Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: YouTube too, What's up? What y'all thought y'all wasn't gonna see me.
Speaker 4: Let's stop playing.
Speaker 5: Hardest working minute show biz.
Speaker 4: Let's stop playing. Let's let the team in. I'm gonna let the team in. I'm about justin cameras.
Speaker 3: I don't like how yeah, d y l University, what's going on? This is gonna be a big one. This is gonna be a big one. A lot of talk of the town sheep, a coin going crazy, bigcoin theoryum Troy's fixing camera during the actual production. First time only this has ever happened. So yeah, this is this is this is this is it.
Speaker 5: This is it.
Speaker 3: A lot of people have asked questions for a learn very long period of time. So this is our crypto mastermind that we will be putting on today, and we're gonna, We're gonna, We're gonna get the job done for sure. I mean it's it's even worse now but.
Speaker 6: Not commercial bread.
Speaker 7: Oh man, the folks, what all right?
Speaker 3: Let's do this? All right, you two? I know you guys have not gotten enough of us yet. Yes, okay, so she but to the moon, Yes, she but to the moon.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: We are gonna have a very very special this is gonna be special. Like I said, this is like one of these things where one time only you might not never see anything like this ever again. It's is the only time that we've done this publicly, So it's it's gonna be classic. It's gonna be a legendary situation. That's the best way I can really describe it. So before I go into too too much detail, let's let's bring the guys in here, but let's make some announcements while we while we have.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Troy definitely made it work.
Speaker 4: I made it words. I'm about to go fix it. I just want to let the guys in.
Speaker 5: It's like a hurricane, ya crazy.
Speaker 3: So Africa, we are on our way and we have a networking event in Nigeria. We have a networking event in Legos, Nigeria on Tuesday at seven o'clock. So we need everybody in Nigeria, everybody in Legos to come out. The R s v P link is on our website under earn your Lesion dot com under the Nigerian tab.
Speaker 5: So check us out. Man.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a legendary, monumental event. My first time ever going to Africa, and we leave tomorrow. We leave tomorrow morning. So this is the last thing we we We stopped everything that we had going on for this.
Speaker 5: So Alistair, what's going on.
Speaker 6: Brother, what's going on? I'm doing alright, how you guys doing.
Speaker 3: Ah, we're just trying to figure this camera thing out, you know, it's just uh, it's one of these things.
Speaker 6: That no worries. I'm trying to figure stuff out here myself.
Speaker 5: Yeah. That's good. That's good.
Speaker 3: That's good, you're good, all right, Yes, yeah, that's looking crazy, man. We have a certain standard to Uphell, you can't. You can't play with the shield like now, it's crooked again. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 5: All right. So Alistair is in the building.
Speaker 3: Also before we start market Monday's live at the Apollo Theater, shout out to Ian. That's going to be a legendary situation and that is going to be on Black fri So No.
Speaker 4: Number twenty six. Make sure y'all in there.
Speaker 5: Make sure y'all get your tickets for that.
Speaker 8: I told you I don't play ourselves fifteen hundred season there too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's going to go crazy. So all right, here's what I here's what I want to do. I want to just you know, just get everybody familiar what's going on. Then we're going to jump right into it. So every month, the last Wednesday of the month, we have these what's called open enrollments where we have a YouTube live and we pick a different topic. Sometimes it's on real estate, sometimes it's on stocks, today it's on crypto. And what it is is a eyl University class, but it's open to the public. So eyl University we have it every single week. We have a class that we run for eyl University and that's you know, part of eyl University's platform. So once a month we have the Wednesday class is open to the public. So we do this for a variety of different reasons, but you know, we do it for just give you an insight of the world of eyl University.
Speaker 5: Let you see how it looks.
Speaker 3: Let you see, you know, the type of classes, the type of education that we provide. So this time we want to do something different. A lot of times we bring our friends on like that have been on the podcast or you know, different people that we have relationships with. But this time we want to do something that was actually homegrown. So we have oh he got the whole oh mag drop and everything.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So part of Eyo Universities we have clubs. So we have over twenty clubs. We have like real Estate Club, we have a club for earners over fifty. We have a military club. So one of our probably the premier club, no disrespect to any of the club, is the Crypto Club. And the Crypto Club has been on fire. So the Crypto Club is not something like where it just tells you like by this crypto it's actually like education and it's a community and people educate each other and they get people familiar on, you know, what's going on in the crypto space. They brainstorm best practices, talk about new coins on the market, how to invest, security, all that stuff. So it's an actual community within the community. So the president of the Crypto Club is my bro Alistair. He's been on Market Mondays before speaking and he is just a wizard when it comes to cryptocurrency. So he's the president of our Crypto Club. And then the other gentleman that will be joining us today is another EYL professor who has taught a variety of different classes for us on investing and Lawrence. So Lawrence is a young man who I got introduced to who Troy really describes as a stock market genius, investing genius prodigy. Yeah, so this is both. This is in Housetown. I like to do this because it's like, we don't want to just have you know, people that you might have heard of. So, like the whole point, and that's kind of been the whole premise of EYL when we first started and even up to this day, is we introduce the world of people. We've done it with Wall Street Trapper, We've done it with Ian, We've done it with MG.
Speaker 5: The mortgage Guy. The list goes on. We've done it with Miss Business.
Speaker 3: So we like to grow talent in house and people that are actually knowledgeable. It doesn't matter how many followers you have, it doesn't matter if you're verified on Instagram. It matters if you know what you're talking about and if you actually can relate to information. So these gentlemen know what they're talking about, their in house talent, and we're very thankful to have them on the platform.
Speaker 5: So first and foremost, thank you guys for joining us. Appreciate it, thank you, thank you for having thanks.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I just want to shout out well, right before this, we had a meeting with all the club leaders and one of the things I was speaking about was like, look what value can do. Alie still was part of the book club, started his own the crypto club inside of the university and now he's getting to speak.
Speaker 4: To the world about his expertise.
Speaker 8: So that just shows you when you pour value and lead with value, these are the byproducts that so shout out to you again, Ol said yeah, and the pride to himself shout out twenty two, twenty two year old. I feel like Jay when we brought like he brought young christ Hie ninety seven. He's only sixteen, he's only twenty two.
Speaker 4: Y'all yelling for a street.
Speaker 3: So we're going to get into this because it's a lot of stuff that's going on right now in the crypto space. Sheba coin has been a talk of the town. Sheba coin. I put a post up that was crazy. If you invest in one dollar in sheba coin at its lowest point and over the last twelve months, it would be worth six hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Today it is on fire.
Speaker 3: It is one of these things that has become like the new doge coin. Everybody's talking about it. It's all over CNBC and CNN and Twitter and all of that stuff. So that's obviously, you know, gets people interested in crypto. Bitcoin of course, has been on fire. It kind of pulled back now, but you know, Bitcoin crossed over sixty thousand dollars last week, so Bitcoin ethereum crossed over four thousand dollars. The total market space is two point seven trillion. And this is something that I think is interesting because I put another post stuff where the whole entire crypto.
Speaker 5: Space is two point seven trillion.
Speaker 3: Apple has a market cap of two trillion, So what does that mean? Like one company almost has the market cap of the entire crypto with thousands of crypto coins. So to me, that's encouraging because it still means that there's so much more room to grow, Like this crypto space is still in its infancy. A lot of people get, you know, intimidated and feel like it's too late to invest in crypto. They missed the boat. It's not too late. Crypto currency is in its infancy still and there's a lot more room to grow. So if you haven't invested in crypto, if you don't feel comfortable, this is why we here today to fully educate you. We're going to answer questions. The gentlemen have presentations, they're gonna talk, We're gonna ask them questions. So you're in for a treat and for a treat. So I want to get right into this. Before I get into it, I just want to just explain what EYL University is because this is what we were doing here. So university is an online educational platform that we started over two years ago, and what it is is the actual interactive learning experience, so we do every single week. We have a class where you actually get to ask questions zoom format. But then we actually have monthly financial planning calls with me two hours. Then we have biweekly real estate calls with Matt. We have a book club and a movie club with Troy. We have a Facebook group with over seven thousand members in it. And then my favorite part of the whole situation is the groups. So like I said, we have over twenty groups. We have real estate group, we talk about you know, the earnings on Wall Street, went in, took about stock Stock group, we have the Crypto group. We have all of the different groups. Yeah, and this is these are infinity groups inside of the EYO University. So when we was modeling university, we really modeled it after a real university and took the good parts out of it and took the bad parts took the good parts and threw the bad parts away. So the good parts of a university, I feel like are the infinity groups, people working with each other, building a community. So once again, these two gentlemen are actually in house eyl University professors. So we're gonna have a treat. We're going to talk about the cryptocurrency. We're going to get questions answered, and yeah, we're going to give you an insight to Eyo University. And this is what this whole thing is for, so you if you're interested in joining Eyo University. The last time we did this, we lowered the price for the whole entire year to seven hundred dollars for the year, and we kept that running. But we will be raising that but we're not going to raise it until Friday, So Friday night we will raise it. But right now it's still seven hundred dollars. So that type of value, I don't feel like anybody has ever put together that type of value for seven hundred dollars. We're very cognizant, well, we're very cognizant of our price point and we try to be responsible. I don't criticize anybody's price point, but you know, we feel like, you know, we want to be responsible, but we still have to have some level of you know, a price that is built in the best.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So seven hundred dollars for all of this for the entire year. So if you're interested, I'll put the link on to ewy University dot com right now and you become an earner. But that's enough of that. Alistair foot coin. Let's let's let's let's let's start with Alistair first. Since he he's on top of the of the screen, Alistair, the floor is yours brother.
Speaker 4: And you're ready to co host. So if you got to share, you can go all right.
Speaker 10: Thanks, Uh yeah, I'll share my screen. So I want to start out with bitcoin because bitcoin is the one coin that moves everything else. It's like it's the granddaddy of it all. And I want to talk about the Bitcoin cycles because it's very important to know about the cycles of bitcoin, even if you're not currently invested in it. I know some people may have started their investing journey with Doge or Shiba, but you really have to look at bitcoin because it dictates goes what goes on in the cryptocurrency market. Now, one metric that a lot of bitcoiners use in order to predict the price of bitcoin is the stock to flow ratio. And the stock to flow ratio is something that has been used in commodities a lot, and what it basically measures is the current stock of bitcoin compared to how much new bitcoin enters the market, and they use that in order to predict the price.
Speaker 6: And they do that around what's.
Speaker 10: Called the bitcoin having, and the bitcoin having just means that they cut them out of bitcoin that's being created in half, and that happens every four years, and around every four years we see these bitcoin you know, run ups in price. We see like these great spikes. So this is one chart that I like to look at for the long term. And what we can see here is that the color full lines are the bitcoin price and this straight black line is the stock to flow estimation of the price at that time. So what we see here is that as time goes on and as less bitcoin is being created, the price goes up, but we see that it doesn't follow it exactly. It follows it, but it does follow the trend somewhat. And right now we're right here, so at this point in the stock to flow ratio, bitcoin is estimated to be They estimated to be at about one hundred thousand around this time, and right now is at around sixty thousands. So we're under the stock to flow, but we're still following that trajectory. And this is important to know about, like I said about the stock to flow ratio, because when Bitcoin tends to run up during its during its marketing market cycles, everything goes with it with it's doe shiver everything. And just to show you a history of this, I have a couple of charts. So this is a site called coin market cap. You might be familiar with this if you're researching coins.
Speaker 3: Yeah, talk Can you talk about that? Because I wanted I want I want this to be a full education for people, because I know some people might not have any expertise in crypto at all. So coin market cap is a very important website, the first website that I got introduced to. So can you talk about coin market cap?
Speaker 10: Definitely. So coin market cap is I use it as like a research site. But what it does is it basically gives you a list of all of the coins that are available. And right now it's probably nine thousand last time I checked. It's probably more because there are more coins being created every day, but coin market cap is usually the first place you would go if you want to research a coin. And what I have up here right now is just a snapshot of what it looked like in the symbol of twenty thirteen. So of course we have Bitcoin, which was still at the top at nine hundred dollars. But if we look at the top ten here, I mean like coin some of you may know if you follow crypto if you don't, like coin is one of those at one point premiere coins. We have XRP, but we also have peer coin name coin mega coin that also had these dramatic price increases, and if you go and look at coin market cap today, these coins are nowhere to be found. So one thing we see is that Bitcoin has the staying power and it drives the market, but a lot of the other coins may not have.
Speaker 6: That staying power.
Speaker 10: And again it all goes back to Bitcoin being the driver of the market because of these havings that happen every four years. Actually, now the prices are coming back up. So as we see here, we have this doctor flow estimates about one hundred and eight thousand dollars bigcoin should be right now, which is within range of what I mean, we could possibly go to one hundred and eight thousand this year. That's what a lot of the low ball predictions have Bitcoin going to. So and again this trend continues on in twenty seventeen. This is a snapshot from twenty seventeen. Looks a little bit different, but at the same time we have Bitcoin at the top. Of course, this is where we see Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, XRP. But again the top ten looks nothing like it does in twenty thirteen. And if we look at it today, we have a whole host of different coins making their way in the top ten. So Bitcoin Ethereum is still number two. You notice we no longer see light coin in the top ten, XRPS at number seven sliding out, but we have different coins. We have Doge, and of course the coin that everybody's so crazy about right now is Shouba. And I'll bring this up to say that these coins tend to come and go. There are a few coins that really have that staying power for the long haul. So if you're looking at investing, you really want to find those coins that can at least stay relevant for several market cycles. You don't want to get caught up in the hype of certain coins unless you're a trader and you know how to properly set your entry and your exits. This is just a history lesson that I like to show people because when they see the types of returns that crypto offers, one thing I say is like, yeah, welcome. Just watch out for the bear market because as fast as these coins go up, as fast as these coins go down and end up in irrelevance, and this market cycle, I would say it's been dominated a lot by even though we have Shibba Indulge coin. Smart contracts have really been the thing that has been the story of this market cycle. And for those of you who don't know, a smart contract is the best way I can describe it is a program on a computer that handles money and executes business logic. And because of those smart contracts, we have a coin like Shiba Shuba is actually a smart contract on the Ethereum blockchain. And if we see, like if we look right here, if you look at the end of to date of these smart contract platforms, you could have invested in pretty much any of them, just picked them and you would have gotten a nice return except for in their computer, but anything else with this Ethereum, Cardinal, Solana.
Speaker 5: So let's let's let's let's talk about this. This is important.
Speaker 3: Like I said, we're gonna talk about shit, but we're going to give you guys some what you need. If you're interested in a cryptocurrency, you need a full education before you invest. This is what This is why we call it eyl University. It's like a real full education. So what you're explaining right now when you talk about Ethereum, Cardana, Solana, Polka Dot, these are all platforms that you can actually build a coin.
Speaker 6: Off of, that's correct.
Speaker 3: So this is so, this is why when you see the rates of returns like Ethereum four hundred percent, Cardana one thousand percent, Polka Dot three hundred and ninety two percent, because it makes sense like these are actually the highways that the cars are actually driving on, right.
Speaker 6: That's correct.
Speaker 10: So you can you can build coins on these smart contract platforms. You can build lending protocols or lending apps, you can build exchange apps. So the amount of creativity that you have, you can actually use it on these different platforms to build some that you can have. So when I so you can use these smart contract platforms to build something any sort of financial products that you would find in traditional finance. And this is what's really been driving a lot of what's been happening in cryptocurrency for this cycle. And the reason why is because of decentralized finance and staking. So those are the two I kind of group them together because it's really about earning a return on your investment outside of the financial system. Now to discuss to go into staking. Staking is one of the strategies that you can use to earn interest on your crypto assets. And one website I like to go to to look at different returns for crypto assets at steak andrewards dot com. And when you go to stakanrewards dot com, it shows you the type of rewards that you can get. So for Solana, you're getting six percent back if you stake your Solana. And when I say staking, what I mean is that when you stak your assets.
Speaker 6: What you're doing.
Speaker 10: What you're doing is you're locking your assets into the protocol itself. And if there's a staking node running, the steaking node would actually add transactions to the blockchain and for adding those transactions to the blockchain, you get a reward. So for Solana it's six percent, for Cardono it's six point zero one percent. So instead of having your coin sitting on coin base or binance, you can take your coins off of the exchange. You can stake them. That way, you can have some residual income coming in.
Speaker 4: Alista real quick.
Speaker 8: So proof of steak is obviously you're just getting paid for having the coin and allowing people to build off of it correct.
Speaker 7: Uh somewhat.
Speaker 10: So you're getting paid for adding new blocks to a blockchain. But in order to do that, you have to put up some of your assets, and they do that as a way to prevent any bad behavior, because if you add any sort of transactions that are not correct, then your steak gets slash, meaning that they remove a portion of the assets that you put up. So you have the you can earn an interest on it, but if something bad happens, you can actually lose your coins.
Speaker 8: A lot of people will hear those two things. They'll hear proof of steak firsut proof of work. And I know one of those things is you know Etherium is one of those platform that's going from one to the other. Can you just touch on what proof of work is as opposed to proof of steak.
Speaker 6: So proof of work is different from proof of steak. And one of.
Speaker 10: The things you hear about proof of work is about the energy costs. But with proof of work he does the same thing. You're still mining transactions, but instead of putting your coins up, you're using a more energy intensive process to add the new transactions to the blockchain, versus proof of steak, where you're not using that energy intensive process. You're putting your coins up. And the goal of all of this is just is to add more transactions to the blockchain. They're just two different ways of doing it. And with Ethereum two point zero, Ethereum is actually moving over to proof of steak. It's currently proof of work, but the proof of steak chain is actually you're actually able to stake on that proof of steak chain, and Ethereum should be doing what they're calling it the merge. I think that happens in Q one of twenty twenty two, So by that time your Ethereum should be a full proof of steak chain and that should help with some of the high gas fees that people complain about.
Speaker 6: And if you don't know about gas fees.
Speaker 10: Gas fees are what you pay in order to conduct a transaction on the Ethereum network.
Speaker 3: So how do you how do you think that that will affect Ethereum as far as you know price targets and things of that nature when it switches over.
Speaker 10: So for price targets, I think it's definitely going to have a positive influence on the price uh, mainly because like for one thing, gas fees. One of the main hindrances right now when using Ethereum, especially for new people coming on, is the gas That's why we've seen a lot of the other smart contract platforms rise platforms like Solana, Cardino Avalanche.
Speaker 6: But when Ethereum moves over.
Speaker 10: To proof of steak, you're you'll see lower gas fees, you'll have higher higher transaction throughputs, so you'll be able to do more on the Ethereum network, and that should push the price.
Speaker 6: UH.
Speaker 10: One thing one theory that's been going on, or when talking point they talk about is going back to bitcoin. Bitcoin has a having every four years. They say, the effect of this merge happening for Ethereum two point zero could be like three havings in one So if you look at how every having the bitcoin price goes up, they expect that to happen for ethereum as well. But that's one of the uh, that's one of the theories that that's out there. But it's definitely gonna have a bullish impact on the price, gotcha, just because it just makes it more user friendly. And again, like going back into smart contracts, there's something called decentralized finance, and I like to describe the centralized finance as being able to use financial products and use financial services without having to build to a traditional financial institution. So that's lending, that's you know, trading derivatives, and a lot of the things that you can do in the financial system right now, you can do it in DeFi. Even as far as creating your own index funds, all of that is available to you in decentralized finance.
Speaker 5: Now, can we can we can we just talk? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I want to just DeFi is extremely extremely important. When Mark Cuban came on Market Mondays, he said, if he was just starting out with fifteen hundred dollars, the main thing that he.
Speaker 5: Will focus on is defile.
Speaker 3: He said, he would that's like, that's everything and you know, obviously Mark Cuban is worth three billion dollars, so when he said that, a lot of people you know, was interested in DeFi. So yeah, I want I want to just I wanted to just say that before you go into it, just to kind of preference it. Like that's something that Mark Cuban is said on our platform a while ago. So it's very important that we covered. Is defile situation.
Speaker 10: Sure, definitely. So DeFi, like I said, it gives you access to certain financial products and services without having to go to a bank. So one side I like to go to the research anything happening in DeFi is DeFi Lama and this is a site that gives you all of the different uh DeFi apps that you can use across any blockchain. So whether that be ethereum Solana, avalanche, it has it's sort of like the coin market cap, but for DeFi. And when we look at here, when we look at this this dashboard right now, there's two hundred and fifty three billion dollars locked in DeFi. And when I say locked, that means people have taken their money off of exchanges. They're taken there where there's eight uh Solana whatever they've taken it off of Coinbase, they've taken it off of buying, and they're using it now in DeFi. And with DeFi you have different apps that you can use. There's lending, there's exchanges, there's asset management, there's insurance, there's most of the most of the same products that you can get traditionally you can get in DeFi. And one of the biggest platforms in DFI right now is AVE. Ave has about eighteen billion dollars locked, meaning they're managing eighteen billion dollars in value. And the crazy thing about this, what a lot of people don't get is that in order to use AVE, you don't have to sign up with You don't need your Social Security number, you don't need to fill out any applications, you don't need to go through any of that process. As long as you have a wallet with some assets in the wallet, you can go onto AVE and be able to save money and earn interest on that money, so you can use AVE as a savings account.
Speaker 8: Alis the real quick because I'm glad that you said the word wallet, because I get this question a lot of times.
Speaker 4: Can you just go over what a wallet is? Let's talk hard wallet.
Speaker 8: Let's talk coal wallet. Let's clear up the definition of wallets in the different types.
Speaker 10: Sure, so there, like you said, there's the hot wallet and the coal wallet. But a wallet is essentially an account where you hold your assets. And you have hot wallets and coal wallets. Hot wallets are connected to the internet and coal wallets are usually a piece of hardware, but they both serve the same function. It's just a way for you to hold your assets in your own custody instead of keeping it on a coinbase or Gemini or a binance. And the thing with the wallet is when you start, when you set up your wallet, you're giving what's called a private key, and that private key is you can think of that as the key to your vault. If you lose that private key, then you lose access to the vault. If if somebody else gets a hold of that key, then they also have access to the vault. And so it's very important that you keep that private key safe. Another strategy that I always recommend is to have multiple wallets. And I say that because the blockchain is a public place. So if you have one wallet and you have all your assets in that wallet, if I know your address, I can actually go into your wallet and see what you have. I actually did this on one of the crypto calls where we actually looked at what was in Mark Cuban's wallet. So that's just an interesting tidbit, like always have multiple.
Speaker 4: Wallets, allegedly allegedly.
Speaker 8: I mean, I'm glad you cleared that up in and I see a lot of people typing yes, so they say, is a nano ledger a wallet.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's a wallet, but that does not live.
Speaker 8: On the internet, right, so that would not qualify under the definition of a hot wallet.
Speaker 10: No, yeah, it is. Yeah, a nano ledger is a cold or with some people would call it a hardware wallet because it's on a piece of hardware. An example of a hot wallet would be meta Mask, and meta Mask is the main wallet. It's like the number one wallet for use in DeFi, and it's a very convenient wallet to have because you're able to use the meta mask to connect to some of these apps. Like I said before, when you connect to AVE or when you connect to any other DeFi protocol, you don't sign up on anything. All you do is you connect your wallet and you use the protocol. So I can actually show an example of that. Actually, before I get there, I just want to show more of DeFi because going back to Shuba, one of the things that I heard from people about SUBA is that SUBA is going to be creating a decentralized exchange. And that's two. And they bring in they started the decentralized exchange because defile, like I said, it's very hot right now people are using it. But if we look at what subar swap is doing, and subar swap is what's called a decentralized exchange. So I would want to know from like, if you can just show of hands, how many of you have actually used subar swap. And I bring that up because a lot of people bought into ship the for the reason that, oh, well, they're going to be creating an exchange. But if you look down here, it's it's really not much that they're managing in their exchange. It's only four hundred and sixty seven million dollars in value. Compare that to some of the top protocols like Curve and Sushi swap, they're in the billions of dollars in value. And then I'm also looking at this market cap to total value locked it's when these are under one or somewhere around there that's a good value. But if we I calculated Shibba and it was that sixty six percent, and what that means is that compared to its market cap and the amount of value.
Speaker 6: That's actually being manager on that exchange.
Speaker 10: Like it's greatly overvalue compared to a lot of the other decentralized exchanges in DeFi.
Speaker 3: So let's let's do this for a minute because I want to. I want to get to questions as well, and that's going to be the bad part of the So I know you have some more stuff, but I want to bring Lawrence in to to speak before we go to Q and A. So Lawrence, Lawrence, you ready, yes.
Speaker 7: Sir, I'm locked and loaded, all right, all right?
Speaker 3: Brother, So yeah, Lawrence Eyo, University professor, a wizard, whiz kid, let's talk about let's talk about crypto and I want to also, don't worry, we're gonna answer questions too, because I realized that everybody's at different stages of this. So what I don't want people to do is become discouraged if you don't know, if you don't understand the conversation. So don't worry staying. We're going to talk about, you know, basic stuff as far as how they get started, and you know the basic level. You know, I'm the I'm the third grade guy when it comes to explaining things, so you know, I'm very cognizant of that, and I understand that everybody's at different price points, but it's important to know you know all of this information.
Speaker 5: So Lawrence, Yeah, let's get into this all.
Speaker 7: Right, you sir, appreciate it. I'll got it to share my Speren definitely big time shout out to Eyl. Appreciate you guys for having me on as always. I loved always being here and appreciate the energy. I'm excited. So I wanted to talk about a couple of things I'm pretty much gonna get started crypto investing in twenty twenty one, and why security is like, honestly one of the most important things. A lot of times people just want to hop right into crypto, don't know anything about it. And one of the biggest things that I found when I started investing in cryptocurrency back in twenty seventeen was that so many people have made so much money off of crypto but never were able to properly secure it. So one of the things that he was just talking about is really really key when it comes to crypto, and that's securing your assets. I actually have right here in front of me a Ledger security device and it's a Legend nano S, and I also have legerd nanto xs, and so I'm going to break down the difference of the legdo s and the legerdnao X and why it's important to have these wallets. These wallets come with typically anywhere in between an eighteen and twenty four word phrase that you may have to remember. You can write it down, have it in your noes multiple places, so you can actually send your crypto back and forth from coinbase, Gemini, Uphold, whatever platform that you're using. When you hold your crypto on this, you actually own your crypto. When you're buying it on Robinhood and you're buying it on these platforms, you don't really own your crypto. When you put it onto this, your own platform, you own your crypto. There is no fraud department one eight hundred number to call saying, oh my god, someone stole my car. If someone takes this, you need to be responsible like, you have to be a responsible person when it comes to investing in crypto. There's a lot of people who have made millions and billions of dollars in crypto and haven't seen a dime from it because they did not take the security aspect very important. Also, why having one of these devices this is this key. What you'll see happen is is when a lot of times we get these major, major high runs and we get a lot of people influxed into the crypto space when it's all over the news XYZ, what happens is you'll see Coinbase may say, oh we're down for six hours. That's not something that you want to be consistently happened to you. You'll see Binance might be down. You'll see all these different platforms having network issues and problems. So you want to be mindful of that. And I always tell people that before you ever put any money into the crypto space, you must have a security device. That is like my number one rule when I'm talking to people about investing in crypto is security is key because you can make a lot of money, but if you have nowhere to house it and secure it, what's the point. So Ledger security devices. Only buy from the actual website. So I'm about to get into this, like why buying from the actual website is so important. So you can actually come.
Speaker 5: Here to.
Speaker 7: Ledgerlive dot ledger dot com and you'll see they even have alert pretty much right on their website saying beware of ongoing and phishing campaigns. So what happens when you buy it from potentially Amazon, you buy it from another third party website eBay wherever. What happens is that someone can order a bunch of these ledgers and then go ahead and hack them, and then you buy it off of Amazon, and you buy it off that third party website, and then you put your crypto on there, and they actually have access and can steal your money. So it's important that you only buy it from this website. You do not want to buy a legend nano from anywhere else. So if you come here to products, you have the legrodnetal X and the legend thatal S. So the S if you come here, the S is going to be sixty dollars sixty dollars right now. Now, the S is only compatible via your computer, so you must have a computer. It's only compatible via your computer. Now, if you come to the X, you can actually download the app which was I was saying earlier, Ledger Live. That's the actual app that you can actually have on your phone, and you could collect connect the legend net x to your actual computer. So when you connect it to your computer and your smartphone, so you can actually have it connected to your smartphone and be able to track it just like if it was your bank account at Bank of America or J Morgan Chase wherever, and you actually open up. You can actually use your face ID open up and make those transactions back and forth. Now, the biggest thing is when it comes to you actually sending this back and forth, because it's important that you do not miss a letter in your actual tag and your wallet code when sending your crypto back and forth. Like I said, there is no one eight hundred number to call cry and saying, oh my gosh, I press the wrong button. Can I get my money back? It's not happening. Once you send, it is gone. So the great thing now is that you actually have those QR codes so you don't really have to do a lot of typing. So when you're sending back and forth every place that you purchase crypto and when you're taking a look, Robinhood is now trying to even install this where they actually have your actual wallet, so you can actually send out of Robinhood to other platforms that'll be coming soon to Robinhood. But if you're on Coinbase, if you're on Voyager, if you're on Gemini, you're on any of these platforms, when you purchase and it's stored on there, you have a unique wallet that you can send to and from and so utilizing that and make sure that you're using a QR code and scanning it is going to be really efficient and key. I know sometimes you know, we get faster typing and texting. You might miss a letter. This same the time where you want to misspell something, have some spell check on your phone, whatever it may be. So the ledgerd n X or the S and an easier way is you can go ahead and get a bundle. You can get these three so you can partner up with your cousin or your friend or your wife, whoever. You could partner up and get multiple ledgers, and you can get it even cheaper at a discount. So it's no excuse why people don't have anywhere to secure their crypto before we even get into talking anything about cryptocurrency. Security is number one. You can make all the money in the world in a cryptospace, but if you're not secure your assets, there's no point all right back to the slide. So I want to talk about, like what's the benefits honestly when we talk about blockchain, unless we like really getting too breaking down like what is actual blockchain? Because this is like an important topic of what a lot of people are talking about and having questions saying, what is blockchain? How can it be useful for me? So the thing about blockchain is, and the thing about bitcoin and ethereum there are a decentralized network. So one of the biggest problems that we've had with the US governments and governments across the world is the control of money supply and the ability to be able to manipulate that money supply. So when you take a look at bitcoin, there's only a certain amount of biitcoin ever going to be made and created. The brother before me at broke down a great point talking about every four years. There's a reason why crypto took off in twenty sixteen. There's a reason why it took off in again and we're seeing it do what it's doing now because people understand the system. So what is decentralized hearing in the US, we live in a centralized economy, and so what does that mean. You have a Federal Reserve Chairman Drone Powell and his team in the United States where they actually control the money supply, where hey, he always talks about, hey, we can just print more money with bitcoin. You cannot do that. So there's a limited amount of supply and that supply gets cut every four years. And so what you're going to see is what this is basic. This isn't anything really hard. I think a lot of times people make it more complicated than what it is. If I take supply from something, but then more demand continues to come in, what is going to happen to price? If it was Jordan's, if it's bitcoin, whatever, price is going to go up because there's less supply, but now there's increase in more demand. And so when we start talking about blockchain and what's the benefits we talked about talk about peer to peer transactions. When we think about how countries actually had to transact, countries had to use to transact through wires or had to take cash via military from country to country to do business and trade. With blockchain technology, this is actually going to build smart cities. We're already seeing smart cities in China right now. When we start thinking about self driving cars like Tesla Level and we start thinking about that type of technology, a lot of that is going to be powered by blockchain. Right now, there's a smart city being built in Arizona by Bill Gates. All of this is being powered by blockchain. So that's one of the main benefits. The future that we're going to live in is going to be powered by blockchain. So crypto platforms coinbas Uphold, Crypto, dot Com, Gemini, and Voyage. Voyager our five platforms that I'll say, it's good for people to be able to purchase crypto and get started with and then transfer to your ledger. As I mentioned earlier, so the benefits of using peer to peer transactions. So he mentioned the crypto coin XRP, which is one of the fastest coins in the world. XRP has been delisted from most of those platforms that I just named. Accept Uphold. XRP went under a lawsuit that talked about a little bit with their peer to peer transactions and some other things. Hopefully that gets revolved. What we'll see now. One of the things with XRP is if someone was in Africa right now and I'm here in the United States and boom, I could send them money in like five seconds. They can send me two hundred dollars. I can send them two hundred dollars. So one of the things is that the benefits of using those peer to pair of transactions. It's between you and that person on that blockchain network and that ledger. So that's important to understand that using peer to peers of transactions in crypto is really one of the main benefits that people love to use crypto and the efficiency and the cost. So when we talk about wire transfers, when we talk about the cost of bringing cast from a country to another country, that is highly a high cost. That is a high cost with crypto, those transaction fees when it comes to wires, and when we talk about bringing cash to place to place, those transaction fees cost less and less. More like they cost less and less. So I just tell people, like benefits of using peer to peer transaction is key. And the platforms I mentioned was coin based, Voyager and Gemini Crypto dot com uphold. Those are all the platforms that I mentioned before. I seen someone ask about that. So how to avoid like crypto scams because I think this is one of the biggest things that people get caught up on. Someone sent me a DM on Instagram, or someone called me or text me saying it set up a coin based account or set it up my wallet. If someone is asking you to send them crypto or asking you to buy some crypto and set it up and give you their give you your wallet password at x y z, please ignore them, like please please ignore them, please block them. No one is going to be reaching out to you from a fake page asking you to send money and it be legit.
Speaker 8: It's not legit, including us and including us, y'all.
Speaker 4: That's not us.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, that's not us. Please YouTube, Let me just get it. That's very important. Let me turn the camera on YouTube. Public service O YouTube.
Speaker 5: YouTube.
Speaker 3: If you are on YouTube and you see earn your Lisia asking what they're doing is they're creating other pages using earn your Lisia.
Speaker 5: They're using the emoji.
Speaker 3: But it's not like if you go to their page, don't have like one hundred subscribers or like two subscribers. But it's confusing because it has our name and it has our.
Speaker 8: Logo, and they're always on our comments.
Speaker 3: We are we have never asked anybody for crypto. We are not asking you for crypto. So please don't send any crypto. Please please, please please.
Speaker 8: And then that's YouTube A's ig. We're not asking for any money. Please don't do that.
Speaker 5: Public service announced.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 8: I'm glad you said that, Laura. I appreciate you.
Speaker 7: Yes, sir, yeah, No, it's important for people to understand that because you got to understand why are they doing that. They're doing that because, like I said, there is no one eight hundred number to call. You're not able to call them. So once you send them that money or you give them that access to that whilet it's over it, they're taking it. So please guys, stay away from those. I know that's one of the main things that a lot of people always get caught up in when they first get into crypto, not knowing, you know, the ins and outs of it. So I really wanted to mention that here tonight how to avoid crypto scres, smart contracts, and just something that he touched on very in definite. I want to talk about it as well too. So smart contracts pretty much permit trusted transactions. So that's the way you want to look at it when you were talking about this blockchain technology and understanding how this is going to continue to evolve as we go through time. So one of the things in the decentralized network, in the blockchain network is the code to execution. So what he talked about in the codes to execution, transactions are trackable and irreversible. So that's one of the things that I was just saying, like, once you send someone money, it's irreversible. The transactions are also as well trackable. So it's key to understand that these self executing contracts, this is what binds a lot of times these particular transactions together. So this is the transparency part when we talk about smart contracts. So crypto is a very transparent place. It is not controlled by centralized entity, and that is the biggest thing. It's not controlled by centralized entity. And so that's why when we see certain things happen in economies across the world, where we see certain things even throughout the pandemic, there was a reason why theoryum went up as much as it did and didn't just go up just to go up. It was a reason why bitcoin went up as much as it did because people started to lose faith in the government's ability to be able to control the money supply and be able to control economies. And people said, enough, we've been experience and what a hyper inflationary economy where we're seeing costs of live and increase exponentially because of the amount of money that's been put in circulated into our economy. So when we start to think about why people are actually coming to execute these smart contracts, why people are coming to purchase cryptocurrencies, it's a true heads to inflation over time. So the influence of monetary policy, what roles will the Fed play, and why some regulations are good. So I talked a lot about decentralized network and Alistair did before as well, but I want to talk about the influence of monetary policy and what we've seen and why crypto in the crypto space has grown so much in the past twelve to eighteen months. So what roles will the Federal Reserve play For the people that don't know who the Federal Reserve is? We have the Federal Reserve chairman, Drome Powell. So Drome Power is someone that I would ask everyone to go research. Been the Federal Reserve chairman for the past few years. And when we've seen the amount of money that's been put into our economy via unemployment checks, SBA loans, when we see from stimulus checks, all of those different things have now put a bunch of money into our circulating supply, and they've just continued to print. But the thing is, you cannot print your way out of a problem. Eventually there is a debt to pay. And so what happens is is that people have now seen, oh my god, like my dollar is not backed by anything. My dollar does mean no good in my bank account. So the same way that people take their money to go and invest in a stock market, as the stock market is another hedge to inflation, people are using the crypto space to be able to hey, let's go invest here and get a year. That's all that we're people are looking for. People are always looking for a yield. A yield is a return. So what roles will the Fed play? So as the Federal Reserve continues to print money, and as the Democrats and Republicans continue to approve packages of spending major spending, trillions of dollars of spending. We may continue to see assets like bitcoin and ethereum continue to grow. Why because people are looking for that hedge. People are looking to get a yield, and so that is one of the main roles that the Federal Reserve played by their actions will directly have an impact to how crypto will perform in the future. And why some regulations are good. So there's a lot of people who have purchased crypto on some websites that I didn't even name. You got some crazy websites out there. Because what I want people to understand is for people that don't know, the beginning of bitcoin, in the beginning of the crypto space wasn't so good. A lot lot of crypto is being used for dirty transactions on the Internet. I'm just going to leave it there. So some regulations are good. Why because there's a lot of crypto platforms out there that people made millions and billions of dollars and the government did not collect taxes. So I always like to look at things from both sides and never like I'm always on one side. Always like to look and see what is this size saying, So from a government's perspective, we don't have no problem with you guys trading your crypto, but we want to be able to get our piece. Uncle Sam needs to get his piece as well too. So some regulations are good because there's been a lot of people who have purchased crypto on some of these platforms and actually haven't seen any of their returns. So this is why I say be careful of buying crypto on certain sites that you have no business being on. You buy crypto on these certain sites, they lock you out. Next thing, you know, you made twenty thousand dollars. But did you make twenty thousand dollars No, because you didn't put on your ledger. You left it on there and then that site ended up getting shut down for not following regulations. And that site got shut down, so did your money go as well too. So there's the reason why platforms like coinbase was able to ipo in the US stock market because they follow systems. They followed the regulations by sept by the SEC. They send you your tax documents at the end of the year so you can account for what transactions you place how much crypto you bought so xyz. So some regulations are good in this space because we understand that there's a lot of people out here that do some bad things, and it's important to understand the influence of monetary policy. So paying attention to the decisions that are made here not only in the US, but also across the world and the Asian markets, in European markets will directly have an impact on the future of crypto. So why supply and demand and circulating supply matters, So like this is key, and I what he mentioned on coin marketcap dot com is honestly this is one of the best websites to use. So we're just gonna honestly start here at ethereum right now, leasm nott there in bitcoin we have eighteen million circulating supply, So that's how much supply is out there when we start speaking about bitcoin. So what I want people to kind of get in their heads and start to really look at is start looking at circulating supply. So the way we look at circulating supply in the crypto market is the same thing as outstanding shares in the stock market. So outstanding shares is how much shares are out there available to be purchased. When we start taking a look at circulating supply is the same exact thing. So when you have a lower circulating supply and demand creeps in rapidly, you see a huge increase in price. So there's a reason why Cardono could never be bigcoins price. Look at this circulating supply compared to bigcoin, to cardinal circulating supply, Cardno has a vast enormous amount bigger circulating supply than bigcoin does, so they have way more supply. You're talking about eighteen million, and we have to come all the way down here and compare it to thirty three billion. We can't compare that, So that is why we see bigcoin erners.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 8: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like check out as fast the receipts, a digital tipping is a breeze and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank brilliantly boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 7: To have these volatile moves and they move up and down. So bigcoin is like the Amazon or the Tesla of the crypto space. The reason why Tesla Amazon moved the way they move Netflix is your Rokus, all of those companies, even your game stops. They move like that because they have a low amount of outstanding shares, whereas a cardono is really like an Apple. You see Apple has seventeen billion outstanding shares seventeen billion, where Tesla has nine hundred million. You can't compare that circulating supply. So that is why Tesla moved the way they move, and that's why Apple moves the way they move. They move a lot slower, and that's why we see bitcoin. Bitcoin has a way wider range and moves at a way rapid pace versus our cardono that moves a lot slower. So it's important to understand circulating supply, and it's important to pay attention when you're looking to invest in a cryptocurrency to say, hey, what's the circulating supply.
Speaker 5: That's one of the I want to cut you off from minute.
Speaker 3: That's one of the best things that would set you're doing an amazing job. But that's one of the biggest, biggest things that people don't fully understand circulation supply. That's what like even a coin like XRP, look how many coins it has out there. So when you look at the potential price point, when you look at moves, all of these things, that is something that is not talked about enough.
Speaker 5: So I'm glad you said that.
Speaker 3: If you don't get anything else from this presentation, that is a gem not just on the on the crypto side, but also on the stock market side as well.
Speaker 7: Yes, sir, yeah, So that's important for us to pay attention to. As I scroll down here, if I look at XRP, XRP has forty seven billion, but if I look at Solona, Slona has three hundred and one million. We take a look at Ethereum one hundred and eighteen million. So these have smaller circulating supplies. So this is why we see the price moves that they make. Also, we take a look and if I type in we start to look at Tron. We see crypto coins like that. You take a look at Maker or a lot of people were asking like, oh my gosh, why did Maker make the move that they did. Maker has a low circulating So it's important to understand that not just in the crypto space, but in the stock market space. So that's why it's really important for us to pay attention to supply and demand and why circulating supply matters. So how to benefit from playing quote unquote as coins I won't curse?
Speaker 4: So when we.
Speaker 7: Start to think like how can we benefit from this, what I tell people is you want to put money into these coins that you see pop up, like Ashiba that everyone's talking about. You want to put as little amount of money in those as possible. If you hit, you want to put a small amount because you don't want to be bet in the house. What happens is is that people come in and they say, oh, my gosh, I seen this on TV. I've seen this on YouTube. I've seen someone put this on Instagram. They made money from this. Boom. I feel like fomo fear of missing out. So then they feel like boom, like I got to hop in. And then you end up putting ten thousand in but you ain't even never invested in your life, but you putting ten thousand on sheep but you don't know nothing about investing, But you putting ten thousand in something you know nothing about because you're being greedy. So it might have worked out the first time, but then the next time you do it, it ends up what not working right. So it's important that I want people to understand to stay away from just putting money on any coin that you come about and find. In twenty sixteen and twenty seventeen, there was a lot of people who lost money big time, thousands of dollars lost life savings because of greed. Because what's what can happen is is, okay, sheep has checked out, all right, But there's people out there that come up with these coins and say, hmm, let's make a coin called rocket coin, and then it comes out and then they set up shop, they raise capital, make millions of dollars, then they shut the platform down, and they run off with your money. That has happened a lot of times in this space, and what I don't want to happen is new people coming in that don't really know a lot about anything come in and just start putting money on cours just because they found this website. Boom, oh this coin is, you know, twenty cents, so this coin is less than a penny, so I can get a million coins. So it's gonna go to a dollar, I'm gonna be a millionaire. I don't want people to make a habit of doing that if you benefited from a dodge coin. There's been people who are still bag holding on dodge coin because they thought, oh, Elon's getting on NS ANDL is gonna go to the moon. It's going to a dollar, it's going to one hundred dollars. So be weary of just listening to people on social media telling you what's going to happen. What you want to understand is when everyone's typically talking about a coin, or everyone's typically talking about an investment, it's typically time to sell. If it's all over social media, if it's all over the media, it's typically time to sell. You want to buy the hype and sell the news. So am I saying that a lot of these coins can't benefit you know they can because these coins could be equity builders. That's the way I look at it. You can make ten twenty fifty thousand off this type of coin, but then boom, take that money and put it into a long term investment on the stock market, put it into bigcoin and ethereum. Things that have been proven, things that we've seen over time growth. Take the risky plays that you've made money on and put it into something more stable and more consistent. Don't go back out. They're still trying to gamble. So using technical analysis to buy crypto. So I know a lot of people are always like you know, I struggle with technicals, struggle with reading charts. So I want to make this very simple. Just gonna take two minutes, and I want to make this very simple for people to be able to kind of understand, like, Okay, where should I be looking at Because there was a lot of things that was said, particularly about bigcoin during this time. We saw bitcoin back in the middle of May retrace back now all the way to about thirty thousand, And what I want to bring quickly break down is I'm looking at bigcoin to USD pair and I'm on a technical timeframe called the weekly and daily. I believe that everyone, if you're looking at the crypto space, you should be a long term investor. I'm not really into the traded I don't really like people to just trade frequently in the crypto space. I like people to be able to buy hole, make money, and invest. When we see the fifty to sixty percent downturns, because these fifty to sixty percent downturns are nothing new in the crypto space. The last time that bitcoin hit twenty thousand and twenty seven towards in the twenty seventeen it took a long time for bitcoin to get back to that price, But there was plenty of times where bitcoin dropped to four thousand and then it came back up to twelve thousand, So how can you capitalize off of that? And also how can you see things from a bigger timeframe? So taking a look at bitcoin to USD, one technical indicator that I would recommend for people to have is price. Price is your number one indicator. Mac the's RSIs all of these cator's lag price. So what do I mean by that? Without price? There is no Magde without price, there is no RSI without price, there is no bullet er Beard. So I'm gonna give a shout out to Ian Dunlap. There was a reason why he was speaking about that twenty eighty four hundred and forty four price. That was a major support level for bitcoin. So Ian just didn't pull that number out of nowhere. He pulled it from where he's seen. What he's seen a technical level that was going to be hard to break underneath. As we saw back here January fourth, this year, January eleventh, January eighteenth, January twenty fifth, every candle on the weekly timeframe accounts four week, so all these were weeks. So as we saw early on in the run of this last run of crypto, we saw crypto kept pulling back to that level that he was speaking on, that twenty eight thousand, four hundred level. So that was now we have bigcoin that hit sixty five thousand the top here and then it pulled back and to climb a little over fifty percent.
Speaker 5: Red red pain are gonna be mad at you too much?
Speaker 11: Too much?
Speaker 5: Give it away? It is is.
Speaker 8: Wait wait you know, oh we got lef on the lunch shut.
Speaker 5: Out, shout out to market, mondays shot.
Speaker 7: By bad I'm bad Ian, Yeah, but uh no for real. Now, So when we see price revert back to these levels multiple times, so we had about five six seven instances of price reverting back to this level and it does not break. We categorize that as a major support level. So for those that are new to looking at this chart, it's saying, yo, what is he even talking about? Trading view is the website that I'm using. Pull up BTC to USD, pull up the weekly timeframe, and start looking at major support and major resistance levels. So what we saw was we saw a break underneath a major support level. It reverted back to this major and it was sitting here for about two months. And so what you want to understand is that you want to be paying attention to technicals when you're looking at investing in the crypto space. You just don't want to be buying. Oh it's at sixty thousand, and I don't want to miss out, so let me just go buy. No, you want to find a good entry. Is it going to be the best entry? Is it not going to go lower? It could, but you put yourself at a better advantage when you're able to use technicals to define, hey, where I'm looking to enter at this specific price. So we had a combination of a major bounce here towards that end of July, and we saw coins like Solona, We saw a lot of cryptos turn back up, Ethereum Bitcoin, But it was a technical reason why. Now Here is where I took where I was telling people like yo, don't worry about the China stuff. You know, everyone was saying, oh my god, China's banning Crypto. A lot of that is smoke, guys with what's not being told to you on this media is those people that's sitting on CNBC. They missed a lot of this stuff. I'm gonna tell you a lot of those people on CNBC, and a lot of those people are lazy. They don't do the hard work. They have people who do it for them, and a lot of times their people miss stuff because lazy habits were off. And so what happens is what's the easiest way for me, me to be able to buy something fifty percent cheaper. Well, we got to start thinking who runs the media. These wealthy people, wealthy billionaires, people you ain't never gonna see, You ain't never gonna see their face. They run this country, they run these markets, and so it's important for us to understand. It's easy if they miss something to say, go out here and put this narrative out here for a month or two, guess what was happening all here. That's why every time it hit these that level, it kept bouncing because guess what institutions were buying? Billionaires were buying people were buying there, and so it's important to under stand a psychological aspect of investing in the crypto space and investing in general. It's a lot easier if I miss something. If I know I have the power to go on SEEINGBC and say, well cryptos you know going to zero or I embarrassed on crypto right now and it falls, it's an easy opportunity now if it falls fifty percent, because what I'm going to tell you is ninety percent of people in the world don't do the hard work. Only ten percent of people is actually going to go do the reading, do the homework, do the technicals, do all the hard stuff. So ninety percent of people sat and said, oh, CNBC said this, so sel and that's what happened. But guess what the ten percent come in and swoop that up. They take that opportunity. And so that's my point there with the technical piece, And why is the crypto market so volatile? This is one of the questions I always get. The crypto market is very volatile because a lot of times there's a lot of wea cans, there's a lot of people looking to get rich quick. When it comes to the crypto space, there's not a lot of strong hands in the crypto space. There's a lot of people look in at boom, how can I make this money today? And there's a lot of whales. So what is a whale. A whale is someone who holds a large amount and vast majority amount of crypto. So when the whales move, if there's someone who might own two to five percent of one coin, if they make a move, well guess what that's gonna drop that price. And so a lot of times when the whales make their moves, that creates a lot of volatility. One of the things that you'll see on Sundays typically Sundays a lot of times where you see a lot of the volatility. A lot of the red days typically happen on those Saturday nights and Sundays throughout the day. That's a lot of times where you'll see a lot more volatility in the crypto market. But this is a market that moves twenty four to seven guys. It never stops. And so it's important to understand that the cryptocurrency market is very volatile. I always tell people, if you don't really have a high risk tolerance, this is probably not the place and it's not to be discriminatory, but it's just to be honest and transparent. It's like, if you're not comfortable with the volatility, then you should be very careful investing in the crypto space, so you should have a high risk tolance in my opinion. Twenty seventeen Crypto lesson, It's to be quick. Twenty seventeen Crypto lesson taught me what I just explained to you about the analysts, about people talking on CNBC all of that. There was a lot of people that said crypto is going to zero, and those same people are the people now that's all bullish on cryptos. So guess what they were saying that because they didn't have a position in yet. So be mindful of these people that we think are trying to look out for us by telling you the truth, typically go the other way. If they're telling you they ain't buying or they're bearished, they're partypically doing that. If everyone's becoming bullish on crypto, that's where you should be weary. That's when you should and that's what happened in April. Everyone was bullished. We've seen Ethereum go to four thousand, we've seen bitcoin, go care about it. We've seen coins doing crazy stuff if they're in Classic went from like twenty bucks to one to eighty. We're seeing all kinds of crazy stuff. That's typically where you want to sell. That's typically where it's like, all right, I want to sell take some profits. You want to understand is that this is a this is a very dirty game. This is and this is the hardcore truth. This is a very dirty game. And in twenty seventeen I learned a lot. I invested in crypto before I even invested in stocks, and a lot of the crypto transactions and the players that I made put me in a position to be able to invest in stocks. But I look at the crypto space to be able to build your equity. If you are investing in those smaller coins to build your equity off of them, you don't want to be putting house money on them. So my twenty seventeen crypto lesson is, do not be afraid to take profit, and do not follow the masses. It is really key. Do not follow the masses. If everyone's telling you to buy this, buy that, go the other way. If your barber is telling you, hey, did you buy this? I'm buying that, but they ain't never had a conversation with you about investing a crypto before. Do you think that's something you should be doing. No, So you want to be wary of that. You want to be careful of that. That's really important. And the twenty seventeen lesson taught me is like, pay attention to, Yes, what's being said on the news, but also understand that's a lot of smoke. And that's not just the crypto market, that's the stock market and you know markets just in general. My top coins for people to watch in twenty twenty two one is chain Link. Chain Link is in ethereum based token. I would say for people to go research chain Link. You can find it in a ticket l I MK. That's one of the things that I would tell people to pay attention to and watch in twenty twenty two. Chain Link is one of those. Also, I would tell people as well to continue to watch XLMS Stellar Lumens. I would tell people to continue to monitor Stellar lumins. And those are just the two coins that I typically wanted to recommend for people to just take a look at some research on. And the last thing is Yo stay in the top ten to twenty crypto coins. Please don't start deviating into things that you don't know nothing about. Please pay attention. Ultimately, you got to understand that this space, like I said, is very volatile. You don't just want to be buying things because you feel like, oh my gosh, this is cheap and I can get a million coins of this coin. You want to stay away from that type of mindset. Focus on consistency, Focus on yo, I want to do this for twenty thirty years. I want to leave my kids big coin. I want to leave my grandkids great grandkids. I want want them to say, yo, I was you know, I was out there working. So have that mindset when you're investing in crypto space. Don't have the mindset of I'm gonna put I'm gonna leverage my mortgage, I'm gonna pull out all my savings, I'm gonna pull it all on Sheba. Like please, don't have that attitude because all it takes is one bad term for Sheba. And if you didn't learn it on dodge coin and it happens on Sheba, you should have learned your lesson the first time. She was going crazy right now? Yes, but it ain't gonna go crazy forever. And so that's all I wanted to say. I love e y L. I appreciate e Yl for always having me. You guys are honestly, this audience in this crowd is monstrous, and yo, like I love it. So Troy Rashad, thanks for having me.
Speaker 8: My dog, he said that. That's all I got to say. Standing ovation, man, Yo, round of applause for these two gentlemen.
Speaker 3: Please stand in ovation. Never been done this real by anybody ever on on on on this scale. That ever, well that's a fact. But Yo, this this is this is a like I said, we have a masterclass and man, this level of information. How much would would institutions and people pay pay for this? How many people? How much would they charge for this? Like this is ivy League level education for free. By the way, mind you, mind you, it costs you nothing.
Speaker 8: And I mean the two gentlemen obviously a brilliant and we said, like, yo, just scale down the piece and today had to pull back some of the information. So that just tells you the wealth of nowe that these two guys have incredible. It looks like when Shack and Coley did forty and forty.
Speaker 3: We're gonna go to Q and A. But before we go into Q and A, we just want to make an announcement alive. So if you just joined us, you know that Alistair first gentleman. He's the president of our Crypto club for ey University and Lawrence. He's twenty two years old by the way, wiz Kid, we just signed him, and he's a tenured professor. He's going to be teaching a class for Eyle University every single month, and he does not only he's.
Speaker 5: Doing crypto today, but he usually does stop that's what we're usually talking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he does he does stocks and crypto, but he usually does stocks. So he's tenured and he teaches a class. He's going to teach a class for Eyo University every every single month. Like I said, I mean, you got to look at higher education, and there's no higher education at Eyo University. So when you're looking at Harvard for eighty thousand dollars a year, NYU for sixty thousand dollars a year, you name it, Yale for seventy two thousand dollars a year, Northwestern for sixty five thousand dollars a year. EYL University seven hundred dollars a year, never going to be that price of again. The price is going up in two days, never going to be this price ever again, never again, where nowhere in the world, nowhere in the world, never never ever again. So yeah, it's nothing to sell. You've seen, you've seen, You've seen our work, and like I said, this is something that we do every single week. We have clubs inside of ey University. I do a financial planning call, Troy does the book club, movie club, we have a Facebook group, Matt does real estate. I mean, we've poured so much and we have two full time employees, we have tenured professors, and we're planning group activities this year. So yeah, I mean ey University. When we say it's the biggest ever, we're not just throwing that out there. It's actually we actually put a lot of time into this, and we formatted it and we have the correc people that's actually teaching, and we've actually it's not as easy as it looks to put together something like this, So.
Speaker 8: I'm glad you said that. So I just want to shout out to some of the people behind the scenes. Shout out to Janet. She is the e y L Ambassador President. She runs everything and shout out to our new hire Madgie that we met today inside of the Chester, Shout to Magi, Shout to all the women that help and make.
Speaker 4: Sure that e y L University is what it is.
Speaker 3: And shout to all the club leaders. I wasn't able to make that call with another call, but talk about women, shout women leader, all the club leaders. So take advantage of it, man, Like I said, you know, if you don't, if you don't invest in your education, what are you investing in? So go to EYO University dot com right now, sign up. The link is Penneding YouTube. There's nobody has ever offered this much value for this price point. Never, It's never been done ever in history, never, nobody ever. So let's get into some questions. This is another part of the ey University experience where it's different from the podcast, where people actually get to ask questions and and it's an interactive experience.
Speaker 5: So yes, let's get if we can.
Speaker 4: Aaron, we're coming to you. I mute yourself. You've been muted. What's going on?
Speaker 9: Fellas doing very well?
Speaker 4: First off?
Speaker 5: I want to say.
Speaker 9: Y'all both killed it tonight and Lawrence respectfully, you put up a hot well, Chamberlain, My goodness, My goodness. So I had a question about staking. I don't know which of you would like to answer, but I have bt C, E E T, h ady A and link. I'm staking eighty a with red Panda shout out.
Speaker 5: But I was looking to see.
Speaker 9: I want to steak as much as possible because I'm in them all long term, so it's not like I'm going to be accessing them anytime soon. Is this something where I'm having to get different wallets or use different platforms to steak each or is there a way that I'm able to consolidate, make it a little bit easier and use one platform if that makes sense.
Speaker 6: Sure I can. I can start up.
Speaker 10: So right now you're stacking Ada with red Panda, and you're probably doing that for either the your roy wallet or the data list wallet. But there are some Yeah, there are some platforms that allow you to steak on them, so, like I know, Finance is one of them. That's if you want to go decentralized route. But if you do it the decentralized route, there are not many different platforms that allow you to steak the same token. So for example, you can't steak eth with the euroy wallet. Now, one option if you do have ethan you want to steak it is litle that's spelled l I d oh lito. So that's one that I use when for staking eth. Uh BTC bitcoin is not a proof of steak coin, so you can't stake it. But another option if you want to do this is you can actually use a platform like block five and they will give you interest on your bitcoin. And for link link there is no staking on link at the moment. So that's uh, just a little bit of information for you.
Speaker 5: There.
Speaker 4: You have it perfect.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it. Thank I appreciate you.
Speaker 5: Thank you, brother, appreciate you.
Speaker 4: Proof of steak, proof of steak. You think it is about to go to proof of steak.
Speaker 3: Shout out to the good folks at by the Hood. Those are my guys in Philly.
Speaker 6: Shout out to them.
Speaker 4: Leon, were coming to you. I mute yourself. You've been unmuted. What's going on?
Speaker 5: Shout to Daryl on a super chat. What's going on? Brother?
Speaker 4: Everything good?
Speaker 5: So what's you buoy coins? Say?
Speaker 11: Whether it be bitcoin theory, car Donald, whatever, what do y'all say, is the next steps or the next level that.
Speaker 5: You should go to?
Speaker 4: You said after you purchased coin.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I mean I would say security, I'll like Lawrence.
Speaker 7: Besides security, yeah, I would say, depending what the brother just asked before, it is key if you do have opportunity to steak, you can depending on what platform, if there is ability for you to stake. I would say that the answer I was going to give would be the security security piece, okay, And then also having a structured plan, which is something that I didn't get a chance to touch on, but having an exit point, because I think one of the biggest things that people don't have is having an exit point. So people are like, Okay, it's going to the moon, but you haven't taken any profit. So scaling in and scaling out of the position for me would be really key. To tell people. It's like having a target price, like it might whatever that price is in your head's gonna be different person to person. But being willing to take profit, I would say, is that that next piece and having a plan in place to say, all right, this is where I'm looking to take a little bit off the table. This is where if it goes down, it might add because what happens is so many times people are like, Okay, well I'll put the money in, I'm just gonna wait for it to appreciate, and then you get one hundred percent or two hundred percent return. But then you have an exited So I would say having a proper exit and an entry pattern as well too if it does go to the downside, where you might start dollar cost averaging. So that's what I would say.
Speaker 11: Now, how does that play into texts as far as taking profit? As far as them you know the uh, I guess I rs? Yeah, irs? How does that play in today? That's why it's taking profit?
Speaker 7: Yeah, So there's honestly it's a different person to person. Of course, is going to depend on if it's a short term more long term capital gains tax and that's something that people need to be weary of when they are trading out of these cryptos short term, and even if you are transitioning from one crypto to another, that is a taxable event. So when you're on coinbase and you transfer from ethereum to bitcoin, that is a taxable event. So you want to understand that as well too. And I think that's one of the things that kind of gets people a little bit confused on the tax side. I would tell I always tell people I'm not a tax professional, to go talk to your financial advisor and your tax professional because they're going to give you more information based upon your personal case. But I always tell people to be mindful of that and please be sure to put money aside when you do make money to pay your taxes.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that was my next question, since you put money inside taxes.
Speaker 7: Yeah, put money aside and pay your taxes. So that's the first thing that you do with any investment, putting money inside to pay your taxes. So that's going to be key. Having a separate account for that savings account, whatever you want to have for that. Pull that money out and make sure that you have that aside to pay your taxes at the end of the year, because the irs will want that.
Speaker 3: Leon appreciate you, bro, that's it all right, they gonna want their money range sleep and snow.
Speaker 8: The fact man, that goes for crypto and that goes for the stock market as well. Man, make sure it's cool to have gains, but make sure that if you are taking profit, that you are aware that there will be a penalty called tax right, So it's either going to be short term, it's going to be long term.
Speaker 4: The year in the day. We always tell people long term.
Speaker 8: If you're going to hold an asset, make sure it's the end of the day, so it's long term capital gain. If you do anything under a year in the day, it is short term capital gains.
Speaker 6: Please add something to that as well. Yeah.
Speaker 10: One strategy some people would use is they would actually borrow against their assets so they won't have to sell it and won't have to go through the taxable events. So that's when strategy that I know a lot of people use. I actually use that myself. Instead of selling my bitcoin, I would borrow against it if I need the cash for something, So that allows you to avoid those those taxable events.
Speaker 4: I know you talk about loaning out some of your coins. Does that apply to that as well.
Speaker 10: Uh no, if you loan your well, if you loan your coins out and you get a interest on that, I'm not gonna say yes or no. I got a check in with my accountant first before I give any But I know for borrowing against it, uh, you don't go through that taxable event.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you guys, both you guys.
Speaker 3: For people that's just starting out and they you know, they might not feel comfortable with the nano legend and stuff like that. Coinbase is you know, an easy way, do you are? Is it a good idea to have your cryptocurrency held on Coinbase?
Speaker 7: I say, I say no. And the reason why I say no is I've seen it go wrong a lot of times where people get locked locked out of their their coin Base account, haven't been able to get back in. Coinbase had a lot of issues in the past and still does have a lot of issues. I tell people it's always best to have it on your own device for you to be able to control it. Coin Base is just a means for you to exchange, so when you're ready to purchase or you're ready to sell, you can send it back to coinbased sell take your money, or after you purchase Boom, you send it to the ledger the store. And I just always want people to be protected in the space because there is no one to call when things go wrong. And that's my reasoning behind me saying that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so the saying not your keys, not your cheese. Shout out to Isaiah Jackson for that one, but yeah, it's best not to keep your coins on an exchange. But one thing I'm going to add is if you're going to have your coins on a Ledger or something like that, please because none of us have promised tomorrow, so please make sure you have a plan just in case you're not able to get to your coins. If you have some loved ones that would you be able to use those coins if for some reason you're no longer able to, Like I've heard stories of people who passed away and their family weren't able to get to their assets. So if you're going to use a ledger or something like that to store your assets, please have a plan in place just in case, you know, something happens.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Lawrence, it's still I mean, we had the nano ledger in twenty seventeen. Is it still the process with the ess and to ask where it's like a twenty question code and another password that you got.
Speaker 4: To go into it is same thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So it's still the same process with the with the cold giving you the cold set up and the question and the questions are that So it's the same process.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And that's one of the things I did the first thing I did was obviously create the code and then took a picture of the actual twenty word password.
Speaker 4: And then in the event and I'm glad I asked her.
Speaker 8: You said that in the event that anything happens to me, my loved ones had access to that, just in the event that something happened to me, or you know, sometimes you forget things and it's like, oh, I lost it.
Speaker 4: You had to back up.
Speaker 8: Some people put it in a safe deposit box as well, so that that's another way you got the storage, and now you have it locked inside storage.
Speaker 4: Let's go to Let's go to Winston. Winston, we're coming to you. I mute yourself. You've been unmuted. What's going on?
Speaker 6: Good evening.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you got locked Sure I can get it because I had That's a fact.
Speaker 4: That's what I got locked out of. I got locked out of.
Speaker 8: Finance and then I got in there and it was like, you got three days to get all your assets off this platform from the United States.
Speaker 5: I'm like, what logged into coin base.
Speaker 8: That's a whole nother time.
Speaker 4: Winston, what's up, my guy?
Speaker 5: Hey y'all.
Speaker 12: I just want to say thank y'all. Troy Rashat thank y'all for everything. Really appreciated Lawrence. Yeah you put up, Yeah, you put up one hundred points tonight. Man the shoes he was on fire. Is that the shoes and alistair Man appreciate you. Thank you everything you're doing. I know you didn't get to it tonight. I just wanted to ask you about the dial situation and specifically with Wu Tang and.
Speaker 6: How that could be a benefit to our community in particular. Definitely.
Speaker 10: So that's one thing we think as a collective, especially of people who are looking to invest, is to really look into dows and a doubt is a decentralized autonomous organization and it's just a new way for people to collectively come together and pool their money and invest.
Speaker 6: And that's what that dow did.
Speaker 10: They came together, well, this is a dow they invested in, they invest in NFTs. But what they did is because they have so much of their money pooled together, they were able to go and buy that Wu Tang album and now they own the Wu Tang album. But thats are a very powerful concept because it's really all about groups coming together and working together towards a goal. So in the same way that Eyl does like we were able to, you know, join EYL and start clubs like you know, I founded the Crypto Club. There's also the Real Estate Club. There's all these different clubs, but there's this one focused goal of education and making sure that each one can teach one. So DOWS allow for that to happen in a way that was never before done. So if so, definitely looking too DOWS. That's d a O Decentralized Autonomous Organization.
Speaker 7: O.
Speaker 13: God, hey y'all see that. Okay, let's go, let's go to let's go to carry carry.
Speaker 4: What's going on? I mute yourself? You've been unmuted. What's the deal. It's been a while since I done. Oh hey, what's up?
Speaker 7: I get to get to see you guys tonight.
Speaker 5: I do have a question about Uh.
Speaker 7: Crypto is very viola talent. It goes up and down rapidly. Should we all be setting be setting stop losses when the market is going up so that we don't lose our investment.
Speaker 12: Or should we be holding long for bitcoin and ethereum and just riding the waves of the ups and downs?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I think I think one of the things that I would say, honestly when it comes to like trading crypto, it depends on what style you're using. If you're more so trading someone who's technically sound, they may get in and out based upon technical levels. I believe that everyone should be long term, but I don't think everyone should hold through fifty percent drops. I think that depending on where you got in is going to determine your exit point. I would say you want to be mindful of buying near tops. You want to try to buy where you see those five, ten, fifteen percent drop offs. And then also you want to set price alerts. So bitcoins right now is at fifty eight thousand, you might want to set a fifty three thousand price alert because that might be a voice huh.
Speaker 4: I'm so ghad.
Speaker 7: That might be a price that you might be interested in purchasing bitcoin long term, So you want to have your price alert said definitely, you want to be mindful just to kind of get notified. One of the apps that you can actually use to set your your price alerts would be Yahoo Finance. You can also do that on coinbase as well too. Bet it to notify you boom. You know, as soon as that price hits it notifies you and said your target prices, reach trading view if you're using a trading view software, and it'll send you those price alerts and those updates. Which is really really key when it comes to investing in trading in a cryptical space, is just staying up to date, like you said, because it is a very volatile market, a lot of things can happen and change overnight. Sometimes you can wake up and you made a lot of money. Sometimes you wake up and it's not looking so good. So that would be what I would say.
Speaker 4: All right, thank you for that, Thank you, appreciate you, Karin.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, yeah, let's try to get a few more.
Speaker 4: Let's let's go to Deep Priced. We're coming to you. I mute yourself, you've been unmuted. What's going on? Deep Price? What's going on?
Speaker 5: Fellas?
Speaker 4: Everything? Great? How you?
Speaker 5: How you? I'm good man.
Speaker 4: I would just want to just give all y'all flowers.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 14: I don't even really got no question. I've been in the crypto game since twenty seventeen, so you know, salute to you, Lawrence, and adas to everybody you know.
Speaker 5: Uh are you are you in the crypto club? Are you all university?
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 7: My wife had joined.
Speaker 8: So I'm just really just like you did the Netflix b Hey, you know, hey.
Speaker 10: But we're always looking for people to join. There's never enough and there's never enough knowledge being shared. So like if you can, you know, come through and just share what you know. You've been in this since twenty seventeen, so I'm sure you have some knowledge and some experience that you can share with, you know, with some of the other people in the club, and shout out to Winston and Justin and Mika and Chelsea and Teddy and everybody else in the club who's like being in here sharing. Yeah, they're all in here and sharing and like helping me do what I do every every Friday for the Crypto Club. So shout out to them.
Speaker 5: How did they? How do they? How do they join the Crypto Club? Well that's a question.
Speaker 3: You know, it's ten thousand people in Euy University, so everybody might not be we do orientation, but if anybody ask any Euy University you can think about joining.
Speaker 5: How do they? How do they join the Crypto Club? Once the inside at UI University.
Speaker 10: So once you're inside, you'll get a link to the telegram and then you'll be able to join the Telegram, but we are moving to Discord because we have a lot more power in terms of controlling, in terms of even just in terms of functionality, like when we move to Discord, we'll have private calls for uh for our crypto club, and but in terms of joining, just when you're on the Facebook group, reach out to me, reach out to Justin, reach out to Mika, and then we'll give you the link to the telegram channel so you can join.
Speaker 4: Then things that go out.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I did want to say I am on Voyager. I keep a certain amount on Voyager because they do offer like a monthly interest payment. The majority of my coins are on a nan A ledger, So if anybody is interested in that, feel free to you know, go to Voyager and look it up. I know Lawrence had mentioned that it's one of the ones on the platform. Also Troy, Man, let's get this, Jordan one of them.
Speaker 4: Man ah yeah, yeah, yeah, I just I just saw my DM Yeah yeah, he saw what I had up there on Monday.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 7: Well, you know, man, let me know, Man, I'm in a d and hit me up.
Speaker 8: I got a colorway I have in mind. I got you, I got you for real, all right, bro, all right, it always comes back to sneakers. It always comes back. Yeah, real quick, because I want I want to talk really quickly about that ethereum two point zero because we looked at the stock of floe for bitcoin, and when people say we can see it get to one hundred thousand, you literally showed us why people are saying that. Are you comfortable saying where you think etherium can go after the two point oh was lunch?
Speaker 10: Am I comfortable saying that I'll take at least ten thousand? That's where I would put it at at least ten thousand, And that's me being I'm saying back in a little bit, I think it can go. Look, but I'm saying ten thousand just to be on the safe side.
Speaker 4: Long so are we're thinking ten thousand?
Speaker 7: I was talking to Jamal the other day and we was talking about that, and I could see it going to ten thousand. I know that some analysts got that price target. I think with ethereum two point zero, I could see it going to ten thousand. It's still very early. The circulating supply, like I said, only one hundred and eighteen million, and crypto is still new. Guys, there's not a lot of people in this space, as much as like people may think it's talked about a lot now, but this is still a baby, like, this is still a newborn baby space. As much as we've seen the price of bigcoin grow and appreciate and ethereum, Ethereum is just getting started. So I could see that's my price target over the next two to three years is ten thousand.
Speaker 3: Oh, let's do this. Before we get to the one last question. I want to talk about EU University again, but I don't want to talk about it. I want to actually ask you guys because Alistair, first and foremost, thank you for your service. You're pioneered and you're the president of Crypto Club. So can you just explain explain the Crypto Club? Because the Crypto Club is inside of Eyo University and it's something that you know has become, you know, something that is very very valuable for Eyo University. But can you just you know, explain it a couple of minutes, Like, what is the Crypto Club?
Speaker 5: What do you guys do? How often do you meet all of that stuff?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Sure, so yeah, and this is the power of Like I raised my hand and said yeah, I want to I want to start the Crypto Club, and you guys said, yeah, go ahead. So we've been doing this since February and we have calls every first and third Friday where we go over news, we go over different topics, we talk about different strategies. So we talked about differentategies that you can use in D five. We talked about NFTs, different NFT platforms, different NFT research topics. We also do collaborations with other clubs. We actually did a collaboration with the Real Estate Club and that was that one was fire because we really went deep into different UH strategies for you know, using your crypto assets to to you know, earn a return and put that return into real estate so and then even and so the goal of the club really is to educate people about the usage of crypto and how they can benefit from it, and to also give a spotlight to some entrepreneurs who are in cryptos. So we've had a couple of guests, and we've had Chad Copeland who's been on our show, who's doing some big things in terms of education. We've had my brother Vernon Jay, who's doing some great things when it comes to combining crypto and real estate like tokenizing uh real estate assets. And we also we also have a couple of other guests coming on. We have eric An from Audacity Fund, which is a black VC crypto fund, so they're investing in black entrepreneurs who are doing things in crypto. So yeah, it's all about education and just giving a spotlight two people and yeah, like this, that's pretty much the Crypto Club. So you know, check it out, join and if you want to contribute, if you want to build it out, if you have some ideas on where we could take it, or we're open to hearing those ideas. Yeah, that's that's pretty much it.
Speaker 8: Hey, Alison, they said, don't forget about the special NFT drops that y'all do.
Speaker 10: The NFT drop so yeah, definitely. So one thing we've done in the past is we've given out free NFTs to people who may have never had a wallet in the first place, but this was their first for rate into crypto. So we said, you know, we're going to give you an NFT for joining us for a specific session. We're actually we're actually going to give away an NFT tonight as well. So if you're tuned in, if you're tuned in breaking tuned in. Yeah, So if you're in the chats right now, we have Justin in the chat, we have Winston in the chat, please reach out to them, and then we're going to get you your special POE app NFT proof of attention to show that you were here, you're with us tonight.
Speaker 6: So yeah, definitely. So now we do a lot of different.
Speaker 5: Things, that's the thing.
Speaker 3: And it's like, you know, no matter how good of a presentation you can give, you're not gonna be able to learn everything about cryptocurrency in two hours. But the whole point of it is, you know, you start to learn it. It's like a foreign language. You can't learn Spanish with just one masterclass, but you know, you can learn it if you take two classes a week or one class a week, or you start to familiarize yourself. So the whole point of EYL is to get you on the path of learning. And that's whether you you know, go through the rabbit hole of YouTube or Instagram or whatever, you just learn, most importantly, just learn eyo Versity school was just created just as an accelerated program.
Speaker 5: So I like to look at it like we have public school in private school, public school.
Speaker 3: You know, nobody has ever given out as much free information as we do every single day on the public school side.
Speaker 5: And that's for anybody.
Speaker 3: You can watch Market Mondays, you can listen to our podcast, you can check our Instagram grants and gym podcasts, you know ash Cash podcast. But some people need, you know, a more specialized education, which is private school and that's Eyo University. And this is something that you know, we have the crypto clubs and you know, we have meetups and we have different things that you know, get to ask questions and stuff like that. So that was the idea of the education no check, no no person will be left behind. Even if you you know you're not able to afford it, you know, we still we still going to provide your information in this public school. But you know, some people just want to accelerate their their learning curve and that's the private school out But there's no private school that costs seven hundred dollars for the year. I tell you that much because I went to private school. So yeah, so you know this is something that you know, you know, we uh and we and we like to promote from within. So like Janet, if you watch market. Mondays, you know Janet. Everybody knows the story with that. Janet was somebody that was a paid member of Eyle University and she had a great job at Fidelity. She was making a lot of money at Fidelity, and we just sort of value in her and we paid more than Fidelity was paying her, and we brought her in as you know, the person that's really running Eyo.
Speaker 5: University these days now.
Speaker 4: She loves what she does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she needed help because it became overwhelming. So then we hired another another black woman that was Eyle University member.
Speaker 5: We hired her.
Speaker 3: Shout out to her and then so yeah, like Alistair, he just was showing a lot of promise and was like, y'all want to start the Crypto club. So it's like, all right, instead of getting somebody from the outside to start the crypto club, why not that? And then it's like, you know, we have a huge platform. So today over fifty seven hundred people was watching this on YouTube. We probably get like sixty thousand views in a week. And it's like, all right, this is an opportunity where they can actually you know, get their voice out and be heard on a on a on a world level and you should definitely follow these gentlemen on Instagram. And you know, so that's how we really, that's how we've always done is like groople economics, and it's like we've done that from day one. We've helped a lot of people, you know, build their platforms, and we've hired a lot of people, and we you know, pay people for their services, whether it's the people that do flyers for us, our videographers, everybody. You know, a lot of times people don't fully understand that, like it's a business. It's not just like, you know, we just get up here and just start rambling, Like it's a business that's actually thought about. And ninety percent of the people that we actually work with and hire and promote and we you know, give opportunities to and give voices to our black people that would not have opportunity to have their voice heard. Before this, there was no there was no outlet that was given black people a voice to speak unless unless they were, you know, was on CNBC. And like how many people can do that, maybe one or two and you have to have you know, an Ivy League degree, you got to work for a hedge fund. We're not saying none of that. You know, if you can speak and you know the information, it doesn't matter where you went to school. It doesn't matter if you went to school. That doesn't matter. That stops people. A lot of times, you know, there's barriers of injury that stops people. But we created a platform where we can do whatever we want to do, so we don't have to answer to anybody. So you know, this, this institution that we've created has given the opportunity for people to spread their voice all over the world. Were going to Africa tomorrow and you know when we started on your Leisia, we started it in my office first and Den Troy's dining room with iPhones, and we was as local as you know, a half a mile radius. And now you know, we going to Africa and we got you know, strong support in Nigeria, a second biggest market outside of America. We're going to Egypt doing a networking event at the top of the rich Carlton. I say that to say like, it's just a level of inspiration and motivation I think that everybody can off from because you know, we just regular people. We didn't have any any special advantage. I was working in finance. Troy was a gym teacher, So you know, if that's like, you know what I'm saying, If if we can, if we can do this and become the top business platform in the world, anybody can do it. So I say that to say eyl University. Eyo University is something that we're extremely proud about.
Speaker 5: So you know, join.
Speaker 3: We want to see everybody. Everybody joined Eyo University. We got the flash sale running. It's seven hundred dollars for the year. It's a yearly subscription seven hundred, but once you get in, you're locked into that rate no matter how much. It started at ninety nine dollars, so it's like a stock. It keeps going up in price. But once whatever price here, some people pay ninety nine dollars still a year, and they'll pay ninety nine dollars forever. So you know, you lock your membership in, you get all of the access, you get discounts to invest fast, all of that stuff.
Speaker 5: So you know, we love to see you.
Speaker 3: Go to eyuniversity dot com, click the link in the description, click the link on YouTube and check us out.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I just want to add to this man because I want to thank these two gentlemen, Alis, there has been incredible to watch your ascension from being in our book club was our original club. But I also want to talk about Lawrence because when we met in Atlanta, he came to pull up on us at our Revolt meetup, and one of the things I said with him was, look, yeah, you're twenty two, but without people like us building a platform, where would you be able to shine? And I just want to just tell him, like I told him that public publicly, but I want to say it to everybody because there's another kid who might be fifteen sixteen right now who now has an outlet to be brilliant and he's not playing sports and he doesn't wrap, and there's nothing wrong with that, But there are other people out here that have brilliant and have a brilliant mind and have no platforms or no way to share it or even hide it, right they even hide it least no platform to explain it. And so like I want to encourage you. Yeah, you see a twenty two year old prodigy, but there's a twenty two year old prodigy that's in our YouTube. There's a fifteen year old one. There's a fourteen year old prodigy right now, and so I encourage you to be a part of a community that highlights you, that celebrates you, and that encourage you to be great. And so that's what we've built here and we're very proud of that. And to see people that look like us talking at this level right that was one of the things I took from Jamaica was they said, look, we've never seen black man talk like that. We've never seen somebody with so much intellience talk like that. I'm like, Yo, there's a whole gang of people around us that are talking like that. And so welcome to the family that everybody that's joining and everybody that's watching on YouTube. Man, welcome to the family. Because y'all family, y'all know, y'all here with us on market mondays, y'all here with us now.
Speaker 4: So we love y'all.
Speaker 5: Y'all know that love is love, rest in peace in it man.
Speaker 3: That's what he said. He said, Young geenis trap. Just can't they left them no platforms? They explain it, so you get frustrated. And that's a deep line. People think about it, like you know, but the key way he said is they they left him no platform. So we're not asking for no handouts. We just created our own platform and uh so that was really dope when we when we linked up with Steve O, who is one of Nipsey hust Who's best friends, and he said, he said, I wish I wish nip was here. I wish he was here to see y'all because he would really love y'all. That's that's the worst that he said out of his mouth. So the marathon will continue. The marathon will will continue. Thank you, gentlemen for stellar presentation. Please let them know how to follow you on social media please.
Speaker 10: So you can find me on Instagram at Alistair McKenzie dot eth. That's Alistair a l l I s t e R McKenzie m c k e n z i E dot e t h on Instagram, and I'm on Twitter at Alistair don.
Speaker 7: Yes, and you can find me as well on Instagram at mister Lawrence dot e m r l a w r e n c E dot e. So Lawrence Egleston is my name on there. You can find me at that same act name on Twitter as well. So thank you for having me big time. Shout out to e y l You guys always turn up every time I come on here, Troy, I told Troy, like, man like I love to be on here. It's just like a different type energy and feeling. So for me, it's like today was like a big day for me my grandfather passed away. Yes, I appreciate that. It's just like rejuvenating to get on here and just kind of feel this energy just uplifts your spirit. And this is like, you know what I do it for. I'm passionate about teaching people. I'm passionate about our people because I know the more that we get this information, we start changing our reality and we start changing our lives collectively. And this is a game where all of us can win, so it's no competition. Honestly, two heads work better than one and that's the way we need to be thinking. We need to be thinking, boom, how can we work together to create a system to be able to effectively go out here and at these markets.
Speaker 6: And that's what it's about.
Speaker 7: So thanks for having me appreciate you as always for.
Speaker 3: Sure, and yeah, definitely want to extend our condolences. You know, that was that was great. I was Goanna, I was going to tell you, like, you know, if you wasn't up to I know you went to you went to the funeral today, so you know, not only did he put up an amazing performance, but you know you also went to his grandfather's funeral today, so you know, definitely got you and your family and prayers. Send send our condolences to you and your family, and thank you, brother. I appreciate it and I'm looking forward to do stuff with both of you gentlemen in the future. Man, both of you gentlemen, thank you for you know, sacrificing your time to educate the people and most importantly people, make sure that you you retain this information.
Speaker 14: Learn.
Speaker 3: Like I said, this is something that is just it's one part of your learning journey. Continue to learn, continue to educate yourself. Read as much as possible, learn as much as possible because cryptocurrency is something that is extremely important and we don't want to get left behind. Like I said, this is still the beginning stages, meaning that there's still a lot more room to grow. But it's not a get rich quick scheme. We're not here to tell you like do this and get rich quick. We really want to educate you and really want to, you know, help you. Actually you know, provide for your family and provide for yourself. So you know, take your education serious, keep educating yourself, keep learning, and keep sharing the information when you when you get it, share the information with somebody else.
Speaker 5: And that's how we grow.
Speaker 4: Get some game, give it to the get it right back.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know, yes so and this also will be on podcast outlets on Friday. So yeah, tap in with.
Speaker 5: Us in Nigeria.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Oh wait wait wait, we on the way. Happy birthday to my pops.
Speaker 8: Your happy birthday to mister milit Tar seventy four. You upstairsy and cake right now, so happy birthday, birthday, celebrate life. We can celebrate that. Man, We're gonna remember the good times of everybody that we had. That's why we always say reach out. Hit somebody up, call somebody, text somebody. You never know what one conversation you can do to the trajectory of somebody's day or life.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 4: So more life, more love, man, love is love.
Speaker 5: Yes, Nigeria, we on the way.
Speaker 4: But that's this morning. We got a player. Catch.
Speaker 5: We headed to the motherland.
Speaker 11: Yo.
Speaker 4: The whole team is with us. Man, travel mercies on us all man.
Speaker 5: We're going to Africa seeing belly.
Speaker 8: We're going home, y'all. We're going home, and we're gonna put on and make sure that the word get spread. Because, like we said, financial literacy isn't an American issue. It's a world issue, and so we want to be the pioneers of that.
Speaker 4: So we're gonna, we're.
Speaker 3: Gonna, we're gonna spread the gospel financial literacy. We're gonna do what we do in the motherland. We're going to the motherland and spread the good financial missionaries. Financial missionaries. I like that missionary.
Speaker 4: Hey Janet, let's get to being on the phone.
Speaker 3: We're going to the motherland and spread the spread the financial gospel.
Speaker 4: Hey man, it's been a real one.