Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by Love Herts. Kiwek Kwan has had quite a career, from childhood roles in Indiana, Jones and the Temple of Doom and The Goonies to a recent Academy Award win for Everything, Everywhere, All at Once. But now Keith finally stars as a leading man in the film Love Hurts. Love Hurts is a perfect date night movie with its mix of over the top action comedy and a ton of heart. Love Hurts Only at theaters February seventh.
Speaker 2: This episode is brought to you by Unstoppable. Discover the inspiring true story about Anthony Roebliss, who defined every expectation to become a national wrestling champion, and Unstoppable, a new original movie from Amazon MGM Studios and director William Goldenberg, evoking the excitement and camaraderie of classic sports dramas and thrilling wrestling matches. Unstoppable features an all star ensemble cast including Jirelle Jerome, Jennifer Lopez, Don Cheadle, Michael Panha, and Bobby Knavali. Watch Unstoppable now exclusively on Amazon Prime Video.
Speaker 3: Wow all Right, Welcome In Episode one nineteen our divisional weekend gambling show on What's Right with Nick Right. We mentioned this on Thursday's show. I'm gonna mention it again here. We had a goal of one hundred thousand YouTube subscribers before the end of the year. We fell short. We are now almost at ninety four thousand subscribers. If we could get to one hundred thousand before the super Bowl, it's an ambitious goal. We only have a few weeks. We'd have to add a couple thousand a week. But if you enjoy this show, if you vibe with this show and you're not already subscribing, please do so. We get a sweet plaque. And Demons's getting ready to move to Los Angeles and I would really like to send the plaque with him. There's all to a financial incentive. Demonse's got this Twitch stream he's trying to build up. I think it'd be a pretty cool background thing now, one hundred thousand YouTube subscriber thing in the background there. So if you are not already subscribing, and you would, that would be great. The other thing you could do if you are What's Right with Nick Wright and Demonse super fan, if such a thing exists, if you wanted to tweet out the link to our YouTube stream and tell your folks to subscribe, we'd greatly appreciate it. Again, we're about sixty five hundred short of one hundred thousand goal and once I get to one hundred thousand, by the way, I'm just I'm done with the show. I'm kidding. I will keep the show going, but I would like to get to it. Okay, this is I don't know if you know this, Demanse. This is my favorite sports weekend of the year, the second round of the divisional round of the playoffs, because we have four games. No. Traditionally wild Card weekend was also four games, but and then they expanded it to when they added the seventh playoff teams. But you have four games. And the reason I like this more than Conference Championship weekend is Conference championship weekend. Yes, you usually get the best teams, but historically one of those games is usually a blowout. There's only two games all day Saturday, you're just anticipating Sunday. This is if we were to have said, at various points throughout the season, who are the best teams in football? Of the eight teams remaining, six of them are left in one order or another. Almost all year long, the six best teams in football were Kansas City, Philly, Cincinnati, Buffalo, San Francisco, and Dallas. None of them got upset this weekend. A few of them almost did, but none of them got upset. You then have the Jags, who have been one of the hottest teams the second half of the year, and then the Giants, who were one of the hottest teams at the beginning of the year with that six and one start that they had. So it's a great weekend. It's my favorite weekend of football. First, before we get to our picks for this weekend, we will recap last weekend. It started amazingly. We started three and zero. We finished four and two, which is absolutely fine. It keeps us It's another profitable weekend. It means our last two weeks of giving out picks on this show, because we went eleven and three is fifteen and five. Wait, yeah, fifteen and five, so seventy five percent against the spread the last two weeks on this show. We'll go through each game. San Francisco minus nine and a half against Seattle.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: The other thing that we should mention is week is that we also on last week's show, we gave out a tea a Saturday teaser that it Niners Jags. We gave out and on the offer, the eleven to one offer was the Jags money line lawrence over two hundred and forty eight passing yards and the Niners minus sixteen and a half. That almost died before it had any chance to live, because not only were the Niners trailing at halftime, but when they scored twenty five straight in the second half, that put him up twenty four Seahawks scored, and if they kicked the extra point, the offers an auto winner. They did the smart thing, they went for two that could have made it a sixteen point game. The Niners stop it. So the offer wins Demons's feel in some type of way about the offer because he puts in all these exotic parlays and does not take up the offer. And the offer has hit what four times this year about possibly more maybe for a number of times. But now we can get back to last week's pick. So the Niners minus nine and a half to me was the safest bet of the weekend. And the reason I feel comfortable saying that is because even though they trailed at halftime, they still won easily. The Seahawks just couldn't match up with them, obviously, Jacksonville plus two and a half was not what we would call a safe bet. However, what is remarkable about it is even they had found a way thanks to the Trevor two point conversion, where getting those two and a half points absolutely could have been the reason we won. If they get stuffed on that fourth and one, they lose thirty to twenty eight, but the offer didn't come in. But we still win because we're getting the two and a half points. Miami plus thirteen and a half didn't look safe early, and then it looked like a Miami money line was absolutely in play and honestly should have been in play. Miami had an amazing comeback. They took the lead, and then even after they relinquished the lead, even after they were down ten after taking the lead, they then fought back and had a great chance at what should have been at least a game tying field goal, but they butchered the very end of that game. But the plus thirteen and a half is good. Minnesota minus three we were on the wrong side of that one no way around it. Even though we were on the wrong side of that one. If Kirk Cousins could have picked up that third and eight or fourth and eight and they end up going to overtime, I feel like we would have been in decent shape. But that Minnesota defense was awful. Baltimore plus eight and a half was another one that we said we thought they could win out right with Tyler Huntley, they should have won that game. The Cincinnati their turnover luck in these playoffs the last two years has been historic. Joe Burrow has played five playoff games. The Bengals defens has forced eleven turnovers in those five playoff games. Wow, and the fumble six that Huntley. You know, Trevor, It's funny. Trevor said he the play was not for him to leap. He did that on his own. They had a different play called he saw it was open, he went and did it. It worked. He's a hero. The play for Huntley was not for him to leap. He went and did it. He saw it. He was wrong. He's a goat the difference. One of the differences that I would point out is the risk of that leap is exactly what happened to Huntley, ball gets knocked out of your hands and the team goes the other way.
Speaker 4: He got different builds, though not only.
Speaker 3: They have different builds. You screw that up on a two point conversion. Your worst case scenario is a four point swing, right, you screw it up when Huntley screwed it up, and it is a fourteen point swing. And even after the fund, so so many things there because Cincinnati was not moving the ball. If he just gets stuffed, if they kick the field goal, I think they win. If they go for it and don't get it and they get stuffed, I don't think Cincinnati moves the ball at all, and all of a sudden, you're punting probably back to Baltimore down or a tie game. And Justin Tucker's a huge weapon. Even with the fumble. If they call the block in the back that happened at the thirty yard line on the return, now Cincinnati has the ball on the forty and Baltimore's even playing so good. It was just that was the exact way for Baltimore to lose that game, and they lost the game. Also, while Huntley, they had first and goal from the four, they handed the ball to running backs one time they threw the ball to a full back on first down, it was a bad pass. They handed the ball to running back on second hand, got it to the one, got three yards, and then the quarterback sneak. I feel like that Greg Roman's got to go back and say, man, we were playing Baltimore Ravens football, first and goal from the four hand that ball off four times, Hand the ball off to JK. Dobbins four times, and see what we can do. And then obviously the one we were the furthest off on it, and the one game we have not yet talked about on this show, Tampa and Dallas. Dallas annihilated the Bucks. It has absolutely stripped any fear I think anyone should have of Tampa away. I think that or Brady, I should say, Tampa's obviously done. Brady's leaving there in a terrible cap situation. But a lot of us thought that Brady all year all year long, when Brady felt a pass rush, he would throw and duck. He would throw and duck so we wouldn't get hit. I think a lot of us, I know I did, assumed because he's old, he was preserving his body for the playoffs. And then once the playoffs came, he would take the punishment, take the hits, and stand in the pot. And while that game turned into a laugher Demonsey. They were down six to nothing with the ball inside the five and Brady turned and ducked at a pass rush and that's why he didn't get enough on it to get the ball out of the back of the end zone and threw a pick. And that is what kind of opened the floodgates. So if there are Brady's gonna play next year, I no longer fear him. If he were on San Francisco, he could win a Super Bowl because they're showing they can win with any quarterback. But if he goes to Miami, they're not good enough. If he goes to the Raiders, they're not good enough. If he goes to the Jets, they're not good enough. And you feel like I kind of insulted brock Purty there. Okay, we'll talk him in a moment. We'll also talk Cowboys in a moment. That's last week. Now we get to our picks from this week, and we will do them in the order that the games are. We are starting with the Kansas City Chiefs minus eight and a half at home against Jacksonville. We liked the Chiefs, and we like the Chiefs significantly in this football game. This is where it is instructive to remind the audience what the Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes and Andy Reid have done in their first playoff games of each season. So in the first playoff game Mahomes ever played against the Indianapolis Colts, they won by eighteen points. In the first playoff game Mahomes played in the following year at home against the Texans, they were down twenty four to nothing in the second quarter. They led the game at halftime. They were down twenty four to nothing in the second quarter. They led the game at halftime, and they won fifty one to thirty one. So down twenty four to nothing, they still covered. The next year they're playing the Browns. They are crushing the Browns. At halftime, Mahomes got hurt, had to leave the game. They won by five, so they didn't cover there. But that's a little bit of a question mark there. And that was the game where they thought Mahomes got a concussion. He actually got choked, so they wouldn't let him go back in the game. He did the get up and stumble and fall, so they they blacked him out from the game. I actually talked to him right after the game. He said, passed all my concussion tests. If you watch the video. I never even got hit in the head. But when the guy tackled him, the guy's forearm went up against his neck and it just like breathing. Yeah, caught off either blood flow or air to his brain, and so it like he feinted, but it wasn't a head injury. But they wouldn't let him go back in, so they didn't tackle. Yeah, it was crazy. That's also one of the reasons why I believed the two because even though it wasn't that type of play, just because something looks like a concussion doesn't mean it is a concussion, all right. And then last year, first game of the playoffs against the Steelers, they went by twenty one and it wasn't even that close. Andy Reid and last year was not off a buye. It should be noted, but Andy Reid off a bye against an inferior opponent, typically from the AFC South. Oddly enough, the Chiefs put it on. Additionally, we saw this game earlier this year. The Chiefs won by ten in a way no team has won a game in the NFL all year so prior to Jaggs Chargers where the Jacks from the ball over five times, Chargers zero and one, there had been thirty seven games in the NFL this year where a team won the turnover margin by three or more. Those teams were thirty six and one. One loss was Jaggs Chiefs when the Chiefs turned the ball over three times and put it on the Jaguars. Furthermore, it's not just they turn the ball over three times. The Jags started the game with a surprise on side kick and got it, so they essentially won the turnover battle for nothing. And despite that, that game was twenty to nothing and twenty seven to ten at various times, the Jags added a garbage time touchdown to make it twenty seven to seventeen. It was never in question. Now I'm gonna go a little a step further that JAG's pass defense can get god as we saw in the first half yes or this past weekend. Also, the Chiefs, in a stat no one believes, but I promise it is true, had the second most sacks of any team in the NFL this year, only the Eagles had more Chris Jones against the middle of that Jacksonville defensive line will be a problem for them. Mahomes will be sensational. Mahomes already the all time record for three touchdown playoff games is eleven. I believe by Brady He's played almost fifty playoff games. Then someone has nine, someone has eight. Mahomes has seven, It's fourth most. Ever. He's only played eleven playoff games, so in seven of his eleven he's gone for three touchdowns. The Chiefs are at home. They are right now, the healthiest they have been all year. And one other thing the Chiefs did this year that I think was very smart. I think they knew from the very beginning of the season that Jeric McKinnon number one for them. They're running back who started the year third stringth was their best back. However, I think they also know he's a guy whose whole career has been defined by injury. So they slowly and they upped his usage right before the stretch run for the playoffs. He won AFC Offensive Player of the Month with nine touchdown catches. I think the Chiefs annihilate the Jags. I've been high on the Jags. I told you guys five weeks ago the Jags were not going to lose again until the divisional round in Kansas City. The bracket had not even been set yet. I was very confident that the divisional round in Kansas City would be Jags coming to KC. I've got Kansas City minus eight and a half. Go ahead to monse.
Speaker 4: Doug Peterson is six and zero against the spread as a postseason underdog.
Speaker 3: It's very impressive. Now keep in mind, just keep in mind that three of those games came when the Eagles had the one seed and they were home dogs because they had a backup quarterback in So I do there at least two of those games. That is noteworthy, but go ahead fair enough.
Speaker 4: Mahomes is eleven in eighteen against the spread when the Chiefs are favorites by seven or more.
Speaker 3: YEP.
Speaker 4: Obviously, he did cover the nine and a half spread earlier this year against the Jags.
Speaker 3: So that is true. But let's again, though, look at what he is in the postseason. Okay, first playoff game against the Colts covered the spread. Second playoff game against the Patriots didn't cover the spread, that was in overtime. All right, So it was one and one the year they won the Super Bowl. Covered the spread all three times against the Texans, Titans, and Niners, all three of those games down by double digits. All three of those games won by double digits. Covered the spread all three times. So he's four and one. I'm going to throw out the Browns game that I mentioned because he got hurt. He did he was in root to covering. He got knocked out of the game against the Bills. AFC Championship game, covered the spread one by fourteaens now five and one Super Bowl against the Bucks obviously did not cover. Okay, against the very next year against the Steelers, covered the spread. So six and two against the Bills, covered the spread in overtime. Okay, seven and two against the Bengals obviously did not cover. They lost as another game they're up twenty one to three and the Mahomes melted down. So he's seven and three in the playoffs against the spread with the one seven and four technically, but one of those games he got knocked out. I trust the Chiefs, I trust Mahomes. I have not bet on the Chiefs a lot this year. Bet on the Jags far more often, but I like the Chiefs minus eight and a half next one. This to me was the hardest game to pick. I'm telling you right now, I will bet all of these. These are my four picks. This is the one that I have the least confidence. Giants plus seven and a half at Philly. Ultimately, I just took the points. I have been of the belief that Philly is not as good as the record suggests. Lane Johnson's gonna try to come back. I don't know how full strength he's going to be, and Jalen Hurts is obviously not one hundred percent. However, the Giants, there is a version of this game where Daniel Jones gets sacked seven times where he fumbles like he used to, and the Eagles with their pass rush alone dominate this football game. However, Dable is an excellent coach. We saw the Giants backups recently play Philly in the final week of the season and only lose by six, and it's a little misleading. They were down by more than that, but they came back a bit. I again, I don't have a super strong feeling on this game. But if I don't have a super strong feeling, and I'm getting more than a touchdown, and it's one of us scenario where they could be down fourteen and I'm still alive. All go ahead and grab the seven and a half points. But I don't feel great about it.
Speaker 4: Let me add something here. The Giants played the Eagles back in week eleven and it was this same exact line and they ended up losing by twenty six points.
Speaker 3: Okay, and I actually, I actually think it was worse than that, because they lost forty four to twenty two in that game, and or forty eight to twenty two, and that game was forty eight to fourteen with like a couple minutes left, so they all, you know, I mean, they lost by twenty six. They were down by thirty four, So yes, I agree, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah. You're nine and four betting NFC East teams this year, though you went zero to two last week, including betting against the Giants despite knowing the vikings are flawed. You're also five and one in the NFC East divisional games. Seems like whatever you pick your bound to cash in.
Speaker 3: Well, I appreciate that. I'm telling you right now, I don't feel super strong about this game. I feel I I feel like The smart play is divisional game. What we saw last week right right, Dolphins Bills divisional game, the dog covered easily. Bengals Ravens divisional game, the dog covered easily. We're now getting Giants Philly divisional game. Also, by the way, oddly enough, every single game thus farthest playoffs has been a rematch of the regular season the first round. Every single game was this round. Every game is except for San Francisco Dallas, and that's a rematch of last year's wildcard round. It's kind of an oddity that's happened this year. I'll take the Giants plus the points, but I don't trust Daniel Jones. I don't trust the Giants as a whole, and that Philly defens is awesome, but I'll begrudgingly grab the seven and a half points. All right, we will take a very quick break. We will come back. We will come with my second favorite bet of the weekend, and then we'll also do San Francisco Dallas. We have Cincy Buffalo and San Francisco Dallas would do those next. We'lls right.
Speaker 5: If your football team had one option in their playbook, the results probably wouldn't be great. The same could be said for your investments. Cibo index options like SPX and xsp can help expand your investing strategies with cash settlement and potential tax advantages. If you're ready for a more dynamic game plan, head to Better with Options dot com. Cebo life is better with options, Your investments.
Speaker 3: Could be too.
Speaker 5: There are risks associated with Cibo company products. Review the disclosures and disclaimers at cbo dot com slash us Underscore disclaimers.
Speaker 3: All right, welcome back in divisional weekend. What's right with Nick?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Our Gambling Joe episode one to nineteen Again, Remember subscribe. Also, remember hit the bell if you are a subscriber on YouTube and you'll get an alert when we go live on Mondays and Thursdays. And subscribe on your favorite podcast platform as well, if you'd like. All right, next game, Cincinnati Buffalo. I have a feeling demorrow Hamlin will lead them out of the tunnel. This is obviously the rematch of the game that we didn't get to see finished, but it was very early. Cincinnati did appear to be in good shape in that game. They had driven down and scored, they had been stopped. The Bills home to a field goal and drove in. Now since then, in that game, Cincinnati didn't have Alile Collins. They they might have also not had Alex Kappa, but they don't have Alex Kappa now the right so they don't have the right tackle with the right guard, and their left tackle Joanah Williams dislocated his kneecap, so that's three fifths of their offensive line. However, Joe Burrows used to not having a great offensive line. Additionally, the Bills shockingly have not been the same team since von Miller went now defensively, in particular from getting a pressure from the perspective of getting pressure. Pardon me, sorry for the Coffs guys, the Bills. A massive part of the reason the Bills were gonna be different this year was the von Miller edition. People have just kind of memory. Hold that what you know, what that defense looked like pre and post von Miller's injury. Also, Skyler Thompson, I know his numbers were terrible. We watched that game. There were openings in that Bill secondary, a lot of drops, and Skyler actually played better than the numbers suggest. Joe Burrow ain't no Skyler Thompson. Let's go a little further. The Bills played the Dolphins tail end of the year three point game. The Lions was a three point game, the Browns was just and the Jets were just eight point games. Now they blew out the Bears and I give them credit for that, and they beat the Patriots by twelve. They did not look great in Round one. I do not think their past defense is going to be able to hold up against Burrow. The Bengals are getting five and a half points. I think the Bengals win this game outright. I think we get a rematch of last year's AFC Championship game in Arrowhead. I think the whole neutral site thing is not going to come into play. I think that the difference for the Bengals, and going from the Ravens defense, which might have been the best in the league once they got Rokwan Smith to a Bills defense that Mac Jones moved the ball on, Skyler Thompson moved the ball on. We have seen teams move the ball on. Is going to be dramatic. I like Cincinnati to cover. This feels like a field goal game in either direction, but I also like them to win. And I don't think Josh Allen's going to play a clean game. I think that Josh Allen fumbled the ball three times and through two interceptions in a game where they were up seventy nothing and he didn't have to take chances. But he can't help himself. So I like Cincinnati plus the points, go ahead.
Speaker 4: And so in week seventeen, when Damar Hammlin went down, this this line was Buffalo minus two and a half.
Speaker 3: Yep, that was in Buffalo. Yeah, and this is the and so this is also I'm sorry I said it wrong. That was in Cincinnati. This one's in Buffalo. I I didn't the Bills. Vegas has loved the Bills. They have loved the Bills all year, to a level that I don't totally understand. But go ahead.
Speaker 4: Sorry. Burrow is thirteen and two against the spread as an underdog of three plus.
Speaker 3: All right, I didn't know that that's got that's full.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: Thirteen and two Yeah, wow, thirteen and two is a pretty good number. He's an underdog of more than three. But go ahead is.
Speaker 4: Sure a mindset here. Just the Bills lose and the Chiefs win. We'll put that Josh Allen Pat Mahomes thing to rest.
Speaker 3: Well, Josh Allen pat Mahomes. Thing has been rust If anyone has right, I do think it is. Here's the thing, and everyone thinks that I'm just anti Buffalo. I've been right about Josh Allen. I've been right about the Bills. He has thirty two combined picks and bumbles this year, thirty two the mote more than any other player in the league. No other player is more than twenty eight. And the guy who's twenty eight is Matt Ryan who got bitched.
Speaker 4: Well, it's like the same thing with like, you know, the point guard has the ball a lot, bound to get turnovers, you're gonna have the most the most turnover.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but all these quarterbacks have the ball a lot. And I understand he has the ball even more because he runs a lot. I get that part of it. Here's the thing. There is way more pressure for Mahomes if the Bengals win this game. If the Bills win, he's already beat him in the playoffs twice to neutral site on turf. If the Bengals come to Arrowhead in consecutive seasons and beat Mahomes. If people want to go on television and say Burrows the best quarterback in football all disagree with it, but they'll have an argument, So there's more pressure on the Chiefs if the Bengals win. Moril's story, I like Cincinnati plus five and a half. I also like them to win out right, all right, Let's get to the last game of the weekend Niners Cowboys San Francisco minus three and a half against Dallas. Bill Simmons says, and he's right, beware of the team that looked a little too good the previous week Dallas.
Speaker 5: Is that.
Speaker 3: San Francisco's offense and the versatility and how schematically sophisticated it is compared to what Tampa was running is night and day. Tampa can't run the ball. San Francisco has one of the best rushing attacks we've seen in the NFL in years. Dak Prescott just played a perfect game. I don't think he's going to be able to duplicate that. The only hesitation I have here I would I know this sounds dumb, but you guys have heard me say this throughout the year at various times. I would feel better betting this game if it was San Francisco minus six, it was San Francisco minus four and a half and the money on Dallas drove it down to three and a half. So somebody thinks Dallas, or a lot of somebody's think Dallas. They have the better quarterback. They're coming off this great game. I think San Francisco has been the best team in the league this year. I think San Francisco has been better than Kansas City this year. I think San Francisco with Christian McCaffrey, has looked utterly and thoroughly dominant. I think that pass rush will get to Dak. I think San Francisco will keep the Cowboys pass rush off balance by running the football as well as they do. And the cheat gode for San Francisco is this when they have Christian McCaffrey, Kyle Huschek, George Kittle, Deebo, Samuel Brandon Ayu, those five guys on the field, plus the quarterback and the five offensive line, and there's your eleven. So you know how, Demonta, you'll like this. You know how in Madden you finally started winning once. I and I'm gonna say this to be rude, explain to you the importance the defensive formations, Like, hey, if they've got four wide you can't be in your base defense else you have linebackers on. And when you're playing you like to run the ball when somebody's got uh. When somebody's playing in dime with six corners out there and there's all these little people, you can just run right at them. With big people. Here's why the Niners are so devastating. They put those five guys out there, and if you go, okay, they've got a full back and use check, a running back, a tight end, and then just two receivers. We can play base defense well. Christian McCaffrey's basically a running back or a wide receiver. Used Check's the best pass catching full back in football. Kittle's the second best pass catching tight end football. If you go big with those same five guys, they can go five wide, spread you out, and now you have a linebacker on Christian McCaffrey or Kittle or both. If you say, all right, we're not letting that happen. We're putting our small people out there, they can go I formation with Deebo, who's a great runner in blocker. Ayuka is a great runner and blocker, full back Christian McCaffery and Kittle, so they can keep those same guys out there, let your whatever defensive personnel you put out there dictate whether or not you're going what they're gonna run. They are devastating to deal with. Shanahan's brilliant. I like Shanahan in this spot. It's also an interesting one. Kyle Shanahan was the offensive coordinator. Dan Quinn was the defensive coordinator for the Atlanta Falcons in the Super Bowl when they were up twenty eight to three on Tom Brady and they blew it. I like that kind of I like that little nuanced matchup. The only reason San Francisco loses is if rock Perty turns into a pumpkin. You like Purty. I don't even think if he's gonna turn into a pumpkin. It's not gonna be a home game against Dallas. Maybe the following week against Philly if that were to happen. If Philly gets there, I like San Francisco minus three and a half go ahead.
Speaker 4: First off, you're nine and two picking a NFC East teams, and you're eight and no picking against NFC West.
Speaker 3: Teams, eight no picking against yep NFC West teams. Well, I don't know how I feel about that. But go ahead.
Speaker 4: I just want to say here, don't bet with your heart just because your biggest bet of the year as San Francisco Chiefs Super Bowl. Yeah, it's a bet us all your bets is like the best path for that bet to happen.
Speaker 3: Well, my bets are also winning for the record. Maybe maybe there's something to go ahead? Uh oh yeah?
Speaker 4: Does that plus minus three and a half scare you? With the kicking situation in Dallas.
Speaker 3: Well they didn't cut the kicker, right, but they did just sign another kicker, So I actually think that's a half measure and dumb. I don't think you can. I think you needed to either fire the kicker or just be like, you're our guy.
Speaker 4: We believe when they're signing kickers, who are they like, who's the guys?
Speaker 3: And the had been in the league but got cut because they missed kicks.
Speaker 4: And you're gonna I could call the bin for the.
Speaker 3: First playoff, Yes, And so I don't like that maneuver. I ain't. It actually adds to Maher's stress level and he was clearly in his head right, But yeah, that is I will say, having a the fact that the shaky kickers on the team I'm not on does make me feel a little bit better, all right. So there's our four picks for the weekend. Can't City minus eight and a half, Giants plus seven and a half with trepidation, Cincinnati plus five and a half and on the money line, and San Francisco minus three and a half. Wrapped the show with an offer next, what's right? I don't even make single game parlays. Typically. It was not just like random clicking a buttons. It was the exact game script. I thought, forty to one because Chelsea don't at the end, where is there? Yo?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a Kelsey dive.
Speaker 3: The chief went forward on this.
Speaker 6: Oh oh, welcome back in What a moment that was. I forgot that that was Chiefs Jags when I hit the forty to one when Kelsey got the extra yard at the end of the game to win that game.
Speaker 3: Crazy. So this week. Last week we gave out some teasers. We gave out, you know, various winners. I will tell you I'm gonna put a small taste on a Chiefs Bengals teaser six pointer Chiefs to get to minus two and a half and the Bengals to get up to plus eleven. And a half. The reason it's just a small taste is because to the teasing the Bengals, I'm not getting through enough key numbers. You like, I'm getting through the seven and the eight and the ten, but they're already at five and a half. So there's not like enough value there to make that a full blown gotta tease. Some people will be teasing the Eagles down the Chiefs, and Eagles will be a very popular teaser, getting the Chiefs from eight and a half down to less than three, the Eagles seven and a half down to less than two. But I think the Giants have a puncher chance in that game, so I'm not teasing that. But that same game, Parlay was an intriguing one. It's pretty great, And I am going to go back to the well to a degree. So I like Trevor Lawrence over two hundred and fifty and a half receiving or passing yards, and I like Travis et ten over eighteen and a half receiving yards. I am going to include in there if I can find it, Travis Kelcey over eighty one and a half receiving yards. The guy is the all time leader in playoff receiving yards per game, anytime touchdown score, we're going to put Kelsey. We are going to put where is he Cadarius Tony as in anytime touchdown scorer? And we are going to put Pachecko or McKinnon. McKinnon has been the guy. But I think they let Pachecko get one. Pachecko as in any time touchdown score. If I take that off, where.
Speaker 1: Are we at?
Speaker 3: Yes, they give it to and it was five yard line. I feel like, yep, Kelsey, Pachecko, Tony All to score Lawrence over two hundred and fifty and a half passing yards, Kelsey over eighty one and a half at ten over eighteen and a half. That is seventy eight to one. So we'll put a little taste on that. And if I manicure this a bit, all tweet out what the adjusted same game parlay is. But that's seventy eight to one. We'll do that. Let me just see you real quick. If I add now, adding the Chiefs minus the eight and a half only makes it one hundred and twenty six to one. It doesn't double it. Adding the Chiefs on the money, you know what we're gonna throw in the Chiefs on the money line to make it eighty eight to one, because I just gave you a scenario where the Chiefs are scoring three touchdowns for it to hit anyway those again at least those three touchdowns. So there it is. Division a round gambling show. Chiefs minus eight and a half, Niners minus three and a half, Bengals plus five and a half, Giants plus seven and a half. We'll see you Monday as we preview a Chiefs Bengals a FC championship game, and a Niners versus somebody NFC championship game. We'll do that Monday. Talk to you then. What's right