beyonce.
Speaker 2: Did she literally say that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I did not catch that part. Maybe I just thought quip anyway, Yeah, so love Lizzo. Shout out to her for that moment. And I mean, I feel like people like Lizo. I will shout out to Lizzo and Ashley Graham. And I'm on the right side of TikTok. I am in the full figured women's side of TikTok. There's so much positive body content out there if you guys look for it, Like there are incredible content creators, and they are just glorifying bodies that look like the ones that I see every day. Like I took my son to the pool this morning and I didn't even worry about shaven mellows because I just saw a TikToker yesterday, Like, ooh, regular girl at the pool, you know, pantylines not perfect, didn't go get wax. Like this is a reality, and people like Lizo. I think she's the queen of that body love self love movement because like I'm at this point. I'm just I'm tired of choosing to feel shitty about the body that I have in the moment that I have it. And I was just like, in another thirty five years, when I'm seventy, I'm going to be looking.
Speaker 1: Back and be like, damn girl, like those it was fine, those.
Speaker 2: Like legging those knees, knees, walking upstairs.
Speaker 1: Elbow bend and will. So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as much as there's negativity out there, I do feel like there's such a safe space if you, if you find the right spaces on these internet streets, on social media where you can feel loved and be seen. And yeah, so shout out to Lizo, congrats on you deserve all trophies, and to all the creators who are glorifying. Yes, it's about damn time to glorify these body types.
Speaker 1: I love that, Okay, Yeah, I love it all right. You guys can listen to us every Wednesday, ask per usual, bring a friend next time, don't come alone because you know we're here. Also listen to us on Friday. We have our Baqa brand and Bischen question and answer so not to be missed. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: So you can to check out a bit podcast. Oh oh yeah, checkout tips documentary. Yes, her starring role in a documentary called Get Smart with Money September sixth. While you were talking about it, I went onto Netflix's app because that's what I do when I'm having mommy time in the bathtub, Okay, and I put the little bell icon good where you get an alert?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Did I do it right? You can also share that? So then I went and shared it on my Instagram. Okay, soy mile okay, speaking of chocolate women doing the damn thing. Tiffany, it's about damn time that you had a starring role in a Netflix series. So September sixth, I'll send you my bill for publicity later.
Speaker 1: Thank you. How about y'all until next week.
Speaker 2: See y'all next week. Hey, ba fan, we could not do this show without your support or the support of our team behind the scenes. The Brown Ambission Podcast is produced by Cumulus Podcast Network. It's edited by the wonderful Imani Crosby and produced by Tanya Bustos. Dennistimplinsky is our in house tech guru, and I am Bandy Woodard Santos, your co host, and I will see y'all next week.