Speaker 1: Earners. What's up.
Speaker 2: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus.
Speaker 1: On what matters most Ready.
Speaker 2: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank, a lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member FDIC.
Speaker 3: Talking about another hot investment, Netflix, one of the best performing stocks this year, said that in twenty well, it's said that their ad supported tier will double revenue this year. So is that a signal that the stock will have a continuous run or when we see some pullback because it's already going up almost three the last couple of years.
Speaker 4: I mean, they are the pre eminent platform to have content on. They are the HBO of our era, and I don't think they get enough credit for how well they have run that business.
Speaker 1: The fight was pretty good. That was on last weekend.
Speaker 4: The WWE edition, possibly the UFC edition has helped a lot. I just think they've run this business incredibly well, and then if they can find a way to double and then maybe even triple in three or four years, that ad support the tier. Why having premium content and a premium price, I don't see even I have all the other subscriptions to have Prime and Max or HBO Max whatever it's called.
Speaker 1: Now, no one's better.
Speaker 4: The only competition probably is Google Slash YouTube, and I think there are leaps and bounds in terms of quality of content, so more. They have a pullback, for sure, but I don't think it's a pullback that will go into correction territory.
Speaker 1: If I can get them.
Speaker 4: At I don't know, probably a ten percent drop from here, I'll be happy. But this stock has done incredibly well, and that that management has to get a lot of credit for doing well and just kicking apples back in on that side of the business as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and I know people, we are a little confused, and we've gone over this a few times. A company reports its earnings, it beats on every line revenue, earnings per share, pre cash flow, operating income, and beat on all those lines, and the company still sees the So the stop pullback of like five, what you have to take into account is where it came from. And so if you look at December when it was sitting around eight forty currently training over twelve hundred dollars, it's had a nice run up here.
Speaker 1: The problem is it might.
Speaker 2: Have run up too high fast, too fast, and so what you'll see is people take profit, and that's fine, that's part of the game. I don't see a correction happening for it. Like you said, it's the leader in the space. It's going to continue to be the leader in the space, and I still think it has room for expansion. In terms of yes, America is a dominant market, but there's still countries, there's still areas and regions that do not have this service, and you could try to replicate it. Nobody's done it successfully. In terms of competitors, yes, Disney has been there. In terms of the amount of subscribers. I know Netflix is no longer sharing their subscriber account, but Disney has a problem. We talked about it and hopefully they'll solve it. In terms of live sports and ESPN and how that was a debt trap for them, and Netflix has solved it. In fact, they've actually added sports.
Speaker 1: Like I said that absolutely.
Speaker 2: And you know they just signed they just signed Max Killerman No way what. Yeah, so Max Killerman is now on Netflix for boxing and they're gonna have the number one part. Yeah, we're just months away from it. It's gonna be by far the most watch fight of all time. They have that under their belt. Obviously they're doing football. We'll see what they can do in terms of college sports. I know T and T signed college football, but who knows what happens with college basketball the way things are looking, so, yeah, Netflix is here to stay.
Speaker 1: I'll be surprised the next year they don't split.
Speaker 4: I was just gonna ask it is it time for a split? I mean because they're fifty two week low was what five eighty eight, five eighty seven five? Yeah, the highest thirteen forty one. I think it may be time for a split. I'm sure the shareholders who have been there for ten to fifteen years may not want.
Speaker 1: It, but be time. It may be time. Yeah, it's run that hot.
Speaker 2: And so now that the evaluation for the company has risen to a point where who else in the space has that type of valuation. Nobody's near them. Yeah, it might be a time. It might be time for Shaw.
Speaker 4: Do you think that should split or they should keep the price where it is currently?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I think the split would be helpful, especially if it gets close to that two thousand dollars range.
Speaker 1: Fifteen hundred. Yeah, gotta gotta look it at for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just a couple of steps on Netflix free cash flow eight point five billion. Let's see altman Z score, which I've talked about at vest FASTIL last year. But it's the probability of them going out of business for bankrupt thirteen out of one hundred, almost impossible. Beta is one point sixty two fifty two week high. Like I said, it's thirteen forty one. The stock has just been on a absolute tear, especially in that industry. Both margin is forty eight percent, their operation margin is twenty nine percent. They're netting twenty four for a cost heavy and I remember when the conversation was it is investing in premium evergreen content going to collapse them and they just found a way.
Speaker 1: They figured it out to be better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they figured out how to get content at a lower price there, you know what it reminds me of. And it's starting to feel like when we were watching Video report and it is good good it's not good enough anymore.
Speaker 1: Like great is not good enough? They're so great?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, And to see it pulled back after it beat on everything is one of those times where it's like, hey, yeah they beat I know. Operating clash flow is something that they were big on and it still beat it. Yeah, it only beat it by three million, four hundred million, but it's still a beat.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: If you're not if you're not growing, then your declining and they've grown. And so it's just one of those cases. It is good, good enough, It is great, good enough that I'm with them long term.
Speaker 4: Good signed Fidelity at a one point three million shares in March as well too, So if you want to see what the whales are doing, them in State Street of add its shares. So maybe a pullback if it ever gets back to definitely nine hundred range.
Speaker 1: But if we get to.
Speaker 4: I don't know, eleven eighty eight, which sounds crazy, it should be a good entry point into the stop if you have not been investing into it.
Speaker 2: And I gave a great ETF and everybody shout. Everybody in EYOLU shot everybody that that was what it's in the class on Thursday. If you look up which ETF has the largest allocation to Netflix, you will find that Fdno.
Speaker 1: It's a good ETF to perform well for us this year.
Speaker 2: If you can't get a share of Netflix at twelve hundred, that would be a nice alternative.
Speaker 5: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from l Salvador accused of murdering a excess. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 1: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,