Speaker 1: Coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my strawberry letter for today, and the subject is he needs to freshen up everything. Okay, we'll get into that find out what that's all about in just a.
Speaker 2: Few Yeah, is wrong with him? Just wait, just wait, we'll get into it. Right now.
Speaker 1: It's time for you, nephew, and the prank phone call for today.
Speaker 2: What you got?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 4: Sure, We're gonna start this by showing love to all the people that work at the church.
Speaker 2: You know, it's a lot of people at the church.
Speaker 4: They don't really get they don't get their round applause that they deserve. The usherboard and the choir members and all the people that make the service just happen as it's going through on the Sunday. He's probably how much work behind the scene on the Sunday night. They got videographers, all of that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Audio.
Speaker 4: But this right here is you know, the people that drive the church van, you understand. And the title of this prank is weed in the Church band, Weed in Church band. Hey, Hey, hey, it happens, you know what I mean, It happens, right, yeah, it happens. Live long enough you see a lot of things. They're right here Weed in the church band. Let's go cat Dog. If you would.
Speaker 3: Hello, I'm trying to reach Dan brother, brother Dare.
Speaker 5: Then Hello, hello, because let's see you.
Speaker 3: That I'm trying to read brother Dare, Brother Daan. Okay, yeah, this brother Scott from the church from about the Baptist Hello. Yeah, I'll call you. I'm trying to get a little information about the church band. What's what's your schedule? Uh? Uh? Will you drive the church band? What's what's your schedule? Uh?
Speaker 5: Wednesday, Fridays and Sundays? Okay, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday, now Sunday. What what is that schedule was Sunday.
Speaker 6: I usually started about eight o'clock in the morning, probably a little earlier. It depending on some of the elderly people that I have to go pick up and bring to the church. Make sure they get there okay, and get situated and make sure they're on time for the service and whatnot.
Speaker 3: Okay, and then you take them back home after service is over.
Speaker 6: Yes, I try to get all of them back home, unless they got family members or something that come up there and lead them up there.
Speaker 3: And want to take them to dinner.
Speaker 6: The sunning afterwards, but I usually get everybody back home.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, Now this class Sunday, which is part of the reason why I'm calling you. Uh. They saying that some of the church members that was on the band this Sunday, they are complaining, saying that that the church band was spending like weed when they got on that. Excuse me, they say the church band was smending like weed when they got on there. And you are the person that was driving them.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, no, no no, not not the vand that that I'm driving.
Speaker 3: So I don't know. I don't. I don't smoke weed in no Vand uh do you smoke weed? No?
Speaker 6: I don't smoke weed. I mean not currently, I mean I before, But I don't smoke weed now. And I would smoke weed before picking some people up to go to nost. Now where are you carry it from? Who told you this?
Speaker 3: Well? All I know is what what? What's coming down? The pipeline is? They saying that that a couple of the members came complaints.
Speaker 6: See see now see this this just happened last week about this pipeline. I want to know who the pipeline is because just last week they came at me talking about that I was using the vand to go places that I wanted to go to on my personal time.
Speaker 3: Now I don't do that. I don't do stuff like that.
Speaker 6: Now I have had a past, I had a history, but I don't do stuff like that, and I wouldn't smoke a no church fan. So are you seriously talking?
Speaker 3: What? What? What? What? What? We're trying to We're trying to get to the bottom of it and see what's going on with you.
Speaker 6: Elderly person said, do you know which one? They love me? Every Sunday then people tell me they love me. They say I'm one of the most respectful young gentlemen they've ever.
Speaker 3: Met in their life. And so I really find it hard to.
Speaker 6: Believe that you getting these type of complaints about me.
Speaker 3: One of them saying like who we I don't know what that means or nothing like that. Look, brother, I.
Speaker 6: Don't know you too well, and I know you don't know me. But I've been driving this vans as a point to try to change my life and where I come from. So this was something that I wanted to volunteer, even though I'm getting paid.
Speaker 3: To give my time to do this. For the church.
Speaker 6: And now this is like the second instance where y'all and came at me on some stuff about like I'm trying to do something with this vand now why would I disrespect the church vand by smoking weed in it and then letting the weed stay in there so other people could smell it?
Speaker 3: Okay, so let me tell you what we're gonna do. We're gonna go out here to the church van to say we're gonna go out here today and open it up. We see any seeds or anything around the driver or seat, then that then then we're gonna We're gonna definitely uh open the vand up. Man.
Speaker 6: I was raised in that church. Man, My mama go to that church. My grandma seed go to that church. See the reason we even all left that church. And you think I'm gonna mess up they by driving around in the vand full of elderly people smoking some.
Speaker 3: Like weed dead.
Speaker 6: I don't know why to shut the band smell like weed, man, Now I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't got the answers to these questions.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to tell.
Speaker 6: You that it wasn't me.
Speaker 3: Did you have some weed in your pocket and live in with just smell. I ain't had no weed on me. Stop trying to say like I had.
Speaker 6: Weed on and you ain't gonna give me nothing that had no and we ain't had no weed on me.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now, you ain't gonna mess.
Speaker 6: Up my name or my family's name in this church and disrespect us like this.
Speaker 3: Now, we've been helping this church for years, and I'm trying to.
Speaker 6: Tell you that I ain't riding around in no vand smoking no weed with no elderly people. Did you ask any of the elderly people if they had any weed on this.
Speaker 3: No? No, no, I didn't think about no elderly people having no weed. So you just assume it's me what one of them? Guy got call or something? What? What? What? You know? What? You know who? I think? You know who I think the weed belonged to?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh, I think I think the weed belonged to nephew. Tell me from the Steve Harvey show man. Damn, you just got pray. Oh my god, you just got pray. Put it this name. His name is brother, brother Lawrence, Lawrence Laws. Oh my Larry called Larry law Man. I know Larry, Larry here in trouble with me Gonta hit him with man, man, I got one more thing that I got one more thing to ask you, man, what is the saddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 3: Steve Hall in Morning Man going on risk Man the rest of the day.
Speaker 6: I try, Man, I know I ain't gonna smoke no weed.
Speaker 2: Now you have it weed in the church? Man? What? What? What? What? What? I've never heard of that? What?
Speaker 4: Certainly that's that's because you don't hear these type of things because it's from the left side of my brain. Sure, you know what I'm saying. I worked from the left side of the brain. Now my right I use it sometimes, but the left side, Oh my god, that's that's what.
Speaker 2: The brilliance is.
Speaker 4: You know a lot of people are like, you know what they say, most people are not using their brain.
Speaker 2: You know that's true. Using Wow, what's sad? That's same.
Speaker 4: Yeah, most people ain't using sixty brain. You using a.
Speaker 2: Lot And this was this was coming out of there, full throttle. I hope that's damn scary. He also used the word brilliant.
Speaker 4: And I'm gonna be brilliant Sunday night. Let there be live hosted by yours truly meeting nephew tell me at the YouTube Theater, Los.
Speaker 2: Angeles, California.
Speaker 4: This is the Netflix is a joke comedy festival. So May fifth, it is going down. Let it be last. This is a clean comedy show. We got cav on stage, Tony Baker, my man, JJ Williamson, funny Man, Lavelle Crawford. Oh, and the band. We got a band and the leader of the band is Fred Hamlin. That boy's a legend. Y'all better get y'allseelve some tickets because they's going down at the YouTube Theater Sunday night. Won't be at work on Monday. Letting everybody know that right now, all right, laying in the cut you already know is an evening. Nephew Tommy, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: What's wrong on.
Speaker 4: And even what Nephew tom Me made Tienthon eleven, West Palm Beach, Florida.
Speaker 2: Say what you want to say? Already gonna be here?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Can I say I'm work on Sunday night?
Speaker 2: Then I said.
Speaker 1: Strawberry letter subjects. He needs to freshen up everything.
Speaker 2: We'll get into that right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Morning Show