Speaker 1: You know what it is, man, you certified taking the truth. Let's get it. Happy New Year's to everybody.
Speaker 2: Boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot going on in the league. You know what I'm saying, Let's get to it. First.
Speaker 4: They can want to bring up Kawhi Leonard three year, one hundred and fifty million plus extension signed Wednesday morning. Clippers, all things considered, started pretty rough with Harder, but they've they've really righted that wrong and they're.
Speaker 2: Cooking right now.
Speaker 4: So just thoughts on the Kawhi extension and then kind of the Clippers at large and how we feel they contend out west Man.
Speaker 3: Kawhi get the one fifty for the three year extension.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I think right now they're really seeing what the potential of this team can be.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I know they won a championship together, but you know, I think all the pieces is lining up because if you extend Kawhi, then I mean, you gotta re sign Paul George, and then you gotta see what you're gonna do with hard because now you're getting this, this this getting a full steam ahead with the team that's like really growing, that's looking like they could be a championship contender, and then moving forward, you moving into a new arena that you need to sell, and so you can't go in there with no rebuild situation. So it's like you gotta resign, you gotta bring your all stars back and see what happened, because we know the potential of this team. They looking like a true contender right now. They looking like it's like they didnet moved up into conversations like, oh, they could be the one team maybe in the West that can challenge Denver. Because when I'm looking around, you know, I'm not the Lakers. They not looking like a team that can challenge Denver, Phoenix, Phoenix, Golden State. But when you when you look at the Clippers, you like, damn, they might be the one team that can challenge Denver. And so now we we're gonna go all in and we're gonna see what this is gonna do for the next three four years.
Speaker 3: That young regime too. You know, you got you got teams like Minnesota being better, You got teams like you know, Okay Se be on top of it. You know. Yeah, So you gotta at some point, man, they're building for the future in the now. Look at when I look at what the Clippers have, they are ready to win.
Speaker 1: Now, Yeah, that's what they got to. This is their window.
Speaker 3: And don't nobody pep want to be in those seven games series with that team.
Speaker 1: Listen, we didn't give it his flowers, I thought. I mean, even when he was going right before.
Speaker 3: Christmas and orders, he had like like a stretch where he had like just he was averaging thirty for like seven eight games, but he was just having he was just looking different. And I didn't think that he got enough notoriety on that.
Speaker 1: But you know, thing, Ticket, it ain't it ain't. It ain't about what he do on the court. It's about what he can about him staying on the court. With him, we ain't never questioned his ability. We ain't never questioned about him being one of the best players in the league.
Speaker 3: The only question is can the.
Speaker 1: Clippers a little Paul George and Kauahi, can they stay healthy in the big moments in the playoffs where it really matter.
Speaker 3: That's the only thing.
Speaker 1: It ain't never been a question with Paul George, it ain't never been a question with Kawhi. It has been a question with Hard, But Hard ain't got that pressure no more to be the guy in the big moment. You know, the only question we had with Kawhi and the Clippers of can they be healthy? And they ain't been healthy but maybe one year and that was probably in the bubble the last time they was all healthy in the playoffs together.
Speaker 3: And so are you shocked he got the extension.
Speaker 1: I'm not a shock when I look at it as a business on the business side, like I said, they moving into a new arena next year, Like what you're gonna do if Kawhi's dealer's up, Paul George deal is up, James Harden dealers up, and you don't sign them, and now you're looking at a whole rebuild, going into a whole new arena, looking for a whole new energy. Now you got to establish something now to open up this building. Like look, we coming into this building as a contender, so we're trying to make this an environmental where when we move into this building, say the Quippers win this year, then you move into that newer building, that new building, the excitement that sellouts, it's gonna be right, it's already gonna be.
Speaker 3: Established, already gonna be electric man. And what he's creating over there. Man, He's created something different than we've never seen in professional sports. He's he's he.
Speaker 1: Balmber in in what I'm hearing and what I'm seeing in the in the curation of this new stadium. He's bringing college elements to where he has a fan section, he has he has a he has a joint with He don't want nobody on the phone. He want everybody watching the game. You have to keep that excitement. You got to keep the excitement going on.
Speaker 3: See, I see it. But you know, you still got to understand, like history tells you everything to p like, you know, like in this, in this in this, in this temperature where where players are playing not even not even half you know what I'm saying, they playing not even three fourths of the of the schedule. Yeah, it's just so up in the air. I'm shocked at I get it from the business perspective. And you got a really good team, so I understand what you're saying. I understand the point and going into a new building and you flashy and you got got full future Hall of famers, bro, Like you gotta sign on.
Speaker 1: So that means if you signed Kawhi, you gotta sign Paul George.
Speaker 3: You gotta sign everybody.
Speaker 1: So if I'm Paul George, I'm looking like, oh, they're not gonna resign Kawhi and I signed me.
Speaker 2: Right now with.
Speaker 1: If you extended Kawhi, you gotta stanp pgmes. I think with James Harden, because they gonna take up so much of the cap. You gotta see what his number gonna be based off his playoff performance.
Speaker 3: How long you rid with this clipping team.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be well, I'm right with him based on me signing Paul George. Yeah they get that extension and yeah, three year extension with Kawhi Paul George. But then I see, all right with James Harden, that's performance. Like if if he come with it in the playoffs and say they win a championship, man, he's gonna have to dominic championship changes. You don't have to give him a full max deal. That's what he was looking for in Philly. But if they don't win a championship with Harden, then I think the value he don't get that max deal, but he'll get a good He'll get a good contract because I know Harden probably want to stay with this group and see how they can build on it and so, but his value is not at the same as theirs as far as an extension. But I will try my best to sign James Harden, you know, based on let's see what he's doing the playoffs.
Speaker 3: Do you add to the Clipper team? What do you add to this team? Man?
Speaker 1: What else do they need? They they got three superstars. Nobody in the league has three superstars on their team. Like I'm talking about bona fide superstars Phoenix. Like Phoenix will argue that Phi, I would argue that Phoenix. I will argue that in Phoenix. I mean, like, we can't.
Speaker 3: We can't.
Speaker 1: We can't put Bradley Bill on the same level as there at three because Bradley Bill has been an all star in this in this league. We can't put Bradley Bill as the third superstar in Phoenix because he ain't been at the level as the other three Clippers. When we talk about Paul George, James Harden, Kawhi, he's a star, He's a star.
Speaker 3: As Paul George. Paul George is a star.
Speaker 1: He he ain't on the same levels as MVP with Kawhi and in James Harden, but you can.
Speaker 3: Say by Bill ain't really had the playoff runs.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's that's what I mean. I mean, yeah, I mean, yeah, you take numbers. He ain't been on no first second team defense. I mean, Bradley Ville is an exceptional talent. He's average thirty in this league. He's a score he can shoot lights out, but he ain't at the level you compare them to players. He ain't at the level of Paul George.
Speaker 3: What you mean, you mean accomplishment level or what you what you're saying you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, accomplishment level. Yeah, Paul George's been in the playoffs. He's been deep in the playoffs. Paul George has been on all NBA teams. Yeah, I mean, he ain't been out the second round. He ain't been out the se So what I'm saying, so he ain't really had and he ain't been on the team. It's like that either. So we gotta see if we're gonna put him up there at level, gonna see what tap of run they do this year, you know, in order when you get to that level, it's all really you could be a superstar in the league, like Anthony Anthony Edwards, but you really go to that next level. You know that based on your playoff performances. And and Bradley ain't really had that signature playoff performance where you look like remember that year Bradley in the playoffs like that, like Paul George's had their moments hardened Kawhi obviously, and so for him to get to that level, we got to say, all right, damn, he had one run. All right, he's there, Like you know, even though Jason Tatum and Brown ain't one they they superstars because they didn't made deep playoff runs. They didn't have success, and they are notch above because of your runs.
Speaker 3: And this definition, man, this this definition you throw out here, it's like so taining with so much other ship. So you're going off the problem.
Speaker 1: I'm going off the stage like I can't do at the high school gym and then go to the theater and then I get to the bigger stage and I ain't get that standard ovation. I can't get to the bigger stage. You know what I'm saying, You gotta get to a bigger stage is a start to Yeah, on the smaller stage, on the smaller stage in there, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, he didn't have a chance to do it.
Speaker 3: That that that, and then I'm not saying a lot better than Paul George too. I was seeing in the accomplishments.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I mean I think Paul George has a little more accomplishment.
Speaker 3: Well, experience, I would say experience.
Speaker 1: I mean he's been able to do more based on his playoff runs and going to the playoff. We see him every year like you like, you know what the last time. Yeah, That's what I'm saying. He's been on and so his experience, his experience still put the small fuck in the band got to double that.
Speaker 3: No doubt. I love I love Brad, no doubt, But that Phoenix might argue that if I'm a Phoenix sons, I got three superstars.
Speaker 1: The way they playing right now, I can't tell. I mean the way they playing, it's not always it's the way the Clippers is playing. They you know that that mixed that them greedy is looking like they coming together these other ingredients like you saying, you said it, these ingredients. They they got to add a little more.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's going on in Phoenix either, man. They losing games. They're losing games that I don't think you know, you should lose. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean getting blown out, something going on.
Speaker 3: Something, something, don't look like it's all coming together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got rumors of Durant being unhappy, and you know, I.
Speaker 3: Just think it's top heavy for him.
Speaker 1: Man, like real shit, man, dude, dude, like thirty five, bro, he should like a lot of it. He should be in the robin mole right now. He shouldn't be bad man. You should, man, I do not like I'm not a coach. He's still a league he e lite. I get it by Lee like Lebron and KD got responsibility as if they're still in their younger years.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You got you got younger players on your team that you're calling younger superstars that can.
Speaker 3: Go out and get real big money. Right, Bradley Bill can get fifty right now in the league.
Speaker 1: Not with that back.
Speaker 3: You don't think so.
Speaker 1: He gets you thirty, he.
Speaker 3: Can't get you forty. What's the superstar? Superstar can get you fifty? Right?
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean a superstar can't get you ship start can get you fifty. That's what I'm saying, that's the definitely mean that ain't the definition superstars just superstar?
Speaker 3: You can't get fifty wrong, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of superstars can't get fifty. Who Halliburton, Halliburn can get fifty. Gotta get it, you gotta get it.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 1: He can generate fifty, all right, superstar can generate fifty. A superstar can generate fifty.
Speaker 3: Let's say that.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, stop man, superstar can generate fifty.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that to me, your superstar has an effect on.
Speaker 1: The game, right, That's what that's it right there?
Speaker 3: And can go out and get you fifty? Real ship if if you that dude, and and and I'm labeling you a superstar and I'm saying superstars probably what is.
Speaker 1: This based off? Have you done it? Or are you capable of doing it?
Speaker 3: Man? Both? Both? Like Halliburn just got into this. He just got into this more.
Speaker 1: He's like the young Gilbert of you know what I'm saying, when gil came here and now he and cooked it.
Speaker 3: That's how That's how Holly Burton's momentum feels to me. You know what I'm saying, when he don't play well, that team does not play well. Feel me, So his effects it's like a superstar, right, Yes, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But that's what I'm saying. They affect us in a different way. I don't like, you don't have to be able to get a fifty to affect a win, you know what I'm saying. Like he affected the game so much of a different way he got he can produce fifty points easily, but I can keep going back.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, he is my definition of a superstar. If your superstar, if you're a superstar, Bro, you can get fifty.
Speaker 2: Feel what I'm saying, that's got.
Speaker 1: Six he's saying. Right now, he's saying, right.
Speaker 3: Now, he's with that back being on some slick ship older now he's older. Back. You know, back is tough. Don I get it.
Speaker 1: He don't have that pressure to do that, showing that he's done it before.
Speaker 3: That's all I done. That's what I'm saying. So at the discount bill ship.
Speaker 1: You know, nobody discount bill. But that's my guy. I get it I'm talking about. And in the conforms of how we was talking, Bro, it would just sound like, yeah, I'm not discounting. I'm just saying he not at the Paul George level right now.
Speaker 3: Currently, I'm saying we go again, Like, what do you mean on that, like Paul George level, What do you mean he can't go out? Like he's not gonna be Bradley Bill.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be tough for him to make an All Star team in the West. Paul George is gonna be on the All Star team in the West.
Speaker 3: Man Listen, if Phoenix was playing really well and they was number one, guess you will be on the ballot. Guess you'll be considered.
Speaker 1: He has a difference between being considered and own the same ship. Bro, you on the list, It ain't on the list. You listen, You on the list. Now you gotta get in. Rudy Go Bears on the list, Dog Bears, Loony Go Bears on the list.
Speaker 3: On the list, it's only three centers and you on the list. That means you're being considered con That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Lord has to do with where you are in the standings.
Speaker 3: Dude, he got the number one team in the league. Guess what he's on the If they was eleven, they wouldn't even talking about Rudy Gobert. That's what I'm saying to you.
Speaker 1: Lord, Rudy Gobert is on the list because he's been on the list before. Because he's been there before, he always going to be on the list. No, it is Andre Drumming on the list. No is he on the list. Rudy Gobert. Is Andre Drumming on the list?
Speaker 3: Thank you? Look the list? Not on the list? The list up, He's not on the list. Let's look the list. Not on the list, Let's look the list up. He might be on the list, he's not on the list. He on the list.
Speaker 1: Rudy Gobert and Andre Drumming or not on not the same players and he's not.
Speaker 3: And George talking about the way and Drummer been playing lately. He need to be on the last what seven games? Get the fun? You need to be on the list. No, Lord, on the list for what you did? What in the last week? What you did the last week and a half? Nah? Bro, make the list off and shot you going to next short man? Want you off? Put the pencils like where you see the version? Man on the list? Just get on the Yeah, he got the white Nastro. I'm saying, because they got the best team in the West. Rudy Gobar is on the I'm saying. So, I'm saying the Phoenix was winning like that, Bradley Bell would be on that. Bill might even be on the list. Okay, cool, right, said he? If they was number one right now, he would be on the list, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure he'll be on the list.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: The Celtics are number one of the Eastern.
Speaker 3: They have five guys on the list, deserving so deservingly. Yeah, yeah, that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: The next topic, sons, we're just talking about the West, Suns, Lakers boards. They're all right around five hundred ball clubs right now.
Speaker 2: These three teams were almost at the halfway point of the season.
Speaker 4: If we look ahead, which one of these three teams you think can make that push to make some noise and get back.
Speaker 3: To contention, bron Lakers.
Speaker 1: Out of all them three teams to the Suns, the Lakers and Golden State, the one, the one motherfucker that can prepare their team, and that is brun.
Speaker 3: No. I'm not so sure. I mean, you know, you know is an of the game. He can get them into foul. I watched them when they played the Clippers. I watched them against the Clipper game. He at times where he's surged. He put them past the Clippers. Here's the effect on the game. Pushed them past. And that's what I'm talking about. He has another level. Bron got another level with him. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get it, but I think something ain't right over there. There's too much chitter chatter in the locker room for me right now when you're trying to make that push. When I look at them three teams, look at this. You got Lebron over here saying Brianni can play right now. Now, I know that he's uplifting his son, But is that as a teammate. Am I taking that as a knock on me?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: When I hear chitter chatter like if you take yeah, I understand that, but if I'm a teammate, he's trying to say, damn, am I weak? Like I'm not like not like his son ain't good. But only he's saying like, damn, is that a knockoff? I'm Dangela Russell like them like you think it's some better than me now, Like I don't know, but.
Speaker 3: You just never know.
Speaker 1: Stuff like that creep on teams when stuff ain't going right.
Speaker 3: Now you know that.
Speaker 1: And then it's a lot of it's a lot of conversations like it's it's Darvin Ham's job and Jeopardy.
Speaker 3: It's just too much chitter chat coaching. I understand that's gonna happen. I get it, But I don't think they're talking about money up there. Get it.
Speaker 1: I get all that, get all that, I get it. This is just my this is my take on everything. When you say these three teams, it's this stuff is just circling in the locker room in Phoenix. It's like the right is the ran now happy? Uh, what's going on over there? See with that stuff? I don't hear that in Golden State. I think Golden State can make the push. All right, Yeah, Jerry mind and got into his little tussles. He's coming back, He's coming back. But it ain't no chitter chatter in the locker room. Like Clay is getting this rhythm this week, Like what's the chitter chatter in the Golden State locker room?
Speaker 3: It ain't no.
Speaker 1: Last the last month. Let's take the last month that that's going on. It's been what's going on in the but what's going on in the locker room. Golden State has been in the storm in the last get it. They haven't been. Theyve been inconsistent. But I don't hear like the chink the conversation locker room. It's just like I feel like they're in the locker room like shit. Once we get Dremond back, once he gets his mind right, when Klay's starting to get his rhythm, it looked like aminga coming into his own shoe. They can even trade, make a trade and for sakam and get right back in it. You know what I'm saying. I don't just hear the chatter. You know, they can break up teams with them. It's just that's there's this internal it's not to the public. So you know, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You said Golden State has a better surgeon to surge.
Speaker 1: I think they got a better opportunity to search because they don't got all that out inside noise.
Speaker 3: I'm probably with Golden States there.
Speaker 1: It's too top heavy fuck for Steph Yo, Steph has to score. Yeah, Like it's a big question mark.
Speaker 3: With Clay he's been playing great these last two weeks or just better, right, Yeah, but man, I just I see Steph Curry just with his impact and how much he has to do. It's a lot on him. It's a lot. It's a lot, a lot.
Speaker 1: It's a lot on all them superstars and the three and the three teams. We talk about if Ron don't kill then they they not gonna be who they are if Durant don't do him. It's like that with them three teams, they stars and rightfully, so yeah, they all got it like you said it, you said, yeah.
Speaker 3: They got to you know, all the teams. I'm gonna go with Broun, all.
Speaker 1: Right, That's that's fair. That's fair.
Speaker 3: Bron got partnership with the league. That yeah, that's fair. I like go to State being at a surge just based on like.
Speaker 1: Because it just seemed like when stuff ain't been going right for them other two teams, it's just too much other stuff creeping.
Speaker 3: And you know how it is.
Speaker 1: We've been on teams that like, damn, when sh it ain't right, and then like any little thing get dissected, like oh he was out partying the last night or this, and then now it becomes public. It's just like too much stuff in his other two locker rooms, just like it's too much but a team.
Speaker 3: Are you losing and partying?
Speaker 1: And that says what it is, but it but it gets creeping in now it's the subject of this show.
Speaker 3: And this show.
Speaker 1: See, we ain't being dead. Ass if you, if you, if you are you playing.
Speaker 3: With the This is y'all.
Speaker 1: I lost twenty five in a row, and you out partying. The nigga gets you like boom or something. I mean at ten in a row, I've been out party ten in a row.
Speaker 3: We're weak, were weak.
Speaker 1: That ain't that ain't mean I ain't going to practice early. That ain't mean I ain't working. I'm going out.
Speaker 3: We're weak.
Speaker 1: If you lose, bro, I'm outside you drunk then drinking, Barron sleeping there, get my rights some shots up, come back and get thirty.
Speaker 3: That's why you're losing. We ain't losing losing.
Speaker 1: Ain no individual This ain't no individual sport. I'm out here, hey, Honny, am out here, give it thirty. This ain't no individual sport. I need five other guys. Oh, y'all, get y'all rest, and y'all get shot up.
Speaker 3: But y'all week. First off, nigga, don't have like he out here, like playing perfect. I'm not saying that.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, yeah you wait, yeah, yeah you're weak. But how you come out of that though?
Speaker 3: Bro? You can't we a minus eleven tomorrow? Yeah? Where we at Miami?
Speaker 1: I'm outside.
Speaker 3: I'm outside about.
Speaker 1: To give me a good bill, give me a bill, no way, and then I come in and but look, look, but.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'm being here watching my man when I fuck up all these losses. I mean, I mean, I ain't doing that, Eve checking this out. You didn't say that. I ain't saying that. Ain't ain't doing that. I'm doing that too, man, I ain't speaking you Nigua. It's different.
Speaker 1: Let me that too, going that too, Like now I am the club, you know why? Because I don't want to be you know why. I don't want to be in the house depressed. So I'm gonna go out. Let me get this off my mind. That's bothering me too much. Ship that ship that losing hurt too. I don't like the out of somebody. Tomorrow all right, I'm gonna sleep in and get it out tomorrow. Then I'm outside today because I don't want to be stressed thinking about this people calling me my Twitter.
Speaker 3: I'm putting that all damn. I don't want to look at it because I'm in and I'm in the room.
Speaker 1: I'm like, y'all weak Instagram. I don't want to do that'nna put the phone down, go out and go out, so weak mind, bro, I don't know. I don't ship, right, y'all shuck right, that's.
Speaker 3: Gonna do something to me, right, I'm being here lifting that thing right, who that that ain't a field us tomorrow? Right, I'm finna get us out of here that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I ain't doing that either. I'm still doing that all right. I'm doing that, doing what you're gonna be. I'm gonna be yeah, from like from like ten to two, I'm active, and then I'm gonna get some rest. I'm gonna come get some ways, get some shots, sweat.
Speaker 3: Righting the wind. Yeah, win in this city. Just bust these niggas as.
Speaker 5: Yeah, y'all you more, Yeah, y'all, y'all got the ball, y'all the ball me yo, Hey, bust these niggas. He half forty half forty hey, hey, getting there buddy.
Speaker 3: Yeah what damn. I'm like, man, what nigga after ten in the row, I'm going out. Lord, I'm stressed right now. I'm going out ten in a row. I'm going out after tendor row. I'm like, I'm gonna like y'all niggas weak, no going now. It might be a scrap yo, tell we we I might what you boo boom boom, then work now you're gonna make it work because I man, you're going down. We lost winning out of head, went out week when we scrapped, I whooped, you did what I'm dead? And then it's all I'm dead now I'm dead. I don't. I ain't living no more. That's how you're gonna have to give me off what to bring on? I want to read all that y'all ain't shipp y'all sunk for the being here getting shot, gonna.
Speaker 1: Be calling my teammates week. I'm gonna just be like, in my mind, you came here, you said, y'all week, what I ain't gonna you here too?
Speaker 3: What what you mean what?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be like, we weak? No going out your.
Speaker 3: Week, nigga, you speak for your teacher.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be like we we get the fun, then I'm a gratistatue. Nigga, I had thirty we're talking about shut up thirty?
Speaker 3: No what y'all? Well it's coming. You had zero? You was you was a minus fifteen and twenty minutes. There here you was a minus fifteen and twenty minutes. You had like you out here with two rebounds. Where's your effort? You're talking about me? Yeah, I'm going out here to stat Look, you throw some shit out like that on me. You can't say that ship. But if I got motherfucking thirty twenty fifteen, whatever the fuck I'm used to getting, right, we hear that ship? Hold nigga? Alright, what right?
Speaker 2: I pivot to something that is not right?
Speaker 1: You talking about here, y'all? Nigga's weak? Nigga about when the whole team don't stand up on your ass?
Speaker 3: What where are you tripping?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 4: Speaking of a team stanated up the Boston Celtics undefeated, that whole number one team.
Speaker 2: In the NBA, as I mentioned earlier, five potential All Stars on the other team.
Speaker 3: Just crazy.
Speaker 4: What are your guys thoughts of the Celtics this year compared to years previously when they were contenders, but this year seems different than What do you guys think of this?
Speaker 3: Man? What do you what's your thoughts on the Celtics.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm seeing them play with an edge now. They believe that they can win it all. Like they thought they can win it all. They really believe they can win it all because when they have a player out, say Porzingis is not playing or Tatum's not playing, they still feel like they can win the game. They feel like they like you know, usually when when your star players sit out, you kind of see the team kind of like have a drop off. They I'm not really seeing a lot of drop off when somebody sit out. You know, they lost some tough games when they had some people sit that they probably should have won based on some calls or some or one player or another. But they believe they can beat anybody no matter who they put out there. And that's what I'm seeing is the difference. They rebounded the ball at a high level, which they didn't do last year. That they wanted a top rebound if not the top rebounding team in the league, and that was one of their achilles heels. And they're dominated at home and I think they made a point of that after losing all them games in the playoffs at home. They lost three games to Miami at home in the playoffs, and they lost up to throw other games in the other rounds at home. They like, I think they established in their mind they gonna come back and we got him at home, a dominant place, a special place.
Speaker 3: And that's what they're doing right now. Boston's best players look tougher.
Speaker 1: James Jason Tatum playing, he playing on some he playing blue people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do see that. I do see that. Jalen too, like the like they both are playing with a grit or a dominant like a presence. Peak. You going there now, I know you little right right? Throw it up, man, you know what I'm saying. Like, that's how they look like they playing Jayleen, he go to the whole peak. He trying to flush you.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, how did that white mass hold on?
Speaker 3: Let me fluck? It ain't no like Finesse, It ain't no. It's like I'm going through you. And that is the difference. On top of it, they defending like that too. Bro.
Speaker 1: This is the first team in the long time that I've seen on the same on the same sink. You know, the other day I watched him chop in the corner and you know, you gotta pull that guard to take the first pass. Not only was he pulled, but everybody was in the paint. Yo, you had to make this miraculous pass and then they edged out. Lord Like, I'm seeing them have an old school connection when it comes.
Speaker 3: To defense, and you don't have a drop off from that defenders perspective. The pitcher comes in, he gets right up on he ninety four feet kid he was making fun of in Indiana. He's the TJ. Mcconnum of of of of Boston, of Boston's of the Celtics. He comes and gives them energy. He's instant budgets.
Speaker 1: If you out here playing around here, he'll he'll throw your ass in the bad right quick.
Speaker 3: Like. Boston is playing with a different intent and it's a and their present. Every game they're not. It doesn't feel like they're licking or whatever. It's like you said when that whoever they playing, bro, you're getting that that that team. Everybody's locked in on what it is, even the kids that come in and shoot the threes and and gets like little Tom I'm hearing that, bro they just look together more than any other take a lot, you know what. You know what I in Minnesota looks like that too, just throwing them in there.
Speaker 1: I think, you know another reason for that, I'm seeing Jason Taylum take the next step in his leadership. I'm seeing I'm being more vocal. I'm seeing Brown being more vocal. You know, they got you know, they got Holiday, who you thought was coming in. But I'm seeing, really Jason take the reins on that. You know, I'm watching the time, I'm looking at little things. I'm looking at the timeouts, I'm looking like when they come out, his his conversation with Missoula, his conversation with the teammates. It's a lot of interaction and you know, the stuff that I didn't see as much before. And I think that's that's that's big because I know the players, they look to them for direction. You know, sometimes they don't always come from your leader, your best player. But I'm seeing them take over that part of the responsibility now and being more vocal with the team, and I think it's going a long way. It looks like the years being around Marcus Smart, being around these other parts that they actually looked up to Kyrie. All these other people hate Heywood. Everybody just came through there in the last three to five years, right, and they've learned from now there now that they are that. I don't think Drew Holliday was gonna come on a Jason Tatum and Jay Brown team and actually tell them, you know, he did. He has one though, so yeah, respect, but it's like, it's like how we did pose if that's what if that's the parody pose at one.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. And he knew how he had won, He knew how they had won, so he was bringing that perspective. But at the same time, you know, we not let teams you know, A, B and C. We are who we are. And yeah, I think I thought that was a good parody. I thought it was a good partnership. Post had his points where he was poking jab every now and then but kept us on the toes. That situation looks similar to that, you know what I'm saying. Absolutely, But yeah, the Celtics look healthy.
Speaker 1: I don't see nobody being the four out of seven. Yeah, they are well or machine health and ability to stay healthy is the only question. Market let me say this too. I know you're probably going here, are you watching the Knicks?
Speaker 3: Bro? Since the train you watch the Knicks?
Speaker 1: I ain't watching the next so I'm hearing about them.
Speaker 3: So I'm watching.
Speaker 1: They not really much watch TV for me, They not really must watch TV, but I'm hearing.
Speaker 3: I'm here. They good, They good, They good. I like the trade A lot o G is at a one plus one eleven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's no respect. I'm giving hm some respect.
Speaker 3: They're playing the only defense like Tims loves, but they are starting to put like a defensive momentum together. Randall's playing better run leading that whole charge. Uh, surprisingly Toronto and r J. Barrett actually looks good, you know what I'm saying. And quickly I was getting there. It's very it's very few times you get it. You get a chance where both teams actually won in this in a situation. This is this is that?
Speaker 1: And to what you're talking about, like I think, yeah, because I was wondering, like you gave him two pieces that was like real, I thought, real good pieces for the Knicks. Quickly was you know, really starting to establish itself.
Speaker 3: R J.
Speaker 1: Barry was starting to come into his own because I was like, and nob he's a really good player. But now that I think about it, and the Noby really fit the mode of Tips And that's why the chemistry where he fits that mode a defender, a knockdown shooter. He could finish. Uh, you could put him on the best perimeter players.
Speaker 3: He locked down Maxy Man and they blew the fucking sixers out. You feel me.
Speaker 1: He really fit that mod. He put that culture mode on the Tips. So that's what was working.
Speaker 3: Remember he was talking about last year, was talking about Cleveland and he was creeping. Listen, the Knicks are creating a type of momentum similar to that peak, and ain't nobody really talking about it. Had some some really really good games, and they just they could be in the East.
Speaker 1: They could be in the Eastern corresponders, because when I look at the East, I look at the Orlando head Now, yeah, it's the Celtics and everybody else is a couple of tiers below. Even Milwaukee is a tier below. I believe the Celtics. If the Knicks can find a way to avoid the Celtics in the second round, they could be in the conference finals.
Speaker 2: So randall Over's last ten twenty seven and four.
Speaker 3: Crazy, Yes, bron since.
Speaker 2: Last ten games twenty six, three and eight.
Speaker 1: Do they get two All Stars? That's a good question right there.
Speaker 3: It depends on how Randall's just started, though, Bro, I'm just saying started. He just started that little tire right there, what three weeks ago? But they moving up now. I get it. They're a four seed, which is Milwaukee Philly both get two?
Speaker 1: Then Milwaukee is definitely getting two. Dame is in and answer to Compo is in the question is it if Orlando gonna get one?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Who else?
Speaker 1: But I'm saying sometimes it might not be a Pollo Yoll that's it. Anybody else down here that's gonna be somebody not gonna be happy. We talked about this too, somebody not gonna be happy for not making then.
Speaker 3: Get one Indiana Celtics.
Speaker 1: But who's gonna be the one for Miami then Jimmy, Jimmy be in and out the lineup? It might be Bam. So it's that you gotta take either Bam or Jimmy, not both, not both.
Speaker 3: Noah, Right, I'm saying Polo one, Naxi and indeed going. I don't think Randam going. I don't think.
Speaker 1: Randall going all right, I mean it's gonna be heavy, it's gonna be heavier, it's gonna be slaughter, it's gonna be some.
Speaker 3: Nobody's going for the heavy people. Nobody's going for the Bulls. Nobody from the Bulls, from Washington. Nobody from Washington, Nobody from Charlotte or from Brooklyn either Brooklyn, take me care of you, don't take your No, they losing too much.
Speaker 1: He gave me you cool numbers, but they losing, so you stagger. Yeah, so you're gonna take two from a lot of teams Cleveland, Cleveland, you would have.
Speaker 2: Mitchell and then the Celtics could be up to four guys.
Speaker 3: This might type four dudes.
Speaker 2: They could like Atlanta did that one year.
Speaker 3: Atlanta trade going tray going for show. Damn, yeah, this is crazy.
Speaker 1: You know what Miami might make two? Miami might Miami, since's so many people not having known Miami could have. Jimmy can't get in like on his own merit, but he been yeah. Yeah, see that's that's more attractive. If you got you got Damn the seventeens, they're gonna have nobody. But then I think the Knicks get to the Nixsi get to random random R and they climbing too, pe. Yeah, and I don't think Cleveland get too I think Cleveland gets one. Yeah, I'm shocked that damn.
Speaker 3: What's going on over there? Bro?
Speaker 1: Like yo him from over there, right up and down?
Speaker 3: And you know what I thought about the other day, trade wise? You know who Phoenix need to go get Tyres Jones? Where's he at? Washington? And then I thought about start to start to start what that motherfucker other than Halliburn he is. He is prolific when it comes to being effective and been taking care of the ball and he does not turn the ball over. Bro. And then when you think about Nippis when they was playing without job, Bro, he was the head of that. Nobody talks about that piece. Man. Now go get Todd Jones, man. He and Washington like.
Speaker 1: Just giving away years, man, just because you might not be a bad look for that man, Bro, you go get him for Phoenix. They need a point guard, Bro. That's why that ship look like that, Bro, they need a real point guard. Bradley Bell. Let's keep this will. Bradley Bell is a two booker, is a two Guess what they want to do? They want to score the ball, Bro, won't Booker coming down, Casoliday the motherfucker cooking.
Speaker 3: That's what that's where KD hod at Bro. They don't want to go get a traditional point guard. Bro. They can come down and all these motherfucker you don't know, you don't know who you're going to Chris Paul of me looking good and uh Phoenix sad man, this is I'm on Chris Paul on this Phoenix team where he just coming down and boom, you know, big slipping boom coming off. Man, KD top havy right now, Bro, you gotta have THEMN there thirty five like, man, we still asking KD.
Speaker 1: Dude getting thirty five forty or that crazy man get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 3: Man, that's disrespectful. Bro. Some of these younger pieces should be making it a little less heavy on.
Speaker 1: The gms though. It's the gms they gotta put together. They got to see this, like shuret, we need to start signing up for some of these GM and casting.
Speaker 3: They thought Bradley Beal coming in here, playing the point and consolidating that point of responsibility between him and Devin Booker. Bro, you taking it okay? So now I got you playing point. Guess what you're not doing, Pete. Your job is to get everybody the ball.
Speaker 1: You came up getting seventy, getting seventy.
Speaker 3: You got them here coming off and he's going to the corner. Nine. It needs to be a drag, pick and roll a minute initiated winning bro like RW Bro. You got you got one of your Your best player is out here. Consolidate, We get the fuck out of here. Nah man, we need him, bloody, we need him with him, We need the whole thing. You're here with that. You know what I'm saying. What I'm saying right straight up?
Speaker 1: Man, you don't wait till the fourth corner. You might ain't been a game in the fourth court, right, That's.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying. I got three bon to five stars on Fiace bro.
Speaker 1: Y'all should not be like this, you know what I'm saying, a lot of them teams who bad piece they bad defensively and that's why they in eleven ten weefth position. You know, the stars are great and they can play, just like are we you watching how the scores?
Speaker 3: Are you watching the scores? Crazy? Man? Did I see a one to fifty five? Fifty? I see something like that. Bro scoring out of control? Bro scoring out of control. It's two thieves. I don't like it the league scoring. It's fun to washing Coon in the ref. I'm tired of the ref getting on the mic, like like I don't I don't want to watch the ref.
Speaker 1: Man, Why are we gott the ref on him for fifteen second?
Speaker 3: Why did it take it three minutes to get a call?
Speaker 1: Bro, It's gonna be hard. It's gonna get harder and harder to figure out. Who a defensive player of the year, Oh man, right now, Like it's gotta be some it's always gonna be a big man. Now, somebody leading this leading the league and blocks somebody? I mean, right now, who the top wing defenders in the league? Who the top wing defenders?
Speaker 3: Holiday? Holiday White? Who Derek White? Two headed monster?
Speaker 1: But then, like it's holler hard to be a great perimeter defender because it's pick set against you. You can't just go lock him and listen.
Speaker 2: Rudy Gober heavy heavy favorite.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be a big man this year.
Speaker 1: Holiday switching with Joel and rolling in the paint and he right, he.
Speaker 3: Like see that, Come on, man, he's starting over the oh Joel. He started off on the n v P man. You a fucking point guard? He started on the stop man.
Speaker 1: Who's the best perimeter defender in the league?
Speaker 3: I just told you is who else? I used to think? It was like, what's the you know what? I like? I like that kid in Blue Dork. I like that kid in Indiana. The third Winston was on the Celtics. Yes, I like it. I like how he defends.
Speaker 1: I like I like something tied him excuse me on the Celtics.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah him. Yeah. I like his goat. He don't shut nobody down down. He's still learning, but he he got like I won't. He got like I won't smoke kind of damn who lou dork you okay? Oh yeah yeah yeah? G lockdown Maxie dog og og g o g all right, all right? He nice top who in the West. It's hard.
Speaker 1: It's hard to defeend bro Dylan Brooks, Sacramento. Dylan Brooks, oh Delan Brooks, Dylon Brooks, oh Delan Brooks Brooks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Deylan Brooks needed his nicknadin't need to just be the villain.
Speaker 2: But Coult Bridges also to be considered.
Speaker 1: All right skinned thing though it is a perimeter to be a great defender.
Speaker 3: Old on, let me throw this out here before were going something else. Be who you who the MVP right now, I say give me your top five of the m v P right now. Alright, so top five in no order, no order, no order to say.
Speaker 1: Okay, jokers always in the mix, good money, Jowling bed is in the mix, money thirty for the whole month, shake Gill, just Alexander is in the mix. I gotta put Tatum in the mix, and uh probably luka dockets.
Speaker 3: I got the same list. I got the same list with an beside Anthony Davis, just because Anthony Davis forty and he's been you know, yeah, but you gotta like, you gotta win. Anthony is in there, even though he had like a little fall off his last But yeah he ain't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he ain't at the level of these guys, but he gonna be in the Anthony Evers he ain't at the level of these guys. And I'm I'm saying as far as in the m v P race he's playing, I mean here on the best team year, he's gonna be in consideration for sure.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying, great nights.
Speaker 1: For sure, he's gonna be in consideration, Yeah, consideration, he's because it's you know that always you gotta give credit to where the team is really good. So but them as my five right there, and then I guess after that, you know, you can start looking at some of these other players who ain't on as great as teams, and you gotta you know, obviously talk about Lebron and a d uh. You know, Steph, you're talking about ant P. Yeah, the Coupo like they on the day on they on the list, Antio the Coupo like Anti. The Coupo is probably sixth on the list. Actually, yeah, sixty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're just talking about play right, talking about Hoop and yeah, yeah, John's gonna had a sixty ball and in some forties and yeah, yeah he's on. I actually had him in that race for a little bit, you know what I'm saying, joking, I had God, damn.
Speaker 1: It's just that we get so we get so comfortable seeing them put up these big numbers instead of like, damn, you know, we're so comfortable with Joker and Joannis constantly getting thirty, we expect that.
Speaker 3: It's not a real expectation Joel and b goes the whole average is thirty. We expected that from him.
Speaker 1: I mean he's gonna leave the league and scoring, so we expect that he I mean he and the He in the talks, He in the top three, He in the top three talks.
Speaker 3: Right now. He averaged thirty for the whole. I mean he averaged thirty three for the year. Right, watch this joker. He got a high number twenty six something right then he got a high rebound. Guess why he's shooting call out that, y'all see joking.
Speaker 1: Four games when he was eleven, eleven, and fifteen, the motherfucker shoot light seventy five.
Speaker 3: Free the in fun, guess what Joel is doing. He's doing all this in thirty four minutes. He's not even fucking playing some of the whole games. You hear what I'm saying, Bro Bron.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be tight, It's gonna come down. This is gonnas gonna come down. This MVP race the year because Luca, you can't yah, yeah, yeah, you can't leave out the dune.
Speaker 3: You can't leave out the dunk, the done, the du you know what, knowing I'm washing t P everybody started getting nickknacks right now. You know you got forty you know, you know you started to tap into what forty something games? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of stars have gone down, like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so job man, shout the job man. Damn, I hate to see that man, But you get guess what the job effect that's done. It's activated, Memphis.
Speaker 1: This might be a you know, and you don't want nobody to get hurt, you know, and it kind of kind of like, you know, hopefully he will make a recovery, but they might be like something that can vault them next year. Say they get a good pick and maybe they can turn that into a trade and get another significant piece. Yeah, I mean, you know, so maybe it wasn't Maybe that was a not's not a good thing to get hurt. But maybe the you know, him just being out for the franchise to move forward for next year maybe good. Because they wasn't going to the playoffs this year. I don't care what y'all did. They wasn't going to the playoffs. They was too far back. They wasn't going to got sixty fucking games, bro, you know what you can do?
Speaker 3: He was tracking, bro.
Speaker 1: I mean they won the three then they lost three in the row. Get it, They wasn't They got too much ground to cover. Like you know, when you five six games from the play in, that's a that's a that's a mean ship. It's like, man, it's like it's like being two laps behind.
Speaker 3: I get it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: If I'm two laps, if I'm two laps behind, if you say Boa and I'm two laps in front of him and we got two lots to go, he's not catching what you can put zusain boat out there and I'm up two laps and we got two laps to go, he not gonna catch me. Player, You give me two laps on Michael Phelps. I got him, I got him.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't win. You give me. That's the equivalent of where that's where Memphis is that you get to November. You got enough, you got enough games. Now you worried they two laps behind us. What I'm saying, he just got hurt the other day I'm talking about we were just in December eleven days ago. That's what I'm saying. So you had December and then you have January, and then you have February. Then you got much, you got the time to make.
Speaker 1: But look all right, say that all right, let's say that they just.
Speaker 3: Never out of it and he the future of the league. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So they just won like three four in a row right now without him. Just run, That's what I'm saying, John, That's what I'm saying. So looking at him, even if joh was on this team right now, the creating right now, what I'm saying, they still wouldn't make it. Telling you man, pull it up. No, let me say start percent.
Speaker 3: Chance to make it? Bro? Funk all that ship Them not fucking numbers don't reflect your heart and they'll reflecting no motherfucking what's inside here and your goat like ship. I don't want to hear all that thirty four percent.
Speaker 1: I'm the analytics guy.
Speaker 3: Now's the analytics on your question to y'all.
Speaker 1: Listen, man, listen, I'm speaking. I ain't feel off nothing from this man.
Speaker 3: The mother bro.
Speaker 1: I need to bring certified to the gym. We asked the updates, Well, let's get the film. We got to film the up there. I can't tell you the R and D we ain't coming. We sure I ran three miles today. Got a good listen. I ain't got to see it now. We ain't gonna show the film.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got.
Speaker 1: Y'all want to see. Y'all want to see it. Bring the bring the crew.
Speaker 3: I ran.
Speaker 1: I did a hundred asps, I did one hundred shoulders.
Speaker 3: You got everything on the ground shore. I ain't been posting, got the apps.
Speaker 1: I know if you have as you'll be showing it. I don't want to hear that ship if you was really getting it and you be showing.
Speaker 3: Its looking at the side of you get the side No, no, because I can't. We want to see side you see that side view? Come on, doc, what's your out? Man? You bro? Man? We just got kicked off. Man, man got kicked off TV man.
Speaker 1: You see that this guy is coming. It's coming though. My bleaks is showing.
Speaker 3: Dog, I got a bleaks, I said, what are we up? Man? Whenever y'all want to pull up, y'all know what I'll be. No, listen, I'm working all ship. I don't believe waking up at six am every morning longing it. He what's up? I'm I'm always up. I'm always up. He was going to bed when he did that you're ready to lay down here, y'all up in folk for the go ahead. Get a swift turn that ship out easy, look easy easy, fifty push ups easy. I got you. I got you, right, I got you. You can do that right now. I got you. Now if you worked out this morning, there's no way you can still If you did, I mean push up you do today, I'm gonna do fifty in the road right now. Look it says talk with it. Then we won. Three. Oh you go, that's a little fast. I only know why you're doing this, but I guess he wanted to show he's working out. That's easy work. Come on, dog. That was about forty easy for easy. The one, three four five was an easy forty y'all counted. When we do the tape over, we're gonna count them up. Bro, you gotta understand. We gotta come light the joint. We gotta get you know what I'm saying, cameras in good positions. So yeah, we're just trying to fill out like no, I can get a ticket one on one right now. You say that you've been working, get ticket, don't get ship. I've been working. I'm a person, I'm not personal training. We have to. Man, don't listen. I see what doctor seven zero seven right here, right here. I can't coach this man seven zero Okay, let's go. Yeah, let's go. Kep going, Pe, You gotta Pepe? Yeah, Pete far Man, Pete. Yeah, that's all Like you know what I'm saying. That's what he needs.
Speaker 1: Back on the up and come back on the up days, y'all. See all right, I'm back on the base. Check me out Instagram Paul Pierce thirty forty two.
Speaker 3: Right. That's how I know it's real because anything he got to show off, he's gonna show it off. Yeah, y'all ain't doing that. I'm over here. I gotta I got you ain't got some things that's known, need not be saying. When ship, When you ready? When man, y'all ready? Every day?
Speaker 1: All right, man, you can put me on anything. Oh Lord, you going to the Jenny t. They're gonna throw your ass to the lead. See how you do it? You see, young.
Speaker 3: Boys, you think you're gonna go walk straight in the league. Nah, go to g le three days. See you about this G league. I'm not going to the G league. Oh that's you ain't getting in the league.
Speaker 1: Then, you're gonna have to trust what I'll say.
Speaker 3: No way they gonna throw you in the g le leave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm let me go to one practice. Then give me a practice. Bring out the you know the GZ now the league guys that don't play.
Speaker 3: All the niggas ain.
Speaker 1: Now, you gonna have somebody on the bench that don't play.
Speaker 3: So let's go threes with them. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: What you're saying. Eleven, twelve, thirteen, Yeah, let's go three of them niggas called up from the d NPS is. Let's go gen leaguers now, fourteen fifteen is g league.
Speaker 3: You give me the third.
Speaker 1: Listen, man, that man don't want none of these problems down here. Man, that man got a garden.
Speaker 3: O that what's your ladder like? You've been working on your adaptives. I'm not defensive stairs right now, I'm not gardening. You're definitely bringing me in for threes for the court. Bro and man, get these bankers out of here. Man, y'all get that, y'all out of here.
Speaker 1: This is not this is not what we I'm a specialist. Oh Lord, Kyle Korra couldn't guard man Joe. I'm a specialist. I'm coming there to shoot clutch threes for the kids. Man, we're trying to play all around defense and both sides of the ball.
Speaker 3: This ain't helping nothing. Man, kids, work on your valves, you know what I'm saying. When you have a problem with the world, use your valves.
Speaker 1: If y'all want to learn all that other stuff, go to pomps on YouTube two thousand us.
Speaker 3: Wrong with the word use your valves. Just remember that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Man, there's two sides of the ball. Just don't be locked being on the offense. Play defense too.
Speaker 3: I'm a role player. Your role ain't defense.
Speaker 1: Nah, that ain't what I do. That ain't what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: Do know what they're doing? That? Right? The league? What listen? You know what they're doing now? Right? This is somebody up here.
Speaker 1: They're gonna look for you and then call that guy up there to come pick and roll boom. Then they go and this is the matchup. That's the whole league. I'm filing. I'm using all for real.
Speaker 3: Bro. I thought he was forerial about to come back.
Speaker 1: Bro, all right, well come check it out now, I ain't doing that.
Speaker 3: Give me some more. You had to already off checking no, I didn't know. I didn't take it that too. I had too. I got it also and worked out today. I worked out.
Speaker 1: You will still sleep when I was working out, right, imagine that you will still sleep?
Speaker 3: All right, You'll still three point thirty? Then right, he was, Let's do some Gamet's get in right.
Speaker 2: Update from last.
Speaker 3: Time I saw you guys, come up? You are ye sure right?
Speaker 4: Seventeen and seven Christmas was a little rough for rough thirteen eleven.
Speaker 3: Mas stros that old Camas man.
Speaker 2: We can get it back.
Speaker 3: No, let him tell you no, we can. I ain't doing thirteen eleven. Let's go big NFL weekend wild Card right, what we're doing? What you want?
Speaker 1: I got Green Bay and all right.
Speaker 3: The game and Tampa Bay.
Speaker 2: Our first game is rounds Texas.
Speaker 3: Who do we got?
Speaker 1: I got the I got the young boy. I got the young boy down there in Texas. I got the young boy down there in Texas. The dog you can take flac oh, I'm taking the young give me flac Oh.
Speaker 3: I'm going with wack o Flaco. Give me flack flack Oh, give me my dog half like came up. I'm going with the new energy. I'm coming with a new energy. I'm a'm a five to Texas death. I'm I'm going to Texas. Oh you're going to Texas. I'm going to bring that.
Speaker 1: Do you know Texas? Baby at all? With the Texans, Miles and all might fly down there and watch that.
Speaker 4: Our next game Dolphins heading into very cold weather in Kansas City this weekend.
Speaker 3: Who we got the Dolphins and the Chiefs four and a half? Yeah, Dolphins are four and a half favorites. The Chiefs are four and a half favorites against the Dolphins.
Speaker 1: Who you got Dolphins can't swim in the snow.
Speaker 3: We know that we're over here chiefing. We're cheefing over cheaping over here. We're cheaping over here. We're chiefing over here. You know what that is. I mean the Dolphins tripping. We're cheaping over the here. Dolphins, light up, We're chiefing. Go ahead and put all this ship out.
Speaker 2: Watchday Sunday.
Speaker 3: Sunday. Don't ever mention the Cowboys to me. Well, I'm going to go ahead and they do what to do. Funk out of here.
Speaker 2: Rightheelers are playing the Bills in Buffalo.
Speaker 4: This is the most lopsided one, according to Vegas Buffalo or ten point favorites at home hosting the Steelers.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm a Josh Allen fan. I'm going I'm going bills on about the bills. They turned up sixth last. You know they've been turning up they look. Hey, listen, they created momentum at.
Speaker 3: The right k.
Speaker 1: I got them to win the super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Stop here you go. I got pumped them to win.
Speaker 1: The super Bowl. All right, give me buffalo. Then we'll take the other team.
Speaker 3: There I just did. All right, cool if I can get it back in this race.
Speaker 1: See, I got him, got him, got him.
Speaker 3: I was taking another team anyway. Yeah, I'm taking a step. I'll give you the points points I'll give you. Yeah, dog twenty one zero, Bro, I need to know what what excuse me? Excuse me? What is that?
Speaker 2: That's that's why this line.
Speaker 3: Is see see see see see you took them, dog, Let's go next. It's all good. It's all good. I won't watch man, watch to get back you help man. You got ten points? All good? I'm up. So I can I can I can do?
Speaker 1: I can do.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Ship like this, You know what I'm saying. When you walk you can you know what I'm saying can be reckless on some ship.
Speaker 2: The packers.
Speaker 1: I got the packers.
Speaker 3: I got the packers. I got the packers.
Speaker 1: You got the packers were packing, were packing the cowboys bags for him. Baby, we're packing the cowboys bags. Were packing the Chief and baby.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take the Cowboys. I'm gonna take you. Go y'all on Sunday. Listen. As a matter of fact, listen, pull up to the crib. We're gonna watch that game. Were come on pear, Yeah, let's pet enjoint. You know what I'm saying. Christ and this ship.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on, we don't wash it got over there, man, come on, we don't watch that game.
Speaker 4: Game Rams at Lions Detroit three point favorites.
Speaker 3: We got. I got Rams.
Speaker 1: I got the Inglewood Rams rocking with the Inglewood Rams, playing the Lions. Yeah we're in the wood. They from the wood down. Come on now they playing the wood baby decent. They gotta roll. They gotta roll down prairie to get home. They with it, rolling with the Rams.
Speaker 3: Nothing Rams, Rams, I take the Lions.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm gonna have a good weekend. Write these down. Catch matter of fact, put my beds put my beds in right, you'll catch up right. Put my bed my arms. My arms is cracking from doing arms is cracking, cramping from doing the fifty push ups.
Speaker 3: Bro, you do no push up this morning? No, I didn't. I did curls. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I did curls and shoulders.
Speaker 3: Know. That's what I'm saying for you to jump down and do all that I did. I did.
Speaker 1: I had a lot of conditioning.
Speaker 3: You know, a good day. Monday, Monday, it's a Monday. It's a Monday. Hell yeah, is in uh basketball?
Speaker 2: The Eagles playing.
Speaker 3: That's when I was talking about Eagles. Bus who you just saying? You're taking Tampa Bay all day long? Man, Eagle's been looking tricky right, perfect time to get back on. I've been watching. I mean i've been. I've been been. I've been On's been killing under the Raidar.
Speaker 1: I've been watching it. I've been watching Gilla every week looking disappointed. Yeah, the Eagles, Eagles going through something. Man, they done Taffa, what's hurts his finger up?
Speaker 3: Man? The last week? What about the week before? To man?
Speaker 1: I like Tampa Tapa. They gotta go down, man, Hell on.
Speaker 3: Tampa Bay playing well. I think I see. Uh you know what. The access is up. We're gonna go with the Eagles everything, Tampa. I'm tapping a chance to go over come up this weekend, baby boy, you this weekend because if it's anything different, don't sail. Like Nigga said, I know you've seen me on the camera.
Speaker 1: Let's go, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 3: I know I'm getting back in it now.
Speaker 2: Six games. You guys both picked the opposite one. That means.
Speaker 3: That means somebody gonna go, someone catch up, someone's going crazy distance. That's all. They're gonna go the past. You're welcome, You're not. Yeah, I know you're not. No, I gotta I'm gonna go five on one.
Speaker 2: You're not.
Speaker 3: I got a five on one week I got a five and one. You're not. Know you're not.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 3: Gosh, that's it. Thank y'all taking the truth. We holler at y'all