Speaker 1: A couple of things we're gonna talk about. It's one more thing.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's the anti introduction.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know Alice to tease it. So first executive producer Hanson has been want us to play this for days. He's really a fan. I don't know exactly what it is. It's representative Hank Johnson, Democrat in Georgia.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Have you have you listened it already?
Speaker 2: I have? He introduces it himself.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, cool, let's just roll with them.
Speaker 3: I hate to hurt you ears and everything, but I'm just learning to play guitar, and so I'm compelled with a new guitar and with some thoughts about that old song. Hey, Joe, you know to give some commentary on where we are now. And if y'all don't mind, I'm gonna just strum a little bit. Hey Trump, where you going with that gun in your hand?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 3: Drop? Where you're going with that gun in your hand?
Speaker 1: Have you considered tuning your guitar?
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, missed the part of the lessonry.
Speaker 4: On to.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, that's too bad. I have to tell my son that all the time. He's kind of trying to learn how to play guitars like you, because you know, if you don't know, if you're completely new to music, you don't know it's in tune or not in tune. But you're not gonna get anywhere. If you're that instrument that's completely out too, you'll get nowhere. So I like to sing, no satisfaction from it. I like to singing. I just tuned the guitar. Okay. This other thing is somehow the WNBA, the Women's NBA, has turned into the men's NBA of the early nineties, when people would beat the crap out of each other and it was just part of the sport, and there were certain things that I enjoyed about it, and then certain things I didn't enjoy about it because it's a skill game, and sometimes it would eliminate the ability for people to enjoy their skills. But this is one of Caitlyn Clark's teammates who has decided she's the enforcer on the team, trying to protect their star player. We're talking about this last week when Caitlyn Clark got beat around pretty good and I was saying, you gotta you can't do that. It's like whether it's Michael Jordan or Wayne Gretzky. If your star players getting pushed around, you got to go beat the hell out of those people and say no, you don't get to touch your stars. It's happened in a bunch of different sports anyway. So this is the girl that's taken on that duty. And you're not gonna be able to see the videos obviously listening to this, but underneath her commentary or videos for like girl coming down the lane and she puts them in a full headlock and takes them to the floor, bashing their head to the floor. I mean, it's pretty violent. She's also very attractive, which is an interesting thing to fit in with this whole story. But here she is.
Speaker 4: Hello everyone, I'm Sophie Cunningham. I don't start trouble, but I'm never afraid of it. You can provoke anyone, but there's one person you don't touch, Caitlyn Clark, even if it comes to a fight. I'm not worried about anyone pulling my hair. Why because I know they don't dare and they don't have what it takes. You all saw that game the Sun. We're pulling cheap tricks all night to slow Caitlin's rhythm, especially Jace Sheldon with two blatant slaps of the face, and the refs they just stood there like statues. You think I let that slide when I took Sheldon down. Some called me impulsive, some said I pulled her hair. But have you ever thought about why I acted without hesitation yet wasn't afraid of her fighting back. First, I'm a black belt in karate, trained in combat since I was a kid and I played college football. You want to come at me, go ahead, but you better check with your bones first. Second, I made a promise to my entire team and even the whole league, as long as Caitlyn's on.
Speaker 1: The court, I've got her back.
Speaker 4: Third, I know my I'm not just fighting. I use precise grappling techniques to lock an opponent's arm, leaving them no chance to escalate. I'm not here to punish anyone. I'm here to send a message to the entire league. Caitlin isn't fighting alone. She's got me behind her.
Speaker 1: If you want to come at me, check with their bones for cheese. That's a pretty good line. That is a pretty good line.
Speaker 2: I don't know why everything has to have background music these days, But that was that was a fine screen. That was an oddly like well composed. It was an essay.
Speaker 1: Well. Also, she's got that thing that people who are really okay with fighting have where they're very calm about it. Yes, it is not for whatever reason. And I've known people that are likes to fight guy or likes to fight woman. They it affects them differently than it affects normal people. It's just a thing. Oh, we're gonna fight now, Okay, let's go. Where's the Restipers are like, holy crap, this is the biggest moment of my life. They're just still okay. I guess it's fighting time. She's one of those people. And I did the w NBA see this coming a couple of years ago, that they were gonna become the nineties NBA. It's all about ooh boy, there'll be a lot of fighting to night. Let's tune in. The ratings are getting big for any time two teams play that have a you know, you know they're gonna fight like it's you know, Piston Celtics of nineteen ninety or something. I'm just I can't be the only one who's completely struck by the nature of her her speech there. I mean, because I'm familiar with the eighties nineties NBA. I was a huge fan at the time, and a guy would say something like he wants to start some trouble, I'm gonna end it.
Speaker 2: You come up against me and MJ. You're gonna know what time it is, right, she is, like, I am trained in a variety of martial arts. I have a black belt certification. I've been involved in grappling since I was a young kid, and certainly I will use grappling techniques to neutralize their arms and pin them against them and avoid any sort of escalation if it time to porptrate acts of violence. It's oddly clinical.
Speaker 1: Except for that one line check with your bones for Oh that was the best part. You know, we kind of downplayed how hot this chick is. Yeah, I hadn't seen her. No, She's like, uh, I mean she's runway model material. Yeah yeah, yeah, So give me the name again. Sophie Cunningham Craig sent it to us yesterday. He's the one that where I got this clip from our text. Yeah. Yeah, so that's an interesting aspect of the whole thing. Also, I don't I don't know if this is is this going to end up being like the bread and Butter for the w NBA, where they just everybody figures out. Boy, if you want to put butts in the seats and have big ratings, we got to have a couple of fights, like it's Holy.
Speaker 2: Cow, cutie. Yeah you want to. You want any grappling practice.
Speaker 1: Like it's roller derby or hockey or something. Just people are here for fights. We gotta have some fights.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll put up a fight for a little while and then you can just you know, whatever you want.
Speaker 1: Ask your bones first.
Speaker 2: My bones are fine with it, trust me, they're enthused.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess that's it.