Speaker 1: Hey, viewers, Sniffy's Cruising Confessions is an explicit podcast about queer sex. Filter dirty words and unfiltered descriptions of sexual activities. If hearing about orgies, anonymous sex, kink, fetish, and more offense your sensibilities, you might want to skip this Viewer discretion is advised. It's definitely not for kids.
Speaker 2: Put JR.
Speaker 3: Pussy, put your put your pussy up, Put your pussy, put put your pussy.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Sniffy's Cruising Confessions. I'm Gabelon Sadez and.
Speaker 4: I'm christtison Rosso. Each week we explore the sublime world of queer sex, cruising, and relationships.
Speaker 2: We talk to queer folks of all kinds.
Speaker 1: We'll ask some questions, swap sex stories, share intimate revelations, and provide practical advice that you can use at home.
Speaker 5: Put Joy, put Jos, put Joe, put put your put Put.
Speaker 1: You all right, Chris, We're we got a theme today. I think you're gonna know. Yeah, yeah, let's just pull it all out on the table. Let's pull it out today. We're talking about dix.
Speaker 4: We were talking about and dick sizes specifically, specifically, it does seem like We're obsessed with dicks.
Speaker 2: Humanity's been obsess with dicks for a really long time.
Speaker 1: Accurate, there are like ancient deities with gargantuan fallacies.
Speaker 6: They are a lovely thing to be obsessed with.
Speaker 2: But I do wonder if perhaps that obsession has gone a little far.
Speaker 6: Sure, I can see that you're.
Speaker 2: Like a someone of size. I don't think it's not what I said, not me outing my experience.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: I mean I will say, like, as a person who works in nightlife, and I am a go go dancer and the parties I work out are really sexy for the most part.
Speaker 6: I'm not one of these dancers.
Speaker 4: That's like doing a try mix before I start working, right, And I do work with some folks who are really well endowed, and you know, sometimes it gives me a little insecurity about like about my penis size.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, you should see some of the dicks I work with. I was like, I saw your cockage. I feel like I could take a nap in it, you know what I mean? Like, damn, that is why I that is accurate. You are a woman of a certain size. Yeah yeah, yeah, as am I yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but yeah, I mean it is an interesting thing where I do have to like check in with myself about it because I do watch the attention that they get and the money that they get specifically, and I'm always like, Ooh, is this something that I should be doing to be making more money or to get more attention. I mean, I know you're not on a box throwing that ass in a circle.
Speaker 6: But what about you.
Speaker 2: I don't know where I am on the weekends.
Speaker 6: You know, friends, I know exactly what you are, exactly right.
Speaker 1: I'm not a go good answer, so I'm like calling us something the poetry, I don't know. I've never really like had hang ups about penisizes, Like I don't really care about other people's penisizes. I'm not freaked out about my own. Like I will say, I did have one interaction because I am short. I'm like a very short person. I hoped it was somebody at a hotel when I was like on a work trip years and years and years ago. I remember I got into his hotel and I was like kind of hard already because we've been like cooking up. And I took up my pants and started laughing, and I go, what's happening here? Yeah, I'm a comedian, but I haven't tried out any material.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 6: And maybe that was the material?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, and he just looks down. He goes, it looks like it's photoshopped onto your body, and I was like, what do you mean.
Speaker 1: He's like, it's just you're just so short that like it looks like it's And I was like, all right, great, cool, like thank you, and then I don't.
Speaker 2: Actually that weirded me out? Who's that kind of weird?
Speaker 1: I was like, we could have saved it for afterwards. It could have been like fun in bedroobe. Like I was like, we're scrutinizing.
Speaker 4: I also feel like I am that person that probably would have said that because I'm awkward as fuck.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're talking about dicks today and whether you are a straight, gay, or queer man, society is constantly sending us messages that big dicks are the most desirable body part someone could have.
Speaker 4: That leads to many of us growing up feeling bad about our penisides, regardless of whether we're hung or not.
Speaker 1: But I'm curious what kind of damage we do to ourselves when our world revolves around our dicks. Are there ways we can embrace our bodies for what they are and our penis sizes whatever they are, while learning to actually feel good about ours else.
Speaker 4: Our guest today has done it, and now he's helping others feel good about their dicks as well.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Philip Minor is an activist and educator who spent years in public health dealing with issues like HIV prevention and prep. He's best known in New York City for throwing Natural Pursuits, a queer nudist gathering without a sexual component, and Pheromone, a very sexy nightlife party for guys who love men with and trigger warning to the deodorant girlies here naturally scented armpits.
Speaker 4: His latest endeavor furthers his efforts to help queer people feel good about their bodies. Phil's new Packaging Acceptance Program is a sixth week online course to retrain our queer brains to embrace and celebrate those with small dick energy.
Speaker 1: And today he's going to share some of his wisdom with us and you. He's welcome to Ciphy's Cruising Confessions. Philip Minor felper excited to be.
Speaker 6: Here, so talk to us about your package Acceptance program.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this came directly out of my Natural Pursuits project, which is the newdist It's essentially an online magazine, and I would get a lot of dms people like wish i could just go to a New dis event, but I've got a lot of insecurities about my body. And I drilled down on that and she was like, Okay, what are you worried about? And people would be cagy, But luckily I have an audience who loves to fill out a survey, so I asked and the two things that came up were just not comfortable with the way or with their bodies as the age, and the other thing was just various things about their package, which I can probably actually just say, penis.
Speaker 6: Here, you could take me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, So people were saying this and I was like, okay, let me find a resource to send to people, and there just wasn't anything. And what I found is there's a lot of books on Amazon that are like living with a micro penis, and you go and it's a gag book that's just a notebook that's completely blank. Oh my god. And I looked and there's some online resources, but those pages get a little in sully, a little quick because it's mostly straight men. So I was like, oh fine, I'll do it myself. So months and months of research of like, okay, how do different people tackle this problem? And by problem I mean getting over your insecurities, I don't mean the size. A couple hundred people filled out the survey, and there are two big things that came out. It's number one, changing your comparison group. And I'm sure we'll get into this, but like how our culture is just like big dick, big dick, big dick, everywhere you look. And the other was just partners or being a slut or whatever, and seeing that it's actually not making as much of a difference as you thought it was going to make it. It was integrating those ideas and really breaking it down to be like, okay, it's one thing to say like be confident, but like how do you get there? Part of it was figuring out a solution and how to teach it to people.
Speaker 1: I'm curious, when you did this survey, do you find that a lot of people have what, for lack of a better word, I will call penis d is morphia where they're like, oh, I must have a micro penis, but penis is so small, and it is actually like either statistically quite average or like very much in proportion to.
Speaker 2: Their Absolutely, I think that happens very frequently, and a lot of that is the fact that our reference point is so inaccurate as it used to be, where when you talked about porn star dick, there was an idea that it was like a separate category, that it was almost like it was a spectacle, like it was not what was expected from the normal person. But now as social media and I love all my friends on OnlyFans, but what gets promoted on social media the way the algorithm works is all of a sudden, every penis you're seeing is well above average. And I like to equate it to like if you only saw basketball players, but then the only other people you saw were over six' three and you were five,' ten you would feel short even though you're theoretically.
Speaker 6: The Average so.
Speaker 1: I'm curious we've talked a little bit about some of, the examples, the trends the challenges, the porn but what are some of the ways culturally that we not only reinforce the idea that big, are desirable but that small dicks.
Speaker 2: ARE not i think a great example is, in film like it's so rare that male full frontal, is included but especially if you look at, comedy films and when it, does occur that's, The joke like either that somebody is incredibly hung and, it's unexpected or that somebody has a small dick and it's out like that's. THE joke i think that's sort of messaging is. Just pervasive, it's amazing LIKE since i launched, this program the amount of people who will make a joke and then apologize to me because it's something they aren't. Thinking about and we just are so programmed to make, dick jokes Especially Like big dick's good, type jokes because it's so ingrained in our culture that we're not thinking. About it it just comes out of our, mouths literally not into.
Speaker 4: Our mouths, YEAH yeah i, WAS like i don't know, about YOU but i remember a couple of years ago When big dick energy was every where all over. The internet all you could see were like folks in, gray sweatpans people talking about big, dick energy whether it was actual big dicks or just people walking around with a sense.
Speaker 6: Of bravado what was your take? On that and didn't have an impact.
Speaker 2: ON you i would say it's such a common belief that it didn't. Feel new it just felt a new expression of something that we see all of. The time so it wasn't a surprise or specially purtfol or triggering that big dick, now means as, you said bravado is the perfect way to, say it because that's what it's always stood for in our society for a very. Long time it just felt like more of, the same or just, a repackaging if. You will so when we say, below average we're talking about half of the people in the world. With penises this is billions, of people and it's funny that it's something to, think, like oh this is this incredibly small minority and it's just a lot. Of people there's so much stigma around it that part of the journey is paring yourself, for rejection and part of the most confusing thing is when rejection, doesn't happen you're not prepared for PEOPLE like i don't care, Like fine like in, my head it was interpreting that, as, like oh you're not telling me, the TRUTH and i think that definitely hurt. Some relationships, EARLY on i would retreat into, my head even though there is all of the evidence in the world that THE problem i think is a problem is not. Is not so it's been a matter of realizing that it's a story we're told that people don't care nearly as much as we are led, to believe and then.
Speaker 6: Just living did you have a period of time where you rejected guys for not being?
Speaker 7: Big?
Speaker 2: Enough, no, NO yeah i, would say like that's one of the things that helped me move past my. Internal issues, it's, like oh that, Is fine like that person is, my size, are smaller and that was, absolutely sufficient and they're probably in their head about this issue. As well so, IF anything i would say that it helped the process of.
Speaker 1: Acceptance, along conversely, have you in your own experiences or had friends tell you about a moment where somebody was rejected for, the opposite for their dick being?
Speaker 2: Too, big, yeah, Oh certainly like this IS something i like to joke with my hung. Friends about It's like i've never had a bad blowjob because you're not like struggling to. Uninjure. Job YEAH what i have FOUND is i can tap people that you absolutely cannot because of, their anatomy like being smaller than average actually allows them to. Get, fucked yeah whereas even average or above it's too painful and it's too much.
Speaker 1: For them at what point does that preference kind of turn into A fetish like do you seek out people who state they are turned on by smaller than? Average dicks or is that kind of like a yellow flag?
Speaker 2: For YOU it's i, would, Say. NEUTRAL okay i remember the FIRST time i. Was fetishized it was from, a beard and it was such an, odd, experience, like oh you do not care about what is attached to. THAT beard i personally don't enjoy being objectified, or fetishized and a lot of. People do and if that is what you're, seeking for it's a little harder, To find like there's no tags for hung for small or you know whatever Might, see yeah if we, searched it there might be like three People or i'm sure.
Speaker 4: It exists it's just harder to, Search FOR like i wouldn't know where. To, Begin Yeah so i'd love to talk a little bit more. About Apps and i'm wondering what type of anxieties do folks with smaller or average penesses sort of come up against as they navigate WHAT sometimes i call. The cesspool right of human beings. Aren't apps the.
Speaker 2: Fear really comes when you are getting ready to open up your private album or just send. A pick you could be having the greatest conversation in the world and be, very excited and then you open up your album and then there's radio silence or there's an excuse and they respond and, It's, like okay they didn't like something they saw there more, than likely and it's really easy to attribute it to. Your size sometimes it is, more direct but most people are too afraid of confrontation or to recognize, and, say sorry your penis is too small, For, me like that's not something that people. Typically say so it's mostly just things are going well and then they're.
Speaker 6: Just not going.
Speaker 1: At ALL before i ask this, next question do you want to be clear we're not talking about a, disability, HERE right a small penis is not. Necessarily DISABILITY but i am curious if you see any parallel struggles with people fighting, Against, ableism, like ultimately, it's like how do we make a world that is obsessed with policing or punishing people for not having the right kind of big or quotes right kind.
Speaker 2: Of, BODY absolutely i think it kind of comes from the same root belief that there is no human body that is automatically disqualified from sex.
Speaker 6: Or relationships like we all know.
Speaker 2: That there is a hierarchy, of attraction and however close to, the top the easier. IT is i don't sit here, and, say like if you have a, small penis you're not going to, get rejected because that is not an accurate thing. To say it's incredibly unfair that because of people's bodies they have to develop, resiliency strategies but it also is kind of.
Speaker 1: The case how have you or some of the folks that you've, worked with either through your events or, your classes faced rejection when it comes to, your body specifically.
Speaker 2: Penis size everyone faces rejection at, some point but it comes in, many forms and a lot of the times it's when there's an unanswered reason, for it where we fill that in with the thing that we are meanest to.
Speaker 6: Ourselves about so.
Speaker 2: Anytime that there's just the unanswered questions, like oh because my, dick size it's easy your brain doesn't have to come up with, an answer we shorthand otherwise sometimes it's, more Direct like i've certainly been told hung for hung the Body that i'm looking for you, don't have and.
Speaker 6: That sucks but.
Speaker 2: It's reality so it's just about thinking broader, than Yourself and i'd, be, like oh this is something that everybody experiences for.
Speaker 1: Some reason so in, season one or very, first season we Interviewed Doctor, josh gonzalez an expert of all, things penile and he talked to us about different strategies that people use for, a bigger fuller. Sized penis i'm wondering if you yourself have ever thought about or been tempted to do something.
Speaker 2: Like that EVEN if i had known about it and also, the costs it wouldn't be SOMETHING that i would. Personally CONSIDER but i Have bought there's a sex toy product called sheets and like it works like a cock rank balls, go through your chef goes in and it gives you an extra. TWO inches i did purchase one. Of those and the FIRST thing, i did and this definitely counts as gender affirming something is put on the pair of. Gray sweatpants, oh Yeah, it's god that's what that would. Look, Like YEAH and i used it with a partner and it was quickly established that it was more for me than it was, for him because there was one OTHER guy i actually prefer you. Got it it, was like, Oh okay and that's another thing that helps me, realize like, oh right there's nothing wrong with me or ANYTHING that i need to be.
Speaker 1: Shamed, Of, so phil we mentioned in your bio that you've worked on ISSUES like hiv PREVENTION. And prep how did you get into that and how did it lead to your parties in some of the events and classes you're.
Speaker 2: Doing now my health communications worke didn't directly lead into the parties or. The magazines it WAS more i was doing these as hobbies that became my full, time job and that now has led into ME because i mean somebody that people trust and come to. With issues and one thing was just this insecurity. Around size but FOR years i WORKED for lgbt community health centers in COMMUNICATIONS and i was there RIGHT when prep was approved for. Gay men so it was a matter of figuring out how to get the word out and how to utilize the media as. It WAS so i ended up advertising on the apps and then it worked out and solely was training other community health centers around the country how to do, similar things just to let people know it was out there, and frankly for a lot, of people it was a very easy sell because it alleviates such a big worry if, you're, gay, like oh there's A pill i can take every day that drastically reduces the chance of ME contracting hiv like nearly one. HUNDRED percent prep helped break down that division between people who are positive and people who.
Speaker 1: Are negative i'm curious when you say you advertised, on apps was it like the organization that you were doing advertising in the apps or were you just on.
Speaker 2: Your profile, being like, oh no it was, The organization, like properly it was, just, like hey, this, exists OKAY and, i, know yeah.
Speaker 1: PAYMENT definitely i think early on before we had all these like copay, assistance programs which did come up pretty QUICKLY after prep. Was, APPROVED yeah, i know there was a big concern access very. Early on, it's, like yeah, this exists how do you get into the communities THAT?
Speaker 2: Need post and that was really great about working for, healthcare CENTERS especially, lgbt ones, is like We're In New, York State So New york state had programs that helped with the paperwork to make sure that access was available, to people and unfortunately that's not, available everywhere and it absolutely, should be but it's always helpful to have somebody who's able to cut through the. Health system, just yes do.
Speaker 6: We think that there is still a struggle with access when it COMES.
Speaker 2: To, Prep ABSOLUTELY and i think a lot of it is systemic barriers where a lot of people who would BENEFIT from prep they don't have the EXPERIENCE that i had where it's supported by their family where they have to stay in the closet because they need that, Community support like there is a price to, Coming out like you need to be able to, support yourself and a lot of people don't. Have that and luckily they're new innovations that. Really help there's a couple forms OF injectable prep now where you don't need to have the pill in your. Medicine cabinet so if it is a situation where you don't want that tell that you're a man who's having sex, with men you do have another option where you just going to the doctor and then get.
Speaker 6: An, injection yeah in, the butt in, the butt it's in. The, butt yeah. Got it, OH wow i love.
Speaker 2: A good excuse for a. Butt injection it's my. Favorite thing he.
Speaker 6: Did say the nurse was.
Speaker 1: Very, hot yeah the nurse is. Always, hot also you should go to the doctor even when your provider is. NOT attractive i.
Speaker 2: Guess, fine, YEAH right. I appreciate.
Speaker 4: I'm back we're going to be talking more about how to overcome our own, bodily insecurities and then later on we're going to be talking to some of the contestants In The new york's first ever mixed small.
Speaker 6: PENIS contests i. CANNOT wait, I know i. CAN'T wait i. Can't wait we'll be.
Speaker 8: Right back.
Speaker 1: Welcome back we are Talking With philip minor About His package, acceptance program and in, This act phil's going to be talking a little more about his six week online course to help folks feel better about.
Speaker 4: Their dicks i'd love to hear about How The package acceptance program is structured and maybe the types of exercises that folks.
Speaker 6: Might find in.
Speaker 2: The program it's set in two three. Week segments each week has three different lessons around the. Same topic they are about ten to fifteen, minutes long broken out, into segments and there's some activity or reflection for each. Of them the first is focused on, internal issues so part of that is understanding the stories that we're told about bigger's are and how to begin, dismantling them and then some very structured cognitive behavioral therapy techniques that are tailored for. The program And then i'm a, multidisciplinary guy so there's a little mindfulness and a little touch based therapy in there to develop new relationships with a part of your body that you've associated with. Negative things and then the second half is Tips that i've learned or people who filled out the survey Or people i've worked with we've discussed in how to, approach dating how to change your, comparison group so like you want to find out where nude camping sites are near you to try that out that's. In there and then finally it ends with just like how do sustain change and how to really build the systems for expecting failure and, fall back and like how to get back into it understanding that you've been feeling bad about yourself for a long time and it takes a little while to.
Speaker 1: Change that in terms of some the recommendations you might give folks in this course about where to seek out people who will be affirming about your body or are maybe into small dicks in a way that doesn't shool. Too fetishy what are some of the places or strategies you recommend for folks interacting.
Speaker 2: WITH others i think it's really helpful, for people even though it seems much scarier than, using apps is to go somewhere in person to if it's possible for them to do some in, person cruising those sort of things where it's really about the interpersonal chemistry and we're not so much segmented to the way the demographics that are in our profile or photos of individual, body parts so really it becomes about, the person, the place, the experience and it's less fragmented. And distant or even if there's something that you've got a huge mental block and need somebody and to ensure that they're super nice to you when you have sex, with them. Hire somebody sex workers exist for, a reason and that could be like a really nice step to, be, like okay this can be a. Pleasant experience and that's especially for people who are just trapped in.
Speaker 1: Their, heads now we did talk about the way media has contributed to some of the shame that folks with smaller penises might have becoming the butt of.
Speaker 2: The joke what are some strategies for, you know not avoiding.
Speaker 1: Or ignoring because you can't, ignore, it sure but for maybe dealing with these things or processing these things if it's something that can make you.
Speaker 2: Feel insecure so a lot of that is like breaking down the stories that we're told and like teaching ways to identify them so you can reject. THEM quickly a PRINCIPLE that i use for all of my work is, body neutrality the idea that we don't have to feel any way about, our bodies or achieve a, certain thing or to be ready in any way to partake in, these spaces because body positivity means, to me it means you have to have done the work before you're able to reap. The rewards or body neutrality just kind OF means i don't want to focus this much. On this so it allows people, the space well well crates the opportunity for people to. Enjoy spaces it's a way to make it just less important to people where they feel they need to be ready to take part in things, they like when in reality they're. ALREADY ready I think.
Speaker 6: I much prefer that.
Speaker 1: FRAMING too, I mean i'm not speaking, for PEOPLE but i think body neutrality feels so much more like digestible to me than, body positivity because there is a point where people, are like you're so perfect the.
Speaker 2: Way, you are we actually need more. Of you it, can right it can.
Speaker 1: Become condescending it's like highlighting the difference to the point where, it's, like okay like we're not, That different like you don't need to treat new. KID gloves i feel like folks that are over zealous about being good allies.
Speaker 2: Will like perform it to the point where, you're, like OKAY now i.
Speaker 6: Feel alienated now.
Speaker 2: You're thinking too much. About right, it's yeah it's such a different way to approach, sex specifically, like okay this is a sensory organ like we are feeling things, From this so we're really robbing ourselves of a lot by spending our time in our heads evaluating what people are thinking. About us it goes back to what? Is confidence how do you? Get confidence and the Fact that i'm not dwelling on what other people are thinking. About you when you're not doing, those things you appear confident even that if you're walking into a room and still a.
Speaker 4: Little insecure this might sound like an, odd Question but, i'm wondering should folks come out about.
Speaker 6: Their size it's a.
Speaker 2: PERSONAL decision i know that's a cop. Out answer but also as soon as people figured OUT that i might be smaller, than average people came out of the woodwork, To, learn like, oh people because there's not a place for this fetish or a way to. Search it so like as soon as, people know they'll slide into. Those dms so it's really like. Your goal you open a private album or if it's some plate and if it is your, main picture like people, will know like you don't have to necessarily, announce it but you can just play here's. My body use this information as you would like you, would, like right.
Speaker 1: And you know if you're going to make that information known, to me, friend center especially. Via image we need to start finding new items to compare. Penises to i'm tired of the cans. Of soda i'm tired of the bottles. Of, shampoo okay there are other. Cylindrical OBJECTS the tv remote was always a, popular ONE the.
Speaker 4: Tv, revolt okay you remember when we had we all had cable and they would use the Like The time. Warner remote, yes, REMOTE yes i mean there's also money to be made in, of course teaching people how to take.
Speaker 6: Dick pics people don't know about.
Speaker 1: The field sometimes sometimes you see the dick right up in the camera on the face, Back here, YOU'RE like i see what you, did there, but, right, yeah. Yeah okay so we are almost at the end of a hard time, With, you phil which is, very sad but we do want to do one more round.
Speaker 2: Of questions a lot more we'd like.
Speaker 6: To know so the, first question describe your sniffy's.
Speaker 2: Profile, picture oh we just kind of, were like it can be closer to a penis clamor shot like it's beautifully in.
Speaker 7: The, sun.
Speaker 2: Yeah listening it is very honest about what size, it is but like framed in the most appealing literal.
Speaker 1: Light possible, All right so describe the last person you hooked up with in three words.
Speaker 6: Or, less, oh fun.
Speaker 2: Penis piercing ooh.
Speaker 6: When you? Hook up is it, your place, their place or a? Third, place no it's my. PLACE always i. Live, alone okay what is.
Speaker 2: The corniest opening line that's worked, on you either in person?
Speaker 1: Or digitally i'm the, corneator one uh, huh, yeah okay so tell me your last corny line that Worked.
Speaker 2: Ifout I'm prompted i'll start with. A, joke yeah why did a scarecrow get? A promotion and then you got to wait for the other person to reply so that you can get in with the. Punch, line, Yeah okay so, MY god i don't know why here's outstanding in.
Speaker 6: THIS field i love where's the last place you've hooked up? With, someone no we're moving right along?
Speaker 2: My apartment uh huh oh yeah. Yeah yeah and what is your most controversial take regarding sex or? Queer life the idea that removing sex from a space actually makes it easier for people to make, real, friendships yeah to. Build community. Yeah yeah and also bars are. TOO loud i think both. Of them take.
Speaker 4: Your pick, All, right phil this has been an. Amazing discussion thank you so much for. Being here where can folks find you and where can they sign up for their package? ACCEPTANCE program i think.
Speaker 2: The easiest way would Be, my instagram which is at fill dot MINOR m i N er and if you want to go directly to, the website IT is pm pursuits.
Speaker 1: Dot com, all, right now as, we discussed there are some folks with smaller penises who really like when their partners point at it and laugh and some of those folks gathered This past April at rockbar for the First Ever Mixed Small. Penis contest in this, next segment you're going to meet some of, these contestants which include a few familiar faces from Last season's Locked and.
Speaker 2: Loving episode check it Out water ways in which you used your small penis for the good of. Human Kind that's.
Speaker 3: I'm lurching the lives of every single.
Speaker 9: One, Here.
Speaker 5: Hi I'm pup ROGER and i was one of the co hosts Of The Mix Small Penis rock Bar In New york city twenty twenty. FIVE pageant i was really adamant that the event should have the longest possible title for the smallest. Possible Day, peter cage who is one of my party collaborators At, rock bar had dreamed up this idea of a small.
Speaker 6: Penis, pageant hi my Name.
Speaker 9: Is, komba WHITE and i was one of the hosts For The Mixed small. Penis contest my ass, looks.
Speaker 2: Good your proportions.
Speaker 9: Always good the whole idea is CAM and i feel like it hearkens back to like, old school Like Underground.
Speaker 5: New york this host on, SOCIAL media i saw that was just someone we had never. Met before that, WAS like I Love New. York city what do you mean there's a small penis contest with the one hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: CASH prize I knew i had to be part.
Speaker 8: Of it my Name is JEFF and i was one of the contestants of the small. PENIS pageant i never really thought about my small penis as a pro in my LIFE until i got into the kink for chastity small.
Speaker 5: Penis humiliation it describes someone who is into the thought of being degraded or embarrassed for their. Penis size there is definitely overlap between small penis humiliation enthusiasts and people who love chastity in that they get off on this idea of being smaller.
Speaker 2: THAN normal i found that in that kink people really valued a smaller.
Speaker 8: Penis right they like the comparison of, their large erect cock versus, my, small tiny, locked dick and it became a kind of PRIDE that i would have this perfectly.
Speaker 2: TINY package i. LOVED it i loved having a small. Locked pecker we.
Speaker 5: Had different categories for the contents. To compete we had a, measurement where which is. Pretty straightforward that's such, A FANTASY like, I know i have fantasies of being on stage and being cumiliated in a wide variety.
Speaker 6: Of ways.
Speaker 5: Peter used my ruler to measure each of the contestants and they ranged in size from one inch to two point.
Speaker 8: One inches so my problem with this IS when i, was MEASURED because i had my, penis piercing you gave me an.
Speaker 5: Extra, INCH well i think an extra point.
Speaker 6: One inch you.
Speaker 2: Gave Me an, oh sorry, you right it's just two point, one right but that makes me the.
Speaker 5: Biggest here these are things we have, to consider as, you know, the judges we have to take everything, Into account so sorry. About it consent is a huge aspect of Our small, penis pageant making sure that everyone was comfortable and on the same page, about like are you okay with us cracking jokes about your? Small penis are you okay with us touching you to measure you? On stage, you know.
Speaker 8: There were multiple times during the competition when, The Host, coma white would make fun of our dicks and hearing the audience kind of light up to it and knowing that they were kind of in on, the joke that's kind, of, Hot right.
Speaker 5: We, had swimwear, formal wear a, pop question and a. Talent portion the contestants were able to plan their, different outfits their, different looks and their. Different performances when it, was showtime it was all just. A blur we all, lined up, got dressed came out on.
Speaker 8: Stage and looked at the crowd and it was just a sea of smiling faces looking, at us looking down, at oatpeckers looking back up.
Speaker 9: At us my favorite contestant was the one who painted a portrait of a penis with.
Speaker 5: His penis there was contestant who had a chastity cage like ripped off of his body without it being unlocked because of how small his.
Speaker 2: Penis was just the collective gasp in the room was, pretty incredible and the.
Speaker 8: Talent portion After performing princess peepe took like the hugest hit of poppers and then she had us all look at her balls and she, goes, one two three and they go into.
Speaker 2: Her body she recently tucked without, Touching herself and after.
Speaker 8: HER performance i, TOLD her, i said you should have been disqualified because those were performance and has.
Speaker 2: Some, drunks oh oh.
Speaker 8: MY goodness i played the ukulele and did a Cover of Mine By, taylor SWIFT and i talked ABOUT how i fell in love with someone in the dark room and they loved my, small penis and he Told me i'd be his.
Speaker 2: New cuckold Do?
Speaker 3: You remembumber we were touching on the part. Of group would you take? You back she excore THE first i, Love, it pecker you have the. Smallest DAY then i.
Speaker 1: Love fuve.
Speaker 7: THAT WAS i.
Speaker 2: I was i was so afraid in. THE beginning i love how for.
Speaker 5: Most people being fearful, of me like, being naked or like talking about your small penis, on stage but you're like THE most i never saw playing the ukulele out of this portion.
Speaker 9: Of you said you were, really nervous but like everybody was so supportive and cheering, new ON and i think that really that was a whole vibe of.
Speaker 5: THE night I think i really speaks to the community that we Have At, rock bar which is such an, inclusive place and it's like it made it the perfect home for.
Speaker 6: This contest and then when it.
Speaker 8: Was time for, the crowning they have us all lined UP and i distinctly remember thinking, to MYSELF maybe i might get, the title and how nice it, would be but a lot of people had some, killer PERFORMANCES so i wasn't let down With.
Speaker 9: Roder apple the RESPONSE that i got online from it, was insane like the amount of people that would reach out to me asking how to be a part, of it and then also asking when we're going to do. ANOTHER one i still get messages to this day asking when the next.
Speaker 5: One is i'm excited to see where it might go next and how it's going to continue to grow.
Speaker 6: And evolve i'm really excited to do. It again there was so much excitement.
Speaker 2: FOR it i think the next one will be even bigger.
Speaker 6: And, better yeah and harder.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 4: Smaller yeah, next up it's time to hear a new cruising confession from one of our, Anonymous listeners like.
Speaker 2: Can't wait to see what they. Left us.
Speaker 6: The park, Was, Hot.
Speaker 7: OKAY so i went to the gay bar with a bunch of friends and really depressed greet friend who just broke up with. His girlfriend he was cock blocking all of us because he would walk up to everyone and BE like i just with my girlfriend and then like ruined. The move so as we were, driving home we, were like what do? You want what do? You want and we like started jerking, him off and then we propped him up in between the front seats and the back seats and like one person ate his ass while another person jerked. Him off and then my boyfriend was sitting in my lap and he like pulled down, his PANTS so i, was like it's kind of fucking him in. The ass and we were like in like a small car driving on the THREE way i think probably like the.
Speaker 2: One ten He's from la made the five with the five free Way.
Speaker 7: In california he just started laughing and it kind of, like yeah stopped him from being. So depressed and then we all went back to my boyfriend dorm room and we all had.
Speaker 6: An orgy and that's. WHAT happened.
Speaker 1: I have so. Many questions there were, so many like from the information that kept adding TO like i was like.
Speaker 6: What wait, wait, wait wait wait wait wait wait who?
Speaker 2: Was driving who? Was driving THAT'S what i want.
Speaker 4: To know that, sounds dangerous but just like the jump from like he was cock blocking everyone and now we were, fucking him you KNOW what?
Speaker 2: I mean, like WAIT what i need to know how we?
Speaker 1: Got there and like also like, they're, like oh our straight friend who just like got his ass eating in.
Speaker 6: The car, i'm like a straight from getting. His assen are you sure did you? Have Whites because?
Speaker 1: I'm concerned and then they, Said Dorms so, i'm, like okay maybe this happened. In college maybe this person was like closeted or. Like bisexual is?
Speaker 2: It? Hot yeah, like SURE yes.
Speaker 1: I would i watch a porn about a straight guy, who's, like oh, we, go friend and then it's friends tricking off In, THE yeah I have i have what tale as old?
Speaker 2: As, time baby that's That's The grimm's brother's fairy tale of. Gay, porn okay we all know. That, story yeah it's right in front of.
Speaker 6: My salad it is right in front, of me you KNOW what. I, mean yeah that, was.
Speaker 2: Amazing wonderful.
Speaker 1: Thank you if you want to hear your own cruising confession on an upcoming episode of this podcast and name the specific highway you were, driving on you can Call Her Cruising confessions hotline at three zero two two one nine three eight. Nine eight, and again if you are, not driving and if you don't have your face up, someone's ass and you do have access to a phone that you can safely, dial on that number is three zero, two, two, one, nine, three eight.
Speaker 4: Nine eight Thank you phil so much for. Stopping by uh like. So, Insightful honestly i'm really glad we had.
Speaker 1: That CONVERSATION and, i think, YOU know i think we all know that the queer people suffer from body, image issues and like penis size is the thing that we love exaggerating and. Critiquing ON but i Feel like philip kind of framed how we think about that in a very.
Speaker 2: Thoughtful way i'm going to.
Speaker 1: Make sense he teaches a class, on IT but i FEEL like i got A perspective i had not heard yet on.
Speaker 6: This TOPIC and i love this concept around.
Speaker 4: Body, Neutrality yeah like it really does reframe the Way that i'm going to be start thinking about my.
Speaker 6: Own, body YEAH because i don't need to have an opinion.
Speaker 2: On. It yeah there are a lot of things people don't need to have opinions on a lot, of. Them yep and you can start with.
Speaker 7: My, Body.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Snippy's cruising confessions is Directed By, adam barron Produced By amanda Kuper And, cameron femino and executive Produced By.
Speaker 4: Eli Martin cruising confessions is Presented By Snippy's The ultimate map based cruising platform were gay by curious people ready.
Speaker 6: To cruise check out the map at snippies dot com and fall snipchees at. Snippies app cruisers are.
Speaker 2: A community do your part in keeping.
Speaker 1: Us safe learn more about protecting your sexual Health at healthy sexuals.
Speaker 2: Dot com put, job Good put, Jo put jo put