Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys Podcasts reactions. This podcast all depends on you, baby.
Speaker 2: Three And it is slice time for Brooklyn Boys episode number.
Speaker 1: Eight eight scary. I can't get over. I know we've talked about this, but we're so close to three hundred, right, and I should we talk about Matt, Merch, Merch, Matt. What we might be doing? We don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know if we should talk about it yet because it may be a little bit too preliminary.
Speaker 1: Well why don't we at least why don't we throw it out there on this episode and the next one from the Brooklyn Boys two ninety nine and see if it's something. So we were thinking about just doing a commemorative three hundredth episode something right, either stickers or a shirt. I came up with a logo idea. You love the logo idea? Scure you know you do? I do? Come on, that's growing on me. Yeah. I worked at three hundred Fungus. Yeah, yeah it was. It was clever. Come on, it was very very clever. Thank you.
Speaker 2: But what the thing is, my thing is I think we should make that as an imprint or a logo and then people get to buy the merch of their choice and have it printed on a tank top, a hoodie, a sweater, a T shirt made to order.
Speaker 1: I think that's what's gonna happen. It would take a lot, It'll take a little longer to get it to You can't make like ten shirts in a row. If you make it one shirt, one key chain whenever.
Speaker 2: Right, So, I don't know. We got to talk to Matt Merch. Yeah, but it would be the it would be the a logo, but it would be on the on the item of your choice hat whoever, tank tops, it's summer.
Speaker 1: We never made that bikini brody. We never made the bikkini.
Speaker 3: The brody and scary, scary and brody on the cups of the boo bikini.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, wow. All right, well, although the three hundred logo might work, Yes it might.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking, all right, Well, anyway, this is the Brooklyn Boys companion episode to the main episode. So if you didn't listen episode two ninety eight, you may not understand, not understand any of this stuff because uh you didn't hear it.
Speaker 1: So these comments. Go back and listen. Although we hope this is your first uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we get new listeners every time. Every time we get some new people. Yeah, so and yeah, so if you are, if you are hearing this, and you know it's basically uh, you know, you listen. These people listen to the iHeartRadio app and they have the privilege of pressing on the microphone and leaving.
Speaker 1: Us a talk back.
Speaker 2: So that's the advantage of listening on the iHeart radiop as opposed to the others.
Speaker 1: You know, scare you said, we always get new listeners. I checked the reports. You know, we can run the reports. Yeah, and Carl in Saint Louis stopped listening. Did he tell you that? Or you just you're actually in the reports? I could see that Carl's not listening anymore. Carl with what happened to you? Bro, I don't know, I don't know what. I don't know why I called. But you think maybe we said goodbye? Yeah? Serious, low, we lost one, at least I didn't.
Speaker 3: I have to dig deeper into the into the graphs and the and the research, but I can tell you right now, Carl from Saint Louis Is. But if he passed away, it's I didn't see that in the in the in in on the internet about it. You googling is oh bit, Yeah, call in Saint Louis has stopped listening like six episodes already, so I hope he's Did we.
Speaker 1: Lose him to another podcast? I would sure hope not.
Speaker 3: We scare You know, we didn't pay the extra forty five dollars for that kind of research, right, we only have the Carls not listening research where he went after that?
Speaker 1: That's more money you didn't want to spend and I don't have. So well, here's some feedback from some previous episodes. All right, here we go.
Speaker 4: He scary and Rody, Brody and Scary go Roady from CT. I just want to say, it's always a pleasure listening to the Brooklyn Boys podcast. You two do it like nobody else. Youtwo are by far the greatest podcasters in the history of ever done. Ok, And if you don't agree with that, go cry about it.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: He's obviously referencing the VIP list girls. That's their catchphrase.
Speaker 3: Speaking of the vip girls, did you see the video and that posted todight? Yes, one of them posted that she had the worst meal ever. Yeah, is a picture one of the girls splotted with tomatoes songs.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the humanity. I in that restaurant last summer with just keep Bryan. Yeah, oh wow. I agree with them on the weight. The weight is ridiculous. Well, you'll lose it by the end of the year. No, the weight w a t oh oh sorry my bed Yeah oh yeah. Basically they got that spot on. They didn't like the food at all, did you when you went?
Speaker 1: It was good?
Speaker 2: It was very good, you know. But it's more it's a it's a scene. It's a scene, all right.
Speaker 1: Speaking of jet Ski, Brian, your other friend's name is Falco, Anthony Falco. Yeah. I was in the car on Saturday. Sunday, Yeah, Sunday, was in the car and I put on the eighties channel on satellite and what did you hear? What song? Rock me on my dais and it said Falco on my screen. I'm like, oh, it's scariest friend. Falco Falco?
Speaker 5: All right, war Comma South Florida. Sorry, Brody. Actually not all BMW's are made in in America. I know, just because they have factories here. The X models are the Z models. I don't have to look up if they've updated it. When I was at the factory, all the three series five series are made in Germany.
Speaker 1: It's right, different cities, not all on Munich.
Speaker 6: The research my fourth.
Speaker 2: Series was made in Germany. I got updates when it was being built week by week, did you really?
Speaker 7: Yep?
Speaker 1: Well did I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't get the uh the updates Mexico or Canada as they were assembling my charger.
Speaker 1: Hey it's me again, Hey Brody, you know what You're full of shit?
Speaker 8: You know that part core thing I was telling you about how we've cooked, how they cook the whole head and then they make the tacos and they sell the meat by the pound. That's the way it is, buddy. I know, I've been living here in South Texas.
Speaker 1: For over forty years.
Speaker 8: You know that's the traditional way of doing it.
Speaker 1: Now be it.
Speaker 8: You know nowadays they do sell these things separately. They sell the cheek meat and as you well know, they all they have always sold the tongue separately. Okay, So a lot of these smaller Mexican restaurants, not your bougie places like Chipotle or anywhere like that.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about a mom and pop.
Speaker 8: Okay, you go in there and you ask for about tacoor, you're gonna get cheek meat okay. And if they have tongue on the menu, you get tongue. But it all comes from the head, okay. But the traditional way to do it they cook the whole entire head overnight and then the shredded.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, all right, just clearing that up. Just to be clear.
Speaker 3: Also, I said, barbarica doesn't mean that. It means you're barbecuing meat. What meat is? It could be any meat, but he's right about the way they cook that particular meat. Sure, but you can have barbica.
Speaker 1: It could be it could be cow, it could be lamb or go into get barbicoa barbecue. Google barbicoa means barbecue. That's all I was saying, Brodit, what is this? Sounds like Planet Rock? The long intro is that it put a lot of time and effort and goes Lyrics's back, My man, scary.
Speaker 9: We on a trip, Oh Jim Brodie, He had dud rips that we can't scary every way because in the city he hit the stage Brody.
Speaker 1: Slily shit is that?
Speaker 10: Ah?
Speaker 8: I don't think so, he continues, just a little something I thought I'd put together because old man Brody and his old age thinks that he's read about everything, but in reality he is full of shit.
Speaker 1: Yes he is.
Speaker 2: Yes, cursing in front of his kid. Well played, nice, well played.
Speaker 11: Leam from Ohio. I call myself Bernt Slice. Uh see, you guys wrong thinking constantly brody, just to your own podcast. But I'm a man and it'll fill that hole in when the guys are on vacation. Other than that, the last few weeks, the pretty good Slices to chill out with each other.
Speaker 12: Guys love each other, Okay, chill out.
Speaker 1: I do love each other? Did I? I think I got confused by the beginning.
Speaker 2: Now he said that if I go on vacation that you should still do the podcast.
Speaker 3: Thought okay, so I thought he said, okay, yeah, I'm not doing that. I need a vacation too, so I can continue to do nothing.
Speaker 1: Burnt Slice from Ohio Burn Slice. That was funny. Where's the rest of my bagel? What are we gonna do all this cheese?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 1: She was fucking hilarious. Hey, guys, check it out. Burger's Bagels.
Speaker 11: I used to work in North Carolina Brooks. They're real authentic bagels and they're based out of New York and New York, North Carolina, and oh, I'd like.
Speaker 1: To taste them. Can't trust the man, it says Bagel, though I love you, but no, I.
Speaker 2: Would trust the place. If he says they're originally from New York.
Speaker 1: I want to. I want to see what they're all about. They're a chain. I I believe I've had one on a drive south. Okay, are they any good? I don't remember them being bad. I just don't remember them being you know.
Speaker 5: Pork can help himself, Florida. What the fuck's scary? It's not bigger the hoop, bigger the with the fight a rhyme. It's bigger the oh, bigger the hule, referring to the hoops and the earrings. Correct, But come on, bro, that's a rhyme.
Speaker 3: Not necessarily, it's not supposed to be rhyme. It's just a phrase.
Speaker 2: It's a yeah, right, bigger the hoop, right, He's he's saying the bigger.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a it's a New York expression. Yeah, it's it is what it is. It is a it is hoop in New York. That's what they say.
Speaker 3: Hope there it is. But but I like your take on it. I do like bigger, the oh, bigger the hole.
Speaker 1: I like that much as the O is, the oh, the vadge, the butt, Oh, the cheerioh the leather cheerio. It could be anywhere, Yahtoria.
Speaker 13: From Brooklyn here. Not sure if we're still on the gas rant, but I will say that I now live in central New Jersey and my boy at Gasland charges three thirty three for cash. Not sure if Gasland is some ghetto gas station or not. What do you think nothing's happened to my car yet? HiPE me again? Just wondering since I am going to be taking a trip to England and Spain. But it occurred to me I did not know which countries were in the United Kingdom, and I wasn't going to be like Scary and not find out. But I just wanted to know if Scary new which countries were in the United Kingdom.
Speaker 2: In the United Kingdom, well, wouldn't that be uh, England? There's a few others in the United Kingdom.
Speaker 1: Do you know what they are? Brody? Yeah? What are they? You're forgetting about? Scotland.
Speaker 2: Scotland Scotland an Ireland part of the UK, Northern Ireland Northern Scotland, Wales, Ireland, all part of the UK.
Speaker 1: Is that all are there? More?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 13: Do you guys know what a shoe bite is. I mentioned this to somebody that I work with and they didn't know what it was. So I started taking a poll and it seemed as if no one knew what it was in New Jersey not so if this is like shoe Pakland thing or a New York thing. I kind of thought you could sort of tell what it was just by contact clues. In the name of it.
Speaker 14: Just put Breckon Boys, Victoria from Brooklyn. That was my daughter saying, Brooklyn Boys. She doesn't listen to podcasts, don't work very nice. Uh one word squirrel? Need I say more scary?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's it.
Speaker 13: I'm done.
Speaker 2: Squirrel. It's a squirrel. You're right, it is a squirrel. I don't know what a shoe bite is, though, Brody, I don't know what a shoe bite is. I don't know if it's party United Kingdom or not.
Speaker 1: Never heard of it. By the way, do you know the difference between the United Kingdom and Great Britain? Uh? No, what is it? They googled it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: I didn't google it all right, then what is it?
Speaker 3: It's it's the It's the United Kingdom minus Northern Ireland.
Speaker 1: It's the countries that are connected. Okay, okay, shut up, Brody didn't know all.
Speaker 15: Right, Hi guys, it's Katrina from Portsmouth, New Hampshire. I just wanted to say Brody that these scary as a bougie bastards are the funniest thing I've ever heard. I've had her run this couple of days with some personal stuff and this is the first thing that has made me just laugh hysterically, which my son always says because every time I'm laughing and almost like I'm gonna pee my pants, he goes, there's not much time left, moham. He's seven years old, so he thinks it's hilarious, which just happened. So thank you for that. And if you guys do some signed T shirts again, I would love it.
Speaker 16: I was in.
Speaker 17: Hi, guys, this is Katrina from New Hampshire.
Speaker 8: Again.
Speaker 15: I'm sorry.
Speaker 17: I'm going to beat that asshole right now.
Speaker 1: I got cut off.
Speaker 15: I was just trying to say I was in the hospital during that little spiel that you guys did with buying anything and having you guys sign it, so if you do it again, or if you could do it again, I would absolutely love it.
Speaker 17: I was going to do that and I missed it.
Speaker 15: So aside from that, my favorite song, by the way, Brody, is the acoustic one. It sounds like walking in Memphis, which is so fucking funny. I love you guys, Slice for Life.
Speaker 2: Right, thank you Walking to Memphis. And I think we are going to do another autograph. Yeah, I think we were signing again.
Speaker 1: At some point.
Speaker 3: I we'll do another wave of it, you know, sometime maybe after this sum or the end of the summer.
Speaker 10: Erica, Clearwater, Florida. I had to call in because you guys started talking about gas prices right as I was putting premium gas in my ententity. I paid three point fifty five here not Clearwater. Well technically an oldmar but no one's ever heard of that. I also wanted to point out that Elvis called scary bougie butthole this morning.
Speaker 1: Ha ha, Yeah, he did you call me a boogie butthole? He knows you more intimately than I do.
Speaker 18: Hio, what did you boys? This is Nick David Brody. I agree with Carry Jones, Damn it.
Speaker 19: Come out to the city, go do something, explore something, you know, just walk around. That doesn't cost anything. Just walk arome from.
Speaker 1: That, it's thirty to get into the city.
Speaker 19: And then when you have to cross the street, there's a punching bag for you right there. My man, yep, just do it, Just do it.
Speaker 3: I have no problem punching the punching bag. But it's not free to go into Manhattan from where I live. If I still lived in Brooklyn, it would be free Brooklyn ball.
Speaker 19: This is coming on episode two ninety eight, the line's main mushroom discussion. I agree with Skary Jones.
Speaker 13: It does help.
Speaker 19: It does help with so many things. Now, that's okay if you don't believe it, David Brody, but you have to give it a shot yourself in order to be so skeptical. And also, a long time ago, the doctor in China prescribed to drink tea to the client who had issues with stomach. And that's how we drink tea.
Speaker 12: My friend, what And.
Speaker 19: Yes, David Brody, I can already see you screaming and yelling that tea is not the same as mushroom. Mushroom is the phune guy and the tea is a plant, it grows in a different way.
Speaker 20: I get it.
Speaker 19: But the point is homeopathic medicine is not saying aim as traditional medicine with prescriptions and harsh side effects. So Scary Jones, you know, my man is just trying to, you know, step up the game.
Speaker 21: You know, well, I'll be damn David Brody. You just keep getting better and better with your AI ship. Thank you for the last one, the progressive rock nice. That ship was fucking awesome. But now let's let's switch up with the lyrics. Can we just can we make something not involved with Scary Jones? You know I do love your work.
Speaker 1: I do love your work, sir. All right, I'll write one about plants. Why don't you Why don't you make don't.
Speaker 3: See it because scary don't say it because I may already be doing it. Uh huh, Okay, all right, I may have some things in the way.
Speaker 1: I think I know where you go. I think I know where you're going with this. Yeah yeah, maybe maybe have some ideas.
Speaker 2: Ready, Yeah yeah, okay.
Speaker 7: Fake name from South Jersey regarding Venmo. They will refund money if it's actually a mistake. I don't know if they will fund like a huge amount. But the same thing happened to my boyfriend. A woman with the same last name. I guess was trying to send money to a family member but screwed up, sent him money, sent him messages. He didn't want to send it back because it could have been a scam, and they just took the money out of his account and gave it back to us.
Speaker 1: Hmmm. I find that very hard to believe.
Speaker 2: I'd like to know did it come from the bank though, or was it in Venmo's queue, because sometimes you keep money inside the Venmo app.
Speaker 1: This specific dollar amount came Vemo refunded your money. If you paid, What are you doing?
Speaker 2: You're I can't hear you, Brodie, you turned your mic off? Yeah? This In this case, Elvis, the money came from his bank account.
Speaker 1: It come from his bank, so it's it's hard. You got to get your bank involved for that.
Speaker 2: Venmo's got nothing to do with that transaction once it leaves the account. Once once it gets pulled from your bank, you're done.
Speaker 22: According to Venmo, payments on Venmo generally can't be canceled once they've reached the recipient's Venmo account. Even if you accidentally paid the wrong person. If you send a payment to someone you know by accident, you can send that person a charge request for the same amount so that they can.
Speaker 1: Pay you back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's almost impossible to get your money back. Venmo will not be involved in that transaction. She just said that. In the case of her boyfriend, Venmo got it. But maybe it was it came from his Venmo q. You know, it was in the vent and maybe that's an advantage to leaving money in Venmo. Maybe Venmo does get involved when it's from Venmo to Venmo, but when it's in the account of your when it comes from your your bank account, you're not getting that money back. Your problem is if I if I Venmo somebody and they get it right, and they transferred out of their Venmo account, how would Venmo possibly get it back. They'd have to attach to the bank account and suck the money out of the bank account.
Speaker 2: Unless, of course, as I said, in a case of maybe the money you was sitting in your Venmo account and not your bank account and you use that money, That's the only thing I could think of.
Speaker 3: Maybe where would the other person get the money? Like, well, how would you get the money back from other person. You can't this if Look, they should have a holding time with Brody. When I when I, when I Venmo somebody, I have two choices.
Speaker 1: I can't that right.
Speaker 3: But once your money goes out of wherever it came from. Let's say you paid me, it doesn't matter where it came from on your end. Once I get it and I move it out of my Venmo, you can't touch that shit.
Speaker 1: It's gone. It's in my bank. I take it out of the bank I transferred to another account. Now it's not in the account that Venmo has access to. Your shit. Out of luck. They should make a fifteen minute wait time for the money to transfer, so you have time to go oops, like on emails where you can like unsend the email. Right, That's what I.
Speaker 16: Said, scary and Brodie is doing from Iowa about that triple quadruple negative where that lady was trying to say, it sounds like she's saying this is nothing any of us will ever forgive and forget. I could be wrong, that's just kind of what it sounds like. Aitherway, I like this, and you guys to argue about it.
Speaker 1: Keep it up. Slice to Life of course, that's why you come back about if it's right or wrong. It's just a matter of whether we argue. Exactly.
Speaker 23: Scary, Why in the fuck would you blame Danielle for that? What is that about, dude?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? Oh? Talking about? Oh? I believe the reason?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know the reason why Elvis is out the money because Danielle waved him off and said, because because a notification popped up said you want to confirm this person's phone number. And I was going to get the phone number of the person, and Danielle was like, n don't worry about it, just just accept send anyway, hit send anyway.
Speaker 1: Well, look, Elvis skip.
Speaker 2: The step, right, but he skipped a step that could have prevented this whole thing to begin with, right, I.
Speaker 1: Mean sagged them on. I give her twenty percent responsibility.
Speaker 23: All right, Sorry, it's Mark from Harristown, marilnd I.
Speaker 1: Got you, buddy.
Speaker 23: Don't blame the Neil okay twice. She's she's beautiful, you know that.
Speaker 2: Right, So just because you're beautiful doesn't mean you could accept any blame for anything.
Speaker 1: Perfect, right, I love that log. Scary guilty of everything exactly as down again, what is that kind of logic. You know she's hot, so don't blame her because she's hot, Right, I find someone ugly to put it on. Haar's down again.
Speaker 23: I remember episode thirty five when you said something about the Hairstown marin. Yep, it's not a town of haars. His name was Hagar, and we all love you.
Speaker 1: Oh I love you too. He wrapped that up at a bow. See nice. He came around. He did, Hey b boys.
Speaker 6: Christy from Saddlebrook.
Speaker 15: Love all the versions, but my favorites were number one and number four.
Speaker 17: But I carry take out that more online.
Speaker 6: Not so cool.
Speaker 13: Good job, Brody, carry it right.
Speaker 24: Oh it's j The parodies were hilarious. I like the first one, the last one, and I think there was one in the middle.
Speaker 17: I can't remember that. It's awesome.
Speaker 24: Also, I ball pou stupid holistic fucking herbal ships. They don't work. Now, I didn't try that much. Whom the line means thing it but I don't know. I mean, okay, I trust that.
Speaker 1: Part two start working. It's always working. It's always working.
Speaker 7: MJ.
Speaker 2: Wait, hold on, this was two hours later? Did she really wait two hours to send the next one?
Speaker 19: She had a.
Speaker 17: Reset Katie from Cleveland here. Oh my gosh, she gave up Brody. You You're usually so intelligent, but around this lion's main and supplement issue. You are not allowed in the United States to say that any supplement cures any disease. Because the pharmaceutical companies own this country. No, it's because that is why they could in might, they are not allowed to say anything different.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: They cannot say anything different could in might. She's right, She's right on all accounts except et cetera. And can say with cures headaches because it does, and because they've paid Big Pharma. They've paid there because they were proven to cure headaches. There's no such thing as big pharma. First of all, big Farma would be the ones paying etc. And wouldn't be paying big Pharma. They are big pharma.
Speaker 1: He's right. The f d A, the mafia make you pay money, the big I am not gonna have an FDA conversation. Stops take it. Take a break here. We got to take so I could yelt you off. Mike scary and Brody. Okay, did we clear the air? Yeah? I feel like more hates coming towards you. Brody. Oh, come on, I just feel it such a nice We don't audition these, No, we do not. Got Team Scary coming up. I could feel it. Wave. Oh yeah, I think it's Jamie from Queen's. That's what I think.
Speaker 17: Actually, several other medicinal mushrooms loucinogenics that are very beneficial for health. You've got the lines made which is Scary mentioned Rachie mushrooms, Taga, cordyceps, turkey tail. You can find a lot of these your tea form or in coffee substitutes or even mixed with coffees from the company like four sigmatic X. And you can get the men supplements as well. Like like Scary did.
Speaker 2: Healths of us the healthier than fish oil? She said, Wait, hold on, I don't believe he's continuing.
Speaker 1: Hold on, Hiary, I.
Speaker 17: Think the reason that Brody doesn't know about these mushrooms is that he doesn't eat vegetables, so he's probably very deficient in a lot of micronutrients, lots of ms in minerals. I wouldn't doubt.
Speaker 1: It another one. If you want to hear.
Speaker 17: More about the benefits of mushrooms. There are thousands of different types of mushrooms. And Paul Stemetz. It's S T A M E. T. S is the King of mushrooms. He knows probably the most about mushrooms in the world. You can find him on YouTube. He'sed done lots of different educational videos. He is the king. Everybody who knows about mushrooms goes to Pulse Demets for you for information. I would look him up.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna book mark him. Brod, you have a comment on that? Sorry? What listen, she's very knowledgeable. I can't what am I gonna say. She knows her shit like inside and out. Doesn't mean I think Scary's gonna benefit from this. You never know, all right.
Speaker 25: Hey, Brooklyn boy is shot from Illinois. You know, I have to agree with Scary. He's always right when it comes to a young teeney boper like that, and an older sixty year old guy. Age is but a number, exactly a bank account number, you know. Holding him to David Spade. You know he did some work with Mickey Rooney, and you know Mickey always had a hot grow by inside and David asked him one side, Mickey hardy do it? And he told him, David, money makes you more attractable. So scary, you know, Philip, Just with regular gasolene, don't mind twenty five dollars peanut butter, and you'll have more money and you'll be more retractor and you might just hook up with the Libya.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, Sar truly noted.
Speaker 8: Hey, yeah it's me again, trying to get manned off the podcastle and take me a car shopping finally. But anyways, you know, Brudy, you're getting do goddamn piggy.
Speaker 1: With all your goddamn grammar police and your.
Speaker 8: Sound clips, people get the gist of whatever's coming across their waves there. You need to get your ass out there and hit one of the yellow punching bags. You got too much time on your hands. Stop being a pricker, right, you're full of shit?
Speaker 1: Well, you know it's funny, he says, full of shit. It sounds like that song that guy wrote earlier on Yeah that guy. Yeah.
Speaker 3: By the way, yeah, I was not nitpicking when I pointed out that the woman said, you know whose this is not anything None of us have ever didn't forget so or predict whatever it was.
Speaker 1: There's no covering, it's working.
Speaker 10: It's on.
Speaker 17: You're like, oh am, I am I recording.
Speaker 1: You're always recording.
Speaker 17: I can't see shit.
Speaker 9: A little.
Speaker 24: Watch out with those mushroom things Instagram. They said they you're just going to get robbed your money. Just try it any way, hopefully it works.
Speaker 26: I really hope it works for you.
Speaker 24: I please. I wasted a lot of money on Instagram. The mushroom shit. I know I repeated it, but just be careful. I ordered a lot of crap. I ordered anti aging stuff. That shit don't work. I'm telling you, they just rape you for your money. Also on Valdez, I think the Nick Guy and the truck of Guy. They got to have their own show. They entertain the Slice time. It is hilarious. I peed my pants. I almost shitted my pants. I was crying and the AI perfect love you guys, have a great leak.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: If the mushrooms are supposed to help you with working the talkback feature, you're.
Speaker 1: Wasting your money. That's what I'm saying. And Jay, we love you.
Speaker 2: It took by the way, A whole day went by, the whole the whole night in the morning.
Speaker 1: That was at ten o'clock, ten o'clock in the morning. The next day. Some phones reboot slowly.
Speaker 6: Brody, please believe it or not.
Speaker 13: It means that it happens, whether.
Speaker 17: You believe it or not.
Speaker 19: No, it's not what I can believe it or not.
Speaker 10: But it happened.
Speaker 1: Nope, And that's not.
Speaker 6: What you believe it or not It happened. No.
Speaker 2: All right, now, Brody's gonna take you to task on that one. Thanks for commenting. Episode two ninety eight. Have you seen the mushroom Man? All these comments are coming up from that. Yes, Brody, you want to do? You want to rebuttal or should we move on? I'm gonna stand by what I said.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: Ripley's believe it or not is not. These things happen. You can believe it or not. It's legitimately.
Speaker 25: You don't.
Speaker 1: You can believe it or not believe it. I'm not saying whether it's real or not. A lot of that stuff wasn't real. It was it was illusion. Are you talking about the show Ripley's believe it or not? You're talking about the whole concept of Carnival, the traveling Carnival he did believe or the whole concept Ripley. We go around towntown believe it or not believe it?
Speaker 20: You go.
Speaker 25: Readings and sanitations on behalf of mister Aulis and they've brown law in sunny California. I would like to inform you that mister Hemenez has asked me to contact you and dictate to you a little something that he put together in his free time, which he seems to be having a lot of nowadays. And mister Hemeneza is and I quote Brody, Brody, you cheap fuck You're jingles are beginning to suck all of the energy from scary his brain and I do believe it is driving him insane, but he says nothing because he's got class. But what he wishes is for you to go shove another camera straight up your ass. Thank you and heavy. Great day on behalf of mister angel Him innocent day, prof.
Speaker 2: What is happening?
Speaker 3: There's like six guys who are against me today and I don't think they are a lot in common.
Speaker 1: More picky on the grammar, You get the gist of it. You cheap fucked, I'm not cheap a right?
Speaker 6: That was?
Speaker 1: That was a weird one, right there.
Speaker 27: Hey, Brody scared This William from Atlanta episode two ninety eight, confused to say man who takes lions main doesn't have a weak ass brain. Although your wallet might get light your brain just me be eight y'all have a good day, all right.
Speaker 1: I'll take that on the adigement. You may not have a week ass brain. Have you taken it?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 25: You God, you know I will apologize. You know, Uh, I said the wrong information. It was day in a carver that used to work with Mickey Rooney, you know, but I heard I heard that story day in the car and they would podcastle. That's why I got confused, you know. Thank you. But anyway, you don't scary.
Speaker 1: You can still do it.
Speaker 25: You can just cut down and your expenses and you can look more attractive or okay, all right, oh thanks, thank you? All right.
Speaker 1: And if I point out he said more attractive than I'm gonna be called off and picking by the other guy. His so the personality.
Speaker 20: Hey Brooklyn Boys Injury from South Florida. Here listening to episode two ninety seven, and scary you're talking about Shady Maple's smorgasboard. Yes, I totally agree with those fifty texts. I've been there many times as I have family nearby, so good tons of food.
Speaker 1: You definitely need to.
Speaker 17: Check it out.
Speaker 2: I sent Brody a TikTok I watch about Shady mag Bullsmorgis board and what did you think.
Speaker 1: I think we need to go and write it off as a business expense. I think you're right. Maybe that's where we have the next meet up. Oh yeah, yeah, No, you and I need to take a road trip yet. Now I know you know what we could do. We could go to a Syracuse Mets game when they play Scranton. Make it like a week, like a whole day thing.
Speaker 3: Oh, the Mets game is Scranton against Grant and Iron Pigs, and and you know, I mean, it's not near, it's not next door to Lancaster, but it's.
Speaker 1: But it's it's yeah, it's over there. It's over It's over there, the over there, it's over there.
Speaker 28: Scaries Nutrition Podcast. On this episode of Scary Nutrition Podcast, we're going to talk about the mushrooms and that guy is gonna call in again about his weird aunt and her PhD because she's a nutritionist. What you'll have to say about the benefit of the mushrooms and soda?
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 6: Hey, Brooklyn boys. Jamie from Queen's Here we go, Gerry, I have a serious question for you. Did you just meet Brody yesterday? I mean, I asked, because you come to the podcast talking about these mushrooms that may or may not help you, that you heard about on Instagram, you paid a lot of money for, and you're telling Brody to open his mind about them. You've known him long enough to know he would react exactly how he reacted.
Speaker 1: Which is exactly why I brought it to the podcast. Of course, you see how this works. Come on, James to light the match. Come on, He's exactly why I brought it to the podcast.
Speaker 26: Hey, Brooklyn Boys Shamy from Queen's again, I'm leaving another one.
Speaker 6: As DJ Khaled would say, scary.
Speaker 26: Those mushrooms must not be doing much for your mental sharpness or memory.
Speaker 6: If you really thought that you were.
Speaker 26: Going to convince Brody to drop eighty dollars on mushrooms that may or may not benefit him, yeah, well that weren't like given to him by like.
Speaker 6: A doctor or something something medical professional.
Speaker 1: We'll see.
Speaker 2: Come on four to six weeks for this to kick in, all right, I'm only on day four. Oh you got them already.
Speaker 1: Oh I've been on a day four. I'm in, I'm in, Oh I do not notice the difference. We're not going to four to six weeks. What did you get a four to six week supply? Do you have to buy more in the middle?
Speaker 2: No, each supply is sixty days. So oh wait, yeah sixty days. It's two months. Okay, so you should be you should be like flying before this is yeah, before this round.
Speaker 12: Yeah all right, boys, is Paul Black te White Brody as your former contributor on the Walkers and Talkers podcast. Yes, I'm rewatching. And there is more proof of Scary's logic when when Darryl killed Fat Joey spoiler fat Joey's dead and Megan says, now that Fat Joy is dead, Skinny Joey is just Joey and that ain't.
Speaker 3: By the way, T White, I love you, but he just did what I used to do on Walkers and Talkers when we were reviewed the episode, I go, yeah, remember when Glenn was killed spoiler Glenn's dead like a ship that happened like a year earlier spoiler woiler alert.
Speaker 1: That's what he just did, just he would spoiler.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So when they beat up they killed Fat Joey and they said, Skinny Joey is just Joey Now, very nice. Thank you, T. White, We love you. That is a great call back. T Why, by the way, isn't T White the guy bought your your your your thirty six million dollar sound system. He might have been Yeah, I think that was him. Yes, that's great. Doesn't sound like he's using it right now though, No, he's using a talkback feature. Yeah, well I expect him. He could have routed it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but maybe all right, last one, No, Yes, we're taping on a Monday, bro or cop in South Florida.
Speaker 5: Brody said during the Jessica Simpson start at the beginning of the episode, said it's all relatives.
Speaker 15: I think he meant it's all relevant.
Speaker 25: Just kind of correct him.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, I don't remember what I said, but I know the difference between the two words. Maybe I said it's all relative, what is it's all relevant?
Speaker 1: And I don't know.
Speaker 2: You might have said it wrong. You might have meant one unlikely but one thing and said that said another.
Speaker 1: I mean, maybe I should start taking some kind of organic pills or something. Maybe maybe a mushroom would do you. Well? Yeah, who why can't they make like some kind of organic chocolate bar that will that will fix my brain could be Oh, can I tell you? What's that? Target had uh two eight dollars on Ben and Jerry's ice creams I bought. Do you just want to talk over the jingle?
Speaker 27: I do?
Speaker 9: I wrote it.
Speaker 1: I can talk over. That's the Now let's pause for let's plus for your story. No, that's my story. I bought eight of them. Yeah, No, I bought four. You bought four?
Speaker 24: What?
Speaker 25: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Ben and Jerry's ice creams. The Target were two for four, Okay, they normally like five forty apiece, so I got two for eight.
Speaker 1: So I bought four of them for sixteen. Now how long is it going to take you to eat all those?
Speaker 3: For train to leave some Chicago at three o'clock? I would say like four days? Boys podcast, maybe three?
Speaker 1: Defensive it rains up reactions. This podcast all depends on you, baby,