Speaker 1: I'm ain't trying to be donkey today no more.
Speaker 2: They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making new people do these days.
Speaker 1: Called donkey of the day, and it really caught me off. Card Damn Scharla Main. Who got the donkey out of the day today?
Speaker 2: Well, Jesse Larry, it's donkey today for Friday, December thirteenth. Oh, it goes to White House National Security Communications Advisor John Kirby.
Speaker 1: Listen, man, if.
Speaker 2: I had a tenfoil pool shisty mask on, If I had a tenfoil pool shisty mask, got to put it on right now.
Speaker 1: We have the X file music. Put my X file music on.
Speaker 2: There's something happening in our country right now that nobody seems to be properly paying attention to, you know, the Black Mothership, which we call the Breakfast Club Studio.
Speaker 1: We're in New York, but we live in New Jersey.
Speaker 2: I live in New Jersey, and right now everybody is seeing these drones and I'm putting drones in parenthesies.
Speaker 1: I'm doing my air quotes right now.
Speaker 2: These drones, Okay, not just the little small drones that drop off packages. These drones that are sub sized, are just flying all over New Jersey.
Speaker 1: Okay. I saw it on myself.
Speaker 2: I was laying in bed about a week ago, and my wife said, what is that And I said it's a plane. She said that don't look like no plane. And I said it's too big to be a drone. And it had lights on it and it just flew by. This was on and around December third, and since then, these suv sized drones have been seen all over New Jersey. It was on the front page of the New York Post yesterday. People are online showing videos of them. You can see them clear as day. Yesterday, the New Jersey Division of Fire Safety sent out an intelligence bulletin that said if you see one of these downed or landed drones, it should not be approached and to contact law enforcement.
Speaker 1: Now, I agree, if an.
Speaker 2: Suv sized anything, okay, falls out of the sky our land somewhere, I'm not approaching it.
Speaker 1: Because I don't want to deal with whatever is in it.
Speaker 2: But yesterday, White House National Security Communications Advisor John Kirby had the audacity to unmitigated god to say that the mysterious suv sized drones spotted flying over Jersey are actually manned aircraft, but we shouldn't be worried about it.
Speaker 1: I can't make this up. Let's listen.
Speaker 3: We have no evidence at this time that the reported drone sightings pose a national security or a public safety threat, or have a foreign nexus. The Department of Homeland Security and the FBI are investigating these sightings, and they're working closely with state and local law enforcement to provide resources using numerous detection methods to better understand their origin. Upon review of available imagery, it appears that many of the reported sightings are actually manned aircraft that are being operated lawfully.
Speaker 2: You're so extra, Charla, man So suv size drones are flying over New Jersey and they are manned people just driving escalades and suburbans over New Jersey, and that's okay.
Speaker 1: We shouldn't even be concerned about it.
Speaker 2: We shouldn't be concerned about that because why they aren't drones. There are people inside of them. Why are we acting like this is totally normal? What has become of us is the people that suv size drones can be flying over us and we don't care. We will get online and believe every conspiracy theory, believe every story presented to us about a celebrity or anything. But there's a real, live conspiracy happening right now, and we don't care SUV size drones flying over Jersey that are manned and were talking about Remy and papoos and Clarissa Shields, Donald Trump speaking of Trump, and this is where the common sense purists and me kicks in. Okay, i am a conspiracy theorist, but I'm also a common sense purist and I listen to a lot of things. First, I want to connect some dots here because they are connected. Okay, when Donald Trump was on the Joe Rogan podcast, they had a conversation about aliens, not once Trump wants to deport, Okay, the ones from other planets.
Speaker 1: Let's listen.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of interest in it.
Speaker 1: One of the things that there's a lot.
Speaker 4: Of interested in the people coming from space. You know, yes, and I know you're interested.
Speaker 5: A very interested in that.
Speaker 6: How much do they tell you about that?
Speaker 4: A lot?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well they tell you, Well.
Speaker 4: It's never been my thing. I have to be honest, I have never been a believer. I have people that area fifty one or whatever it is. I think it's a number one tourist traction in the whole country or something area fifty one. Let's do you know that right? Sure, I know what it is, so anyway, but it's a big touristeke. So I interviewed jet pilots that say they saw something, and they said, we saw things, sir, that we're very strange.
Speaker 1: Like a round ball. But it wasn't a comet or a media.
Speaker 4: It was something. And it was going four times faster than an F twenty two, which is a very fast plant.
Speaker 2: You know, that's dot one. That was Donald Trump on Joe Rogan. What is a man named Cliff High? You should google Cliff High. He's a researcher all for developing a technique called a technique called predictive linguistics, which involves analyzing Internet data to predict future events.
Speaker 1: And based off.
Speaker 2: That conversation with President Trump and Joe Rogan, he predicted a future event.
Speaker 1: Let's listen.
Speaker 5: But what we do have some justification for suggesting, is that there will be thirty nine days between the temporal marker of the the Trump interview and the appearance of this visible contention. It's the visible space aliens. Okay, So we'll happen a sort of very complex kind of independence state kind of right, nobody will know who the hell is doing what with whom now. So anyway, now we have a strange thing where there's swarms of twenty foot drones flying around military basis, so unknown, nobody knows who owns these drones, who's controlling them, at least they're not telling us.
Speaker 2: Guys, Now, my whole life one plus one has equal too. But then I heard Terrence Howard on Joe Rogan, and regardless of what he thinks about math, one plus one still equals two. Trump and Rogan had this conversation. Cliff High, who previously predicted the two thousand and four Indonesian tsunami, stated that an alien invasion will be triggered thirty nine days after Trump's appearance on Joe Rogan. Trump's interview took place on October twenty fifth, two thousand and four, marking the start of the countdown. We first started seeing these sub side drones on Symber third. Either we are in the midst of one of the greatest social experience experiments of all time, one of the greatest pranks of all time.
Speaker 1: Are we be innovated by aliens? Okay.
Speaker 2: According to Cliff High, the alien invasion will involve air battles between UFOs and military forces, with UFOs even engaging in combat among themselves.
Speaker 1: Listen, I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 2: I just know that White House National Security Communications by the John Kirby is telling us these SUV size drones are manned aircraft. It's not one, it's not two, it's not several, it's a lot of them. One of my peoples in Jersey sent me a video last night.
Speaker 1: Of eight of them over her neighborhood. If this is manned aircraft, then who's man's is this? Okay? Who are these men? Are they little and green?
Speaker 2: And why are we okay with what's happening? Kirby, your statement didn't answer any questions for me. It raised even more because I'm a common sense purist. This is what happens when they keep us looking down at our phones. We are slaves to the lives that our smartphones tell us, and it causes us to ignore the realities all around us. You can call people like Cliff I crazy, you can call them a conspiracy theorist, but I don't see it being a coincidence that he predicted an alien invasion would happen thirty nine days after Trump's appearance on Joe Rogan when they was on there talking about the aliens, and then all of a sudden, flying SUVs are all over New Jersey. Why are they just flying over our residential areas? What if they crashing our houses? What's the mission? Is this even lawful? Why wasn't the public informed about these operations ahead of time? Look, man, American government is okay to be honest with the American people. Just admit either you don't know what's going on up there, all you do, and it's not something you want us to know about because all Black Twitter gonna do is make jokes anyway, Okay, the American people are not gonna care unless you tell us the Kardashians the Tailor swift up they're driving.
Speaker 1: One of the suv sized drones.
Speaker 2: Look, we can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality. I don't know what reality currently is, and I don't know what the consequences of avoiding it will be, But I just want us to be aware of what our current reality truly is.
Speaker 1: Please give White.
Speaker 2: House National Security Communications Advisor John Kirby the biggest he hull.
Speaker 1: Don't act like that was hard to follow. It was simple and plan. You're scared, you're just gonna be day you die just after you should be scared too.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no no. I'm scared of people on this earth. I'm more scared of humans and aliens. I feel like, you know, maybe they come in and help us for grocery.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I just want to know. But you're saying you're a human. You said you're afraid of the humans on earth. Who would these? Who would these? We don't know if these are humans? Who auld these? What if they are humans and they just flying around Jersey?
Speaker 7: You don't let the government know who's flying around.
Speaker 1: And that's my point.
Speaker 2: I just said that, why didn't they Why didn't they inform beforehand?
Speaker 7: But let me ask you a question. What's gonna wind up happening is is people in Jersey are licensed. They can carry guns now in Jersey. Right, they're gonna sart shooting.
Speaker 1: I said that when I saw the other night.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, now that I know that they suv size, I gotta get bigger weapons, shi upgrade.
Speaker 1: I gotta get bigger weapon.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because because if they come right, why can't you shoot them down right? But because they own your well kind of on your like over your property.
Speaker 1: I'm scared.
Speaker 2: And you know how, I know the government don't know what the hell's going on. Why wouldn't they inform the people beforehand? They know we got eyes. They think we that locked into our phones, that were always constantly looking down.
Speaker 6: But they also know that Pap and Remy got all this going on. They know that the stuff going on with Diddy, So they know that we.
Speaker 7: Did the government set this up to get people off their trail.
Speaker 1: Yes, And then why.
Speaker 6: Would they say Why would they say, oh, don't approach it, call the police?
Speaker 1: What all the police gonna do?
Speaker 6: The people just like us, I'm telling you go ahead all right. Probably you know you got pictures of it. I might see a little alien and drones.
Speaker 1: Bench showed you that. It was on the front page of the New York Post yesterday. I was it was.
Speaker 7: I was thinking about Remy and Path yesterday.
Speaker 6: We need some new types of people down here. Anyway, we see what's going.
Speaker 1: We got enough aliens.
Speaker 2: That's why you gotta have the Matthew portation all right, when we come back, Joy Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull lambing'soft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the Bull, you get the horns.
Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club