Speaker 1: Trapp Trapp really like you never.
Speaker 2: Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome to another exciting episode of the Trap Nerves podcast.
Speaker 3: I was going, guys, d how's your week on?
Speaker 4: It's the Trap Nerves back again, spending hell of nerve.
Speaker 1: Ship we begin.
Speaker 3: I don't know how.
Speaker 4: I'm still booky, spooky, spooky. So we had men to the murders that we did like that last summer, so we're still.
Speaker 1: Lying about it.
Speaker 3: I know what you did.
Speaker 1: We waited for.
Speaker 3: That's cream scream over.
Speaker 1: That's definitely scret Oh my god, nigga, that's screamed.
Speaker 5: It's scary movie.
Speaker 3: Remember what she did a scary movie, the niggas.
Speaker 1: I don't like that.
Speaker 4: It's like way to watch, like people remember shipping scared movie before they actually remember the actual movie.
Speaker 1: It came from.
Speaker 3: Now we're that old.
Speaker 1: Excellent. But I've been chilling, y'all. I ain't been doing nothing. Shout out to goddamn Salty. It happened again. So I was chilling. I was like, when I get dying like to the Beast, I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 4: But Salty said, fuck that, check your steam account and I.
Speaker 1: Had dying like the beasts.
Speaker 4: So I've been running it and shout out to Bleak Darkening Black Gaming guest of the show Free end of the podcast, me and him being lucky just like co oping it and I.
Speaker 1: Would not lie.
Speaker 4: This game is beautiful as hell, Like I'm enjoying it right now. It's it's definitely better than Dying Like two, but it's.
Speaker 1: One of them.
Speaker 4: You got guns and ship again, so it's like I'm enjoying it, and you know, I feel like with a tech Land, they kind of they revolutionized, like you know, we got resident evils on bees, but now they're all like tech lands up because we like they made they kind of reinvented the like landscape when it comes to un be games, So I kind of always expect them niggas when they come to like Dead Island, and then they just said fuck Dead Island and we're gonna go to Dying Light.
Speaker 5: Is that the same company?
Speaker 1: Yep, that's why.
Speaker 4: That's why it took so long for us to get downing like too, because they stopped making din like and made Dead Island. But then you know, it's like the people, I want to say it's one of them tech Land made Dead Island, but the public, you know, it's the publish the moment, so it's like they made the original one, but ship if I'm not.
Speaker 1: Mistaken, Oh yeah, I didn't know that interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was both because that's why they kind of like stayed to its doyn like because they couldn't.
Speaker 1: They couldn't. It's when they couldn't make another Dead Island or is it the.
Speaker 5: Other way, because they up themselves. They did themselves.
Speaker 1: They out did themselves real quick, so it was weird. So shit, I'm enjoying.
Speaker 4: But the way it's kind of like they finally continued off where the first one left out after the DLCAS and everything. It's because you know, like Down like two is like twelve fifteen years ahead, like niggas with think Kyle Krane is like a legend type shit, and it's like, oh shit, this nigga was locked up in a facility to get experimented on the whole time.
Speaker 5: Eoo.
Speaker 1: But it's legit, it's straight. I'm enjoying it right now.
Speaker 4: The controls, it's like they kind of because Down like to disappointed me. But I can say they kind of blended the feel of the first one with the like I guess new controls of two and it blended together real nice for this because I'm enjoying it.
Speaker 1: Then with the co op, I always.
Speaker 4: Respected them because it's like, you know, zombie games be like the only niggas will actually like they care about their co op like still like to this day, like them the only niggas they got some liken'll be ship. They're going to make sure the co op can work. The only thing I don't like right now that is not cross play.
Speaker 5: But there's not a lot of there's not a lot of zombie games. Well that's not true. There are a lot of.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of.
Speaker 5: I would say that there aren't any more recent ones that are that way that made that way, right.
Speaker 1: Because I probably say the last big big one to me was worldwa Z.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean I probably like the last left for that issue, right right. I want a good survival one, man, That's what That's what I'm waiting for. That's a good survival one.
Speaker 4: Is like I don't know why when it comes to like seven days, the seven days to that type ship or like day Z, I just don't it's just feel outdated a little bit to me.
Speaker 1: Is I don't know, like how old is that game? Man like, it's just like we need like I need some If it.
Speaker 4: Had I say, days gone gameplay with hell of like the multi server online capabilities, I'll be okay with myself.
Speaker 1: Is that's asking for too much?
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, but.
Speaker 1: It's okay. It's okay to dream. Damn it.
Speaker 5: Look look at what the day before then, right they tried. They know they didn't, don't lie the day before scammed everyone. Let's not rewrite history.
Speaker 1: No, no, what they tried with that marketing?
Speaker 5: Okay, by using them as they showed that there is definitely a big market for a survival zombie game. I feel just don't have it.
Speaker 1: You just don't have it.
Speaker 4: Because it isn't evil linear and it's like every open super open world zombie game. It just feels like I feel like they use the pub g engine and just throw zombies in it.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. No, no, you know, I just like they just do that big sandbox and throw hell of zombies in it and just give you ship to do. But there's no like goal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean like seven days to die. I need I need better, I need more modern seven days to die, that's.
Speaker 3: What I need.
Speaker 1: I can feel, I feel it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I'm surprised they never did no like super graphic boost for seven days, not as you say that, you.
Speaker 1: Know how you know how arc be it?
Speaker 4: They like super little like reborn, like remaster ship seven days should get one of them type shit.
Speaker 1: At least they deserve it.
Speaker 5: No, they got needs to be completely rebooted, or not even reboot just make a sequel with better mechanics.
Speaker 1: Pull a final.
Speaker 4: Fanst at fourteen, like the seventh Day, really the final seventh Day or some ship, and then go into a new ship.
Speaker 1: But I ain't really been that much.
Speaker 4: You know, we started Spooky Sea, so I said, I never played Risen in Evil zero, So I'm starting my Risen and Evil run if y'all want to donate to me getting Risen in Evil five and six them the only ones I do not have at the moment. But I'm finna start Rising Evil zero because I never played like the prequel to the WESCA Mansion incident, So that's gonna be a fun thing. Uh when we starting got you want to start Lift for Dead when this episode, Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 1: We can do like a Monday night.
Speaker 5: Like oh we're playing it after but no Monday not good for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, we'll figure it out.
Speaker 4: Since it's Octoba now, ship, we gotta figure out that so we can start to lift a dead. Niggas were saying, hey, if y'all need a third or fourth, let me know, and I was like, because you know.
Speaker 1: What do you mean? Guys?
Speaker 5: We have four people right here, don't you Our fans have faith and the people we have here to show up for our name nights.
Speaker 4: Snack's computer be fucking up, but don't tell him.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna try to use the laptop. I just haven't.
Speaker 1: Actually go out, and then, you know, I was just going to sleep.
Speaker 6: I just think I'm gonna waste my time playing left for Dead.
Speaker 1: You see what I mean. Baca was just gonna go to sleep and say, fucking's type ship. So ship.
Speaker 4: Other than that, you know, chilling shout out to everybody that's been just you know, currently on stream fucking with you boy, uh, other than that.
Speaker 1: Kicking it, I'm on TikTok now.
Speaker 4: I finally started streaming on TikTok too, and I realized, like I hate everybody to try to brag about having hell of followers on TikTok now because I streamed for like seven hours of May thirty six cents.
Speaker 1: So now I know everybody that be on TikTok is line, that's.
Speaker 4: How good unless you're just getting like hella, like give donuts from simps and simp.
Speaker 1: I ass people supporting this ship.
Speaker 6: Now they make a lot of money off brand deals and stuff ontok you see.
Speaker 4: And that's why if you yeh, but if you just straight streamed by your self, hell, now the only reason you should be on tip top because you're getting branded.
Speaker 1: But you're not most extremes, so it's like all must just go to each one.
Speaker 2: So I've been watching them lives of the people that have a bag of fish food over a tank on some ship they watch it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you're one of the people I always wonder who watch stuff like that.
Speaker 3: It just show it, just show on the timeline. Andy didn't catch me for like a good five minutes.
Speaker 5: Just sit there and watch it.
Speaker 1: What's gonna happen?
Speaker 2: Watch which will it break and the food will fall in the water and the fish eat.
Speaker 3: I don't know, it's because water and fish interesting.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but it's weird because like the only thing because the current of ship though is like if you were wise. If I could have TikTok viewer numbers how I do on everything else, life would be okay because I've realized people just be hopping in your ship on TikTok. But yeah, that's all I got for my week so far. I ain't doing ship. I'm trying to stay work on the bath room and okidding.
Speaker 5: Well, life is okay. I have a new appreciation for life these days.
Speaker 1: Did you almost die? Some shit? They got deep? What happened? I did?
Speaker 5: Remember I was in the hospital story, you know, man, levels see I guess let's see this week. I I am almost caught up to the latest expansion, Final Fantasy. I know there are people that play Final Fantasy that listen to us. I finally beat in Walker. Man, what a conclusion to a ten year story or eleven?
Speaker 1: Like about eleven twelve.
Speaker 5: Because dude, it's so good. It really is like I was hooked. As soon as I got to idle in people who know who know No, I was like, oh, things got crazy and the there's like a bunch of callbacks. It really is like everything just kind of finishes. And now now that I've done this, I understand why people say, you know, Dontrell won't hold up. Obviously, I haven't played Dontrell there yet. I'm not there.
Speaker 1: But when you have a.
Speaker 5: Story that runs for this long and concludes in a very good way, how do you top it? Like, there is no toping it. You can't, especially if you're starting something new.
Speaker 1: So CEF for off pop up. I don't know.
Speaker 5: So that that is honestly the highlight of my week for sure, because it was so worth it. Like I've kind of complained about the progress, but I think it was a good payoff for sure.
Speaker 4: I got I gotta get a good person on Wow before I hop on Fine Fast and fourteen like them, my two you inspired me, like I gotta do these for Tony.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm actually gonna start playing Well Well. I think it's when this No, okay, so that's this? Oh wait, yeah, it'll be like I will be playing when this episode comes out, I will be playing Well again. So I'm sorry Final Fantasy Friends, but I will be back there at least for a month because Legion Remix is coming out and I gotta get on that. That's so, let's see if I watched anything this week. Lord of Mysteries anime Super confusing, don't know what's happening. It kind of just I'm only on episode two, but essentially it's the way it started out, and just so you can get a feel for how confusing it was, this dude wakes up and someone else's body after the dude I guess killed himself shot himself in a pistol because he woke up and he was looking down at the table. There was a gun in his hand, there was blood on the wall, and then a wound in his head was healing up, and he's for some reason, he knows that he just dropped into someone's body because he inherited all their memories and stuff. And I don't know. I'm so confused, Lord of Mysteries, and this feels like one of those ones that is just going to keep kind of like peace feeding you things, peace mealing. No, and I wouldn't say that. It's more like it drops you into something and kind of like you put it together as you go, because that's what I'm getting so far, because like I'm on episode two, like I said, and it's kind of fed me some more stuff about the world and how it works.
Speaker 1: So it looks it looked old time homes. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like Victorian steampunk aesthetic kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but with magic.
Speaker 3: It's pretty good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm hooked. It actually pulled me away from The Chosen for a little bit, which I'm on the last season for that. And that's that's feeling. That's a lot of feelings wrapped up in that, Alum. It really is such a good, good show. And that's my week. Eli.
Speaker 6: Well, I've been watching more of orphanma on Netflix. Watching that show. It's kind of wild. It's kind of a wild show. It's about this chick who watches herself somebody looked like her kill herself on the first in the first episode by jumping in front of the tram.
Speaker 5: Ohmes got going on.
Speaker 1: Here, all right? Way were dark? Were dark? It's October, a nigga fuck it.
Speaker 6: Then you go what you get deeper in the show, you find out that it's a this woman, she's just cloned. It's a whole bunch of clones with her around different different lives and different places from different family and stuff, and just a whole bunch of clones. Her and and the scientists. They put people into their lives to watch them. So she found out that because she took over the woman who killed herself. She stole high I didn'ty and start taking the over life, so she became a cock sticker. So like the other woman, she find out that the woman's boyfriend been watching her the whole time.
Speaker 3: He just had to watch her.
Speaker 6: So you find out everybody got somebody in their work life that's been there to watch the pretty good so far. I've also finished I Ben finally watched Presumed Innocent, the Jake Gillenhall Show on Apple TV where he don't trial for the murder district attorney, he don't try for the murder of his coworker that they find out how a relationship and he was she was pregnant with his baby when she died. So that's also a good show, really good show. And uh, last thing gen V episode four came out of that, so I've been I watched on that.
Speaker 1: So it's been legit so far, Like yeah, but like nothing happened yet.
Speaker 6: They just be still building up. That's really really really important happened? You just finding out stuff.
Speaker 4: Because niggas on stream and asking me about the ship, and I'm like, I ain't just kind up.
Speaker 1: I've been on Peace maker.
Speaker 6: I think you finally find out what cipher dude though, so forth. So yeah, so that's why be doing this.
Speaker 3: My week was good. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I did a lot of TV watching too. I watched the Charlotte Sheen documentary.
Speaker 3: Man he lived the.
Speaker 4: Yeah, tiger blood himself all right and he survived at all.
Speaker 6: Dude, So I take a the dude to the myth that got gay all of a sudden from myth.
Speaker 1: They caught that ship six Panther.
Speaker 3: He said he was getting a blow job of doing crack.
Speaker 2: At the same time, he was like, they still haven't found a feeling better than that peak peak multitasking. White people when they do crack, they like it don't really affect them as bad as black people.
Speaker 1: Just like myth. Yeah, I don't know what it is and white people and them phetamines.
Speaker 2: Well I went through that. That was really good. And what else I'll watching. Yeah, I've been watching my DC archives. I'm now still. I just started on Justice League un Limited. I started on the episode or They're Fighting that Big Well, it's the first it's the first episode of Just League Limit. It when they when we first see Green Arrow and are fighting that big old robotic monster where they find out that the it's the anger, it's the reason why that is attacking people, attacking people. Get Sea Hawk and dubbing or that show had some really good writing in it. Well the old Just League did too, but Just League gonna limit it. It's my all time favorite because it had such good writing in it, such good stories that I liked.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Also, but other than getting my ass kicked by my allergies, I ain't really doing much nothing.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, shout out to everybody. He showed up for a.
Speaker 2: Stand up bvps, so it was almost sold out, So shout out to y'all.
Speaker 3: That was amazing, had a really really good time. Other than that, that's all I got.
Speaker 2: We gotta go to a quick break when we come back Peace Baker after this, and we are back. So Peace Baker Season two is getting hot, it's getting getting crazy. Episode five recently released last week, we talked about Dre actually said that it's.
Speaker 1: Probably the town's part of racist.
Speaker 2: I know, we all agreed that, like whatever, it's something too good in the DC universe, it's something wrong with you universe.
Speaker 3: And it was.
Speaker 2: So basically what happened is the group is trying to go figure out how to get Peacemaker back. They got the little do hiky that gets them into the other dimension and they open it up, and you forget. Also, it's a little hint to how smart old girl is Mandawalla's daughter is because she was able to put everything together.
Speaker 3: You forget that she actually really smart. But they go to the other dimension.
Speaker 2: Her Harcourt, the tall redhead dude. They enter into the other dimension to go look for Peacemaker. So inside the dimension they find Peacemaker's brother and they end up getting caught, not really getting caught, but like he sees Hardcourt in her. He thinks Hardcard is the hardcourt from that from that dimension, and they talk that. They basically end up going to meet at the office that they're going to. On the other hand, the big I don't remember their days, the big redhead dude, and the other girl, the black chick, they stay back.
Speaker 3: Jingu, yeah, I remember that, I don't remember they Oh, they stay back.
Speaker 2: They find eagerly, they clean up his mess and stuff like that, and then the girls she's like, Hey, I'm gonna go for a walk.
Speaker 3: By this time I figured out, I was like, this plant is racist.
Speaker 4: Now when Arcourt was in the office and she got out and she was like, hey, why is there only white people in here?
Speaker 3: I haven't seen a single person of color here.
Speaker 4: Ship amand Wallad Donner go for a walk and all you see is a white woman panicking, like, oh my god, one of them got out.
Speaker 1: First off, what the fuck do you mean one of them got out?
Speaker 4: And then hold your homelanded daddy dry, I mean his brother drive out.
Speaker 1: Hit this girl.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, peace maker who was at homelander my man? Yeah, peace maker brother hop out the calling, Oh this is a black and now you just see a whole lot of white people chasing a chasing down a man. The Walla's daughter forgetting they had me junked out because like you know how she was walking and you just start seeing people in the background falling and ship and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, then I had to catch like.
Speaker 3: That was real terror.
Speaker 2: Her face too, that she was funny as hell. The red head, redhead, cool dude. He's in the house. He ends up his peacemaker's dad and that demention comes out, start going to the French red He ends up getting caught by peacemaker dad, stabbed in the hand and he's like, I just think I don't like this character because he.
Speaker 1: Just ends up confessing.
Speaker 2: He bitch out, yeah, it's up confessing everything, telling him that Peacemaker killed his actual son, all that stuff, stuff you're not supposed to tell body in another dimension like that. He started telling her that stuff. On the other hand, Uh, they're back at August and.
Speaker 1: Hardcourt.
Speaker 2: Earlier in the episode, she had to get go through like a check. She had to get checked because, uh, they find out did you remember with Vigilante.
Speaker 1: And the cocaine and sit on her and and the dog with crazy.
Speaker 2: Because sign note you find out Vigilante. He do be busting up like drug drug rings and stuff like that, but he don't turn it into the police department because he said the police department is crooked and it might get used again. So he keeps all of it in his bunker, even though he works a part time job and he acts like he don't never have no money. This dude got stacks millions of dollars of just money in their drugs and everything inside his bunker. And they were like did they even had to mention. They're like, bro, wait a minute, there's millions of dollars in here. You just asked to borrow money the other day, Like this is crazy. So, uh, something happened what day when they opened the dimension thing, this cocaine blew up and it sprayed on Harcart. So when they get to the other dimension and she's going to August with Peacemaker's brother and they get in there, she has to get checked well, which I thought this is weird too. This is another word thing. They made her get checked and she had to take a blood test make sure she didn't have no cocaine to her sister when she was coming through the door before she could get into August.
Speaker 4: I thought that was pretty crazy because she still worked. It was like remem she's still work for August in that universe.
Speaker 3: Yeah I know, but still like them having to do a blood test for drugs.
Speaker 1: You ain't got to do no blood test for them. They know niggas be dopple Ganger is the funk out of times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got you do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but uh yeah she ends up getting But then they started through fold Peacemaker, you know our Peacemaker, the one from regular dimension comes back and he sees it there and they's about the talk. I mean, they start they like all the stuff that they've been going through the whole season. But the other hardcourt shows up. She's like, Oh, that's not me, arrest that lady. And then that's what everything, all the other stuff. This is all happening around the same time as Red Hair dudes getting attacked in the kitchen and why Mattawalla Dawllars being chased down the street. All this is happening together, and also big, big, big, huge Superman twenty twenty seven movie. Each day Lex Luthor makes an appearance in the show. It's hilarious because he makes appearance. He's in prison and they go like the scene slowly just pans into him walking is behind him. Then he sits down because Rick Flagg Senior he has to go to him because he's trying to get help on how to find or either how to close the dimension that Peacemaker has and he's basically asking him, which this sets up another thing, because he asked Rick Flax Senior to transfer him to a new prison. I know in the comics and end in TV show when he got transferred to a different prison, he broke out, So I think that's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: I feel like it he's gonna end up breaking out.
Speaker 2: And this sets that up, but he ends up helping them, and he also mentions Killer Croc and h the doctor with the from Creature Commandos. But yeah, sea'son going good. What's your thoughts on the Drey Pretty good with it right now.
Speaker 4: It's like it's kind of they ritconing themselves, okay, into the new James Gun DC universe, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I appreciate it. It's pretty nice. I'm liking where it is going.
Speaker 4: It's like all the pieces starting to you know, father, Like, once I realize everybody was racist as hell, I was like, Okay, this is this is the turn this is the turning point of the season.
Speaker 1: Like, Okay, this is where we're at now.
Speaker 4: But I feel like it's something that happened in that universe that's gonna reflect I don't want to say reflect, but it's gonna have an effect on the DC you now, because you know, they're still doing that weird multiverse shit a little bit. So I don't know what I feel like, something from that we're not seeing racist universe is going seep over into the DC universe now or or less litly gonna you know he gonna manipulate that somehow he's gonna use that ship. Yeah, or one or maybe or maybe random ship either his daddy or brother make it into the regular universe. I said, you know what I'm saying, Like somebody from I'm over there gonna make it back over to the regular universe.
Speaker 3: I seem like a solid prediction.
Speaker 4: Right, I like it, though it's it ain't you know, it ain't eating his own ass and like doing those rink kind the ship.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's breaking.
Speaker 2: They did a soft mission to enchantress also because you find out hardcourt uh Rick Flagg was actually having unfair because she didn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why she didn't like Homeland Damn fans, because it's like, bitch, you killed my ex having you was killing he was killing my side flame.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But it's like he was always with a girl with I guess the girl is because remember in the old suicide movie they was trying to saving trenches, but he but really they was like actually together, like that was this woman. So I'm guessing they was together around that time too, Like how you gonna cheat on that's crazy?
Speaker 4: And that's why he could That's why he couldn't be with hardcore because it's like, bitch, this bitch can murder all.
Speaker 3: Of us with magic. Yeah ship. I thought that was hilarious.
Speaker 1: It was a nice tie in.
Speaker 4: I appreciate how that kind of brought all they brought James Gunn Suicide Squad. It's like the suicide Squash they made show Suicide Squash.
Speaker 1: It it's still can't yeah movies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they ain't take none of it out. Did you?
Speaker 2: Did you see the rumors on on on the internet that they're saying that the bird Blindess dude might be might be Marshall Manhunter.
Speaker 1: All right, if that actually come out to be, that'd be funny here, that'll.
Speaker 3: Be a crazy twist.
Speaker 1: I'll be mad as fun but it works.
Speaker 3: Let me think about it. Because didn't Marshall Man Hunter have a law enforcement job anyways?
Speaker 1: He was a cop man.
Speaker 4: He's just doing undercover ship because he'd just be like, I'm this guy and it's like no, And that's how he got I want to say he got cough because nobody is like one of the most like who is this nigga?
Speaker 1: For real? Like how does he keep doing this?
Speaker 2: I'm saying if he started flinching or something, with fires around. Then it's a dead give boy, super dead give boy, tony Eli. Y'all ain't seen Peacemaker, y'all, niggas muted, I mute you, you stupid y'all to.
Speaker 1: Go take a ship and Bacca looking at porn.
Speaker 3: He definitely is. You see it in his glasses. He's sitting there watching porn.
Speaker 1: Nobody rebuttals.
Speaker 4: So I'm right, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm gonna take that, dude.
Speaker 5: I'm just letting you.
Speaker 1: Oh no, he got wild, did you?
Speaker 3: Y'a ain't seen a peacemaker. I haven't been watching it.
Speaker 2: No terrible anyways, but yeah, so peace bakers. He's too big kicking out. I think the next they said, the next help of episode is gonna basically help shape out what's coming next in DC universe, like five.
Speaker 1: I think is this gonna be eight or ten episodes?
Speaker 3: I think it's eight.
Speaker 1: Because when they episode five, yeah.
Speaker 5: That's usually how it goes. I things start picking up right around the fifth and then it just like barrels towards the end.
Speaker 1: I hope these b s would be like hour long?
Speaker 3: Yees eight.
Speaker 1: Hour long? Are they not?
Speaker 5: Is the episode episodes not an hour long?
Speaker 4: Most of them be like forty fifty you know how it's like they always be like most of them how long. But they do them ad ships so it's like ten minutes of each episode ads.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I still got it.
Speaker 5: I'll be count like that don't make no damn sense since.
Speaker 3: At all taking them with an AD free version now too, of the HBO Max.
Speaker 5: HBO have commercials.
Speaker 1: Why do they? Why do they?
Speaker 5: Anyway?
Speaker 3: They need money?
Speaker 1: It's still a channel, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but HBO the channel doesn't have commercials either.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like cable, Yeah, commercials, that's because it's cable paying for it. They getting never checked from you paying for cable. But as far as streaming, they need they need revenue from streaming, so they have to use the ads unless you get the AD free pursure.
Speaker 3: But all in all, not niggive talking HBO Max.
Speaker 2: I do have to say it's another like Peacemaker is another one of them HBO shows that's like really good because HBO is doing really good for live action TV shows at DC. I can't wait to see what more they have. I can't wait to see the Lantern show. Then they say they have more coming because with Peacemaker doing really good, Pingle was really good. And then outside of that, Last of Us is really good.
Speaker 3: Like I don't know, HBO.
Speaker 2: Max has been on the road so good right in the show, and this season has good right into It's a lot of cliffhangers and a lot of good things happening, and.
Speaker 3: Like the humor in it keeps you going too. That's also another thing.
Speaker 2: But Peacebager season two, we'll have the final We're gonna watch the next three episodes, then we get a final.
Speaker 3: Review after the next three episodes. Yeah, moving on, going to the dojo, dre what you.
Speaker 4: Got random other I forgot to add on. So I saw him the football horror movie. It's it's it's okay horror movie kind of. It's like one of them psychological thrillers type. Oh I didn't did not know that, you know how it be like it's like, oh yeah, you got a mentor, but it gets real super culty one of the movies.
Speaker 1: I appreciated it for what it was and the ending. Do you remember what was that ready or not?
Speaker 4: Yeah, with a girl married the dude and her crazyest family trying to mark her as because of the curse and ship, and the curse turned out to be real at the end one of those type of movies, but football, but it was. It was a great all, you know, all around. I don't see why people just like it was kind of overhyped. I will say that, but it was like a random, okay horror movie.
Speaker 1: We'll say.
Speaker 4: You know, when Marlon Wayne's do like not funny ship, he goes into that ship, and I appreciate that time because that nigga be act.
Speaker 5: I heard him say something on social media because I guess the movie got kind of panned, like not very great reviews. Yeah, and then he said something to the effect of it being ahead of its time, and that's why people don't understand oh, because he mentioned He's like, yeah, everyone hated white Chicks when it came out, but look at the culture impact.
Speaker 3: Now. That's why.
Speaker 1: That's why I say you can't see that.
Speaker 2: That's why I say you can't trust Rotten Tomatoes, like on certain things, like on cold classic type movies, you can't trust it because they gave white chicks a low score like White Chickens.
Speaker 3: Of course, you remember every line for that movie.
Speaker 4: And y'all some Texas football niggas, so it's like, you know, yeah, that should have hit them.
Speaker 1: Y'all already know how niggas had to go through. Football is life.
Speaker 4: As soon as you hit people with football niggas one of them type moments, I was like, oh damn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dion, it got real, Dion Santa Son out of nowhere. I was like, Okay, I see, I feel yeah, it's like that.
Speaker 3: It really do be like that.
Speaker 1: But it was a straight movie. Uh. Other than that, we've had the gosh doing. We had a state of play in rend I forgot.
Speaker 4: I was not ready for this and I'm not gonna lie because I was having a random drunk day and I had took a break.
Speaker 1: Then everybody was.
Speaker 4: Like, you know, the state of playing like two hours right, and I was like, oh shit, all right, let me let me high back on stream real quick, so bust that round, bust that down real quick.
Speaker 1: So let's go with some of the games. To me all right.
Speaker 4: Overall, it was kind of me, I ain't even fing like y'all know, I'm not even gonna play with y'all like that, Like y'all know, if it's like a super hype state of play, I'm not you. The only thing good about it. I mean, it had some like you know, PlayStation. Been on this real indie artsy shit lately. I don't know how to really explain it because if I if I, if I be like Stupord like I, if I just point pointsh it, then I'd be a homophobe bar big and or so somebody's going to be offended. But let's go with some of these games before I just point out Wolverine, that other game I.
Speaker 5: Care about his Sorrows, and then I still have to wait a year for it to come to PC because I'm not buying the console for a game. Wait, what is Sorrows?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 5: Sorrows is the next game from the same studio who did Returnal Yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: I did see this, so it is just like AUE. Is this the same universe?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, it's uh.
Speaker 5: I don't think so, because the monsters.
Speaker 1: That you fight and everything look mad.
Speaker 4: They look mad eternally, and I wouldn't be mad if it was all like maybe a different planet, same universe type shit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know, I don't think so, but it looks. I mean, I'm just there for the gameplay. I'm being honest. I like the psychological story that the first one had because it was real confusing, but then it all runs together real well, and I was down for that, but I'm definitely down for another Eternal esque game.
Speaker 4: When they caught my U, which is random as hell because this kind of it pissed me off, but I was like, kind of brought me back. They remastering Donasty Warriors three, like and Donastda Warias three is the one that made me a donastda wys fan. But I'm like, why we just gonnat get donas da Waya's ten.
Speaker 5: So I just was not aware that they keep going that they were still going.
Speaker 1: With that, cause you know, it was like donast de way is nine.
Speaker 4: Then they did that Donista way is the Origins game and we ain't hurtingnything else at the Origins game, and from whatever I said, it was straight like when they actually just tried to make like a single player experience in the Three Kingdoms thing people tell me kind of work. So I thought they was finna like actually start making first player you know, like, nah, we just remastering three, which is like, I ain't gonna lie. Three was the most complete one out of you know, all of them in the same game over and over again, but three was probably that's the one where lou Bu was that nigga like lou Bou is.
Speaker 1: On Shane's sung level of Boss Battles. So that's that's nice.
Speaker 4: Another remaster is des X the first one, which I'm kind of mad about because I just, like I said, like two months ago, I got the first like the original PC one.
Speaker 5: Right, but it got good graphics.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie. I saw a little, but I feel like I could just mid mind type shit. So I don't know.
Speaker 4: It all depends if it's on like PS plus. I get it next to colde Vane two, another great you know RPG. I have not played the first one, but people always told me.
Speaker 3: It was goaded.
Speaker 1: Oh I would just say it's okay, okay, all.
Speaker 4: Right, Tony called it. That's Tony's word, you know. If I if I ain't did it, Tony probably got a strong opinion on it. And the other one that was like on some weird artsy type stuff that like had me like, I cain't I like this, you know, I like when games do that weird art work.
Speaker 1: Gameplay like you can mix the gameplay textures.
Speaker 4: It was like Chrono Skate the Endless End where it looked like it's a book, like like like you know how the.
Speaker 1: Pop up books used to be. But yeah, it's I like when RPGs do shit.
Speaker 4: Like that, like it give me paper Mario, but finally I want to say Final Fantasy to get me fire emblem and old school fire emblem, but paper Mario artwork type vibe but a British but a European nigga did the artwork so it got there like Italian liking artwork art style to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it looks really nice.
Speaker 4: It was like, okay, it was like some nice little side scroller RPG type gameplay.
Speaker 3: I could deal with that.
Speaker 4: Another random one that was like caught my eye that messed me up before I go to Wolverine is let It Die in Front.
Speaker 1: Though I am let it Die. It's one of those, right, so I'm like let it down.
Speaker 4: I didn't let it down was so random yet oh cake for me type shit like I enjoyed Let It Die.
Speaker 1: It was like a random, good rogue like game.
Speaker 5: I didn't get to get into it because it was already dead on the PC, so.
Speaker 4: Yes, because I had it on PlayStation, I was like this shit, like even like playing Solo it's ignorantly okay, and then they kind of like rebooted it for the five.
Speaker 1: Like on the PlayStation.
Speaker 4: Let It Die still kind of like it's still be booming, like I still be watching people playing times on Tree. And then we finally getting a sequel, and it was like, oh, weird Japan be japan in at times. That's about the best way to explain Let It Die, because it got that weird, quirky anime feel but about really about dead people and you just using everybody as to fight an endless subway and just keep going down. Yeah it works, though it actually works like that made me have to, like I said, I might actually.
Speaker 1: Just redownload the other one. Oh damn, I got it.
Speaker 2: We gotta play Neo bad Break, go to a quick Break when we come back for this ship after this.
Speaker 3: And we are back.
Speaker 1: What you got, dre Tony, Did you play Neo? I played the first.
Speaker 5: Week the old Ones. Yeah, it came out like thirty years ago.
Speaker 1: All right, do not bro We're not that all Jesus Christ. But we finally get Leo three, which is weird.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, okay, turned up because that was always a random when that was like the weird in between at the Dark Souls. I guess when everybody realized we can make Souls like too. But Neo kind of actually worked a little bit. But I guess finally they're trying to make Neo three like a super actual, actual story. Like Neo was kind of you just dark Souls type ship. Neo two was like you that you like a front you a French German sam right in that three. I was saying to the preview, like, okay, all right, thetis got a story story. But I don't know the Neo like Lord story right. I don't really, I didn't know it.
Speaker 1: Not gonna lie. I don't really know anything about the Neo timeline.
Speaker 5: I can't even It's been too long for me to write anything. All I know is he was a foreigner who got to be a Samurai.
Speaker 1: That's all I got. And I just remember the nigga was French. We gotta he did the Tom Cruise. He Oh my god, he was the last Summari.
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 3: We're talking about?
Speaker 1: What's this time?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: I thought the last Summer.
Speaker 5: Counts is forty seven, running.
Speaker 4: Reasons forty seven ronning Tom Cruise is the last Samurai?
Speaker 3: Oh? I heard your say new or I thought you was talking about.
Speaker 1: No, that's the game. Yeah, my head hurt.
Speaker 4: We got another seven dally Sins Origin game coming up, showing the rise of how.
Speaker 1: They actually started.
Speaker 4: I might actually do this because I appreciate when they you know, that's how it got into a lot of an.
Speaker 1: Shut the fuck up. Oh all right, you know he was on the.
Speaker 6: Island, you know he was.
Speaker 3: You know, he was.
Speaker 6: Ship.
Speaker 1: But we got the Orange story. I guess, so that's gonna be how they formed.
Speaker 4: I don't wait, I don't I ain't read the manga, so I can't call if they actually ever did talk about this show it, and I don't remember them doing like you know, how everybody met each other in the anime. It was kind of we caught everybody after they broke up, so it'd be nice. And I forgot the Uh, it's the nigga, you know, it's the dude. It's the people that make every anime game, like Super Strong, like the One Piece niggas.
Speaker 1: It's a band. I don't want to say. I don't want to.
Speaker 5: Say that is who doesn't though, So you're not far It might be.
Speaker 4: It might be, but apparently it's a it's a free to play open world RPG, which is like, hey, I don't know what you're gonna do with though, and that's that's that's different. Randomly, we're showing that Microsoft lost the console wall, so we got Microsoft Flight Simulated twenty twenty four coming to PS five.
Speaker 2: Which is that simulator is like extremely popular to what I didn't know how popular that game for.
Speaker 1: Child is Flight, but they used that to actually teach pilots.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, actually accurate to t I knew it. I knew it, got it. That plays it because the.
Speaker 4: Moment right, because playing Grand Aismo and V all you have to do that ship real.
Speaker 1: Deal on point or else.
Speaker 4: And last, but not legally at least, how y'all feel about Wolverine Man, Like we finally actually you know, we've been asking, like we heard it about this Wolverine game.
Speaker 1: Now we finally stay playing and it was like, nah, this is what we got.
Speaker 6: Look graphics, look me.
Speaker 4: It does give me PSFO vibes. But the fact that Insomniac is trying to get super violent.
Speaker 6: I just hope that's all I care about.
Speaker 1: I want to know haaac.
Speaker 4: I want to see how it is going to tie into the Insomniac MC Marvel universe because apparently, uh, the Avengers got like all the Avengers niggas and ship that was on the game, and the Guardians of the Galaxy games all those are tied together, so they all in the same universe, which is why. So that's why we never saw no X Men in either of them games. So I'm like, it do look really like on Yeah, graphics wise, it don't look it don't look bad, but for PS five now it looked under shooting, Like y'all better be that PC version, better be Ray trace Ot and going deaf he or some ship.
Speaker 1: But I'm doing it like I felt I got from what I saw.
Speaker 4: I'm not scared, but I hope it looks a lot.
Speaker 1: More clean up when it come out.
Speaker 3: Faith. I liked it.
Speaker 2: I liked the trailer. I think they're gonna clean it up before it comes out. That's probably just what they got down. I can't wait for it.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 1: So that's my ship.
Speaker 4: It's like, y'all don't have a Spider Man two, didn't get no DLCs, and Spider Man two look better than that right now. And it's like with Wolverine, I feel like it with him being a lot less, slower and more powerful, y'all should have been able to make that look a lot better, you know what I mean? You know Spider Man fast hell, So y'all actually gotta get that time and this shit straight got to just make sure it's just okay with well Red, he's slower, so y'all can make this shit look a lot lot better.
Speaker 1: But I'm I'm messing with it.
Speaker 4: They had a cameo from a stique, some nice little little cameos in there, and we don't know where the I guess X men are technically in you know, the Marvel game universe right now, So that was That's always another one, so hopefully we can get some insight to that.
Speaker 1: But on the stame of play, that's all I really got, y'all.
Speaker 5: Y'all had no I don't cared about sorrows.
Speaker 1: I'm sure past that, bitch of you gotta.
Speaker 6: It's time for spooky edition of Eli's Corner. It's October, so all month long we got some spooky segments for y'all, And in this segment, I have a list of the greatest top rated horror Halloween movies of all time. We're gonna play a little game as I go down the list. So we're gonna learn what's on the list, and we're gonna play a little game to see what's on the list. I'm giving you all a short description of the movie.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 6: Just tell me what movie it is.
Speaker 3: It's just a game.
Speaker 6: You get it right, you get a point, So get ready, get your buzses ready. We have this new hand raised, hand raised thing that we do now so we don't scream out our names anymore.
Speaker 3: This so.
Speaker 6: Anyways, First, A Vampire tells an epic life story, love, betrayer, Tony.
Speaker 5: God Stalkers, Dracula, no dray.
Speaker 1: Can you finish the action?
Speaker 6: Oh no, you put all rage on head?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Waituha, Twilight No Interview with a Vampire.
Speaker 1: I knew at the other I said it.
Speaker 6: I'm starting off at fifty two, the fifty two greatest, and you know it's a lot of horror moves out.
Speaker 1: So that's good.
Speaker 3: Fifty two.
Speaker 6: It's a seven point five. A Vampire tells an epic life story, love, betrayal, loneliness, and hunger greats.
Speaker 1: I love. Interview with Vampire Man with Brad Pitt.
Speaker 6: See some horror movies don't really seem like horror to me, and these one of these movies, because you know, I don't really like horror, but this don't seem like a horror move to me. It seems like it SEMs like it's drama. In the said, yeah, more of a drama, romance movie something like that. Yo, you don't it don't feel.
Speaker 1: Like it's a drama. But niggas are horror beings.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I really love in Viewer Vampire. That's one of my favorite vampire moves.
Speaker 5: All messed up my the thing because it's it's the real estate agent who tells the story in that draculate.
Speaker 1: The show is yeah, you're right, you're right, all right.
Speaker 6: Nobody got a point for that. Nixt a shot student trying to reach his family in Ohio, a gun tote and bruiser in search of a last twinkle stack at one point as they resembling another horror movie. That don't feel like a horror movie to me, And that's.
Speaker 1: Why I like it.
Speaker 3: One of the best man That's one of the golden zompie movies out there too. It's freaking hilarious. I like one and too.
Speaker 6: It's number fifty one on the list, and it's also at the seven point five. A shot student trying to reach his family in A shot student trying to reach his family in Ohio, A gun to the bruiser and search for Last Twinkle, and a pair of sisters striving to get Tony music park joined forces, and a trick across a zombie field of mirror.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that was at Bristling. Oh yeah, the movie started in Garland, Twisted Texas. Also, I thought that was interesting. This is Garland textas it's actual Shiphold Girls, is not.
Speaker 5: That Badland is nice? Yeah, I was gonna say Garland.
Speaker 6: He bagged Garland in the movie, he said, he said the roads trash though, but it's nice. Yeah, New Head and everything got a point for that, always got a point of that. Get up the one point and put his point.
Speaker 3: Don't forget it, you know, you for getting ship.
Speaker 6: I don't forget all right, nixt a family strug This is.
Speaker 1: That could be anything?
Speaker 6: Yeah, a family struggles for surviving in a world invaded by blind Adian creatures with ultra sensitive hearing.
Speaker 1: Three two one, Uh it.
Speaker 5: A quiet place, that's right.
Speaker 1: That ship, That ship left my mind as soon as I heard it.
Speaker 6: Out like some of a bitch a quiet place. This movie was so popular when it came out. I remember everybody talking about this movie. Then come out Door the Pandemic. No, it came out before, depending right, it.
Speaker 1: Came out right before.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's number forty nine on the list. So a lot of people have respect, a lot of respect for this movie.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 6: You know, you gotta it's gotta be a good movie. For it to be a newer movie and to be this hot race, that means gotta be a good movie, man, all right. Next, four weeks after a mysterious incurable virus spreads throughout the United Kingdom, DRE twenty eight days That's right, one point for DRE twenty eight days later and number forty seven on the list. Number forty seven on the list twenty eight days later.
Speaker 1: Have y'all saw twenty eight years later?
Speaker 3: Yet? No, not yet. It's not people you're talking about the penis in it.
Speaker 4: Hey, you gotta watch it. You just gotta watch it. Boy, that nigga was chasing niggas down, just swinging.
Speaker 5: I was like, yo, you have heard I've heard of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard of.
Speaker 4: That boy pitching that in jail. That's a hord. That's a that's a whole nother horror movie.
Speaker 6: Shit, all right, Nicks A dinosaur like beasts woken from under sea hibernation by Adam bum testing ravagers, Tony, that's right, nineteen fifty Yes, the original for sure. That's one point for Tony. Nineteen fifties. That's a that's an old movie. That's that's an old movie.
Speaker 1: That movie came out during segregation in Japan. Ain't even know what the fuck it was.
Speaker 6: Oh man, Godzilla. I remember the first time I seen this, the English dub version their mouth yeah, I like.
Speaker 1: That classic Dove hit. Different. They didn't care about matching the mouthful words for ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Godzilla is number forty five on the list Man with a seven point six. Next, while the zombie virus breaks out in South Korea, passengers struggle Exavier.
Speaker 3: Train the Boots.
Speaker 6: So that's why one point for Xavier Trainer seen the movie.
Speaker 3: I don't know, y'all, because you're talking about it.
Speaker 6: It's so much pop coach around it that everybody knows, even though a lot of people ain't seen it. I know a lot of people like that too. They ain't seen the movie, but they still know about it movie. It's it's pretty good movie. It's a pretty good movie.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 1: Sad as hell at the end, real said.
Speaker 6: The acting, the acting differences kind of throw me off at the beginning when you see south an actress, it's the acting is kind of different.
Speaker 4: The first Yeah they got it's a whole nother style type shit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's number thirty seven on the list. Trained to do something.
Speaker 3: I can see that.
Speaker 6: Next two men awakened to find himself on the opposite sides of a dead body. Dre Saw Yes, one point, it's Saw. One of the few horrible, actual horror movies that I really like, because this is this is an actual horror movie.
Speaker 1: And I really that's when Niggas was going to the movies. Bro.
Speaker 6: I still remember my jaws dropped when he was in that room the whole time and he got up off that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the music came and the music started coming up, like, no, wait a minute.
Speaker 6: Yo, you remember this to this day. I was thirteen, fourteen years old. I can remember that to this day. Man, to this day. Two thousand and four Saw a seven point six Man.
Speaker 1: I love that movie.
Speaker 2: Man, and I they seen one scene from a Saw movie and that's when that girl had had to push his face through nine.
Speaker 1: Oh, I forgot about that one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, remember that South it jumped the shark at the end. All these other they start doing too They start doing too much with them, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Once they hit like five, five and four was like doing we was like, okay, starting now.
Speaker 6: I don't know. I stopped watching because it's two out there now. So the first two sounds was actually believable. I could see something like that happened. After that, it started becoming unbelievable, man, I can then.
Speaker 4: They gotta spin off the jigs so ship with Chris Tucker. Yeah, that's Chris right.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, what was that spiral or something?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Spiral?
Speaker 6: All right, All the y'all are tied up at two, and uh, I say, what number was? Thirty six?
Speaker 1: Is saw?
Speaker 6: I'm thirty six greatest highest rated horror moves of all time?
Speaker 1: Nicks expect that.
Speaker 6: A wealthy New York City investment banking executive Patrick Bateman highs just drake.
Speaker 1: Three American psycho.
Speaker 6: Right, American psycho Americans.
Speaker 1: That shit almost left my mind real.
Speaker 6: Next that was number thirty four. Listening, Let's dude, let's do number thirty three because this is a newer movie as well, try to leave their troubled lives behind. Twin brothers returned to their hometown to start again.
Speaker 3: Xavier Center.
Speaker 6: That's right, Centers, a new movie is already is high on the list. Man number thirty three with a seven point six. Man, that's how good this movie was. People, it's just holling list operating this greatness.
Speaker 4: We ain't got a good vampire movie. That's like the vampire movie of the decade.
Speaker 1: True, true, I watched.
Speaker 3: The movie twice.
Speaker 6: A new generation interview.
Speaker 1: With a vampire on some shit. All right.
Speaker 6: Next, let's move up to number twenty six on the list and come to Kazi Pilot, plagued by saviarras. Guilt seeks redemption when a giant monster yes, d no exactly, I never unloaded my hand started out again. They come to Kazi Pilot, plagued by savirus. Guilt seeks redemption when a job monster he failed to kill it transformed by radiation from a tomic bump test This Tony.
Speaker 1: A kN kong and kan a coma dret which one O two? That's right? I gave it, I said no, I said Gozilla zero like a dumb.
Speaker 6: Man in the league with four dre has three, Tony, you got two?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 6: This a good, good game right here. That was number twenty six on the list, number twenty six on this are we going back with a classic? This is number twenty three. This is a classic right here. Mary Shelley reveals the main characters of her novel survive. Baron Henry Frankenstin, god it by it?
Speaker 3: Yes, oh no, that's an accident.
Speaker 6: Three okay. Baron Henry Frankenstin, goaded by it even Matter Scientists builds his monster a mate.
Speaker 1: Dray bride of Frankenstein.
Speaker 6: Yes, one point for good ship.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 6: Number twenty three. This is reboot coming out. I've seen the trailer of it. Looks look pretty interesting.
Speaker 3: This an actual Frankenstein movie, though, ain't it.
Speaker 6: No, it's a it's a Brider Frankston movie coming out coming up.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 6: I seen the I've seen the trailer when I was in the looking at the Leo movie, the new Lego movie. It's a new trailer, So just coming out, all right, Number tree Frankenstin, all.
Speaker 1: Right, okay.
Speaker 6: Next vampire Count Orlock expresses interest in a new resident of a real estate agent, Hudder's wife, Tony.
Speaker 7: Uh brom Stokers tracking Nope, Vampire clerk, vampire count Orlock expressed express his interest in a new residence and real estate agent Hudder's wife, Nobody got.
Speaker 1: It right to vampires and briskly no.
Speaker 6: Got a symphony of a symphony of horror nineteen twenty two. Nineteen twenty two, that was number twenty. All right, let's move up to the list to get those this segment, we'll go to the top ten, the top ten rate of all time. We're gonna get some news.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 6: Let go to this one. This might be my favorite horror move of all time. After investigating your hand down, after investigating a mysterious transmission of unknown origin the crew of the commercial spacecraft and counting a daily life for him, Dre, that's right, one part for Dre. Alien the number two rated horror move of all time with an eight point five.
Speaker 2: I remember when they spoosted the family guy. Then he over his mouth and tone like.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I like to eat things in my little towngue.
Speaker 6: All right, Dre, you got to leave with five. Exavier, you got four, Tony got two. Men got a couple questions here, you better catch up.
Speaker 3: Trash bro.
Speaker 6: A research team no go Thisten, decades after surviving the nut the Nostromo incident, Ellen Ripley Tony.
Speaker 5: Uh, oh my god, it's alien one? Oh?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Is it aliens?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: What I thought I thought it was? I thought it was Romulus. That one takes place after right incident.
Speaker 6: Ellen Ripley is sitting down to re establishing contact with a terror forming colony, but finds herself batting the alien queen and her offspring. All right, Nick, she was a clone number five. That's number five, number five, greatest of all time, all right, Nick. A research team in the article is hunted by a shape shifted alien that assumes the appearance of its victims. Tony, thing, that's right.
Speaker 1: I knew this fucking movie was coming up.
Speaker 6: That's the number six of all times. The Thing is number six rated movie of all time with at.
Speaker 1: That's a great movie.
Speaker 6: Next, when a massive killer shark.
Speaker 1: Alicia Tony, I didn't put it down.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 6: One point for Xavier and Foally, you're gonna do this one. That's number eight of all time.
Speaker 3: That's not of all time.
Speaker 6: Finally, when a mysterious entity possesses a young girl her mother. Xavier Exorcism, that's right, not the exorcism though, that's right. One point all right, Dre toning you out. You only have three Xavier and Dre both have six apiece. I watched Exorcism with my grandma.
Speaker 3: She was watching.
Speaker 2: I watched exors with my grandma. She's watching the room. It's late at night. And that ship I was like eight whatever. That was young when we watched that ship. Scared ship out of me when she was in a big exercise.
Speaker 6: That's the number. That's the number nine of all time with a point one. Just follow him up between great and exager. A secretary on the run for embezzlement takes refuge at a secluded California motel owned by a repressed man and his overbearing mother.
Speaker 2: Xavy Base Motel, No Drake Show and no Weather Is that basetel is based off of?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, Psycho, Oh that was great and that was a good one. You wouldn't you and Drake put on the performance there. I gotta give it to y'all. Y'all, man, Dre, I was gonna be disappointed.
Speaker 1: You actually send man and myself people is gonna.
Speaker 3: Talk about me?
Speaker 2: I was kind of almost right, almost. I've never seen Psycho, but I've seen Base Motel.
Speaker 4: As soon as you're saying base Motel, I was like, no, it's psychle oh, ship, let's go all on.
Speaker 2: We reached the end to probably the fairest game trivia of the trap Mars podcast.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's because you win all the time for you, teach for you. That's why you think it's fair.
Speaker 5: You're lucky. Y'all is in a pubg match.
Speaker 2: Now we reached into another excited episode of the Trappers podcast. Go Ahead signed off with dre.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, ship, we gotta pull it through. Get a dub at the end of the day, y'all know how we do.
Speaker 4: Shout out to my son's following me on and popcorn and oh we're finished. Start up left for Dead two. As I was seeing me and Tony and Baku and snacks for everybody to get that ship together. H I'm still running down like the beasts hit me up. I'm on TikTok now randomly.
Speaker 1: So if you got you know, check out for those TikTok lives. Little it.
Speaker 5: I ain't got nothing externational platforms. I let I let them win today because I was in a PUBBG match, but I got the I got the dub on PUBG just now, so I'll take nobody care about that.
Speaker 3: I don't think you care about is winning in this game on the show.
Speaker 5: Oh we know, we know you care because you complain about it being unfair all the time.
Speaker 3: It is because it is a notice in it now. Hope is real.
Speaker 5: Follow on Instagram at thrill Sun A lot of words for someone who's still lost today.
Speaker 1: Talking when you lost working but I wanted a game.
Speaker 5: I don't care.
Speaker 3: Y'all.
Speaker 2: Make sure y'all follow Trappners Podcast, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
Speaker 3: Make sure y'all follow me the same places.
Speaker 2: Shout out out again, Shout again to everybody who came to stand up anys. Come to the next one every thurd Saturday or every month. Next one is October eighteenth. It's Trap Nurse Podcast. We are out, were out by y'all. Listen to the Trap Nurse Podcast every Monday on the Black Effect Podcast Network, the iHeart Radio app, or wherever you get your podcasts.