Speaker 1: Guys injuries from the game. D winners had the neck dinner return. Gira Brown growing dinner return in Green lot just with his achilles and knees, just fatigue, a little bit sore, no, so he didn't return well.
Speaker 2: How would you describe the offensive struggles from the game tonight?
Speaker 1: Not good enough? You know, I thought we played good enough to win, and obviously on defense and special teams, but we just definitely didn't play good enough on offense. Thought the main thing didn't get the run game going, which was huge. I thought that was the difference in the two offenses. They got the run game going better than we did. And we had a couple opportunities there in the past game that you know, I think could have led to fourteen points and didn't have a lot of them, but we had definitely had a couple and didn't make those. And that's what it led to.
Speaker 2: Is that more lack of execution in your opinion on the Niner side or phenomenal defense on the l side of European.
Speaker 1: I mean, I always give credit to them. I thought they played well. I thought, you know, we struggled blocking them in the run game. But I definitely thought we left a lot out there also plays that could have been big obviously have won a debo over the middle.
Speaker 2: He's a guy who said that he needs more opportunities. What do you think when you see that happen he drops that map?
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, that was a big one. Uh the third down and you know, with deepot skill set, I would have been shocked if he didn't score on the play, So you know, I mean everyone knows the answer to that. Deebo too, he needs to catch that ball. And then we were just off on that post down the field of Ricky right there two plays before the interception, that could have been a big one too. With Greenlock Kyle, it did look like he came out with with lake issues. Is there concern that he tore the achilles again or no? No, he I mean he was unbelievable tonight, and I think we played I think we took him off. I'm not exactly sure, but I think we took him out the first two series to start the third quarter. I believe he went in two plays and just couldn't get it going again and felt a little tightness and stuff, So we had to be safe with him. Happened with Defondra Campbell. He didn't play it, and he went into the locker room at some point. Yeah, he didn't, said he didn't want to play today, played it. Yeah, the coaching staff he didn't when I asked him why, I didn't want to go in so during the game or before that was in the third quarter.
Speaker 2: What happened on the interception?
Speaker 1: What you see on that play? I saw them bailing the guy squatted a little bit, and then when Juwan went on his exit angle, they bumped them a little bit, was full, slowed him down and can never catch back up with him. And Bailey Corner got it.
Speaker 2: I think the weather affected the passing game and Brocket particular.
Speaker 1: I mean I think it affected both quarterbacks a little bit, but I mean that it wasn't just because of the weather.
Speaker 2: I don't think he played.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't think our offense did very good. Obviously. I think brock made some good plays, missed a couple of plays. But you know, no one on offense did good enough.
Speaker 2: Has that ever happened to you where a player said they didn't want to play in a game.
Speaker 1: No, he got demoted for this game.
Speaker 2: He was not going to play.
Speaker 1: No, he was gonna he was gonna go in when Drake came out. What was the difference to the defense of the second You guys defensive pretty much dominant in the first half, second half doing differently. Did you guys get tired at all or what do you think changed the second half? No, I just I thought they converted a couple of big plays, and especially getting that chunk played to Pooka on the post. You get a couple of chunk plays and that usually leads to field goals. I thought they ran the ball. You know, they ran the ball pretty good, but I still thought, you know, defense keeping them out of the end zone and everything and hold them zero for three there in the red zone still gave us every opportunity to win. But we need to score a couple of touchdowns when we had the opportunity, and we did it. If you could see what was that long what passed it was expecting help or it was a zone dog. So you know we do have a middle third player. But you know they ran something where that moved him to the left and Pooka ran a good route and made a hell of a play. Well.
Speaker 2: On Sunday you said that everyone said that you needed to pretty much went out and that every game was a playoff game. What did what did you just say to the team.
Speaker 1: Now, I mean, I don't. I don't. I mean they say mathematically we still have a chance. I'm not too concerned with that right now. Pretty disappointed with how we played tonight, especially offensively. I thought our guys were ready to play. I thought the guys played hard. We just didn't play good enough on offense. We're gonna get away for three days and come back, and I mean, I know, mathematically I still believe we have a chance, but I want to come back and play better football and challenge the character of our team. Were you released, Ravana Campbell? I don't. We'll figure out something, but I don't know that right now.
Speaker 2: Did he give you any reason why you didn't want to play to No, Campbell. I mean to hear players say I don't want to play today. Does that create dissension, especially knowing that at this point in the season, with the type of season that this has started out to be, you kind of need as much camaraderie as possible to be successful. Does they create decision among amongst the team or did it not really affect anyone? No one really notice.
Speaker 1: People notice, but when someone says that that you move on. You don't deal with that anymore.
Speaker 2: First a play was to he was targeted seven times. Was their intent to get the ball to de Bot?
Speaker 1: I know there always is, but even more in this game. No same as usual. I mean I could have gone to three different people. Depends on the coverages and stuff. And they walled the inside slant and goes to the outside slant and Kell made a good play on it. They played a fair amount of press man. It seemed like, why do you think that's been a challenge, you know, for the offense to beat this season? I mean I don't think they did a ton. They mixed it up. You know, they were mixing up zone and man, which is what they do every week. So I don't think we got more of it than what they usually do. So sometimes we did it, but not enough.
Speaker 2: With Deva dre opt in to not going to the game, what do you need to do to ensure that you don't lose the rest of the locker room.
Speaker 1: I haven't lost anybody. That's somebody who doesn't want to play football. That's pretty simple. I mean I think I think our team and myself. We know how we feel about that, so I don't think we need to talk about him anymore. He's the interception brought through.
Speaker 2: Who was your evaluation of decision there? Obviously the outcome was or was but what what was his.
Speaker 1: Read through on that? Sorry, we said again, uh yeah, we were hoping for man coverage. It was single safety and you can't tell whether it's off man or bump. So the guy stuttered, I mean, Juwan ran a stutter go and the guy buckled his feet a little bit, and so brought threw it up and tried to give Juwan a chance, and as Juwan was exiting, he ran into him a little bit, which slow Juan went down and then there was only a cup of corner there. So it's an unfortunate play.
Speaker 2: Early on, Party had a few passes that were in the first half, you guys were playing well, but he had a few passes that were overthrown, some that were underthrown. Do you think there was more of a weather thing or just Party just struggled today.
Speaker 1: I think a little bit of both. I mean, I think we saw the other quarterback on the other side go through the exact same things in the first half. So I thought Brock made some really good throws in the first half too, So you know, from a throwing standpoint, I thought, you know, in those circumstances, I thought we were throwing the ball better in the first half. Then we were running the ball. I think we got I know, we got that explosive to Kittle. I think we had a third down to Juana believe, and a couple drops in there too, So you know, I think it was a little bit of everybody.
Speaker 2: One last five games then dead like twenty yards just were stretch of his career.
Speaker 1: Figure on just why he wasn't effective here in this last stretch. No, I mean, you know, he wouldn't improve those stats catching that one ball, you know, but stats are stats, and you know he had a hell of a kickoff return there at the end, gave us a chance to hill Mary. But now I'm not explaining stats with the with the linebacker corps, you were down winners, obviously, you know Campbell no.
Speaker 2: Green Law, flatag and fouls played a lot. It looked like he cramped up even at some point he needed a lot out of him today.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, I mean with Dre going down and one linebacker quitting, you know, and then losing d with his neck put more on Flann and I thought he stepped up and played well. And you know, always when I see the tape, I know for sure. But I thought everyone on defense played very well today. I said, really good offense with some good players, and they kep him out then zone all day.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, seemed to come out for at least one play.
Speaker 1: Was that his ankle acting upon him. I don't remember. They didn't tell me on it because I think he went back in the next place, So I'm not sure what he got deemed or something there on that play, but he was in the next place, so he was fine. That's good, all right, Thanks guys. M