Speaker 1: Test one two. Hello, testing one two testing testing testing test. Yeah, oh on the air test test test test. I'm a little concerned, but okay, can I explain why I'm concerned? So welcome to Bold Chest. Hi, guys, welcome to Bold Chat. Yeah. Today's Wednesday, July twenty sixth, and this is the podcast that we talk about whatever. Yeah whatever, because Serial Killers of the podcast we talk about cereal. Yeah, so let me tell you why we're concerned. Well, I'm concerned. You don't care, So why would you preface it like that? Well, I don't think you care, right. The way you phrase things is just wrong. So let me explain what's going on. So right now we're recording this. We recorded this yesterday. So on the Big Show, Elvis is not feeling well, so they went to what they call a best of show where they just play recorded best of bits. But I am still running the sho She'll Lie from Z one hundred in New York, and so it's running in the background right now while we are recording this, and we're using the studio microphones. Yeah, so I just want to make sure that we're not like on the air. Okay.
Speaker 2: So also to preface that, I did say several times, do we need to get engineer Jeff to make sure? And you said no, no, no, got it. Also I texted you and I said, hey, can we do it during the show? I got yes exclamation points? And then I come in here and then you return on the camera and all of a sudden it's a different Skyty, and he goes, well, I just want to preface this with.
Speaker 3: I care, Andy doesn't. But here we are, and I hope everything goes well. And if anything goes wrong, Andy doesn't care. But welcome to boat Chet. How are you all today?
Speaker 1: I need say any of these things? I have the proof. Where can we stop? Okay? With your coffee cup? You have it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's written in the coffee leaves, all right? Well beans, beans?
Speaker 1: Oh the headphones are on there? All right? So what's doing pal? Not much? How about you? We had a fun weekend we did. Can we talk about it? Yeah? All right? So our friend Nick, who doesn't work here anymore? What your hand is dancing? Well, tug? Did you ever miss your hand? Does that? Well? Maybe I have some Italian in me. Maybe I always thought you did. Yeah, so our friend Nick apparently, So you know you've known him since you were a little boy, Yes, like kindergarten for a second. Third diapers then yeah, diapers twenty three years right. So his family has a big compound, the big Nick Farm out in Jersey, and so we were invited there graciously by Nick with Sawyer. So my daughter Cooper and I went there with Sawyer because they foster goats in the summertime and they were like fifty plus goats there. Yeah, all right, So Sawyer is he was whining as soon as we pulled up there because he's like something cool is about to happen.
Speaker 2: And he'd had been there before. I took him there years ago. Told you this and I said, he was amazing with the goats, Like you have to see this. This is like it looks like a Disney movie when like the character finds out what their true life purpose is, right, and it's just like never been happier, Like Sawyer went to that farm and what was the happiest dog I've ever seen him be?
Speaker 1: So the gate swings open, yeah, and he just tears ass. Yeah, and he knew exactly what to do. It's crazy he heard these goats not hurt herded because he's a herding dog. He's an Australian shepherd and there Australian shepherd and they heard things like if they don't have animals, they like will heard your children? Yeah the circle around and oh yeah what Yeah, I've never heard that. Yeah, people will have kids, you know, the dogs will run in circles around them. Huhm wow. It's very it's very instinctual.
Speaker 2: It's so strange, like what is that in humans? Like, what do we have that's instinctual? That like being idiots? I guess yeah, you know, spitting out the window?
Speaker 1: How many years removed? Is that dog from? Like wolves? That would probably do that? Well, it's not wolves, they're working dogs. Those dogs are bred to do you know there are actual farms where they have working working dogs. Sure, but like all dogs are bred from wolves? Why? Because the fuck? I mean because the the blue Food dog food commercial sets where do you think dogs come from? Because the commercial told you no, where do you think dogs came from? Not all dogs? Now? All dogs only mean ones? Now all dogs came from wolves. Are we really gonna like that's are you talking me that Luna descended from a wolf? Yes? Really? Sadly, I don't know the wolf would look at her and be like, what is this dirp dog? I don't know, Scott, for real, Like you're being for real for real, All dogs, every breathe, every dog comes from a wolf. Okay, that's fine, way way back when some.
Speaker 2: Are closer, like they still breed them, like a tamaskin has wolf in it.
Speaker 1: And like a German shepherd is wolf. Like they look like them, just different color. But yes, all dogs come from wolves. Okay. All dogs also go to heaven? They do? They really do.
Speaker 2: Rainbow Bridge. If I even mentioned that to Jackie tears everywhere.
Speaker 1: She can't stop. I think it's a book or a movie or something. You don't know about that. It's from the nineties, eighties or nineties. All dogs. I don't know it was a movie. I know the movie you do? Yes, well, you're like, oh, Rainbow Bridge.
Speaker 2: Yes, because the heaven and the bridge.
Speaker 1: Okay, some dogs go to Hell. I don't think so I do. What dog would ever go to hell? I don't know. Some dog that killed somebody, A murderer's dog. What you don't think? So?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, you're right, you're right. A murderer's dog will definitely go to doggy Hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, all right, So anyway, that was a fun, fun day. I wish we would have stayed for the bees, but I heard it wasn't It was just very underwhelming. Well yeah, I mean there's also he's got beehives there too, Yes, not the hair what he's not seeing Amy Winehouse anyway. Yeah, so yeah, they have bees. The bees were fine. I didn't do the bees because they said that they bite sting. They just don't bite. They sting. Oh well, okay, thank you. No, they sting with their little they put their butt against very descriptive sounds on this episode. But yeah, they they sting, and I didn't want to get stung through the suit, so I was just like, I'm good, But isn't it a lot idea of the suit that you cannot get stung? Is that what it's for?
Speaker 2: Well, the thing is they shouldn't be super aggressive, but some of them can be super aggressive. Also, I learned all about bee colonies. It's like an HBO Max drama in there, like they are. Well I'm saying HBO Max because Max has trashy reality shows on ID Discovery now, so I don't consider those the same thing. Go on anyway, bees are crazy. If they like, they can mutiny against the queen and they'll like overthrow her in like plot assassination attempts.
Speaker 1: Really, yes, now he he has bees for honey I'm guessing right, Yes, I was. I was so upset because as I was pulling out of the driveway, the smoker came out. Yeah I missed that. I love that smell. So how do they make the smoke?
Speaker 2: So they have like all these little twigs, yeah, and they throw them in the canister and then they light it on fire.
Speaker 1: That's really all it is. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought there was something special too, because I'm like, oh, it makes all the bees, dra Housie. Turns out you're.
Speaker 1: Just literally smoked. That's interesting. Yeah. So there was no honeycomb, there was no nothing. Uh there who makes it? It's getting there? Who makes it honeycomb? Yeah? Post, good job, thank god, very nice. So then we left there, and then we ventured down the road to Tad to Greg T's house.
Speaker 2: And by this point I feel like Sawyer was dead.
Speaker 1: He was very tired. He was so tired. He was such a big boy, and he did such a good job. He did two runs he.
Speaker 2: Did with all the goats and He did it for at least like ten minutes each and that's a lot, yeah, for a dog.
Speaker 1: Of his age, he's a senior.
Speaker 2: But also like, who doesn't do that all the time, Like, yes, I understand that the dog probably goes out in place, but this is like, you know, a focused thing that he had to do for ten minutes exactly, and he was booking it all around.
Speaker 1: He likes to run. I take him on bike rides almost every day, so he's trained, you know, he's training his whole life for his job. And so he finally got to work. He left the house with his little briefcase and he got to the farm and there he went. But so we went down the road. We went down the road to Greg's house, and Greg was only very concerned because Sawyer is a water dog. Yeah, he loves swimming. If there's a pool, he's going in, you know. So and I kind of played it up a little bit so Greg would freak out, as he does, you know, and he's like, dude, dude, it's animals, people's it's a people pool. Animals. I'm like what, And he went on one of his crazy rants. But then we got there and Sawyer, I said, no, and he didn't go in, you know. But then he went over by the step and he just did the he did the water test with his paw. He's like, I want to go in, Can I can I please? I'm like no, and he just he's you know. But then he jumped in once. He jumped in one time. I showed him how to get out, and that was it. And I think he was just so tired from the day. Yeah, after his swim, he just kind of chilled out. And then it was the whole thing of him stealing everybody's food. You know. I was in the pool and I would hear sawyer no, and like a table would fall over, you know, guy and jumped up to grab something. I don't know that dog. He he is a table surfer. He's such a big goofy idiot and I love him so much. His his but but even he's still sleeping it off to this day. Really, I mean, it's quite possible that he's got lime, cause he's on a tick. But he's just he's very tired. He's very, very tired from his weekend. No I checked him. His his fur is rather short at this point because we had him. He's such a big teddy bear. Yeah, so I checked him all out. He has no ticks and know you're infection yet I really coming a little sawyer, A little sawyer, Yeah, like a mini sawyer would be cute. No, yeah, okay, I want like a half size of sawyer. Like a sawyer. Can't work my apartment because it's only two rooms. Well, he is big for as far as Australian shepherds go. He's he's easily sixty five pounds at this point, but generally there are anywhere between like forty five and fifty. Oh, but he's a big boy. So good though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he really is such a good boy. You did such a great job raising him.
Speaker 1: Okay, thanks, Yeah, I mean we sent him to I love that a compliment. Thanks. We sent him away to boot camp when he was young. Yeah, because he was a giant jerk. Then it didn't really do anything because we didn't keep up with it. You're supposed to do all the things that they tell you to do, and we're like, yeah, you know, sit and that was pretty much all he does. And he does sit, and he does paw and left paw. Okay, Luna doesn't even do it. He'll do it down. Yeah, yeah, and that's it. Well yeah, I mean you have all those dogs online that paint and you know, play dead and.
Speaker 2: Well now they have those puppy mats. Have you seen those where they have buttons and it's like what do you want?
Speaker 1: And the dog will go over to the button and be like food, and they really want food. They learned that food, yes, and then they'll like say it. I love that thing that they have in the summertime. There's a sprinkler out, not really a sprinkler, but it hooks up to the hose and when the dog wants water, they just push on it and sprays them in the face and they figure out how to drink it.
Speaker 2: We got to get that for a Luna because she now that she has her little life jacket and she swims, she like now jumps in the pool, which is great because that's what we wanted her to do. But now she like wants you to play with her in the pool, just wants someone to constantly be splashing her with water.
Speaker 1: I also want to do the doggy door in the screen they make for the screen door, the backsliding door. They make a doggy door for the screen. I'm just not sure if he would know what to do, and then I'd also be afraid that if he went to someone else's house, he would just try to push through the screen. Funny, he did that. He did that at my house one time. He just walked right through the screen. He tried to do it at Greg's also. I saw him. She tried to go in the back door and he went his head just hit into the screen. Yeah, he's so goofy. He is goofy. So what else? Andrew? What are you doing today? I saw I'm getting a haircut. Yeah. I was gonna say, well Tuesday.
Speaker 2: It's Tuesday, So I'm getting a haircut.
Speaker 1: People, today is Wednesday, July twenty six.
Speaker 2: Well no, no, no, as you said when we started the show, yeah, your memory is surely fading.
Speaker 1: Cooper says it all the time, memory loss. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So I'm getting my haircut today. I'm so excited. Diamond said I should get a fade. I'm not getting a fade. I really wish I could do something cool with a haircut. I just can't because curly hair, when it goes bad, it goes bad, it goes wrong. It's like I don't want to look like I have like a nineteen fifties like poofy hairdo. So I think I'm just gonna go get my same thing that I always get.
Speaker 1: What if you buzz it? Buzz it? Yeah? Like what buzz like? I say, I'm to get a one on the side, and uh, that's that's that's a fade. I don't know, I get a one on the side. Yeah, they don't call that a fade. Okay, I don't know. I just I'm my five earth. I mean, I'm four or five on the side. I don't even say anything anymore. I just sit down and go what's up Danny? And he goes, hey, man, how you doing? And I'm done in five minutes. I don't have to say anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mine's thirty minutes at most. You know, just because if you cut a curl the wrong way, it grows in weird. Okay, but my curls are too tight, and therefore if I did do like one of these cool haircuts that everybody else has, it's gonna look like I have a fruit salad on top of my head.
Speaker 1: It's just like what they say with the dog, like Sawyer, he's an Australian shepherd. You are not supposed to shave them. People get very angry because they have an undercoat and it kind of messes up the undercoat if you shave them. In some dogs, his grows back perfectly. So we shave him pretty tight in the summertime because he just likes it. He looks like a doof you give him the big cut. Did you just fart? I burped? Well, no, I taken to pet go and they know what to do. That code knows where the pets go. Pecko is where the pets go, right, So he gets his summer he gets his summer cut, and it's a pretty pretty that's a pretty tight shave. Oh my god, are you okay? Yeah, Well, we'll be back right after this and we're that's gonna be the new break noise. You opening up a coke? Yeah, not a sponsor. It's a Coca Cola zero sugar, which I don't really understand. This is like the European cans too, Yeah, the narrow one. I love it.
Speaker 2: I feel like I need to be like French when I drink this, like we we okay, I love them.
Speaker 1: I don't really understand what's the difference between zero sugar and diet Well, isn't it zero calories? I don't really, Yeah it is. It's zero calories. Well so is diet No diet coke still has calories. I don't know about that. You don't know, or you just want to argue just for the taste of it. You don't know, or you I don't want to argue. But I'm pretty sure diet soda has no calories. That's why it's diet soda. Just saying I don't I think diet coke has calories, all right, diet coke, I just don't understand, like they both have don't have sugar in it. So one is sweetened with Yeah, it's a hundred dike. Well, well Andrew's Internet. That's pretty usual.
Speaker 2: Sure is it actually is very few to no calories? So I apologize on that contains no calories, sugar, fat, or protein.
Speaker 1: What's it sweetened with?
Speaker 2: Because this is aspartame, Oh coke zero versus There isn't much difference between coke zero and diet coke. You can either drink coke. You could drink either coke if you want to reduce your sugar intake. However, they both contain artificial sweeteners which may not be so healthy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that's it all right. Great, So there's really not much difference. It's just a marketing ploy. Yeah, okay, that's crazy. Is there anything else you want to talk about? Barbie? Oh? Very good, Andrew.
Speaker 2: I saw Barbie. I'm seeing Oppenheimer on Thursday.
Speaker 1: Did you see Barbie on opening night? Because I I did. I saw it on Thursday all night before. Oh look at you. Yep. See. I went right into all the hype on the Friday night.
Speaker 2: My sister wanted to go so bad that we booked Thursday and we found a five o'clock showing and we went and it was I think one of the best movies of the year. I know we're six months in, seven months in, but I am I must disagree.
Speaker 1: I think it's great. I think it was incredibly overhyped. Not at all it was a good movie. It was not a great movie. Cooper loved it.
Speaker 2: I think it's as I said to Jackie, and I saw it even again yesterday with a couple friends. I don't think the movie is meant necessarily for us to appreciate the message. I think as a father of two girls, you could definitely appreciate the message. Yes, However, I think when it comes to the themes of societal pressures on women and girls, I think for them, they get that obviously a lot more than we will, so we don't appreciate it as much.
Speaker 1: But of course Cooper is now also saying, do you ever think about death? I think it's funny, that's cool.
Speaker 2: Please, With everything she watches on TikTok hers repeating Margot Robbie going do you ever think about death? TikTok has five million times worse things, trust me.
Speaker 1: With all those kids.
Speaker 2: Going on there now and being like, hey, do you know that if you accidentally move your coffee cup to the right you have autism? Do you know that if you accidentally touch your coffee cup once you're stimming, that means you have ADHD undiagnosed. Go to the doctor. Okay, it's crazy. There is way worse online that your kids are watching.
Speaker 1: All right, I understand. I was more pus not even to talk about what boys are doing with Fortnite in call of Duty, where they're constantly killing people with all these guns. That's death. That's a lot of death. I what about thirteen Reasons?
Speaker 2: Why let's talk about that where that was the Selena Gomez show that literally had suicide.
Speaker 1: Calmed down.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, there's a lot of media out there, calm down, and your kids know what's going on.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm just saying I was just more excited to be a part of the whole thing, you know what I mean, not even so much of the movie, but walking in. Every girl was wearing pink, and they had the Barbie box fed to take pictures in, and there was balloons and the theater that I went to serve the popcorn in a Barbie box. Oh I love that. Man, did you buy the special edition box? The line was so long and dude, you know me and getting places way early that I'm supposed to. Yeah. So it was a five to fifteen movie time all right? Now? Okay, So I had to drive the bus that afternoon because they begged me to fill in, because you know what, I don't drive the bus that much anymore. But I was like, okay, but I have a five to fifteen movie and the movie theater is like nowhere near here? Can you give me a route that's like kind of close? And he's like all right. So I finished at four fifty. Oh my gosh, it's so not like you. I could just see the panic because normally I would be in the theater by four to forty five orally. So I booked it and this is rush hour traffic on Long Island, the whole thing. And I made it to Westbury at five ten. Okay, So we ran in and there was a huge line for the concession and Cooper's like, you don't have to Dad. I'm like, thank you so much, because usually it's like popcorn candy the whole thing. She likes to spray the butter all over the place, you know. And I was like, all right, so, and the other thing that I was concerned about is where, Yes, even though you reserve the seats online, nobody cares about that because okay, hear me out here. The way that movies should be is the same way that concerts are. All seats should be reserved, not just when you buy them on fandango or whatever, because if you walk up to the box office, they'll just sell you a ticket and you just walk in. There's no reserved seat there. But half the theater people are reserving and the other half people are just walking in. Well, what kind of theater did you go? To it. It was an AMC. AMC does reserved only, not when you just walk up to the box office. Well, they have the seats that they pick, because everything on AMC you have to pick a seat. Now, did it have recliners? No, it was a Jankeity one mmm. But wait a minute. So but if you just walk up to the box office say two for Barbie please, they don't give you seats. They just give you tickets and maybe open seat you sit down.
Speaker 2: You know, if you don't have the recliner theaters yet because in art like no.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no no no, Like by my house, we have the recliners. I had to go far away, why because it was Friday night. But it was sold out everywhere, so I had to pick the closest theater act had a show, was able to go to it in the front row.
Speaker 2: Even when I went yesterday and this is like a Monday at eight o'clock or seven o'clock two days ago. No, because again memory loss, we did say that we're recording this on a Tuesday. Anyway, even yesterday, a Monday at seven o'clock, it was practically sold out.
Speaker 1: It was wild and shocked that it.
Speaker 2: Was so packed, even Oppenheimer to get tickets for this movie that's already came out last week.
Speaker 1: It was so hard to get seats for Thursday. Well, because these movies are all the rage right now. What's crazy to me?
Speaker 2: And this is just a side note, but you have Barbie that's like everybody wanted to go see. You have Oppenheimer that everybody wanted to go see. Both are like original movies. Yes, Barbie is based off Mattel whatever, like an original property, but these are like two original idea movies and everybody wants to go see them. And yet like what were all the coming attractions superhero movies?
Speaker 1: I don't know what you're talking like Marvel DC. It's just the same movies coming out, like, but nobody's seeing them anymore. Don't you also think they should have released these on different weekends?
Speaker 2: No, I think it's a great idea, Okay, because I would never want to go see movies that close, But now I'm like, I gotta go see both.
Speaker 1: What was the hashtag Barbenheimer and Barbenheimer.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying to end it, I think that they need to invest more in like original movies idea again.
Speaker 1: Like instead of just remakes big budget.
Speaker 2: Movies that like everybody wants to go see, like a Pirates movie. Remember when the Pirates of the Caribbean came out, everybody wanted to go see that.
Speaker 1: I didn't. Okay, what I don't like Pirates. Ah, Something tells me that coke is very gassy.
Speaker 2: Something tells me that you have some weird thing. No, they smell like fish.
Speaker 1: No, I just don't. I don't think that's funny. I like funny. It's not supposed to be funny. Funny or heartwarming. Okay, I don't want r.
Speaker 2: Maybe, well, if you liked funny and heartwarming, then you should have liked Barbie more because it was both.
Speaker 1: I didn't love it. I liked it because they said death. No, no, dude, there's nothing to do with it. It was fun. You know. Jackie cried. I thought I was going to because I cry from every movie. I did not cry from Barbie.
Speaker 2: Jackie cried during the America for Air speech that she does at one point, and then she cried at the end with that line that mothers stand still while they're daughters go on their I don't know something about shoulders.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jackie was like done at that point.
Speaker 1: It's weird. I didn't cry at all from this. I didn't cry, but I thought it was heartwarming and sweet. That's cool. I mean I did. I did cry from Elemental I wanted to see that. Was it good? I loved it? Okay, yeah, because I've heard mixed reviews. At the beginning, I was Likeugh, this is dumb. But then as it went on a little bit, I really liked it. And I cried multiple times in it. Oh, I can't do from a cry movie. They really, I can't do multiple cries. Yeah, but you know what, I'm a little bit abnormal. Most people probably didn't cry for that movie at all, but I don't know. I get very emotional. Did you ever see Coco? I don't know if I saw the whole thing. What do you mean? Like, I don't know. I feel like I did see the whole thing. I didn't go to the theater. I didn't go to the theater to see Coco. Okay. I have seen it like on streaming, like as the kids were watching it or something like, oh and that was it. Okay, you need to watch Coco. I was speaking of Coco. So that's the that's the day of the Dead One, Yes, Cooper, was that at camp yesterday? I mean two days ago. I love that because it was Halloween day at camp. She's like, Dad, I wore the mask for like thirty seconds and it was so hot I couldn't wear it anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know how you could do Halloween. That's not a good theme, right, Like, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: And they had Pajama Day too now, no new new Too hot, way too hot hot? You know that song? Yeah? Too hot? Really? Yeah? Is it the Commodores or something?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think it was the Commodoores in nineteen eight eighty something. I don't think it was the Commodorees, though I know you're right it could have been the We probably don't even have it cool in the game. It was very close. I was very close. Where is it? I don't know. This board is not even I don't know. It's weird. It's not playing in there? Oh it is? It was, Yeah, it was, But I have to I gotta find the hook. How do I get How do I get to the hook? My favorite is years ago cool in the Gang. Yeah, so you didn't play the hook? I don't know. Too hot? Okay, cool? Yeah, it's so loud. It's so loud though you can't talk over it.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, the levels don't look like that though, like what like it was too hot?
Speaker 1: It's too hot? Whoa? That was very good. That was like a double thing because radio a load like about us radio speakers, Like, if it's hot, that means the levels are high. How much longer is this break? We have like ten minutes before we after? This is fine? Isn't it weird? I wish we could do this all the time. I know, it's so much easier to do with this. Oh my god, Yes, we don't have to stay late. I know we could leave it ten Could we do with surreal killers after this? We'll have time? Sure that would be cool. Great. That scares me though? Why is that scary?
Speaker 2: Because milk and the board, okay, milk and the board everything.
Speaker 1: Plus I have a time to curate that episode? Oh my god, can we just not say the word curate? Can I just pick out the boxes of cereal? No? Oh no, oh, it has to be a surprise.
Speaker 2: Even when I give you my cereals, you curate?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry? When did you give me a cereal? Oh? I'm sorry? Italian cereal. Oh, ma Alona, whatever, Mama Alona?
Speaker 2: I can't wait what it was called? Can I just ask why this is like leather on the board.
Speaker 1: It's not it's pleather, it's fair. It's weird, you want to know, weird? And it was sad. Yesterday I went to my parents' house. My dad needed help with something with the computer, you know, first of all, to explain to my father what a web browser is. It was like what Because he's got he's got Internet Explorer, he's got Firefox, and he's got Chrome. Only Chrome works for what he does for work, but he doesn't understand. So he was trying to do what he was doing on Firefox. The video won't record because you need to go through Chrome. What so I just want to delete the other two. So he only uses Chrome, but he has his favorite things saved. Yeah, And I'm like, all right, listen, when you work, just the colorful circle, just click that one, you know, And he's like, okay, I'll try, but it's just it's so hard. And then when I was there, my mom came down and she was crying, and I'm like, what's the matter. I lost my ring And I'm like, what what do you mean you lost your ring. She's like, I always wear both of them together, and the other one's not there, you know. I'm like, well, when's the last time you had it? I don't know, you got to remember. Also, like, she had a stroke a couple of years ago, so her short term memory is completely gone. So she has no idea, you know. And she's like, maybe the cleaning ladies took it. I'm like, don't start blaming the cleaning ladies right away, Mom, I said you. I don't want to say it, but you know you're a little forgetful lately. You probably took it off and left it somewhere, you know. And she was so distraught, looking all over the head. I was looking under the mattresses or whatever. I'm like, ma, it'll turn up. Don't worry, Okay, I promise you it's going to turn up because you don't go anywhere. Yeah. So it's just it's here, okay. And the cleaning they just haven't been here for a week, and you wore it three days ago, So do the math in your brain. Just relax. Everything's okay. And she was so upset, you know. So I was there for about an hour helping them look and blah blah blah whatever did you throw it out? Maybe? I don't know. The garbage men came today, you know. I think maybe it's in the vacuum cleaner. I don't you know. And she was like whatever. I'm like, all right, listen, I gotta go home because Cooper's boss is coming. I'll come back later. I'll help you out. Okay. She's like, okay, thanks, you know whatever. And so I walk out the door. It's on the front step. Oh, I look down, shiny whatever. I'm like, I'm like, my god, I just told me seven times that her jeweler closed and he couldn't make her a new one, you know. So I went and I'm like, hey ma, look right here, and she's like, oh, we wasn't. I'm like, you probably went to get the mail and it fell off on the front step. Like I said, you need to like put dability or put it under the other rings to a camp. It's a little looser. Yeah. So I'm happy she found it. She did find it good, good, And unfortunately you'll probably forget the whole ordeal.
Speaker 2: But you know better than you know, she just knows she has a wing. And then let's leave it at that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we'll be back right after this again. All right, So, but I have to actually go soon because I said the live show is still happening. There was okay, go on. Oh my gosh, I was going to say something. I what was I going to say? I don't know. On the tip of my tongue. It wasn't. Yes, it was we were talking about what things? Movies? Movies? Oh my god, yes, I remember. Yes. I went with my mom. How is Donna? She's wonderful? Good. We got pancakes at the Life Diner. I don't know why they call it Life Pancake Company in Jersey City. Useduld just be a wonderful diner. Hold on, I'm working stand okay, all right.
Speaker 2: So anyway, I went with my mom and we went and got pancakes from the Life Pancake Company in Jersey City, bad name. And afterwards, I walked her to her car and I'm looking as we're like at this car, I'm like, what happened to your car? Look at that it got all banged up. You just got this car. The front bumper is terrible. Look at all these scratches were walking inside, I'm like looking inside the car, I'm like, holy crap, like what happened? And the back bumper is all scratched up. We're about to go inside, and that's when we realized we were in the wrong car. Oh my god, someone left their key in the car and just like left parking lot.
Speaker 1: Yes, and so me and my mom we're about to get inside the car. Oh I thought we were driving it. No, we literally if the two of us didn't think about it more, we would have just gotten in the car and started driving. But yeah, we got in the wrong car. It wasn't great. Wow. Yeah, I don't know that I've ever I feel like i've I've attempted to do that, but I've never actually gotten in someone else's car.
Speaker 2: It was wild because they just just got this car and we were like, look at all these scratches all over it.
Speaker 1: You you rammed it into the side of a pole or something.
Speaker 2: My Mom's like, I told I told your dad that he is driving the car to erradically.
Speaker 1: He must have hit it and like the wheel was scraped. I'm like, what is going on?
Speaker 2: If those people have a dash can they just got like they heard a roast of their car essentially, but they're.
Speaker 1: Also an idiot for leaving their keys and who does that right, especially in Well, you know, I left it today charging my car. Let's see where it's at. I left it today charging my car. Yeah, I left my car charging today. Okay, where do you where? I don't have a garage. No, there's a spot right near a park. So I just I went at like six thirty, plugged it in, and I'm gonna get eight hours of charge for you. What if that spot is unavailable? What do you do? There's a couple of other different places. See, that's what I'm concerned about. Like, this is gonna be a world full of like electric cars, like yeah, coming soon, Yes, it's happening. Yeah, yeah, Like there's not enough charging stations. There's a lot of them, actually I know, but there's more cars than there are charging. So by twenty twenty five, they're gonna make it a national Okay, Pete booda judge, I get it. But I mean that I wish I could be a transportation secretor that'd be great. Go ahead, I like to hear your explanation.
Speaker 2: No, but they are making like an a national plug because Tesla has their own and then all the other manufacturers don't. So Tesla's going to open it up to everybody else.
Speaker 1: I just still don't understand, Like, okay, so you want to take a road trip. You going to drive to Florida?
Speaker 2: What do you so the batteries are only going to get better, that's gonna be something. And yeah, then you do have to stop. But they do have like a fast charge like takes about an hour, so if and they are usually at rest stops on interstates.
Speaker 1: A lot of people are gonna need them. You're gonna be waiting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why they're making tons of them.
Speaker 1: You know, it's so much easier gas. Okay, you're gonna be one of these people, and I just know it. No, I want an electric There are so going to be one of these people. I'm not.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be like flying cars and there you are going to be like, no, I'm not switching to.
Speaker 1: That flying car. No, flying cars, I'm not into. That's death. Someone's got to take their flying cars is death on the ground. Don't you understand someone's taking the initiative excitement my train of thought. That's bad. Can use your train of thought in the middle of a sentence. Okay, but yeah, this is not very exciting to listen to. No, it is. Those guys are gonna rip on us again because this is going to be the only episode they listen to. Damn it. It's really hard when because my mind is there because, like I said, the show is still happening right now. Well, they also hate this show too that we work on.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, I think they roasted that too, But so you know, different strokes for different folks.
Speaker 1: They just don't like us. Now. The world don't change, move all right, Dudley, Yeah, Dudley, do right, head on back to the bike shop. No, no, the bike shop episode is bad. Yeah, that's not good. Gordon jump, Gordon jump. Yeah, he worked at a radio station too. Can you tell me which one? W right q R no C no F Come on, dude, w P in Cincinnati, w C w C k k r R really wk WKR and you can't even get the last letter. I wkr X in Cincinnati kr X. Dude, you've never heard of the show WKR. It was a comedy? Was this show? It was a TV show? Johnny Fever nothing wk R. I mean, there's only twenty six guesses. You might as well just roll through them. Ok. No b no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, okay no l no m no and no oh no yes, yes, you're such an idiot. You ever heard w KRP in Cincinnati? You never had a w kop?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, boy Johnny Fever, Oh my god, you idiot.
Speaker 1: I say it only all the time. All right, Okay, you know what you're allowed to not know things? Thank you from before you were born. What about Rocos modern Life? Do you remember that? I've heard of it? Okay, but but at least I've heard of it. Okay, so that's not the standard. No, but I like if you just said Arnold's what. Yes, I didn't like he Arna Nickelodeon. I didn't like it, Hey, Arnold the Red yellt Show during the nineties. I wasn't the kid, you know. But I mean, but I know of these things. Okay, Okay, you know, like you could say, no, you know I've heard of them? Okay? You know what about ah what about maud ah maud ah bee ah bee? Real monsters? Say day, real monsters? You don't remember that real monsters? Maybe have about my pet monster? No? Why because I don't know what that even is. I don't even think you know what that blue stuff. Yes, it was is in the eighties. Eighties yep, eighties, yep, all right, Jefferson's Yeah, but you know the big shows, yes, big shows like Happy Days okay, these day, but Shirley.
Speaker 2: Not really like the Beal, the Ball, the in Corporated Close Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And Lorgan, Yes, I didn't love him.
Speaker 2: Yeah that mm so you know I got limited, but it's there.
Speaker 1: Okay. Do you have watch like any of these old shows on like me TV or the only one that I really like, The Break because it's so racist? Is that why you like?
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go The Brady Bunch and Gilligan's Island. Gilligan's Island strikes me is so weird because people just kept.
Speaker 1: Coming to that island. Why didn't you leave with them? The one thing I did not like about the show is when they sped it up like so it looked like they were running fast. Yeah. I don't really like that they had to make time. Sherwood Schwartz is he still I think he's still alive. That's who Gilligan was possible? No, he created all I literally don't know what just came out of your mouth and floated. I think it was a fly he created. No Sherwood Schwartz created the Brady Bunch and he's probably dead. But the the Norman Lear is still alive. He's one hundred. Who's Norman Lear? He did all those shows, all the family Jefferson's in good time, all of all of them. Dino might ye, Din you said that the faz Fonsie No, he said a a care we go. Yes, okay, thank you for listening. Yeah, follow us on all socials at Serial Killers PC. We'll have an all new Serial Killers on Monday where we'll try a carefully curated bunch of cereals. Yep, all right, for sure, say clink Andrew Kling clink. We should do that. We should do like catch phrases next time. Sure, just make sure you get them already. Did you see what's coming back? Yeah? Uhuh Gordon Way, Gordon way from me, mel Mack. He's the resurrect They are resurrecting him. Oh my god, you don't even know who that is. I don't actually is he an alien? Uh? Yes elf? Yes, god, jeez, congratulations, yes, sorry, blow everyone's out. Yes, yeah, you actually did, because the level of it is Yeah, Ryan Reynolds. Oh he is, Yeah, bring back Alf. They need to do another Brady Bunch movie because I love those two. Actually, I have to go because I love bye guys. I see you bye,