Speaker 1: All right, news round up information over LOWD hour. Here's our Toefrey telephone number. You want to be a part of the program, It's eight hundred and nine four one sean if you want to join us. I am contending And I did a podcast with the Vice President yesterday, jd Vance that will be dropping on Thursday, and I had time with them last night. I know I was fighting through my laryngitis, but it's slowly getting better than God.
Speaker 2: I've had this my whole career. Linda, By the.
Speaker 1: Way, why do people think it's a surprise that I have laryngitis. I mean, I'm only talking fifteen hours a day every day.
Speaker 2: I've had it my whole career.
Speaker 1: How many times have we dealt with my laryngitis and try to do the best with it?
Speaker 3: Many many times. But I have to say the positive side is that people actually care about you, So you got pro groups out there praying for you laryngitis.
Speaker 1: With all that said, we did talk about about being the vice president of Donald J. Trump and in years ago, and I did not do this as a god question. Jd Vance didn't understand Trump, and I said, I'm not asking because you've been asked a thousand times about your lack of support years ago.
Speaker 2: What changed?
Speaker 1: And then he went through a litany of answers about how he was wrong, and how he had to humble himself and how he had to open his mind. And you think of his background. Grew up very poor Appalachia, an addicted mother, abusive family household, very abusive, a very devout grandmother that was so influential and help saved his life. And a guy that was never supposed to be vice president of forty one and he was able to achieve great things with the help of the US military and his time in the service and going to Ohio State and then later Yell Law School, then getting into the business world, then running for Senate and winning that seat in Ohio, and now he's forty one and vice president. I'm asking him what is it about this president? And he went into great observational detail about Donald Trump. This is a guy I've known thirty years, and he is a force in nature, and I do believe through the prism of history, we will see him as transformational and consequential in ways that we've never seen a president in well over one hundred years. That's my take we'll see if it plays out the way I think it will. Miranda Divine, well, she's one of my favorite columnists. She has her own podcast, by the way, Podforce one, which is awesome, and she talked about the President in this column. She said that the headline is ageless President Trump keeps on winning it eighty and laughs in the face of his naysayers. Now, I flew on Air Force one with him when he went on that Gulf State trip. I was on the trip on Air Force one when he went to China. To watch an eighty year old guy stay up the entire time, get off an airplane and perform at the highest level with without breaking.
Speaker 2: A sweat is something to see. I mean, I'll be honest.
Speaker 1: I wanted to take a little nap here and there he walks around to make sure nobody's napping.
Speaker 2: It's hilarious anyway.
Speaker 1: Miranda Devine, I think captured there's really well on her column New York Post columnist and Fox News contributor and also author of The Big Guy in the Laptop from Hell, and her podcast is Pod for Us One.
Speaker 2: Miranda, great to have you back.
Speaker 4: Thanks so much, Sean. And that was a fantastic interview with Jady Vance last night. He's very smart, but he is he's very clever, so he's sometimes hard to pin down, and I think he did a good.
Speaker 2: Job rand that.
Speaker 1: To me, the beauty of what the President said today is Okay, this is the deal. They have their opportunity to save their country, and if not, I'll just go back to bombing them. I mean, it's pretty simple, straightforward. So I am not as alarmed as some other people are. Well, they're likely not going to keep their end of the bargain. They don't get anything if they don't keep their end of the bargain, and if they are signing on to it. I was told that the tipping point for them was the two bombings last week, and the promise to take carg Island scared the hell out of them.
Speaker 2: That's what I was told.
Speaker 4: Yes, And I mean, look, I understand everyone's nervous and everyone wants to get a good deal, but there are hardliners on both sides, and in fact, you know, in calls with administration officials this week, that was how they described the situation. There are people in the United States and in Israel who will not be happy unless Iran is just wiped out is a parking lot, and so that's not going to happen. And I also think we have to be realistic. The midterms are a fact. So Donald Trump is allowing this sixty day negotiation to occur, and he has his red lines. And then at the end of it, you can see in the Iranian side of the memo, which has been released if you can believe it, to Royce's and so on.
Speaker 5: Outside of the memo hasn't been.
Speaker 4: Released, but their version says that the sixty day deadline is elastic. So in fact, those negotiations could continue on past November, which would actually suit President Trump quite well because he is no longer sort of has a deadline of the midterms coming up. Gas is already coming down. The price of gas we are going to get or should have the wall moved straight opened. It's already semi opened thanks to America, and you know the blockade's going to go. They're not getting you know, billions of dollars in cash and three hundred billion dollars in investment. I don't know why people are going crazy. I think this is a clever art of the deal deal And honestly, if after the midterms. Iran is still playing games. Trump will just go in there, and you know, he's quite prepared to do what he calls bam bam bam. He's done it before, he will do it again. He doesn't like hurting people, killing people, but he will do it if he has to.
Speaker 2: That to me, is the great misunderstanding here. Now.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter that you and I actually listen to the words that he says and the message he's delivered and his willingness to let this play out. He has spoken to me privately and on air about his concern about just obliterating the country right now. Any any opportunity they would ever want for a nuclear weapons off the table.
Speaker 2: They don't.
Speaker 1: They don't have the capability, they don't have the money. They're being choked off financially. And I don't care what Iranian You know, hardliners may proclaim publicly, we have completely the upper hand, we have total control, we have control of their airspace. There's nothing they can do to stop Donald Trump from obliterating them, and that decision can happen at anytime he wants it to happen. But it's going to be interesting, you know, to see if if they on their end are really serious. I've been told that the Vice President last night was clear that for the first time the hardliners or those more radical and the more political side have agreed that they both want this because they know what is now inevitable.
Speaker 2: Now. Is this just posturing, Is this just.
Speaker 1: Delaying the the the end game for them?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You would think after three tiers of leadership will wiped out, they might be thinking about their own lives at this point.
Speaker 4: Yes. And look, obviously the administration is not naive. They're going into this with completely open eyes. They don't trust the Iranians, of course not. And you know, the Iranians have shown themselves to be irrational in many ways because, as you know, people in the administration say they could be, you know, one of the most wealthy countries in the world, and instead their people are.
Speaker 5: Not doing well.
Speaker 4: So you know, it's a power grab, it's some sort of religious nuttiness that's in the regime still. But I just also from our own side, feel that people are getting hysterical and demanding things of Donald Trump that are just also equally irrational. You know, what do you really want? You do you really think that if you wipe out Iran, that that is going to be a good thing for the world. It's going to set off a terrible refugee excess just for one thing, like we saw after Syria, which is a smaller country. So I just I just think that this is a very fine tuned balancing act. Donald Trump has got to keep happy. You know, the Gulf countries that are getting they're the ones in the front line getting hammered. You know, Israel is not particularly happy. But America's interests are not identical to Israel's interests. So we are allives, but there are going to the differences there. And then you know, there are people on the Republican side who I don't know whether you call them neo coons or people in the administration now calling them hardliners, who you know, are equally just inflexible about what their demands are. And then on the Iranian side, you've got these hardliners within the IRGC who just all they want to do is destroy Israel, destroy America and come what may.
Speaker 5: They don't care if they if the whole.
Speaker 4: Country has destroyed, and there are other people there, And what the administration is saying is that they're talking behind the scenes, back channeling and in person to people who really are more political and are pure rational And it's not going to be there's never going to be a magic wand this is never going to be easy. But those like Barack Obama, who disgustingly and arrogantly is there, you know, parading around saying, oh, this is just not even as good as my JCPOA. What a joke. And on the one hand he's saying that, and Democrats are saying, this is the worst deal that Donald Trump's done in the world. You can't have it both ways. It's not the JZPOA. The reason that America has had to go back into Iran is because Obama's Iran deal just enriched Iran, allowed them to fundle their proxies, and the end result was October seventh, so disastrous.
Speaker 6: And by the time.
Speaker 4: Donald Trump left office after his first term, Iran was on its knees. And Scott Besson the minute he hit the ground in Trump's second term, he said his mission was to make Iran broke again, and they pretty much achieved that. And you know, there's still room to ratchet up the pain even more. And that's part of the negotiations.
Speaker 1: A quick break more with Miranda Devine on the other side. We'll get to your calls coming up as well. Eight hundred and ninety four one Sean our number if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 2: As we continue.
Speaker 7: The Sean Hennity Show, a thermonuclear mm Mayossault on Fake.
Speaker 8: Knew Nities on right now?
Speaker 1: All right, we continue now, Miranda Divine is with us Donald Trump turning eighty fource of nature unlike any president we have seen in our lifetime, and how will he be viewed through that.
Speaker 2: Prism of history.
Speaker 1: One of the things that I guess kind of frustrates me having known him for thirty years, and look, I have a professional relationship. When I interview him, it's a you know, straight up interview, and then I've had a personal relationship for many, many decades, and I feel that the person that you know, the person that I know, the person that really is Donald Trump. Unfortunately, the legacy media radical democrat, it's more radicalized than ever. They have no interest in wanting to understand him or get along with him, and they're like Alco Seltzer and water at anything that he ever says or does. This man is wickedly funny, generous to a fault. He is as engaged as any single one human being as I've ever met in his day to day job, and loves it with a gusto and a passion I've never seen.
Speaker 2: In that office.
Speaker 4: He's so right, And I think it's just a deliberate decision that, because he is so effective in dismantling all the sacred cows of the left, that the media, which is really an arm of the left, is never going to give him a fair go. And in a way, also, he does not like to show that kind and generous side of him that you know exists and that his friends see, and those people who for him, you know, whether they be the gardener at Mara Lago or any of the people that work at his properties, incredibly loyal to him. You don't see that very often. You see that with a good boss and a fair boss and a generous boss, and that's what he is. So you know, he's been working in the cutthroat business of real estate in New York, so he never shows the soft side because that's.
Speaker 5: A vulnerability to your enemies.
Speaker 4: And that actually is a good thing on the world stage, because the same sort of sharks that were in New York in the developing business are even bigger sharks President g President Putin and so on in the global order. So it's good that he's tough and he knows how to how to hide that side of him. But I guess it's sad that, you know, a lot of Americans just don't see the generosity that goes on behind the scenes, and that he doesn't really want people to see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Miranda Devine, we always appreciate you. Thank you so much for being with us a great column about this guy that is so historically unique. Let's see if we're both right in terms of his place in history and how the rest of his presidency unfolds.
Speaker 2: Solid as a rock, honest, truthful. This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Well, that's Rapid Radios dot Com slash Bundle today. And I'm telling you Dad's gonna love it on Father's Day this week and his father.
Speaker 2: What do you do for Father's Day, Linda.
Speaker 3: Oh, I have a very special Father's Day plans. Anthony has no idea super don't say, oh boy, it's a great plan. He's gonna lie. It's not a stupid tie or anything. For those of you buying ties. I apologize, but it's.
Speaker 1: Not you're not going to give us any hints at all. Does Anthony listen every day?
Speaker 3: Yes, he does listen, So you're not getting any answers.
Speaker 1: But Monday say anything like why do you give the boss such a hard time? Why don't you just lay off a little?
Speaker 3: He does. I think he might like you more than me. At this point, it's starting to get weird. I don't think you guys should be teaming up against me. I don't like it at all.
Speaker 1: By the way, we've had Anthony on the program. The funny thing is is Linda is a force of nature, and Anthony is so chill, and he watches the force of nature. He doesn't react to the force of nature, and he just takes it all in and I'll look at him and he'll look at me, and we just like make an eye connection that says that's her.
Speaker 2: Nothing you can do.
Speaker 3: You call it rolling your eyes. I think you guys roll your eyes at me. That would be more And just so you know, the acronym force of nature stand for that's right. Fun, okay, fun. So you're welcome, you're bringing the fun. It's the wrong spelling, but you're with me, right, it sounds the same.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Are you into this World Cup and you went to FIFA? You into one bucker, not one bit.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 1: I noticed that Gavin was at a game. I'm sure he was negotiating how to expedite building permits for people in the Pacific Palisades that didn't have water and fire hydrants and didn't have water in their reservoir. A year and a half later, they can't get their homes. I'm sure when he was at the soccer game that's exactly what he was working on. Anyway, So a little controversy has emerged there the Iranians. The president has allowed the Iranian soccer players at the World Cup to play in the matches. However, when the match is over, they have to leave the country and they're going to Mexico. I totally support the president's decision. This is the number one state sponsor of terror. You cannot convince me that Irgc people are not associated with them. We saw that with the women's team and when they played not that long ago. And now the soccer players are complaining that they should really be complaining about the idiotic theocratic malas that have made them a threat to every country in the world.
Speaker 2: But no, they're blaming us. Listen, you know.
Speaker 10: Everything is disaster actually for us, it's not the writing for it. But we don't follow the excuse. We're just looking forward. We have in hope for the next two games. We will do our best for our people and we bring the joy for our supporters.
Speaker 11: And I think, Mitty, we must. I'm here todays before the game. Yesterday we came start the trip I think at morning, and we arrived at afternoon, and we there go to the training and we get tired, you know, I think supposed to be. We came here today's before the game, and uh, this is this kind of thing.
Speaker 4: I think it's not a little bit fair.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 11: We need to get fur competitive.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 12: And I all wanted to talk about the hard time the Iranians had. We spent so much time in agir commuting.
Speaker 9: They didn't even give us time to recover after the after the game today they said to us, you have to leave immediately.
Speaker 13: For us today is very important for us to have time for recovery. But yet we have been asked to get on a plane and returned to our camp in Mexico, in Tijuana, and we are really troubled by that.
Speaker 1: I don't feel I think it was nice to president let them play, and apparently they I guess the Mexico.
Speaker 3: It's supposed to beautiful this time of year. Maybe they could go there and see what it's like not to be under you know, I don't know the Ayatola for ten minutes, they'll feel better.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: I loved the Stanley Cup this year. It was between South Carolina and Vegas. Wow, what a great series. In a weird way, Jason won't believe me. I'm kind of happy for Nick fans, friends of mine. They have been long suffering fifty three years. You know what they did it? They won. Steven A. Smith is the happiest human being I've ever talked to since they won. So, you know what, congratulations your team won. My Panthers won the two previous years the Stanley Cup. They're gonna win it again next year is my prediction right here, right now. And you know, when your team wins, it's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: I only think I ask. The only thing that bothered me this is my two cents. I absolutely love that they won. I could not believe how well they played. I don't know anything about basketball, nor do I pretend to. But when I see that kind of response happening in your city, whether.
Speaker 2: You win or not, my city win or lose.
Speaker 3: No, no, I'm as a team. As a team, this is their city. So to me, it's like, if this is your city and this is what you're doing, then you have an obligation as a team. Not one guy, not just one coach, the whole team needs to come out and say, please stop. This doesn't represent who we are. This is supposed to be a great time and you're ruining it. It's one poor guy. He drives a cab. They destroyed his damn cab. He doesn't even have a living anymore. All he was doing was trying to work. There needs to be some sort of addressing.
Speaker 1: They were burning buses, they were burning police buses. They were beating the hell out of any San Antonio fans when.
Speaker 2: They were in New York.
Speaker 1: It is disgusting that, but you know what, that's mom Donnie's New York can't do anything about it. Let's say HI to Dave Davis in Tennessee. Dave, you're on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 6: Hi, Hey, Sean, how are you.
Speaker 2: I'm good, sir. What's going on?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 6: Well? Last month you sent a recorded message to our son Colin for his birthday.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, your Colin's father. How is he doing.
Speaker 6: We're hanging in there, but we just wanted to tell you how grateful we are for what you did for Colin. And he's sitting right here and he would like to speak with you, if that's okay.
Speaker 2: I'd love to speak to Colin now. How is he doing? The last time he was getting around a chemo? Where is he now?
Speaker 6: He just finished his last round of radiation yesterday. We've got three months to wait before we can do another PET scan and a CT scan to see what the impact of the chemo and radiation was. But they've never seen anyone like Colin at Vanderbilt University in Nashville.
Speaker 4: He is eating, he.
Speaker 6: Is his tongue, his mouth has Raway's got blisters all over his face and neck. But he's well.
Speaker 1: I know this is an audience of faith and many people.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter what faith.
Speaker 1: I just ask everyone to send prayers to you and to Colin of course, and your family, and praying that when you get those final pet scans that they come back clean, and this young man gets on with his life anyway, put him on.
Speaker 2: I'd love to say.
Speaker 6: Hi, Yeah, hold on Colin, Sean.
Speaker 1: Hey, Colin, how are you feeling? Sounds like you got beat up pretty bad with the radiation. How are you holding up?
Speaker 4: Holding up good? How are you?
Speaker 2: It's good? Tell everybody how old you are.
Speaker 4: I'm twenty eight years old.
Speaker 1: And you've been through chemo and now you're going through radiation, and you've been battling cancer.
Speaker 2: You're in a war for your life.
Speaker 1: Being twenty eight. How hard is that for you? I can't imagine how difficult that is.
Speaker 6: I'm hoping it up well, although I've got some pain on a good time of my tongue.
Speaker 1: Right well, this is a big milestone, right Yes? Are you anxious about three months from now when you have to go in and get those scans?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: Good for you, Good for you.
Speaker 1: I believe in God, our Father. I'm a Christian. I believe in our Lord Jesus. I believe in the power to heal. And I want you to know this from me and this wonderful audience that I have. There are going to be many of us praying for your full recovery and now a reset to your life, and that all of your dreams, whatever they are, will come true. And if we can ever help you, we want to help you.
Speaker 6: Thank you that the one is helping me and stamely through this.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, well listen if I can ever be of help, if you ever even just want to talk, I don't care what time day or night it is. I'm up anyway, and I'm always going to be available and you can always get in touch with my team and they know how to get me. Okay, Oh it's my dad, all right, all right, Colin, God bless you. We're all praying for you, my friend, and for a full complete recovery soon.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, sir, he just standed me back to the phone. He's just all giddy. Colin has autism and he had tongue cancer last year, no risk factors, three surgeries, very difficult time, and then this is a reoccurrence. So appreciate the prayers.
Speaker 1: Are the doctors optimistic that they feel this has gone well?
Speaker 6: Well, No, we're trying to get to immunotherapy and that's tough. It's not something that insurance likes to pay for. But they've assured us that they're going to fight for Colin. We just need to get to the you know, to see what the current therapy, temo radiation did, what those results are before we can get there. But we're hopeful. We know.
Speaker 1: If you hit a roadblock that seems impossible, get in touch with.
Speaker 6: USh, appreciate it, and just wrap up. Colin is a huge Trump fan since twenty sixteen. He's got a cardboard cutout President Trump. He knows everything about President Trump. We went to the White House in twenty sixteen and he hung around trying to get the seam. So we hope we're going to get to go back and maybe we can meet him when Colin gets all healed up. So he loves him.
Speaker 1: Well, I know it's hard for a dad to watch their children suffer. Our prayers are with you too and the rest of your family, and please keep us updated on this, Dave, and our prayers are with your whole family and Colin especially right.
Speaker 6: Well, we appreciate you, Sean. You're special man to take the time and I know you do a lot of things privately, but people need to know just how special you are to us our family.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm praying with all my might, God bless all of you. Okay, a great thank you too, Sir Linda. Is there anything harder than a sick kid? Is there anything harder?
Speaker 3: No, definitely not. It's it's definitely heartbreaking. And I think the fact that he's already has severe autism and then obviously he's dealing with this and has been going through this. He's in round three. As a parent, you've got I mean, they sound like very prayerful people, but at some point you do get to the spot like, Okay, haven't we gone through enough?
Speaker 4: Ken?
Speaker 3: Our kid just have like a life and not have to go through this all the time. It stinks.
Speaker 1: Uh, prayers are with him. Nathania, You're on the Sean Hannity Show from New York. What's up, Nathania, Hey Sean, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good? Glad you called.
Speaker 14: Colin and his family before we get started. My heart is breaking for that child and it's just my thoughts and prayers go out to them.
Speaker 1: It means more than you think. I'm telling you. I just believe in the power of prayer.
Speaker 5: No mean too, I'm about to cry.
Speaker 4: Listening to them.
Speaker 14: It's just so heartbreaking.
Speaker 5: But Anyway, I'm here to talk about Iran and your wonderful interview with Jadie.
Speaker 4: Vance last night.
Speaker 5: But there was one thing that you guys didn't touch on.
Speaker 14: That I think is really important and is something that I'm really worried about, what happens when Trump leaves office.
Speaker 1: Well, i'll give you a preview of Thursday's podcast that will drop.
Speaker 2: I do talk to him about that there.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to duplicate questions, and we taped the podcast just before TV, which is why my voice froze up at the beginning of the show last night because I was struggling all day with laryngitis.
Speaker 2: If you listen to this radio show yesterday.
Speaker 1: And anyway, I do get to that question, I promise you, and we'll drop that on Thursday. I think ten am. Wherever you get your video podcast. iHeart Spotify, YouTube doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll watch it on Thursday, definitely.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I did not let you down, but I didn't want to have duplications, so I had to bifurcate the interviews. Anyway, Nathaniel, I appreciate it. I hope you get the answers that you're looking for. Eight hundred and nine point one. Shawn is on number. If you want to be a part of the program, listen, don't fall for this scam fake text. They come to your phone about loans that you never ever applied for. Now, these messages might say that you've been pre approved to ask for further information. They'll sound urgent. They'll give you a link to click on or apply. That's all a trap. Stay calm, keep your personal details to yourself, then mark it as text and spam and delete it. LifeLock dot com that's why you need it. They monitor hundreds of millions of data points every second of every day for any threat to your identity. You need to protect your good name, your finances, your reputation way more than you could ever do on your own, and God forbid you ever become a victim of identity theft. LifeLock will give you your very own restoration specialists that will fix it guaranteed or your money back, and their protection is backed by lifelocks million dollar protection package. If your money is stolen, you need money coverage for personal expenses, lost wages because of identity theft. LifeLock dot com We'll have your back. Join now, save thirty percent off your first year. Promo code Hannity Call one eight hundred LifeLock Go to lifelog dot com one eight hundred lifelog LifeLock dot com promo code Hannity thirty percent off. Today, quick Break Right Back will continue.
Speaker 7: The radio show the mainstream media Love State. This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 2: That's going to wrap things up for today.
Speaker 1: The FBI foils a huge terror plot for UFC two point fifty at the White House. Dan Bongino will weigh in on that. We'll have the latest on what the real Iranian deal is and the presidents saying I don't know bide by it. I blow him up, which is what I kind of was trying to tell everybody. Also, we'll get the insane reaction from a liberal media that just doesn't want him to succeed. Democrats don't want lower oil prices because they see it as a disadvantage for them. Nine Eastern C DVR. We'll see you tonight back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.