Speaker 1: Hey, viewers.
Speaker 2: Sniffy's Cruising Confessions is an explicit podcast about queer sex. Filter dirty words and unfiltered descriptions of sexual activities. If hearing about orgies, anonymous sex, kink, fetish, and more offends your sensibilities, you might want to skip this Viewer discretion is advised. It's definitely not for kids.
Speaker 1: Put your pussy, put your put your pussy up. Put your pussy, put put your pussy up.
Speaker 3: Welcome to Sniffy's Cruising Confessions. I'm Gabeln Sadez and I'm christottason Rosso.
Speaker 4: Each week we explore the sublime world of queer sex, cruising, and relationships.
Speaker 2: We talked to queer folks of all kinds. We'll ask some questions, swap sex stories, share intimate revelations, and provide practical advice that.
Speaker 3: You can use at home. Let Joy put Joe, pussy put job, put put job.
Speaker 1: Put jo.
Speaker 3: Hi Chris, Hi, We're back at the table. Oh, we are back at the table. I'm really excited.
Speaker 1: Me too.
Speaker 3: We have a literal legend on our show today, Beary for this absolute icon. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I have to ask you, Chris, do you remember the first time you discovered porn star him Shabaz.
Speaker 4: You know, I was thinking about this when we were preparing for this interview, and I'm sure you're thinking for quite some time. It's been a long time that I've been following the work.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely, absolutely, I was like out of the porn industry at that point.
Speaker 3: I was a retiree after my many days as a cameraman.
Speaker 2: And I think it was really exciting because Raheem was one of the first porn stars I saw really make a name for himself kind of on his own terms, doing his own stuff. And I think, you know, post the start of OnlyFans, you know, I want to say maybe twenty seventeen, twenty eighteen, I think we really saw a lot of performers modeling how to do things outside the studio system. It's a double edged short, right, you're doing stuff on your own, so you're responsible for more, but you're also pressured less into doing things you don't want to do by the studio, like the way I love seeing porn stars be verse on their own channel.
Speaker 3: Maybe, and I know that the studios like you're only a top. You'll only ever be a top, You'll never be more than that. Yeah, I'm just like let people get fucked. Every writes me crazy.
Speaker 2: But no, I don't know if it was through word of mouth or word of whole, but I heard about Rahim and he has truly been a staple in the industry for sure.
Speaker 4: And then like every girl going to Brazil, it's always like, am I gonna run in?
Speaker 1: Am I gonna? Am I gonna see them?
Speaker 2: He took come to Brazil to an entirely new level. Truly say I'm coming on Brazil. How about that, I'm coming on and in Brazil?
Speaker 1: Love that.
Speaker 3: I feel like if he threw a concert, he could get Lady Gaga numbers.
Speaker 1: You don't know one hundred percent because I'm buying my ticket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, Like I'm buying my christ did buy their ticket. It's a one way ticket, so she's never coming back to the podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Raheem Shabaz has been dominating the adult film world since twenty nineteen with raw, unapologetic content.
Speaker 1: As an award winning star and director.
Speaker 2: He has earned awards like Performer of the Year at the Gave Ends in twenty twenty four and twenty twenty five. He's also currently one of the judges on out TV's mail stripper competition series Darkroom Duel hosted by Willem, but.
Speaker 4: His biggest accomplishment was to start his own studio, Voyeur, a few years ago.
Speaker 3: We have all watched.
Speaker 2: In today's episode, we're gonna be talking to the performer turned director turned mogul about how he got here, where he's going, and what it's like to run an adult studio in the age of OnlyFans.
Speaker 4: We'll also pick up some tips and tricks for shooting your own content. And here's some spicy cruising confessions.
Speaker 2: So please welcome to Snivie's Cruising Confessions. Clap those cheeks for Raheem.
Speaker 3: Show boys. Welcome Raheem. Thank you for joining us today.
Speaker 1: Thank you much for the invitation, Thanks for flying in. We haven't even started. Just wait, so Raheem.
Speaker 2: For the rare listener or viewer who might not be familiar with your porn. God God bless you innocent souls, You're about to learn a lot. Can you describe what Voyeur does and the type of content and scenes that you specialize in Voyeur.
Speaker 5: We work with a lot of content creators, so it allows them a chance to work studio style. In terms of what we do what we like to provide. We we kind of like to provide that experience you have in a dream that you wake up from and you just you just want to have it again, like intimacy, passion. We want to show connection between the performers as opposed to just pounding and screaming as a.
Speaker 1: Place has a place, a place, it's just not this place. I mean, we have some of that, but yeah, at least.
Speaker 2: You're changing up the rhythm every now and then, you know what I mean. You've been in the industry now about six years. You started in twenty nineteen. What was your start? Did you start with studio porn? Did you start making your own stuff? What was sort of that journey and decision like to start making porn?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I was like having wrus. Yeah, I was like the sex plug.
Speaker 5: Like people come over and we'd have groups and we'd have orgies, and there were times where we'd record them.
Speaker 1: We wouldn't post.
Speaker 5: Them or anything, but we would just have them just to have them. And I started noticing something in the faces of the people that we were having sex with. It was almost like they were possessed, and I didn't see that in porn. So yeah, because it's the way I have sex.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen I'm not I'm not trying to like hurt you.
Speaker 5: I'm not trying yeah. Yeah, I'm not trying to prove a point, trying to touch your soul.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I tell people, if there's no connection then then yeah no. And I think that element is the thing that has really made you so successful.
Speaker 3: Well do you feel like it's so interesting? Because I think so.
Speaker 2: I used to work as a cameraman for a porn company and in studio porn. It does feel like you're kind of like paired up. It's like when two main actors are cast in a rom com, right, like you, you hope to have chemistry from the interview, you're not sure. And I think what's been kind of exciting about the era of only fans and self made creators starting their own company like yourself, is that you get to set the vibe, you decide who to work with. You you can establish a relationship. But that idea of it just being a quick exchange, right, just get on set, do the makeup, fucking leave. You're right, there's something you feel that it's missing.
Speaker 5: This is gonna sound cheesy as fuck, but I Compare it to theater and Hollywood filmmaking. Yeah, real actors love doing plays where they can just go right through it and that takes skill, and they hate the Hollywood process where they have to stop and go and stop and go. And I feel like what I do. Compared it to the studio I've done studio like for me, like, once I get going, you know, we can't make me sweat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, take a lunch break.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, I don't like to ever lose that connection because sometimes you don't even get it back when you go down.
Speaker 1: It's like a sport. You want to keep going, going, going.
Speaker 2: Comparing it to live theater does kind of sense, right, there's something a little more like active when you're watching the Warrior stuff that feels it feels like it's in the moment.
Speaker 1: We hope it comes out that way because you know, for us, the more we have to act, the more.
Speaker 5: We hate it because we're not really into it, Like we want our audience to feel what we're feeling.
Speaker 1: That's what we call it.
Speaker 3: And sometimes you do have a crowd. You got folks watching.
Speaker 1: I was like, do you like a crowd? Do you enjoy it?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I do like a crowd, especially when I get the show off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then some people join and people watching.
Speaker 1: But I'm not having sex. I'll be like, I don't know why anyone's interested in me. But then while I'm having sex.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 5: This is what.
Speaker 1: It's making sense. I want to talk about Brazil.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're still come to Brazil.
Speaker 4: You are Jersey boy end up going back and forth to Brazil for a scouting for shooting, Like how did that happen?
Speaker 5: When I was twenty five, I had recently moved to la and a friend was like, oh, you have to come to Brazil, you know, And I'm like, I don't want to go. I'm I'm from Jersey. I thought it was just rainforest. So he was like, all right, get your passport, We're going to Brazil. So me, him and my boyfriend at the time went down to Brazil, and I fell in love with the place because I hadn't started working out yet. I was this insecure boy from Jersey and when you get down there, you're not wearing a swim trunks. They make sure you throw on a speedout and I'm like, I look silly in this thing. I'm going to go back home and work out, but at the same time, they still make you feel sexy just the way they treat you. It's almost like you have an immediate friend outside of anything sexual. When I got into OnlyFans, I had friends in Brazil because I've been going to Brazil for over a decade, so all the guys out there were my friends. So I was like, oh, you know, there's this thing OnlyFans. Listen, I know how y'all have sex. I can't if I have sex like that. So we yeah, we all kind of got together and worked out how we'd all work together to get our names out there. Amazing, a lot of the guys down there before everything jumped off, you know that a lot of studios would come down there and take advantage of them, paying them like pennies compared to what they pay other guys in the other parts of the world. And in my opinion, they did a thing better than the other guys. And they do it without attitude, and they do it in a way in which they don't look at each other as competition. They're looking at each other as helping each other because for them, it's about survival, because they're supporting their families, their loved ones. So it's nice to see them like have an out or a way to make a significant income without being taken advantage of.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've seen it as well.
Speaker 2: There's some studios that would bring people in for interviews and as soon as the person said yes, they'd pop them right in front of the camera without any training any like.
Speaker 1: And they would never have any right to that video. Again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was one performer who had a company make a dildo inspired by his dick without ever asking him or telling him. Even so, they like not only stole his image for the box, but claimed that the doldo was shaped like his penis. People think they can get away with some real sneaky ship in the porn industry, and I think part of that is because people feel like it's still underground right there. There's not a lot of like openness in terms of talking about the industry.
Speaker 3: There aren't a lot of usis yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: You got to rely on someone who've been through it and been you know, through those mistakes or been through the trauma to be like, hey, look out for this or do this, which it sounds like you're doing right, Like it sounds like there needs to be more people like you're working at porn, who have that perspective of being an actor and know what feels right and what seems fair.
Speaker 3: At the end of the day.
Speaker 1: Talk to me about making that switch from actor to director.
Speaker 5: I feel like the Brazilians directed me based off of the experiences that I've had there. When you're directing someone, you just you just teach them to be as natural, well, in my style, natural as possible. Establish a brand for yourself what people are going to know you for, just like a wweast, you know, get that special move. You gotta get those moves in that people know you buy it.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking about my special moves.
Speaker 5: Going to be my main word to people before we start is show off because you're on a stage and you want when people see you, you want them to want to see more of you.
Speaker 1: So show off. I say that to my bottoms too, even show off. I don't bottom much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Chris is like a You're a very adventurous spirit, but it takes a while.
Speaker 1: To yeah, get around to it.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Also, I don't have a lot of tops in my life. That's what I was going to ask you.
Speaker 5: Number one, you're built the way you're built and you're a black man, so people are always so do you think you don't bottom much because you can't find.
Speaker 4: The top that you that is wanting or willing. Really, I just like I'm a bottom magnet. They see me and they like reach out and like the tops don't really I know.
Speaker 2: So many that would have asked about you, even all right, we're going to fix off, can we We're going to send them my way back to Brooklyn right over?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 2: Hi? H No.
Speaker 5: But I mean that's also the fun. Fun part of it is seeing someone with your energy, your character and then like in that moment they just turned into something totally different.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, when my bottom switches on, Yeah, people are always a surprised just turns.
Speaker 1: Into something totally different, just like me. I feel like I have such a delightful.
Speaker 5: Conservative energy, but as soon as the sex turns on and like it's I could be whispering in someone's ear.
Speaker 2: I'm like, because I think when we talked to you, I think the only impression I had of you was from your porn scenes, and there's something very like not not like authoritative, but there's something really kind of like I got it right, You're you're kind of like the guiding hand in the scene.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, What does it take for you to get into that mindset when you're on set?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Like, how do you go from the right heam, we're talking to now to the right hem. That's like balls d been whispering crazy shit and someone's here.
Speaker 1: Oh yo yo, it's funny, asked.
Speaker 5: I listened to the same song really with two songs, La La La La La by Ari Lennox, okay, and I listened to open Up by Danielle Caesar, but it's called open and then it's the kiss. On that first kiss, it's over. It's just like it's like match and I look at it like a sport.
Speaker 3: Like this time the balls will be going back and forth.
Speaker 2: I'm curious were there any experiences you had as a performer before you started directing where you had like pet peeves and you were like, I never want to do that as a director.
Speaker 5: And I never liked titles being attached to me. So they wanted me to be at the top because you don't. I don't want to be labeled as I don't want to be called daddy. I don't want none of that. Ye, I just want to be myself. Yeah, That's why Only Fans is so great, is because we can be ourselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think there is a it's certainly changing a bit, but there's a trend in studio where it's like a right, you're the top of your top, your bottom, your bottom. It's nice to hear that you found some liberation, right to be yourself and not like an archetype. And you did that by starting your own company.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't wonder why that is, right, Like, why are studios so beholden to these rigid.
Speaker 1: Because they work.
Speaker 5: I mean it's just like yeah TV, if there's a trend that's popping, they're going to run into the ground.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: When we do Only Fans, we kind of get to experiment and see what works for us. When it's the studio, they're putting money into the project, so they're gonna want to make sure they get the return.
Speaker 1: It's just like a movie.
Speaker 5: They're gonna they're gonna hire the stars that are gonna get them the audience that they want.
Speaker 1: Are you contracted with those big studio or you are? Okay?
Speaker 3: There used to be exclusive contracts from some common right, even.
Speaker 5: With the guys that I worked with Voyeur you know a lot of people say, oh, you should sign them to exclusive contracts, and I'm like, no, they're they're their own businessmen, and I want them to act that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we just working together. Yeah, I want them to come back if they want exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I would imagine that's the kind of thing you've learned being a being am.
Speaker 5: Because in all honesty, if I if I followed the rules of an exclusive, I wouldn't have grown.
Speaker 2: Talking about studio porn, I feel like the nineties into the two thousand's was sort of that last era where we started seeing big budget porn right, like, so that's costumes, storylines. I feel like that's kind of fallen out of the mainstream. But if you had all the money in the world and you could shoot like an old school porn scene, what would that porn sceine look like?
Speaker 1: I would love like something out of the Matrix.
Speaker 5: Oh, I love that, like the full because people don't realize, like, when I'm filming povs, I'm basically playing neo because I'm like.
Speaker 1: Wit one hand holding my phone. Okay, so Matrix were we casting.
Speaker 5: I would love to cast Sean Zehyrin, who kind of got me started Hazel Hoffman phrase melanin and then just like.
Speaker 1: A lot of the new performers. Are you liking the new performers, that's the next generation of stars. I do okay, I do? You know? And you know what, let me say this. I had to train myself early on.
Speaker 5: Don't ever become one of these performers who say, oh dang, as good as we used to do it.
Speaker 1: You have to realize, you know, things evolved. It's also the ages that they.
Speaker 5: Feel comfortable during that stuff, because I don't feel like I became even comfortable showing my face on an.
Speaker 1: App until I was in my thirties. You know how we used to always just show the body. Oh my god, I always put my face out there.
Speaker 3: I mean, you've got a really beautiful one. The face card never declined.
Speaker 1: Come on, now, you appreciate it.
Speaker 3: You knew that, and stop.
Speaker 5: It's so nice to hear. Are you guys together? Oh no, we just sound like we are, Mike a good couple.
Speaker 1: I can see it through the room.
Speaker 2: Surprise, surprise, top we can we start the scene and everybody thinks they no, because you're gonna be the We're.
Speaker 1: Like I love that.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, No, you're you're you're my sister.
Speaker 2: No for sure, Yeah, yeah truly, but like my really hots Okay, that's actually a little in senstuous.
Speaker 3: Maybe not my sister. You're a mesty all right, we're not gonna do that. We're not gonna do that. We're not family in that way that.
Speaker 1: It really does. When I learn what what is selling, it's like, yeah, well it's like.
Speaker 2: The straight people love stepmoms hooking up with the sun, and then the gays love twins getting fucked together.
Speaker 3: Like it's really wild.
Speaker 1: Am I allowed to ask you guys questions? What kind of porn do you watch? I don't watch porn? You don't. Since getting sober, I have stopped watching a lot of porn.
Speaker 4: And now I have a lot of friends who are creators, and every time I would open an app, it would be them, and I was like, I know that this is going to be very sexy, but I do not want to see you having sex.
Speaker 5: My best friend said that, he was like every time, like, well, the fucking porn hub, it's you and I got cheap strolling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then it's you again.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's funny you say that though, because I felt very much the same way. I loved watching porn in college because I just come out and I was like, Oh, here are all the things I never knew about or I never saw. And then I started editing porn and I couldn't watch it for like the whole time I worked there in a year after, because you see it and it's like you start seeing the scenes, right, you see where the edits are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can notice everything, every single thing.
Speaker 2: So I would find myself watching porn and being like, oh, I don't believe that cut, or like, oh his hand is on the different side of his dick. They clearly like cut and then reset. So's it started ruining the fantasy for me. But it felt like being a filmmaker and watching a movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I find it so disappointing when people just set up a tripod and it's very far away and that's all you get.
Speaker 1: I don't like a still camera.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm watching the paranormal activity, you know what I mean. It's like it feels like a home security camera.
Speaker 5: That's why my camera guy he's always flying around us.
Speaker 3: That feels so dynamic, right when you when you go from that wide shot and then you go in on someone's face.
Speaker 2: It feels like you're being drawn in. Is that a decision you made intentionally too early on? When you were thinking about the vibe of voyeur, you were like, we have to have a dynamic visual approach.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: The way my camera moves it lets you know that this isn't being chopped and pieced together.
Speaker 1: This is going all the way through. This is the full experience. I mean, you can fast forward or rewind it all you want, but yeah, this is this is the real thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah. A lot of the shoots that you do with Woyor are very like white tile, white sheets.
Speaker 5: Well, I like the I like the setting to be as blank as possible so that the focus is on there to perform. Absolutely, I think it makes the skins pop.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was in Miami recently, and you know, I had a scene that day, so of course I ran the Marshalls and got my white bed linen and I got back in the hotel and I was in the elevator with a group of people and this one guy was like, oh, oh, I love your movies.
Speaker 1: Oh I know what's happening. We saw the white linen in the bag, and yeah, a.
Speaker 2: Lot of friends I have that are porn performers often get recognized in public, and they deal with it in different ways.
Speaker 3: So when you get the look when you're on public and someone's like, how do you respond.
Speaker 5: I say, my secret weapon is probably never to go out in public. I mean I have the same places that I generally go to every day, the park, hike, supermarket, okay, and I'll just chill by my friend's so I don't usually get to have to deal with it.
Speaker 1: Maybe on a hike, yeah you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: I was gonna save all the locations you listed. I feel like gays in La loved going for hiding.
Speaker 1: That's where it happens.
Speaker 5: It's always cute when it's like a group of them coming down the hill and then one of them is like the one that's bold enough to step aside and feel like I love you. But you just smile, yeah, say thank you and keep a push. And I have dogs, I have to keep a push.
Speaker 3: You've always got to exit strategy with the dogs.
Speaker 1: In the bedroom. Oh my god, I gotta take my dogs for a walk.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, we are going to take a quick break, but when we come back, we will be pumping rightheem for some helpful.
Speaker 3: Tips for shooting your own homemade content and more.
Speaker 1: All right, stay tuned, welcome back.
Speaker 2: We are here with the porn icon and dog Daddy himself, Rhim Shabaz. I mean that literally does not a pup play thing. He does have dogs and they're really cute. So in this act, we are hoping Rahiem can share just a few tips and tricks for how to maybe follow in his footsteps. So I'm curious you mentioned you started off.
Speaker 3: Doing a bit of studio porn.
Speaker 2: That's how you met some of the folks who kind of helped you get your own footing and start on your own. Now that you are running not just your own only fans, but your own company, what are some of the challenges to running your own studio and what are some of the benefits?
Speaker 5: You know, I know what it feels like as a performer to feel used by your studio, so I never want anyone working with us to feel as though they're just being used and tossed aside, So I try as much to treat them with as much respect as possible. For me, it's about all of us winning. The scary thing is once someone attains that kind of success, or income, like to lose it, you go through something very dangerous, like you either have to move on past it or you become desperate and you start doing more extremes too. Yes, I think that's something that the world hasn't grappled with.
Speaker 1: Is that a lot of these.
Speaker 5: Influencers, it's fleeting, and then you have to deal with the people after they crash out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I'm curious how the rise of fans heights and all this access to free porn has impacted you and your business.
Speaker 5: You are constantly full of anxiety trying to think of what can take you to the next level, what can make this evolve into something more lucrative or grander. You want to bring something new to the game. Yeah, because people are starting to become numb to porn. Yeah, people are becoming numb to sex.
Speaker 4: And that was my thing, is I was starting to become numb to porn and numb to sex, and I was like, I actually don't want that. I want to be able to like put them having sex, to be able to connect. And yeah, I feel like I've done this. I've seen this a thousand times, you know. I mean there are times when I do pop in. Sure, you gotta see what the girls are up to, right, You got to be up to date on your It's like.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's been a couple of weeks. I should probably take.
Speaker 2: Care of this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, damn, it be like that in New York City. I work five jobs. Listen, do you want to work?
Speaker 5: You want to have a smile on your face, not that if you get it good enough. You want to make the time. You want to knock the hands off that clock so fast?
Speaker 3: I do you want to ask?
Speaker 2: You started doing porn after PREP had sort of come out and was available to folks. But like, as somebody who has been both of youer and a participant, how do you think PREP has changed the porn industry or how porn performers sort of operate within the industry.
Speaker 5: I think it's why you see kind of the eraser of condoms in the industry. I think HIV a's has always been the greatest fear amongst a lot of young gay men, especially in the black community.
Speaker 1: Even if you didn't do anything, or you did.
Speaker 5: The simplest thing, you were work because you were kind of felt like being a gay man, you're bound to be cursed with So I think it took away the stigma of being intimate with someone who has the virus. I think it takes away the fear and I think that's great. And it also gives us options to be safe. And at ninety nine percent, that's that's feeling pretty safe. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was shocked when I read those numbers, because you know, you were around when it first came out, Like everybody was like, oh, we don't know.
Speaker 5: That was me. Yeah, and then I said, oh wait, no a rich people taking this, let me go. But then I said the price, Okay, let me see what study I think. So, yeah, you find it right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you really do.
Speaker 4: So for our listeners, what advice would you give to them if they wanted to get started and important?
Speaker 5: I mean, there are a bunch of things i'd say. I mean the number one thing I'd say is are you sure? I mean the money, The exposure may look nice, but once it goes out there, you can't take it back.
Speaker 1: So yeah, are you sure this is what you want to do? Okay?
Speaker 5: Then establish a brand, no matter how hot you are, no matter how big your dick is, no matter how big your ass is. If you don't have something that people know you by like longevity is not going to be within reach for you. Okay, maintain your mental health. Social media alone is a lot to deal with. Then, when you are putting yourself out there in a way that's so intimate and exposed, you're going to have to deal with some shit. Make sure you have a space where you can deal with it properly.
Speaker 1: How do you deal with that? Because people have opinions, you know you. I think also it.
Speaker 5: Helps for me that I got into this when I was older, because I know how to separate from it. It surprises me when I go out and someone recognizes me because I'm doing what I do and I'm going back to my life with my dogs and.
Speaker 1: The friends that I do have. You have to have a separation. Do you have a team that handles your socials? No, I handle my social Listen, you be getting some good messages in your socials. Time you got to see yourself. You ain't see that as bad enough. He has access to my emails.
Speaker 4: So I'd love to hear about. What are some tips or tricks that you can use for like creating your own content at home?
Speaker 5: Lots of lube, have a camera man, just to make sure you get good angles, and not just for yourself but for the person watching, like they want to see this stuff. Make sure you present yourself and your sex and the best light it can be presented.
Speaker 1: So go to Marshalls. Go to Marshall's. Marshalls.
Speaker 3: You heard of the best sex sheets are at Marshalls. Now, raheem.
Speaker 2: You have great connection with your partners on on one and in smaller groups, but sometimes you have a lot of people in one room, like a lot of people, and I am curious logistically, how do you choreograph that?
Speaker 3: Like how do you start hurting cats when they're all horny?
Speaker 5: First and foremost, you have to know who it is you're inviting, because you have to know that they're gonna vibe with everyone else in the room and see it's like it's an egg whites. You can't get a yoke in there and mess everything up.
Speaker 1: Then you you lead.
Speaker 5: I mean, it may start off with just walking around the room and kissing a person just to make everyone like realize, all right, it's time I can do this. Because everyone has their eyes it's almost like ready for the race to go. They got their eyes on somebody. And once you hit that start, then everyone starts dancing, and it's literally not a performance. Everyone is like literally just like genuinely enjoying each other. Yeah, and we just have a camera guy that that follows it all.
Speaker 2: Your seems to do a really good job of feeling balanced when there are a lot of people in the room, and typically they're like all on the couch or they're all in the bed, but sometimes like an orgy.
Speaker 3: I'm watching it as a critical eye, you know what I mean? Be leading reviews absolutely?
Speaker 1: How can I ask you, guys a question? Would you have sex with the porn star I have? I also have? How comfortable are you talking about your sexual experiences? How is it with? Then? It was great? I talk about my sex life a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we both do on this podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah. If I had sex with you, would you come back and talk about it on the podcast?
Speaker 4: It depends if we said it was okay to talk about I tell you it's okay, okay, great, I would absolutely talk about it.
Speaker 3: Tune in for later.
Speaker 4: Because like I obviously would be bracking. Girl, you won't believe, But I need this week never mind forgod, I asked, oh Lord, what all? Oh we should make that out one we will, Okay, please have you seen this?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: Oh God, Now I'm saying, now that I know that you run your socials, I'll send you something.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: Your skills as a top are iconic. I'm curious what do you look for in bottoms someone who's confident?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like confidence, but I guess it doesn't really matter because sometimes you can just draw it out of them.
Speaker 1: They just turn to a different piece. Sure what I was going to say.
Speaker 2: You're pretty verse in some of your scenes as well, So like when you're bottoming, what are some things that you do to prepare feel comfortable.
Speaker 5: It's interesting because in my private life I'm basically a top. But the game of who's a top who's a bottom in the gay community is such a stupid thing.
Speaker 1: It's the first we like each other.
Speaker 5: Why does one have to be more masculated than the other. And I also think it's kind of the responsibility of the top to understand how that feels doing it, because you have to have some kind of empathy when doing that to a.
Speaker 1: Person, especially if you have a certain size. Get a tip.
Speaker 5: I would say, get massages because if you learn to take a massage, it's similar. The more you relax, the more you can just enjoy it. The more you can enjoy, the just relax. Most people are so tense and they're worried about the pain that's coming.
Speaker 4: For me, it's less about the pain and more about the performance anxiety, Like I want to get my top an enjoyable experience.
Speaker 1: It's weird that you.
Speaker 5: Say that, because for me, it's the opposite, Like I feel like I'm supposed to give this person an experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I'm.
Speaker 5: Supposed to pull them into my world. Okay, you know, all you have to do is later and when you feel it, when you feel.
Speaker 3: The spirit, just lie there is crazy, you would pointing, Yeah, come on it kicks.
Speaker 1: How do we get on this topic, Well, welcome to.
Speaker 2: So we have a few rapid fire questions for you, if we may ask, so, could you describe your Sniffy's profile picture for us if you have one.
Speaker 5: It's a picture that I took in Barcelona. I'm just standing and my dick is straight out. I literally look like an action hero. So I would say your profile picture should be the perfect representation of you.
Speaker 4: All right, what was the last message you received on Sniffy's and can you read it out loud?
Speaker 1: What you want me to go get my phone and you read it. You know. My messages are usually like is this really you? Rahem lives in La Can I travel right? All right? When you're hooking up? Is it your place, their place or a third place? My place? Because I know how I like everything to be.
Speaker 5: And there have been times where I would go to another person's place, but then I'd be like, this is why I do it in my place.
Speaker 1: I get that.
Speaker 3: What is the corniest opening line that's ever worked on you?
Speaker 1: On me?
Speaker 5: I think in today's world, no one really feels the need to be corny. People are pretty bold now. They come up and they'd be like, I want that dick.
Speaker 1: How do I get that dick? Yeah, people, I'm absolutely giving you the corny line to me, how do I get that?
Speaker 5: It's not even just that, but there will be like I want you to slut me out, okay, And I'm like, I do not just like.
Speaker 1: Gather guys for like, I do not take orders. I'm not all right, where's the last place you hooked up with someone? My bedroom? Just before my flight? Amazing? Yeah, I felt that I missed my flight, but I'm here.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: When you were like, oops, I missed my flight to China. You got found out. You got found out.
Speaker 2: There is one thing you should know, which is that good sex is always an excuse to be good.
Speaker 1: And I'm here. You've got a good story.
Speaker 3: Was good, No, it wasn't good.
Speaker 1: It was amazing. It was amazing. It was amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the way you said that shook shook me to my core a couple of times. Just whispered into my whole.
Speaker 1: It wasn't a whisper.
Speaker 3: Maybe we're almost to.
Speaker 1: The end of the episode.
Speaker 3: Just hold on, hold on, all right, you got it. You're gonna be good. My god, I could feel your hands clenching and your whole loosening. But we will make it to the end, I promise you.
Speaker 2: Nobody, nobody, all right, what an amazing show, Raheem. It has been such a pleasure having you in studio talking about your amazing work and getting some really helpful advice from you.
Speaker 3: We just really appreciate it. You've been such a Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: This is really cool. We did a cool thing today.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I hope you guys are happy.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure folks know where to find you. But where can folks learn more about boy or see your work or find you online.
Speaker 1: Oh God, in person, just type in the name r H Y H E I M and something will you'll find. Sniffy's.
Speaker 2: Cruising Confessions is directed by Adam Barron, produced by Amanda Couper and Cameron Femino, and executive produced by Eli Market.
Speaker 4: Cruising Confessions is presented by Snippy's, the ultimate map based cruising platform.
Speaker 1: We're gay by and curious people ready to bruise.
Speaker 4: Check out the map at snippies dot com and fall snitches at Snippy's app.
Speaker 2: Cruisers are a community.
Speaker 3: Do your part in keeping us safe.
Speaker 2: Learn more about protecting your sexual health at Healthy Sexuals dot com.
Speaker 1: Put job, put put Joe put Joe put
Speaker 5: Attatatatas