Speaker 1: If you watch your coffee time, the baby you know the name Flame, my bro also known as my ro Flame.
Speaker 2: Come in with last and come in with you love loundest baby.
Speaker 3: You better catch it when you can drop a knowledge from fatherhood to politics.
Speaker 2: Shouting now comics, just paying homage. What's up tests? Yeah? You know she raised shout towns on speaking to the grown a second year. We're gonna lab and cut him and kick it and at the end we leave it with just a lifted spirits. But you want to revisit so your first second listen, young folks. So it's list oh folks, that we dig it.
Speaker 3: Goodkin.
Speaker 1: No fish do what you do right, No peas do what you do Cain, no pish do what I do.
Speaker 3: No hey, hey, hey, Welcome to this week's episode of Lap and Learn. I am comedian Flame Monroe, and if I don't sell my bubbly perky stlf y'all, I'm under the weather. I went to New Orleans this weekend and I hosted the Queen and King Annual Passage, the sixth year. I am the official host. We had a fantastic time. Those of you all who are friendly with the meant we'll printed with me on coffee time. You know, they fantage a little more. Our girl won for Queen and then King Angel Saiah from Chicago won. It was a great contest, really good time, great turnout at the Atina Turner. But then the next day we did a brunch show for the winners and a couple of the formers. And that is where somebody put the cooties on me because I have a coudance about terrible cough. I don't have really body aching his name. But we gonna muscle through this show because guess what, we owe it to you guys. So I'm gonna shake it through. And what I can't carry Bobby can damnse your carry on that booty of hood. She can carry it out. And then so it.
Speaker 2: Is an absolute buffet table back there. I feel terrible that you did that. I hope they get cold. The son of a bitch. I'm looking out for them, so they better not they Bobby.
Speaker 3: That's not that, It's just something something is going around. It's just something that.
Speaker 2: Time of year. Did I also hear that it's fontatious birthday? A nice birthday coming? Is it tomorrow? Today?
Speaker 3: Tomorrow? She be sixty?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I'm gonna send her a little something.
Speaker 3: Okay, I love that.
Speaker 2: To her.
Speaker 3: Oh I don't know that might be nice and appreciate it, but you know, And I want you, guys, if you get a chance to sid Fantasia, thank you, congratulations and all of that at simply Fantasio or Fantasia little More on Facebook and Instagram. Anyway, let's get on to to get onto it. So anyway, I taped uh we playing Space with Nick Cannon in August hysterical and it finally dropped this past Monday. So if you get a chance, listeners, please go to YouTube and download week and it's free. Just type in We're playing Space with Slame Monroe with me and my sister died played Nick Cannon and his partner Cordy b and we beat their ass and then we start with that. But we had the best. Have y'all to go listen to it.
Speaker 2: I have a question, yes, being a girl from Boston, what is it to run a Boston on somebody.
Speaker 3: That means you get ten books or be okay, okay books, I don't know what that means. Tend when we win, that's called books. So we wanted I had in ten books and more is Boston. But there was a jewel that came out of the show. Not that me and Nick Canny got along famously, Not that me and Don had everybody laughing. Nick Cannon said at the end of the show, I want you guys to watch it. Nick Cannon, out of his own mouth, said that it would be an honor to executive produce Blame Monroe's new comedy special.
Speaker 2: So oh, I hope he works whatever you know magic he has and and get this rolling because you have certainly waited long enough to have this happen. Offer that you've people are but you know, let's see, this is the magic, this is let's see, let's let's see we can get this going. And don't drink it too much because I'm irish, So I get I get a little, you know, let's gettle.
Speaker 3: You get a little about everything. You're worried.
Speaker 2: I know I am a wicked I worry about everybody. I don't. Yeah, but let's talk.
Speaker 3: I know it's going to happen. Manifest. We had a great time. I want you guys to watch the episode and leave a comment. We cut up. Now we were playing space. If you're a space player, that is the game to watch because and he was so you know what I loved about Big Bobby. He was so cool. Some of the topics were a little cringey, but he was so fun and then he made it light and he laughed and we laughed, and that is what it's all about. So y'all make sure y'all watch.
Speaker 2: I can tell I learned a little something with the windmail card. That the questions on the cards were a little they were a little they were a little lot for this this mission position, lady. But I learned a little something. I learnarned a little them. But it was fine. Actually, if you guys are looking for a laugh. I loved Dot. I thought she had a phenomenous, phenomenal personality, just as big as everybody else there. She made me laugh. Her bangs God blessed, like she have their own zip code. I love them. And I love that she was so comfortable and that you all, all four of you, You would never guess that was like your first time meeting. You would think you were all old pals. So you had a real great chemistry for you.
Speaker 3: That is my super power, Bobby. My gift is that I can make you laugh. My super power is that make you very comfortable that well, you know.
Speaker 2: I think we have that in common. My mother always says, you've never met someone that's not a friend, You've never met a stranger, and so yeah, I think that's important to be able to do to people sometimes. So when I get looking to get out of a store or something quickly and someone's telling me their whole life history, I'm like, I've got a big like a beacon on my head for them.
Speaker 3: No, Bobby, No, you mean somebody talks more than you know. Sometimes sometimes we're not gonna have a long episode because I really am really mustering through this because my chest is every time my coffee just saves to punch me hurt further further. So I want to talk first. I want to start. I know, boy got I know you got to laugh. I just want to give a shout out to the Amazon employees that are on strike, I know days for the holiday. They are saying that they are overworked big time. Not underpaid, because I think Amazon pays a fair wage, but they are working the hell out of them, so all.
Speaker 2: The better conditions, I think is what they want. They're complaining about the facilities, what I'm disappointed about from the little that I've read, is like CNM was reporting and basically it's less than seven percent, I mean one percent seven thousand workers. They won't be anything late. Everything will keep going. They're moving it along. And I'm thinking, oh, that's not what the response I want to have. I want to have. You'll go to the negotiating table, try to get these people fix up your facilities or rent new facilities or whatever. I was a little I was a little disappointed with that one.
Speaker 3: Well, well, let me tell you the flip side of that. Just playing Devil's advocate while they doing all this, I understand because don't overwork. We have me working in back editions. But they know that Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos are working hand in hand, and Elon Mussell wants to replace so many employees with machines. So machines don't take bathroom breaks, they don't take lunch breaks, they don't care about the facility because all they're abilt to do is work, work, work, work, work.
Speaker 2: I just want to until they break.
Speaker 3: Down, until they break down, and then so I has to fix them. And again, if you are a worker at Amazon and they try to replace you in a machine, and you are a good American, offer that machine a cup of salt water. You will get your hours back. That's all I'm saying. Okay, where we go on ships.
Speaker 2: So the next thing that we had is sort of a little early Christmas gift. Although I don't understand. I keep thinking you saying the overplay for the underplay there. The FXS Committee, the House FX Committee, is actually going to release the Gates investigation. I was kind of shocked. He doesn't seem to be bothered by it. He said that there's more if there's nothing illegal, but it's more embarrassing what's in there. And he was he partied too much in his twenties and thirties, and he's a totally different person. And if it is true, it's old stuff. Let's see what comes out. You know, well, maybe I'll go, oh, okay, But for what they're saying is in there, it doesn't sound like they're driving with what with what he's saying, some people are coming Matt Gates.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, yeah, they cannot. You cannot exchange that he allegedly had said with an underage ken it.
Speaker 2: Well that's let's so let's see what they're coming out for some of the goops. Some of the old staunchy ones are like, well, if that's the case, because he's no longer in. And this is the part that I'm struggling with. It is right, he is no longer in, but he is going for some sort of public job. And I don't know if that's why they're going to release it, but he wants all of the investigations on everybody released. And I'm like, okay, you know if that's but this guy's this guy's kind of got the biggest one. So we'll say, I will I'll be interested to see. I think it's supposed to be out not too long.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, I need them to pull it all out, and I need that not to go through because Matt Gates gives me mad man, not that it's not a whole lot of other ones. And speaking of mad men, I'm angry. I'm a mad man right now, and a mad woman that they want to remove. They are voted to remove Finnie Willis from the Trump case down in Georgia because she was having an affair with the coworker. He had an affair, well, he was the president with the prostitute but he still gets to do the job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're saying, I don't know what it has to do with they're definitely saying the judge said that they're not and to let her go forward. But remember, any of any and all of his cases have to go under the new Supreme Court rules that came out last year. And I don't have a lot of information on that one other than they're not letting her move forward. And I'm wondering if it's because it falls within the parameters of what the Supreme Court came out with. But I'm you know, I feel you've already know how I feel about this. I don't think it's going to go anywhere anyway, any of these cases. So what I this is the case I would have liked to have heard first, this one in the January sixth. Those are the only two. I didn't care about the hutch money, I didn't care about the documents. As I said, I feel like he sort of manipulated that. But these are the ones had they come out sooner and quicker, these are the ones that had some meet to them. So it's unfortunate. So, you know, I'm a little disappointed myself.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that a lot of people are calling from King jeffres to others are calling for the removal of the Speaker of the House, Mike Johnson, because there's the poser cibility that the country will have a shutdown tomorrow. But before shutdown, it's a partial ship down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they they the House rejected today that Johnson slamb but they're what they're rejecting is he was trying to push Well. Trump wants the debt ceiling removed. That was the one thing that he wanted to put into place earlier, and now because he doesn't want to take responsibility for it, that he's not going to be able to meet it with all of these new tariffs and fees and bump up, up, up up, they're looking for it to be removed. And both the republic on the Republican side and obviously the Democrats said no, he would have had to come up with sixty percent. He couldn't come up with sixty percent. Supposedly, there's something up their sleeves for tomorrow, like you know, there's a there is maybe the plan C. We'll see what happens. I hope to God that we don't go into the new year, and with everybody on break and we have the system is shut.
Speaker 3: Down well with the terrorists things. Let me tell you something about it. I know that Trump said came out recently and said that he cannot guarantee that the price of food is not going to go up. I went to I went to the grocery store yesterday, Bobby, just yesterday, because I needed to get some stuff to fight this code. And I love eggs. I bought a dozen of eggs, not even extra large, just large eggs, cage free, which is what I like. Eight dollars.
Speaker 2: Eight dollars, Hey fortune, And I'm California, Like your gas is so much? My gas right now is two seventy What is yours?
Speaker 3: I use ninety one only in my jeep. It's four ninety seven or five dollars something like that, depending on where you go. But I'm just saying the eggs were eight bucks. You know. Bacon Baker was about, yeah, well, it's not gonna be easy, especially once he raised the terms. When we get sixty percent of our produce and stuff from other.
Speaker 2: Places, it's all I want to say, a flame, No shit, what do you think Joe Biden's been saying the best two years since COVID is over. The prices went up and we had the inflation due to COVID. You know, it's a worldwide phenomenon. We came out of it the best and the easiest. There are some countries that are literally at their knees that have not come out of COVID. Of course, you can't just wave a finger and wave a wand of course he didn't say that on the campaign trail, but had he looked a little bit more, I told you his economists went in and started looking at stuff and said I read an article from CNN. This was probably about three weeks ago, and the expression was so simple. It was like, oh, the economy is actually not that bad, but he's been telling everybody it was. It was desperate now that said. We don't want to sound like we're non empathetic, because, as you just said, you know, we're feeding ourselves and I know that I look pitcheck to paycheck. I think when on oft times, when you're not working, like we' got a break right now from tips tour, you're feeling the pain. So I don't want people to not think that. But the economy for the country isn't as bad. It's the inflation and the inflation with him talking about the migrants and all of that jazz. We spoke about it last last episode that some of the prices are starting to come up. Was it two point seven? I think was the was the number that we had last week. Inflation was starting to rise. Joe Biden had it starting to come down. And then with all of this immigration and whatever talk, we had a lot of the migrants who were picking stuff. This is only one of the things. I know, there are many things going on, but they were self deporting themselves because they want to be able to come back. And you know, we've got a lot of you know, vegetables on the vine, so to speak. So you're exactly right. I mean, between the tariffs and the immigration issues, we're going to have big problems with food. You better get yourself a chicken and start planting some crops. I don't know what I can and plant in twenty degree weather, but some root vegetables. But we better, we better start doing something because it's it's not going to get better under it. Even though he says it, what did Elon Musk say that you keep telling everybody it's going to get it's gonna be tight or something for a little while.
Speaker 3: It's going to hard. It's going to Yeah, it's going to be hard for a little like as if it's going to affect him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, uh, well for the for the regular American. Yeah, and it is going to get hard. We're gonna have to get used to it, and people, I believe that we'll all get through it. We're gonna have to tighten our belts. We're going to have to say no to the kids for some stuff and not overspend, be careful and mindful of our money.
Speaker 3: And uh.
Speaker 2: And if you are in the climate that you can grow a little something, grow a little something and try to tide you over. Can your stuff wave? They did it in the depression. Stuff. We're going to have to do it. But we will get through the next four years two years. Remember we vote again.
Speaker 3: It is going to be very very very difficult, Bobby. We just listen. We're survivors. We will have to make do. It will not be easy. And you know what I think at us also is because we look on the internet and I see my neighbor living this kind of way, and I'm thinking on the outside looking in that, but I promise you. Sometimes it looks good on the internet, but they have the same troubles. They may not have the financial woes, but they have a whole lot of other issues. Let me tell you who's having issue. The shooter. The shooter this past week, fifteen year old girl who went and shot up fifteen year old girl. They have not devosed all the information with something was. I believe that something was happening to this kid for her to have this much anger and bitterness more than bullids. Something was happening with her.
Speaker 2: Okay, she happening in her in her home right. So they said that her parents have been married and divorced to each other at least two times. She was living under a very difficult child custody situation. These are just the things they've been able to pull sofar. We still don't know if that's the motivation. The only thing that we really know about it is that we had a fourteen year old and a forty two year old that were killed. They identified them Ruby Vergara, who was fourteen, and Aaron West was forty two. She entered an open study room and six other people were injured, four of them immediate rely leased. Two of them that are still in critical condition, fighting for their lives. So there's got to be something. It is so sad. And this was a private Christian school. My god, I can't even Yeah, it'll be interesting to see way to get the down flame.
Speaker 3: I wonder whether they have it's a private Christian school, and so this new Republican regime, that's all they're pushing is private. It is Christian schools. And who I wondered that she had one of them Trump Bibles up in there? Name was Natalie Rucknow Yeah, because you know he's selling bibles. He's selling bibles for sixty bucks. I wanted did she have one of those Trump Bibles up in those Christian school I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, but I will I will be interested today to find out, but be to see, like where did she get the gun if she was in between parents? You know, parents are being held accountable with this stuff. Now. You know you've already seen seeing two parents that that have gone to jail and two more that are that are going to be be tried. It'll be interesting to see see what happens with this terrible before the holidays. I just feel you send your kid, your kids going to get some extra help, and and this is what happens. Did you see the Gilgo Beach guy has two there are two more bodies, two additional people that they're they're looking at. He is nuts. I just can't believe it. I'm like cheapest creepers. You know how old these bodies have been for a long time. One of them they think may have looked like a woman or dressed as a woman, but they think it might be a man. There's still they have to check the bones.
Speaker 3: And stuff, you know. But the stories like that make you think, how did these people even say? But because I could walk around with that heavy blanket on me every day knowing that I had killed and buried somebody, that's a lot to carry around for years and not disclosed to nobody. You know, I would be paranoid or something. I don't know. I think people's consciousness are different. But oh, the way that that story sounds like he has no conscious, no soul.
Speaker 2: No when you look in his eyes too, and of course that you know we've seeing him all over the news for the past year. But when you look in his eyes, there's like a and he's a big, strapping guy, like I think he's a six foot, you know, for three hundred pound, like if you were a small woman, you wouldn't have any chance. There's like a deadness like the few times they've had he just there's like a deep, dark deadness. And his eyes. I mean, thank god they actually have them. I hope they can tie everything to them. I really hope if there are the bodies, that they are able to identify them for the family, so the families have some sort of closure, because yipes, that that is some some really crazy crazy stuff. Look at him. They just did an extradition, didn't they on uh Luigimon. Yeah, he's so he's off to you know, he didn't like the conditions of the jail in Pennsylvania, so let's see. Okay, that's oh yeah, maybe they can. They did say he didn't speak much. Everything was a yes or no. His His attorney asked him, is he sure that this is what he wanted? He said yes. Uh, you know, he thinks he's not going to do of course. I mean, he probably won't do any any worse in New York than he would in Pennsylvania. I don't know, it's not like you know, they're they're living in a lot of luxury there. I wonder if so we're talking about a deadness or a craziness. I think I don't know. If he was so immature, I don't get it. I wonder if he realizes that he's going to jail for the rest of his life. I mean, they have him, have them, do you know, like this isn't life?
Speaker 3: Maybe he is to me another Meninda's brothers. And when I say that, I don't mean that he killed his parents. But he was so entitled and he felt so privileged. He came for money, he was about He had everything that you could possibly want to afford. And it still wasn't enough that you would go out and a poet. And you're so smart, you're magnum Kulotte of a private school. You know, you're the number one. You couldn't sit down and call a board meeting, would that you had to go this extreme? And again, Bobby, I agree with you that you were a coward. You shot this man in the back. He didn't even see you coming. You couldn't even have a conversation with you. Was just that angry, and you you had millions and millions of dollars a bump that you were young, bright and extremely handsome young man. You probably could have had anything you wanted, but you chose to kill somebody, So now you have to take what they give you.
Speaker 2: I can't even he had every He had a privilege by his sex, he had privileged by his color, socioeconomic status, education, he had every privilege there isn't I don't know. I think there's one other privilege that he didn't get. And you know what's even crazier, So his family is is hide in the attorney. I was listening to News Nation, I think it was last night or the night before, and they were saying, he hasn't even nobody, his parents haven't even spoken or visited to him. It's through the attorney. But he has collected As of yesterday, one hundred and ten thousand people are paying for his legal defense fund. Is that nuts?
Speaker 3: Well, they look at him as a robin Hood because of the way that the health a kind of because of the healthcare system here in America, So they some people have actually led him, well, they have a lot of people have labeled him a modern day Robinhood takes from the rich and give to the board.
Speaker 2: But this is so here's the difference which I find infuriating, So we just talked about everything that he had. Mister Thompson, he came up by his bootstraps himself. He found his own way, got himself to school, paid himself. He just came from a regular, average family. You know, he wasn't brought up in privilege. So he is the is the hero that he made it. And again he didn't necessarily make the decisions for people's claims not to get paid or whatnot. He just happens to head the company, the largest healthcare company. I just, I really, I don't have a lot of his immature that he has to have. I feel badly for that because I think he's twenty six. He made a decision for the rest of his life. That his life is destroyed. It's over. I mean, he's never going anywhere. Think of all that, the good that he could have done with that magnetical malade and the education, the both prep school, the.
Speaker 3: Colle I'm going to cut you off and disagree with you right there, because if he writes Donald Trump a nice letter and says he's going to donate some money, he might get a pardon. He might get a pardon.
Speaker 2: I mean, he feels terrible for the average man and and the you know, the little guy. But he didn't mind taking his parents' money and being self funded down in Hawaii while he sunned his buns. There's too much hypocrisy and all of it. I just don't but you are right, he could.
Speaker 3: God knows, I'm trying. The way the country is set up now, you really just don't know what is going to happen. But I think that was still a tragedy because even if the guy who was or it was wrong in some aspected, I don't know, because they have not disclosed enough detail of us to say what went better. He still was a parent, he still was a dad, he still was a husband, you know, he still had a life. There are other ways of dealing with things. But like you said, by the immaturity is and like the Internet tells you or some of these video games, kill kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, not reason, not rhyme, not talk, not have a situation, it's just kill kill kill. Is we living in monstrous times?
Speaker 2: It's crazy? And then I haven't. I don't know a whole lot about him either. Chris Cuomo had somebody on I think from the company. This was last week and they said. The sad part is he was the type of agitator Thompson himself that questioned things, how can we do it better? How can we do it more cost effectively? How do we change things in lower rates? I mean, this was the guy that potentially could have sat on a committee with people and right to change healthcare and he was taken out by by a coward. I'm sorry. Anybody that shoots somebody in the back and they don't even know what no is, that's a coward in the darkness in the can't we started anyway?
Speaker 3: Well, well he's in. He's in the Brooklyn penal system. Maybe he'll share baby oil in sales with me? Do you say penal system and the Maybe he'll share sales with Diddy, they'll chair baby all in healthcare stories.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe.
Speaker 3: Did he get out? They keep turning him down. He ain't going nowhere. They got him right where they want.
Speaker 2: Him because they know and you know, the thing is, so his privilege, his financial privilege isn't helping him and his notoriety and all that stuff because they know he's going to take off. He's not staying.
Speaker 3: If he went him out, he goes, he's gonna run like Peter, Paul and Mary. I'm leave then on the plane. Don't know when I'll be back again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, it's the truth. It's yeah, he'll be gone. The one thing I was I don't want to say I'm glad because the immigration they're talking about the massive deportation, but that borders are that they are trying to come up with the formula for easier way to deport and they're definitely going after the criminals first. I don't think they're going to do much better than Biden has done. But it's funny when you're sitting back in the big seat and he's try to educate himself a little bit more, or at least getting people in. It's not as easy, like we just talked about groceries. He was going to magically make all the wars disappear. He was going to bring inflation down on day one, and now all of a sudden, now that he's in, Oh not so easy. So we won't support everybody, but we'll go the he did.
Speaker 3: Say doing the debate, if I am elected president, I'll stop the war immediately. Yeah, okay, so you're president Ele, we're waiting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, any Jesus he's been We talked about this last last week or the week before. For a second, I've never seen anybody that's been waiting to go in. You know, he still has a month to go, and he's acting like he's president. He's sitting with everybody, meeting with everybody. So he's already doing it all. Why isn't it Why isn't it over?
Speaker 3: So he was like a snake oil man. He's so the middle of the ocean, a condo in the middle of the ocean, and you knew it was in the middle of the ocean, and you steal bought it.
Speaker 2: And people fucked around, and now they're going to find out happen.
Speaker 3: Say that, Bobby say it.
Speaker 2: It's true, fucked around and find out the big cup Bob is. And I actually heard Trump come out against it. I did hear about the polio vaccine. He likes the salt vaccine. I think that. I don't think that RFK. And that's what this this piece, with this segments about was talking about getting rid of the polio vaccine. That's how the media is sort of twisting it.
Speaker 3: Back to RFK. Okay, mad man, gone man, good guy. He is giving me a mad man awful.
Speaker 2: But the one thing that we that you and I have said is I feel like the young aren't listening to the regular media. They feel like it's passe, and they were only listening to TikTok and all these crazy things. I think everybody else you got to vet things, not just once, but twice. So he had somebody that that had worked with him at one time that was on again News Nation. I'm like news Nation all over the place today, and he said there's one vaccine, there were three of them, one of them for children, that he doesn't feel like it's been vetted enough and he wants more more information done on it. So he wasn't talking about getting rid of all of them, which is what the the media madeency like, you know, was being whipped off. I haven't heard RFK himself say that. I'm sort of but he hasn't been saying much. He's just been sort of shaking the bushes, you know, up in Washington. I haven't heard him. Have you speak this week? I haven't really, I haven't heard a whole of a lot other You've been too busy, you haven't been you haven't been looking at that.
Speaker 3: Okay, and JD Vans have seemed to be very quiet because the president, the president elect, is Donald Trump. But from what I'm seeing from the news I'm sitting on, the president is Elion munksk.
Speaker 2: He's certainly the social media king. He made a comment something this is not This is not verbatim that you know. He they have between Trump and himself, they have all the media like he thinks he's putin who puts out the media? Because between acts and news? What? What is? What is Trump's called I'm a true nation. I knew it was nation. I was going to say news nation, just because they had just said it, which is not the truth. That's only that type of that's the you know, that's a streaming whatever you want to call it. Platform, not even streaming isn't even correct that the stuff you're seeing people people say something to you, go and look, don't believe in what they're saying one hundred percent, because we can get ourselves in a twist over stuff. And it's until the twenty first, we aren't even going to know what's going to happen. There's no use of us getting crazy right now. To me, I'm looking at that shutdown. Stuff just keeps coming up. Oh, they're still working on it now.
Speaker 3: Because of the government shutdown too. Right now it's so closer year.
Speaker 2: No, you're not, because they're all going to be gone for whatever. They're going to have to come up with something. There was some crazy mess I guess in the in what Trump had wanted. He wanted that dead ceiling gone, and he wanted a few other crazy things. He wanted the low disaster relief. What about the core people that are that are voted for you, that are living in North Carolinas that are still intense right now, You're going to take their disaster money away from them? No, I don't think so. You know, just absolutely nuts. So hopefully by tomorrow they'll do something. The dow plunge, which is sort of normal right after right after an election, but it also caused in order for us not to get intoflation inflation. They're saying that the Fed's going to reduce the interest rate by a quarter percent. I'm always happy for that. Anytime any of my credit cards or my potentially my student loans will go down, I'm like, whoop woop, I'll take it.
Speaker 3: I think I think that when I was watching MSNBC earlier, how they're going after this Chaney. They're blaming the li Chaney for so many things because she had a different point of view. I don't like that this Chaney, to me, was standing on an American principle that was implemented being of the Constitution of the United States seventeen seventy six. Because she's not saying what you all want her to say. Now, y'all want to change all of these different laws and route. We are living in a crisis, y'all. I'm telling you it is.
Speaker 2: But the only thing I like about Liz and that I'm I'm really appreciating it, is that she has her receipts flamed. So she had There was one one conversation that they were there upset about something that was said or Trump is something that was said, like it was slanderous and she she said it one way. The person she said it too, said no, that's exactly what she said. So that's one of the things he might he might try to sue, because you know, he's suing that polster Trump. They they said that her her company said that Harris was up by three points. So he wants to go ahead and sue her. I'm trying to think of what the hell her name is, and I'm thinking, really, this is this is the where you're going to spend your time. It seems absolutely crazy. Anne Seltzer, well, yeah, well, well he's his whole campaign.
Speaker 3: He was on revenge. So nothing has changed. He's on revenge.
Speaker 2: He said, well I know, no, and he did. I mean, hopefully nothing happens with Fannie. We already know what. The Georgia Court of Appeals disqualified her from bringing that. Bringing that forward. We also did this week because we have it. We live in a democracy. The electoral college actually did clinch that he that he did with when it takes a long time, this is what we get off. We started to have some of the troubles the last time he won three hundred and twelve and she won to twenty six. I didn't really she was so low for some reason. I thought she was like two thirty. Yeah, it is a little disappointing.
Speaker 3: It's going to be a shakeout week, but especially if we go into lockdown with this cut. I just want to say, with the who Luigi guy, I understand people, I understand both sides of that story. I don't agree with him going to shoot that man period killing that man. But I do understand both sides. I don't understand though, that you are rich and privileged and people out here struggling like yourself, but like myself. You know, I only work from gig to gig, you know, and you work from paycheck to paycheck, which is the same thing as me. But and when things get tight, I don't want to go last shout and kill somebody because I'm not getting things my way or they're not doing it fast enough. That is definitely what you said. There's a level of matuity that is lacking and missing in this country right now. And I think that'll be a good title, the lack of peturity in America, because that's the extreme, that is the that's the last resort. You go murder somebody, you know, not talking out, not let's have a meeting, Let's try to come to some situation to where we can sit and talk and hash it out. Just go and kill that is what we're going to tell.
Speaker 2: The ideas. What do we always say, I've said it, I never mind. If you complain about something, you don't like it, and it's it's healthcare is awful in the United States. We have I mean, we have to be having some sort of negotiation with the pharmaceutical companies. We have to work with the insurance companies to get prices done. There's a million things we can do, but Luigi, bring your ideas. Be willing to put on some shoes and walk the pavement and do some of the work. Get people together. I mean there's a million he could have become a lobbyist and lobby for this. There's a million things that he could have done, but he chose the easy, kind of sexy way. And I put that right back to what you said earlier. It's we've we're up against the young people. What are we teaching them? We are crazy. We are in an environment that twenty years ago you and I would both go there's no way, it's no way.
Speaker 3: I mean, well, well, with the internet, we have sensationalized beauty. We have because if he was an unattractive man, Bobby, I don't know if people would still see him the same way. But because he's such an attractive man, I think that, and I think they have sized that and made him like a martyr. And no, he's a murderer, not a many he's a murderer. I like that he's a murderer, not a matterer, so not a matter. It's going to be crazy, Bobby, But you know what, We're gonna keep reporting to you guys here right and left and learned, and I'm gonna feel better, y'all. I'm gonna be better next week because I just got the kooties. I think Bobby gave it to me long distance.
Speaker 2: I know I did have it last week, but mine was in my nose, not in my chest. Yours is in your chest. That's that's tough stuff. Feel better.
Speaker 3: It's a whole lot of stuff in my chest, but yeah, it's definitely in there. We want to think. We want to thank our producers to Aaron Howse coming in showing up late. I was like we were supposed to take yesterday when I was under the web, under the weather. I pushed through today. Thank you guys for joining us. See, Bobby, what can we follow you on social media?
Speaker 2: I'm going to tell you, but at first I'm going to say and and also because I was looking at Christmas like, we probably won't speak to you before Christmas, so ho ho ho, have a wonderful, peaceful holiday if you.
Speaker 3: Celebrate so so now you're gonna call me on my name.
Speaker 2: Yes, you've got that, You got it, you got you got a couple of other people in there. I want to make sure. But I'm I'm Cliver Bobby on Facebook. No, Cliff Bobby on Instagram. Excuse me, Bobby clipping on TikTok and and Facebook.
Speaker 3: How about you and she and she's at Laughing a Lot podcast, yep on, I G. I am Monroe, flame on I G and I will be free tomorrow I get out of I D jail and then I am Flame Monroe one two fab on TikTok and Flame Monroe everywhere else. Thank you guys for joining us. I'm sorry my voice is so rasked for. Y'all was in New Worlds. I had a great time, but I came home with the cooties. But I won't have them next week. Here a laugh a lot. I want you guys to remember as we closing out this year, because we're almost over. First of all, Merry Christmas to everyone, have a great time. Watch It's a wonderful life. Watch the Christmas Carol with Jean Lockhart and with Reginald Owen. Go back to yesteryear. Remember your child here stop listening to all the publications about this person was a racist and this person like these are the movies that we grew up on as children. Watch Watch It's a Christmas Charlie Brown, watch Rudolpha, Rednose rein there. Especially if you're a seasoned person, it'll take you back to when you were a kid, different times, happier times, hopefully in your life, and make you remember what Christmas is all about. Just worship them with God, the birth of Christ, giving gifts and being with people that you know, love and want to be around. So try to remember that with the world that we live in right now, because here are laught alone. We are not trying to get you to change your man. We are only trying to get you to use your mind, because why.
Speaker 2: Bobby is a mind is a terrible thing toast.
Speaker 3: And a Christmas Carol or It's a Wonderful Life is a terrible thing to not watch. Doing the holiday season, it's fun watch it happen one night. Oh my god, old black and white.
Speaker 2: I love all that stuff. I do that too, and watch the Christmas lights. That's what I did tonight at stadium and it's so fun to see the people they're enthusiastic and you got to get the vibe gone. Put a little Christmas music on. Every Every city has a channel that you know after Thanksgiving, between the two holidays, they play the music. I'm telling you to make it parent.
Speaker 3: If you're a parent or grandparent, you have kids around, take away their apparatusus, get popcorn, sit down and watch those Christmas movies together. It will warm your heart because they will never forget those moments. I'm just trying to let you guys know, have a merry Christmas and we will see you guys before the end of the year. But please please have a fantastic Christal stay safe, be safe. We love you here, See you next week by don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn.
Speaker 1: Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, ALI Heart Radio app or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 3: Laugh and Learn.
Speaker 1: Podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio.
Speaker 3: Our ejective producer is Tiffany Hattish.
Speaker 1: Our theme music is by the one and only Chrissy Payne. Thank you guys, this is Flaming Road. Don't forget to laugh, Listen and Learn