Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all, you already know what it is. Yours truly M Greasy back in the building where the exclusive got my g's in the building is rock solid. These niggas is the most solid niggas coming out of New York City right now. You know what I mean, y'all, niggas know what it is. Man. We got BSF and the motherfucking building, my brother Benny the butcher in the building, and Fuego base in the building. You know when they in the building, bars is up.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: Big time? Man, I gotta step my shit up after this interview. That's how real these niggas is. I feel like I'm slipping. What's up, my guys? Man, how y'all been?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Same grind, bro Man, good seeing y'all. Man.
Speaker 3: You know that man, same grind ashes in the safe out right now, that's right, ashes in the safe.
Speaker 1: My g We was just talking off camera. I'm like, yo, I just was getting due. I just finished, you know what I mean? Stove God dropped some shit. Thirty eight spets. You in thirty eight spets drop like three projects back to back. Then you drop this joint, you drop summertime. But like my nigga, How the fuck do you do it?
Speaker 3: I do this shit because I'm still having fun doing it right first, because you know, you gotta still be having fun to do it at this rate. We're still having fun. I ain't sick of this shit yet. And really, what I was saying was after the Depth Jam deal, I gave dep Jam that album, and before I put out an album before that. It was almost two years before I put some shit out. So I catch my I have my spurts where I fall back ever since then.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You know, you gotta wait.
Speaker 3: You gotta wait amount of time that's up before you could drop some ships.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, they make the label be on some bullshit. Yeah, it ain't that period. Your window be closing a little bit if you don't stay on time.
Speaker 3: So you see, while the windows still going on, I just start dropping a whole bunch of independent shit, whole bunch of independent ship.
Speaker 1: You know, man, So how you and forego base link up? Man? Because my guy from c T in the building.
Speaker 3: Man, Yeah, man, my nigga based man from Harvard, Connecticut. Man, I met him through my dog, Steve Starks.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, we gained the relationship, you know what I'm saying it, And there's some business and he wanted the persons he introduced me to, you know what I mean. And this nigga was dope. First time I heard him. I'm like, Okay, this nigga crazy. You know what I'm saying. Fuck that, this nigga crazy. I'm gonna end up. I'm gonna end up like trying to you know what I'm saying, sign this nigga. But I had to get my situation right first. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: I was like, for you, my g linking up with one of the hottest crews coming out the city, you know what I mean, moving, shaking shit up, restoring the feeling.
Speaker 2: Man hit mo fucking blessing. Man, I ain't called it.
Speaker 4: I ain't know this is gonna happen, So I'll just be happy to be here, I honestly, man.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Facts like this ship right.
Speaker 2: Here, even like this.
Speaker 1: I grew up on Bleak, you know I mean, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: This nigga all the time, This nigga no like all the same jigga.
Speaker 1: This is little nigga.
Speaker 4: Please you Motherfucker's Live from the streets, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And I'm like like, so like.
Speaker 2: This shit be like I said, I'll just be happy to be here.
Speaker 1: Bro, Now you always was pushing the pin or or like how long you been in the in the like you know, feeling like yo, I could do this ship my dream man.
Speaker 2: I shot a video just to say I did it.
Speaker 4: Like I said, like my man was telling Butcher I'm nice or whatever, I guess or whatever. But when like I did that video, I guess he saw it. Then he commented on it. So I was like, oh, ship like that nigga think I'm nice. Like that was kind of the beginning of it, you know what I mean. It's a process after that. But at that point, like that ship forever you Like, I was just like like I went through some personal ship.
Speaker 2: I broke my legs and ship, and I would watch.
Speaker 4: These niggas while I'm in the bed and I was just I broke both of my ships.
Speaker 1: You jumped out the window from the.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's what they say too, Like that's exactly what they said.
Speaker 4: That sound you know what I'm saying, But like, yeah, man, you know my ship was broke, so to minute to get my shit back together. So in the mix of that, like they had put the band in my crib and different shit like that. And I would just watch these niggas like when the flag shit came out and all that, they was going crazy and then like a couple of armies like bro, like man, you could do that shit like and you know, I shot my shot, Like I said, he's seen it so like I still ain't believe it yet, you feel what I'm saying. But like from that point, it was like, man, okay, it's signing there. I kept trying to make more reps.
Speaker 1: Know that's what's up, man, I told you man off record. Man, I feel like the Griselda gang bsf y'all niggas is just manufacturing talent over there. Like yeah, niggas got the Coca Cola recipe with the Guardess safe and the guns over there. I just tell these niggas plug in play. We licked.
Speaker 3: I mean it's a lot of it's a lot of spinners, man, you know. I mean this shit that we do, the kind of music that we do, it attracts a lot of niggas of that cloth with the bars and you know what I'm saying, it's a bunch of niggas who I could just name who from all type of different cities who be here me up who.
Speaker 1: I would love to work with. That nigga A hard look. That nigga's crazy, you know what I'm saying. Crazy, He just one of them niggas.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. It's a bunch of niggas who they should have tracked, you know what I'm saying. And when I get the opportunity sometimes, man, I just feel like it's the right thing to do, you know what I'm saying, because.
Speaker 1: People got to hear this nigga. It's crazy. So one of the things I always wanted to ask you, like, coming from Buffalo, you know, I'm from the city, Like so I know, once you leave the city and go up state, people, you know, they look at y'all different, like y'all really ain't from New York. So that pressure of putting Buffalo on the map and representing New York as the state and the whole what was that like? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: For you, man, it almost started out thinking it was gonna be a disadvantage, but it happened to be an advantage. You know what, I'm saying, coming from coming from somewhere different where we're not involved in the New York politics.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I always say that shit, you know what I'm saying, that helped us, you know what I'm saying, and uh, bringing something new to the you know what I'm saying, new to the game. You know what I'm saying. Niggas here and Buffalo niggas talk the way we talking, dressed, the way we dressed, wearing the jewels and shit like that. You know that, shit like that haven't been seen far as the rap game. That's right, what I'm saying. I think that was interesting to the whole world to see, like damn niggas up there giving up like that, or they talk like that, or they do that up there too. So some people knew, a lot of people didn't know. So that turned out to be an advantage, like putting the world onto something new, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So, Yo, you know what's crazy about up there? Like you saying the world didn't know, but every dope boy from the city knew, because think about it, how many niggas you know that was in the game. Tell you, yo, I was getting money out of town. Niggas that go up state and tell you they out of town, know you not, nigga, you still in New York, stop bucket. The money just feel like it's side of town. So both of ya niggas is on the on the line of where that yo, that money was flowing ct Buffalo, all beneath Schenectity. I remember I went up in scnnect years ago and I was like, I just say for me, man, these niggas just they hustling like this not I need the projects? Like what was that like growing up? Like how did that the Griselda movement even come together? Like all y'all from the same hood, neighborhood, how y'all linked up like that?
Speaker 3: We family, you know what I'm saying. We all family. And Wes and Conway they been doing this shit way before me. Wes always was a curator. Conway always was like the best spinner in the hood, you know what I'm saying. And then you know when I came up and I was rapping, you know, niggas included me and this shit, and then it just evolved to this. We was four runners first and then we were street entertainment. You know what I'm saying, And now it was Griselda, you know what I'm saying. So it was like this, this is the evolution of what we used to do, Like in ninety five, you know what I'm saying. At the crib, niggas used to rap on the tape recorders. Then we first started going to the studios, started going to Spoon Studio and started going to a seasoned studio and a whole bunch of niggas who had the hood studios and putting out tapes and shit like that. Niggas just you know, I mean, play at school or whatever.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. So this is basically the evolution of that. Like I don't want to put this title on y'all, but I'm gonna say, y'all, trajectory is going that way because I hate when niggas try to put a ceiling on niggascase you can probably pass, be great or be equal. But I look at y'all like how I looked at Wu Tang. It was a bunch of niggas and none of them soundedlike. Everybody had their own identity, and that's what I respect, and that's what I respect. On y'all keeping that wave going, especially for the city, so it makes the city look good New York, you know what I mean. Niggas be trying to say New York ain't on the map, and it's like, are you kidding me? You're not listening to Griselda BSF. These niggas is killing the world. So like, so carrying that wave, I know, even for you, I want to ask you this because you knew to the squad, Like yeah, I mean, you the new hitter on the squad. So being around all the hitters that put in that work, being the new guy, the pressure of knowing, damn, I gotta spit. I can't come with no wag shit. These niggas is killing. Like I know that's some pressure because at the Rock it was on my nigga.
Speaker 4: Hell he is pressure, Like I keep saying that, like this nigga the best rapper in the world to me, So you feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And it's like.
Speaker 4: Some of the other best rappers is my label meets like you feel what I'm saying, Like all of them talk that ship.
Speaker 2: So I was like, you got to be on point over.
Speaker 1: There, man, right top of the tack of wolves.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean is definitely some pressure.
Speaker 1: You know what, that type environment build that built good music. That's right, like being confident, still shop and still bright world up like and that's a fact, and like you know what I mean. I hate to see the issue going on with Stove and his deal and all that shit. You know, but like us being young, the money, these exacts, they take advantage of us. So you know, I just wanted to know, like not even know, just tell you as being the new guy to the crew, patience, bro it's greater later.
Speaker 4: I'll be chilling, bro chilling. I don't even know how I got here. That's so I'll just be chilling.
Speaker 2: I just let it go.
Speaker 1: I let it flow because I feel like the industry, you know this, my gee, they they dangle that fruit in front of you, and you you know what I mean. I always felt like if a person want to give you this upfront, you gotta always question what's being made on the back. There's no one is going to give you money up front to go broke, you know what I'm saying, Like they don't want to make their money back, so they know they're gonna make it back ten times. So you gotta be on point. So I don't like to see that shit going on. And I know hop in them reached out see if they can help or whatever. And that's dope, man.
Speaker 3: That's dope man, because that's a that's an unfortunate situation. Streets need that stove, man, Streets need that.
Speaker 1: You need that, Like ge, I've been waiting and it's like, I hate to see the young guys going through that that the industry is still built like that, that we got these niggas still in here trying to trap niggas. That's town crazy, Like I can't even believe. It's like nigga, I thought that shit died in the nineties, early two thousand.
Speaker 3: Dollars, but that's where these niggas be from. They still be using the nineties tactics, you know what I'm saying, And it's crazy. But to them, I'll be thinking that's part of the game, you know what I'm saying. I mean, they think that's part of the game, and they think that's how the game supposed to be played.
Speaker 1: So it's just crazy, man, Like, So like, what was your thoughts, like, you know what I mean? Knowing all that and being in the game like you went to Death Jam first, you was doing it independent, and you like, you know what, fuck it, I'm gonna do the major deal. What was that transition? Like it was a it was a.
Speaker 3: It kind of was a smooth transition, but it was like, everybody know, I'll be with uh rock Nation.
Speaker 1: I'm signed the rock Nation bs Roselda.
Speaker 3: So it's like I already got I already liked and my shit is like made from the bottom, so I already got like a big team, So it was like adding more to the team, you know what I'm saying, and shout out everybody at Death Jam and that was a dope experience, you know what I'm saying. But if I if I had an opportunity, I don't know if I would do that again.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I do that again, I probably would have kept it independent or you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, like what you what you feel the benefits in cons of independent? And because you did that Indy, I never got a chance to do Indy. You know. Once I came up Ragafeller, there's no INDI right right, you know what I'm saying. So I don't even know what that is. I'm in it now, but I'm not that nigga right now, you know what I mean, I ain't gonna cap like, yeah, I'm getting a million streams. My ship is on the major wamp wamp on the come up. I mean people that people, Hell yeah, I'm saying I'm going to come up. I'm getting some more respect from the young guys. You know, they like nig I'm an old hand kid tangle, you know what I mean, and independent ship. Man.
Speaker 3: You know it's it's I feel like I feel like you know what I mean. It's it's a little bit more clear than it was back in the day. Uh, the artists understand it more, you know what I'm saying. It's a little bit more transparency now because the Internet and and a lot of us built our own ship up before we got an opportunity to to do beness with these with these distribution.
Speaker 1: Companies and ship like that.
Speaker 3: Uh man, you know, the same people, the same people that work with these labels. Is like, you know what I mean, they for hire. You know what I'm saying. Outside of that shit, it's a fact saying. It's about knowing who's who and what's what. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's a fact. It's just like the man, the world got a price, Everything in it got a price. Don't ever forget that money talk bullshit, run the marathon. They don't make them says for nothing.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, man, But that independent shit is just it's just you do a lot of the work yourself. You know what I'm saying. I mean on a lot of phone calls. I know, these rap niggas don't be on as many phone calls as I be on. I mean on the phone calls, on the zoom meetings, trying to put everything together.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Involved in a whole bunch of shit far as the merch, what we're doing with the other artist, as far as.
Speaker 1: What I got going on. You know what I'm saying, that's dope. And that's another thing, y'all niggas change the gang with the merch too. Like as an artist, I never if Rockefeller didn't make up, if it's bleak t shirt, it never got made my niggas. So I don't even know what that's like. Like the merch game, like explain and that how is that? That's a whole nother avenue besides rap. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Man, You know I always I always got to get a shout out to West first when we talk about this, because the ship that he I remember that sho God even be signed to Griselda. I remember when he originally pulled up with the with the hoodies and ship with the hitler. Uh where's her mess? Hoodies and ship? I was spent like four hundred dollars one of my bought. Everybody on my team them ships, they saying, and then you know that ship ballooned to what it is today.
Speaker 1: So you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: People love the quality product. And you know, you know, we take paintings and we put them on the ship.
Speaker 1: We do.
Speaker 3: We put shit on the shirt that means something to people. You know what I'm saying. It might be undertone. Everybody don't know. Everybody might be some if you know, you know ship, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying. So I think people fuck with that.
Speaker 3: I think it's like I think it's like some something grimy about wearing like a Griselda hoodie.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, I represent the struggle to up, the up and coming, coming and coming to age story that I got it from the bottom. You remember, no one starts a number one. Everybody started from the bottom and gotta climb up. Y'all represent that path, you know what I mean? And that's from a fan speaker and a homie, like real talk, like let's get back the ashes in the safe man? What was that like creating that my g Like, was that your idea or he came with the verses already? It was like, yo, lace me. It was. It was basically because I know how y'artist be, Hey just sixteen already, Like sixteen, what records, nigga? We need your verses? Yo. It was.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like that, but it was like that because it was my idea only because he has so much music and I wanted to get some of that ship out, you know what I'm saying, and a lot of that ship that he had it on, I had to get on it. I had to get on it because it was his ship, you know what I'm saying. That's what's up. Yeah, it was like, man, this nigga got shit, let's put these records off.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. That's that's dope. Man. I respect that man, Like I want to know more about your story, my guy, because you the new guy to the crew. And now I said, man, tell me, yeah, like you you just came from let Field Spin because we just getting used to thirty eight and Stove and then now here you go. Man, I've been chilling now all night niggas is just chilling.
Speaker 2: I've been chilling. Man, I've been in the shadows.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I've been working though, like you know what I mean, Like this is what I've been.
Speaker 4: Doing, honestly, Like like you know, like I've been blessed, Like I've been like figuring out how to make some paper or whatever without doing nothing that I don't want to do.
Speaker 2: So that gave me the freedom to just be creative.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: So like when my when they call my number, I be ready, I be over prepared.
Speaker 2: I got two power or cards, Like I don't do nothing.
Speaker 1: I rap right.
Speaker 4: I would have loved to do that at a different point in life. Like so now it's like, you know, I cherish that it's loaded up. They be like you want to go to the studio. I might be in the club somewhere and it's been like yo, I'm I'm my oldest studio right, Like you feel what I'm saying. So it's like that's what I do. That's how I stay out of trouble. That's how I get shpped off my chests. Like you said, I'm an emotional rapper. Two you feel I'm saying so I'm usually rapping about my days or you know, I got I want just say whatever like that right on the record. And you know, like I'm still like human, I got ship going on.
Speaker 2: They're all good. You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So a lot of that ship I could express it through my music.
Speaker 2: Still, you feel me? So that's it, bro, Like I just.
Speaker 1: I'm just here to work, man, I'm just here to make my mark fego basement. If y'alln't know, go go look at this nigga blacking out on Sway, blocking out on my fucking uh firing the booth. You know what I'm saying. I feel like I feel like y'all niggas has just set the tone for Sway, like certain niggas got they got they you know what I mean, they platform where they go up there and it's just they go dumb like you know what I mean. My guy what's his name from l A Man, He's gonna be so mad. I'd say his name because the baby be going up there going crazy all the time. Damn no, No, what's his platform? King? Yeah, the one oh five ship. What's my man? That's my man, Nigga King Loos. Whenever he go up there, they be yo, Yall niggas go to Sway and it's like nobody go up there for six months, Yo. I know, I know the first time, the first time I went up to that motherfucker. I always tell niggas I was fresh out the projects. I ain't. I wasn't moved out of the projects.
Speaker 3: Thirty days we went up to that motherfucker and I rap for like six minutes straight, six.
Speaker 1: Dropped y'all project Like y'all niggas went up there and did yo, bro, and we're crazy to wear. That shit was on every mixtape, every YouTube video. Nigga trusts me, niggas is studying that shit, and it's like some of them shit shouldn't even be freestyle. That should need to be records.
Speaker 3: And that shit we fucking around before a few days before we go up there, We're like, yo, special, let's do this shit like this. You know what I'm saying. Still having fun with this ship, man, that's part of it. Still having fun. That's what this tape was about. Man, you know, I mean, I'm I'm just happy to see this nigga getting his shine and doing his ship and watching his ship go up here, seeing people fuck with him and receive him because I know what he about to do.
Speaker 1: That's right, man. The one thing I respect that he just said is that he stayed focused on the music, not trying to get tricked off the street into the other ship. I feel like a lot of these young guys that get on my g they get the bag and then go live the life they dream the yea get grabbed up and then now it's like damn, you know what I'm saying. So I respect that, bro, Yo.
Speaker 4: That's like, so that's so hard because it's like, you know, you watch I've been watching this ship before I was in it and always been like, man, them niggas stupid, like how they get that Brad they go to jail and shit like that, And then being in that.
Speaker 3: Boat you almost can see how you like, you can see how it got Like I wake up some day like fun all of them.
Speaker 2: But then it's like, bro, like I.
Speaker 4: Can make history and I can shed light on the place that being overlooked.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 4: So it's like I got like a social responsibility. You feel what I'm saying, And like I've been able to do ship I was never able to do. Like I got a good relationship with my kid. I'm consistent. Money not an issue for her. She did whatever she wants, like you feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And like I just passing ship, Like you know what I'm saying, and that's bless.
Speaker 1: We do it for it exactly what we're doing.
Speaker 2: You know, I stay out the wave, man.
Speaker 1: And that's the best way to stay my gecause I'm the same way. I'm my way out the way I work. Check called and I'm there. I'll be outside, but I'll be out through this nigga. Like now I'm outside because I'll.
Speaker 4: Be outside, but I be places like that y'all might not be like people not gonna be there.
Speaker 2: You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: No, that's a fact. Like Yo and Benny, you've been through a lot of ship, you know what I mean. I don't like mentioning you know, bad ship, But the Houston situation, you know what I mean. You've been to jail, you came home, but nothing stopped you. You just keep leveling up. I feel like every distraction in your path, you take it to the next step like that guy to what Like how is that resilience even built up?
Speaker 3: Like man, just just having one track mind. You know what I'm saying, I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do, regardless about anything. You know what I'm saying. I'm gonna I'm gonna carry it. I'm gonna be the leader and show the gang like yo, this is what we own it. And I'm gonna lead to the to the point where niggas gonna have my back.
Speaker 1: So you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I took everything in stride, you know what I'm saying, and came back harder i felt, you know what I'm saying. So, you know, niggas from the Niggas from the real the real dirt.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Niggas been through way more than than I have than people seeing me go through since I've been a rapper, you know what I'm saying. So you know, like Bay said, you know what I'm saying, Niggas just niggas just happy I'm here and niggas just learning that as I go. But it's it's different navigating this ship from the streets to the to this rap shit. But especially when it especially when you when you hit a certain level. One level be able, it's easy, but then you hit that next level, Niggas really gotta you really gotta have some solid people around you.
Speaker 1: And he really got the right real ship. That's right. Keep you grounded because a lot of these niggas get that k think they on the last carpet. Then that shit get snatching. Niggas be like, yo, where I'm at, gone, nigga real gone.
Speaker 2: I'll be seeing that look in them green rooms and.
Speaker 1: Then thinking they flying, and it's like, my man, you better get back down here where it's realize you bugget like I respect to like you know what I mean, all of y'all, y'all show that y'all into music, but y'all not music. Niggas. You still show your family, You show your wife, you travel with your kids, like I just seen you out there while and with your daughter, you know what I mean, Like she tried to get me, y'all, Like I love that shit because that's the type of shit I'm on. Got to ask what keep us grounded, and other niggas could look and see be like, man, I live just like that. Man. Niggas just like me.
Speaker 3: Man, So that author or I didn't identify with that, they don't get to see sign of niggas all the time. You know what I'm saying, and you know what I mean. That's you know, that's a big part of my life is a family.
Speaker 1: Shit. You know what I'm saying. That shit motivate me to go get the money. Yeah, you see, baby girl, you like, hold on, hold on, baby girl, need them shoes, Baby, that bag.
Speaker 3: I don't like to tell my daughters no. I don't like to say no for shit. You know what I'm saying. Why I'm saying and if I'm buying ship like this, that's why I'm saying no to them for anything.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. It's a fact by g like like yo, you work with legends, new blood all that, Like what's the best? Like did you ever feel like it was a moment where you like, man, I made it or you're still like it's a lot more to get man.
Speaker 3: Hell y'all, I feel like it's a bunch of shit that happened. You know what I'm saying that made me feel like I made it.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I remember, like, to be honest with you, I remember like spending six figures out of car lot.
Speaker 1: That first new car smell changed your life.
Speaker 3: You know, I know, a lie coming coming from the coming from the bottom. Just imagine having that type of money, and imagine having that type of money where you could spend it, you know what I'm saying. And one wop so definitely that the paper definitely.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: I went to I Want It was like Grammy Week and I went to like an industry party, so I'm saying, And I seen motherfuckers was in there and it was like it was like super famous people. But they was all like in a chill mold with drinks in their hands, dancing and ship.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay, you know what I mean. I'm right now, I'm here. Now that's a fact. Like this this music ship, man, I say, this ship showed me the world. Bro. I wasn't changing for nothing. Man. I wish everybody get the opportunity.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, A pen could take your ass. The PERFT fucking Australia. It's insane. This should changed my life.
Speaker 3: This shit just put it in the put it in the direction where you know, I learned a lot about myself with this ship.
Speaker 1: This should have teach you about yourself. To fact, it's a fact, how much you really wanted, how much you really gonna you know, gonna give the get because this is one thing a lot of niggas think you get in the game and you just receive, receive received. You give a lot to this game to receive all that you give a lot. You give a lot of time from your kids, family, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: A lot of yourself on your mind. You know, people don't understand this, even even if it do sound entertaining. This ship that we saved, these be our thoughts, right thoughts.
Speaker 1: You know I'm right like sharing with niggas like you give a lot in this game, and I don't think you know, the fans appreciate that, you know what I'm saying. And that's that's one thing got missing this game of doing like in stores to pop ups, get to see the actual nigga who bought the CD. Nigga bring his kid to the store, his mom's and he like, yo, take a picture this my aunt, Like you know those moments. I feel like hip hop we need back, man.
Speaker 3: We're about to bring We're definitely about to bring that ship back. You got to we were doing the BSF Planes collab.
Speaker 1: I just did. I did see you in the office with that scene that had you posted all that. Them niggas don't do no collabse with Blizzle. It's cool though, you got the collab. We lick bs self collab dropping Blizzle rocking. You already know I show love, but I'm hating on yach my. G We're gonna make sure, we're gonna make. We're gonna make. We're gonna go on a crazy campaign for that ship. I'm saying, bro, Like I said, you said you got something popping up in London. You said you're doing the Roots Picnic. Yeah, Yeah, I'm doing the Roots Picnic in London. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Niles headlining, uh Me, Black Thought Jay period. It's gonna be a whole bunch of other artists out there. I seen Anthony Hamilton, I can't even name it. So many legends on the flyer. I'm saying, we are in London, that shit, Big Joe, we out there.
Speaker 1: I'm going to London. I'm pulling up, send me to date you there, my GM, I'm pulling up. I'm coming to fuck with your word up. So what's next for my g's man? Like, what's next for you? Bro? Man?
Speaker 3: We're doing this nigga album next. We're gonna do a BSF album next. You know what I'm saying. Like I said, I'm chilling. Real ship is how we're doing. Yo, his album probably finished. Nigga said, we're doing it next. That ship probably does. As we talked, he finished the album.
Speaker 2: That ship done.
Speaker 3: Ship done overly. It It's like it's a bunch of songs on that. We gotta pick songs and put all the songs on there. It's done overly. Basically, do that ship. Let this nigga take over the rest.
Speaker 1: Of the year.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, We're doing a movie. You know what I'm saying. We just we just enjoying this ship. Man to joining his run. That's a fact. There's gonna be my tenth year of the game, ten years, my tenth year in the game.
Speaker 1: So that's when I'm gonna do a major, big party. Got to do all that, man, Come on, I'm party season. You hear me, y'all. I'm back at like I'm young. Let's do a party, knowing we bringing our wives. Mad cuffs We're saying in there, handcuffs down. We ain't even fake. We wanted to date night. Type of shit. Word up. But it's a celebration of man. They good yo. So I always ask everybody that come through the door, man, if everything ended today, dame everything, where would you say you'll be doing.
Speaker 3: If everything ended today? Man, nigga, I'll probably be I'll probably be a motherfucking on a couple of launder at you know what I'm saying. A couple of box trucks. You know what I'm saying, A couple of weed traps like that, I'll be out the way.
Speaker 1: I'm still yeah, you man, you go with the young niggas, still blending. I'm an NBA younk boy, you know what I'm saying, NB, a young boy, NBA boy set up NBA boy. So they called me man, So my god, we like, what's next? You know you got the album? Then you got another album? Right, I know it's double album.
Speaker 4: Right, I'm just showing up for work.
Speaker 3: Whatever they say, man, facta computer, he got a nigga.
Speaker 1: You can send that ship to He's gonna send it right back.
Speaker 3: That's what I do. I send him records all the time. He sent him ships back so fast before I get to listen to the ships.
Speaker 1: Damn man, that's dope. Man. I appreciate y'all coming through. Man. I respect my dog. Man. I appreciate that three Kings verse. If I never said thank you, We're gonna say it live thank you. I appreciate that because I've been in this game going on twenty plus. I'm gonna tell you facts, Beans, Freeway, Young Chris Neafbuck, even Owen Sparks. I love these niggas. They ain't never call the Axe and be like, bleik, you working on the album, let me get on it. I had to ask them. You called me. It was like, Yo, I heard you working, send me some That's the first time in this game I ever heard that. So you do this shit, man. Then you pulled up on the coldest day in New York, Nigga, it was the coldest day. We just had a video. Who shasty, man, it was freezing heard out by gee. So I just want to say I appreciate that, man. Keep doing your thing. Bsf is the motherfucking wave ashes in the safe out right now. Fago bas is that new nigga hit here. So I thought I was off the bench to get back in the game. But it's niggas like that that told me, Bleak, this is why you chilling. So I'm a chill y'all, you already know what it is. It's rock Silent Man ashes in a safe niggah. For more podcasts from iHeart Radio, visit iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to your favorite shows app and you can follow me on any social media platform under the name Memphis Bleak. You see anybody fraud in, flag them,