Speaker 1: Two teas in a pod with Teddy Mellancamp and camera jeedge.
Speaker 2: Ho ho ho. Who going a hoe? Bitch?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 2: You a hoe too?
Speaker 4: While the twatz that it kind of fits the twas.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, all right, we are here with a holiday special.
Speaker 4: We are reviewing.
Speaker 5: Some of the Housewife's products.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm so bummed because I forgot to bring my Melissa Gorga Sprinkle cookies.
Speaker 4: How'd you forget?
Speaker 2: I forgot it, you know, Teddy. It takes me two hours to get here to.
Speaker 1: La and I had so many other things and I just forgotten.
Speaker 5: But let me just tell you. They are so good. They are about that thick, they are soft, they're cake like.
Speaker 1: They taste amazing, almost like a like a.
Speaker 5: You know, buttercake, Yes, kind of like that. It's very very good.
Speaker 4: What's the price point on that one?
Speaker 1: I think they're thirty dollars and you get twelve of them and they come very nicely packaged. There's a little magnetic thing that opens up. There's little slots where four different slots where the cookies go. I recommend, highly recommend them.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't appreciate you not bringing them, because how are we supposed to follow up Harry's sauce with the dessert tree.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we have Harry's sauce here. Okay, Harry's famous sauce Rosemary red vine. Now I am going to be honest and let you know I'm not a fan of Rosemary in general, in general and especially in bread.
Speaker 5: I cannot really I like rosemary.
Speaker 2: You like Rosemary? Okay, Well, here we have it. I can't even.
Speaker 4: Ummy and dummy. I would probably add meat sauce, some cheese, and a little parmesan.
Speaker 2: So it's seventy calories.
Speaker 1: I don't even know where you get this at though, gluten free, vegetarian, no added salt, keto friendly.
Speaker 4: I gets healthy. Yeah. Well, I can say for sure that I've had Harry sauce in the flow.
Speaker 2: Don't ever say that again.
Speaker 5: What I have had Harry Harry sauce in the flesh.
Speaker 4: I have had Harry sauce in the flow.
Speaker 1: We raised to raise delete really he's no, he's made it for us at the house.
Speaker 5: I don't want to.
Speaker 4: I don't want to hear it in the flesh sauce in the flush either way.
Speaker 1: So you can get this at Harry's famous dot com. You can go ahead and log on and order some of Harry's famous sauce.
Speaker 5: Teddy's had his famous sauces in person.
Speaker 4: In the flesh. In the flesh, I'm going to wash it down with some real cocoa.
Speaker 2: Now, this is crystals, the crystals.
Speaker 4: I think it's good.
Speaker 2: It's good.
Speaker 4: It's good. Crystal has actually made me an alcoholic beverage with this before, and it was really good.
Speaker 2: I think I don't know.
Speaker 1: That we're crunches your thirst because coconut water is so it's organic, pure coconut water, fat free, gluten free.
Speaker 4: Let's see the electro light.
Speaker 2: There's nothing.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's any sugars in it, is there? I mean it's thirty five calories per serving.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 1: There's two servings in one, so yep, we like it. I'm not sure where you purchase.
Speaker 4: Enjoyed Real Coco.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure if they have it in stores, but I.
Speaker 4: Think they have it at Costco. I think so. I may have made that up, but I'm pretty sure she told me that.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is one of my absolute favorites. I talk about it all the time, Lisa Renna's lip kit. It's a great stocking stuffer. You can go on to your website and purchase this.
Speaker 5: Oh god, this scares me.
Speaker 4: Hold on this long on, It's only hurt for a minute. Should I give you an overline? God?
Speaker 2: If I can't wait to list see what this looks like?
Speaker 4: Looks good? Okay.
Speaker 5: The one thing that I really love about Lisa's this.
Speaker 4: Is what I'm going to start doing to keep you from talking. And there's one more three three piece set and they have a lot of different colors. I talk about this a lot on my social media because I really like this product. Let's see tom No, you got it. This is your first time getting my makeup?
Speaker 2: Girl, Chelsea tells me not to do that.
Speaker 4: Well, I need you to do it because I don't have a steady hand and your lips are chapped. I've been wanting to pick this piece of skin for like an hour. Just do it.
Speaker 2: Lisa run a lip kit.
Speaker 1: I am obsessed, have been obsessed. She sends me her products. The one thing because I do have dry skin and dry lips. It goes on so nice. Like some of the mac ones and stuff, I'm like like trying to rip it through my skin. This goes on very smooth, and it's a great little This is a great stuff.
Speaker 4: It's a perfect stocking stuff.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 4: We've got the ion view.
Speaker 2: Now I did not get this.
Speaker 5: She she tried to send it to me, but you need to sign for it, and I was not home and I got sent back.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll be taking this one.
Speaker 4: Thank you. The mirror says, she's the moment.
Speaker 2: She is the moment.
Speaker 4: She's the moment.
Speaker 2: Would you like some silver?
Speaker 4: I would just like a little let's Oh wow, that actually really good? Oh that is pretty?
Speaker 5: Got a match that's actually really pretty.
Speaker 4: This is really pretty. And there's I like that. There's some neutrals. But then you can all send Yeah. She also has eyelashes. I know because I've used them before. But I forgot to bring that.
Speaker 5: Send us more and you purchase this where dot.
Speaker 4: Com, ion Beauty dot com. Okay, by Tony Mo.
Speaker 3: Remember she was part of the remember when they had the party. Well we got to get into this is this Karen Hugar's candle.
Speaker 2: It actually smells really good.
Speaker 4: It does smell really good. It actually smells like it's gonna go.
Speaker 2: I already have when it's over there.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, leadam Fragrance dot com nice seed candle, smells really good.
Speaker 2: It's got a cute little bow on it. I give it a ten.
Speaker 3: Like it.
Speaker 1: Now, I am actually I'm going to go right here into this I am wearing. Are you I am seeing a model right here?
Speaker 4: I have She's like Stacy from Potomac. Now hold on, we need to zip.
Speaker 1: This, okay, So I am modeling, leave me alone. I am modeling Heather Debro's.
Speaker 2: Jackets leather jacket I wore.
Speaker 5: I believe I wore this in the fashion show when we were in Sonoma.
Speaker 2: And it's uh, Susan Bender and Heather.
Speaker 5: De Bro they did a collab and this is a jacket and this is the white shirt that we wore.
Speaker 2: Very nice. It's got stretched to it, which I like.
Speaker 5: And if you hold it up, teddy, it's got like structure.
Speaker 4: So there's like so it looks cute. It looks cute like the little.
Speaker 2: Pavel darts and stuff like that. So it's really cute.
Speaker 4: And since Heather didn't send me one, I'll just.
Speaker 2: Be cute and you can have that one.
Speaker 4: I think I have one at home perfect.
Speaker 2: But yes, love that as well.
Speaker 4: In this jacket, Phil, I know, it's really soft, it's very buttery. Yes, it's very that's just the.
Speaker 1: One that Cynthia was wearing her photo shoot that Heather did Heather, and Heather.
Speaker 2: Didn't even like it. Oh but she did.
Speaker 4: But then she reposted she may got a lot of like, let's see these bath bombs. So not to be confused, these bath bombs are Whitney Rose, not Meredith.
Speaker 2: And they smell like rose.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly like Rose smells just like ros.
Speaker 2: There's no bathtip here so we can drop it in. But this is what it looks like.
Speaker 4: It's cute. It's cute, and clearly it's been around for some time. So all the allegations that she was coming after merediths like wild.
Speaker 5: It's called wild Rose, so I would go on wild rose dot com.
Speaker 4: I wonder if all the flavors.
Speaker 2: Are rose flavors.
Speaker 4: That isn't that sense flavor?
Speaker 5: You don't eat it, you can eat, you can eat.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: Well, we had some other products that we wanted to show you the best for last. These are candies, vibrating panties. Oh, you stick the vibrator right in here, you stick the vibrator inside the panty liner here.
Speaker 4: Okay, we're gonna have to do this outside of the pants.
Speaker 2: I feel like I think there's a remote.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, can we be in charge of each other's Oh my god, So what do you do? You put this?
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 2: Well, you got to put your thing in there.
Speaker 4: I know what I'm I like to do it after the fact, right, hold on? Which way do you think? Which one's the remote? Which one goes in your privates?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: This goes up? Yes? Hold on this direction?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, yes, it's on. Oh okay, there's no batteries in it.
Speaker 4: Well, Candy, we're trying. Well, it's in sexual harassment?
Speaker 2: Is this sexual harassment in the workplace?
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 4: Because we can't get it to turn on?
Speaker 2: We didn't charge the batteries enough.
Speaker 4: We hate to be the bearer of bad news. This is what it looks like, which one would be slightly concerned that I have a dinger all of a sudden, but.
Speaker 2: We can't actually fully review the product.
Speaker 4: Because we forgot to charge it. This really sums up our life.
Speaker 3: But you know what, well, it's a great concept though it is, but I don't like you holding my remote.
Speaker 1: Here we go, So this is what it looks like. And Teddy were wondering just to go in this way or this way. It depends on what hole you want to vibrate. But I would say, well, maybe we need to turn them on. I thought that there yeah, oh hold on, nobody, it was on, but then it went off.
Speaker 2: Oh there you go, okay, every time you hit it.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I'm gonna take these off right now before I get into a sexual harassment buzz I have give me, give.
Speaker 4: Me the remote.
Speaker 5: You probably need this way more than me right now.
Speaker 4: Well, nothing's happening.
Speaker 5: Mine is mine's.
Speaker 2: Well, that is that is pretty cool.
Speaker 4: This is pretty amazing.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm gonna leave these with you.
Speaker 4: Great, I'll take that. I love more than leftover camera's sex toys. Happy holidays to me. Holidays the gift that keeps on giving. I am.
Speaker 2: I'll take the the lip kit.
Speaker 4: You can also use this here. Oh it's a face vibrator. You can't.
Speaker 2: You can't even you can't even.
Speaker 4: Turn on a vibrator.
Speaker 2: Jesus teddy.
Speaker 4: I have my own set of issues. Guys. Well, happy holidays.
Speaker 1: Well, hey, if you want us to reduce product our way, we've been more than happy to Yeah, we'll be thrilled to
Speaker 4: Mm hm