Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap. I need a phone tap, Yes, Garrett, does today's phone tap? What's going on? Garrett?
Speaker 2: Well, Chris wants to phone tap his friend Scott. Now, Scott had his tooth pulled at the dentist office the other day and he was freaking out over having the procedure done. So I'm going to call Scott from the dentist office let him know that tooth extraction that he had didn't go according to plant.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what, you shouldn't be messing with someone with her teeth. Why, no, it's a very painful thing. All right, let's listen to Garrett's phone tap. Here we go. Hello, is Scott available? Please speak Hi Scott. I'm calling from a doctor for aud little office, and uh, we're just calling to check up from yesterday.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, you know, I was a little surprised that we had to do a tooth extraction, but you know, I guess you know, I haven't gone in a while.
Speaker 1: So what I'm calling to tell you about today is, uh, we realized that we pulled out the wrong tooth. What we rarely mess up here, but every once in a while, one slips through the you know the cracks.
Speaker 3: Are you pulled out a healthy tooth?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes?
Speaker 4: Uh? What do you now?
Speaker 1: Well, first, what we need you to do is come back in and we could swap out.
Speaker 3: The teeth, wet the teeth.
Speaker 1: The dentist can easily just get that tooth back into your mouth and we'll pull out the one that we need to come out.
Speaker 3: You can do that.
Speaker 1: Have we done it before? No, but we can get it done though.
Speaker 4: So hold healthy too. Yeah, now you're saying you might be able to put it back.
Speaker 1: Well again, don't point fingers. I I had nothing to do with it.
Speaker 4: Fingers.
Speaker 3: What you did it? You just said you did it.
Speaker 1: I didn't do it. The dentist did it, all right, I'm just calling okay, all right.
Speaker 3: So not you personally, but the dentist screwed it up. And now you're trying to cover is that.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not covering his ass. I'm just saying, I mean you're doing something.
Speaker 3: What are you doing? Then you're calling me right now to say, come in and get another tooth pulled and maybe you can put in my healthy tooth.
Speaker 1: Well, we will put in your healthy tooth and we'll take out the one that we we need to take it just for a.
Speaker 4: Second, all right, I'm just saying there's been a breach of trust. There's got to be more to it than just that, and it got to be better than a maybe.
Speaker 1: You keep a rotting tooth in your mouth? All right and see what happens.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm no, you guys really up. I mean this is a serious, man.
Speaker 1: It's a learning experience, just as you're learning.
Speaker 3: Your learning experience.
Speaker 4: What do you mean learning experience?
Speaker 1: Well, next time we'll know what to do.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go to another dentist office because this this sounds like.
Speaker 1: He's not going to have your tooth. We have your tooth.
Speaker 4: No wait minute, no, women, you cannot do that.
Speaker 3: Man, it's my dude. You guys already up? Why would I want you to try again?
Speaker 1: Well, we're not trying again. We'll get it right this time. I promise, no play.
Speaker 3: Are you ever coming near my damn mouth again?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: Just all right, jesus, she is freaking right now.
Speaker 1: All right, So this is what we're gonna do. We're gonna call him back and you're going to talk to him.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, Hello, what's up?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Dentist. That's what's up. Man. Yeah, he's great. He told out the wrong.
Speaker 4: Youth man, No him right now, No he did that.
Speaker 3: I still that's the diseased one in my head. Just go back and get this other two out, insane. I'm not letting them touch me again.
Speaker 4: I'm just a little mistake, man.
Speaker 3: Not a little mistake. It's a huge mistake. Man to call it.
Speaker 1: You're joking with me, right, This is a joke.
Speaker 3: You're trying to play a joke on. I am not with you.
Speaker 4: I know that. If you ever heard me been this upset before. He's a great Danish dude.
Speaker 3: You're out of your mind what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: He didn't you say that.
Speaker 4: I don't cry, man, I'm a grown man.
Speaker 3: I don't cry like that. And you know what, I figured it out why it wasn't campaign because I'm a healthy youth man.
Speaker 4: They pulled out of my mouth pulled out.
Speaker 3: So you're you really are?
Speaker 4: Man? Give your why how did you cry? You would do you so a bit?
Speaker 3: I never cried when they.
Speaker 4: All get out of here, you cry while you go right us front out of everybody, you bunk right down.
Speaker 1: I mean it's.
Speaker 4: Probably drunk you're the one who's cleaning that perfectly good denis pulled out the.
Speaker 3: Right Why would I like.
Speaker 1: To do? Hey, Scott, Scott Scott, who is My name is Gareth for Elvis Duran in the Morning Show and you just got phone tapped.
Speaker 2: You want to tissue?
Speaker 1: Bro, dude, you're so burned.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, don't start with me. Man Man.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 4: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show