Speaker 1: Is it recording that it is? You know, I really did mean that. I'm not like just trying to be all like radio fuddy. Is it recorded, gat Drew, I didn't know if it was or not.
Speaker 2: I mean we start. I think that's almost one of our taglines at this point. Is it recording?
Speaker 1: Well you cut that off then no, I'm good. That wouldn't be it. Well, okay, anyway, Welcome to Serial Killers. Today is Monday, April fourth. Wow, April fourth, My birthday's almost here. It's the thirtieth, right, Yeah, good job, I remembered. That's nice that you finally remembered after two years two ten.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Welcome to Serial Killers. It's the podcast I need to move. I was saying something. It's the podcast where we talk about cereal yea and we eat it. Yeah, and we try it and we try it so if it's bad, you don't have to buy it.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good line.
Speaker 1: You like that. I love that you put it on the T shirts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's that's slogan worthy. I'm feeling that you play the opener. Sure thing, I can just one of the old ones because whatever, because you haven't sent us a new one.
Speaker 1: Yep. Actually they all ex buyed, so we have what we have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's some girls squats or some.
Speaker 1: Boys. They're making fun of us there because they're saying that we don't play sports. Yes, did you play sports as a kid?
Speaker 2: I did track and field, I did soccer.
Speaker 1: Oh wait a minute, we talked about this on bull Chat on Wednesday, So let's let's let's not okay, we already talked about it. Yeah right, anyway, I guess we did. So let's eat some cereal, sure, because that's what we do here.
Speaker 2: You felt disappointed in our last episode, so let's really try and knock it out of the park this time.
Speaker 1: Well, that's not happening. I could tell you that much. I wasn't really disappointed in the last episode. It was just, you know, passover cereals are just mediocre, and they're meant to be mediocre. They're not meant to be delicious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Diamond loved it.
Speaker 1: She did, you know, because diamonds all can't eat this, can't eat that, this free that free Yeah, and she ate the entire box of the vanilla oh ringe's or whatever the oh the rings. Yes, you know what's good about that is once, once passover is over, those will be in the bargain bin and I'll buy them for her like eighty percent off.
Speaker 2: That's really nice of you, because those things are expensive.
Speaker 1: Are They're like five five bucks a box? Maybe six? Anyway, let's eat this box I found in cost jumping right in, Well, what do you want to do?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I guess there's really nothing to do. Just jump right in. You're right, okay. I found this box in Costco a couple of weeks ago. It is new from Cascadian Farm. Oh okay, you haven't had a new Cascadian farm in a minute. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't like when people say that, but I just did in a minute. A minute.
Speaker 2: That's not a phrase that you used commonly.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, if you really think about it, that means not that long ago, right, But people use it as if it's no no, no, it just people use it. I think people use it wrong because people use it as if it's been a while, but a minute is not that long ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I know they're trying to like make a play on words or whatever, but it doesn't work. Okay, ready, yeah, good thing. You're trying to change pop culture is what would they call it? Lexicon? I know you like blueberries because anytime I have fresh blueberries, I give you a handful.
Speaker 2: You do.
Speaker 1: So these are real blueberries dehydrated, yes, but the milk will rehydrate. Okay, this is blueberry almond crunch, no sugar added. And I could tell you why.
Speaker 2: I know you bought that from Costco because it's the box could be used as a murder weapon.
Speaker 1: It could.
Speaker 2: Now that actually hurts.
Speaker 1: I just will smith, you idiot. That's old news already.
Speaker 2: We can't talk about that. Save it football chat.
Speaker 1: It's old chat. Happened last week.
Speaker 2: I have a bull chat. We can't talk about pop culture things. This is not that podcast, all right.
Speaker 1: It's a double bag box.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's good because.
Speaker 1: That way we don't waste. Let's let's open the bag that has the the flake jammed.
Speaker 2: Look at this, Look at he look at look you got a Scottie shake that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do. Look at that.
Speaker 2: This is all just crusty.
Speaker 1: But I can't do it in that box because the box is it's a double. But I'm not. I'm just shaking a bag.
Speaker 2: Bags bags, bag Okay. We have fun.
Speaker 1: That sounds dirty by the way everybody was saying how much better the quality was of last week's episode. How many people when we did it?
Speaker 2: How many people you saw that one tweet that was like, ah, I actually on Twitter and my Instagram, you didn't. I just deleted it off my phone, so I don't see it as much anymore.
Speaker 1: When do you see it at home on your on your.
Speaker 2: I use my laptop. It's actually helped me in several ways. How you know I feel like I from all the work you have. Well, I used to just like use it as a time filler, I feel, and now I don't use it for that.
Speaker 1: This smells like blueberry.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you I already had a flake delicious.
Speaker 1: It smells like blueberry.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna like this one.
Speaker 1: I only got one blueberry, though, I'm not sure how many fell into your cup.
Speaker 2: When you watch the Oscars, were you thinking, Wow, the Spoonies were better. Save her bull Chat, save a Buchat.
Speaker 1: We didn't have any drum on the Spoonies except that fire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had a fire emergency.
Speaker 1: Wait, I gotta get a blueberry to make sure you get a blueberry in the spoon They're nice blue they look plump actually, ready, there we go. It tastes like a dessert, right m hm, flakes, clusters, blueberries, almonds, slivers. Although I just ate something that tasted burnt.
Speaker 2: I love burnt.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm a big fan. I'm gonna give its four bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: Well, my rating might be skewed because something is jammed in my mouth that has a burnt taste and I don't like it. I'm trying to find a blueberry. Did you get a blueberry?
Speaker 2: Three of them?
Speaker 1: I ate one and that's all. I got two of them in this whole.
Speaker 2: Almuch.
Speaker 1: It's like a blueberry donut, like that one from Duncan. Yeah, Krispy Green, the glazed one. I I want to like it more, but I'm gonna just give it three balls. I think it's all right, that's fine. It's only because I got a burnt piece, and I don't think that's uniform across the board. I just think I got a burnt piece of something and it kind of ruined it for me.
Speaker 2: No, this is a delicious cereal. I'm very excited that we can add this to our collection.
Speaker 1: And what did you give it?
Speaker 2: I give it four balls in a spoon. If you see this one, maybe don't buy the Costco box because that's a lot that's aggressive.
Speaker 1: But I don't believe it's anywhere else right now, I think it's a Costco exclusive.
Speaker 2: It's delicious, I really hmmm mmmm mmm.
Speaker 1: Okay, we need sound music? Something going on behind us?
Speaker 2: Do you want me to play like background music?
Speaker 1: What do we got? Let's well, that's our awards music though.
Speaker 2: Nope, this is now our because you want background music, So what else is going on?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think maybe we should just move on to the next Cereal and this could be our like interlude music, okay, you know, like from one to the other. Sure, No, that's stupid. Well, I mean you just asked for sound, so I don't know if I like this. This is when that came with a box, right, Yeah, we have to get some stuff and put it in.
Speaker 2: We're really putting in interlude music now. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just I feel like it just kind of drags without some sort of audio. Did you think the last episode lagged when you were in charge?
Speaker 2: Oh no, yeah, exactly. Okay, let's continue Box number two.
Speaker 1: The problem was I couldn't find stuff because everything had expired because we hadn't used that board. In a minute.
Speaker 2: In a minute, everything expired. Everything expired.
Speaker 1: It did. There's a lot of stuff that's missing.
Speaker 2: Everything expired.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding.
Speaker 2: I am Scott and I complained about things, but don't fix him.
Speaker 1: How could I fix it this? All right number two?
Speaker 2: Maybe you could send them to me when I ask you to all right, box number two.
Speaker 1: David Brody, I know you listened to this podcast from time to time. If you still have all the old audio just stored and your out box, just please send everything to Andrew so he has it.
Speaker 2: He did.
Speaker 1: He sent me three news I played for bull Chat. Now I'm talking about all our audio that he has sent us over the won.
Speaker 2: But let's really think about this for a second. I'm not going to Japan this year.
Speaker 1: But you might. You might find a serial from Japan. Okay, you know, if you were a little pro if you go to some Japanese.
Speaker 2: Supermotactive and then it was you a little proactive, and then it was you a little proactive. I let things delete and then don't send them and then complain about it. But Andy needs to be more proactive next.
Speaker 1: Okay, this cereal. We actually tried on the Big Show last week. Elvis did anyway, I did not. He was looking for a cereal to eat, and I handed him this one.
Speaker 2: You never watched that show next, but you would have liked it. That would have just nexted you. This is after how many minutes you would have made. You would have made eight dollars.
Speaker 1: This is a listener supplied cereal.
Speaker 2: I think you're spinning the mic a little bit. I'm sorry, as long.
Speaker 1: As you don't spit it me. You know what, Let's take a break, Andrew, No, why this is only going to be about seventeen minutes worth the halfway point.
Speaker 2: No, we're fine, keep going. When are we gonna do that after the cereal?
Speaker 1: You just said after this do it?
Speaker 2: No, after the cereal, I'm gonna press the button, all right.
Speaker 1: This is from Walmart. It's their brand, great value. This is vanilla almond awake.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, we did one a few weeks ago that was similar and it was from Giant or stopping shop, same kind of thing. This is gonna be your special k with almonds. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, that's your European voice. This is vanilla and almonds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Elvis just said it was kind of okay. He liked it on the air, but after he was off he was like, eh, it was all right, and he didn't love it.
Speaker 2: He also wants to come back on this show. We should invite him.
Speaker 1: He just keeps saying that, but I don't think he wants to.
Speaker 2: Well, we need to send an invite.
Speaker 1: He wants to come on Bowl Chat.
Speaker 2: Let's send a formal invite out. I think that would be nice. Yeah, let's send out an invitation. Oh, that would be nice. He'd get some good stationary. Okay, Andrew, Well, you don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: Great value vanilla almond awake from Walmart.
Speaker 2: That's your generation's version of a good handshake. Just make sure you impress them with your stationary. Why do you say that because people might send letters. I used to have my own stationary from the desk of Scotty B and there was a microphone on it. Okay, one two thing.
Speaker 1: Sweet. The flakes are nice. They're frosted flakes, banilla flavor, m hm, few almonds, slivers.
Speaker 2: I ain't get any album.
Speaker 1: I like it better than the last one.
Speaker 2: I give this a solid four.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're very generous today. Mm hmm. These are just these are just like middle of the road weak cereals, and you're you're rating them nicely.
Speaker 2: Well, because there are things I like. Can't go wrong with something that's a frosted flake and it's flavors I like too.
Speaker 1: What did you say four balls? Yeah, I'm gonna give it three balls in a spoon. Why it's okay, it's pretty good. Sweet. I like the sweetness. It's just missing something.
Speaker 2: Have we given any five bowlers to cereals this year?
Speaker 1: It's been a minute, Andrew.
Speaker 2: Okay, is this gonna be your thing? No, this is definitely gonna be your thing. No, it's not one hundred?
Speaker 1: How many percent?
Speaker 2: One hundred?
Speaker 1: I think maybe ninety? Okay, maybe ninety. From time to time I'll say it and not realize it. What a real the slapper this one is today? That's gonna be my crutch?
Speaker 2: That's that's oh yeah, because I forgot one hundred percent is a crutch?
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 2: It's a crutch. Wh averyone's saying it now? When you can't take it? When it's terrible, like no one knows how to speak anymore? When did this become a thing? When I know it was an emoji, but it doesn't make sense. Why are you ninety percent? Why? Why aren't you ninety percent? Why do you have to be one?
Speaker 1: When you continuously wretch say something and don't realize it. It's a crutch.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is okay, you slam that? Are you mad? No? No, no?
Speaker 1: Why don't we take a break, Andrew, and we'll sort this out. He hits me at the brakes. He'll be back right after this. Yeah, don't hit me, and we're back. How you doing there, buddy, I'm good. Okay. Why you're wearing a helmet?
Speaker 2: These are my headphones? Oh?
Speaker 1: All right? This next cereal? We got a giant box from Amazon. I was what is going on here? And our friend Stefan, you know the guy on Twitter, Stefan on Twitter? You know him? Just say yes because you do. So he sent us a big box of stuff from Amazon and it says a gift for you, Hey, Scotty and Andrew. I'm Stefan. I love the podcast, enjoy the cereal, and I'm sorry for sending the Reptar cereal candy. Remember when Remember when he ordered us a Reptar cereal and he thought it was a big box of cereal, but it was just a little box of candy.
Speaker 2: I remember those mints.
Speaker 1: So he sent us one, two, three, four, five six boxes of cereal.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Send a thank you note. I'm gonna do it right now.
Speaker 2: We have the nicest listeners, we really do.
Speaker 1: We do.
Speaker 2: It's crazy that they send us things and they I don't think it's crazy.
Speaker 1: We ask for it. Yeah, okay, well send a thank you note. What should we write to him?
Speaker 2: Save it for boll Yet there's a gift for you to unwrap.
Speaker 1: View your gift. Okay, the presenter is opening. Yeah, hey, shredded wheat. Okay, so that means that's coming.
Speaker 2: Oh so we're gonna eat treaded wheat.
Speaker 1: It says return item. We could return it or what. I don't know. What happens. The sender will not be notified and you will receive a gift card. Dude, let's send it all back and get Amazon gift card.
Speaker 2: That's actually terrible.
Speaker 1: I didn't know you could do that.
Speaker 2: That's is terrible. What why would you ever think that that's a good idea?
Speaker 1: Because then we can buy cereal that we actually want.
Speaker 2: But I want to try the Amazon cereal.
Speaker 1: Can we send two of them back and see what happens.
Speaker 2: No, we're eating Stefan cereal.
Speaker 1: Don't mean thank you, says say thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you better say thank you. Let it be known, Stefan. I'm here for you this one.
Speaker 1: No, we don't have a cereal killer's accoun It would have come from whatever. Thank you anyway, I'm not going to send you a thank you via Amazon, but we really do appreciate it. And I figured we need something sweet, Andrews. So from the box, I picked fruit Rings cereal naturally flavored with other natural flavors. Okay, it's a sweet and multi grain cereal. Obviously it's supposed to be fruit loops, a source of eight vitamins, no high ferctose corns, seramons, no artificial flavors, and no certified synthetic colors.
Speaker 2: Thank god, because you know you could really taste those synthetic colors. I guess there could be some synthetic colors that are are certified. This is just not so worn the butt. Food should do more than just fuel your day. It should make you happy. That's why we offer a variety of great tasting, everyday foods and beverages priced just right, and we guarantee you'll be satisfied with the quality every time. Find what you need and what you crave, eat, drink, and live happily, happy belly.
Speaker 1: All their happy belly cereal boxes just look like the no frills boxes from back in the day that we've talked about, you know, the ones in the supermarket that are just a white box and just say cereal on it.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, it's it's a choice. The marketing is a choice.
Speaker 1: It's no frills for the twenty twenties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess so.
Speaker 1: But I'm in the mood for something sweet, something fruity, So here we go.
Speaker 2: Sweet and fruity.
Speaker 1: That should have been what the uh that's what they used to call me at high school.
Speaker 2: What it's like you're I was gonna say, shouldn't the blueberry one have tasted like that?
Speaker 1: Oh? These are I bet you. These are colored with vegetable something around.
Speaker 2: This is where they go wrong, because this isn't an appealing color green.
Speaker 1: This is my shirt color. They're dull. Look at that, They're very dull.
Speaker 2: I could camouflage.
Speaker 1: They're very dull. So let's see cornflour, bland, flower, flower, blah blah blah. Here we go. Vegetable and fruit juice concentrate for color. So that's paprika for color. The paprika, you could always taste turmeric extract for color. Okay, let's beta carotene for color.
Speaker 2: Can we eat them? Sure? So that's why we really study that box.
Speaker 1: Quite well, that's why it's naturally flavored. The other fruit ring cereals are artificially flavored and artificially colored, and that's why they're bright and vibrant and more appealing quite frankly true.
Speaker 2: Let's say right, I was gonna say one hundred percent, but one two, three? Hmmm.
Speaker 1: They taste pretty close to fruit loops.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no complaint, cheer.
Speaker 1: They taste very close to fruit loops. Yep. If I closed my eyes, I didn't see the dull coloring. Yeah, I might not be able to tell them apart.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: Honestly, it's just a fruit loops are a little bit more frosted than these are.
Speaker 2: I was about to say that. But with all that being said, do you is this healthier for you in any way or is it cheaper?
Speaker 1: Well? I'm sure it's cheaper, and the only the only health benefit is there's it's not artificial. So if you don't want to part artificial stuff inside you. Sure.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm a fruit Loops fan, but it was just pretty good. I gotta say, what are you gonna give it me first? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Four balls?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I'm on. I'm on the same page with you. Okay, this is good. Like I said, if you see this one and it's cheaper, don't be like, oh I want the fruit loops instead. Get these. These are good.
Speaker 1: See now, Amazon owns whole Foods. Yeah, but they're not going to sell this in whole Foods, I don't think, because it's not like an organic type of thing. This is probably because you can right now, I guess only get this online. M hm, unless they have one of those Amazon Fresh stores in your neighborhood, which they're slowly starting. Tom They've been building one in my town for two years old. Oh wow, so it's taking them a long time. But there's only a few of them across the country. They're opening these Amazon Fresh stores all over the place, so you know that's probably where you'll get it. Yeah. I love when people just walk by and we're like fish in a fishball. It really does feel that way. Yes, I want to know who all these people are who's doing a tour. It's one of Scary's clients. That's why he's hanging around with a big goofy smile on his face.
Speaker 2: Oh here we go.
Speaker 1: Yes, hey everybody, hell so nice to beat you. Oh hey Scary Jones. Yeah, oh hi hi hi, Yes, yes, oh delicious, Yes, your stuff is delicious. Yes, I ate fifteen of them. Hold on, I'm gonna go grab another. Yes, oh that's what I get. Yeh see, all right, we gotta end it doing that. The milk just smith you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, outdated pop culture reference by a week. But here we are. All right, Well, thank you all so much for listening. We do appreciate. Oh gosh, your whole entire butt crack was out. I saw your entire and when I say entire, I mean entire butt crack.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you offended by it?
Speaker 2: It's just a lot at what time is it?
Speaker 1: Whatever?
Speaker 2: What matters what time it is, whatever time people are listening.
Speaker 1: It's just a lot to butt crack the butt crack, no matter what time of day it is, Andrew, if you don't like it at ten am, you're not gonna like it at two pm.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just a lot to see.
Speaker 1: This tablecloth is gonna stink to me, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: We gotta throw this no more tablecloth, it's gotta get washed. Also, this whole notepad's getting shocked.
Speaker 1: With dropbox issues. What is this note? Can I throw this out? Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's a note that I had for something else. We're throwing away the notepad.
Speaker 1: No not Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Please follow us on all social platforms serial Killers PC and you can.
Speaker 2: Talk okay serial Killers PC zero COMMERSPC dot I was getting to that. Serial killerspc dot com is where you can check out all the lead to serial ratings. We also have t shirts for sale. Would really appreciate it if you buy one, but if you don't, it's fine too. Leave us a review. Make sure you like and subscribe. We read reviews. We love reading your reviews on the show. While YouTube comments are a little bit different because most of them are pro me and anti Scotty, So leave Scotty some love on our YouTube. If you're watching, it's all good.
Speaker 1: While you are babbling.
Speaker 2: I'm done babbling now. You can find whatever you need to on your no. I just gen z boombox. I know what you're talking about I just want the next boombox whatever. I just wanted to thank the last two people that bought T shirts. I thought it was very nice. That's great, but now it's making me choose which ones are traffic lights. Just do this right now, put in security. Here we go. I'm just gonna go to PayPal and I can tell you.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, Alex, and thank you very much. Randy.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 1: Thank the T shirt purchases. You guys are great.
Speaker 2: Yes, we appreciate you. And like I said, if you're listening and you went your own, go to Serial Killers PC dot com.
Speaker 1: We're running low on large, just so you know. That's the size. We have like two shirts left of large. We have the other sizes. Okay, so either loose some weight or gain some weight and go extra larger medium. I love that.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, thank you so much for listening.
Speaker 1: We'll see you next week. Enjoy your week, and until we see you again, say Crunch Andrew, Crunch and listen Wednesday for an all new ball chat.
Speaker 2: So is that like the end of the Is that the end of the episode?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, So I forgot to say it before the Crunch, so I said it after the Crunch. So this is our little Is that included in our little banter?
Speaker 1: Yeah? This is our bachelor matter. Okay, all right, okay, bye bye bye hit it.