Speaker 1: There go to mom, Abby, our very own Abby put out a song by the way morning Studio Mom. It's called ex Boyfriend Material by Abby Lee Anderson. Here he's a.
Speaker 2: Walking too talking.
Speaker 1: You fin so.
Speaker 2: Kissing all.
Speaker 1: Put out a song and we celebrate it. We're like, good for you, Abby. Yeah, it's like the playlist or anything. We'll see what happens. But Lunchbox just I don't know what his dealers with Abby or he guess it's a B for Abby. But he goes out of something called the Song Research Committee SRC. Right, it sounds very official to get people's thoughts on the song. I haven't heard the clips. I'm sure he's hand picked cherry picked these clips. Abby. Do you want to do the segment or no? We're happy not to do the segment.
Speaker 2: This just doesn't I don't know, it doesn't sound.
Speaker 1: Like a good idea. Do you want to do the segment or no? Because I'm not going to put you through this, and you know you can say no.
Speaker 2: We can, okay, But I feel like he did pick certainly.
Speaker 1: Stop at anytime. You can stop the segment at anytime, okay, Abby.
Speaker 3: The Song Research Committee is a non biased organization that goes out in the community and ask people their opinions on new songs hitting the market.
Speaker 1: Okay, Ray, give me the number one place. Excuse me, ma'am.
Speaker 3: I don't mean to bother you while you're wanting your plants and swinging on your swing.
Speaker 1: I'm part of the SRC, the Song Research Committee, and so what we do is when new songs come.
Speaker 3: Out, we kind of go around and just kind of get the public's opinion. And this new girl, Abby Lee Anderson, has a new song called ex Boyfriend Material, and I was wondering if I could play it for you give me your opinion.
Speaker 1: Sure, okay, and then it's the payoff. Okay, here you go.
Speaker 3: Yes, I just want to play a little bit and just get your opinion on it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it's good.
Speaker 5: It's hard because I'm not a big country music person.
Speaker 2: But it sounds like she has a really good voice.
Speaker 3: Okay, but no, but could make it on radio. But or maybe just play that in your basement.
Speaker 2: It does sound like a lot of other country music songs that I've heard. You know, it doesn't stand up to me.
Speaker 1: Why can you not just take her answer? And I go? But because you let her into a butt, I didn't you did you let her into a butt? I didn't you did?
Speaker 3: Okay, As a good research analyst, you have to ask follow up questions, but led her you said, okay, but there was no jory.
Speaker 1: Next next payoff? Right, what's you think? It's pretty good?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What what would you is that something you listened to? Like? What what did you think about her voice? I think her voice is angelic, but it's not my type of my interest of music. So you think it's good though? I think her voice is good. Okay, Well you wouldn't find yourself jam into that? Okay, all right, thank you man. I appreciate it so far. I'd say you're two for two.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: He got a little like a third of a dig in there at the end because the persons like, you know, it's like, but you wouldn't listen to Okay, he's getting nicer guys that he wouldn't listen. He has to remind it we heard him.
Speaker 3: But I'm trying to make sure that's what he said. I want to make sure his opinion is correct.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, next one. Excuse me, ladies.
Speaker 3: I'm part of the Song Research Committee, the s r C, and there's a brand new song, and I just want to get your opinion on it. I just want to see if you like able.
Speaker 1: Anders. You can't listen to it and tell me if you like it?
Speaker 2: What what did she say?
Speaker 1: You're making me the s r C is doing this job. One more, give me one more. I give you the con job. I think it. Wait, so you so like give me your feedback based on this very limited sample. You know, it just sounds like she reminds me of like Kelsey got Brady. Okay, sounds like you could be on radio. I mean quality, Okay, I mean it definitely doesn't sound like it's goned by an amateur. Okay, somebody a professional, cool man? Do you want to hear more of it? Are you good? Give me your name and I'll look it up. Abby Lee Anderson ex boyfriend material. I'll play a little bit all right, Thank you man, appreciate it. Have a great day. What was the point of that last playing of this five seconds of the song? Oh? I mean, I just I don't know. I was hoping at some point and be like it sucks.
Speaker 2: I really like that segment.
Speaker 1: I'm glad we did it.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Lunchbox.
Speaker 3: So you guys, I mean you tried as hard as you gonna get podcast. It's unbiased. I went and ask people. But oh, here making me feel comfortable by give me that hook again.
Speaker 2: Here it is es On Ready walk in too talking care you. I'm so kissed him all he's good time, he's sim.
Speaker 5: Run which.
Speaker 1: By the way, we're featuring ex boy from material on the one by Her Country. Wow, that's so cool. Program that in there for all?
Speaker 5: Abby?
Speaker 1: Was it based on the research that the SRC came back with their findings and I thought, wow, look at the s RC data. I'm not the where I thought I was going to go. I love it. It's anonymous by anonymous SBO. Here's a question to be Hello Bobby Bones. About four years ago, I bought my own home. Now my boyfriend's going to be moving in. Should he be paying rent? I feel awkward knowing that he'd be helping me pay my mortgage, But it don't feel as though should just get to live here for free either. What's your advice, signed landlord girlfriend? Yeah, he should, he should. And if you don't talk about it early because it will be uncomfortable, it's an he should bring it up as a matter of fact. He should say I'm moving in with you, but he may not. But if you don't bring it up and have that early uncomfortable conversation, it is going to be a palette of resentment that grows and grows and grows as he lives and takes and doesn't give back. So it's either get to the awkward stuff and get it over with or have it just fester and get worse and worse and worse the longer he lives there. So the answer is, yeah, absolutely should be paying rent, should be paying half. No, because it's your house, but he should be paying rent, and he should be paying part of bills because if he's using it, he's using it. But couldn't ruin the relationship because now it's like if what Now Now it's rent, right, so what if they have problems or whatever and she feels like, oh, I'm gonna break up with this guy. But he is like my my tenant. Now he's not signing a least, But it's nice that he's paying rent. It's real nice.
Speaker 2: Good point though they probably should have something in writing.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna hold off on something in writing. If you're moving in as a if you are actually moving in to have your own room in your own spacefent No, it'll be their place together. He needs to pay rent. He should have already brought this up to you. That should have been one of the first things that he said to you whenever you agreed to live together in the house that you're buying. Now, because he didn't, it may be on you, and that may be awkward, but you need to do it because if you don't do it now, it's gonna be way worse later because you're gonna get so resentful that he's not helping, or there could be another plan off he pays for all the bills. There just needs to be some contribution felt on your end.
Speaker 2: And that he's not just and groceries and cokes and cleans.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, you've got to work out the deal all those It needs to be discussed, what the situation is going to be. So be the landlord, but also be the girlfriend and then eventually you'll move in together and he'll own half of it. But yes, have the conversation. These are habits of women with a high IQ. Let's walk through them. We have women on this show very smart women. Also, don't confuse IQ for smart. IQ is like if you went your absolute hardest where you could get to. That's not in general. Oh, you can have a really high Q and be dumb as a doornail. Here we go. Number one. Talks to themselves helps you think better and solve problems more easily. When you talk to yourself constantly. We're not sure if she's like losing it or gaining it right, one of the two, or maybe a little bit of both. It depends on what the season is. Number two. Great sense of humor, more creative, better at handling difficult situations. If you have a great sence of humor, that's me. It's funny.
Speaker 4: Well, a sense of humor is also appreciating. It's I think it's appreciating other people's jokes. Not just like you can be funny, but like that you can think other people are funny, or certain circumstances are funny, and there's levity in life.
Speaker 1: That's a very intelligent thing to say.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I'd say, yeah, I mean everybody thinks they like everybody thinks that they like funny stuff. I'd put you guys in the six point five to seven. If it's a humor who's you guys?
Speaker 2: All of us were the same.
Speaker 1: Are you and MORGANA I mean yeah, I mean yeah. I would say generally, you guys are pretty funny and you think, yeah, yeah, that's a good one. Talk to themselves ten Sense of Humor seven. Next one, you like solitude? Yes? Is that being alone a lot?
Speaker 2: I can appreciate solitude. Yes, I like I need that to.
Speaker 1: Out running from the kids or or recovering, or you need it to grow, like to invest into something yourself. Both.
Speaker 4: But sometimes I think that our job can be so extroverted or going and doing things that I recover with some introverted time.
Speaker 1: Are you assaulted person, Morgan or just said she broke up? All right, I can take it here. I am.
Speaker 2: I enjoy moments of it, But honestly, I like.
Speaker 1: Spending time with people more open minded, willing to consider new ideas. I would say Amy has become exceedingly more open minded over the past five to six years. Season one of Amy not very open minded at all. Season ten of Amy extremely open minded. I think there's been some growth there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would agree.
Speaker 1: Through experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean Season one was in my early twenties, so I think that we all evolved.
Speaker 1: Some people are really open mind.
Speaker 4: Oh, see, yeah, I wasn't. I was a little more closed high observation skills. I don't know that this one's you not observation. I don't really think you pay much attention to stuff, So I think give an attention.
Speaker 2: That's my peripheral vision.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, I'm saying just in general, I don't think observing.
Speaker 2: I think that's some of my ADHD.
Speaker 1: Fair. They do not complain.
Speaker 2: I'm working on that.
Speaker 1: I don't really take you as a complainer honestly, Okay, good, Yeah, no, I don't.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's just a moment I'm talking to myself.
Speaker 1: When you're alone, Yeah, you're a complainer. I don't think you're a complainer. And so I think that based on these you talk to yourself, you have a pretty good steamer, solitude, open minded. I'd say you have a pretty good IQ. You think you have a higher IQ than like those two knuckleheads over there, because an IQ is how smart you are. IQ is like the potential of your ability to figure stuff out. Is she still playing an easy trivia right now? I forgot. No, she's kicked out.
Speaker 2: Because you saw me as a threat.
Speaker 1: That's true. What doesn't have to do with IQ's IQ. Yeah, higher IQ, Amy, if you had to pick you, Lunchbox are Eddy because i Q has have.
Speaker 2: To do is like sneak.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, I was sneaking.
Speaker 2: I Q he like he reads like he knows.
Speaker 1: But again, it's not about what you know. It's like your natural ability at the ceiling of your natural ability, right.
Speaker 2: I think that if Lunchbox actually applied himself more so, you.
Speaker 1: Think he has a higher k to you. Maybe wow about Eddie.
Speaker 2: Come on, I don't know what's up with that.
Speaker 4: He wins a lot of kings and I'm like it, Yeah, I feel like we're all ego.
Speaker 2: Let's just say that.
Speaker 1: Observation skills zero on that one. Okay, I want to play this. I mean I'd be happy to put some money on an IQ test. I want to do that, like fifty bucks of the Winter. No, no, lunchboxs will win it.
Speaker 2: The shame will carry with myself is not.
Speaker 1: Worth the device of the winter. Hundred bucks of the winner.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's insulting. You went up by twenty five dollars and be like this will change.
Speaker 1: Sense a humor. It's time for the good news.
Speaker 4: Shout out to the officers from the Hudson, Colorado Police Department because they recently stopped to help a seven year old girl who was having trouble with her bicycle, and as they were working on it, they realized like, oh, this is a little more difficult, like she could really use a new bike. So with the help of an anonymous donor, they were able to surprise her with a brand new bike just in time for her birthday, and they loaded everything up to crimewatch dot net and that's when the story started to spread and the gesture it just made her birthday so unforgettable and it's just really sweet of them to go above and beyond.
Speaker 1: I bet the copy paid for themselves. I bet that's the anonymous donor there or three though. I bet they all paid like thirty bucks and bought her new bike. Probably, if I'm guessing, it's great story. Good job officers, that's what it's all about. Good job that was telling me something good. This personally got an assault charge because they accidentally shot some of the water gun a water gun And how did you accidentally shoot him? You could you could shoot at somebody and hit somebody behind her, That's what I'm asking Or was it, Oh, let's lose. Still, assault charge and a water gun.
Speaker 2: It's a bit much as did you see her age?
Speaker 1: Yeah, fifty eight, here we go. Fifty eight year old Windy Wayshik is facing an assault charge because of the mishap with why are you guys against the you guys all like, I don't know. It could be a salt because it's water hit by a water like when you don't want to be wet. Okay, But that's not a salt. Okay, sucks. That sucks. That's not a salt. But if someone's walking into the mall and I just going shoot him with a water gun, is that a salt? Okay? She says she was having a playful water gun fight with a kid at a party. She accidentally hit the chest of a neighbor with water. She went over and apologized profusely. The guy called the cops. What a loser. This guy's a loser.
Speaker 4: I kept thinking when I was reading that that there has to be something we're not understanding.
Speaker 1: Even though she claims police never asked quote a single question and didn't even quote ask to see the water gun, she was charged while her husband stood by in disbelieve. She is now awaiting her September twenty fourth court date from CBC. This, dude, this is the worst neighbor ever. You may have had bad neighbors, this is the worst neighbor ever. Dude accidentally got shot with a water gun and called the cops. Yeah, that's terrible. They must not like each other. There's probably something there, like maybe she's loud or he's loud. As she calls the cops, you imagine the cops showing up. Yeah, we got afford it. Okay, yes, there was a shouting your water gun. I want to find charges. Is this not the most But if the cop.
Speaker 3: Shows up and he feels like it's so stupid, he doesn't have to charge her. But he obviously thinks it was a valid reason to be called because he went out there he saw.
Speaker 1: Is there any water gun shot ever that's valid to because saying it's like it's a handgun. Yeah, he's not even.
Speaker 2: Someone down and squirt them in the eyeball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you like, do the fire hose.
Speaker 2: Open their mouth.
Speaker 1: And it's got p in it, that's peebles, Like that's as salty like this dude should go to court.
Speaker 2: Not playing with a kid and accidentally.
Speaker 1: What's the charge. My neighbor was a freaking loser. That's the charge. Do we all feel like this a little over?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes? Okay, good thought. So after this, Morgan to tell us about what celebrities she saw in town. You want to do this. The problem with this is last time she told us it was an A less celebrity was Michael Murray, and that was that's like an f less celebrity. He's f.
Speaker 2: He's not.
Speaker 1: We can't do a list to me. It's got to be a list to everybody, like a what level is a celebrity? Well, we'll do it after this. Celebrities are just like us. According to Morgan, she ran into a celebrity here in town. What level would you put the celebrity on?
Speaker 2: I think it's today.
Speaker 1: I think it is when I'm scared. I had twelve questions. I'll go first. Was that a guy? Yes? Okay?
Speaker 2: Is he married?
Speaker 1: Yes? Hunchbucks. I know I'm trying to have in country music like this is like the base, but it's gonna be one of her TV shows that she likes from her teen drama day. We don't know that. Yes, you ask country music, all right? Is he an actor? I'm like that no, thank you. Is he in country music? Yes? Okay, oh my god, we could have gotten there. Got there one question earlier? Is he under forty? Hold on, let me check no, look, was he married?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, an artist, country music artist, yes, under forty under forty okay, that's five?
Speaker 2: Have kids?
Speaker 1: Yes? Adopted kids? No? Ooh that scratch is my theory, that's who I have? Yeah, tomstt have, Thomas Rhett. I was sticking Morgan Waltlece where my theory is right so far? But married, married and kids kids is probably? No marriage? No, I'm married, no marriage? No?
Speaker 2: Who she saw is not married?
Speaker 1: No? Married married, no marriage from Oh he is cud? Yeah? Kid? Does he wear a cowboy hat on stage? No? Say we got one more round. Has he been in the studio in the last six months? I think so?
Speaker 2: Hold on, I'll verify.
Speaker 1: But I think that was an acceptable answer because that means they would have come in. So that's seven married with kids under forty. Huh like probably barely Ello way, it sounded barely under forty. Oh, I got it.
Speaker 2: Is he in a band? I mean like, yes to six months more than one member?
Speaker 1: Is he in a band?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, bones what was your question that she said right now?
Speaker 2: I don't remember was he in here in the last six months yet? And it's yes, okay, and it's not a band.
Speaker 1: Let's talk. Does Ray have a big crush on this guy? Yes? Oh you got the answer? Do you have it Eddie or the womb? Wow? Eddie? I mean I know, yeah, yeah, but I'm next. It was it's obvious. Now they go ahead, Sam Hunt. Yeah, obviously he's a good job. Team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, I'm scared now, okay, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I would be scared too. When you thought Chad Michael Murray was a thought he was from.
Speaker 2: Seventh Heaven, No Friday.
Speaker 5: Hill.
Speaker 1: What was Sam Hunt doing? Sam?
Speaker 2: Hu was just walking around with his kid.
Speaker 1: It was kind of funny.
Speaker 2: He was like really dressed up, like kind of to the nine.
Speaker 4: He had a like a suit vest on and he was carrying his daughter and they were just walking around this really cool area in Nashville.
Speaker 1: Anybody bothering him?
Speaker 2: No, he was just walking hanging out with his daughter with the suit vest You have a monocle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I don't know if he was like dressed up for something specific. Read all about it. Okay, So Sam hunts. Celebrities are just like us walking around with their kids at the park. Good job. Speaking of celebrities, there's a celebrity that it meants she does not know a very basic life skill. So I'm going to tell you the story, then you tell me the basic life skill you cannot do. Okay, we'll do that. Coming up. Anna Kendrick says she does not know how to cook. Anna Kendrick is the actress Cups. You're gonna miss me when I'm going she did this on Cups? But what was that from? It's perfect? So she cannot cook? What's the basic life skill that you cannot do? Amy?
Speaker 4: Check all my text messages? Check all my text messages.
Speaker 1: You can't do that.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 4: But I'm not lazy, because there are things that I can't do.
Speaker 1: And it's not because I'm not lazy, but I mean I can. But you know what, she's right, I guess Anna Kendrick could learn how to cook, right. No, No, that's a skill you have to learn, Amy, Right now, if she spent the time, could check every one of her text.
Speaker 4: No, something like there's a I don't know, it's an executive function thing like No, No, no, no, no, I go and then like something freezes up.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, next thing and I move on.
Speaker 1: I know you're insane. I know I am. If you makes sense, ten thousand dollars right now, sit and check all your text messages. Could you also?
Speaker 2: If you Kendrick, she has to learn how to do it.
Speaker 1: Though she had to learn how to do it, you wouldn't have to learn how to do that. You can do it right now.
Speaker 2: I don't know exactly.
Speaker 1: There's no class that you need to take or someone has to show you how to do you need to watch a YouTube video click off.
Speaker 4: Fine, but I felt like it's pretty basic and for some reason I don't do it, Like why it bothers me?
Speaker 1: Lunchbox basic life skill? You cannot do. I can't sew. There's a lot of people maybe in the eighteen hundreds, that's a basic life skill. I mean, I think people can do it now some but I have no idea. But I don't consider that something that's a basic life When people use the sewing machine, though, that's pretty cool. You see that, You're like, wow, that's a basic life skill. I've seen people use, like as Saul, that's pretty cool, you know, it's just because it's cool. Maybe I don't understand what the basic life's I think yours churning. But actually we don't need to do that anymore. Now, fair enough, Eddie, I can't whistle. I see now we're talking. I think all of us can whistle. Eddie probably can't. I can't whistle. That's me. Oh that's good. It's me amy as a struggle. So if your life depended on it, would you have to be a good whistler check while your technologes.
Speaker 2: I can whistle better than my check.
Speaker 1: Oh that says a lot.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I didn't think that's a life skill. I just thought that was a talent, hidden talent whistling.
Speaker 1: You know how many times I've been walking my dog and I'm like, I wish I could whistle.
Speaker 2: There's no way I could do that.
Speaker 3: Because I can only snap with one big I can only snap with my lips. I can't snap with my right hand.
Speaker 1: See now we're just get in the ways that we're stupid. You know what I'm saying. If I think I could take whistle plases.
Speaker 2: No, because I think yes either.
Speaker 1: I think it could because I got better. I wressle with two different ways. I can do the any grip with the whistle, not the song, but how they whistle with their lips like this or and go. It's two different whistling types. Okay, what's the loud one when people put their fingers in their mouth. I don't how to do that. That's cool, that's so cool, that is cool. I can't do any of that. Morgan. Yeah, I can't whistle either. I can't tie a high You don't really need to, right, I think the guys probably struggle with that. I don't know how to do it either. I can tie. I have to do it for lunchbox with like special events. I'm like seventy percent. I can get it after a couple, but I won't if you're if money's I'm about to go to that as they needs whistling, like can I can manage it? Because I mean, really, we knew you ever wear a tie. I won't constantly. I mean back in the day people wore them all the time. Now the whole thing was sewing and comparing it back in the day now, so like ties are so like nineteen twenties people. I wear ties somewhat regularly, oh, just for I'm sure there's a business man getting ready for work right nowhere. Time. Mine would be like fixing a car. Knowing anything about cars. That's a basically life still the sky skilled that a bunch of guys know. I know nothing about cars. I couldn't put a smart plug in, I couldn't fix the carburetor. Could you change a tire? Absolutely, that's not fixing a car.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can't do that. I don't know how I could learn.
Speaker 1: Though, Arkansas, Keith realized what a putt I was, and before I left to go to college, he sat with me and made sure that I could change a tire and made me do all four of them on his truck, on his old Toyota. That's a lot of work. Yeah, but he made me do it over and over and over again. So yes, I can change that. I know nothing about cars. If I look at it, I don't even I don't know what's what man? Auto shops love you like are you walking? You're just like I don't know, man, someth's not working. They're just like perfect.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, nowadays, I think it's a lot harder because most of its computers, A lot of computers, a lot of computers.
Speaker 1: I don't really know to fix the computer either. I'm being honest, I don't want to do that computers. I don't know to do all that than sewing. You should have done check my email? Oh yeah, yours is like you not? Oh man? Yeah? True? That just confusing. Yeah, it turn your phone on sometimes.
Speaker 3: Like the other day, I accidentally my email somehow got to where the writing was like zero point five and I couldn't read the emails. I was like, I don't know what is going on. I kept I'd close out all right, let me log back into my email still like that. I tried it and I was like, I have my wife figured out and I had just hit something on there and it just back to one hundred percent. You also finger the craft out of your keys one finger at a time.
Speaker 1: I do like packet. You ever did the thing on your computer where you accidentally hit the button and the whole screen goes into like the browser. Just get it out. Yeah, I'm saying to get it out sometime. How do I get this off? That one sucks? Ray any life skills you have, I never lived in a city before, so parallel park, I never learned how to do that good one. It really stresses me out. Lunch has been there for it. I don't physically know how you guys get in between two vehicles by reversing and then maneuvering your entire vehicle over to the curb. I felt that because it took me a long time. Because I grew up the very rural area of Arkansas, we never parallel parked. I think I had to live in Austin like seven years before I finally got it. Aren't there cars now that do that for you? Yeah? I don't trust it. Okay, mine has it, but I don't trust it.
Speaker 2: It came naturally to me.
Speaker 1: Parallel parking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean because right it was like we even though I grew up in Austin, he has like we parallel parked all the time. And it's not like we were downtown like when we were sixteen. Parallel parking like it's just something you learned as an adult.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know if this whole list is like rais is a basic life skill. I think me knowing anything about a car is a basic life skill. But I think sewing whistling basic life's not. I think that's just like checking your text messages. That's at the bottom of the Where am I right now? Let's see?
Speaker 2: I got how many read Oh gosh, it's gotten bad. How does that happen?
Speaker 1: What's the number seven and five text messages?
Speaker 2: That's what it says. That's seven old five.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. But it's gotta be like how many emails?
Speaker 2: Some group texts?
Speaker 1: You know, how many emails? Seventy's stupid?
Speaker 2: What is an eleven voicemails?
Speaker 1: I sure you mine twenty sixteen? You have voicemails from twenty sixteen?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Some that I haven't ever listened to, Like, oh, here's one, ohy, haven't I played this? These are from my dad?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? It's like her dad who died? Who left her message? If Amy, if you listen to this, she'll save me if she hears that she's playing. Okay, why is it not playing exactly? I'm out there anymore. We're done. Here's a voicemail from yesterday, Amy, How you doing girl? I got a morning corny? Why do hot dogs look.
Speaker 3: The same because they're in red?
Speaker 1: That's pretty funny, and you know what even funnier from that collar? Yeah, don't like it? From where I'm from? You, I mean all right, give me one more ray. Hey Bobby, we saw you at the Ou game.
Speaker 3: I was waiting on you.
Speaker 7: Just leave the Red Solo Cup song like keep.
Speaker 4: Sat you with on the radio, but let me go out.
Speaker 3: No, I love the song that you'll play.
Speaker 1: But anyway, it looks great. Thank you. They ended up doing Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue. We were going to do Red Solo Cup and the Toby Keys tribute at the Oklahoma football game, but they made a last minute change. They were like, we're so close to nine to eleven, we'll wait and do Red Solo Cup at a different time. I respected it, but it did look up all the words again just a case because you think you know the words, but they change Red Solo Cup changes they do, I lift you up? I hold what did? I proceed the party? Let's have a party. So it's all like all over the place. We sang that with Toby once and I thought I'm gonna nail this song. And I was like, proceed, let's have Oh my god, I don't know what. Let's where, but yes, thank you for that. No, Red Solo Cup is the best receptacle. And then I will punch myself and my testicles, vegetables or whatever. It is, pile of stories.
Speaker 4: So gen Z and millennial women are throwing themselves success showers to celebrate things like new jobs, promotions, career milestones. It's a party that's very similar to a bridal shower or baby shower, but it's celebrating the achievement professional.
Speaker 1: For do they like can you buy them? Starting? Because that, to me is what a shower is. Otherwise it's literally just a party and something I'm not good at, something that I wish I were better at that I've tried to be a little better at is being in the moment and celebrating us success. Because any sort of success I have, I go one, uh, well this won't last long, or two oh my god, if I don't keep it up, I'm gonna lose it. I like that gin element op whatever.
Speaker 2: It is in millennials, that's us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you can throw your call them some millennial I'm on that fringe, and I'd rather call it s gen X because I was really in adulternative music. Yes, yes, I see that way into like see out their ground see and so I just like to say, gen X, I know I'm in that, you know, eighty and they say it could be either one.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm definitely in the way.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm Nirvana Pearl Jams. Who Yeah, it says yeah, I'm good, you're good. Yeah, I like it. I think celebrate good things, yes and big or small. Yes, do as I say, not as I do, is what I say. But that the shower would be funny if you're reachter forgives, I'm also okay for it because that's hilarious. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like I just got this promotion, I'm buying a new place, and I need to do some cows.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So, speaking of working, I have a list of jobs that make Americans the happiest.
Speaker 1: Probably jobs I don't know. I'm not going to go they make a difference, like or they accomplish something in the day and they can let it go at night. You know, boards end are going well in at five is a fitness instruction worker. Go ahead.
Speaker 4: In it five is a fitness instructor, which I think you're impacting people's lives daily.
Speaker 1: Okay, and you're probably feeling pretty good physical because you're doing a lot of fiscal work off your ahead.
Speaker 2: For a designer, there's.
Speaker 1: So what kind like interior designer or like clothes designer or graphic Yeah, anyway, I think that's just bullcrap.
Speaker 4: On ahead three software developer, bull carap two carpenter.
Speaker 1: Okay, that was in construction. But you get to go, you use your hand, you create something. You're able to go A to Z and move on and separate yourself from it. I wish I could do that and you can stare at what you just made and be like, yeah, that's it. I did it.
Speaker 2: And j C was a carpenter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he was the second member of INC. Justin then JC. No, not that, not that one, Jesus, Oh, why you really meant j C? From I was like, wow, I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: Oh and at number one, this is a job that makes Americans the happiest A real estate agent.
Speaker 1: That's so no way. I just know too many and they're not that happy. No, like a couple of them are, but most of them are. Just like the market, it's a buyer's market, it's a seller's market. And they have to answer their phones all day and they're on, Yes, they're on all the time. Man, never get the day off. Okay, what else you got?
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, just since we're being a little negative, thereative and real. No, I know, I know, but I will say the unhappiest workers, a male carrier, a pharmacist, and security guards.
Speaker 2: This is the top three.
Speaker 1: So unhappiest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so be nice to your male carrier, pharmacist. Right there are your security guard and then quickly a bar song by Shaboozie.
Speaker 4: It is the number one country airplay chart for the seventh straight week. So he broke Carrie Underwood's record for a song that throws you into country music like Carrie Underwood, Jesus take the wheel that put her into country music with that song, and it was at number one longest.
Speaker 2: Well, Shoboozy just broke it.
Speaker 1: Everybody's always in the stuff the longest. That's new records because of digital stuff. I the song is great. I love it, and he just broke it. In two thousand and Morgan Walland just broke jc's record for most disciples whatever on streaming, Like, wait, what so I hear you? That's great. The song's massive on.
Speaker 4: Because eighteen years it took to break the record eighteen years, eighteen years.
Speaker 2: That's my file.
Speaker 1: That was Amy's pile of stewards. It's time for the good news.
Speaker 3: A nine year old boy didn't show up for elementary school. His teacher called his mom said, hey, he never made it a class, and she's like, well, he was walking down the sidewalk.
Speaker 1: He's supposed to be going to school. So, oh, he's missing. Call nine one one.
Speaker 3: The search crews are out, news helicopters in the sky, and the news helicopters going over the boys apartment complex and he's like, hey, wait a minute, is that a boy on the roof of the apartments.
Speaker 1: He was up there because he was playing hooky to school. He was just out on the roofs chilling a big chair, like a lounge chair on the roof where like people are going sit and do whatever. Yeah, so they found them. That's a good news. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So the news helicopter, Hey, we got a subject up on the roof if you want to go check.
Speaker 1: It looks like the boy with the orange tie and the police got him down. And the roof looks like a pretty nice place to hang out. There are plants, lounge chairs. I don't want to be up there too. All right, good story, that's what it's all about. That was telling me something good. What did the fish Shay when he hit the wall. Damn yeah, like in the Lake, we've done it as giving him a three ray.
Speaker 6: So I understand that Lunchbox is trying to get out of going to thunder down Under.
Speaker 1: Because he cares for his soccer team. But wasn't he the one they like stole the soccer.
Speaker 6: Teams for reward money and spent it on him and his family and not the team. Why does he care about the jerseys being there and not just giving them to somebody else.
Speaker 1: He just doesn't want to pay up his bet by going to thunder down Under. The all male review show SCOO, we good on this. I thought we're good.
Speaker 7: I've heard lunch so I'm not sure if he's what he's going to do with the soccer team or come to the event.
Speaker 5: I feel like he should come to the event. Yeah we're good, I mean the where he's going. I assume, Okay, we can't not be good, right? Too big of a bet? I mean too big of a I mean didn't ask you my schedule. I mean it's just weird how my schedule doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: You know, Hey, you just do it when we want you to do it. Couldn't have done it on a Thursday. You bet this like I didn't say it and just force it up on you. But you're the one who took the bet, right, But I didn't say, Hey, I'll go on Wednesday, this date. I said i'll go. But you love the dates and when they are and what you have. Yeah, just don't let them do it. Don't don't fall for the trap I almost did. Okay, Amy, Let's get the Morning Corny, The Morning Corny.
Speaker 2: What is the trees the least favorite month?
Speaker 1: It's a tree's least favorite month.
Speaker 2: Sept Timber.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good, Timber, Yeah, Timber, that's good. That was the Morning Corny. That's pretty good September, right, tim Timber, that's right. That's a good one. Lunchboxes upset. We go to our iHeartRadio Music festival this weekend, and part of it is they put us in a hotel and then we're just running the whole time. It's gonna be on Hulu, by the way, Friday and Saturday night ten thirty nine thirty Central. But why are you upset? Because I get no respect around here.
Speaker 3: And I don't know if the bosses do this on purpose, if this is them sending a message, But every year we stay at the Aria, which is a nice, beautiful hotel. And so this year I get my confirmation says you're at MGM Park and I'm like, what why am I downgraded?
Speaker 1: MGM Parks? And I hit up Amy, I said, where are you at?
Speaker 3: She goes Aria, I'm Aria, Bobby's at Aria, and I'm like, oh, so everybody's at Aria.
Speaker 1: I'm at MGM Park. See there you go? Why are we two at mg Yeah? What's going? Why?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know that that's that's four seasons versus days. In Man, it's literally not are you sure? Yes, yes, it's it's to Waldorf Astoria. It's not not MGM Bones Park. Mg It's different. It's to park your rock. It's not it's a nice place. No, I'm not saying it's not nice. Sof you don't even know how nice it is. No, it is. I've been there. I just don't know why I got downgraded from Aria? Like what did I do? I guess what did we do that we don't deserve? Got it? We're not seeing the same way like they look at us lower. I'm sure it's just it's not scuba Steve, You're the guy, Yeah, what's up? How come Amy and I are at Aria and they're at MGM Park. If you want the real answer or do you want me just to like something? Answer? I mean, I don't know anything about this, so go ahead. I mean it's a little bit of bits, too much inside baseball. I mean, I'm nervous to even say it. Go ahead. Why are you laughing? I don't know. He's nervous about something, and he's never nervous about saying something. Doesn't really matter because both hotels are just nice. I'm thinking of the park M Gym. I said there every year parks. It's attached to Italy. It has a lot of great amenities. I love it. I preferred over there. It's closer to the arena. It makes more sense. Go ahead. But the reason was, you know.
Speaker 7: Budget cuts and there's there's money they're trying to save on interesting. Initially the only people that were invited were Bobby Amy and myself, and then a client got tied to an event, so then they invited you guys. But they're trying to save money, and so the PARKAM Gyms a little more affordable versus are.
Speaker 1: You time out wet to the festival. I didn't know that a company. I know that you wanted the real deal answer. That's what I'm saying a lot of inside baseball, But that's the truth. It's cool. We're not so we're not going. Though, by the way, there are others who are not going. Would you rather not go? I mean there, would you rather not go? I know that question? No, no, that's not that's not the question at hand. Though. Here's the thing. Okay, what do you got There are certain people that do afternoon shows that are going and I was not invited originally. Well, man, this is but I think it's all that they can provide at the festival, like that they'll put them on a national broadcast. Hello, do they ever put you on the national broadcast? I don't know why not?
Speaker 3: Now that you answer the question, I can't be I've always wondered that. I've always wondered why they never put me on the national broadcast. Gonna be honest with you, yeah, I've always wondered that. Like, guys, I'm here, like put me on the that like, and they don't.
Speaker 2: In Vegas?
Speaker 1: What do you do? I know a lot, But do you go to this and that you go hang out and talk with the executives. Yeah, I don't even know now because some of the executive No, I don't even want to say that. We don't say to Scuba, say what you're gonna say, and then you also bail out, So say what you're gonna say.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's one executive that I've met a lot, probably twenty times, okay, and every time he goes, hi, nice to meet you, and I've witnessed it, I'm.
Speaker 1: Just like, h this is a little Then you need to leave a bigger impression. Your impression. I love the biggest country show in the nation. How big of an impression blaming it on them? You should look at yourself and go, Okay, I must need to do more because obviously what I'm doing is not resonating. Okay, and we'll go with that. But it's not going to change unless you go with that. I'm not saying it's right.
Speaker 2: Do you like you know, tickle him and be like, hey, you don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't think you'd like that for those So are you where Amy and I are staying is a five star hotel? I guess? Or five? What are we staying? A four star? Okay? That's downgraded pretty good star though upgrade not being invited. You know, at least we're going exactly so, were you guys waves from over there? No, we don't wave. It's gone. Would you at least come hang out with us for a day. You don't think that part of town. You're out of your mind. And that is the end of the first half of the podcast. Another podcast. That is the another first tip of the podcast. That is the end. Another first tip of the podcast. You can go to podcast to or you can wait a podcast to come out.