Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: I'm Carol Master along with Tim Stenebeck. Let's get to some stocks on the move, and with us to do that is Bloomberg News Crossouset reporter Deniza Sikova joining us. We're all talking about Nvidia and Google today. Both of these stocks are moving.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the big trade has been Nvidia down more than four percent, it feels much as seven percent, and Alphabet is up more than one percent. The ticker, of course is gogl. Of course it's coming off in video and Google AI chiap race intensifying. This has been something people have been warning for a long time, but it seems that the latest trust was, as Meta reportedly is, in tolks to spend billions on Google sayah Ai. Alphabet already has an agreement to supply up to one million chips to on Tropics. So it seems like those TPO chips, which actually Alphabet developed more than ten years ago, are now gaining momentum outside of Google as a way to train and run complex air models, and it seems like we're seeing quite a reaction in markets. Google is approaching four trillion dollar market valuation is up seventy percent this year. In Vidia, which has been in the center of all the AI bubble jitters in the last few years, is only thirty percent this year. So this agreement would maybe establish TPU as an alternative to video chips, and the whole industry is obviously looking as the focus was only on in video as the main name that was giving chips to Meta to open AI, and now competition is emerging from a little known corner of the market.
Speaker 1: I would say, yeah, it's pretty remarkable to see how Alphabet has performed this year. We had a great conversation with Ian King on Chip King earlier in our broadcast everybody shoul check it out on the Bloomberg terminal and on our podcast feed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, just this story and just kind of how things can can change the twist and turns. Of course, n Video NVDA is the ticker, and Alphabet is googl. Some of the retailers really some big moves. Let's go to Abercrom and Fitch. This stock is just soaring today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's incredible thinking about storage changing. Abercrombie had dropped fifty six percent through Monday, but just today shares are up thirty five percent. It comes on fundamentals. This is not purely a mean move. The retailer raised the low end of its twenty twenty six net sales and earning per share guidance. Investors are clearly really excited about it, buying the deep. The ticker, of course, is an f the big winner. It's Hollyster brand. This is what everyone have been watching. Sales at Holyyster jump sixteen percent, strong back to school demand. This is what they're saying in net sales will grow about sixty seven percent this year. The move shows that the trendary retailer is working. They had like a big moment last year and then it seems like it was struggling this year. But the new chief executive officer has been trying to draw older customers to Abercrombie Bruant while Hollister is going for the young, younger consumers, and that's been working. They've been attracting both type of consumers and it's really paying off today. What a jump.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And we should just mention real quickly that Cole's is also moving in a big way. Ticker is KSS and it's up about forty percent. Just got about ten seconds. What do we need to know real quickly?
Speaker 4: Yeah again, this is again about follows the retailer boost the Titaniel forecast after third quarter results, stop expectation, but same story as Abercrombie. Really impressive rally oh more than fifty percent this year, higher than n video.
Speaker 3: Pretty wild, Pretty wild.
Speaker 2: The stock mover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on wallst and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.