Speaker 1: We get to go.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another episode. Let me start that again. Welcome to another episode of Busting with the Boys. I am your host, will Compton. Taylor, as you can see, isn't with us. If we can remove our hats and have a moment of silence for the boy ur I P Taylor la one.
Speaker 1: I think uh, he'd be really he'd like that. Your head's down. Leave a comment al right, P Taylor one. Thank you guys.
Speaker 2: Before we get into it, we've got to shout out the best presenting sponsor that Busts with the Boys has ever had. Our only presenting sponsor we've ever had because we've we've we just work.
Speaker 1: We work well together like Grant Stressing and pizza. Uh.
Speaker 2: And that is the Chevy Silverado. Shout out to Chevy Silverado. No free shoutouts. We're starting to see pretenders and contenders emerging after the first month of the NFL season. There is only one player that is never a pretender and always a contender.
Speaker 1: You guess it. That is the Chevy Silverado.
Speaker 2: The Silverado shows up weekend and week out with unstoppable grit and determination. The Chevy Silverado is the ultimate tailgate flex with the available multiflex tailgate and power outlet built right into the bed boys and the first ever ZR two is the ultimate off road machine. From tailgates and stadium loss to off road adventures, the Chevy Silverado has you covered in absolutely everything. The widest range available comes to you in the form of a truck, and that truck is the Chevy Silverado. Head over to Chevy dot com to learn more about the Chevy Silverado. We had a tremendous episode today. Taylor zoomed in from the Heavens. He's out in LA, He's recovering from his acl surgery. He chimes in, can we go to the Can we go to the little inch of the laundry list?
Speaker 1: So I can? I can get everybody going uh?
Speaker 2: He chimes in from from Uh about his surgery, about how everything went down with his knee, updates us with that.
Speaker 1: We actually get into a nice little.
Speaker 2: Talk about our headspace and the mental space, his perspective from the first time man surgery the second time.
Speaker 1: We talk about stuff with football, being on different teams.
Speaker 2: This is a nice little It was a nice little moment we were sharing versus just joking around and being our fucking idiot selves.
Speaker 1: But I do not want to move any.
Speaker 2: Forward, move any more forward, whatever you want to call it, without shouting out the boys in their three game fucking wint streak.
Speaker 1: Let's fucking go.
Speaker 2: The Titans have won three straight since starting off zero and two. A lot of people panic, not us a bus with the boys, and I think there's a lot of victory lats. There's an abundance of victory lattes right now everywhere. The boys in two tone blue, hopefully you know the Raiders tonight, but bet the bus is fucking rolling.
Speaker 1: Where we go yesterday? Five one two? Yeah, so basically five and one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, basically five and one, and then over the last and then on on on Saturday with college football.
Speaker 1: We fucking crushed it, But we go on with college football. Do we know? What was it? Four and two or something like that?
Speaker 2: I feel like I didn't really lose many, right, because here's what here's where I hang on, Here's where we sucked. I said, I said the over of iway Illinois for whatever fucking reason. I remember sitting there Saturday and being like, I think I'm like I like Illinois as a team. I've said that on on Bet the bus a few times and if you guys are not familiar with what I'm talking about, every Thursday at ten am Central time, eleven Eastern we drop our show called Bet the Bus, where I talk sports gambling for your entire board all weekend. I got you covered the boy. I've been on a fucking rampage, guys. I'm ramsacking the board, ransack, ramsack, what is it? Ransack? There we go ransack. We're fucking ramsacking the fucking board. And uh, I want to say college football. I had Illinois money line, Perdue money line.
Speaker 3: I had a.
Speaker 1: Nebraska money line.
Speaker 2: I'm just kidding. I had in Nebraska minus three. But either way, we had a gritty win. That was a fucking w. But the game is on Friday. We know those games don't count.
Speaker 1: Who else do you TCU covering against Kansas Jayhawk? Going to Jayhawk JP.
Speaker 2: I appreciate the respect next you gave me saying good game. But there's another, Uh, Kansas State. Kansas State was another one that we had. There might have been one more, but I can't think of it right now. But anyway, I'll just say like we're rolling on Bet the Bus, boys, and if you're watching right now and tuning in check out Bet the Bus. It drops on Thursdays again at eleven am Eastern Time, but again an abundance of victory lattes coming out of Bet the Bus. If you're a fan of Bet the Bus and you're rolling with the boys, If you're a fan of the Titans, we're rolling.
Speaker 1: If you're a fan.
Speaker 4: Of every single college that we all went to or support won this weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tennessee, Tennessee was another bet. Yeah, Tennessee was another bet. If you're a Balls fan, we're rolling Nebraska fan, rolling Michigan fan, and rolling South Carolina rolling. Let's fucking go, who are you you with Mitch Ohio State? I forget you just fucking pick one of the better teams in the game, Ohio State.
Speaker 1: And then Bama.
Speaker 2: Fucking hats off to Bama as always, but we're rolling. Abundance, abundance of victory lattes. What we cover in this episode because again we had Taylor zoom in from the heavens with harrambay Uh you know, and all the boys from a happy gil Moore and the Queen. It was a fun packed episode. We talk about the new barstool deal that we signed, we get into that a little bit. We can elaborate on that more matter of fact, I feel like we should get we should try and get Dave Portnoy on the bus, whether it's this month, next month, I think I think the boy Dave should get on the bus soon to talk about all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Resigning. That is a massive fucking that's a massive deal.
Speaker 2: I know we're kind of being a little humble, We're kind of like downplaying it a little bit.
Speaker 1: I feel like, like even.
Speaker 2: Myself talking through it, I felt like I need to be way more excited. You know, we just signed a new fucking deal and extensions with Barstool Sports.
Speaker 1: Again. Taylor talks about the surgery. We talked about.
Speaker 2: Michigan and Nebraska is always in the bus and bowl, and he tries to, like, you know, he tries his own little weird game of making you think you got a root for Michigan in the bust and ball, which is just not the case. Like pick whoever you want to win, root for you whatever you want to win. It doesn't matter that trophy is going somewhere. NFL headlines, we get into the Lions, we get into Matt Rule getting fired, We get into Tom Brady getting pampered with his calls and you know, pretty much ruining the Falcons game.
Speaker 1: The thirty boys would have had that game figured out, I had.
Speaker 2: That restaurant, had that ref not stole it from him on a third or fourth down whenever that call was shout out, no free shoutouts our favorite segment of the day, and then also our Spootober themed Tier talk, which our Tier talk today was Spootober Festivities. What you love between October first and October thirty first, get detailed to get better. It's a good conversation. I won't waste your time any longer. If you guys are watching right now, you guys know what helps you guys know what to do. Drop the comments, hit the like button, hit that thumbs up again. We ran the umbers up last week with Taylor and I with Taylor kind of talking about everything that went down. But you guys don't to do drop comments, subscribe, make sure this episode's downloaded. Engage on our social media is our socialists at busting WTB and by the way, shout out our Twitter like you know, we had a little shout out during the thing.
Speaker 1: You know, are that shit's going well?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: Follow us everywhere again.
Speaker 2: You guys get all this called action stuff we got your boys were in an old, old fashioned and og, not an OG just last year Spootober shirt me wearing the Michael Myers mass I have it outside. I actually had an idea to wear it on, but I actually looks like I forgot that. Embrace the Spook, doud. I hope you guys are enjoying Spootober. Continue to share what you guys are watching every night. Continue to embrace the spook with us. Continue to get your kids involved, Continue to get your friends and your circles, all of your groups involved in embracing the Spook because it is our favorite month of the year. I will not keep you guys any longer. I'm sure we'll get into another ad read here in a moment before we kick off the episode with basically just the boys. It was a good fucking episode. You guys are gonna like it again, like drop comments, we love you. Here's an adread.
Speaker 1: That ad read is game Time app.
Speaker 2: This is the exclusive ticketing partner of Barstool Sports.
Speaker 1: Created by fans for fans.
Speaker 2: Game Time is a ticketing app that makes it easier than ever to score last minute deals on tickets of sports, concerts and shows, and they guarantee the lowest possible price. If you haven't given game Time a shot yet, don't know what you're waiting for. You guys are gonna absolutely love this. They've got great deals on all MLB playoff tickets and even NFL tickets and even in Cuba. JP and I were out there at Rutgers the other day. They said it was a sold out crowd. We called their bluff immediately. We said we're gonna go on the game Time app and cop a couple tickets just to get on the field.
Speaker 1: A little bit, and we ended up using the game Time app. It's tremendous.
Speaker 2: We've had tons of Barstool fans using it hitting us up on social about the great deals they're getting. It's so easy to use. There's amazing deals all the time. It's the fastest growing ticketing app in the US. Again, you guys are gonna love the ship. Download the game Time app. Go to the account tab to create a log in and redeem code bust and that's b u SSI in for twenty dollars off your first purchase. Terms of plainforse download game Time last minute tickets, lowest prices absolutely one guaranteed. Now enjoy this episode with the boys with an action pack talking about everything.
Speaker 1: Hey, gougs, Tunny, what's up?
Speaker 2: Broase face timing from the clouds?
Speaker 3: Dud Here, I am, dude up in heaven. It's a little different than I thought it would be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where you at right now?
Speaker 3: Think the hotel's called purgatory. That's a that's a joke for those of you that are tuning into the busting with the boys right now. I'm not the spost look deal with Sana off uh in Santa Monica. It's kind of nice, dude. Vibes got beach fuse. Haven't really looked at him once. I've been really enjoying Spootober and uh just hand some red every.
Speaker 2: De Do you uh are the spooks? This Spotober vibes like good out there? Like is the weather like you know, do you feel like you're in spring summer? I feel like you're not really experiencing the Fallsepotober atmosphere.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: You know what, California has everything it does, even as extremely high taxes. But when you go down the street around here, like there's a street and there's beautiful trees and the leaves are falling, and people people haven't like bought into Spootober like maybe you could in the Midwest or like the East, where it's like every horror movie ever filmed is in that area. But I mean at the place where standing they had they had a spread of pumpkins like I've never seen before. It's beautiful, sorry, a spread of pumpkins. Enjoying my spootober d of pumpkins. There's a bunch like yeah, like it's like a scudery board of pumpkins. So there's like different sizes, different kinds, different colors, and it's just beautiful. It's it's gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like, like I feel like you were alluding to it earlier, but do you think like Californians just don't really buy in, uh, like this Spootober theme like everywhere else around the country, specifically the Midwest, because it's just one of the things that we have.
Speaker 3: I guess I don't know, Will That's a really hard question because it's hard to generalize everybody. I'm sure there's some guys out here that just buying this Speutober more than anybody. And but you know, I think people are more concerned about other things around here, and they need to really dial in where their heads are as far as like what's most important now, Like there's a lot of people out here that would have a fall wedding.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, that makes sense, that makes sense. But I will say our our our traction for Spootober this years went up. People are buying a lot more mergers, people are talking about what they're watching. We're gonna have a fun little tear talk. We're gonna have that fun little tear talk. But hey, tell us, tell us about your surgery. Like you obviously you.
Speaker 1: Did the pod. We we did the pod on on Monday.
Speaker 2: You rolled out to LA on Tuesday, you went under the knife on Thursday. You've been rehab We had to wait on the podcast because you're rehabbing for like two and a half hours. I'm not even sure what all you can do on you know, a few days out post op ACL surgery besides just try and flex your quad. But it's probably not even flexing right now, so you're probably just doing like two hours worth of like I don't know, some technology type electrowave shit.
Speaker 1: Tell us, tell us all what's going on? Out there in La.
Speaker 3: How you been, Yeah, dude, cruise out there on Tuesday. Here on Tuesday and met with Elatrosh. For those of you who do not know who Neil Elatrosh is, he's like the most badass surgeon I've ever met my entire life. Do the vibe he has like he's got enough done, if you know what I'm talking about. From in La where it's like it's classy, it's not too over the top. He's probably in the sixties, but he looks more like a like a a handsome fifty year old guy, Like he goes to a wedding and there's a lot of younger women that are like, oh man, I would probably let this guy take me type vibes. Yeah, calm and stowich and confident. Overall. I think Elatrosh it's just his vibe in general. Four point five. He's an absolute stunt in my opinion. So I go I meet with him. I'm sitting in the waiting room, like, hey, we're gonna meet to meet with you at eleven and uh, this is when I called you and you were telling me about your workout with Atlanta, which we'll obviously get into. I'm feeling I'm hanging out. I'm in the meeting room, I'm in the waiting room. Life's good. And then they I'm waiting for like forty five minutes, which is it's whatever it is, what it is. I know the man's busy, but they called somebody else in I forget the last name and me at the same time. Now as I'm walking in, I'm walking in with this other gentleman. He looks about to be twenty three, twenty four years old, tattoos everywhere, but he just smells like the strongest scent of marijuana, Like he literally smoked marijuana and then said that's not good enough and to perfume a marijuana scent and put it all over him. That's how strong this individual smell like. And I like it. We'll say what's up, dapt them up, give him a little love. As I was walking to my room and I get in there and there is other dude who's a Green Bay Attackers fan. It's all I really know about him. Absolutely loves Aaron Rodgers. He talked to my ear off about Aaron Rodgers. We sit down and he goes, hey, you know who that is? And Evan, who was that what was his name? What's the guy's name, Travis Scott? Is this the Travis Scott story? Yeah? Yeah, I literally I forgot who it was. But anyway, he is like, you know what that is? And I was like no, He's like, that's Travis Scott, and I was like cool. So already I'm being enriched with a list celebrities of surgeries around here. Elatross comes in. He's wearing scrubs, he's wearing dress shoes, an interesting combination. We have a great conversation, get him to laugh a little bit, which is tougher than you might think, and then I go on Thursday, finish that whole thing up. It was great. He was outstanding. He went through the whole thing with me about what all this stuff he's got to fix, all the scar tissue and stuff in there. He's basically like a glorified janitor at this point, just cleaning up my knee like crazy. So Thursday comes around. They say, hey, eight o'clock, eight o'clock surgery for the boy. Nothing after midnight. Your boy's at six. I think that's good enough. I start getting texts over and over. Hey, now it'sday thirty. Now it's nine now it's nine thirty. Now it's at eleven o'clock. And so I go in to get my surgery at eleven o'clock, meet the anesthesiologist. Everyone was super nice, and I told this lady. I said, Hey, my energy about beating your nastigious or whatever it's called, is going to be at a ten. I am going to defeat your medicine.
Speaker 1: We're going to beat the gas.
Speaker 3: She says, she's undefeated her scar taxics don't fear me. We go into the meeting room. She goes, hey, I'm about to start administering it. This is when you fight. ULI said, this is when you fight. So I go, okay. She goes, it might burn a little bit, and I was like, it burnt like shit too. My arm was like burning like crazy, and I was like, yeah, it does her. But that's when she got me. I thought I was gonna have a chance to fight it. She distracted me with the arm burning came and before I knew it, I was awake, boom, and then the surgery was done. Doc comes in.
Speaker 2: Going into the surge, You're like, where was your where was your mental actually at Like you've obviously been in like you've been solid mentally, which is has been very awesome to like feel and hear from you. But like going when leading up to the search or the day the morning happens, like are you starting to get a little bit of anxiety? You're like, fuck, here we go. Like now now there's just there's just no going back. I'm about to get this neee worked on. The process is about to start again.
Speaker 3: I think like the most anxiety I had was the day after we finished the podcast last week, because that was the day before I left for California, and like before that point, there was things for me to look forward to, like, oh, okay, I get to go see the boys at the facility this day. I get to go and see Willie and the boys and do a podcast Monday. And then once that podcast ended, I was like, damn, Like the only thing I really have to do now is get surgery, and is like nothing really to distract me from like the worry of like having to go through the whole entire process again. But like that was like quickly came and went, Like it really wasn't like a huge overwhelming feeling and thingsnxiety for me. It was really just like I just got to do what it is what it is, yeah, but like a definitely a different thought process I had this done. Was like instead of this whole like feel sorry for myself thing where it's like first time having an injury, first time getting surgery, blah blah blah, It's like this is there's no going around this. So like my whole goal was have like positivity on like ten, like energy high. So like I came in to get surgery, I was loving on the nurses. I was dapping people up, giving them like giving them high boties because like they literally were like, hey, we usually don't have people come in here like this, And I was like it's because I'm listen your boys, is seed to invent. At this point, I know exactly what's about to go down. It is what it is. Like what am I gonna do like having a bad attitude about this thing? It's all good? So really that And then there was like a small moment right before they gave me the medicine, like when you go to get surgery, they like shave your leg, clean your leg, take your vitals, and then they give you an IV and they start with just fluid. They put the IV in and I'm kind of like hanging out. Like part of me like came over my head was like, dude, fuck it just don't even get the surgery at all. Just bail right now. You can just get the hell out of here and it'll be done. And like there was a moment of like panic, and I obviously I still went through it, but there was a moment of like, damn, I could just leave right now and live the rest of my life like this. Who cares? Yeah, and so but I obviously level level of our heads prevailed. And then once it hit me with the medicine, I was like, crushing life is a nice little deal. Then I got done. After I got done with the surgery, oh, latrosh came in. And then the weirdest thing about anesthesia to me is when you when you get anesthesia and you waked up, like when I was awake after like in my mind, I'm like conscious, like I knew everything going on. I just felt like in a good mood. And then like now I'm like telling Taylor things. She's like, Taylor, you repeated that to me three separate times. You said that to me this many times, like I literally said, I literally texted Charro. I was like I texted CHARLEI like this really nice text about wow Rue, and I was like, man, that's super nice, and then I totally forgot I even sent the text. But like I was like, it's not like when you're drunk where everything is kind of a haze. I felt so clear and then all of a sudden, like my my, the rest of my Thursday and part of my Friday is like gone from my mind forever. Yeah, it's so weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Taylor's Taylor sent this like super thoughtful text about like thanks for letting us and thanks for letting me in Rue's life, and I need some root cuddles when I get back, and just saying all this stuff. And Charle and I were just laughing because it was like the day of the surgery, so we know he's all drugged up, but this shit was just hilarious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, it was.
Speaker 3: It was pretty funny. But like other than that, dude, like I've honestly like Bob's been high, Uh my name, my quad's actually flexing pretty like he cleaned up a whole bunch of stuff in there. Like I would say, like it's two totally different situations, but like day four of last time and day four, this time, I feel better, like but like morales higher. There's no like feeling sorry for myself mentality. I'm moving around pretty decent, so like I feel like, LOOKI happy. I'm just I'm more stoked to like kind of like crank out these next two weeks, get back to Nashville, see my little girls again and be with the boys and like kind of like get back to a normal life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how long do they though? How long did that make you stay out there?
Speaker 3: They said they want me to stay here for two weeks, so obviously two weeks from surgery, So Thursday I have to be out here obviously for elizabon three days.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so you'll get one more day.
Speaker 2: We'll get back like next Friday, next Thursday.
Speaker 3: But yeah, EI know the twentieth of the twenty first, I'll be back in nash year. So I'm just hanging out, hanging out dude, playing a bunch of red dead, diving into the spook like crazy and catching some vibes on that. So there's there's positives everything, boys and girls. I have literally uh my spooktobers. This might be top ten right now as far as the ability to consume.
Speaker 2: What's your what have you been doing, what's been the spook, what's been the what's been the best part of it so far? Like what's been your favorite spook to watch? Do you got any recommendation.
Speaker 3: Taking I've taken like a had a real dad rule this year in my spooktbra. As my oldest wind gets older, I'm really starting to figure out, to you, what can I watch with her and what can I not watch with her? And instead of going to the trial and air of watching spooks with her and seeing her response to it, I'm watching other spooks. I'm watching my children's spooks more and like diving into that. So the most recent one was the Adams Family. Saw that the cartoon version, to be honest with you, phenomenal. I love it. I probably watched it again by myself, but I know now I have something in the arsenal. When I go home and Wynn wants to watch a spook because she's all about Scootober, I'll be able to have that conversation like, hey, Adam's Stanley, we might have to get into this. We're living the dream.
Speaker 2: So you guys, look at the whole family out there is winning Willow out there.
Speaker 3: No, if you're listening closely, I said, I want to get back to National be with my team.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you know how, you know how, I guess you know how my mouth gets open. I'm trying to like keep up the whole time.
Speaker 3: He didn't download enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah I didn't. Yeah I didn't.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But it's uh, it's been cool, dude, it's been awesome. But I'll tell you what, dude, I've had I've had a busy week as far as like getting rehab and stuff like that. But the boy, you've had an incredible week. Some say Will Compton's writing his own vision of the NFL. You're rewriting what the NFL stands for, And so I think it's only fair that you kind of land us into your world of what happened with the Atlanta Falcons this past week.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 1: It's uh, it's been interesting, bro.
Speaker 2: Like we've obviously talked and everything else, and I've briefed you on on everything that happened. But JP and I we drive down to Atlanta, we have to take the the reimbursement money cash from the Falcons instead of getting a first class seat. Uh, just because you know, you make a little extra money on the top. JP and I were going down there. We're cutting a vog up. We're gonna we're gonnavlog the entire experience. So we go down and uh, dude, I have the we have this workout. You walk in and you know, I'm around some of the guys who are like three other outside linebackers there that we're doing a workout, and you know, we start getting set up to warm up to go out to do the warm up.
Speaker 1: I'm in the locker room. I'm rolling out a little bit. I'm low key.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to like, I'm I feel my I feel my breathing get shorter, Like I can tell I'm starting to get nervous now because I'm like, all right, like here we go, Like I'm about to be out there. I'm gonna be by myself because I tried asking those dudes. I'm like, hey, what positions are you guys, And they're like, oh, linebacker. I'm like inside or outside because I'm trying to talk like, you know, it'll be helpful if all of us are in the same drills together, because then you know the work capacity, you'll be able to catch your breath better, your conditioning, I'll look as bad and.
Speaker 1: They're like, oh.
Speaker 2: The guy comes in and he's like, oh, you three are gonna go first, will you come out.
Speaker 1: Twenty minutes later? And I'm like, oh fuck, I'm by myself.
Speaker 2: And I walk out into the bubble and first person I see is coach Matt Peace, who's the assistant linebacker's coach, and it was just awesome to seeing we embrace each other with a huge hug. I'm trying to tell him, like, hey, I'm just letting you know, like water break after every rep. I don't want to tell you how to do your job, but water break after every rep. I would love to get a little bit of a breather every time. We're not trying to, you know, I'm not above stopping this thing smacked up in the middle and just being like, boys, I think we've all seen enough. I know I feel good. I don't know about you guys. And he's just like laughing. He's like, I won't be as bad as you think. And then Arthur Smith comes over. You know, we hug and dap up and stuff, and we're catching up a little bit and they're warming me up down on one end while the other linebackers are working out and mind you in the workout, bro, like there's like twenty to thirty personnel people like staff ron off as people that are just standing around watching you work out. And it's quiet, like you know how it is in the endorgious. Imagine no music playing, No nothing's happening.
Speaker 1: Like you can hear.
Speaker 2: Everybody's breath, you can hear absolutely everything happening, and right, yeah, yeah, it's like, yeah, it's like a pro day, but you don't have any of your teammates, like they're literally all just standing right around you. I'm sure that I'm assuming that that's what was happening for you, if that's what you're alluding to, cause all my pro day, like there was ever of us trying to like work out and be in line, and you hear coaches, Oh, let's go blah blah blah, Like it's just silence. And now I meet the linebacker coach shake his hand. He's like, look, this is when I knew I'd be all. This is one I knew I'd be straight because at the end of the day, like I did, like they texted me, the Falcons texted me two weeks ago to work out. They wanted me to work out that next Tuesday. I basically we go back and say, let's push it two weeks because I needed time to get in some kind of in some kind of football shape. And then we almost had to push it again because the boy did her I did hurt my back like a week ago. Arthur hands up, text me, do we need to push this back again. I'm like, no, I'll be straight. And we get out there and the linebacker coaches goes, look, it's not gonna be as bad as you think. This is when I knew I was gonna be all right, and he goes, after each drill, look, we're not trying to kill you. This is I don't want to botch your name. We'll just say Emily. I think they're like, hey, this is Emily. She's standing there with water. She'll be able to get you, you know, as much water as you need and take a moment like walk. You know you can walk back in between each trip, and you know, take your time to this. Again, we're not trying to kill you. I looked at him, like brothers say less, that is literally all I needed to hear, and I told them I'm a hay stay close to me. I'm gonna need that, truly, probably after every rip, just a quick little sip, nothing to where I look like I'm exhausted, but just get a little bit of water in the mouth because I'm a little nervous right now playing chess.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can get a little cotton mouth because your your emotions are high, you're a little you got the nerves going, you got everything else.
Speaker 1: I just need a little bit of water in the mouth.
Speaker 2: And then it's one of those situations where when they're explaining these drill, I'm repeating the drill back to them so I can be like, Okay, so you want me to do this. You get a few extra seconds in the tank to get a little bit more of a breather. But we go through probably a fifteen twenty minute workout, dude, and you're a boy.
Speaker 1: I was out there. I was I was feeling a little juicy, bro I had just enough time.
Speaker 2: There was one of those things where I'm walking back and I'm trying not to breathe too heavy, because again, you could you could hear everything in there to where you're not trying to seem like you're out of breath, which kind of plays against you because you're trying to be quiet about breathing when I just wanted to be like, just release a lot of oxygen and kind of pant a little bit and all right, I'm good to go.
Speaker 1: But overall, bro murdered. The workout could not have went any better.
Speaker 2: In the middle of the workout, I literally remember like saying to myself, like, this is the most ideal workout situation I've ever been in in my life. And then I got done, and I'm pretty sure the expectations were were low enough, were so low because I'm sure a lot of people were thinking, like, you know, we're gonna see what kind of shape Will was in, because people are mentioning busting with the boys, the stuff I've been doing off the field, and I don't really say anything. They just say, hey, what kind of shape are you? And I'm like, you know, shape is subjective. We'll find out here real soon what kind of shape I'm in. And they're probably thinking of all this stuff they've been seeing off the field, that the boy hadn't been doing a whole lot. Whether or not that's true, that's just that will forever be up for debate. But after the workout's done. Everyone is just around me thinking you could tell like that I exceeded whatever the expectation was, or but I was like, man, you look good. One guy was specifically like, man, I thought, you haven't been doing anything all year. It looks like you've been saying in shape all year round. And I just shake his hand. I'm smiling.
Speaker 1: I'm like, hell yeah, brother.
Speaker 2: But dude, it was awesome because again I think people were like some of the front office guys I'm sure were like, here's you know, coach Smith or some of these guys who know Will. They could be bringing Will in because that's just one of their guys, and let's see what kind of shape he's actually in, or let's see how he's actually moving. And uh, dude, I felt like I was twenty six again out there moving around Lowki. I was like, we might be talking about year eleven now so and then.
Speaker 3: Afterwards, I imagine.
Speaker 2: Dude, I know, right, And then uh afterwards, Art was like, hey, come up to my office. Art and I talked about you know, possible situations and where they're kind of at roster wise and everything else, and we'll see what happens.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: Like there's there's a couple of perfect scenarios in my there's a there's a perfect scenario in my head to worry how this could play out.
Speaker 1: I hope it pans out that way. I hope it pans out that way. But overall, four the workout was incredible.
Speaker 3: Don't say nothing else about your, uh, the plan, because I want, like, maybe you record it and then the plan goes exactly what we said it, Like, hey, we called it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: JP's probably got enough footage of us talking about so many different fucking ways that this thing could work out, so where we're overthinking, I would not we we were overthinking so much. And then JP's kind of like, yeah, I mean, you know, at the end of the day, you got to do the work out. Hopefully the workout goes well, and then all this stuff could you know, all these different situations could work out. I'm like, dude, that is sure. I could go in there and just piss the bed and not know anything. I could strain a calf or a hamstring and just be done. But yeah, you're right, You're right, I should just record the perfect situation so that way we have the receipts so if it does work out that way, you know, we're back on top.
Speaker 3: Got'ta be outstanding dude. It's crazy to think, like, yeah, if you were to like pull a calf or a hammy right there, like it's over.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it's like all the cars are on the table, it's like, uh our.
Speaker 2: I'm sure Art would look at me like I let him down, because there's a part of me too that was like the reason I was nervous too, is like you're not wanting to disappoint the guys who are like, hey, let's bring him in. Like I think, you know we can, we can count on will blah blah blah bla. And then I just go out there and strain something and I don't look good at all. I fall over. But fortunately that didn't happen because when we did get done, I was kind of like I was just I was like riding cloud nine all the way the drive back home with JP and just like fired up because I felt like I, Uh, I showed up. I showed up for the boy Art. I showed up for the guys who were like, hey, bring Willie in.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Yeah, that's huge, dude.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: And Art is such a dude. Art is the goat, Like as far as like my personality, the guy he is, Like I'm sure everybody in Atlanta if they really knew like the relawn, you know, becoming a head coach and things. A lot of people we saw Mike Malarkey quite a bit. Yeah, But I'm saying like with Art, like I just feel like, how do you not like the guy? How do you not like love him?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 3: He's everywhere.
Speaker 2: Remember I was telling you that the scout who was taking me around for my physical and kind of taking me through the morning, Uh, to make sure I was on top of everything.
Speaker 1: That dude.
Speaker 2: I was asking him how he met Art, And he met Art at like a high school, Like they had an event at their high school. They both went to that same high school. This is a young cat. Arthur's are obviously older. But Art was there to do like a speech to everybody, give like a what do they call it?
Speaker 1: Like he was a keynote speaker at the event.
Speaker 2: And this dude was wanting to get in the scouting and he had just came from he was like a ga or he was something really low at the University of pitt And so he just tried talking to Art and like you know, uh, picking his brain and everything else, and him and Art got to know each other and from that moment, Art was like, would you be interested in trying to trying to, you know, get a job with the Atlanta Falcons. And he went through like two stages of interviews and he was obviously you know he's a scout there now. But it just goes to show like that's such an Arthur Smith moment of like not being too big for anybody. At some high school reunion event where he's keynote speaking, somebody wants to talk to him about scouting, and by the end of it, he's like, hey, I could have a job for you.
Speaker 1: Let's still go through the process.
Speaker 2: But you seem like a good enough dude, the right character guy, which he Art always seeks out.
Speaker 1: But that's such an Arthur Smith story.
Speaker 2: We interrupt this episode and can we get a moment of silence for Duke Cannon.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, thank you. Shout out Duke Cannon.
Speaker 2: No free shout outs the hardest working products for those hardest working dudes out there. They actually secured nil deals with a few college athletes coming off of our spring tour from this year. They thing deals with aj Henning, Zach Zinner, Trevor Keegan from Michigan, just to name a few of the hogs from Blue Share your.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, this is a walk in the park.
Speaker 2: It say share your experience, obviously my experience with Duke Cannon. I was in the gym this morning. I packed my bag because I wanted to hit the sauna post workout, because I wanted to get the heart rate up. I wanted to get in the sauna right afterwards. I knew I was gonna shower because I hate just doing the sauna and then being sweaty and then driving home. So I packed a bag. What I packed for the shower all Duke Cannon essentials. Their thickening hair shampoo, which I absolutely love to have, a charcoal it smells and fucking incredible.
Speaker 1: Boys.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I'm allowed to cuss, but it is what it is. They're soap that they have in their little like loofa case. I hate con a loofa case that sounds soft because this brand's not for clowns. But they're big a sprig of soap that sits in their little loofa case and then what else? So if oh they're deodor af they're dry ice, the black case where it's got the black top, and the black little h the black.
Speaker 1: Little deal at the bottom where you get the deodor.
Speaker 2: Now, those three things are my essentials when I packed, when I packed my.
Speaker 1: Duke Cannon bag.
Speaker 2: Check out Duke canadat any target or on Duke Cannon dot com.
Speaker 1: And use code Spooptober.
Speaker 2: Use code spook tober for fifteen percent off your first order Duke Cannon. Not not for clowns, always for the boys. Back to the episode.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what. He's got to be hurt right now after what happened yesterday.
Speaker 2: Dude, the way the Falcons got screwed and not now minds you.
Speaker 1: Who knows if they would have won the game? They were coming back, they were.
Speaker 2: They were down twenty one to nothing going into the fourth quarter, rallying back, got the two point conversion, it's twenty one to fifteen.
Speaker 1: They got a.
Speaker 2: Third down and then I don't know who the d lineman's name was, but that call on Tom Brady, did you see it?
Speaker 3: Brady Jarrett?
Speaker 1: Grady Jarrett?
Speaker 3: Yeah, in ninety seven he's a stud, dude, future possibly possible future teamate. But I like the thing that's so crazy to me is like the whole time Brady was in UH at the Patriots and then and probably when he was at Tampa two, everyone was like all the rest they love Brady. Oh, this is this is Bill Belichie, this is the Patriots. Like they always give the Patriots this and that and Brady this, like these calls, and I never like bought into it. I was like, that's ridiculous, Like these refs don't like keep bias on them at all. There's no way. But like watching that yesterday, like like I might have I may go as far to say, as I'm offishaler on the train that Brady gets social treatment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, I.
Speaker 2: Mean that was just say routine momentums going to the side, like number one. As a pass rusher, You're already trying to be conscious of Okay, I'm trying to hit the quarterback, but at the same time, I'm also trying to like hit his arm. I'm trying to touch the ball so I can get a forced fumble sack. And now if I'm going to tackle the quarterback, I'm doing my best not to be frontal on him. Because I can't land on him because that'll be a penalty if I do tackle him. I got to be ready to like roll my body, so I fall off the side of the quarterback and then like right there, he gets Brady like around the waist and he's just carrying his body around and his Tom's head doesn't even really hit the ground. You can see Tom try and like throw it in there a little bit, but he's just like a routine. Yeah, that move, but a routine like gator roll tackle at the waist of a quarterback and then they throw the laundry out on the on the.
Speaker 1: Field and it's a penalty of like ruin the game.
Speaker 2: It ruined the game, bro, because the Falcons were they had momentum.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I haven't seen something this bad since like what the twenty twenty AC Championship WHERED four was off sides? That is that bad?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, that was a big and he talk about the game changing moment. Yeah, yeah, he's talked about when h when D four was lined up off side.
Speaker 1: That was in your guys game game.
Speaker 3: Right, No, it wasn't our game, it was the AFC. What game was that?
Speaker 1: I think I think Brady was with.
Speaker 3: The buckstill, Oh, Chiefs Patriots. It was twenty eighteen Chiefs Chiefs Patriots, and uh, they stopped. They stopped the Patriots. But there's a neutral zone in fraction because d Ford lighted up in the nichel zone. Yeah, and it's like it's a different situation because it's like, not the ref's messing it up, but like I haven't seen like a mess up like that since before that, like not to just all of a sudden throw a bust over d Ford. I'm sure he's a great guy, but like the like the ref making that kind of mistake was not just as massive as D four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and just again the the way they're kind of protecting I mean, honestly, it's just like Tom Brady.
Speaker 1: It's like a Tom Brady Lebron.
Speaker 2: James, Like those are the two guys who get who they get moments like that because Tom gets up and immediately goes into tattletale motor.
Speaker 1: But hey, what was that?
Speaker 2: And then because I felt like the flag came slightly later, like the flag was coming after Tom's reaction, not necessarily the rep was ref wasn't trying to grab it during the play, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I don't know if I don't know if I fully agree with that. I think when I when I watched the video, it's like the ref new, hey, Brady's gonna want this flag like they were on the same they're on the same wave wavelength.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like Tom didn't even need to look at him like he you know they he just already knew what the.
Speaker 4: Play before the pass interference that was missed. That's what a lot of people are talking about right now, is the play before Brady got the rough in the passer was a blatant pass interference and the refs didn't call it in the game would have been sealed.
Speaker 3: Dude, that's just we're not talking about that right now. Dude, come on, you.
Speaker 1: Just dude, No, that's that's stupid. Hey do you recognize who that ref was?
Speaker 2: But dude, right, yeah, dude, you uh dude, you were cursing out in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a Jets game.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know what the thing is too, is every time I see him now, it's a handshake, ada up in a hug, Hey have a great game, blah blah blah. I give the same whole thing, like, hey, don't be throwing a new laundry at me today, like the same juice up thing. But dude, like the refs need to they need to figure out like a they need to have some sort of checklists for refs of how you should become a ref like you can't be like they need to have like a like a certain forty time, a certain like cognitive list, spot time overweight. If I had to see one more overweight referee in any sport, I'm gonna lose my damn mind because it's like, you guys need to You guys are a part of the antegral part of a fast paced game. You can't be eating burritos and hot dogs at halftime and expect to go out there and do your job like you need. There needs to be something. Now, I'm not saying that, gentleman was I'm just I'm thinking about uh, Tampa Bay versus Dallas loud forty nine ers forty nine ers Dallas in the playoffs when Jack ran that that quarterback draw, if they had time, despite that ref was a little bit faster, they spike it. Maybe the games differently, and the list just goes on and on. But it's like there's a huge issue with these rest. These rests aren't even These ress are like lawyers and like they have other jobs too, And then on the weekends they put on their crown that looks like a vertical strike zebra outfit and throw lines. When we have professional athletes like they need they need to be held more accountable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like there's got to be a better accountability system for the referees, Like, you know, they don't really have to face the media or like talk after the game. I know that they did put out a transcript of like what he was saying in like a reaction to that call, But like games that get this that are in the rest hands and the biggest moments of the game, Like, there's gotta be some type of like, yeah, a way to review those, like even during the game, Like that's something you got to be able to go back and look at under the hood and be like, hey, we need to correct this call, like this is not a fucking roughing the passer call. I know they tried to p there's a lot more gray area with pass interference there.
Speaker 1: There really is.
Speaker 2: It's kind of hard to figure out, and they tried that experiment for a couple of years, but some of these other things. Man, that there's got to be some type of a method that they can come up with to fix these bad calls that are happening in big moments of the game.
Speaker 3: At least a level of consistency too, because each and every game we go into ray bulls like, hey, this is the this is the referee group, this is what they call, this is what they don't call, and like, you know, you have enough game plan to go going into a weak as as it is, like why I have to like figure out the refs here. There needs to be a level of consistency. And the thing that the NFL does that's so like I would disagree with, is they do these things where they have like emphasis like every okay, the emphasis this year is targeting, or the emphasis this year is past interference. Like after that stays La game a couple of years back in the NFC Championship, Like then the next year they're like dung ho about reviewing ball all this different shit, and it's like, let's just find a level of consistency. And good Dell, here's another thought too. The big level of like the big thing that good Dell was like pushing forward during camp was that NFL players need to have their their their pants lower, like covering their entire kneet, and they can't have their shirt out, they can't have like a hood in the back of the jersey anymore. And it's like that shit does not matter at all, Like we're all wearing the same jersey, the same pants. If guys want to spruce up their ship the way they want to, it shouldn't be an issue at all. There should be no hey, this week we have might cause my cleats. It should be like you should be able to wear whatever fucking cleats you want, like as long as you like tell people, hey, I'm wearing these cleats, so it's not like caught off guarden, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like to.
Speaker 3: Have like these these apparel issues when there's so many other big problems in the NFL, when it comes to this other stuff, it's like it's it seems like their thoughts are fucking backwards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And anytime they have the emphasis on like certain penalties, it always goes to the wayside.
Speaker 1: With a big name like a like A Brady and those guys.
Speaker 2: Have you guys seen that Netflix documentary, it's like the same series as I think it's untold stories or the untold or whatever it is. There's this NBA ref that was going through it, and he there was an emphasis that year on it was like basically the spin move to like score to like take an extra shep or get an extra shep. They were trying to say that spin move was traveling and he called it, I believe, on Michael Jordan. And then after the game he was pulled to the side by big dogs in the referee world as saying like, hey, we are making an emphasis, but it's that it's not called on guys like that, and like from that untold from that little episode, because he was in deep with gambling, like how he could swing. It was like I could swing any game three or six points, and talking about like the whole gambling thing. It's like, dude, there's nothing above what's up. Yale was all with the mob too, but after seeing that, it's like, man, you can't put anything like over these over these refs to where you know at the end of the day that he is calling a call like that. I feel like in my opinion because that was Tom Brady and that's just like one of those things where you got to swallow it, you know, no pause and just understand, like you know, the game's different for a few select players.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's kind of like there's like two shorts of thoughts like, well, that guy's earned that. He you know, he's Tom Brady, he's he's beaten father Tom and all this stuff, but like they should first off going back to the point shaving thing or like being in it with the mob like this. It's probably the most that's the most stumbback thing you can do in all of sports. Yeah, is like if you're a player and you're missing, Like I think when we would go into college, I don't know if it is at Nebraska, but like Michigan, every year we'd have like a gambling thing like there's no gambling allowed and you can't do this and you can't do that, and it would show like examples of people like shaving points or or doing things in games to win bets. And it seemed like basketball was always the number one if you're if you're a fucking player that misses a three point shot to make it adebt, did your your your scum? That's such a that's fucking that's just bullshit. And going to like Hey, you don't call it on these players, Like I get it in a way because like yeah, Jordan Brady, Lebron, like these dudes, like they can do no wrong in certain situations. But a lot of it goes into pay too. Like if you're a younger player on your first contract and you're playing like a Von Miller or someone who's paid a lot, they're gonna call more holdings on you in certain situations because oh that's von Miller. That's like, you know, Von doesn't get Hell's Law. Don't get me wrong, but there needs to be consistency. There has to be consistency.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I agree. You you saw that Matt Ruhle got fired.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one fourth start with the Panthers d it's a tough deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The reason I brought that up is I saw a tweet by RG three.
Speaker 1: Which I do.
Speaker 2: I actually this is one of the times where I was looking at that and I'm like, I mean, that's like that is something that players have like talked about before.
Speaker 1: It's like you have a coach who gets bought out.
Speaker 2: He was on his what third year of a seven year deal, and he gets bought out and he's he's making over forty million dollars north of forty million dollars for his buyout Taylor.
Speaker 1: And they paid him.
Speaker 2: They paid Baylor six million to take his contract, and then they signed him to a seven year deal, and then that third deal he gets fired and now he's still set to make forty million dollars. It's like that's the case for like players need to be players need to have guaranteed contracts that match coaches or coaches don't need to be having these massive buyouts for when they get fired because it's all performance based.
Speaker 1: Like what's up.
Speaker 5: He's getting like eight hundred and sixty five thousand for the next forty eight months straight.
Speaker 2: God, And it's like, Yo, if you're bad at your job performance wise and you get fired and you're getting a massive buyout like that, Like that's that's like another just another angle on if you're fighting the good fight for players trying to get guaranteed contracts, that's a good metric to look at and be like, hey, coaches are getting these fucking buyos to be shitty, to be garbage, to lead your product that you want to be better, You're gonna still pay them forty million dollars or over forty million dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, coach in such a better situation than players.
Speaker 3: Well from that standpoint, yeah, you're you're one hundred percent right. And I don't think, like I don't like the buyout should change at all, Like I mean, keep the coach, give give the coaches all the money they want everyone. Like I'm a big guy of like, hey, if you if you're doing the job, get paid as much as you can. So if the coaches get fired and he's getting forty million dollars, good for him. But yeah, I agree, there needs to be a bigger push. That's where the NFLP needs to come in. Dude, How all these other sports are getting guaranteed contracts but football is not, And it's the most injury written sport. It's like the most contact, the most violence, and the least long term. So why are like these guys should be getting guaranteed contracts all the way through. There should be no talk about this or that, Like, you know, you can have the stipulations like you play a certain amount of snaps per year or your weight clause that wa'ts. His name Eddie Lacy or whatever the fuck his name was back at the Packers, you can have stuff like that, but if you sign a contract, you should get all You should absolutely get all that money. But it's what you and I talk about all the time. It turns into the quarterbacks. Everything starts at the top and has to trickle down the quarterbacks. Going to do at Lamar, like we talked about last week, is a huge case for that. And if he's able to go and do something like that, or he gets a guarantee contract, then it starts going to the offense line, the receivers and the defensive line, and then it just keeps swiming forward. And that's the way you do it. But you need a couple of those Kirk cousins out there to start doing it that way and make.
Speaker 1: It more than norm Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I agree, because it's strictly going off of the stance of how do we get NFL players the boys more money who you look at to try and compare and s that, hey, these dudes are fucking getting that.
Speaker 1: That should help us leverage wise.
Speaker 2: To be like in it not like a similar situation where you're still getting bought out the entirety of your contract, but if you're sitting there and you're getting fired based on like performance that both sides bet on. Like, like you said, there should still be probably stipulations within the contract that'll that'll always happen no matter what.
Speaker 1: But you're right, like you.
Speaker 2: Need some you need some top dogs, and it's going to come from quarterback, but you need top dogs to take less of a ceiling as far as the guarantees go to raise and try to get as much juice as you can from that guarantee. Like, you're right, like that is where it starts. It starts with like the faces of the NFL to do that. But what else do we have NFL wise, headline wise, we are going to take a moment and shout out the Ridge Wallet. The Ridge Wallet is an ultra slim, minimalist wallet. It holds up to twelve cards plus room for your cash. There's over thirty colors and styles, including carbon fiber and burnt titanium. It's made with RFID blocking technology that protects you from digital pickpocketers.
Speaker 1: Yes, that is real.
Speaker 2: There are digital pickpocketers out there, but not with the Ridge Wallet because they have our RFID blocking technology.
Speaker 1: It secure. It secures anywhere from two to six keys. It helps organize your keys. Boys.
Speaker 2: It organizes your keys in a compact silhouette and fold out for easy access. There are six colors and styles, including carbon Fire, carbon Fiber, and once again burnt Titanium. Check out their site and use code busting for ten percent off your order.
Speaker 1: The holiday season is coming up.
Speaker 2: You need ten percent off because every whether you're a father out there or you're a mother out there, you need to buy the Ultra Ridge wallet for your son. More is probably your son, because your daughter, she's probably she's probably way more responsible than your son. But all them boys out there, we all know we need a secure, reliable wallet, and Ridgewallet has just that.
Speaker 1: Back to this episode, dude, the Boys, the Boys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll get to Detroit allance, but hey, the Boys are on a three game win streak, the Titans two tone Blue Cowboys on a four game win streak. Two teams where you know, after week one, Cowboys one after that week, But the Titans a prime example of after two weeks everybody fucking called for everyone's head and bust with the boys.
Speaker 1: Never hit the panic button, but.
Speaker 2: Never did, never did. But the Boys are on a three game win streak.
Speaker 1: How uh you know? Fuck you're you're you're you're on the team squad. Yeah, yeah, dude.
Speaker 3: Honestly goes back to what Aaron Rodgers said right on the Pat McAfee show. Is Mike Verbel still the head coach, then shut the fuck up, Like every year to a certain team, dude, fan bases media, it's what they want to do. You hit, you hit, oh in two and then all of a sudden, the world's crashing down. Oh the statistics of making the playoffs and all that. Dude, the boys who got in that locker room, the head coach John putting the boys around them, got a fighting chance every week. I'm not saying we're gonna win the rest of the games, that'd be ridiculous to say. But we went into a nice little bye week right now, relaxed, feeling good. You're on a three game way streak, outstanding. I think we have the Colts coming up the week after that. We won there, we're now at home. It's a it's a good feeling. The culture, a fantastic team. I know that haven't showed a whole lot of promise about the season. It's gonna be a dog fight like it always is, But damn, dude, we're also two and four, uh in twenty nineteen with AAFC championship. Like the NFL has built this way for a reason. The NFL is built to be before there were seventeen games an eight and eight league. So let's just fucking keep on, keep it on, boys. Yeah, and you know what, I feel like everything I just said, Fables didn't get mad.
Speaker 1: At Why do you think that?
Speaker 3: Because I guarantee he went in the locker room and was like boys, three and oh, when you when you lose, getting them credit when you win, say less, like make sure that no one's out here talking about we're doing this and that, Like, let's just focus on what we got to focus on, stay healthy, you know the key Mike Brabel speech. Yeah, and he's definitely like, no one says shit. And here I am three days post off of an ACL being like the fucking boys. Will we tell you we can't bet against them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I definitely can. I can definitely lean in and be that character a lot more already am anyway. But uh, I feel like it's like, uh, it's the value you feel like you can just you know, it's about as much as you feel like you.
Speaker 1: Can do being in your situation is try and talk highly of the boys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I got I got a lot of big things coming down my way. I got Michigan versus Michigan State in a couple of weeks, Michigan versus Penn State this week. Obviously it's gonna be at Donkey stuff. So I had a lot of I got a lot of boasting to do in the near future. But for you, dude, I had to be what was your emotions like watching the uh the comedies plays and the Titans.
Speaker 2: I mean, dude, I like I play. I've told you before too, Like the majority of my career. I played five years of Washington. Absolutely loved that locker room, and it's something that like you you know, when you're in those younger years of playing ball, you wish like those moments in that team and everybody would like be together forever, and you fact that moment's gonna last forever. But outside of like Trestway and then the strength coach chatting, like there's not a lot of people I know at Washington to where whenever I came to Tennessee and then I went to the Raiders, like I feel you almost feel more a part of like that team than Washington.
Speaker 1: It's like Washington, like.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it didn't I was rooting for the Titans, like I was sitting there watching thing. It's super cool that, like Washington, Tights are playing there at FedEx Field. They have a long number. Fifty one got the pick at the final game to seal the deal. So the legacy of fifty one lives in FedEx Field forever. But it's like one of those things like I was rooting for the Titans, but it just like you know, there wasn't like high emotional like man, I'm torn. I was torn on Raiders Titans because again it's more of like rooting for players, like I know so many of the guys in the Titans locker room, and I know so many of the guys still in the Raiders' locker room and recently biased like I've been on those teams, like you know, doing the whole very baskt me to come in to do to impersonate him, and I was just on the Raiders and I still talk to all those guys. But like Washington, there's not like a whole lot of connection. There was one of those things where when I did Leaven come to the Titans. You know, they didn't they offered minimum, and then when the Titans came in and offered, like the Washington just kind of a bowed. I was like, Oh no, you know, that's a great that's an awesome deal for like all the best toom and I know it's a business, but there wasn't any of that like emotional personal connection to watching though the Commanders lose that game, Like when Dave Long picked it off, I like came up out of my fucking chair and.
Speaker 1: Was yelling at the TV.
Speaker 2: I was fired up because I was like, you know, holy shit, like they're about to they just got a fucking penalty and they're gonna have three or four chances to win this game against the Boys on the goal line. Everybody grab a hand and let's say a prayer because I'm wanting the two tone Blue to win. So there wasn't really any other than like playing in the stuff on social media. There wasn't a whole lot of like oh fuck, which the Commanders would have pulled that one off.
Speaker 3: Damn. I mean five years in a place you's definitely make a lot of relationships, but there's been so much turnover. Since you've been gone so many like crazy shit's happened in that franchise as well, it's probably easy to separate yourself a little bit from that. Yeah, I mean see, like I don't know, you've been in obviously multiple locker rooms like the Titans. There's the only locker room I've ever been in.
Speaker 1: But it's everyone.
Speaker 3: I talked to is like, this is like a super close group. It feels like college a little bit. Now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I no Tinys locker room, Tinis locker room's awesome, and like the Washington locker room is awesome. Like I don't want to negate the fact that say, like I don't have a lot of good relationships there, there's still people I still talk with in that even in that media market, I still talk with, like the people who do all the journalism and everything else.
Speaker 1: Shout out the boy John Common, JP Finley, no free shot outs to those guys.
Speaker 2: Uh, But there's still like the relationships a few relationships that I still have. But you're right, like there's been so much turnover there, I'm sure it'd be a lot different, like if the same coaching staff is there, Like you know how at Green Bay and I'm like, hey, my linebacker coach is there? My coordinator that I had in Washington, Joe Berry, Kirk Alvedadi the linebacker coach. Matt Lafleur' is the head coach. Basach is a special teams coordinator. So there's a part of me like roosterh Green Bay, because I want you know, those are coaches I know and like played for and had a.
Speaker 1: Close relationship with.
Speaker 2: Like if I still had all of those coaches still at Washington and they just had a lot of different players on the roster, like I'm sure I would still pull for them because.
Speaker 1: I know them, Like I just don't know Rivera at all.
Speaker 2: And again, like all the players have left outside of Trustway, so I just don't know a whole lot of I don't know a whole lot of people.
Speaker 1: And it's not like you know that fan base.
Speaker 2: With my experience was more like up and down because I was on the field and that one was treacherous. Boy, you talk about you talk about football Twitter, like that's that's the worst experience I've had as far as like you're seeing just people just fucking hate, you know, the Washington football team. Commanders or words whatever we want to call them. But uh so, there's just there's a lot of that. There's just a lot of that to where when I was gone and then a couple of years ago by it's just whatever. But going into the title of relationships I've created there, and again, a lot of those guys are still on the team, Like Vrabel, he's that staff has still been the main state of the whole time.
Speaker 1: Like I'm sure the boy, Yeah, that's the boy, dude.
Speaker 2: I'm sure if like for whatever reason, that staff was gone and the roster got turned over, I would probably just pull.
Speaker 1: For you know, a certain player or some other team, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like I'm still close to everybody, and you're still on the fucking team, like you're you're my fucking boy. So you've got a lot of like good dudes that are still on that team. And again it's the same thing with the Raiders, like this staff is new, but I still love a lot of those fucking guys who are out there right now. So that's that's that's kind of like and you're right, the Titans locker room that one, and the Raiders one, all of them. Because I don't want to shoot on the fucking Washington locker room. That was one of my favorites.
Speaker 3: But yeah, she's kind of how it going back to being on Washington. This is not a shot at any means. But when you're like obviously playing playing more at Washington like that Twitter, Oh well you do one thing wrong and the world's burning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 2: Like that was like, uh, since I wasn't a draft pick and all this stuff, everybody's just always calm for me to not play. Fucking he's shitty, Like even when I make a good play, he's still shitty. In my mindset, I was way more wrapped up into the idea of being like a fucking like you know, I've told you before, Like my goal was like to be like a poor man's Luke Keekley, be one of the batter linebackers in the fucking league. So like, your your mental is just super I want to be a fucking I'm all football, I'm all football player.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: It wasn't until I got to like Tennessee and you go back to kind of taking a backseat to the starter and kind of like this could be the end, like let me enjoy it, and your mindsets, your mindset kind of shifts a little bit, and then your perspective kind of shifts because you realize, like, Okay, I'm gonna be okay outside of like not being like a star player or you know, I'm just not able to get back in that limelight to where I kind of had to like deal with the fact that, okay, I could be a journeyman in these next few years. And we get the podcast going and then you kind of just see it from a whole different lens. But yeah, you're You're totally right, Like you're playing all the time and you're checking.
Speaker 1: You care so much about the product you put.
Speaker 2: On film, to where like you know, we've talked about it where like my full identity was being an NFL player and when that gets attacked, knowing all the work that you put in, like hard fucking work that you put in, and then people just you know, just have lazy, easy comments to judge, and that just affects you.
Speaker 1: A lot more. So, Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: It's like a combination of playing a lot and being in a media market like that to where the team was never you know, it's kind of like one of those teams that their last super Bowl was in the nineties.
Speaker 1: I believe.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, I guess that that stuff is fucking hard, dude. When it is that for me, it's always when people come at your work ethic of like this dude's ways, he doesn't he didn't take his spring up serosely and that's why he's injured. Again, Like those are the ones, because I mean, if all you got and for the longest time all I had was football like that, it's like, really it's everything to you. Yeah, And so the work at the point was like my main stay, Like if I just worked harder, the better. And when that's attack, you definitely feel some type of way or everybody has their different like the ski word triggered when it comes to that stuff, and it's just it can be frustrating, but when you do zoom out a little bit and allow yourself to, like even as simple as like laughing at yourself, like just being like some dude on some dude on my Instagram yesterday was spouting off about how karmas come to get me. And I was like, hey, you're right, Like my life fucking rips. I like the best light weight light I've ever like, I appreciate it. And he was like, no, you tell your acl blah blah blah. It's like, dude, like this dude's just sad man. This is just a sad sad boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, trying to like really you know, punch up and pull somebody down into you know, like it's like, yeah, you know how it is, Like we've we've had so many conversations on it to where it is you when you zoom out a little bit, which it's it's it's easier to do when you have something else going on, because you're right, like, if you don't have anything else going on and all you have going on is ball, it's hard. It's like hard to zoom out because you fucking care so much. And again, like you said, like in the off seasons, like you, I mean, we've been around all these guys no matter where we train, no matter where we go, you try to find like minded people who sit there and you obsess over how do you get that one percent better? All the time, and you're like grinding all your long and then when you go and puck your head in the comments and everything else and you kind of see stuff going against you, kind of fucking it kind of hits you in the gut. If you don't have like a zoomed out perspective of it all because you're you're you're like in the box.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's interesting, like you said, when you're around other people and you see it, like when you're able to like not disengage with like allow yourself to take a step back and like kind of see everything from a bigger picture standpoint. Things Obviously the weights of things aren't as heavy as you thought they were. Like, Uh, Saturday, I was in and doing the rehab stuff and some uh, some kid I'm not gonna say his name or but he's a young kid still in college and he had the same injury I did, and his attitude was just like you know, he was super down the dumps and super like you could just tell in his mind he's fighting all these demons, just the way he's talking and the way he's acting, and it's like, man, like you can't just look at him, like you kind of put your hand on the shoulder and like hey, like you're gonna be okay, Like it's all good, dude, Like, yeah, this is gonna pass. Like you're gonna get through it. Like and it's obviously easier for me because I'm thirty one years old. I've been the leap of nine years. But like this kid's twenty two and his world's from crushing guy in his head and it's just like, buddy, like you're twenty two, Like you're gonna heal so much faster than everybody else and you're gonna be You're gonna be just fine. But like just seeing this dude that just might like I just feel bad thinking about him because he was like just so and the dumps just had a had a tough attitude. I hope I hope he gets better fast because it's just not a good place to be being there before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's like how you're explaining to where the shoes that you're in looking at them. It's one of those things like when guys are first going through stuff, you like you can't teach experience, Like you can say everything you want to a person until you're like blue in the face and try and talk about perspective, but until somebody like goes through it, like you're a prime example. I mean to your two surgeries are like a couple of years apart. Like I'm sure this tailor now probably looks back at the old tailor and now the reason you're probably in higher experience is because you're just you have so much. You have such a different perspective, Like you're still the same guy. Now you know the same style of bank account, all that other stuff that people would love to have and be like, oh, why you so upset or why you take it so seriously? You're all good, but I'm sure like that the perspective that you have now looking back at the old tailor a couple of years ago, similar guy, and you're just like, oh, man, I wish I would have known all of this stuff.
Speaker 1: But you can't because you can't teach experience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't experience, but like there's things you can't teach yourself. And this is ability to like kind of like unpack those things, whether it's with somebody with yourself or reading or having someone that you can confide in and like being able to unpack that stuff and have like a better, I don't know mindset when it comes to most things. And if you start realizing the things you can't control, like it's just out of your hands and you move on from that, like things just get better, and that can help in the experience. The learning curve of going through a traumatic situation like that. But yeah, you're right, like my attitude right now as opposed to two years ago when I was seeing the same exact spot, two totally different things like you and I went through a month and a half. I mean not even its funny to text because that was just so much in the dunks.
Speaker 2: And then you would pretend to be Jerry Ainsworth when we would talk, and yeah that was yeah, I know, yeah, yeah, no, but I know what you mean, Like it's there's just two totally different like experiences through it all.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, this was a nice little uh unpacking, nice little dude, nice nice.
Speaker 3: Little brain pod. And then today's and today's a good unpacked, like a nice little where we are emotionally and this is nice. You're two weeks of good pads.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, nice checking out the Numbies last week too. Bro, it's been up. If you've got a ever for everybody watching right now, Like Taylor and I are aware of all the positive vibes that get thrown out there, continue to drop comments, continue to r I p terror Leo Wine.
Speaker 1: We love when we miss and we care about them so much.
Speaker 2: Uh but yeah, dude, this has been two good pods, it's been too good pods.
Speaker 1: Something.
Speaker 2: I'll transition a little bit. Should we hit on other NFL headlines before we get out of it? Obviously we'd love Toroit real quick. We're gonna take a pause for a second. We're gonna shout out light Box Jewelry. No free shout out to Lightbox Jewelry. Finding the perfect stone for any type of jewelry is difficult, confusing, and often insanely expensive. Light Box Jewelry offers lab grown diamonds that are beautiful, high quality, and affordably and transparently priced.
Speaker 1: It's it's what's crazy about it is that you would hear lab.
Speaker 2: Grown diamonds and think like, okay, they're on natural diamond so well, what gives guys this quality? And everything else? The four seeds that determine pricing. All the guys that buy wedding rings and rings and diamonds and stuff for their significant other, you guys know what I'm talking about. Those four seas can be confusing, the clarity, the cut, whatever else. There's a couple others out there, but light Boxes out to make the whole process of finding the perfect lab grown diamond more straightforward and transparent.
Speaker 1: Light Box Lab.
Speaker 2: Grown diamonds are all grown in their industry changing lab all grown to the same stunning standards, so they're all priced the same, equal and fairly priced. At eight hundred dollars a carrot, there's no guessing involved. You get more carrots, it's more than eight hundred dollars, you get less carrot, it's less than eight hundred dollars. The more or less you get, the more or less you pay. As simple as that. So shop now at Lightboxjewelry dot com and use the Boys ten. That's THG Boys one zero for ten percent off. Shop loose Stones for custom jewelry at Lightboxjewelry dot com and get ten percent off with the code the voice in back to the episode, Yeah, I do would love to talk about Detroit because coach Dan Campbell was in the media yesterday saying that they've hit rock bottom, that they're at rock bottom, which is to me is like I understand the messaging, like I understand that he's gonna go in, you're gonna use this as fuel and everything else, but as far as like, look, you had a bad game, you had a fucking off game, Like to me, the similar because I bet on the Lions, bet the bus.
Speaker 1: We went money line lock of the Week the Detroit Lions.
Speaker 2: I truly felt so fucking good about that pick to where that was such a game that, like you just it's one of the games you just got to throw the tape in the trash, not talk about it, keep the vibe side, pretended didn't happen, and just like move on from them, because at the end of the day, you got shut out Goose Egg when you're averaging thirty five points a game. But to go and say rock bottom, I think that's a little far because I do think.
Speaker 1: The Lions are still like a good football team.
Speaker 3: Well you know exactly what they're doing. Dan Campbell's he's doing exactly what you just say that he's basically saying like this is the worst it can possibly be, which you know, it's not like the worst. Austrey B's if you guys should have lost four games or five games, that's the worst possible situation. And like you said, they're putting up thirty five points a game. They put like three hundred and nineteen yards of offense up with a couple of things. Shipstack fumble picked six I believe like they had some bad things that go the way that they're still moving the ball up and down the field the entire game. Like listen to the Patriots, like they do a great job of scheming against their teams. You got Zappie in there, Old Zappie Boys, seems like he's a future guest in the bus. He kitches like an absolute winner in my opinion. But Danny Boy, first off, besides him doing this bullshit up downs during training camp, I'm all about Dan Dan Campbell. I think he's an absolute stud and he's getting Detroit in the right direction, because I don't know a time that the Lions were ever in a good position since I've literally been alive, especially when I was at Michigan. When you're boys at Michigan, there's literally no talk of the Detroit Lions. When the Detroit Lions picked at ten in twenty fourteen and I wasn't picked yet, I was literally like, please God, no, please do not send me to this team. And now it's not that vibeu. The vibes are a way higher in Detroit, all right. The four Families done a good job. They brought Dan in. He's a man man that's part of the second toughest NFL coach in the entire NFL. He's done a phenomenal job and they're trending in the right direction. They're doing this, dude, they're like stocks. Baby. He is inflation. He's going up, and we just gotta make sure it keeps going.
Speaker 1: They had a tough day, has a little dip every now and then too.
Speaker 3: No, but you know what I'm saying, it's inflation, baby, It's it's gas prizes, it's food prices. Some food prices have gone up two undred thirty percent. Will. I know you don't look at your ban account very much, but it costs buying a gallon milk Right now is a little tough. I'm saying, Dan, Dan's going up in a good way, not the way that I'm talking about right now. So Danny boy, I think he's got the Lions in a really good position. I think they're gonna be all right. They've been in every single game this entire year except for this one. Their record doesn't show that, but they're they're they're fucking doing their thing. They're not the Lions of old, and they have Aiden Hutchinson, who I am a huge fan of.
Speaker 1: The Boss, massive, Fans of Aid Hutchinson massive massive, Hey.
Speaker 3: You were tiny. He's got a small head, and that bothers me a little bit. I'm not gonna get like too much into it. He does have a tiny head. It makes his shoulders look much more broad than they are. But high effort guy, high energy. Word on the street is a couple of weeks ago, we played through an injury, kept playing hard, hard, hard, and so Hutchinson.
Speaker 1: President, Yeah, you know he's built like a chevy.
Speaker 2: But I wanted to comment on you said Dan Campbell with the updowns, so your boy. Whenever I worked out for the Saints a few years ago and had an awesome workout. Body back to workout. But that's beside the point. When I signed the next day, going in, they're like, hey, get my boys. The Kihood who was on the team at the time, and he was like, hey, get ready for these updowns.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have to do it. I was like, updowns, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: He goes, Yeah, anybody who signs and comes in, anybody who's like a new player on defense, they got to do fifty updowns to start practice, like after the warm up and everything else. He said, the defense will be surrounding, and you have fifty updowns off a coach whistle to get initiated onto the team. And I'm like, oh my fucking god. Hey, and remember too, like the night before, I'm talking with like you and Taylor and Charle, and there's a part ofament that's like, not like, man, do I want to still play?
Speaker 1: Do I now I want to play? Blah blah blahlah blah.
Speaker 2: And then they hear like, I'm gonna have to do fifty updowns and they're like and then the kicker is bro we do the whole warm up, we break.
Speaker 1: It down, offense separates defense. We go on to individual period.
Speaker 2: But before individual period, coach Dennis Edwards, that's it's Dennis Allen. Coach Dennis Allen, the decourt enter timer's now the head coach for the Saints, but decorder at the time blows this whistle. Everybody bringing up the whole defense, Hey, bring it up before individual defense goes over there. He's like, all right, we got a new player on the team. We'll comp and get up your brother and everybody' surrounding. And everybody's like, yeah, we will, yeah, will And I'm just like, oh my god. He's like, you got fifty updowns to get initiated into the team. And he sits there and blows him every few seconds, and I do fifty fucking updowns, fully padded bro uppers, not fully padded, but shoulder pads on and helmet on, fifty updowns. And then when we get done, and he's like, all right, com break it down, break it down, and then we disperse and do individual drill. Your boys like fucking baby, just coming out of the womb trying to go over bags, and everybody's kind of laughing at me, and I literally said, hey, I need a water break because I'm like starting close to like passing out because you go straight from fifty updowns to doing individual.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, that's that's some dumb shit you said.
Speaker 1: Now wild And you can see coach Campbell.
Speaker 2: He's probably got them doing the fifty updowns or however many updowns to start that one hard knocks practice or whatever. But dude, just think about being a cat coming and coming in and be like, hey, you got fifty updowns and then you're going to do individual with the boys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, I'm all in on Dan. Dan Campbell except for the fucking updowns?
Speaker 2: Oh what other any other headlines we got to cover because I would love to jump into Uh, go ahead, Jack, what do.
Speaker 3: You got unless Michigan Nebraska so.
Speaker 2: We can transition to college ball. I was just gonna say anything in the NFL.
Speaker 1: Realm Brainer video. Oh yeah, hey, bust with the Boys, that.
Speaker 3: Buddy getting jerked off on the sideline.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, that that that the.
Speaker 3: Full cheeks out too. That dude definitely does watch full cheeks. Bro.
Speaker 1: That's he definitely had as spoken out the back. No pause, but you can't.
Speaker 2: You can't help but being like, oh man, that dude's got an ass back there. We just we just paused for a second moment of silence. Yeah, yeah, moment of silence for the cheeks on the back of that receiver, and we're back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, he was, uh, he was looked like he was definitely getting stroked off. Obviously he's just putting some some stop pain or whatever, some icy hot type shut on his growing right.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think Tom will tell who knows what the other tape the other angle is the.
Speaker 2: Show, But yeah, hey, that tweet that the boys had, it's almost got a hundred thousand likes, Like, it's like the most viralty we've ever had.
Speaker 3: Are you talking about Deshaun Watson to the Giants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Deshaun Watson.
Speaker 2: If we're just talking strictly performance of the Busting with the Boys Twitter page of the like the best week we've ever had, the.
Speaker 3: Best sweet And I'm pretty sure didn't part of my taste feel that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they they stole that. They still that sweet.
Speaker 2: I can't believe, like it's surprising when brands steal content from other brands, because you and I both know when we sat down at the beginning of this thing, Taylor, we were like, you know, we want to do it our way. We want to stay original, We don't want to steal anything from any body. So I just think it's sad when other brands do want to steal content, uh and make it their own.
Speaker 1: From Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a tough deal. It's it's definitely tough. And you know, those guys are obviously co workers of ours or partners or whatever you want to call it, and great relationship. It's kind of a weird time too, Like right in the middle of Spootober, they want to just start coffing ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, so how good is our relationship with them?
Speaker 1: Who doesn't follow?
Speaker 3: They don't follow? Well, before he said that comment, I thought he was it was a little bit better than it was.
Speaker 1: Hey, we did signed. We did re sign with Barstool Boys.
Speaker 2: Shouts to Busting with the Boys re signing with Barstool scores.
Speaker 1: It's always massive.
Speaker 2: It's always massive when you can resign into a second contract with any brand. Whether you're a player playing for a team, a brand with the media company doesn't matter. But that's massive news for Busting with the Boys, that's day.
Speaker 3: That's big news for us, big news for Barstool as well. I don't want to take away. I think if you really looked back at our last contract and how we operated and did everything, we outplayed our contract, and I think both sides saw that there was a good agreement. Obviously, David the smart man, he went to Michigan, all of those guys that receives you incredibly well. Looking forward to playing my hat and the ring of enjoying some more content with the boys. So overall, I think I think it's a good start, But like it is, is just to start. Really, it's just the story if I was there right now, i'd shake your hand again, brother.
Speaker 1: I know, because you were.
Speaker 2: I mean, we're not even close to scratching the surface, but just to see the work that's paid off over these years, because again, like you said, like, yeah, we've over we've outperformed our contract. But in the beginning we were getting into to an awesome deal. It's one of those things where you're like outperforming. In the middle of it. We just kept our head down on work, no bitch and no complaining, no saying hey we need this, we need that. But then when you get rewarded at the end of the day, you get rewarded at the end of the contract.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the boys, like I said, sign in the beginning. It's just the beginning. So we'll keep that going. I think it's a big deal that Nebraska beat Rutgers. And that's not a shot because I know anybody who's listening to this podcast goes, yeah, you beat Rutgers, Like who cares. That's not what I'm trying to get it at all. Like what I'm trying to get at is right now, it's the Big Ten Championship was played. If be Michigan versus Nebraska and that's exactly what every viewer of this podcast wants to see. I think what I said last week still stands. We need Michigan to witness. Unless you can get a hold of Nebraska and say hey to the streak. They don't ask how, They ask how many? Now do you guys want to sign this paper and make it legit? They go and do that. It's a fifty to fifty game coin toss. You have to take your side. I'll take my side. We'll go twelve rounds and see what happens. But I think at this moment we all are on the Michigan bandwagon and we need to just ride that train hard to keep the long term, keep busting with the boys up. And I know that it's also transitioning. Dennis Kelly us. You guys are planning for DO this week?
Speaker 1: Can I comment? Can we get in there? Can I get some comments in?
Speaker 3: There's nothing really to comments about Wills.
Speaker 2: There is brother, There is no there is because you're not really selling like at the end of the day. Here here's here's the facts. There's one signature out of four that we need. There's one John Harball, which we got in in springtime. We still need the signature of the ad from Michigan. So let's not act like, oh, Nebraska's got to do it first, and then we'll do it like at the end of the day. If you sit there and like have your ad sign it, then it's like, oh we can we can maybe get some more things to shake, Maybe Nebraska starts coming around a little bit more.
Speaker 1: If all parties signed, we get your ad.
Speaker 2: I don't know his name, but we get in the hitd of trev Alberts, like, hey, let's have some fun with this thing.
Speaker 1: You never know.
Speaker 2: But what what I want to do is I would like to focus on our win street because we got a big win Street going on right now too.
Speaker 1: And like you you already said it. Yeah, you might think Rutgers.
Speaker 2: YadA, YadA, YadA, but all the turmoil we've had in the adversity we've been facing over the last few weeks, that's a gretty fucking win. You going a halftime down thirteen zero JP and I booked it out of there. I said, fuck, brother, what happens if we lose this game? I might have to like go into the cave and hibernate for like a few months and not speak on anything, because what do you root for?
Speaker 1: Like what optimism do you give the people?
Speaker 2: And you know, being those those players in that locker room, you can easily just roll over and quit like it doesn't fucking matter. You got a new coach, let's start planning for next year, guys who might be drafted eligible or going to the NFL, Let's just focus on making our own plays.
Speaker 1: Who gives a fuck?
Speaker 2: What the what the system or the operation looks like the other kids, Like, who cares? We got we got a new coordinator, we got a new head coach. Let's just go out there and have fun. But no, something happened. They sparked it up. They came back and rallied a fourteen thirteenth victory in somebody else's backyard.
Speaker 1: And I do want to shout at Huskernation because there are a.
Speaker 2: Lot of people that we were a lot of There was a lot of red in that blackout crowd. But I don't want to sleep on that win. We got a tough, per new team. We're gonna we're gonna face We can transition to that. I don't know if you want to comment on what I said about the bust and Bowl, but the bust and Ball. It's like it's already unofficially official, like we're having the bust and Bowl. You can roof for whoever you want, Like it doesn't we don't need we don't need Michigan to win to make it seem like, oh, we're gonna have the bust and Bawl forever, because like you're gonna do, I'm gonna take that trophy. I'm gonna leave you on the field in your wheelchair as you're out there. I'm gonna take that trophy and we're gonna fly that thing the fuck in the brask and we're gonna hang it on the rafters.
Speaker 3: First off, you can't hang a trophy in the rafters. Second off, it's pretty ridiculous for you for you to say anything like that. I understand what you're saying. I know like you're kind of backed into a corner right now and Will con there's no better will confident than Will Compton in the corner. That man will come out fighting. He's he's absolutely like Sylvester Stallone. Dude, You're absolutely rocket. You're fighting it out and I appreciate that's so much about you. Here's what I will say it's one of the force an interests. Hey, that's already twenty five percent, which is also fifty percent of what Michigan needs to do for the bust and all to happen. They've already said we'll gladly sign. Go and get your ady to sign. We'll sign too. I'm sure if I called any of the boys over there at Michigan right now, they bring it over the eighty of eighty, go say what you want to do a trophy game with them? Yeah, no problem, And he probably signed the question faster than Harribol did. You'll have your turn to talk. So when all these things are going through your head, this is why it's the easy situation. Nebraska, go big red. I fucking love Nebraska. I think what an outstanding historical program. I can't wait till they get back on a second place in the Big ten, just behind Michigan, because I think it's better for everybody involved. I absolutely do. I bleed red. I bleed red. But I think they took it the easy way out. Instead of looking at versity in the eye, they decided to go around it and say, hey, we're not going to deal with issue right now. We're not gonna put any more out there because we're nervous about how things look instead of what the actual future supposed to like. So for me and anybody that's a logical thinker, says, Okay, Michigan wins this game, we're glad, they're going to take the trophy. They're glad to take the trophy. Once they take the trophy, the Vestal wins next year, they takes it back. Now, all of a sudden, you just tricked yourself. You played yourself. You're now your own trophy game. So then I get I understand what your logic is because you you you want so badly for Nebraska not to do the energy in this situation. I'm not saying they are. I'm really just saying that they didn't hold their another bargain unfortunately, and that's okay. If this domino piece falls, it'll be a much easier transition to making the unofficial bust and Ball and official bust and Bowl. That's what I think. JP just texting, he said, yeah, okay, thank you, JP. I going to uh when.
Speaker 1: We're going to take moving on, Taylor, like you said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will just move on.
Speaker 1: We are going to take a moment to shout out Revitalite.
Speaker 2: Revitalite is an advanced rehydration solution designed to replenish vital fluids and minerals that are inside of your body. It's powered by the same electrolyte formula found in the Baby Aisle, but with an improved taste and.
Speaker 1: Texture more appealing to adults. Get thirsty, I'm getting thirsty. I did get a little swallow on their no pulse.
Speaker 2: Revitalite is conveniently sold next to beer, wine and liquor, so you can shop like an adult and hydrate responsibly. Barstool Black labeled the berry Frost flavor. Pro tip, boys, drink half of this at nighttime before you hit the streets, and then at the other half in the morning for the most optimal results. Pick up your Revitalight black label today in store or online at the Barstool's store and tweeted us or tag at drink Revitalit in your morning after stories.
Speaker 3: Talk to me, what was the next thing we're going to talk about? We're talking about Purdue Perdue? Is it Adue? Is it a Nebrasko?
Speaker 1: Is that a home game for the boys. Look, yeah, let's let's check it out.
Speaker 3: Before before you even get it. Look into that like you can. It doesn't matter. Purdue is a medium to okay team in the Big Ten. They have the worst and lesson things changed the stadium. They have the worst stadium in the Big Ten. They have a giant media box in a small stadium. The paint hurts when you fall on it. Shout out Ryan Keregan probably the best player ever coming to him and Drew Brees. Obviously, I think if it's if it's in away game and nebrassas at Purdue, it's still a home game. YEAHSCA fans are gonna show up to the streak, and I think the streak heads up goes even longer. I think it's gonna be an easy dumb for the boys now, easy as relative, right, Like like Rutgers should have probably been a little bit easier, but it wasn't. But I will say that, like nebrass Is getting that third win.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did like what you say about Rutgers, Like, yes, it should have been an easier win.
Speaker 1: Like before that.
Speaker 2: Game, I'm thinking, like, all right, boys, you got to handle these guys.
Speaker 1: But all the circumstances.
Speaker 2: Again, I talked about going into halftime and coming out and still getting that win. I thought it was like a good It's like a good, gritty fucking victor that you need because it's like, it's like a classic Mike Vrabel speech, like you're not gonna be the most talented team on the wheel on the field. You're gonna have to make it dirty each and every week, and those are the wins. That's how we're gonna have to win. Hey, now, let's not start off and spot them thirteen points. You know that speech. Let's not let's not spot them thirteen points. Let's play smarter bowl in the first half. But guys that we're gonna have to make it dirty every week. I agree, Like, I think it'll be a tough game because you know, I know they're a medium to okay team and the Big Ten, the Big Ten West is wide open. I think everybody's got like the same fucking record. Uh, it just shows how competitive the West is. But I'm not gonna disrespect per doing anyway, because I think they are a solid football team and I think we need to respect the game here. And but I do like Nebraska at home in Purdue to muscle out a gritty win once again, and that'll be the the fuel we need. I think that's the fuel we need, because then who do we got to that? Minnesota? Illinois, Illinois another tough team, another another another Listen, Now they got some stuff cooking in Illinois, especially because bet the Bus.
Speaker 1: I think we've been.
Speaker 2: Pioneering some of Illinois talk for a while now because we've been we've been riding those boys the last few weeks. But coach Bill Brett Bilby, who came from Wisconsin with down the I think Arkansas and then Illinois, like he's a culture builder. Now he's got some stuff going on. He's got those boys believing over in Illinois. But yeah, Illinois, they're a tough little football team.
Speaker 1: I think you're gonna start knowing it.
Speaker 2: I think you're gonna start seeing it now that you get more time to like watch the games unfold. I think you're gonna have a lot more respect for all the teams in the Big Ten.
Speaker 3: Wells is wide open, I guess about as That's about as far as I got with you on that. And I think it's a competitive there and competitive in that that conference. I'm with you on that one.
Speaker 2: Who's Michigan got Penn State, Penn State? I mean that that's a that's a good game. I think that's a good test for you guys, because I think we need.
Speaker 1: To go ahead. You you can go you can go ahead. I've been talking a lot.
Speaker 3: No, I just think it's a big test because Michigan's been winning games and the numbers that you look at the end score are dominant, but the fast in which they win them, they need to tie it up a little bit. They're a fantastic program. They're better than I ever was when I was at Michigan. What happened last year to us in the National Championship game, it was obviously a hard pill to swallow. And so now Michigan's mindset needs to be, how do we compete with those teams? How do we compete with those teams that are in the National Championship year in the year out talking about the Alabama and the Georgia's you need to go to Penn State or Penn State needs to go to US. I don't know which ones which I think. I think it's actually home and you need to win that game. And it doesn't need to be a blowout. It needs to be a W. You get a W four versus ten you've cemented yourself. Okay, you guys are legit, and I think Michigan's legit. But the last two weeks, the way it's kind of panned out a little bit. It was ten ten versus Indiana going into half. Obviously superior coaching took over. They knew the rules better than Indiana did and took advantage of that. I think that's another situation we looked at with the referees. You're kind of like, hey, like these rest are really trying to make up more about themselves than they are the game. A lot of a lot of laundry on the field. But and then they had a block field goal in which came into Michigan reblocking Indiana. Next series it was, it was a wild series events like you couldn't have you That couldn't have played in the movie. It would have been it wouldn't even been realistic. So I think Michigan's get the handsful. But I think it's a dub. I think it's I think it's a dub. You get this one, and I think you can't can't quote me on it, but I'm pretty sure Michigan State is uh is. A week after that and we all know what that is. Michigan BIA billion. There's no question about that. That will be an absolute donkey stopping and East Lansing will burn.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Listen, if I'm not burned from Nebraska, I'm fucking seering hard for Michigan and fucking Tennessee.
Speaker 1: Dude, uh Michigan.
Speaker 3: I feel like like that's that was a great little poll right there. The vaults, the valls are something, dude, and I those li Instagram last night and it was like this coming week balls verus Alabama. I showed my phone of Taalan I go balls by a billion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, I'm fired up about the balls. Man, Jack. You should have a lot. You should be flying.
Speaker 2: You should be flying high right now, bro, Because Tennessee back in the fold of college football conversations, I think is good for everybody.
Speaker 1: Not only are they like a oh, they're not like a.
Speaker 3: Well we gotta fly it's okay, Well it's okay.
Speaker 1: I didn't get it. Now.
Speaker 2: They're not like a Tennessee team who's ranked eight either. That's like you know, a fraudulent eighteen. That's like ride in the SEC a little bit uh thirty ranked.
Speaker 1: To listen, I was following up like you do it before as the season started.
Speaker 3: Handle it.
Speaker 1: Before the season started.
Speaker 2: They rattle off a couple of games against the JV varsity squad.
Speaker 1: You guys handled them. And I think the hope was hopefully they are undefeated to get to before they get to BAM a type of thing.
Speaker 2: Now it's they're undefeated. They might have a shot against Alabama. They might have a shot to shock the world because Alabama, they might not have their quarterback this weekend. Garrett's got to sit down right now. He's not. He's not like he's saying, He's staying calm and confident. He's thinking, like, all right, there's gonna be an uproar about this. All this stuff's gonna go down this week. I think Bama's gonna handle business.
Speaker 1: Maybe.
Speaker 2: But I think if if Tennessee is within you know, let's say that, let's say Tennessee loses, they if they lose by like less than fourteen, I think they're still They're a team that's like, you guys are kind of back right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I think I like outrageous claims right now, like we're gonna like sweep like Bama. Like, you know, I do think that when Tennessee is doing really well. It's good for the entire college football atmosphere just because we're one of those historic programs that you know back in the nineties, just like Nebraska. It feels better and I think it also makes the SEC. I know, you guys are big tim but the SEC East is very weak when Tennessee struggles because you know, we've got like the South Carolinas and the Kentucky's with us like trying to hang on.
Speaker 1: But fair. You know that's fair.
Speaker 5: But I'm not gonna make any claims. It's gonna be a fun, fun weekend, so I'm ready for it.
Speaker 2: JP you want to say, it's at Tennessee, Alabama at Tennessee, So Knoxville is going to be burning to the fucking ground before the game starts.
Speaker 5: Is also the first time that Alabama and Tennessee have been playing this game, both at five and oh since nineteen eighty nine, so thirty years in the making of a historic game.
Speaker 1: Just hoping to finally light that cigar. I'm pulling for the.
Speaker 2: Falls, baby, big ball energy, bro. I fucking want Orange to win. Man Taylor, what were you going to say about the volunteers?
Speaker 3: Oh? No, I'm with the volunteers all the way. I don't I don't like the camera panned over to Jared. I didn't like the way he was sitting a fucking pissed me off, actually, because I was just Alabama is like the college version of White triplege is just ridiculous. It's out of hand. If he needs to be he needs to take a step back. Alabama needs to take a step back. It's a little too much.
Speaker 1: Those guys need to be stopped. Yeah, he's going for the mic. He's going for the mic.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, were give us your best lacrosse opinion.
Speaker 7: All I was saying is that, Yeah, it's gonna be a huge test. I think in a weird way that Saban does will like try and make us be like a not an underdog, but kind of play it up to like, well we don't have our.
Speaker 1: Quarterback, right, Yeah, he'll do that.
Speaker 7: I think us dropping a number three is gonna be really interesting because if we do lose, I think you drop.
Speaker 1: Or rat poison win. That's gonna be nice. Ratler, It's all about that rat poison. Rat poison dude.
Speaker 7: But no, it's gonna be electric. I'm excited. I like wouldn't want to miss this for anything. Yeah, I'm fired up. I'm fired up for Tennessee. Like obviously Bama.
Speaker 1: Like hearts racing. You guys are like top three.
Speaker 2: All year long, every year, year in, year out. But the fact that Tennessee's in this kind of driver's seat because they got a tough they got a tough little stint coming up, but them beating the fuck out of LSU and then making it like a home game at the end and everybody just singing Rocky Top, like the juice was electric in Baton ruthe for Tennessee. Now they got Alabama coming to their home turf, Like it's gonna be fucking awesome.
Speaker 3: Dude, I think it's gonna be an electric game. Are you guys going Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Garrett and Jack are like they're for sure, Like Jack immediately texted asking for tickets last night, like it was it was. It was classic Jack story like Valls win. Hey, massive favorite. It's all good if you can't do it, just I loved it. Like you can tell the.
Speaker 1: Vibes are high with those guys right now.
Speaker 3: Dude, you think about Jackie's is not afraid to ask for things.
Speaker 2: That's for sure, or the worst thing they can happen, Jacket is what they say, No, you.
Speaker 3: Can take it on the Z they say no, but that's all.
Speaker 1: Hey, but I do it again.
Speaker 2: I wanted to shout out Michigan because we did have that little transition. But I think you're one thousand percent right about Michigan. Like I'm rooting for Blue dude, and the last couple of weeks it's been like it's been exactly what you said with They've been kind of shaky wins. Like on the scoreboard at the end, it looks good, it looks pretty. But I think they need a I think they need a strong win against Penn State, like at least two scores, at least in and O fashion where you're like, all right, Michigan, Michigan's for sure a top five, top three team in the country.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I couldn't agree more with that. I think that's that's gotta be the case. I don't know about fourteen, maybe ten. You win by ten and gets a top ten team.
Speaker 1: Bom has Penn State been playing.
Speaker 3: I know very much about the Ninny Lions. I don't know much about that at all. Yeah, I don't know about their team who they got like all I can say, I can just live on blind pride right now and say that Michigan's gonna win by a billion.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you live on blind pride. But like you guys got a good football team. It's like you just want to see them, like you see the other top five teams. You just want them to establish good wins to where it's like, all right, we're we're hanging with these guys. We just got a buyer time until we're fucking playing the Nebraskas of the world in the HAA States towards the end of the year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: Do we want to do shout out? No fore Shoutout of the week.
Speaker 3: I think it's time. Yeah, it's time for score O.
Speaker 1: Let my lists. I got a list. I got a list.
Speaker 3: We got a list.
Speaker 1: Oh it's a decent one.
Speaker 2: I don't know about a decent one, but one that came in clutched for the boy recently. Taylor, you want to do the announcements, you want to kick off JP in the back. We don't have bloss with us.
Speaker 3: Boss is gone. He decided to bow out of this one. He was too worried about making a little stutter love Looss bananas to death. He's an outstanding individual. I hope whatever he's doing is doing it with love and passion. But today we have the man, the mid the legend, the guy who with the most sleeper picks of all time, mister JP himself.
Speaker 1: Let's go JP deliver it up for the boys this week.
Speaker 4: My shout out, no free shout out goes to something that happens inside of usually a public bathroom, and it's when you're peeing and there's like a piece of trash or something in the toilet and you're just like you lock in on it, target acquired and just drill it with your pe.
Speaker 1: You just doing what you want with it.
Speaker 4: So that's my I guess my shout in a free shadow is to like target practice in public bathrooms with your peak.
Speaker 1: Being a marksman with your piss. Yes, I love your marksman with your piss, Dude.
Speaker 3: That's a that's a really good one. That's so good about that too, is I don't know if you guys noticed it. About ten years ago they put like little like clams or hearts or like rainbows at the point of the journal. Yeah, it's like a study was done to make sure that like men will actually look at that and go, I'm gonna hit that thing the whole time, and it helps with the splash factor. You're just doing what you naturally do. Jp You're you. You're a caveman, baby. You were just that was impulsive. You just did it, and I love that. You got jack next, Jackie Baby. I know you're probably out there. You're probably just dehydrated from all the moms left, right and center, or maybe you've been lorking with thee I have no idea, but Scott, let's hear what you have today.
Speaker 5: I mean there, because there's a lot of opportunity for shoutouts this weekend after you know, both Tennessee teams took a big win. But mine is going to not a team, but a person, and that is the one and only Jeremy klump A KAA the nutty Professor Arns, who is not in Nashville with us, so we don't get to see him every day. But he's been slaughtering it on Twitter, just like father of three out there, you know, covering it and helping the boys out. So he's been asking me when that shout out is gonna come. You know, you can't just get a free shout out. You gotta work for it here in this one. So shout out to the nutty professor.
Speaker 1: Shout out to the nutty profess.
Speaker 2: He's been in a terror ror on uh on Twitter, bro we I mean we've been climbing the charts, Bro, he's been.
Speaker 1: He's been putting some bangers out there covering ball.
Speaker 3: You speaking of balls, dude, say that's a pretty powerful stancey out there, will why why? And camera on Mitch real quick. I just want to make sure he's not wearing uh. The Ohio State stuff I saw was red. Jesus, Dude, he is chiefs.
Speaker 1: Here, bro.
Speaker 2: I know we got a big game tonight, Raiders, Chiefs rivalry.
Speaker 3: Who do you play for?
Speaker 6: I mean what we got Jack bearing Tennessee gear. I mean, granted is the hometown team, but it is what it is.
Speaker 3: Did you go to the University of Kansas City Chiefs? What do you say?
Speaker 1: He said you go to the University of Kansas City Chiefs?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I did not.
Speaker 3: Okay, then, Mitch, I'll tell you all. This has been two tough weeks for us, but I fucking love you. I don't think your life choices are the best, but It's not for me to tell you what to do with your life. It's here to shadow shut out of the week, is all right.
Speaker 6: My shoutout invery shadow of the week this week is those to those those Sunday mornings after a Saturday night out where you just recap the entire night with your boys and you're like, you don't remember half the stuff that went on, and you're like, oh wait, I did that, or like oh shit, I did that, and then you were like, oh, but you were an asshole and you were doing all this stuff. So and like you just get the best story from the night, even if you don't remember him.
Speaker 2: But so shout out no for shout out to the night after going out, piecing together the stories with.
Speaker 1: The boys Sunday morning after and as a strong shoutout pros.
Speaker 3: And tongs to both those though, will you. I mean, there's always They're called the Sunday scaries for a reason. I think when you have a good, solid night out and you remember the most of it and you do sit down, maybe it's in your in your dorm room, frat or your house with the boys, and you sit there and you all reconvene in that dirty living room that you have and get together and swap stories. There is. There's really not a feeling like it. And I think if you get the better end of those two situations of anxiety or happiness, you hit that happiness key point. I think it's a big deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good shout out.
Speaker 6: It can go both ways, but it's a good story with a bad story.
Speaker 3: I love it, all right, Jail. Let's hear what Mercer's shouting out this week? Buddy?
Speaker 1: Can you hear me?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 1: Can you hear Taylor?
Speaker 3: Garrett?
Speaker 1: Can hear him?
Speaker 3: I can't hear him.
Speaker 1: He said, let's hear what Mercher's shouting out this week? Garrett, Dude, it was a long joke, Taylor. Oh all right, be all right, p Taylor. We'll see you when you get back.
Speaker 7: But no, my my shout out, no free shout out this week is gonna be when you're driving and you got the windows down, and it usually happens around this time of year. You catch a little whiff of a bonfire or somebody on the grill and you're just kind of like, Okay, somebody in the neighborhoods having a good night, good evening. My shoutout is to bonfires and grilling outside when the weather starts to turn.
Speaker 1: Hey, I kind of like that. I liked it.
Speaker 3: When you do catch a yeah it's a hitter.
Speaker 2: You catch a bombfire skill that you do kind of perk up, Yeah, yeah, you do kind of perk up like.
Speaker 3: That's a solid one, Willie baby, what you got dude? All right?
Speaker 1: So my shot up, shut up, uh, goes to.
Speaker 2: When you're dropping a big dog and you a big dogs getting big, and you don't hit them with the courtesy flush. You're filling that thing up. And then but that's not the shout out. The shout out goes to when you're you you end up creating a buying for yourself when that big dog doesn't flush and you get a clog toilet and fortunately in the bathroom you see a plunger. My shout out goes to that plunger when you're in a fucking pinch and you got that plunger and you try, Hey, you try and flush, and then you just see it rise and gets to the top, and you think to yourself, can I get one more flush in before it overflow and pours onto the floor and I look absolutely ridiculous. So you sit there. You wait it out, you're sweating a little bit as it goes down. You hear it turn off. You kind of like let the water seep down just a little bit, and you start going in with that plunger.
Speaker 1: Dude, you just start fucking what fuck?
Speaker 2: And then and then you you take a shot, you hit the flesh, and you hear it going and you just start fucking going again, dude, because you're like, all right, we fucking need this. And you hear that little, that little, that subtle little quiet pop down at the bottom to worry. You see it all spinning and going down, and you think to yourself, this fucking plunger. You did your fucking job, brother. And then you try and you try and time the drip to where you don't drip it on the floor, and then you try and get it back over into the little plunger, a little plunger fucking deal. And uh, that's my shout out, dude, because that happened to the boy a few days ago. And I was gonna bind and fortunately there's a plunger in there, and we made it fucking happen. And I thought to myself, like, this happens, This is like an underappreciated shout out because the plungers there's just like the offensive lineman of the bathroom. They don't get a lot of shout outs.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: They don't get a lot of credit for what they do. But when they but when you need them, they come in andy for you. So my shout out, they're there for you.
Speaker 3: Did Uh. I didn't know what to think about that the entire time.
Speaker 2: I don't think the boys back there, I'm looking at each and go plunge her yo.
Speaker 3: But and then I was like, well, what does he mean like plunging it? Okay? But there is that satisfaction when you finally pull that thing out and it just spins and goes down. You're like, I'm really that handy. I really just did that ship. I didn't ask for help or nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, you know it's you know, it's my truth.
Speaker 3: No free Shadow of the week.
Speaker 1: Was that give it to his brother.
Speaker 3: My shadow? No free Shadow of the Week. This happened to me about two years ago, but that song came back on. So I was driving the rehab today and a song came on that I used to beat this ship out of dude, and I loved it the first time I heard, I literally got goosebumps. That's how that's how much it overwhelms my body. And so my shout out, no free shout out is when you find that song that literally moves you, changes your life for whatever reason, and then you just constantly just beat the ship out of it until you almost chance stand the sound of the song anymore. That month to two month vibe, that's my shadow.
Speaker 2: Just wearing a fucking song out, dude, wear them out boys, kind of close to one of your old ones. Yeah, what was yours? Finding that right song and the song just hits different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's really not closer, Like it's like saying, okay music.
Speaker 2: I just you know, but there's like a you know, you get a couple that closer with thin the same month where you're shout out some with the tunes, I get, like, you know, I see both sides.
Speaker 1: We're trying to have positive vibes. We're trying to vibes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but who's that you're taking?
Speaker 2: I'm telling, what do you mean I'm taking on both of your sides. I'm pro boys, I'm pro vibes, pro vibes boys.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: This last question is brought to us by rollback question, the roadback question, and they're sponsoring Tier Talk. What are your favorite Spootober festivities from October first October thirty first, But use code Boys b o ys on roadback dot com for twenty percent off your first purchase.
Speaker 1: That's r H O B A c K dot com. Code Boys.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: They work with the best college athletes in the country, from Will Anderson to the boy Michael Mayer. They also just drop new performance joggers and trust us you're gonna want these.
Speaker 1: Use code Boys for twenty percent off.
Speaker 2: Hey, so Tier Talk this week, we're going to do Spootober festivities. Rank them three to one. How do you guys want to do? The back of the bus. Do you guys already have something in the cooking in the tank?
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Spootober festivities?
Speaker 8: All right, yeah, oh yeah, because low key, I'm almost not really a whole lot of prepared yet, but I think I got Let's take a second.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, we can take a second.
Speaker 2: You guys are locked in. I'd set it off. We're back to your talk. Spootober festivities anything between October one and October thirty.
Speaker 1: First, The boys are going all right at the back of the bus, back of the bus.
Speaker 5: You know, we got to throw an honorable mention just because it revolves around Garrett shout out, but honorable mention to any kind of bonfire in the fall kills the smells, the vibes great. Moving on three, the traditional classic pumpkin patch. You know, you go with like your girl or like maybe you go with your family, grab a pumpkin. Maybe they got a nice jugg at cider whatever, get it, you go home, carve it. That's when you, like know, Halloween's like beginning. You put it out on the stoop, light a candle.
Speaker 3: The energy is great.
Speaker 5: So pumpkin patch three number two the always scale and must do activity. A haunted house, whether it's like kind of a whatever haunted house not too scary, or like one of those where you have to sign a waiver, Like that's the one I'm rolling with. You want to go where you gotta sign a waiver where there's some kind of threat or danger to you that you're gonna face for the next thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: How many haunted houses have you went to with a fucking waiver? I've been to one.
Speaker 5: There's one in Nashriett to sign a waiver and it's like eight floors and they can push you out of windows and they got these big nets that'll catch you. It's wild, like people break bones, like our friend punched one of the workers accidentally, just from being scared too like easily.
Speaker 1: So if you can find one, do it. But our number one, which I feel like.
Speaker 5: Will be overlooked, is the all time Vibes Halloween night party. Wherever you're going, whether it's with family or or you're going to a rager down with the fucking kids of Andy, just sneaking into one of the frat houses. The Halloween parties are so much fun because it's the one night of the year you can be any by do you want. You can be a woman, you can be a man, you.
Speaker 1: Can be a ghost goblin starting legs. I was a woman, a woman or a man before the incredible, be whoever you want to be.
Speaker 5: So that number one, that godd spot has got to go to that Halloween night party.
Speaker 1: And that is the back of the bus from all the boys. Taylor, what's your word.
Speaker 3: On pr on par I'll take that from Taylor.
Speaker 2: That's decent, decent, just decent, just decent, just decent. I can explain myself.
Speaker 3: One word.
Speaker 2: Hey Taylor, Uh, you might kick it off this next one. I'm still kind of sitting on a couple.
Speaker 3: No, go ahead, come on, dude, kick it off.
Speaker 1: You know yeah, you know what your you know what your words are, you know what your answers are.
Speaker 3: Okay, Uh, I'm gonna start off with my honorable mention. My honorable mention is going to be the pumpkin patch I did. I did like the pumpkin patch. I think it's a fun outing, it's a it's a good time to go do those things. But the reason why I didn't make my tier list is because it's it's also work. Like when I go get pumpkins, your boys does not just get in one. I'm getting a Baker's dozen, if not more. And it's just a lot of labor for your boy to go back and forth. Uh. And so that's why it just made the honorable mention. My Tier three is going to be what kind of confused me a little bit about the boys in the back. It's going to be carving the pumpkin, because I think that is all in all, what everybody does, at least at the very bare minimum of their Halloween that's what they do. They go they carve the pumpkin. You start off with this really complex of idea of what you're gonna make. Oh, I'm gonna make a war scene of skeletons fighting demons, and then all of a sudden, God's going to come out and smike the demons the ball and you end up just making trianglize and fucked up teeth and you call that one to day. But I think the whole thing, doing it with family or friends is an outstanding time. Absolutely. I think it's amazing. My tier too, is gonna also I'm gonna have to be going to a haunted house, the frights and spooks of the night. It's so much fun to me. And you put that you put that jacket on that you haven't been able to put on all summer long because it's been too hot. You go out there. The weather's perfectly comfortable, is the best way to put it. Hopefully, you go to a good one where they do serve the sider or something like that, gets yourself a little sip of something, a pumpkin, spice, anything, and you cruise in there, get yourself a couple of streaks. I think that's an outstanding part of any Spootopa tradition and my tier one. And this is where I said on par for the boys, because a lot of what I'm saying, what you guys are saying are similar. It just changes a little bit for me based on where I am in life. But taking your kids, especially when they can comprehend the idea of Scootober taking your kids sugar treating, seeing them truly believe in their mind they're a witch or they're a princess and they're going to receive the greatest gift you can give a child, which is a sweet, sweet treat. Watching that happiness on their face is tier one to me. You literally can't beat it. It's outstanding. When has been talking about being a witch for over a month and a half, now she is so excited, she's already got the outfit, She's so stoked, And that to me is Tier one all the way.
Speaker 2: Boys, you guys want to do your word, I got my word? Whyse whyse? Mine is ascension.
Speaker 1: Identical?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: He now we're projecting. That's all right?
Speaker 3: Botherly Well, I literally said, I said, it's on par for what I was doing. But I always say it was on par.
Speaker 1: Hey, Taylor, I got your back on this one. Brother. I don't even fucking waste any more words on this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, you know what falls by a million?
Speaker 1: Still though, Garrett, what's your word?
Speaker 3: Safe?
Speaker 1: Safe? All right, here's how I forget. Should I? Should I do? Should I do my first? Or should you? We want to talk about Taylor's list? Mean, dude mine? All right?
Speaker 2: So my uh man, I want to know how I wanna all right, So my tier two, I'm reaching back for the nostalgia I could, just because I haven't done it as much getting older.
Speaker 1: I absolutely what did I say?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: My tier three? My fault.
Speaker 2: My tier three is reaching back for nostalgia because I just haven't done it as much being older, like I did a few times in college. Uh, but I really haven't like dressed up like that. But my tier three is like planning your costume as a young buck, like when you were like planning out the Halloween party for school or trick or treating, like that moment of like putting your costume together and thinking it fucking rips, whether your mom made it herself or like you went and bought it at the store, like when you put when you, like you explained to what taking your kids or your treating like when you're fully believing you are the fucking Red Ranger or the Green Ranger with the fucking gold shoulder pads on, or the Ultimate Warrior or dead baseball player. I'm just rattling off all my old costumes, Like those moments are fucking awesome and priceless, and I can't wait. I do want to give a shout out to your Tier one tailor. I cannot wait to experience that with Rue. Like when she gets old enough to figure out like this she wants a costume, she's gonna fully believe it. That's why I think when they their words back there, they kind of like, you know, we'll talk about it. But that's my tier three. My tier three is the anticipation in putting together, like you know, getting your fit, getting your costume ready, especially as a young buck.
Speaker 1: My Tier two.
Speaker 3: Is is.
Speaker 2: It has gotta be like when I think about the entire month of Spootober and if I can find my favorite elements of Spooktober, it's watching the scary movies, Like watching horror films, whether with your significant other, by yourself with the boys, but like whether a new Spook's coming out because Halloween EN's is coming out and go, fuck us, we have to wait until the Boy gets back on October twenty or twenty first to see it. Shout out the Boy. That's much respect to you because we love you. But everybody should check that out October fourteenth. But that new spook that comes out in Spootober and kind of just like rewatching horror films, it's a reason to watch horror films and get kind of back in the theme, like that excitement of like sitting down, turn the lights off. I can't wait to be scared as fuck. Like that's my tier that's my tier two watching horror films. My tier one is you guys can call it piggybacking whatever, but it's a specific it's a specific feeling of going to a haunted house, and it's the anticipation of going to the first haunted house of the season. Like Taylor, you know if you were here, obviously we know how we'd be doing it. But Taylor and I turn up the Halloween theme music as we're driving to the fucking haunted house, and that excitement of going to the first haunted house of the season, because you start you start comparing.
Speaker 1: Them as you as you go to the other ones.
Speaker 2: You we love haunted houses here busting with the boys, but you start comparing the second one to the first one, the third one of the first one. Then by Halloween comes, you're so worn out by all this speet over stuff. You still love it, but it's just not the same as that very first haunted house of the season.
Speaker 1: So that is my tier one?
Speaker 2: Is uh that that first haunted house of the season.
Speaker 1: That is my tier talk? Yeah, go ahead, JP, what's your word range? I'll take that. I'll take that strong anticipation.
Speaker 2: Okay, bestive, I love that, Taylor, good, I'll take those. So that's a good these just see your mount them. Yeah yeah, hell yeah, Taylor just a little dying laughing right now. Hell yeah, man, don't take that.
Speaker 3: Just so good. Yeah, guys want to unpack what the fuck was going on with mine? What's going on?
Speaker 2: So I hear, here's my here's my here's my same thing. I think they wanted to say piggyback. They felt like you probably took, you know, a shot at them with the uh what'd you say the word was? For their list on par he said on par because it's not on par like you say the haunted house. But then you say, like, and I'm not talking regular haunted houses, you gotta sign a fucking waiver. And I'm thinking, like, okay, that like, yeah, that's dope, and everyone gets excited about that.
Speaker 1: But that's not like.
Speaker 2: I said a moment exactly his moment of saying, you know, his tier, his tier two of being a waivered a waiver signed haunted house.
Speaker 3: There, whether it's like kind of like a kid's one, that's what he said, you leaned in, you leaned into house.
Speaker 5: From my personal experience, I want the waiver one. I don't want to go to the one that's got three guys in the back and then you walk out three.
Speaker 1: Okay, here I see what's having read.
Speaker 2: But also what this credits, because that's obviously a pick that you know you had.
Speaker 1: I think all the boys would agree.
Speaker 2: Like haunted houses in general, you've went to one fucking waiver signed haunted house.
Speaker 1: It's kind of hard to hang your hat on how many of you been to zero. That's why I wouldn't shout out, like you know, I.
Speaker 5: Said, I'm trying to cover the whole spectrum. Whether it's a goose.
Speaker 1: You did a great job of saying a waiver signed a house.
Speaker 5: I like to get as many words and as possible, and I did. I did call Taylor's identical. But I also love his Tier one because as a guy who is not married or does not have kids yet, that's something I feel like everyone kind of thinks it's cool to look forward to.
Speaker 1: Once for sure, his Tier one hits that makes.
Speaker 5: You feel like, you know, it's like it's not about you anymore. It's about the smile on the kid's face. I think that's beautiful.
Speaker 1: So what was your word of Taylor's identical exactly?
Speaker 3: Just say will will? You can't like, I get it. I don't know what frame of mind that Jack and Garrett have to be into the throwt shocks like that, but I hope whatever they're going through they work it out. It's a stressful week right now.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of things going on in the mind.
Speaker 2: Are you talking that up to Tennessee balls playing Bama? Absolutely? But Taylor, you see what happened there, He said all his he explained everything else. He gave you a gracious, a nice representation of your Tier one and then reminded him of what his word was, which just identical, and I think he can feel the Okay I was off what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Identical.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's kind of what I've alluding to. It's like whatever Jack's going through, he he can. I know he knows what he did and I know he feels bad for what he did. So instead of like making him feel worse and was letting it go.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I underciate it. Yeah. And then what was your head? What was your guys? A Tier one? Uh?
Speaker 3: The Halloween party?
Speaker 1: Oh, Halloween party. See that's just something I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, Like look again, I was like I was a hard o in college and then beyond college is kind of like one of those things you're still like in seasons where I just never did it. Like I only dressed up after college because like the strength coach on the p for when I was on practice squad made us for an entire outfit coming in to do a workout in a full fucking costume.
Speaker 1: What's up? Yeah? You know Taylor's all about the Halloween parts.
Speaker 2: He kind of gets me excited because I know, like he like each year he's like, man, I should do a cool Halloween party. And I always thought, like when I see everybody out, the young crowds out, like fucking the women that get the excuse to dress up as whatever they want, It's like it's like an exciting time to be a male.
Speaker 1: Single.
Speaker 3: Male seeking female companionship.
Speaker 2: Or vice versa. Like everybody like those do seem like exciting times. I wish I would have experienced more of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Halloween parties, especially in college as unmatched dude, They're like.
Speaker 1: It would have been so funny, like horny Halloween parties.
Speaker 3: Oh but oh fuck, well, good work today, boys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great work. Perfect. We fucking crushed.
Speaker 2: And I'm sure Taylor wants to kill himself being on FaceTime for an hour and forty five minutes.
Speaker 3: A little bit.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking that we need to get we need to get something shipped out to him. So it's just a better, better just vibe all around. He doesn't have to hold the phone. We can get him some something where here is clear. I'm sure he's gonna sound way better with like one of those fucking microphones.
Speaker 3: Hey will, I'm only out here for one more podcast. I'm good, Bud, It's all right. Everything fucking matters brother. Like you said, we're not even scratching the surface. We don't want to go backwards right after signing our barsel deal. Yeah, but the event you sent me is the more should I have to bring back with me.
Speaker 1: It's a fucking microphone, brot well, microphone or maybe get some that you got air pods with you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can do that next time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, get the air pods going.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We'll talk to our producer JP and we'll figure something out.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Go ahead and get JP to send me some headphones.
Speaker 1: All right, perfect, Well I appreciate it. Get some wired ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, we're good. Subscribe fucking comment to drop the comments. Do the things boys. You guys know what it is. Keep this embrace the spook. Hope you guys are watching all the spooks out there. Shout out midnight mask go check it out. See you boys, see you, bro,