Speaker 1: Hey, this is our going. Welcome to the Philly Show.
Speaker 2: Ruben Tomorrow Junior, Jim Salisbury, Todd's lucky. It's a Philly show. How's everybody doing? It's Monday, August tenth, twenty twenty six. Phillies Escape Escape with a win. On Sunday. They win in twelve innings, seven to six. So much to talk about.
Speaker 1: Guys with this team.
Speaker 2: Right now, let's get going. It is time for first pitch. First Pitch is powered by Parks Casino, Pennsylvania's number one casino.
Speaker 3: I don't even should my first pitch be a really good fastball? Should bring the fastball?
Speaker 2: Bring the fastball, Rubin, I'll bring the fastball.
Speaker 3: And I'm going to tell you that I was very disappointed in their overall play this weekend and they were fortunate to roll out of there with one win out of three on Alumni Weekend. Think that Chase Sudley probably cared for the type of play that they saw this this weekend. And the reason why I say that is I just feel like so many different things that they did not do well. They didn't particularly run the base as well. They didn't particularly pick up the baseball and throw it across well. They didn't particularly move runners well, they didn't situationally hit well, they didn't move runners when they had to with advance them with bunts. So fundamentally it was a rough go. And then when you couple that with their inability to like shut games down late in the game, it becomes a little daunting. And we've been talking about this quite a bit, and we as a group, me personally, talked about the importance of having a bullpen that was sharper, and it hasn't been too sharp. It has been how can I say this in fits and spurts.
Speaker 4: I mean there's you know, one day a guy I'll pitch well, the next day does not pitch very well. And uh, they need a lot more consistency out of the guys that are going to hand the baseball to Juwan Douran, or they're not going to be able to handle hand the baseball to Juwan duran So that's my take on it. It was enlightening, however, in one way, especially offensively. Two guys that were pretty impressive. One mister Schwarber is now off the schneid.
Speaker 3: He's back. Yeah, that looks that looks exciting, And that's big for the team. There's no question about that. And number two Rice and Scott's been outstanding anyway. That's what I got.
Speaker 1: Well, Rubin, we know you were disappointed in the weekend because you were firing off some caustic text messages.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I was aggressive, you were coming out I was.
Speaker 5: I was coming in high and tight because it disappoints me. I felt like I was in the GM chair and I was watching some I was feeling the frustration of when the teams are not playing to.
Speaker 4: Their accustom level correct or the level that you would hope that they would play.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 1: It's no doubt they they gave away games this weekend. They continue to be so sloppy defensively and all weekend long, the miss chances. I don't have the final tally of what they were with runners in scoring position. And ultimately they got to win on Sunday because Derek Hill got to hit with running and scoring position, poked it through drawing an infield, but it was hit nonetheless to win a game. But you know, the runners left on base. The poor performance with runers in scoring position not being able to hold leads in the bullpen. It was a discouraging performance against the Jays.
Speaker 2: The bullpen is it's really concerned looking at some numbers here. So the first eighty two games for the Phillies bullpen not great. Three point nine one ERA, it's middle of the pack in Major League Baseball. You see their strikeout rate second best in baseball twenty five point seven percent. Their walk rate the best in baseball seven point four percent. Now, last thirty seven games, their ERA is one point six runs higher five point five one. Strike out rates about the same, fifth best in baseball. But look at that walk rate, guys, skyrocket, it's second worst in baseball twelve point two percent. I mean you see it all the time. I mean, you know, Kirkering, Alvarado, all these guys late innings, just putting free runner free, you know, base runners on and just paying for I mean, Kirkering last eleven games, last ten games, eleven point seven to four ra or Alvarado. I think just last week we were talking about it looked like he was kind of getting it going a little bit, but then boom, Saturday night, walks a couple of guys six point four one year in his last twenty games.
Speaker 1: I think since July one, they have like the third highest e r A the bullpen in the in the majors. It's it's and lately they're fatigued. There's been a few crazy games where they've had to pick up a lot of innings. They're fatigued and they're not throwing enough strikes. And the fatigue part is really troubling because I guess you finally got an off day coming up on Friday, but you know the series coming, you got four more games there before and off day, and you're in the you're in the dog days. This is you know, it's hot, and these are games that you know, the days that can grind up a bullpen, and that is happening.
Speaker 3: And and honestly it's weird because the starters back he pitched okay, I mean I know that that Wheeler got banged after two innings because of rain. That was the weird one.
Speaker 4: You were talking about, Jim, And then uh you know that. I mean, what hasn't been like they've had. I mean, you saw Aaron Nola pick up some innings. He's thrown a little bit better, a little bit more consistent, a little deeper. Painter's been okay, and then he tweaked his you know, hamstring, so that's you know, they wanted to be real cautious with that. He probably would have gone another maybe one or two innings in his outing. So I don't think it's necessarily the starting pitchers problems. I think it's just some circumstances that have happened and then really honestly, they're inability to uh their ill ability to be efficient. When you're not efficient, you run up, you walk people, you run up your pitch count. Then you can't pitch the next day, or you can't pitch two days in a row because.
Speaker 3: You're you're running up your your pitch counts. And that puts Don Mattingley in a very tough spot for a number of different reasons. When you walk people out of the pen. Talk to my dad about this way back when he was trying to teach me about baseball when I was ten years old and driving with him to Reading to check out the Redding Phillies play. Son. Can't have kids walking people when they come out of the bullpen. That is a no no. They have to throw strikes.
Speaker 4: They may not maybe get knocked around, but they got to throw it over the plate. I mean I learned that when I was dem.
Speaker 1: And a lot of Don Mattingley's moves are being picked apart and called into question, and some of them rightfully so. But Bruce Bochi, who is the best bullpen manipulator, engineer or whatever you want to call it in recent years, would have trouble with this bullpen because he still off to the player to perform, and these guys are not performing. You wonder if they needed more of an upgrade. They probably did. It's a deadline and they got killed. And who on Sunday grabbed his side and probably going that to me when he grabbed his side that dramatically that had I L written all over.
Speaker 2: It, I mean mannically even said it didn't look I mean it's like that, it didn't look great. It didn't look great. So that he stayed. He's going to stay back, I guess, and get some imaging done on Monday in Philadelphia. But that that's not good. He was one of the two pickups, of course before the trade deadline. Brooks Rali the other Brooks rarely blew a save the other day last week against Washington, and you know, you kind of look at and I was looking at some of the relief all the relievers that were traded at the deadline there really weren't. I mean, Luke Weaver was He maybe the best guy, the best high leverage lead.
Speaker 3: He would have been my number one target without question. I know it's in division. I don't know what they would have had to give up for the man, but for me, that would have been I would have been hell bent on making a run him. Of course, you never know if that was even a possibility, but yeah, we talked about a lot. I mean, it's still remained for me. I mean, it's great that they picked up our eyes. He really did serve a purpose and he's important to this team. But the reality, I think Raley's and Rally is a solid pickup. I just feel like they probably needed more of a lockdown situation because they really don't have that person that you can count on right now. Unless somebody gets hot and gets real confident, unless the Alvarado's in the Kirkerings of the World and the Bowlings of the World gets super confident, right and you know, become a Ryan Mattson all of a sudden in a month and a half, and you're looking at a real difficult way to get through those seventh and eighth innings with the lead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're they're in trouble with Alvarado and Cookering. Don't get it going here because there's no other options. And Balin's never been in the Crucible before. This is his first time pitching in in big games like this, and Leverage done a good job, but they need more than that.
Speaker 2: Well, one other thing besides Kirkering's performance today that kind of jumped out at me was his his stuff was just way down. And it happens from start to start, our appearance to appearance, right, So I try not to be alarmist when these things happened, but it jumped out. But then I looked at his season performance. Look, this is his forcing fastball velocity, guys, and you can see in his last five six, seven appearances it's way down from it's down. It's down. I don't know if I want to say way down, but it's down from his early season performances through like mid June, so mid July, it's it's down.
Speaker 4: That's confident, yeah, one of his confidence or it's him being used a lot. Sometimes it's you know, he feels real confident with that fast ball sometimes he doesn't.
Speaker 3: It really is uncanny that he can get so many quick outs, too quick outs, and then he just can't finish off the inning. And listen, a lot of those balls that were hit. One ball was hit pretty well in in this last game on Sunday, we gave up what three or four hits, but you know a lot of them are blue pits. But he just cannot make the pitch to get people out and to finish off the inning. He gets two quick outs and it's almost like something happens, whether it's a walk, an error, a blue pit, a bullet, he just doesn't he hasn't, hadn't been able to finish off that inning, and uh it, it becomes very taxing, and not just taxing for him, but for other people in the bullpen and for the guys who are sitting there, those eight guys that are sitting there on the field, because that you know, losing games late and losing leads late are very draining to a ball club on a lot of different levels.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you, ever wear a lot of leads in this series.
Speaker 2: A big concern moving forward that was first pitch powered by Parks Casino must be twenty one gambling problem, Call one eight hundred gambler. The Philly Show is fueled by Monster energy. Unleash the beast. Whether you're tailgating, watching at home, or catching the game at your favorite spot, Monsters got the bold flavors and legendary kick to take you all nine innings. Grab one at your local retailer today. Jim, you're gonna need one tomorrow. On Monday, you're flying from Philly to Saint Louis. Early morning, wake up.
Speaker 3: You better pop one. And I'm gonna pop one with you because I got a very early tea time seven forty five.
Speaker 2: Here, different, different, different, a lot of different experiences. Tomorrow, Jim's got to get up and hump it through Nashville via Saint Louis, and Ruben's gonna be uh.
Speaker 1: You know, I can handle it.
Speaker 3: I feel for you. I've been I would rather argue on the charter fight. I'm not lying to you. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: But Todd knows this because he's one of those whimps that when we go to the West Coast, he always goes out the day before to get his body adjusted. I fly, I get the extra day at home, and I go out the day of the game. I've actually panic to get to the ballpark. I've actually stayed away from close to twenty four hours on like an extra inning game.
Speaker 2: You know, I stopped, I stopped the yard. I stopped feeling bad for that, bad about that. When Rob Thompson a few years ago in twenty twenty two, they were talking about whether they would fly back to San Diego after it might have been game two or the morning of and and he was talking about this sleep studies. He said, you know, the guys we do all these sleep studies and the proper time to travel. I said, all right, I'm on board. I'm on board with these sleep studies. So I flapped to the West Coast a day before. I gotta get acclimated.
Speaker 1: You know what you say about sleep study, Well, would Larry Bow say about my sleep study?
Speaker 3: That's when you die.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what Now, that's what Warren Zevon said, you sleep when you die.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right. Gosh, all right, well, hey, it's it is Monday, and it is it is Monday, and you know what that means. It's Best Week presented by Manco and Manco. When you want the best of the best, it's Manco and Manco.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna say this. In the suite and all the sweets during Alumni weekend, lots of Manco and Manco pies. Yes, did I have some slices? Yes?
Speaker 6: I did?
Speaker 2: All right, I love it.
Speaker 1: Who are you stuffing it in with?
Speaker 3: That was there with Judy and uh my daughter Andrea and her boyfriend Connor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh very nice.
Speaker 3: They were visiting Judy and Will. Sure you were stuffing it in.
Speaker 2: Well for for for Best Week? Guys, what do we got? I mean, I you know, I feel like we we have to mention at some point Chase out least speech, I mean, that could qualify it for Best Week as a he did as job the guy.
Speaker 3: Prepared and Pat Burrows actually introducing him, that was outstanding as well.
Speaker 2: I thought Pat had such a great line when he talked about how Chase did everything hard based running hard, and he's like, in fact, I think they, uh they might have created a new no uh no contact a little bit because of Chase or something. That was something that yeah, it was very has yeah word has it? Pat was very sneaky funny.
Speaker 6: That was that was great.
Speaker 2: So you guys have anybody you want to start on.
Speaker 3: Uh, go ahead, James, who you got?
Speaker 1: Well? It was a long home stand and I thought Lewis Arise. Louis had a nice contribution the first three nights, early hits to driving runs and give him the lead in all three games. I'm not sure what his pizza of preference is because we haven't really gotten to know him yet, but we're gonna give him a slab of the Manco Manco best of the week.
Speaker 3: I like that, A nice little slab. Is it a double slab? Is it a stack? You stacking these? Is that a stack? Is that a stacker?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna give Louise one one.
Speaker 3: One slice, one nice nice, a nice nice.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go.
Speaker 3: Why don't you go ahead? Tom?
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna go. Uh, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 6: Jesus Lizardo, Jesus hey, Jesus sweet, Jesus, Jesus Zarda two starts this week fifteen innings, eight hits, two runs, three walks, nineteen strikeouts.
Speaker 2: They could use that. Do you think great week for uh Hazleo's Lozardo for sure.
Speaker 3: Jesus Like I think they've won like what fifteen out of the last seventeen games he's pitched or something some crazy number like that.
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 3: It's so number like the team is fifteen and two the last seventeen games, he's pitched some crazy number. I'm not sure if that's all it's. It's pretty it's pretty amazing.
Speaker 2: He's been fantastic. He's been absolutely fantasic.
Speaker 3: He's been really good. Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really, he's fun to watch. He's just I enjoy watching the pitch because he's so intense and he's got the nasty sweeper. He's just a fun guy to watch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's got a little emotion to him. He's got a little effort, you know. He's kind of fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely, what do you got rubin for manco Mark.
Speaker 3: Press and stop press and stops. My man, he's coming on strong, really good. Eighteen at bats in the six games. I'm not sure if Tonight's numbers are in here, but in the six games, prior was saying tonight meaning Sundays, because eighteen at bats, I think he had eight hits.
Speaker 4: He had.
Speaker 3: He hit four forty four with a six hundred on base percentage, a six sixty seven slug and a one point two six seven ops I mean seven walks versus zero strikeouts. Love that what he gets a very large slice of the pie, if not a half pie, if not a full Ruben Tomorrow Brock white broccoli and chicken pie. I'm gonna give it to him, the whole, the whole thing.
Speaker 2: He's he's really come on. It's been nice to see because I think we've all been waiting for it, you know.
Speaker 3: Not only that, but doing it while he switches positions and playing it nicely to boot, So you're gonna give him some love. I'm gonna give him a full pie, full pie.
Speaker 2: I love it. He's a basic suppressive.
Speaker 1: He is a baseball it's impressive. I mean he coming out of second base, where he throws a lot shorter, his throws are right on the money and strong from third base, and you know he's a short stop. But it's been a while. I got it really good throwing Armost just a good infielder.
Speaker 3: That's the first one to uh to worry a little bit because of the angles and him not having played there for a while. But he's a ballplayer, man, and he's making that adjustment pretty darn quickly, and uh, he deserves some some love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's done a good job. That's a good all right. That's Manco Manco best week when you want the best of the best, Manco Maco. All right. A few other things happened this weekend. Do we have any thoughts on the whole Zach Wheeler. Is his foot on the rubber? Is it not on the rubber? I will say that I did. I did love Zach dropping the.
Speaker 3: That was so good.
Speaker 1: I actually said some to him rather, I said, I said, I said that was a great f bomb. They caught you on TV. And he looked at me and he goes, I did three of them. They only got the one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one, three ain't mad Matt in three thirty three.
Speaker 2: But I'll tell you what, like yeah, I mean, I wouldn't have I would have expected nothing less from Zach than to react like that because he's one of the very best in the game and somebody is trying to come up with a way to get under his skin. You know what. It reminded me of guys. That reminded me of a few years ago when they first day they started checking for sticky stuff on the fingers and Joe Gurardi before the game says, I mean, I'm not gonna. I'm not gonna just go out there and challenge I mean I would be unless I'm one hundred percent sure this guy's using tacky stuff on his uh spider tack on his hands. I'm not gonna do that. Like the second inning, Max Suers is pitching, Joe Girardi goes out there and Max Shirts just lost it. And then k Long was on the Kevin Long was in the other dugout and he started going out with Joe Girardi. When you mess with the big dog like that, you gotta be ready to take it. And then Zach of course, after the games, like I guess, because they've been losing a lot lately, they got to come up with that was tremendous too. Loved it.
Speaker 1: They lose it a lot over there, so they needed something to complain about.
Speaker 3: That's a pretty good line.
Speaker 1: Do you remember my question to Joe after that game because we were on zoom then, because I don't think we were allowed the clue house?
Speaker 2: Yes, what was it again? Wait? You tell it, you tell it?
Speaker 1: I said, Jones just just sure have a reputation of loading up.
Speaker 3: Exactly does he have a.
Speaker 2: Reputation for loading it up?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: My god.
Speaker 3: If you ain't seen, you ain't trying. Boys.
Speaker 2: But that was Yeah, that was a really interesting little situation that happened the other night and Friday. It was Friday night, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not all sorry stunned from the fact that the balls were so tight and they had so little.
Speaker 4: Lace to work with. That guy's I mean, the brilliant people, the cheaters, decided to develop, you know, something that was h gave the picture a little bit more attacking us so we can spin the baseball more. And then it was cracked down on and that's why you see the umpires checking what they're checking every every couple of innings.
Speaker 2: Right, But to suggest that, yeah, I just thought it was It's funny that the Blue Jays decided to bring that up. And then you could hear the home plate umpire. It's clear as day on the ballpark. Mike, enough with ther know, I'm tired of hearing about the robber, so they had had enough of that as well. That was that was a fun moment. What about Alec Boham dropped, didn't play the other night, didn't start the other night, dropped to eighths and the lineup. He's really been struggling. That was a planned off day, though planned off day.
Speaker 3: It was a planned off day. The one thing that he is doing, it's pretty astonishing, is it. Like in certain Barbie I situations, like if there's one out or nobody out, he's sort of got lately, He's gotten in the habit hit a lot of groundball double plays. But when there's two outs and there's a man on in score was actually somehow comes up with a big base hit. I mean he's like what second or third on the team and like two outs with the runners in score position coming through. So he's had some success doing that, but certainly not enough for the fans liking, because they are starting to get on him and you can see some of those frustration coming out.
Speaker 1: Terrible terrible at that. Late that came Friday night with you know, he swings at the first pitch, bases loaded. All you want to do is lift the fly ball, and he swings. It's a sinker down and he beats into the grounds. Terrible, terrible at that, and then brain cramp at first base on Saturday night really costs sugar because you know there they should be out of that ending, no doubt he I mean both of to me, both of the you know, swing at the first pitch after a rise draws a ten pitch walk, swing at the first pitch down when you need a fly ball and beat it into the ground. And then the place Saturday, the United I think both of those were mental errors. You gotta be more focused.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could see go ahead. No, you see the frustration getting to him for sure.
Speaker 3: My thing he swings in a lot of first pitch is my thing on the first pitch is if you're going to swing at the first pitch and you're going to ambush, very rarely does he ambush and hook the ball. Typically, when you ambush, you jump out. You're cheating basically on the pitch. You're trying to beat the pitcher to the spot, and you usually air on the side of getting out like early on your swing, so you'll pull it. And oftentimes when he is swinging at the first pitch, there are times when he gets sort of jams himself and gets caught up or rolls over. It's not like he has full extension with his swing. And I guess I see that a lot more often than I used to. When people ambush, I mean when you're up there looking for a certain pitch and you're ambushing. You're jumping out there. I mean you're getting out in front of it and he's either hitting on the end of the batter, you're hooking it, or you're smoking it. And I don't see that happening all that often, which you know can lead to uh lack of lack of production.
Speaker 1: You know who used to ambush every time he didn't stick. He wasn't around here long. But Nick may Tongue remember him. He would jump every first pitch fastball and why not? Yeah, he didn't say the bat's box long.
Speaker 2: No, you're right, bench player.
Speaker 3: When you're a betch player, man, you don't be waiting around for breaking balls. I'm not dealing with that.
Speaker 2: No chance I got time for that.
Speaker 3: I think they're bringing my luggage in here.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see what he gives him for a tip.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny? So that might as Sean Casey was on that be network, I don't know, in the last year or something like that, and he would like tip guys two dollars. You know, he was in the big leagues. He was making millions. He was tipping guys two dollars. And then finally, some for some reason, a couple of his teammates, I don't know who, with the Reds they were in they saw him tip two dollars and they go, hold on a second, did you just tip that guy four dollars for two bags? He goes, yeah, two dollars a bag. Right, He's like, dude, you're making like eight million dollars. Get me tipping two dollars a bag? I got I gotta find if you find that clip, it's on the internet somewhere. It's Sean case. It is very very funny, very very funny.
Speaker 3: It was five dollars a bag when I was playing one hundred years ago and I was making one dollar.
Speaker 2: You know, you weren't making eight million dollars a year, Ruven, Shit, No, I wasn't.
Speaker 1: But you didn't just tip that guy. You didn't tip that guy.
Speaker 3: No, they they they get tipped by the We don't tip him on the second one unless they drop them in your they drop them in your room. Well the fifth these days, well we.
Speaker 1: Don't have that problem because uh Todd. You know, with big Blue, we just carry it.
Speaker 2: You know Jim's famous suitcase, Big Blue. It's been, it's been there everywhere.
Speaker 1: It's like it's all ripped up and torn and dirty, but it gets the job done and no bellman ever wants to handle it. So I don't have to worry about tipping anybody.
Speaker 2: Worried about catching something out that thing, Big Blue, Big Blue A right, the Phillies. The Phillies open up a three game series this week in Saint Louis. Jim and Ruben will be there seven forty five pm Eastern on Monday of Andrew Painter against Hunter Dobbins, seven forty five pm Tuesday, Christopher Sanchez against Andre Palante, and then two fifteen pm on Wednesday is Zach Wheeler versus versus Kyle Lahey and true.
Speaker 1: Big Trip.
Speaker 3: Balante Balte. Let's go move forward?
Speaker 2: There you go?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: All right? Yeah, big series though, Big Trip. They got the Field of Dream Games on Thursday. On Thursday, Yes, Thursday in Iowa. Ruben, what before we go? How was the slug ball event on on Saturday?
Speaker 3: Well, it was great to it was ended up being a showdown, first time in any competition we've ever had where we actually had a sudden death to win it where one player, yes, where one player from each team had to go out there and uh and work through the process of slug ball, which was in this case you had to pull one, then go just to the middle and then to the opposite field in succession, and then you know, tally up your points. It was Team Boa versus Team Manual, and of course Larry BoA's team won because he can't stand losing. And I was part of that team. Actually I didn't play that well, I didn't do that. I got some points, but but we I mean, Randy Wolf was like one of our MVPs. He was unbelievable.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 3: And these arms looked like Jim Wolf's right now, Oh it was. It was cool to watch Cole Hamill swung the bat well. Aaron Rowan had a couple of unbelievable rounds. Kenny Lofton was really good at times, and you know guys like Kevin Stock Kevin Soccer was one of our MVPs too, just massaging the ball around the field. He and Mickey Morndini on our team. They did a nice job. And Leby participated a bunch of guys. Don Brown had a nice was really impressive. I means a monster. So it was really cool. Joe Blanton was there. There was a whole bunch of guys there.
Speaker 4: It was really nice to have them participate bait and it was a good time, had a good time.
Speaker 2: He had Leslie Goodell and Chris Wheeler doing the.
Speaker 3: Doing the play by sort of the play by play. And then we had you know, a gentleman man Geronimo, a young, young, aspiring PA announcer basically narrating the game. That was cool. And uh, I think all had a good time. Very hot that day. Was Chili.
Speaker 2: Wasn't but I saw I saw some of the clips on the slugball social media accounts and and Boa was chatty.
Speaker 3: Oh, he was chirping. He was very aggressive. Charlie was much more subdued.
Speaker 2: Charlie was Boa was into it.
Speaker 3: He was deep into the chirp. Yes, which was fine. It was very nice. It added a little a nice element to it because that's the whole point, and we're there to have fun. It's an outing, it's it's an enjoyable time. Crack a beer, play a little slugball, talk some smack to your bud buddies, and try to beat up on the opponent.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: I'm glad it was a good event.
Speaker 3: And I got to thank the University of Pennsylvania. It was at Tommy John excuse me, Tommy John, Tommy Lasorda Field at Michael John Stadium right there at the University of Pennsylvania, right off of seventy six and the Gray's Ferry exit, And it was a really good time, nice venue, and they put together a nice they did a really good job for us.
Speaker 2: Well, that's fantastic. Happy to hear that. Jim Rubin enjoys. Saint Louis and the Philly Show will be back later this week.
Speaker 3: We're gonna miss you, Thanks.
Speaker 1: We're gonna miss your Todd, but we will smell you later.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll smell you, Jim