Speaker 1: What's happen slip service, I'm ant in thee, I'm destiny.
Speaker 2: Andrew Sodora like that, say, have you seen the meme going around at you like she's always been that girl?
Speaker 1: No? Really on social media and they're posting like throwback clips of you singing and acting and all of that.
Speaker 3: I've missed that one only I don't know why I got a million girls said it to me.
Speaker 1: I have to see that, because I was like, there's no way you haven't seen that. I have not seen that.
Speaker 3: I need to see that. That's positive reinforcement that I need to.
Speaker 2: Sometimes we focus on the negative. Because I also see people saying that you've been carrying this season on your back.
Speaker 1: I've seen that. But how do you feel about that heavy tire? No?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm appreciative to the fans. I feel like the first and foremost the Bravo fans are unlike anybody.
Speaker 1: Else, like they are ride or Die.
Speaker 3: They are so invested, they're so loyal, and I just feel like throughout these season, because we're so writing Season sixteen, this season you know, Sweet sixteen, but they are, They're smart, and I feel like now maybe things that people got away with.
Speaker 1: Before they don't get away with no more. Like the fans are putting it together.
Speaker 3: They are seeing what's real and what's not clocking everybody's tea, and I just I see that because I do see the comments where they're like, okay, you know, they're remembering things. They're recalling things. They're like, nad you didn't say that, or either all my girls, she didn't do this, or I'm yeah. So I'm like, okay, I don't have to defend myself so much because they see what's really real, you know, and.
Speaker 1: You're adjusted because I think coming in what season did you start on? I came in on season thirteen, season thirteen? Yeah, that had to be difficult.
Speaker 2: I remember wat seing season thirteen and being so annoyed at I know, we hate to make but at Ralph like traveling out of town and not answering and not saying where he was going, and I was like, ooh, this ain't gonna like you could see it from then and then we see where we are now, you know, So I really.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: So when Destiny found out you were coming, she's going through some shit right in my house right now?
Speaker 1: What in your high house? Why does that sound like a children's book in my house?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not married and I don't have children, so I guess that's even more. But you have children, not with him, no, not with him yet, but you have children together. It's a little bit, but it also teaches women like myself obviously not being married and not having the children and not having that connection, shocking up is just not the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for her, that's the life. Your situation is different.
Speaker 3: But yeah, everybody's situation is different, unique in its own way. So how I used to compare like, oh, they got it together and this is what they're doing. It's like all that goes out the window, you know, because when you're with your person or the person you think is your person, you kind of start to learn what works for you doesn't. And like, I've been married now ten years going through this process. It is legit in years, but you realize, like what works for other people does not work necessarily for you. So all you can really truly focus on is your own relationship. Create the boundaries and those things that you'll stand for not stand for, and if it works, it works great, you know, but if it doesn't, it's like at what point is your breaking point?
Speaker 1: And then everybody's breaking point is different. Well, this man won't get out of her house and you don't girl, but a little bit. But it's a little bit different. Here's the thing for me.
Speaker 2: I feel like, obviously you guys were married and at some point we're in love.
Speaker 1: Are you still in love?
Speaker 3: I will always love Ralph like the love is real, the love was real and so forever will be. But not in love. I would say, we know what that difference looks like. Yeah, it's a difference.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I mean people are like, listen, people are chatting, They're getting confused. That was like, look, they was just upstairs in the kitchen cook the stag Rightidia tells such a different story life. Don't we always see the love story on social media?
Speaker 1: Anybody? Wait? They don't broke up when? How where in the kitchen?
Speaker 2: But also getting along for the kids is a mature thing, thank you, So to clear that up.
Speaker 1: That was a moment.
Speaker 3: It was a Memorial Day holiday, and you will see even on this season of Housewives, we are moving towards creating like a holistic co parenting relationship.
Speaker 1: That's it. We didn't work well, as you know, husband and wife.
Speaker 3: Nurse, right, But we have beautiful children, so let's focus on co parenting and being great at that. And that moment that you guys saw on social media was a moment of hey, I made some mistakes for the kids, and I come upstairs and you know, give it to them.
Speaker 1: Cool, come upstairs? Can you come upstairs?
Speaker 2: I granted access and boundaries. That's my boundaries holiday. And actually his aunt was there. His aunt was the one recording.
Speaker 3: So his aunt respectfully called me and was like, she didn't like what he tweeted about my mom and my dad who passed away. So she was like, can I come? And I need to talk to him. I missed the kids and I just feel like this has gone too far. So it's like, you know what. She's like, I know it's your weekend, can I come? She lives in South Carolina. She's like, can I drive up there and just see you guys? I was like yeah, So she comes. So she's recording and she's like, say hi to Helen, which is his grandmother. So I'm like, hey, Helen, thinking we're on FaceTime. She's recordings a little. I'm home in my most vulnerable space. Obviously, I was looking a mess.
Speaker 1: Viral. I didn't write I find out like viral. And it was at this.
Speaker 2: Moment you didn't even know that that was happening. You just thought that you were saying hello to a family.
Speaker 1: Intrusive.
Speaker 3: I love her, so I don't want to say that she intended or set me up anyway, but I assumed she was facetiming. She had her phone out and I'm like, hey, Helen, and he's like, call me daddy or whatever, and I'm like, no, you're mister, You're Ralph.
Speaker 1: You can see it. I'm like, no, you're Ralph, you know.
Speaker 3: And then I'm cooking, so I got stuff on my hand and he's like, oh, you want to taste of steak.
Speaker 1: I'm a foodie. Yes, someone tastes of steak. And I tasted the steak. That was it. That was all. The steak was.
Speaker 2: Good, okay, but the only meat you taste it.
Speaker 1: Carried.
Speaker 2: That's the only meat I was tasting. And it was tasty, but it was just the steak t bone. Thank you with the But on the flip side, right, you have an album out that I think people could really relate to.
Speaker 1: But the songs on there feel like They're real. They are you know.
Speaker 2: But as I'm saying, like, because I think sometimes are artists. What makes music hit is when you can be like, I know what she's going through and she did this song. Girl, I cold relate because there are people that can relate, you can feel it to certain circumstances. And so in a way, this album is kind of it's cost so much drama, but it's also representative of things that you're going through.
Speaker 3: It was and like anybody that knows me and has followed my career, it's like I've been doing music my whole life.
Speaker 1: Literally, but I was like in the studio, like all right, let's do this.
Speaker 3: This this music, let's make a hit record. Who just sounds good? This album was like, Oh, I need to go to the studio. I need to sing this song. Even though it's coming from Dennis, who I didn't know did music. I know he does great hot Dogs and all the guys coming from As far as writing, he curated soul. Let me be clear, he executive produced my album, but he curated it. He was not like the producer, but he did. He he knows a lot of producers who knew he has relations and music who knew, however, songs that he would listen to and and and get sent to him. He would send to me and I'm like, this is good, Like I need to sing this song. This is resonating with me in a different way.
Speaker 1: Which what makes you most emotional.
Speaker 2: It's two of them, which one I would say I did it to me and Love for a Minute, because like Love for a minute, I was in the booth crying. I was like, I don't think I can sing this today, and he was like, here's some nayak, here's some clean next, let's go. And that song was very emotionally challenging. But like the whole album, I can say is a representation of like the journey I've been on and just the good, the bad, the ugly how I felt on that particular day.
Speaker 1: That's the song we did.
Speaker 2: I mean, when I listened to it, I felt like, good girl, Yeah that's my son, but we're not gonna do it now.
Speaker 1: On Instagram did she was like, do you get verse ready? I would if you don't get out of here with your verse.
Speaker 2: Ready, I will say is a lot of the songs expressed how a woman, how women are feeling coming from a hurting or a hurt point, you know, or going through something. And it's more so if you're boosting them up. Get your shit together, get your bag right, get your money, worry about yourself. Yeah that's kind of what I got from a lot.
Speaker 1: Of the songs. I appreciate it. But you have been getting into the bag all this time.
Speaker 2: I mean you know, I have since I was eight. Yeah, my whole life. You don't even know what we like to get to thank you.
Speaker 3: But when I got married, I was like, oh my god, I have a husband. I can like not have to worry about work so much, the pressure of that, and just be domesticated. So I embraced that, like the motherhood, having my beautiful babies, learning how to do laundry, cooking. I loved that because that was something I never had.
Speaker 1: I was like.
Speaker 2: Completely just engulfed in work since I was a little girl.
Speaker 1: But you still work, so that is dope. Now every day is worried though, every day is work.
Speaker 3: Like I took my moment and I was like, let's raise this beautiful family. But I was like, I gotta get back to work because I'm passionate about what I do.
Speaker 1: So I was like feeling like.
Speaker 3: A little void, you know what I mean, Like, I know I need to get back to work at some point.
Speaker 2: I just didn't know when. And honestly, it was like a couple of movies I did. But then when Housewives called, we moved to Atlanta and took that opportunity. Speaking of movies, you got a movie coming out in twenty twenty five, a thriller scary due.
Speaker 1: My favorite time. Really, Oh my god, listen to my house. I did, like, y'all want watch scary movie? So upset Angela has me liking scary movies. Now. It's funing scary movies.
Speaker 3: I would have to like to watch them, but I usually don't finish them. I have to like wait till the daytime and have friends over. And then that's not and I do them, and I'm still like, but it's certain movies that I'm like, hold on, I can't figure this one out. This is cool, Like certain ones that are really really good. I'm like, yeah, no, I need some backup because I can't wait for that.
Speaker 1: All right now, listen.
Speaker 2: I think that the other thing is ay, like on this show, it makes it seem like you're dating this person.
Speaker 1: You're that person. You're yeah, take a little, but I want to ask you.
Speaker 2: Because on the last episode what I noticed was this, right, so Portia accused you of dating somebody, then you went back and her. They didn't bleep the name out that she said about you, but they was.
Speaker 3: That what was over that. I was like, Okay, I see what's going on. So yes, they're linking me with so many people. But yet and still I'm going mad. Women I love them and I got a man living in my basement. So this is when I want to ask you because so many people, obviously we see like there's so much going on social media obviously, like there's things happening with married couples Cardi pat and not.
Speaker 1: Putting you in the same situation.
Speaker 2: As them, But like, is it okay if you're over the situation, if you both agreed that you're over a situation to date and just do your thing, if you agreed that, listen, we're finished. We are going to do this divorce. We are going to be doing this, but we can move on, yeah, can we?
Speaker 3: Like you know, it's interesting, it's like very layered because we have had that conversation where it's like we didn't work as this per se, So we're gonna work on that. But like, knowing that it just didn't work out, we're just we think differently. It ran its course. We loved each other during that time, and you kind of suck it up to that. But then there are times where you're, like, before we joined housewives, like the things that people didn't get a chance to see is all of the struggles that we dealt with in our marriage prior to like when we were living in Chicago, Okay, living in Chicago.
Speaker 1: Going through it.
Speaker 3: Women involved, you know, inappropriate behavior and the things that as a woman, as a wife who was loyal in this marriage, I had to deal with. And I think just a lot of things get convoluted being on this platform and a lot of things get thrown out there that are just not true. It makes it hard to even create a co parenting, cohesive relationship. So now on top of that, you got the pettiness. You gotta deal with all these people getting thrown and I'm like, wait a minute, I'm still a human being. I still am going through a really like this is the biggest storm of my life. My parents were married for sixty years until my dad passed away, so I didn't never think I would marry to divorce. When I got married to my husband, I was like, this is it. This is forever, like this is my person. So to now be here it's unbelievable at times. So then when people throw these things, I'm like, wait a minute, though, Like, especially when you're going through the same thing, it's like, wait a minute.
Speaker 2: You know how hard emotionally mentally this is. I can go on dates which I've owned, I'll stand on that. It's great, Like that.
Speaker 1: Was the question.
Speaker 3: I'm sitting here like I'm seeing yeah, and I'm attracted to people that I see, and I'm like, you're a looker, Okay, But to go like to this is exclusive or anything like that.
Speaker 1: You gotta take your time. You gotta take your to the point of you saying.
Speaker 2: That, you know, as far as you not being outside or whatever case, maybe dating.
Speaker 1: I'll be outside now, well.
Speaker 2: Listen, I mean, you know sometimes, but I do.
Speaker 1: Want to say this. I also because you are a human being.
Speaker 2: Sometimes people see you on TV and they don't he like, know, these are real people with emotions. I do think that you spend so much time working, being married, being a mom, you and you should have a little fun.
Speaker 1: I want to have fun. I think you should, like, I think you deserve it.
Speaker 3: Y'all come to Atlanta, y'all come hang out with me, like we will have a great time. Well you better hit well, let me not find it, because I do feel like right now my priority has been a pouring my energy into my career, work, self care and really just like having a good time, laughing more, you know, and and enjoy myself and just being gentle with myself to know, like I've been in a marriage for ten freaking years, right.
Speaker 2: I always felt like if I, you know, if I was single and I had kids and stuff like that, I'd be like I could do.
Speaker 1: What I want.
Speaker 2: Now, Really I have to worry about that, you know, because sometimes you also have to think about who's gonna be the father of your kids. You can't just date without intention. But then once you get that out the way, and you're like, okay, like do you want to have more kids?
Speaker 1: Are you done? You think the shop is closed? Okay? But got it?
Speaker 2: No? More like, yeah, I have a workout and I had a mommy make over.
Speaker 1: We're done? All right?
Speaker 3: Maybe a sarrogate, but I mean, you know, I got my three beautiful, beautiful babies, and I'm really happy and uh, just focusing on really finding my voice myself and just elevating.
Speaker 1: Really see, I think that's a blessing.
Speaker 2: Like if I would have had kids out of it, you know, then you don't have to think about.
Speaker 1: It, still thinking about it? Wait, wait, what's up with you? Let's talk about it? What's that about? You know? Wait a minute? No, I got my man. We're good. Okay, Yeah, heis me some playdates. Here's always me playdating.
Speaker 2: She's got her two kids, you know what I'm saying. Whoever, she got amazing a boy and a girl. I have a sixteen year old young lady.
Speaker 1: Sixteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm not repeating myself. Yeah, I'm staying where I'm at.
Speaker 1: That's it. You're done. Yeah, I think I'm done. You got your boy and girls. Okay.
Speaker 2: So if you have to think about lessons learned, because I also think you go through things and you learn from them. So moving forward, what would you say, are some valuable lessons that you've learned when it comes to love relationships and what tru ones?
Speaker 3: Honestly, you know, I don't want to be like jaded or bitter, So I don't want to say, like, you know, this was all a mistake or anything. I think that at the end of the day, what I would do differently is just have certain conversations, not just let the emotions lead me like, oh, this is love, this chemistry is amazing. Have those really difficult conversations to say, let's like agree on some things before we get married, because I do still believe in that, because the conversation that isn't had a lot of times. You know, you're in this fairy tale land is yes, what happens if this doesn't work right? You know, apart from us doing prenups and all of that, let's talk amongst me and you when we break up? What can we Absolutely you can't go into a relationship talking about the breakup.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't. Don't know what difficult.
Speaker 2: Exactly because it's kind of like how we're sitting here. I will not I can't imagine talking to my man and being like, when we.
Speaker 1: Break up, how are we going to handle this?
Speaker 2: I always thought that over here talking about I want, well, that's that's a preen up situation. That's after the breakup, because you know, it's a post nothing but if you're dating somebody, do you address a breakup before it? Like, well, if you're dating with intention, if that's the difficult conversation that you're going to have, if ever this was to come to an end, nobody wants to talk about that.
Speaker 1: Those people don't talk about exactly, we don't talk about it. That's so difficult at the end because because then you could be like, remember you.
Speaker 2: Harry yet and we signed it, but none of that is on the table. That's a different thing. Yes, I think that's a contractual agreement. But I do believe that. You know, first of it's hard to say, like, if we break up, you're gonna do this, because no one really is going to do what they said they were going to do when emotions are involved and it's a real breakup.
Speaker 1: Prenup is different.
Speaker 2: It's talking about you because at the end of the day, we know what we spoke about. And I'm not saying your word has to be bombed, but you know what you spoke about, or even for me, and this is just me. I'm like, we're gonna put it on paper, we're gonna sign it andie it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because people won't remember what they said and when you are six figures into divorce in voices.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's just let that RESU is not a game. This is not a joke.
Speaker 2: I feel like you make more money too, So what if like I don't know that.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 2: I do well, but you know, but so what are your thoughts about spouse and support like from a woman?
Speaker 1: I feel like, well, spouse was born from a woman. Yeah, like cause you.
Speaker 2: Know saying he wants spouse and support from Cardi, she went off right right, right, right right? So if you make more what do you think? Because women get it? But like, would you how would you feel?
Speaker 1: I would be busy, sad? Like what are we talking about? Because when you.
Speaker 3: My father was a pediatrician, he was the man of the house. I feel like as a man, regardless if you got it or you don't, you gotta go.
Speaker 1: And find it.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a it's a level, it's God and then it's the man. Women naturally submit to the man, right, that's the old fashioned way.
Speaker 1: I believe in that.
Speaker 3: I watched my parents do it and it was beautiful, so I would never down that. But I feel like if you walk around with your chessehel and mind, your mind has a must.
Speaker 1: We walked.
Speaker 3: If you walk around like this and you want to talk to me, then you don't need to come and try to take my business and everything I have, Like you need to make sure you're always providing. I think if two people are focused on the children and providing for them, then why we got to take from each other?
Speaker 1: Right? It should all go to them. It's just how I feel. So you wouldn't want it either, then?
Speaker 3: No, No, I just want you to take care of your kids because right now, like I'm out, You know, I don't want anything from you for me personally, but just for you.
Speaker 1: I had me yes, and when you came along.
Speaker 2: You know, it's crazy that because I think you guys got married pretty quickly too.
Speaker 1: We did after a meeting.
Speaker 2: But isn't it crazy how long it takes to break up versus how long it took to get married five months and here we are like two years five months, and then you got pregnant in eight months in right's remember he said that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. That was like falling hard and fast.
Speaker 2: Because some people feel like you know that quickly because people always say, oh, you meet the representative first, and it takes X amount of time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it did last ten years.
Speaker 3: But do you feel like you well technically like I'm sorry, like seven okay, technically seven? Well, technically SPI wore three because most of the marriages, me going to counseling and me fighting for it.
Speaker 2: And me like we you not leaving me? What you mean divorce? No, divorce is not on the table. It was a lot of that and me really fighting for it. Do you wish you would have got divorced quicker? Yeah, because in retrospect, going back to when things weren't going well, because sometimes we fight so hard because we feel like we got to do the right thing. But when do you like finally say this just didn't work, Like, do you wish that two or three years in when you could see you, like that little Oprah.
Speaker 1: Right here at work doing what she did?
Speaker 2: Because I answer the question, I said, wait, that probably wasn't the right answer, because now you're making me thinking go deeper because honestly, who.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 3: I don't live with regrets, so I'm not going to say I should have left him earlier. Right in hindsight, I could have and said okay, but I might regret that decision, like wha maybe I could have made it work and like, did I leave too soon? So now I can sit here and say, like, I know I did everything. I tried everything. I recently had a conversation where I was like, every time he said it was me, I was like, I hope it's me, because I know I'm going to go do the work to fix it and come back and make it right and then we won't have that problem anymore. So as long as it was me at fault, I was like, okay, we still got a chance. But when it was like, wait, I'm pretty much like been in counseling and I know I'm growing, but yet you're not working on self, So now you can't say it's me every time. You got to take some accountability and responsibility. And when that happened, it was like, wait, so you're not going to work on this. You're not going to fight. And that's when.
Speaker 2: The rubber meets the row where it's like it's over. Live with the fact that, listen, I didn't give up. I did my best. And a lot of people they do that when they get tired, when it gets boring, or when it's other things going on and they get distracted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so exactly say that you didn't give up.
Speaker 3: I can say I did not give up, and I don't have regrets, so therefore I did everything I could and what else can I do?
Speaker 1: You know what else could I have done? True?
Speaker 2: You didn't it's yeah, I want you to see this meme though. Let me I'm gonna find it because I want you to see it because I thought it was really cute, like it's a nice throwback and it's like she always been that girl, and I want you to.
Speaker 1: So what all that means? Said? Why Ange looks for that? Man?
Speaker 2: I have to ask this question because you know, we get into these conversations and at the end of the day, at the end of the day, you know what you had with that person goes on between you, the conversations you had.
Speaker 1: Let me see it, okay, Tomork go okay.
Speaker 2: Well thank you for the last It said, You've always been that girl, but y'all keep sleeping on her. It has seven hundred and forty four thousand not rocking it on. That's what to tell you, twenty two thousand to me, I can repost that's a video. I missed that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at how cute that is. Yes, because you.
Speaker 2: Know what's interesting is see like the younger generation watching the show not knowing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, already grew up, been working. Like that's all I know is work.
Speaker 3: That's why when people say like, oh my god, she's working with Dinners, I'm like, I work with Todd, I did a play with Leon, I did a song with Leo, Like, I don't know, but it's never been inappropriate.
Speaker 1: I'm just working.
Speaker 2: You know what, You're the definition of a girl who knows how to room and who knows how to move in a room for the vultures where people are you know, obviously sometimes when women are working with men is challenging enough. So people always want to say things that are true.
Speaker 3: But your work speak for yourself. So and that's what I was proud of with the album. It was like, Okay, well, how were we doing this if we had to do like y'all hear the hard work, you know, the blessed what's your studio ain't free and the voice is.
Speaker 2: Voicing And the voice was there. She was resting and drinking her ginger tea.
Speaker 3: And like, you know, so, like I said, people that know no, And I think it was just something that was created to have something to talk about.
Speaker 2: You know, you said that Portia knew you were working with Dennis. It was kind of you said, you have the receipts in case you need them, So you really do believe that was just like a storyline of her being upset. I remember I had Shamiah on my show and we had a conversation. I don't know if you saw it about because I was like, I mean, if it's work, I would want my friend to work with somebody, you know that previously, even if I used to date them. If it's you know, if I trust you and it's a way to get money, I'm not mad at it, right, you know.
Speaker 1: So that was my thought.
Speaker 2: People was dragging me for that really because I'm a very like I can be a very cut and dry person, like I would tell you about it, like you said you told her. But you know, at the same time, it's like, I'm never gonna tell my friend to not get a check. If I had, like, you know, an ex boyfriend or whatever that was like a producer or somebody that could help, somebody who I was cool with in the studio, I would be like, you know, get your money, get your coins.
Speaker 3: Well, I think like the girl code is and the gag is that I was calling Portia, texting or calling or texting or calling her and at that time, she was like living her African princess life.
Speaker 1: She should have been thanking you for keeping her dream aloud. I was. I was just you know, I was.
Speaker 2: I was the lady of twirls, was getting a story because of h thank you wellriot, But no, I do.
Speaker 3: Look, it wasn't like that. It wasn't like, oh, I'm going to work with him secretly. I reached out to her multiple times. She was in Dubai and Nigeria and just she wasn't really checking for her girls at that time, and we weren't tripping because we're like we're happy, girl, go get your love, but don't come back now that that didn't work out, per se, and now you have an issue because you're focused on what baby daddy is.
Speaker 1: Doing, you know.
Speaker 3: And that was the thing is that you know, Dennis was always transparent once you know everything was happening with her.
Speaker 1: I reached out to her when I heard about her divorce.
Speaker 3: It was like I just felt like I checked every box and of course we can always do things better, but I was like, girl, get with your girl, call me like, let's hang out. I have those receipts, okay, So we need to have receipts because I got I don't want to see proof.
Speaker 1: Now I got the proof.
Speaker 3: And at the end of the day, Dennis told her what was going on. She said, she was coming to my birthday party, but she just couldn't make it. So why would you be coming to my birthday party if Dinnis invited you, like, you had to know that we were obviously doing work together at that time.
Speaker 2: But y'all did have a sit down. It didn't end well because she broke out. But do you see a way do you see her way forward? Do you like if she was to be like, you know what, like I'm tripping.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And she kind of said that, you know, she said, like, Okay, maybe I was tripping and all this, but I just feel like an apology and really just us to get over it. It is going to take work from her because I've like done the a let's sit down.
Speaker 1: Can we talk? Can we talk? Can we talk?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, okay.
Speaker 3: And then we finally had the conversation and I was met with all the shade and like you said, like these people she's thrown at me, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, first of all, you threw it back. I threw it back and it got bleaked.
Speaker 3: But I still like, we know what's up, and you know, I just reciprocate basically, you know, the energy.
Speaker 1: These guys is getting just thrown in the mix too and catching strays for no reason.
Speaker 2: They're like, wait, I want to ask you this brit event that she had. No, I don't want to hear what you thought about her launch party on the golf course because that was a major situation where everybody didn't get a chance to eat. It was only supposed to be a menu for you guys and a gift box, which you said, you know, well anyway, you know they're trying to I mean they.
Speaker 1: Have been trying. Well, no, you know what.
Speaker 3: I wore it in a video, so it is featured under my garments in a video because I was like, let me try it on. But it's like a black just you know, you can get it from Amazon really, so I'm not going to say it didn't anything. I mean, we won't love am I I support a black woman trying to do her thing.
Speaker 1: I was there. I wore it in a video. I've done my party now. I want to say.
Speaker 2: One thing I will say about the show is even when y'all not getting along, it feels like y'all kind of support each other's It's interesting. Yeah, no, no, no, because yeah, there's not a time where somebody can't call and be like, hey girl, can you and you know what I mean, it does still happen, like, yeah, I think it's like a serial photo shoots and yeah, it's a sisterhood at the root of everything. We don't always get to the roots, you know, because we have our disagreements, our challenges. But I think at the end of the day, when people are going through real life challenges or they have a new venture, we show up and I think that's the beauty that people need to know that there's a love there. For sure, we may not always agree, we'll agree to disagree, and we got to work out some things, you know, and have those tough conversations, but I think that's what friends should be, you know, and friendship should be, like we have to hold each other accountable, hold my feet to the fire in general, women in general. If there's an issue, then let's let's talk it out. Does anybody ever try to hook you up with someone all the time? Okay, anybody good?
Speaker 1: The dms have been like really exciting.
Speaker 4: I'm like, okay, just hold on right there, I'll be right back.
Speaker 1: And I've gone on a couple of dates and like it's been.
Speaker 2: Tell me like what the dates were, Like, where'd you go? Where does someone take Drew Sodora?
Speaker 3: Well, since I've been so busy, I've been on like promo tours, people have like flown in and come like, oh, I'm gonna come support you, so you perform or come to your album release party, whatever it may be. And I appreciate that. So they'll come, we'll meet, they'll ring roses, whatever.
Speaker 2: You're open to going out with. You know, they made the effort. Sometime, they made the effort.
Speaker 3: And if I hang out, we're like in a group setting and you know it's like it's it's cool.
Speaker 2: It's not like a one on one. There's nobody that you're like, I could see this going further.
Speaker 1: I mean maybe, but when.
Speaker 2: You bring someone on the show, you think maybe listen if it pans out, you know, once this is over, Like I feel like I would be so excited to bring that person into my world. And if they're willing to show up and be on these crazy cameras.
Speaker 1: And bring an additional happiness, yeah, like why not. You gotta be that level up too. They gotta listen to a lot of people ms. I'm like, oh, whoa, what's a good one? I'm looking for you. What's your type?
Speaker 3: It was funny because I was talking about I was talking about sister. I was like, do I have a type anymore? I don't even think I have a type. It's all over the place.
Speaker 1: I just really at this point, I want peace. It's the bare minimum. I just want peace. I just want somebody that.
Speaker 3: Knows who they are and knows what they want in life and as a level of respect. It's like easy breezy. Yeah, yeah, it's so easy breezy. The little things, well, y'all hear regds, y'all hear it.
Speaker 1: First, Have you want as far as like kissing somebody else? Or has it flirting? Flirting for sure, because kissing is you know where somebody asked me this thing is intimate? Yeah it is. Yeah, this is a crazy question. But at work. You know who asked me this? It was main o.
Speaker 2: Oh he was like, what's worse to you for guy teating you by performing oral on a woman or having sex?
Speaker 1: And I was either is bad but oral. I feel like, how dare you?
Speaker 2: It's also kind of liked you ain't getting nothing right because like, do you feel some type of way about this woman that you would do oral and receive nothing else right if you're already in a relationship, Like if we do that, why you like playing in general, but playing with your mouth? Yeah, like really, yeah, I can't even kiss you after that. I can't do nothing than with you at.
Speaker 1: It because kissing guys, yes, yeah, I mean I was married, so I'm like, well, what are we talking about? Guys like you were just saying.
Speaker 2: That if the guy was outside, it's either or what made you beside?
Speaker 1: Right? Out of all things, you ain't just hit it?
Speaker 2: And because God got more of a problem if a woman does, oh, they would be that's like the most disrespectful.
Speaker 1: Thing, Like, oh yeah, I ain't hit it, but she.
Speaker 3: Exactly like that means something different on their Richter scale, where I'm like, hold on and all of that is the same. I feel like we're just like in each other's intimate space, like we gotta have some boundaries.
Speaker 1: And we going back to that, right. I told them, I was like, this level is cheating. Okay, let's talk about it. Yeah, this levels of cheating.
Speaker 2: Okay, Like don't bring nobody in the house. Okay, that's cheating in the house. Is like, oh sorry, just wait a minute. Was no nobody cheated at my house? Because I'm just saying, you know, different people side.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've had people in my basement, but they're in my basement.
Speaker 1: So I'm just like, hey, hold on.
Speaker 2: There's been women in the basement, always been women in the basement. I have to manifesto.
Speaker 1: We live in a gated community. We all have to do is call the game.
Speaker 2: And I saw, actually, here's the thing, how's hold on? What is cheated you?
Speaker 1: I actually went to my daughters.
Speaker 3: I've never talked about this publicly, but I went to my daughter's. They had like a school lunch with the parents, and so I went with my daughter to surprise her for lunch. And it was this girl like me mugging me. Her daughter was in my daughter's class. She was me mugging me. He was a parent, a parent intentional.
Speaker 2: It was like, you know, if you see somebody you're just eating, like the little turkey and the whole they have.
Speaker 1: And she's like.
Speaker 2: And I was like, okay, you're right, and she was like aren't you. And I'm like, well you know everybody? Yeah, like clearly, like you see my daughter. And I was like, what's your name? And so she said her name was, Oh.
Speaker 1: Nice to meet Kay.
Speaker 2: You've been in my house. She's like, in the basement working out with Ralph.
Speaker 1: Yeah, getting worked out. Yes, on my treadmill. That again, not do that again. It's my treadmill. Did you let me him borrow my shorts? That's crazy?
Speaker 2: I was crazy, like I can't even go to my neighborhood school without getting approached and where.
Speaker 1: The problem comes in.
Speaker 2: And I was telling Angela, don't embarrass me when it becomes local. Can you go anywhere outside of our everyday basis.
Speaker 1: I'm at my.
Speaker 2: Children, my our children's school, and you got the parent took them out. I was in your basement.
Speaker 1: How do you feel, ma'am? Can I ask your question, ma'am? How do you feel?
Speaker 2: Telling Drew Sidora I was in your basement? That sounds crazy.
Speaker 1: It's interesting.
Speaker 2: Enjoy the basement, man, But then look as as you're single now to write not legally but know so could you have somebody over.
Speaker 3: I would never, you know, it's just like class, too many memories there. I feel like any of my own space, my own energy, and you know, just create that environment where it's comfortable. I just feel like it's a time and place for things and it's just not for me the right time or place.
Speaker 1: So it's interesting that, like I'm getting all of.
Speaker 3: These strays coming at me and I'm like, that ain't happening because i just don't feel comfortable.
Speaker 1: That's just me.
Speaker 3: Other people can do what they feel, but for me, I'm like, that's too much. I got three kids at the house.
Speaker 1: And that's another thing.
Speaker 2: The kids are upstairs with you, with me, So do they have times where.
Speaker 1: It's the whole thing?
Speaker 2: Are they downstairs with dad like that we can spend time with.
Speaker 1: Are going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no, No, that happens. Kids go downstairs because they love their dad. And I will ever say that he's not a good father. He loves his kids.
Speaker 1: I said, relief, you know that that is a blessing.
Speaker 3: So they'll go down there and they'll you know, talk to him and play with him and do different things, and they will come back up and be like, Mommy, it's a lady down there. I'm sorry, and I'm like, okay, was she nice?
Speaker 1: All? Like everybody was like was she nice? Well? You know, so, you.
Speaker 2: Guys, it's good you're not one of those because but he said he's never cheated on you.
Speaker 1: I saw he said that. Did y'all believe when he said that? Though?
Speaker 2: You see he believed it was the question right, but technic than you know how people could say anything, because I do feel like, all right, bro, you know, just yes, I did like.
Speaker 3: Her receipts of otherwise, so what is his okay? I showed him to Andy last reunion. Andy was like, oh, these are deaf you know. I try to protect as much as I can, but I mean, it is what it is, and I'm like, just say it, you know, just say what it is and be honest for one about what it has been instead of trying to throw out these narratives on me and play victim.
Speaker 1: I don't subscribe and I don't appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Did you guys ever discuss what cheating is in your relationship? Because no, I'm not trying to be funny because people like what is she talking about? But cheating and two different people look like different things.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: For me, cheating is not going out, having a conversation, texta or even hanging out with somebody. I've had friends. I mean, I'm a hare stylist. That's what I do on my normal day to day. Right, So I've had clients. A client tell me that if he mayn didn't spend money on the girl, and if he didn't have unprotected sex with her, that that's not cheating. So there's different But to her that wasn't cheating. So there's different levels to cheating if you have the conversation of what cheating looks right, you know, obviously you guys are married. Yeah, it could be a lot of different ways that you're cheating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: I mean I have girlfriends who have, like legit, been married and their husband has had like a baby outside of the Maryora.
Speaker 1: I mean, but they forgiven, they have forgiven. But we forgave.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they forgave, and I think the husband showed up. You know, in my relationships and my friendships, they're like, but he showed up and he worked extremely hard for that forgiveness. So for them, that was their tolerance level. I'm like girl me. But for me, it's like if you ask for a girlfriend, yeah, it's like we're just happened. That's pretty obvious. Like wait a minute, because the woman we feel like.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're beautiful, we're working hard, we're checking all these boxes for the person we love, and all of a sudden they're like, yeah, you ain't doing much.
Speaker 1: Can I have a girlfriend?
Speaker 2: And that was you Yeah, yeah, oh so bringing somebody else in with you. He asked me that if you guys could have a girlfriend. He asked if he that, well he could, Yeah, how would you if he said could we have a girlfriend with That changed the narrative of what he was saying, because it's like, I still want my wife, but this is something that I need.
Speaker 1: You know what you're not.
Speaker 4: I'd be like, well, talk a little deeper about this agreement.
Speaker 3: I ain't no fun at homie came from friends, Honey. I feel like if you're married, as long as y'all have an understanding and agreement, I'm like that wife. That's like, listen, I work, I travel, I understand. You know if you have needs that I may not be able to meet all the time. And I don't feel like it, and I'm tired. I don't watch clothes, cook dinner, taking their kids, and I'm brought home some a couple of checks, Like you know, if you if I'm not checking every box, it's a conversation. So I always say to my friends who are married in relationships, like, as long as y'all two are on the same page, it doesn't matter about what anybody else thinks, anyone else's opinions. I just feel like for us, it was just so many lies and just me finding out things and going through the zone and seeing things that was like have me up at night crying where I'm like, yo, like, if you're faithful, you're faithful, But if it's something else you want, like, we need to have a conversation. So when it was approached to me for him to want something else and have a girlfriend, I didn't understand why. You know, it's been all of these women and now you want a girlfriend. And so I think that at the end of the day, you guys have to be willing to have a conversation and not just throw these things out here haphazardly. That can be very devastating and heartbreaking. You have to show up and be honest to your woman and your relationship one hundred percent for y'all to have some level of understanding. And I feel like for me, it just was never there. It was just never that. It was like I said it, But we're not going to be able to sit down and have an adult conversation.
Speaker 2: You understand how this would work? What does that look like? Am I willing to accept this? Am I choosing this? Because if I choose it, then I'm choosing it. If I don't choose it, let me walk away.
Speaker 3: And he always somehow positioned himself to appear to be this doting prince, you know, night and shining armor, faithful man saying I never cheated on her, which that is a boldfaced lie. I know why he won't just be like a game and then let me tell says because as women we need to like whoa.
Speaker 2: I thought, this is what this was, but it's not. To let me go and process it. Let's talk about it, and that takes time. And when you just take that away from me, that opportunity away from me, I'm left to figure it out by myself.
Speaker 1: That's not marriage, you know.
Speaker 3: So how can we create what's going to make us both happy, and I feel like he just wasn't that partner to allow us to be able to last forever, because then as you saw, like it was this cousin and he turned against me and was like teaming up with my ops. Even this season he's filming with my ops. It's just like public humiliation embarrassment at its best. It's like, when is enough enough? A girl can nothing?
Speaker 2: Even though you guys are going through your marriage obviously take this oath in and all of that, I feel you feel like, maybe where is the protection even though we're not together, we still have children together, you teaming up with ops and people who are possibly against me in every way, and you know, and a lot of relationships we hear that I never want to see you do bad. I never want to see you fall on your face because we have children and I want to see you do well.
Speaker 1: So it's like, why are you doing this to me? Not what was me, but why are you.
Speaker 2: Doing this to me considering the fact that we have children and you're not protecting me in the marriage, outside of the marriage, separated divorce, you as a man, it is still your will to protect me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like you haven't done that on the flip. Thank you. There's certain lines you don't cross. Thank you. I don't because I still want him to be great for our kids.
Speaker 2: All Right, Well, I know you got to go because you've been here a ton of press and look, before we in, I do want to point out that we got to talk about because I know Gigi's gonna address it, but Ralph has been doing his own interviews and like going places, and so I just want to say because I know Gigi's gonna want to talk about it because she felt bad that you thought that she you know that she called you about your name. So I do want to say she just like she just sent me the link to I haven't had a chance to look at it yet, but I just want to say it because she's not in here. You know, she wanted you to know she was like, I did not call her a bitch. I was not trying to whatever. So I just want to let you know that on the record while you're sitting here. But we're gonna I'm gonna look at it in it in real time, So this is what I'll say. M h, watch it because I know you do your work as a journalist I respect what you do wholeheartedly. I've come and sat, you know, amongst you, and we've had great conversation, great connection. I really feel like you're discerning and you're professional, right, and you get it, watch it and then have me back and we will talk about it. Because my whole team has watched that interview, and that was one of the few interviews that I watched, and I was like, wow, so it was very I watched. I watched up to a point that I couldn't watch the whole thing though, Yeah, well I didn't need to. She called me out my name, absolutely, you saw that partly particularly, Okay, well I'm going to take a look because I have not seen and she's like very adamant that, but she should probably watch it.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about.
Speaker 2: Him doing interviews though in general, because some people will say, well, he needs to be able to at least tell his side he's on the show.
Speaker 1: I feel like people have seen his actions.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying anything, as you just said that will minimize or diminish who he is as a wife. I definitely protected him for all of this time because I felt like there are certain things in marriage that are sacred and everything is not for everyone. So I did my part as a wife for that. However, when you start to speak on my mother, my father who passed away, it's certain boundaries.
Speaker 1: So now I'm going to talk.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm going to talk and tell my truth and be transparent so that people know the truth, because what you're doing is damaging a career I built since I was eight years old, my father's legacy and my mother's legacy of sixty years of marriage.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to allow to happen.
Speaker 2: And to Gigi, you know, I just say, hey, you know, I respect black women and what they're doing, and I always support that, and I really hero that and cheer that on. But when we start to call women out of their name, when you've never sat before me or met me, when you start to advocate for someone who has publicly humiliated me and we have seen it is something I'm saying. You can go back and watch it. Do your due diligence as a journalist, which.
Speaker 1: I've seen you do. I'm gonna I'm gonna just say that.
Speaker 2: Leave that there necessarily advocating and not defending because we have to. And that's why if being a misunderstanding and you know, obviously you are around women all the time, whether you're filming or just in general out in the public, and people look to you. Are you willing to at some point say, hey, we need to have a conversation because that was right and this is how I felt, and you know, at some point out.
Speaker 1: Of respect for you here like oh listen, no.
Speaker 2: No, no, because like, well, I want to say she was very like she wasn't like oh she was like, oh damn, I didn't do that.
Speaker 1: I don't comfortable al go, yeah, same energy, honey, I saw you watch it? Because I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't at then the day people can say, oh, she's an actress, I'm from Chicago, I'm a real girl that goes out the window.
Speaker 1: I'm a woman, I'm a mother, And as black women.
Speaker 3: We have to start communicating and doing what's right to protect our black women. And I will never sit before anyone and ever purposefully sit on a platform because we have a big platform and we have a responsibility. I'm never going to damage anyone and.
Speaker 2: Their career, their personality, their brand, or anything that they're trying to promote and do in this world. Like I feel like we have to support each other and be neutral and give people constructive criticism and not bash people and calling people out of their name is disrespectful that I don't stand for disrespect and I don't stand for people to do low vibrational things.
Speaker 1: And I feel like I watched the interview. I really gave it a try.
Speaker 2: Anybody I see, I'm like, I don't know her personally, I don't know of her, but I did watch it, and at a certain point I turned it off because I just felt like it was it was very low vibrational, and it was very disrespectful and it was disheartening.
Speaker 1: Can I say that you are that bitch though?
Speaker 2: Really, like I mean, I I appreciate that, and I say all positive way to you.
Speaker 1: I uplift you.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you because I just feel like, you know, you do something that's very rare, and I always uplift you.
Speaker 1: And I just feel like.
Speaker 2: She does and actually has such positive things to say, even off camera. It makes me feel good because sometimes I feel like as women, we don't get certain types of credit and not that we do things because we want to get credit for X, Y and Z. But it's nice acknowledge what it is that you're doing and honestly like, you bring a lot to that show and to that platform, and I'm rooting for you, you know so, And I'm glad that you're moving on past your situation and I cannot wait till you find happiness.
Speaker 1: Because you will.
Speaker 3: I know, I'm manifesting it. So I received that yes, And whenever you call me, I'm always here, like I'm always willing to come have a conversation and clarify, clear anything and come in peace.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, thank you so much, and make sure you listen to the album because it's definitely a bot like yeah, and I'm going on.
Speaker 3: Tour, guys, so I need y'all to like listen. I'm going on a seven city tour. The cities will be announced. I can't say it now, that's.
Speaker 1: Going to be lit definitely.
Speaker 2: I'm doing Chicago Pride, holding them down for my city. But I want to see y'all. Okay, I'm down, you're not.
Speaker 1: I kind of want to go to Chicago because I'm on in Chicago.
Speaker 2: I yes, July fifth, I'm okay, oh fourth of July, Chicago Pride, please show up, show out and when my tours announced, like I would love to see all there, but I'm so proud of this body of work. So just if you haven't downloaded or strain it, please do. I did it to me.
Speaker 1: It's everywhere because all right, well, thank you, we appreciate it. Thank y'all for having me. Congratulations, thank you. I love y'all. Yes,