Speaker 1: Going up next our final News round Up and Information Overload hour. All Right, News Round Up, Information Overload Hour eight hundred and ninety four to one Sean if you want to join us. Seventy six days until election day, twenty seven days early voting in Pennsylvania and mail in ballots go out even sooner. There has been a battle, a legal battle going on on issues involving voter integrity behind the scenes. It's not getting a lot of press, it's not getting a lot of play. It is stunning to me that we have a party, a major political party in this country, they don't even want proof of citizenship for you to be able to vote. And we have a vice presidential candidate that is giving legal drivers' licenses and free college education and free housing and healthcare to illegal immigrants who support sanctuary cities and states like Kamala who wants to decriminalize the illegal immigration and again offer free housing, healthcare, education and anyway, and then eventually a path to citizenship, in other words, amnesty and reward the law breaking. But back to integrity issues involving elections. They don't want proof of citizenship, they don't want voter ID and we went into great specificity in detail yesterday about I literally when I go over to the DNC, is now going to be night three tonight, been there two nights in a row, and I better have my proof of who I am and my credentials with my picture on it, or I'm not getting in and I get checked not once, but four times before I am able to get to where I need to go to go to do my work and do my show, and I have to leave, you know, plenty or early to get there. Takes forever to get around any place in this city. Everything gets shut down. It's just a nightmare. Milwaukee was so much better in so many different ways. But you know, think of basic integrity measures.
Speaker 2: What do you want?
Speaker 1: You want, let's see citizenship. You want voter ID, you want signature verification. You want chain of custody controls for any mail in ballots. They should be on camera the entire time. You want updated voter rolls. You want partisan observers and every precinct around the country watching the voting all day and then the vote counting all night. If there's early voting, watching the early vote voting take place, making sure that those ballots are secure and on camera. So we could watch them twenty four to seven, so there's no shenanigans.
Speaker 2: Now, this is not the system I want.
Speaker 1: I don't like any of those early voting, the idea that we're gonna have early voting in twenty seven days and that's what one hundred days before the election, eighty days whatever it happens to be, And I'm like, so much can happen in that time period that would change people's votes. You got to vote early, not often, I'd be breaking the law. We don't recommend that, but you got to bank your vote if you can. And then eventually, hopefully we'll get to a point where we have a national high holiday for election day, one day voting, with exceptions for the infirmed and the elderly and our military. But short of that, it's a national holiday. You get one day to vote, you do it by paper ballots, you do it with all the integrity measures that I just mentioned, and I think will be a lot better off. As a matter of fact, there's somebody running for president right now that actually agreed with me on the issue of paper ballots.
Speaker 3: Who was that upgrading the infrastructure states around elections because guess what, as it turns out, for all that technology has brought us good and bad, the best and most secure way to conduct elections paper ballots. Because the way that I say it kind of half joking, Russia can't hack a piece of paper.
Speaker 1: All right, So she actually agreed with me on the issue of paper ballots. Great anyway, So let me go back to where we are here. Now Congress is getting involved. There have been a bunch of lawsuits around the country regarding this issue, and they a lot of the lawsuits you know. For example, the Nevada Supreme Court just ruled against Democrats by declining to block election officials from withholding certification of the results in the event of election fraud. That means, if they discovered fraud, officials can now halt certification until they get.
Speaker 2: To the bottom of it. But you want election Integrity group.
Speaker 1: The Washington Examiner has a peace out that goes into great detail. The headline of the article is left wing dark money group is facing a House investigation over illegal immigrant voting concerns. Now, Congressman Ship Roy of Texas is all over this. This is a little known nonprofit behind what is a sprawling voter registration effort ahead of this coming election, and this congressional scrutiny is very real. And Chip Roy sent a letter to vote er Vo two, er charity that a Washington Examiner investigation revealed is funded by left wing dark money groups and partnered with public health centers to register patients to vote, and the congressman addressed the letter to this director of this organization, apparently a left wing activist. I write today with concerns regarding joint voter registration efforts undertaken by your respective organizations, he said, specifically, as evidence of that non citizens have illegally registered to vote in federal elections mounts throughout the country. I write to inquire about the steps your organizations are taking to ensure non citizens do not register to vote under your joint effort.
Speaker 2: Congressman ship Roy is with us. How are you, sir?
Speaker 4: Good to be with you, Sean, I hope you're well, my friend.
Speaker 2: Let me start with the basic question.
Speaker 1: I outline the system that I like, and I outline the system that we have.
Speaker 2: Do you agree? Disagree? Am I missing anything?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: You're hitting the nail on the head, and everybody listening to this radio program needs to get with what you just said. Which is look, I would have same day voting. I wouldn't have you know, early voting that lasts for weeks. I wouldn't have you know, wide open mail in ballots. Neither would you. Neither would most of your listeners. But the bottom line is we have to deal with the law that's in front of us. You're gonna get out and vote, vote, vote early, Get your friends vote early, your family to vote early, take advantage of it. If you've got someone who's older, get them a mail in ballot, help them whatever it takes under the law. Don't give in because you want a different system. I agree, and we'll fight for a better system. But we got to actually go after the fraud right now. And you know, I was proud to author the Save Act Back in June July, we passed out of the House of five Democrat votes to require documentary proof of citizenship to register to vote. Now, Obviously, Chuck Schumer and Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, they all oppose it. Democrats opposed it, even though a few Democrats voted for it, and even though it's an eighty five percent issue. This one example of dozens or hundreds where you've got active efforts by the radical progressive Democrat left to register people to vote, non citizens to vote. Their allegations that they're taking advantage of people when they're in ers and they're in hospitals, and you've got these physicians that are tied to this group vote er vote, or tied to this other system epics systems. So I've sent a letter demanding to know what they're doing. Because interestingly, Sean, they took an affirmative position against the Save Act, So that tells you everything you need to know about that organization. They don't believe in an eighty five percent issue that only American citizens should vote in American elections. They are actively trying to recruit non citizens to vote in elections. And we want to try to get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 1: Why do you think that we have a party that is so adamant against proof of citizenship voter ID. Now again, I'm here right now in Chicago. I have to show my ID every single night, at least the first two nights, four separate times, picture I D credentials as they call them, before I can get to where I need to go to get to where I need to go, so I can get there and go there so I can go and go home. You know, I'm making fun of or at least I hope so that would be that would be your vice president. But in all seriousness, so I get checked. And here's one other thing that I've noticed here. You know, those those walls that are that people compare to Jim Crow and being racist. There's walls all over the city of Chicago preventing those protesters, the base of the Democratic Party, the pro hoo mouse radicals, from getting where they need to go when they want to go to get to where they go so they can get there.
Speaker 2: So you're exactly right.
Speaker 4: And I was catching on to your you know, making fun of the vice president and appropriately. So look, the bottom line is everyone always ask me this question. I was just meeting with about one hundred and fifty or so of my big supporters just outside of San Antonio, and you know, they asked the same question, and I said, look, guys, this is about political power. It is about votes. They do want votes so they can win elections. They've admitted it. We've had members of Congress admit it. They want to fill their districts of votes. And it's purposeful and amnesty is meant to try to buy the votes. When we had all those people with Biden t shirts coming to America right knowing, Oh, Biden will do this, He'll give us amnesty. But the truth is it's deeper than that. These are people who do not believe in American sovereignty, They do not believe in American exceptionalism. They believe that anybody ought to be able to come here. And as a result, you have mads numbers of criminals terrorists on the Terrorists watch List. As Jim Jordan's House Judiciary Committee on which I serve, we put out a report detailing those one hundred plus people on the terrorists watch list, just the report yesterday from the Inspector General and putting aside Americans impacted the migrants that these people hypocritically and use them cynically, use these migrants, three hundred and twenty thousand children Sean children that were turned back over to the very human traffickers and cartels that endangered them in the first place by this administration who want to use these people as political pawns for their power and their radical ideology, a radical ideology that Kamala Harris represents even more than Joe Biden. She is the faith of the radical progressive Democratic Party that wants you to be subservient to Washington, subservient to government. They want to tell you how to live. They want to micromanage everything. They want price controls, they want to limit your ability to have a car. They've got rules in place that will mandate ebs by twenty thirty two. I know there's a lot of stuff for your listeners. You've got a great, smart audience. This is what to stake this November. And they will stop at nothing to prevent Donald Trump from being in the White House and Republicans to have the House in the Senate, and everybody needs to get engaged between now in November.
Speaker 1: Well, I couldn't agree with you more. Now I've noticed, for example, this is insane. Have you noticed in Arizona they have one law for local elections that you must provide proof of citizenship, But if you want to vote in a national election, you don't need to do that. How could any state come up with such a convoluted view like that.
Speaker 4: Well, so Arizona is dealing with the fact that federal law interferes with their ability to check for citizenship. So they pass the law saying only citizens should vote, and then the federal government it was interpreted by courts to say, oh, no, you can't collect that information for federal election. Now I don't disagree with that. I don't agree with that court opinion, but nevertheless, that's the law. And Arizona then set up two systems, one for state and local, one for federal. They collect citizenship data for state and local, they are prohibited from doing so for federal. That's the state of the current law. That is why I introduced the SAVE AC. I authored it and drafted it, Mike Lee did in the Senate, and credit to Mike Johnson, he backed it. We passed it, five Democrats joined us. It's languishing in the Senate. And this is why I agree with Donald Trump, which he tweeted out the day before that unfortunate shooting of the President back in July, he tweeted out that we should move the Save Act with a government funding bill like a continuing resolution or appropriations bill in September.
Speaker 5: I agree.
Speaker 4: I would shove it down chuck Schumer's throat, make them answer to why they believe non citizens should vote inter elections, Make them answer for open borders, make them answer for Lake and Riley and Lizabeth Medina and Rachel Morin and all of these people who have been getting abused, including migrants, and make them explain why they will do that that they are so hungry for power that they will refuse to fund the government with a funding bill in September. If we have a simple bill demanding only citizens votes attached.
Speaker 1: To it, well, I hope you're successful in this. What about the other measures? Do you know any other efforts that are being made in terms of voter integrity issues.
Speaker 4: So I had a long conversation with Michael Wattley, who you know, I'm sure you know over at the RNC, who is the former North Carolina Republican chairman working side by Sivid Laura Trump. You know, they've got an army of individuals they're registering, getting volunteers. If you want to volunteer, check with your state party out there across America. They're collecting volunteers to be poll watchers, to get involved so that we have everything ready to go on election day. We were flat footed in twenty twenty sean, and this is meant to try to get in front of that I think the RNC is trying to get in front of it, make sure we've got the people in place. I had conversations yesterday with Senator Cruise's office. You know, we're doing what we can to try to get get in front of whatever they're going to throw at us in November. But you know what, I agree with President Trump about make this election too to rig. We need to win by such overwhelming numbers. If you out there listening to this radio program, show up in mass and drag your family, and drag your friends, and drag your you know, fellow congregation in your church and bring them to the polls. Let's win by overwhelming force, and then let's get busy changing the laws to fix them. But we'll have lawyers in place, but I'm hoping the RNC will work on that to get it all fully engaged for November five.
Speaker 1: We appreciate what you're doing. Thanks keep us updated. Congressmanship Broy Texas eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn, As we continue, we're in Chicago. We're in Illinois, Day three of the Democratic National Convention. The only good news is day four. The final day is tomorrow. Alright, twenty five till the top of the hour toll free. Our number is eight hundred and nine to four one. Shawn, as we come to we are in Chicago at the Republican National Convention. I've been trying to talk Linda out of the bet that we had about her eating a hot dog and us live stream. Wait, it's not it was.
Speaker 6: Is that what I sound like in your mind? What is happening?
Speaker 2: Actually?
Speaker 1: Yeah, at times we're going to be totally truthful. Oh my god, no, but we we had a bet about your playing.
Speaker 6: And I lost.
Speaker 2: You lost.
Speaker 7: I did Baren.
Speaker 1: Square, Baren square, and then I said, it's fine. You've been through enough and I just said just enough.
Speaker 7: Listen, American Airlines is going to get theirs. That's that's that's a separate con.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a threat. You don't really mean it the way it came.
Speaker 6: It's a promise.
Speaker 2: What's a different. I know you're not going to be a customer, you know, boycott right.
Speaker 7: I am in the President American I am going to write the president. I'm going to of course what I mean, what you know, that's what America is for.
Speaker 6: I got a pen.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell them they don't give a flying run.
Speaker 1: Oh, they're going to run. They're not going to care. They're gonna they're not going to care.
Speaker 6: They're going to care.
Speaker 2: They're not going to care.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. There were eighteen hundred flights canceled.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're right, and you know what.
Speaker 2: And you both well, your.
Speaker 1: Flight's delayed, but my flight's not going to be delayed. I was just told, first.
Speaker 2: Of all, while I'm looking online that your your airport is closed.
Speaker 6: I was in the day. Wait, Kristen sitting next to me.
Speaker 7: For those of you listening, So Kristen sitting on one side, Blair sitting on the other. So Blair was with Sean and Krista and I were coming from two different locations. We're all coming from different spots. So Kristen got in no problem. So I said to her, listen, I'm at the airport. I just saw this pilot.
Speaker 6: How you doing? What's going on?
Speaker 2: What's going on? You know what's going on.
Speaker 7: I'm just you know what, I said, excuse me? Can I can I talk to you for a second. He's like, yeah, what's up? I said, Yeah, I'm going I'm just asking, I'm wondering.
Speaker 2: I'm just asking.
Speaker 6: I'm just asking.
Speaker 2: I'm just asking. It's a simple question, simple question.
Speaker 6: And he said, so, first of all, I look like a psycho because I'm like, is the airport closing down? And I really did?
Speaker 2: I look like a psycho?
Speaker 6: Because wait, we're standing in an airport.
Speaker 2: That's that's not an average day.
Speaker 7: Quiet set all right, I'm surrounded by people and I go, is the airport closing? And he goes, what I'm like, is the airport closing like, you know, like in the next half hour, the hour? And he goes, I don't mean to be rude, but there's thousands of people here.
Speaker 6: Is this like some kind of joke. I'm like, no, sir.
Speaker 7: See my boss and this other guy I work with, they're texting me pictures of the nautical airspace.
Speaker 6: See the link. I'm showing them the link from Blair. He's looking at me.
Speaker 2: I mean, we didn't send you everything.
Speaker 7: So I show him and he goes, first I heard of it. I said, so listen, I'm flying.
Speaker 2: He just got to work. He hadn't looked at a computeriod.
Speaker 6: He said, He've been flying all day, no problems. I said, all right. He said, where are you going?
Speaker 7: I said, I'm going to Chicago. He goes for what I said to DNC, He's like, I'm sorry. I said, yeah, me too.
Speaker 1: So AnyWho, moving right along, any who?
Speaker 6: AnyWho. I get to the desk.
Speaker 7: I talked to the agent. I said, hey, don't can I ask you a question? Is there any problems with the flight? Anything at all? And she looks at me, she goes, no, you're fine. I said, all right, are you talking? Do you want to say something?
Speaker 2: I say, they didn't shut the airport, they shut the runways.
Speaker 7: No, you're right, but you know what, that kind of detail is not relevant or remain to the story.
Speaker 1: Every every airport in the entire Eastern seaboard.
Speaker 6: Yes, I was just but the airport that I was in was unware.
Speaker 2: Was sham dunk bet for me.
Speaker 1: And you told me on boarding, I'm about to take over you're taxing way almost.
Speaker 7: Said to me. I wish everyone could see the imitation that Blair just did of me pretending to.
Speaker 2: Board the plane tomorrow. They might It's like a quacking duck boarding. And then so.
Speaker 6: I was bording, and then I was texting, and I.
Speaker 2: Turned to Blair.
Speaker 7: I go, that plane adn't take it off, and you know what, and we made a bet, and we did.
Speaker 1: I said, I'll bet you a thousand dollars to you your one hundred yes and eating one hot dog yes, okay, because you don't like to eat hot dogs, right, because you drink these disgusting projectile vomiting I know.
Speaker 2: Grain and orange and gives.
Speaker 7: You immense joy to watch me do something I hate. And so I made the bet.
Speaker 6: I'll take the.
Speaker 2: Money and problem okay, And you lost.
Speaker 1: I did lose, and it was it was autumn lost.
Speaker 2: You got killed.
Speaker 6: I got crushed.
Speaker 2: You got crushed.
Speaker 1: Because eventually that plane that all the way out to the roadway went all the way back to the to the boarding place. Listen, and you went right back inside.
Speaker 2: And then they lost your.
Speaker 1: Bags on top of it, I lost that bag like the cherry on top.
Speaker 6: Like how Kamala loses to a towel prompter. You know, that's how bad it was.
Speaker 2: And then I lost, and.
Speaker 1: Then the double cherry on top is you couldn't get your bags even though you waited until three in the morning, listen, and your bags then got sent to Chicago unbeknownst to you. Yes, and but if not for Kristen, you know, willing to get in a car and.
Speaker 2: Pick them up.
Speaker 1: Listen, your your your bags would be in some god on.
Speaker 7: I have dedicated my life to seven people, my immediate family.
Speaker 6: And Kristen. Oh boy, she knows it. I'd already told her. I hugged her. I even hugged I even hugged the drivers, Mike and Michael. I don't even know that man.
Speaker 7: He got out of the car, the guy six seven. I said, come here, bringing in, come on, bringing in. He's like, oh my god, he's the biggest bag. He is a big foody ever that I've ever met. And so I said to him, he said, are you the one who lost the bet? I said, indeed I am. He said, I'm gonna take care of you. Okay, we're gonna do this hot dog Chicago style. I said, I really don't know what that means. I'm not even gonna pretend like I do.
Speaker 1: So he's spelling pictures for a month about what Chicago brought those look like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 7: First of all, the fact that you sent me tons of pictures of hot dogs is weird in and of itself.
Speaker 2: I'm not even not because I was looking forward to him.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, at this point, by two days, I'm hot dog out.
Speaker 6: Liam was like, Liam, gouzes that show.
Speaker 2: It's any more pictures hot dogs.
Speaker 6: It's like yeah, He's like, that's so weird.
Speaker 1: By the way, poor Liam, who only got air fried French fries until I intervened McDonald's French fries.
Speaker 2: And then he came on the air and I.
Speaker 1: Said, Liam, which do you like better? Your mama's air fried French fries with McDonald's. Oh, McDonald's are much better.
Speaker 6: Well, listen, in the midst of this said.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't even give the kid a happy meal to make him happy.
Speaker 6: He's happy enough. No, he's not fine, He's gonna be fine.
Speaker 1: Well, we gotta get going on here. But eight under nine to four one shot. I don't want you to. I don't want to collect on the bet.
Speaker 2: I am a gift.
Speaker 6: Collecting on the bet. We're going to live stream it tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I'm getting this. I'm not.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I'm sure you're gonna cry and be in so much try.
Speaker 2: I don't even want to watch it.
Speaker 6: You gotta watch it. You're gonna watch it, and you're gonna and you're gonna revel in your in your wind.
Speaker 1: Not exactly an appetizing transition. But you know, one of the ugliest and dirtiest jobs you'll ever do on your home is to get up on a ladder dangerously and have to clean out those gutters of the mud and the muck and the leaves. And it's horrible. I've done it way too many times in my life. I'll never have to do it again. Period, end of sentence. And there is a permanent solution thanks to our friends at leaf Filter, and right now you'll save up to thirty percent off your entire purchase when you go to leaffilter dot com slash Hannity Now. Leaf Filter will take care everything start to finish. Every installation has a free inspection, estimate lifetime guarantee. A leaf Filter trusted pro is going to clean out, realign and seal your gutters before installing leaf Filter Now protect your home. Never get up on a ladder, clean those gutters out again with the mud and the muck and the leaves. Lee Filter is America's number one gutter protection system. Schedule your free inspection, you get up to thirty percent off your entire purchase. Leeffilter dot com slash Hannity laaf Filter dot com slash Hannity, and you get an additional discount if you're a senior or with the military. All right, let us we have a new Kamala cut. I forgot to play this earlier twenty nineteen. We need to have a conversation about felons like the Boston bombers being allowed to vote. The convicted Boston bombers, radical terrorists, listen, people who are convicted in prison, like the Boston marathon bomber on death row, people who are convicted of sexual assault, they.
Speaker 2: Should be able to vote. I think we should have that conversation. Yeah, maybe we should have that conversation.
Speaker 1: Conversation is no conversation is over, end of sense. All right, So last night we're at the DNC and I've known Terry mccallo for years, and let me just play a little bit of the highlights of this debate that I had with him from last night on Hannity. I support Dobbs fifteen weeks figured out by that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, there you go, life, And you had a girl yesterday who was raped by her father twelve years old under the new aws.
Speaker 2: Intense. So we're talking about Yeah, but I don't want to spend the whole day.
Speaker 1: I don't want to talk about it all right, but then on other social issues and then we'll get to the economy.
Speaker 2: Ok.
Speaker 1: But you know, look at Tim Walls for example, really do we need feminine hygiene products and boys bathrooms because they switched the language in the bill to make a gender neutral like that, or you know some of the other positions that he's taken. We're going to have gender affirming care in California, Minnesota, treatment for children without parental consent.
Speaker 2: You're a parent, You're a good parent, Todd kids, right? Yeah? Do you want do you want your kids to get treatment without your knowledge?
Speaker 8: Tim Wallas has been a great govern largest tax cut in the hissid of his state.
Speaker 2: I love you, but it's not his governor, iright.
Speaker 8: Thousands of bills come to me every year. But I'm not going to tell what he should have been doing in Minnesota. But it was a great governor.
Speaker 1: Of what we're doing fription drug But should kid should they be able to make a life altering decision without the parents being notified?
Speaker 2: You can't support that. No, I think parents should be notified. And why but you have a ticket that supports that. Sin Listen Sean, everybody's different.
Speaker 8: Okay, this is what's great about the mosaic of the American tow who we are.
Speaker 1: What about that they're talking about and about freedom of parents to parents, And this is why we have elections and we.
Speaker 2: Have our positions. If you like them, support us if we don't. Here's my question. Yes, sir, Medicare for all she co sponsored.
Speaker 1: Okay, no private health insurance, universal health care. That was her bill, co sponsor with Bernie Sanders Green New Deal. Ninety three trillion dollars. That's the end of capitalism as we know it. You're a capitalist, as.
Speaker 2: A matter of fact. No, last time I checked, you're pretty You've been very successful in your life. Congratulations.
Speaker 8: Started my first business at fourteen. My folks go to college. Good and you know when I was successful.
Speaker 2: Awesome. I love it absolutely.
Speaker 1: Okay, However, a ninety three trillion that is the end of capitalism, Terry, end of it exactly. Listen, she said she would use she'd she would invoke the abandon the filibuster to get rid of to use that, invoke the filibuster, get rid of it.
Speaker 8: First off, she's going to build a great government, great cabinet, hopefully go.
Speaker 2: Back to the great new pro juwe jobs.
Speaker 8: Listen, she's got her agenda out there. She's going to run a great economy. We've got sixteen million new jobs, inflations down, we got peace around the world.
Speaker 2: Can give me all the points. All right? That was Terry McCall.
Speaker 1: Now we're going to air some of my interview with James carvel tonight. I had to go a little easier on James. He's eighty years old now and it's hard. I mean, we we did many debates around the country together. We actually talk about it and it went longer. But I'm not gonna be able to run the whole thing. We probably can and hopefully run some of it on Friday Show. But anyway, let's get to our busy phones. A lot of you hanging in there. Jerry is in Connecticut. Jerry, You're on the Sean Hannity Show, and welcome to Chicago. Sarah glad you called.
Speaker 2: Hey, Sean, can hear me? Okay? I can hear you? Great?
Speaker 5: All righty, Listen, what I wanted to say was, rather than joy, I think the underlying theme of the Democratic Convention this year is hate, Hatred of the unborn child, hatred of the United States Constitution, but above all else, hatred of Donald J. Trump and his supporters. And to me, it seems like they have completely forgotten that about a month ago President Trump was the victim of an assassination attempt. One man was murdered, two others were sent to the hospital with gunshot wounds, and presumably the guy that did shooting was motivated by political hatred. And yet there's the Obamas, and there's Bernie, and there's everybody Monday Night and there's you know, Biden's screaming about the Klan coming out of the woods and all this stuff. It's as if they have completely forgotten about the assassination attempt, that they are trying to motivate future assastions and hate is the central theme of this Democratic convention.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, they keep mentioning over and over again. All they want to talk about is Donald Trump. I mean, you know, last night they've mentioned the border five times, implation two times. You know, over the last two nights they've mentioned Donald Trump over a couple one hundred times. All told, they've mentioned the border thirteen times. They've only mentioned imflation five times, and two nights they barely met They talked about crime six times on Night one, Prices five times. They don't want to talk about issues. This is Look go back to what I said on January when I got back from my long vacation every year, which is my Christmas vacation, I said, let me prepare you for what this year is going to be. They're going to run and demagogue and lie about abortion. They're going to run on January sixth, They're going to talk about democracy in peril. They're going to want to talk about anything in everything. You know, I hate Trump, I hate Trump, I hate Trump, anything other than issues. Then they'll go to the normal playbook, which has been playing out perfectly and predictably as I said it would. That Republicans are racist, that they are sexist, that they are misogynistic, that they are homophobic, islamophobic, xenophobic, transphobic, that they want dirty air, dirty water, they want to cancel grandma and Grandpa's Social Security and Medicare, and they want to kill Grandma and Grandpa.
Speaker 2: And that's the whole. That's it.
Speaker 1: They're not going to run on how they will fix the mess that they created. Kamala is acting like she hasn't been the vice president for three and a half years now. The media, the biggest donors to the Harris Walls campaign, is creating an environment which is the equivalent of Joe hiding in the basement in twenty twenty thirty one days and we don't have an interview, we don't have a press conference. We're not going to We'll get very few. It's going to be a friendly interview. It's going to be, as O'Reilly calls them, a cupcake interview. And she's not going to ever be confronted with her own words, her own radicalism, and her own extremism. So that's why we created and put up on Hannity dot Com the Kamala files, the Walls files, and that then gives you the opportunity to download all of them in their own words and give it to your friends and your family and your coworkers and strangers and post it on social media and we can then bypass the media mob. We're on seven hundred and fifty great radio stations around the country, including a great station five point sixty here in Chicago, and I'm just telling you this is our Opportunit already