Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning. Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Hello, good morning, Hi, Hey, good morning Wednday. How you feeling this morning?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm talking to you. Hi, everybody mornings.
Speaker 1: Good to hear your voice.
Speaker 3: Well, it's nice to be it's nice to be heard. So so me and Gina are on the phone and it's good to talk to you. You know, guys, I fired my second attorney. Yeah, okay, yeah, well no, she just isn't the person for me at all. You know, I don't want to say why, but she deserves that.
Speaker 4: Explain the people who Gina is too wendy for people that don't know who may not know who Gene is.
Speaker 1: They may have saw her on the documentary. They may not have.
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, I forgot you guys. Yes, the documentary, my fabulous friend Gina. Yeah, she's on the documentary. But she also knows why I fired the attorney. And she also hates that I'm in the I'm in the memory unit this floor.
Speaker 5: Gina, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 1: Give people, give me from some background on who you are.
Speaker 4: Gina has been on a Breakfast Club before Gina was on Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Maybe how long ago was that, Gina?
Speaker 5: We were private four years ago, five years.
Speaker 1: Ago, okay, four years ago, and give them some background on who you are.
Speaker 5: My name is Gina Lisa montro So. I have an agency called Connect Care Advisory Group. We assist the elderly and disabled h in ensuring that they live a quality of life at home and able to stay home, regardless of the type of care that they in or any chronic illness that they're dealing with at home, dementia, natural aging. We assist in making sure that there's care at home so they can maintaing at their life at home.
Speaker 6: I have a question for hey, Gina, I have a question for you and Wendy.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 7: I know Wendy she mentioned that she had fired the attorney or whatever, and I know that there was a conversation around like the Lincoln hearing and she's supposed to be going to these doctors and like all this stuff, Like where are you guys on that, Like has she had another evaluation yet or anything that y'all can share on that.
Speaker 5: There is nothing we know at the moment, scheduled everything is at a halt. We're just waiting just to see how how Wendy needs tonight.
Speaker 3: You know, I am still accused of having a frontal temple dementia, and they are accusing me of being inpacitated, which I am clearly not, you know what I'm saying. But you know, I do have to say that that that evaluation of me for what you've already accused me.
Speaker 2: Right, well, let me let me ask you, and not to start off with quote unquote business. But but Wendy, how are you doing? How was your father's birthday? How was that trip? How was that for you in getting out and being able to shop and seeing your family?
Speaker 1: How is that?
Speaker 3: Oh, well, it's the birthday. The birthday was great, you know what I'm saying. Me and my dad, we had a great time. And you know, my sister and my brother, you know, my niece. We all had a really great time. My son was a part of it too. You know, while I was in Miami, I also did some shopping in Miami because my guardian person told me that I would not be going to storage. So you know, everything is in storage here in New York, you know what I'm saying. So you know, I have to see that. I have to see the judge, I have to meet my attorneys. I have to do this and that here in New York, so you know, I need, you know, the clothing. So I did some clothing shopping while I was in Miami, which, by the way, my guardian person gave the credit card to my attorney, who I fired. Uh, but back in New York in the meantime, the credit card with my money. It wasn't my credit card anyway, they denied me doing some of the shopping in Miami, and I had no Look, the point is that this is the freaking life that I'm still in, you understand.
Speaker 2: So they put a limit on you, and I'll only allowed you to buy certain things, and when you tried they stop.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, Who's who to tell me what I can buy and what I can't buy? I mean, like, that's my money? Correct, Oh, I forgot my money is being used for other people to get attorneys.
Speaker 1: What do you mean other people?
Speaker 4: Like like like who like is it Sabrina your guardian like like Sabrina Morrissey.
Speaker 3: Well, what I understand is that that they're there are four attorneys going on so far, you know, using my money and not attorney for me.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know, you know.
Speaker 4: Sabrina Marcy put out a statement and said that she says, she insists that you don't know that you have dementia. She made those allegations in court documentary related to the lawsuit against Lifetime.
Speaker 3: That okay, well, you know what, the guardian person has issues of her own.
Speaker 4: Has she been retaliating against you since any since you've been you know, very vocal about what's.
Speaker 1: Been going on.
Speaker 3: In an elegant way of course.
Speaker 1: Okay, wow, what is that?
Speaker 3: Cana?
Speaker 8: Can you?
Speaker 3: Can you please explain the things that I thought? Now won't explain?
Speaker 5: Say the things, say the things I mean. I mean. What Wendy always explains to me is that privileges are always taken away from her when she speaks out about what's going on with her in this luxury assisted living and you know, it could.
Speaker 3: Just be.
Speaker 5: By the way, a third possession taking away a trip to the storage unit, you know, wondering if she's going to go see her dad. She doesn't have that many outside activities, but the very limited ones that she does get. Wendy explained to me that you know, they're held hostage because Wendy's not acting in a certain way that Sabrina doesn't like.
Speaker 8: It's it's just discussing.
Speaker 5: It's overbearing. It's Unjoss, it's inhumane. She's using Wendy as a pawn and keeping her stuck in this building without any socialization.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 5: She can't make calls, but can call her.
Speaker 8: It's so healthy, and it's it's very concerning that this is a guardian who and that name guardian is supposed to guard, protect her and make her say.
Speaker 3: I am being guard her as I am being barready remembered. You can't use that. You can't press the bell to go downstairs. You know, somebody's got to allow you, you know what I'm saying. So fortunately, fortunately there's a gym in this building, and so that's that's great for me, you know what I'm saying. I mean, I'm always as a matter of fact, Charlemagne, you and I were talking about the day that I was going to the gym. I had just come back and you were and said you were on your way, you know. So so that's like a regular thing for me now, you know what I'm saying. It always has been. But you know, at least that's in the building, you know, and not on this floor. But I can't leave the floor unless i'm allowed.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying I have a question about that.
Speaker 3: Otherwise otherwise you're remember this floor is locked, like you need keys to even press the bell to go downstairs. Yes, it's the memory unit.
Speaker 7: There was a story that broke that was somebody in the facility, and employee at the facility said that originally you were placed on the third floor, Wendy, where you have more freedom, and then they moved you to the floor you on now because of an incident at the bar where you live.
Speaker 6: Have you you heard that story, Gina? Did you guys see that story?
Speaker 1: They said you was getting drunk windy?
Speaker 6: Yeah, they said you were.
Speaker 3: You want to well, do you want to know what when I first when I first got here, Actually it was at a time near my birthday, you know, it was in July when I got here from Connecticut, which, by the way, Connecticut was an entire memory unit, uh floor top to bottom, and there were like four different units in Connecticut. So everything was about remembering nothing except for me and regarding alcohol first of all, yes, you know it was like this. It was like this party, you know, And it wasn't a party for me. It was a party for everybody. I mean, they had lobster and shrimp and all kinds of things that, by the way, are not here on this floor. And yes, there was also alcohol that was being served, and yes, you know the martini is the martini? Then, yes, the martini and other liquor that I will never have again in life. And thank you, thank you for telling me about that. Yes, that did happen, and that will never happen again in life. Ever, I got so many more important things to do, like getting out of this goddamn guardianship.
Speaker 4: When when is that gonna be? What's the next steps for you getting out the guardianship?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, please, I mean I will live elegantly here in New York getting back to work, of course, because I still don't know exactly what kind of money I have, you know, because the attorney that I was working with, Oh, by the way, it's the same attorney that was not allowed I wouldn't have been allowed to see my dad in Miami if I didn't have this attorney. Who would be flying with me? You know what I'm saying, which is like really sing weird. But what will I be doing? Well, first of all, I'll be going back to work. I need money, you know what I'm saying I need money that everybody else is taking from me, you know, And I still don't know what kind of money I have. Besides, you know, I like to work. Why not? You know? And and I don't think that I will have a hard time working at all.
Speaker 1: What would you like to do?
Speaker 2: Like you said you want to work? Do you want to do a show?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: What? What is?
Speaker 1: What is?
Speaker 3: I don't want to talk. Look, look, DJA, I can't get that specific on radio, but I know the things that I've been offered that I would lose. Shut up, I'm standing up. I'm doing the happy Dance.
Speaker 1: What's that with the Lifetime lawsuit? Wendy?
Speaker 3: I love Lifetime? Are you serious? Oh god? Oh wait, I can't. I can't do so much talking, but but Gina, you can talk. Look, I love Lifetime. Lifetime has been good to me. And when I get out of guardianship, if Lifetime is what they want, let's talk the ducats, Let's talk about the money, let's talk. Let's talk about what I'd be doing.
Speaker 1: What your guardian is suing them?
Speaker 3: Oh well she's gone to Look, I'm on the wrong team, just like you know, my guardian person as well as the judge. You know what I'm saying. They tell me, oh my gosh, Wendy, you stand to get twenty million dollars. What do I want with twenty million dollars when it has the first of all? First of all, look just stop. You know how much money will be going to you and you and you and you by by the time I have to pay everybody, I end up with one dollar, Like gine, can you expound upon which I've been speaking of?
Speaker 5: Well, it's my understanding. The cases on pause we recently just saw on line. There's some uh an answer that Amy responded back to the request for uh the lasses to be on pause. And you know, everybody's questioning, why would.
Speaker 3: You why the way, by the way, by the way. I love everything on pause? You know it just stopped that lawsuit? Did you just stop? I love you.
Speaker 5: I guess what they're saying is, why should this case be on pause when you already stated Wendy wasn't incapacitated.
Speaker 3: And yeah, telling me that.
Speaker 5: Why would she have to undergo more medical evaluation when you already came to the forefront with this information.
Speaker 3: I don't have it.
Speaker 1: Whatever, and I don't understand.
Speaker 4: I will never understand the lawsuit against Lifetime, especially being a Sobrita was your guardian when you went through that whole process, the.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, you know what I wish I had? I wish I have roast beef right now, like I really do, miss food man. Look, let me tell you something. And and and that was the last time that I had a regular food like like you know what I'm saying, Like here, you know in my bedroom, Yes, I have bars and you know you know that like protein bars and and and like nature Valley bars that I have some of that. And there's also eating across this floor, you know, on the fifth floor. But you know, where where can I get corn beef sandwiches? You know what I'm saying? Where can I have collar greens and black eyed peas and cornbread and m where can I get I mean, I mean we would send it there.
Speaker 1: We would send it up there for you if we knew you could have it. But we would definitely send it up there.
Speaker 3: We did.
Speaker 1: We sent some food up there for you.
Speaker 4: From a soul food spot, but they said Sabrina had it, had it taken away.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Behind behind the scenes. If I give you the address to where I am. Can you send me just just like you could.
Speaker 5: Get food delivered over there? Yep, she got some candy the other day, some fun.
Speaker 1: Definitely have some food sent for you.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I mean, I mean, please, it has to. It has to correlate with the day that I'm about to go work out, you know what I'm saying, because you know, I gotta, I gotta, you know, burn calvaries off as well as you know. And by the way, my the demon, my feet they're going really well, you know what I'm saying, Just just natural feet for me.
Speaker 7: Wendy how a lot of speaking of food because you was at the Cuban restaurant was Okay, a lot of people when we were reporting that they were hitting me so surprised to see you with your son. So and because of everything you said in that TMZ dot, where are y'all at right now?
Speaker 3: How soon?
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm just asking because people want to know.
Speaker 3: That I was with my friends where.
Speaker 6: In Miami your son, your son?
Speaker 7: So after that, I drop they thought they thought you didn't want anything else to do with your son.
Speaker 6: And then y'all oh no.
Speaker 3: No no no, no, no no no no no no, No, My son and I are doing very well. You know, we're regularly on the phone, and you know, like, you know what my son always says to me, And he doesn't say this a lot, but when he says it, it just it means, oh my god, I'm gonna cry. It means a lot to me. He always says, you know, mom, what's your last name? And I tell him, you know what, williams, and he says, no, your last name is Hunter. You're a hunter. You know my name is Hunter. You know what I'm saying. I mean, anyway, that is my that is my marital last name, and I'm not married anymore. But you know, the important thing about my son is that he always just wants me to be his mom. Always. I'm talking about like when he's one, when he's two, when he's five, when he's ten, he's twenty four now, and he still feels the same, and I get I get that, you.
Speaker 5: Know, Yeah, it was always going to be her son, always, always, unconditionally, whatever he did, She's never going to leave his side. That's always going to be there for him. And people shouldn't think because of the situation that happened that she's going to disown him, but that's learned. But she will never abandon him and walk away from him. That's that's her son.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is my son. But you know one thing that I will not do. I will not be promissive in any way, shape or for regarding my money. And I aready told him that. I said, look, boy, you know you leave my money alone. My money is my money, you know.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: Well, listen, when do you say she wants to call in, uh like once a week just to give people an update, or twice a week just to give people an update, anything else you want people to know?
Speaker 3: Now, Wendy, Well, once I get once, I well, you know what if I if there's something else that I want to tell you about. I mean, you know, it just doesn't have to be about the turning talk, you know what I mean. There's there's always jokes and laughter going on too.
Speaker 1: So what's fancy right now?
Speaker 3: Well, what's tickling my fancy right now actually is I'm about to see this woman and she'll be here in about forty five minutes. You know.
Speaker 1: What's she doing?
Speaker 3: The woman is with the guardian person and she okay, okay, when you have a guardian person, then you also have this person who wants you to come out to eat with or you know, if I want nail polish, she's the ones who gets me the nail polish. She's the ones who gets the correct the water, which is poland spring, you know what I'm saying. So for her. Oh, by the way, no, I will not be going out to eat with her, you know what I'm saying. And I do want to let her know that, just just because there's not much to talk about, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: She's like runner. Basically, she comes and asks you what you need and then she go gets a vo you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hate saying that, but yes, yes, she's my runner. She's my runner. Yeah, and she's also the person. She's also the person like you know when I go for my mammogram, which I do want to do that. Girls, we've done that before, you know, so I want to. I want her to. We're together. We're going to get the date and the time and then we'll go together.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well.
Speaker 3: No, it's for me. It's from breast, not for her breast. But you know I mean no, I mean she gets hers done on her own, on her own. Shut up.
Speaker 4: And so look what you got your girlfriend doing?
Speaker 1: How you doing?
Speaker 3: Do? Shut up? Anyway?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Well we love you. You know you could call anytime, Wendy.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, this is what I want to tell everybody starts and foremost. Okay, I want to thank everybody with the gofund me. You know what I'm saying. The go fund me is definitely needed financially speaking. You know, my guardian person has all of my money and she's using my money, I guess for her needs and not mine. You know, my niece Alex, my niece Alex, Gina, can you talk about my niece Alex.
Speaker 5: So it's almost at go. But we had to give already twenty one thousand dollars of that GoFundMe to the attorney that's representing Alex to release Wendy in her petition.
Speaker 3: God away, excuse me, Dad, Marty in person. Look that the attorney and my niece Alex. That was denied. So now the attorney and Alex have the petition again. Go ahead, Jana.
Speaker 6: They denied her from getting an attorney Alex.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, that hasn't been done yet. That there's going to be a hearing in March to determine her petition. But we already spent twenty one thousand of that forty five and that was just for the little bit of work, which is big work done. So that go fundme is going to go pretty quick. So any more donations to help Alice continue to help one to get out of the scholarship would help, and we appreciate it.
Speaker 3: We definitely appreciate it. You know. I just want to say that I love my fans and I and I just everybody thank you for for your good support and for the people that don't.
Speaker 5: Like the Breakfast Club so being so amazing being there for Wendy, Scharlma, Lauren, DJ NV, You guys are amazing and without this platform, I don't think the world would have been able to actually see that Wendy is not incapacitated.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you so much, and this platform is always open for Wendy. She can call any time, doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: I'll I'll be calling you again next week.
Speaker 2: Alrighty, guys, have a great day and we're gonna send you some food we can.
Speaker 1: Bye answer in the morning. Breakfast Club