Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod.
Speaker 2: It's Teddy Mellencamp and Camra Judge.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, welcome back to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod.
Speaker 1: Myself and de Lares.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Hi, Hello, How are you good?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: You know, same all same all. What are you doing today? Well, I'm getting a massage today, Dolores.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm jealous. Later on, I'm going to see you played six on Broadway.
Speaker 3: You are, Yeah, You're always so busy.
Speaker 2: Don't so it's me Melissa, Margaret and Danielle and Rachel Fuda.
Speaker 1: Oh. Fun so Summer House. I thought it was good.
Speaker 3: He's in finale. They got fifteen episodes. Good and then they have two reunions coming up.
Speaker 1: It was good. It was really good.
Speaker 2: They ended with a bang. They did, And I have some things I could be wrong, Like I noticed some things about Uh.
Speaker 1: I think I think Lexi fell for Jesse.
Speaker 3: In the end, I'm okay, we're going to get into it.
Speaker 1: So we have to get there.
Speaker 2: Because when they were talking in the kitchen, she was looking at him like she wants like I felt like I'm an mpath right, and I felt like she wanted him to want her or to hug her or to try to kiss her or something.
Speaker 1: And he's like, I'm over there, and he was like, listen, stop talking shit. I got a bunch of birds outside I gotta feed. Okay.
Speaker 3: So this is the season finale. We pick up at Friday Night's dinner. From the previous episode, Lexie says she does not trust Sierra because of the things she heard about her this summer. Now, when she says that, is she referring to what Jesse has said about Sierra to her.
Speaker 2: I think it was a culmination of everything. Well, because Jesse wasn't the only one that said things. The other girls not in against Sierra, but they were like he's really flirting with Sierra and he's really good. So and it wasn't like, yeah, I think it was. I think it was all a bunch of stuff.
Speaker 3: Lexi was clocked in. She's like, this is the last episode.
Speaker 1: I'm giving it my all.
Speaker 3: I've got, I found my ball, did well, and I'm going out. Did everybody in my way? Watch out.
Speaker 1: She's not afraid of anything. That girl, she's not.
Speaker 2: She's well spoken, she gets her point across very well.
Speaker 3: Oh she did this episode, that's for sure. Lexi says Jesse's the reason she didn't bond with the rest of the girls.
Speaker 1: Plays agree.
Speaker 3: I don't agree with that. I felt like she did bond with the girls. I thought there was often times where the girls are like, listen, in so many words, Jesse's a douche.
Speaker 1: How many times? Who brought her on? And how did she wind up in the house?
Speaker 2: Is it like housewives where you have to know someone to come in or how does that work over there?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I can't remember.
Speaker 1: Did she just show up? I thought Jesse's girlfriend.
Speaker 3: No, she was Amanda brought her in and there was another girl with her in the very beginning, and she fizzled out pretty quickly. That was Bailey.
Speaker 1: Bailey Bailey. Yeah, okay, now I got it.
Speaker 3: Okay, But now Lexi's saying she felt suffocated and that Jesse enjoyed having her all to himself.
Speaker 2: So then she was contradicting herself. Like Wen said, she's saying, you know, wes U was saying he wanted you buy him, but now you're saying he treated you like shit?
Speaker 1: So which one is it? Point? Valid? That is a valid point to bring up?
Speaker 3: Well, don't you feel like wes is like, I have so much to say, and then there's over there's Gabby over there going don't do it now, No God, I'm like, let Wes speak. And then Paige was like bring it, bring it, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 2: And Sierra's to back up for Wes. I know, because he was she was fighting. I don't think Sierra likes Lexi very much. And I think because he was siding with Jesse, and you know, you can't be a girl's girl and side with Jesse in this moment, so you really they they pride themselves on being girls girls, so you walk with thin line. So Wes was saying everything that Sierra wanted to say but couldn't because she was a girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Wes wanted to say so much and he was being hushed.
Speaker 1: And I feel like that bothered me.
Speaker 3: I did, And I think that he feels like, oh God, is it not my place. He's like, I think he's afraid of Sierra a.
Speaker 1: Little bit too.
Speaker 2: Well, everyone should be, but not Kyle putting the arm around Lexi saying.
Speaker 1: Can we talk about that? What was he doing? He was like hugging her. It was so odd. I'm like, what are you? You love her? Boy hat on Yes, was that that? Thank you?
Speaker 3: Carl's very excited at the se over and excited that he's never going to talk about his relationship with Lindsay ever again.
Speaker 1: He says, they will. This is a freedom dinner for me too.
Speaker 3: I am bah and my friends again. I'll see ya on the other side.
Speaker 2: I felt like he had PTSD when Jesse was getting yelled at by uh well, when Jesse was getting ebusrated by Lexi and he was just sitting there looking at her, like if he could speak, Like, these guys really hold back because they don't want to be disrespectful. That's the truth. Like maybe they don't have the best actions. Maybe Jesse was disgusting when he went and banged those girls in Emeralds room.
Speaker 1: Because nobody could tell me. He just sucked a toe and.
Speaker 3: Really fizzled out, didn't he. I don't think he's going to be back.
Speaker 2: I don't think so either. Like, I don't think they really gave him a big chance. The guys were good with him, but the girls weren't nice.
Speaker 3: But the last four episodes, he just kind of want want Wall.
Speaker 1: He just kind of like fizzled out.
Speaker 3: One they just cut him out completely, another one he had like two lines was he he.
Speaker 2: Wasn't Here's the thing, he's not really how much can he say he's not there that much, he's not involved that much. He's not there when these things are happening. No, so he really wasn't given Emerald. And you know what, Emerald brought a lot this season in you know, the stupid crap that he did.
Speaker 1: But I have to say, like people, he.
Speaker 2: Just wasn't received that well, I think, and he didn't really get a good first season.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think he's going to be back.
Speaker 1: Do you think Gabby will be back?
Speaker 3: No, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what do I know? No, you never know.
Speaker 3: But as of right now, I just feel like we didn't get a lot of Gabby this season, do you know.
Speaker 1: No, she wasn't there a lot.
Speaker 3: I feel like, well, even when she was there, I just feel like there was not a lot of conversations that were going on. And then we don't know if Lindsay's coming back, and at the end of the episode, you know, we'll get into.
Speaker 1: It, but she doesn't know she's coming back. She's scared. She's like, what is going to become of me? Yeah? How do I make money? What am I going to do?
Speaker 2: You know, when you get involved, and you know that when our life revolves so much around this show, no matter what you have outside of it, that this show trumps what you have.
Speaker 3: Always yeah that anytime you have a job for ten years plus and then all of a sudden you're like, oh my god, Like if you get fired or you don't know, you don't fit in anymore. Whatever.
Speaker 1: It's hard. It's an identity issue. It is.
Speaker 2: It's like a little bit of a crisis and you find your way, and you do. But if you do, you find your way. But more in any thing, you mourn that life. Listen, man, the bosses, the powers that be will always tell you always make sure.
Speaker 1: You have a plan. B I've been told, You've been told. You know.
Speaker 3: I make sure to all new housewives that come in they don't have.
Speaker 2: A don't dependent on this. It is an illusion. It could be gone tomorrow, but so can anything. Bit Tomorrow isn't promise to anyone for anything. So you always have to just keep going. Like my dad says, just keep swimming like a shark.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: So Jesse and Page sit on the couch and recap. The dinner conversation page says that Jesse and Lexie went too fast, which I agree.
Speaker 1: Sierra and Amanda join the conversation, sas.
Speaker 2: Summer flings, summer flings go fast, you only have the summer to do it.
Speaker 3: And they did it and it didn't work out, and sounds about in the summer, just get you all going. So Siera and Amanda joined the conversation. Rea sure, Jesse that ending their relationship with the right thing to do. Now, Amanda and I I see like Jesse and Sierra kind of giggly and everything, and Amanda is like, hey, whoa, the bodies aren't even cold yet.
Speaker 1: That was a good line.
Speaker 2: That was so that was my favorite line of the whole season. I know.
Speaker 3: And then you know, because they're the flirting was going on, and then I'm like, oh.
Speaker 2: God, Sara was so happy. And what is it with the boys Lie sweatsuits. I'm a big boys Lie fan. Those have been around for a while. My daughter was into those sweatsuits, which they're for them. They're actually have Siara's shirt that she had on. I'm like, boys Lie, I have the sweatpants. I'm all about it.
Speaker 3: I send me some So did you catch Page talking about the perfect guy?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I did, and he's She's all he's six three, he's in a pretty suit.
Speaker 1: He might have a scruff, but not a beard. And I'm like, this is nothing that Craig is. Craig is not nothing. I think he's had a scruff or two he's had a scruff, but he's not.
Speaker 3: Craig's on six.
Speaker 1: Three, he's not. They're tall over there, I mean.
Speaker 3: Is like six three, six four. But Craig to me, does not seem next.
Speaker 1: But yeah, he certainly didn't describe Shep. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, as the show was going on, he is six three. Craig is six three. Seriously, I would have never guessed that he because Shep looks so much taller than all the guys.
Speaker 1: How Craig is that tall?
Speaker 3: Oh, then I guess it could be her perfect guy.
Speaker 1: He's a good looking guy.
Speaker 3: Oh Craig, Yeah, I think he is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Shep is six' five BECAUSE i just Did bravo with. Him, yeah But Jon, slater uh, huh my, doll my love of my. LIFE i love, her and he's like so.
Speaker 1: Tall he's. Tall it's like their suits never fit, them.
Speaker 3: Right we were at the upfront and there was a professional basketball player there and he was towering over. Shep really, Really i'm, like holy, shit he must have been like seven foot.
Speaker 1: Something, OH i like a big. Guy that's.
Speaker 3: Big you'd have to like. Him you would have to crawl up on. That, okay there'd be no kissing during. Sucks So saturday, morning the boys wake up hung over since they went out and the girls. Didn't jesse wishes he didn't Pursue lexi romantically and they just stayed. Friends he, says the breakup stage. Sucks oh, really.
Speaker 1: Is that how you? Feel? Like call it a, hunch BUT i don't blame you for feeling. That BUT i don't he did it. Himself maybe it's just the way he deals with.
Speaker 3: Things but it doesn't seem like he's really that bothered then, Him like we.
Speaker 1: See we could.
Speaker 2: Go we could say this again, now like, you you can't judge someone by their by.
Speaker 1: How their emotional response.
Speaker 2: Is you can you, know like some people aren't, animated and some people don't know how to process their feelings or articulate their. Feelings it's really hard to judge somebody how they. Feel like if certain people, camera if people looked at me and knew the twist in my guts sometimes and What i'm going.
Speaker 1: Through they would be, like keep.
Speaker 3: It all, In oh my, god, yes well let'sye woke up crying and.
Speaker 2: Overwhelmed oh now she's gonna. Cry she, well she's a big dick at the. Table she had.
Speaker 3: A big old, dick and now she's not shown that big. Dick she is not as strong as she was the night.
Speaker 1: Before that, is she's.
Speaker 2: Overwhelmed now she's, like SHOULD i get the sympathy and start?
Speaker 1: Crying WAS i too? Hard let me make Believe i'm upset about.
Speaker 3: This so the actual time in the house for the last day wasn't very.
Speaker 1: Long it really.
Speaker 3: Wasn't you. Know we See lindsay in a confessional, man and she's not sure what her future is on the show and how she's gonna make her money post. BABY i, MEAN i think everybody's wondering what's gonna. HAPPEN i, mean it couldn't be the easiest thing for three months to bring a baby to a, House like maybe if she brought a, Nanny i'm not, sure but a lot goes. On it's loud and, drinking and that would be hard and then As halloween party, time and instantly we See kyle in his drunk, voice came out before the sun went, down like he's. Already the party barely starts middle the. Day he's always slur on his.
Speaker 1: WORDS i love A.
Speaker 3: KYLE i Love kyle slaring his. Words So Kyle daniev's a.
Speaker 2: Party he dies has never seen ANYONE i GUESS i, have but not like, him like he loves like he just loves. It he loves it like it's his first. Party that's How i'm trying to say. It Like kyle is like into, it like he's never done it, before like every summer is like his.
Speaker 1: FIRST i.
Speaker 3: Know he's, Like i'm not giving him drinking. Time i'm just gonna, yeah.
Speaker 1: And he's, Like, hey are we going? Out and he's like are we?
Speaker 2: Going he.
Speaker 1: Loves the jamas on and they're like are we going? On they're putting their pajamas. On let's sneak out while we.
Speaker 3: Can, well The halloween party has started and they're talking, about.
Speaker 1: You, know the summer.
Speaker 3: Ending lindsay's in denial about the next stage of her life and you, know what is she going to?
Speaker 1: Do and, well her friend didn't let up on. It, yeah But jesse keeps chatting up different.
Speaker 3: Women NOW i have a. Question when he was chatting up those, women was That frankie and her friends and he was chatting Up.
Speaker 1: No frankie, Escaped i'd. Escape she didn't get to see.
Speaker 2: It getting back To danielle And lindsay's, talk she was not lighting up on shoving reality down her.
Speaker 1: Throat she was like it's.
Speaker 2: Over, no, no, No she's, like, oh this isn't an ending for me, here and she, goes, yes it. Is it is absolute and. Ending it's, Over and LIKE i was, like, WHOA i THOUGHT i was the tough love. Friend she's got me be.
Speaker 3: Well considering their their job and how you, know it's during the summer and every. WEEKEND i think a lot of those girls on that show are, like oh, god IF.
Speaker 1: I have a, baby like this could be. It oh, yeah like this instant birth? Control yeah yeah for. Sure.
Speaker 3: Yep So jesse's chatting up all these. Women the girls notice and make comments about. It lexi sees this and gets. Upset lexi And jesse chat in the. Kitchen jesse Tells lexie that if they started the summer, strong they could end it. Strong, Too But lexie's shuts him. Down she's like, that, dude we ain't doing, That, Like i'm done with, you no plans to be friends anytime. SOON i feel like there's gonna be a lot of fighting between these. TWO a lot more is gonna come out at the.
Speaker 2: Reven they need to stop. Fighting it's they weren't in. Gauge they weren't dating for twenty five, years like it was.
Speaker 1: The summer for the summer. Flame even the conversations were so. DEEP i love, you but you're just not listening to. Me that's something you have after a, year, like and they're having this some what else you have after a? Year why he didn't want to. Talk he's, like what AM i supposed to say to?
Speaker 3: This you and else you supposed to have to have another year or a year of? Dating is bringing your mom and your sister into the.
Speaker 4: Relationship not after the first two, hours after after, week like really, Trouble like not after you go into the bedroom of a threesome and join in while she's not.
Speaker 3: There, yeah this is a summer. Fling this is not. Forever she accuses him of being. Deceptive she, says why things are so tense? Now did you EXPECT i, know jes. Seriously jesse insists that their breakup is peaceful and, respectful Less lexi fires.
Speaker 1: Definitely don't see things the same.
Speaker 3: Way, well you know, WHAT i was wondering what Pissed lexi. OFF i, Thought, okay she's just doing this for camera. Time BUT i think we found out they argue over their, breakup how it played out in front of. Everyone But lexi's the one that told everybody's gonna break up with. That lexi's upset That jesse brought another girl to THE Us, open which Was. Sierra so so we know alexis.
Speaker 1: Do you think she uses?
Speaker 3: Now do you think that she's, like you, know screw. You you could have brought me THE Us, open you Brought? Sierra is that why she's kind of you, know button heads With sierra And San.
Speaker 1: Sierra was going it was licially like a was a sponsor.
Speaker 3: Thing, YEAH i think so.
Speaker 1: TOO i was supposed to go. Too oh well there you.
Speaker 2: GO i MEAN i could be. Wrong this is HOW i feel about. It sierra And.
Speaker 1: Jesse no, no.
Speaker 3: So jesse has several girls follow him into the. Kitchen once, Again lexi seems obviously. Annoyed a.
Speaker 2: Man how About sierra getting the broom and, Saying i'm sweeping the trash around the. Girls, Wait, tamra please tell ME i wouldn't Kill, no, no And i'm glad it.
Speaker 1: Wasn't but.
Speaker 2: That was probably IF i was one of those, GIRLS i would have number, one been so. OFFENDED i would have been so.
Speaker 1: Angry oh for, SURE i would have her hood.
Speaker 2: That was so would you have, Not, tamra tell me the. Truth you're standing there talking and she's, like got the broom and she's.
Speaker 1: Like, sweat sweep in the. Trash, No, no that was.
Speaker 3: NOT I i'm pretty sure that my mouth would not stay.
Speaker 1: Shut i'm pretty.
Speaker 3: Probably that a lot of views YOU i would have, like, oh, YEAH i would have had something to.
Speaker 1: Say what would you have?
Speaker 2: SAID i was so angry watching, it thinking IF i was one of those, girls or if one of my, friends LIKE i, DON'T i would have been very, nasty very.
Speaker 1: Nasty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah But, jesse you know he should have said.
Speaker 2: Something, yeah and he should have said. Something there you, GO.
Speaker 3: I, didn't but a. Man The page And sierra chat about the end Of Summer page Just they do a weekly FaceTime call to catch up with. Everyone So jesse said something To lexi at one, point and it was kind of like what everyone was. Thinking she's bitching about how he tells people. Everything he's, like we're on a reality. Show here we do they. Did he's, like that's what we. Do get over, it we break the fourth. Wall like he's like annoyed to. HER i have to, SAY i don't think he really likes. HER i don't think he was that into. HER i don't think he was that into her camera. Time she's, like you wanted me all to. YOURSELF i don't think he's ready to like settle. DOWN i don't think he wants a.
Speaker 1: Girlfriend he doesn't want a girlfriend in the.
Speaker 2: Summer he was going to ask to be the girlfriend at last week week at the you, know almost a, Finale like he's, like, Oh i'm really thinking about next.
Speaker 1: Week, well the party's. Over after we, rap that's. It that's after we.
Speaker 2: Wrap i'm really thinking About, yeah it's all.
Speaker 3: Over lindsay says this is the first summer she's said to see end because she probably is, thinking WILL i be back to this house?
Speaker 1: Again i'm scared for. Her it gives a pit in my stomach because what happens.
Speaker 3: Next so they had A halloween party In. August it's over three months. Later lindsay gives Birth december, Sixth so there we. Go there's our. Math at four or four, Pm lindsay's daughter is. Born lindsay is in the motherly bliss that we're all in when we have our very first, child the second or, third we're, like, uh another. One, well Then december, thirtieth headlines come out That page And craig are splitting headlines Day craig with.
Speaker 1: Her new, Year, yeah the. Resolution.
Speaker 3: Yeah and then the rumors About page cheating started, circulating And paige didn't really take kindly to.
Speaker 1: That well she, didn't so she didn't like.
Speaker 2: It shen't nobody wants to be accused of something or get caught out doing something or nobody that's not good feeling. Nobody if that's what she wanted to, SAY i met somebody. Else oh my first born's texted. Me, NOW i hope she didn't hear.
Speaker 1: Me but but you know.
Speaker 2: The thing with her is fast forward to her Telling craig you can shut this, down and he. Doesn't she's, like she feels like she fell on the sword for. Him she's, Like i'm gonna take it on the. Tin i'm gonna be the one to announce it so that it comes back at.
Speaker 1: Me and she got. Hammered it did.
Speaker 2: Good SHE i don't think she expected because She's paige and The Giggly. SQUAD i think she expected to get the.
Speaker 1: Reaction that she did and she got.
Speaker 2: Hosed so then she asked him for help because she's, Like i'll do it to make him.
Speaker 1: Happy and, then.
Speaker 3: But why couldn't he just go out there and say she's not cheating on? Me and obviously she's not because we don't see her with that. Guy we don't see any like. You when somebody starts, dating you, know they're always taking.
Speaker 2: Pictures look look at your your your friend's, husband look at the look at, stack Bracelet.
Speaker 1: Stack and we see his pictures.
Speaker 3: Everywhere are you talking About Kyle kyle's? Husband oh, yeah we see him. Everywhere he's got a different. Girls he changes, it changes his.
Speaker 2: Underwear that's What i'm, saying that that ass grab when that girl straddled him the other.
Speaker 1: DAY i ACTUALLY i don't Know kyle very.
Speaker 2: WELL i like that she likes, sogs BUT i wanted to throw up for HER i, know because, like don't we want to be read by some big man with nice you, know he looked good looking. THERE i don't always like.
Speaker 3: It but together to twenty something, years it's, like, dude just cant that that?
Speaker 1: One, LIKE i.
Speaker 2: DON'T i don't ever care When i'm broken up with someone if they're with someone, Else i'll say it all day. Long but that one got. Me, yeah AND i never want to see. That Then paige And amanda go Meet lindsay's.
Speaker 3: Daughter amanda. Cries lindsay talks about How paige didn't.
Speaker 1: Cry No paige and.
Speaker 3: Cry she's, like no. HAPPENING i don't want it in. Kids but she talks About, turner WHICH i found really interesting because she's basically, saying, like you, know IF i didn't get, pregnant we probably still wouldn't be.
Speaker 1: Together that's why they didn't. Last well did they not? Last or?
Speaker 3: They BECAUSE i heard they broke, up THEN i heard they're back.
Speaker 1: Together oh, wait think about this for a. Second let's just think about this for a.
Speaker 2: Second you're saying that If paige was with, someone you'd see them.
Speaker 1: Together do you ever See lindsay With? Tucker? No, No so that debunks your.
Speaker 3: Theory, yeah, no it's, true BUT i don't who. KNOWS i know that there's a clip of the reunion And andy asked her About, turner and.
Speaker 1: OH i told, Him, Tucker, Sorry.
Speaker 3: Turner, turner same, Thing Tucker. Turner he asked you, know her about, it and it didn't look very. Promising it.
Speaker 2: Didn't, no, no listen that. Again that was just call it whatever you. Want she got a beautiful baby out of. It he has a good, job he's a, doctor he's in. RESEARCH i, think you, know hopefully he does the right thing by her and takes care of the. Baby and, YEAH i would have mentioned her life a little, easier, yeah because.
Speaker 3: She was, saying like in her, confessional she's, LIKE i don't know what's next for. ME i don't know where that check's coming. FROM i don't, Know, LIKE i don't know What lindsay does other than the. Show she's like influencer or. SOMETHING i don't, Know so she doesn't, WELL i think she's an. INFLUENCER i think that she will end up On New, york like we've talked. ABOUT i think that that they should put her On New.
Speaker 1: York but how about them taking a shot of the breast. Milk oh, no wouldn't do? It would you do? It are? YOU i come from the age of people did not? Breastfeed?
Speaker 3: Oh could?
Speaker 1: You i'm still, like oh my, GOD i was. Dying let's talk about the ring. Now so they break up.
Speaker 2: And then he, Says i've seen this. Before, yeah but he said you.
Speaker 1: DIDN'T i was going to give you a. RING i was gonna pay for your health. INSURANCE i was.
Speaker 3: Going it was Like craig told her that he wishes she hadn't said anything until she saw the.
Speaker 1: Ring SO i, know did he think, like, oh here's the ring and she's gonna be, like oh my, GOD i just changed my.
Speaker 3: Mind but do you think there was a ring or do you think it was a negotiation.
Speaker 1: TOOL i don't think it matters either.
Speaker 3: WAY i don't think there was a, ring because then he goes and Tells Andy cohen that.
Speaker 1: He gave me that really had to come up. With he sold the ring back to the, jeweler And i'm.
Speaker 3: LIKE I i would be shocked if a jeweler's, like, oh here's your money, back let me have the.
Speaker 2: Ring no you think so here's the. Thing you never know what the. Deal anything could have. Been BUT i just have to, say, like, like is that all you had to come up? WITH i had something for you THAT i didn't get to give. YOU i wish you would have saw.
Speaker 1: It, like there's so many things he could have. Said is that all he?
Speaker 2: Said that was the most significant? Thing you, KNOW i was thinking of having a life with. YOU i was willing to. COMPROMISE i was willing to support you. MORE i was just gonna sit down and tell you THAT i was going to support your career more, Like but, no what a ring that she didn't probably didn't want by then. Anyway, no BUT i heard he was bad to her in the.
Speaker 3: Beginning, WELL i don't think they're gonna be friends anytime. Soon, NO i think there's some bad. Blood it will be interesting to see them.
Speaker 1: At there's some bridges, burned.
Speaker 3: Heren so that was the. End there's two reunions coming, up and cheers to us for watching the entire.
Speaker 1: Season, yes we didn't miss a. Beat. YEP i hope everyone enjoyed our.
Speaker 3: Recaps, yeah thanks guys for tuning in and listening to. You AND i think the reunion's gonna be.
Speaker 2: GOOD i started by the way the set grew on me WHEN i SAID i didn't LIKE i like.
Speaker 1: It, Now oh, okay SEE i liked.
Speaker 3: IT i, like you, KNOW i don't. Know it just seemed like light and fluffy and airy and all the pastels and was first WHEN i saw the, DRESSES i felt like it was a little easter basket, ish you know WHAT i. Mean and then when it was all put, Together i'm, like it was.
Speaker 1: Different you, know it was. DIFFERENT i liked it was, creative it was. Different so, yeah, yeah, okay well there you. Go, thanks see You friday.
Speaker 3: NIGHT i can't wait to see the house that we got Through verbo AND.
Speaker 1: Napa it is so. EXCITED i, mean.
Speaker 3: It has like a like a, cave like a wine.
Speaker 1: Cave this is going to be exciting and so much. FUN i cannot wait wine. Cellar we have the, vineyard, like it's pretty, cool. Beautiful.
Speaker 3: Yeah so you, guys if you haven't download the App, verbo and you can go ahead and check out these.
Speaker 1: Houses there's no way you could have found it Without. VERBO i, know it's. Amazing it's literally. Amazing we'll post So friday. NIGHT i know that we are gonna. Go we're gonna get, There we're gonna do some. Podcasting. Okay we're gonna have a chef make us.
Speaker 3: Food. Yea the next day there's some a little podcasting going, on and then we're going to bottle rock for the you, know like Justin timberlake's playing a bunch of different bands and we're gonna go listen to, that and then, well drink will you drink? Wine and out But.
Speaker 1: I'll have a.
Speaker 3: Glass you have a, glass, okay and have some. Fun the guys are going to do a podcast, too so it'll be. Fun we'll have a lot of. Fun and So i'll see you.
Speaker 1: There so much. FUN i will see you.
Speaker 3: There, Okay bye, Guys bye.
Speaker 2: Buddy