Speaker 1: All right, We're good. You like go.
Speaker 2: Busting with the Boss, hanging with the be, betting on a game. No moment's gonna tell us.
Speaker 1: Not be.
Speaker 2: We're here just drinking beer and making that baby.
Speaker 3: I'm hanging with the Fellers, busting with the boys.
Speaker 4: Bro ap on here, ladies, gentlemen, welcome to another episode of Busting with the Boys, episode three oh four and Thanksgiving week. Let's get a ride of applause for that. We have a lot to be thankful for, but one thing we're more thankful for than most is the Chevy Silverado. And there's a reason why we've never done a tear Chalco best pick Up and that's because for Bust Went the Boys, there's only one pickup truck to Chevy Silverado. Why is that? Silverado is a partner, a partner you can depend on. We've all spent time driving and using the Silverado for all kinds of adventures and other standigans. Silverado was a partner with us on the Spring Tour, and they were on the Fall Tour, and god will they will be in twenty twenty five as well. Silverado brings grit, legendary grit paired with modern truck tech inside and out, massive screens and up to eight cameras and with fourteen different views to help make driving, toning, and parking all easier. We love the bull blacked outlook of the new Silverado HD trail Boss. There's a reason Chevy is America's most awarded brand for new vehicle quality over the last three years. According to JD Power, Will Compton as always has himself a ZR two that think looks amazing. Every time it pulls in the parking lot, heads turn next crank, people go to the chiropractor. That's the action it takes. So we go ahead and head over to Chevy dot com and build your own Silverado or Silverado HD and check out all the current offers on Silverwater discover a world of strength and capability, all behind the wheel of our favorite truck. To Chevy Silverado. Chevrolet received the highest total number of awards compared to all of the brands in JD Power twenty twenty two through twenty twenty four US initial quality studies. Visit jdpower dot com for its last awards. For more details. Awards based on twenty twenty two through twenty twenty four. Let's give another round of applause four. The boys in Lincoln, Nebraska, for the longest time have not been able to say they are. But now they are officially rolling that ball down the lanes. They are going boying and then just great fashion two stomping out, getting a win, going bowling, and also getting right from that twenty twelve game against the Wisconsin Badgers. Will congratulations, you boys are bowling than You've done it. You fucking done it. How do we feel?
Speaker 5: It feels amazing?
Speaker 1: Look? Feed us the SEC, Oh, feed us the SEC. We just mopped the Wisconsin Badgers. By the way, who took the number one team in the country down to the wire Nebraska pre Holgerson took Ohio State, the number two ranked team in the country, all the way down to the fourth quarter. I'm not gonna sit here and speculate where we would be if we would add Holgerson all year long. But I'm telling you this, eight wins are staring us right in the face, and it's gonna be through the SEC. And I can't fucking wait because the SEC just showed their ass this weekend. Number one, I apologize, thank you, I apologize. I did an official statement on Twitter. Crazy I was trying to be realistic. I was like, you know what, will put the sword down about the Big Ten. Let's give the SEC their flowers. They're talking about this college faball playoff picture. For the first time in a long time. I'm kind of seeing eye to eye with them. I agree. It's like, we don't need the Boise States the armies of the world. We don't need them infiltrating the college football.
Speaker 4: Also, Arizona State, I didn't say mean things about it on the lock road when we said Boise State on Arizona State, and you said, how do you think they would do against these big, bad SEC teams?
Speaker 5: Is that what I said?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you were Basically, I don't think I hang on time I see all these nonpowerf.
Speaker 1: I don't think I said anything I mean about Arizona State. I think I said. I think I said I have Colorado winning the Big Twelve. They lost, So, yeah, I'm fired up about Arizona. I said, I'm fired up for an Arizona State a Big Twelve championship game for them to go, knowing that they were ranked last and counted out. From the very beginning, I never said anything bad about Arizona State.
Speaker 4: It's beIN a been pretty crazy out there. It's been a crazy week.
Speaker 5: For yeah all.
Speaker 1: Well, because I I was having a sense of realism. You have nine teams that are ranked inside the top twenty five pretty much. You're thinking about this chaos that's going to ensue in the Big ten in the SEC between all of these two lost teams like oh, miss Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, and they just folded over the weekend to all these very below average SEC teams. And I'm sitting there watching it, and I'm not upset that I was wrong. I'm happy. I'm elated that I was wrong, because I was like, you know, the Big ten really does have the best teams going for him right now in the SEC, especially like guys like Paul Finneybaum, a lot of our busts in the back, they're all they're all pro SEC. It's like, oh, they kind of are average. They aren't who we thought they were. The SEC is yes, And now we're sitting here in a spot where Jack I want to I have to say sorry to you. I came in last week, was trying to start chaos. I was like, hey, it seems like Tennessee's gonna be the one two loss team who's just gonna be unlucky in this all matter because Alabama's been handling business since you guys beat him by three points out in Tennessee. Sucks to be Jack. Sucks to be Tennessee, Jack. Are you gonna just take this from him? Are you gonna just sit there? Well, bam, and all these other teams have their have their cake about it. I was trying to get you worked up, and now I apologize because.
Speaker 5: You guys have a shot now as well.
Speaker 1: Oh, we can know how much the SEC shit down their leg over the weekend.
Speaker 6: Well, it's looking like as long as all the teams play out this falling weekend that we can have a rematch us Georgia in eight verse nine, which would be really intense.
Speaker 1: Time out Tennessee versus Georgia and the SEC Championship in the College Cultural Tennessee's National champion Championship.
Speaker 4: You guys don't which is the best case scenario for Tennessee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, George, Georgia doesn't have anybody this week.
Speaker 7: SEC Championship Gia, Yeah son, hang on, No, George's got to get past Georgia Tech. It doesn't matter for the SEC championship.
Speaker 5: Oh man, that sucks, but.
Speaker 1: They do go.
Speaker 4: You Tennessee doesn't want to play an SEC championship?
Speaker 1: Oh want to?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Extra game?
Speaker 6: Also, you gotta go play Texas. And then there's just too many factors that go into that that scare the ship out of me.
Speaker 4: There they right now, they have Easy Street on their way to the college football playoffs.
Speaker 5: It's just I, I guys, I am so sorry a Taylor, I am so sorry.
Speaker 4: I am so sorry for sure apologize actually for.
Speaker 1: A week falling off the horse, acting like the SEC is that conference. They're in such a place that they don't want to be a part of a champion chip game because they're too scared of all the variables going into a collegeball playoff.
Speaker 5: That's not the SEC.
Speaker 4: Everyone talks no ever, any time, anywhere, and he plays the SEC.
Speaker 8: They don't want any part of.
Speaker 1: Hey, I don't think I want to go in the SEC championship because it makes me nervous.
Speaker 4: He said the words, he said the words scary. He said, he's scary.
Speaker 1: Over here.
Speaker 4: When he's like, dude, they don't want to go.
Speaker 1: They don't want to go this.
Speaker 4: They don't want to it's the easiest thing for Tennessee. And when you know what, when Tennessee's in the playoff, because my boys will be the Music City Bowl, play to god, I'll be rooting for Tennessee unless they're playing Oregon. But they're playing in the house date for sure, absolutely would love Tennessee to win that game. But hey, let me just say, let me unless Tennessee has to play.
Speaker 1: Well, which would be the winner of the if we didn't play Georgia.
Speaker 4: Hey, I want to just say to you, thank you for you to go in and have a strong stance you had last week after years of you and me sitting arm in arms, side by side saying the Big ten is the best conference and then have a apps in judgment, which, yeah, it hurt me, and I think I say company, yeah, little just not even getting sleep and stuff like that. Is the diaper changes, the hey do you minds? All the hey do you minds? They can wear any guy. And so I'm I got my daughter out in Michigan this weekend. I'm thinking, man, my my best friend's changed, and I'm really having a hard time being president with my oldest daughter because I was so hurt by this. But now, dude, and also a lot of people they would still stand ten toes down.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: That's why the SEC is so good, as as we could just beat up on each other, and that's how it all works. That's why people take advanage. Just for you to come in here and get back to reality with me. Brother, come here, Come on, that is amazing.
Speaker 5: Give me South Carolina. Give Nebraska, South Carolina.
Speaker 1: We're beating anybody's ass right now.
Speaker 5: Line them up.
Speaker 7: We're not Nebraska the easiest game of our schedule.
Speaker 5: No, sir, you guys almost lost the Miszoo.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Missouri is ranked. Miszoo is not that good. I don't know which Missouri team you're watching. They started out not so good.
Speaker 5: Team, the team that lost thirty to nothing in Alabama.
Speaker 7: They started out.
Speaker 5: Alabama just got by Oklahoma.
Speaker 7: That miss they started out, they started out not so great.
Speaker 5: Saying I'm upset too. I live bet at Alabama three times.
Speaker 4: Three times.
Speaker 5: I live better at them three times. I saw JP betweeting. I'm like, yeah, bro, listen.
Speaker 4: In a weekend we talked about a man can only take so many. Would do your minds before you come in with pisson vinegar like this? I get it man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, boy, talk about how Nebraska would be your easiest game.
Speaker 7: They wouldn't be our easiest game because we did just play Wafford, but it would go Wafford old dominion Nebraska. Okay, Missouri, you think out all the big ten, I think Missouri is better than Nebraska.
Speaker 5: Okay, not a shot in hell.
Speaker 1: We did.
Speaker 5: But that was that was a sadderfield.
Speaker 1: That was.
Speaker 4: But that was pre Ogerson, Preogerson JP.
Speaker 1: Out of all people, you're gonn sit there and say this, Holgerson guy's not a difference maker. He's a difference Putting the sat back with the tight ends isn't a difference maker that. But Matt Ruhle just put his ego aside. Everybody calling for him. Had to make a tough decision and brought in Dani Holgerson.
Speaker 7: Tough decision that might have been the easiest decision I'm seeing.
Speaker 1: You know how people get when a head coach is sitting there like, oh, how are you gonna make a decision now when you're paid millions and millions of dollars that you think this is the.
Speaker 5: Best move to bring somebody new in.
Speaker 7: Everybody wanted him to do that.
Speaker 1: All to say you don't think him going with Holgerson oversider field is not a pivotal decision.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's a great decisions worth two games. I'm not going to be like, this guy is the greatest offensive coordinator in the country.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying he's the greatest. I'm saying we mopped the Wisconsin team who took Oregon all the way down to the wild the great the best team in college football. So if we have Holgerson, we beat Ohia State. We don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean, I hope y'all would You're right, I don't want.
Speaker 4: To speculate, but yeah, but probably I.
Speaker 7: Would want y'all to beat Ohio State. I want Nebraska to be the best team in the Big Sorry, here's a question, speaking.
Speaker 4: Of Ohio State. Does Indiana deserve to be in the color for the playoffs?
Speaker 5: Yes, they deserve it. Bro I would say.
Speaker 1: When they got out, when they when they got their ass kicked by Oha State over the weekend, which was very was was disappointed possibility. I'm sitting there and I'm like, God, damn, the case now for Indiana to be out is very much alive in there. But then you flip over to fucking oh, Miss Alabama. These teams that are just dropping that they should not have dropped. Like we we will have fun and talk about the fall of the SEC and will badger each other and try to get it under each other's skin. But I mean, Garrett Bama cannot get moffed by Oklahoma, miss Ole Miss when they have everything in front of them, have paid for the roster that they've paid for. Offense, you cannot drop that game. You cannot drop that game.
Speaker 4: Couldn't do it, couldn't pull it off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a tough one, especially seeing how Old Miss went down Colorado.
Speaker 5: You cannot lose that game.
Speaker 3: Jordan Hare is cursed. I mean you heard Nick Savan say it on game day. That place is cursed. Everyone knows that from watching the last game. Like I'm glad we play Auburn at home this weekend because if we if it was there, I don't like it at all, which is crazy to.
Speaker 5: Say, but what I see is Venables. Venables.
Speaker 8: Venables.
Speaker 5: Yeah, his smile the entire game of my. Oh my, he's got like a villain.
Speaker 3: He's got a villains mo. I mean, they ran basically Vandy's offense scheme against US. Ran the ball, which is crazy that we still anticipated the pass. We played three three five the whole game.
Speaker 8: We didn't blitz.
Speaker 3: We blitzed with fourteen seconds left up forty two to seven against Old Miss two weeks ago, and we blitzed like four times against Oklahoma. Doesn't make any sense to me. Offense, it was pretty bad. I mean, where we've had success is running the ball, and we try to do it again and force it.
Speaker 8: Sometimes you gotta throw it.
Speaker 3: When Ryan drops his first pass, I was like, oh, we're.
Speaker 8: In for one, we're in for one. And he did a fucking TikTok with baby Grunk.
Speaker 4: That's the issue right there is the issue influence Ba's dad.
Speaker 8: But we go all the way to go.
Speaker 3: All the way to Norman to kick a field goal, and but yeah, it's not good, not good at.
Speaker 5: All, especially when it seemed like you guys could.
Speaker 8: Well also kind of control well before the game starts.
Speaker 3: Because Ole Miss loses, Alabama wins against Oklahoma, wins against Auburn, you're guaranteed in the SEC Championship and the playoffs.
Speaker 4: See that's that's that's the mindset of a guy who's seen a lot of championships. He sees he sees a path to the SEC champion.
Speaker 3: And you go out there and you fucking do nothing, absolutely nothing.
Speaker 4: Now that I didn't get to watch the game, I was in an arbor. Did Oklahoma storm the field twice? Twice?
Speaker 8: They one with twenty eight seconds left?
Speaker 1: Are we.
Speaker 8: That they can't see a clock?
Speaker 4: Are we getting to a point because every time Alabama loses, the team storms the field. Are we going to get to a point soon where we're not storming the field anymore against Alabama? Is that reign of Alabama over? Is the question?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 8: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I think what sucks is that debor has just inherited all this ship that Alabama's given to everyone for the past.
Speaker 1: I think Oklahoma storm because they've had such a bad, very under under expectation year, They've underperformed all year long.
Speaker 8: That it was well, they ruined somebody's season.
Speaker 1: Right, Why? Right? I would say, not necessarily Alabama, but the thought that they just took down Alabama with everything they've went through all year, just underperforming and then having a performance like that. So, like I mean, Nebraska fans were coming on if they won by a field that's the first Bowl game for sure, for sure. I'm just saying, like probably the psychology.
Speaker 4: Bro the longest drive in college football. It's not necessarily it's.
Speaker 1: It's not that we made a bowl game. It's just the pain that has been endured for a decade, Bro, for a decade.
Speaker 5: They're happy.
Speaker 1: They they didn't storm the field like we just upset a team, like they were slowly coming on the field celebrating with the players. Because the senior class, some guys that stuck, that stuck around, that stayed with the team, that whether they declared for the draft or hit the portal go somewhere else, like the group of seniors that stayed. It was just like a this is a massive win for the community, for the state, for the end.
Speaker 4: Who for the end, Who's who's that nose tackle zero? Polar Bear?
Speaker 1: Yeah, polar Bear is polar Bear is zero and then Tye Robinson is nine that that polar.
Speaker 4: Bear kid might be my favorite player on Nebraska. Just always going he's he's a senior, right.
Speaker 1: You could be having you be You're probably thinking a tie.
Speaker 4: Whoever the big dude that when we went to Michigan and we saw Mason Graham and then.
Speaker 1: We went to down like the press conferences that talk about this is what this is why you play for Nebras.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen the press conference. I'm talking about the big thick boy in the middle.
Speaker 1: I mean, you got zero, you got tie?
Speaker 4: Should we tie? Real quick?
Speaker 1: That one's tie the other one there, they're very similar. Both have buzzed heads, big corn fed white boys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just grinders. Yeah, this one's Nash.
Speaker 1: Number nine is tied Robinson.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he just gets a senior.
Speaker 1: Nine.
Speaker 4: That's who it is. That's who I'm looking at.
Speaker 1: Nine. Grind Yeah.
Speaker 4: Just seeing the effort from that boy, and he's a senior, right, Yeah, Okay, I that's that three times. That's that's the kind of ship. That's that fires me up for a kid like that to have the motor he did. We when we saw him against Colorado. Dude, I'm fired up for Nebraska. Congratulations again, that's amazing. Bowl game. What are we thinking? You you want the same thing as Michigan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I kind of forget how the bowl games factor. But if we win, when we beat I with this week and we're seven and five, almost another underdogs, I would say there'll be four teams getting into the collegewall playoff from the Big Ten. I would say Nebraska will be the one that whatever whatever bowl game gets first pick a Big ten will probably be salivating to.
Speaker 8: Get the get Nebraska.
Speaker 5: So I don't know what that is.
Speaker 4: One like a Capitol One Bowl, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know how the bowl games. I don't know how they sort their especially.
Speaker 4: With it with a new playoff. Yeah, I wouldn't have any look.
Speaker 5: At our standings, go to our standings.
Speaker 1: Play Vandy, Yeah, you're gonna have You're gonna have pretty much all of us tied. Well, I mean, oh, you guys have one.
Speaker 5: I hope you guys win. If you guys meet Ohio State, we will all sit in.
Speaker 1: There being So that's what I was gonna say, Like like, I would almost assume that they'll be salvator to try to get the Nebraska fans do that.
Speaker 4: So, going off Michigan and house State as it stands right now, Ohio State's fared by twenty and a half points as it stands right now. Hey, now here's here's here's news. You put a fifty and you know what, uh, House State put on Northwestern only thirty one and they let him score a touchdown. So this is this is the reason why I believe, and I'll talk more about this in the locker room. I believe that this is maybe the lock pick of the year. Michigan plus twenty and a half. Okay, you're gonna say no, no, no, no no, but there's a huge possibility as well. But if you look at just the time that I was at Michigan and we are like when I was at Michigan, we were terrible. I got to I gotta change to speak to the team today or sorry. On Friday before the Northwestern game, was they put up the most points ever? Is that a coincidence? All the fans decide, But I spoke to them and I even told them that, like, hey, I was asked, so thank you for bringing back the culture of Michigan. It was amazing. When we were as bad as we were, we ended up going seven and five one year. We were fighting for that six and six. We would always be, you know, double digit underdogs against Ohio State and twenty thirteen, I believe it was when Ohio State was banned because of the little tattoo scandal from going to any bowl games. They were undefeated. We were we had five losses, four losses about that five and it was forty one forty two with us with the ball going for two at the end of the game to win it, and we had no business being in that game. This is a week where if there are large lines on rivalry underdogs, this is the time to take those picks. You got to take those picks because it's just something about those colors versus you have the colors and seeing them and the hatred. They just have a way of playing up because we know Ohio State has paid for all their talent. Ohio State has maybe the most talented team in college football. Well they put all the other win a national championship. I don't think so. But you got Michigan, who they've lost a lot of guys, They lost a head coach, they lost their quarterback, all in the time that the transfer portal was going on. So once they leave, Searon Moore gets in. Now the transfer portals, like the Tier two or three guys, you haven't had a good chance to grat that chunk of the people that were grabbing them, like Indiana was, like Nebraska was, those types of things. I think they play up this week and I think covering twenty and a half is huge.
Speaker 5: There is a world.
Speaker 4: There is Michigan just owns Ohio state mentally, and they've done the last three years in a row, and they go into Columbus, Ohio and they shocked the world. That is a possibility. You haven't seen him play like this this year against Northwestern fifty points, running the ball on the ground. We had a two minute there was a minute and twenty seconds left, seven and.
Speaker 5: Six at halftime.
Speaker 1: There was a they might heyl That's when I saw the score.
Speaker 5: We just want to check this out.
Speaker 4: I was thinking the same thing seventeen six. I was thinking the same thing. But when we go literally we there's a minute and twenty two timeouts left and we have the ball and they threw the ball. Michigan twenty twenty four, Michigan Wolverines through the football and scored a touchdown before the half and then got the ball right after the half scored again, just saying, man, team's looking different.
Speaker 1: It was almost ten six going and a half time.
Speaker 5: Yes, well you guys mocked him.
Speaker 1: I was just when I was checking the scores, I was like, yes, north West was playing this a little too tight.
Speaker 4: Underwood was at the game. Bryce Underwood was there.
Speaker 8: That's why up a little bit.
Speaker 4: I had a lot of chains on for a high school football player. I'll say that he had a lot of chains on. That makes me a little bit nervous.
Speaker 1: He was rolling.
Speaker 4: He was rolling like twenty people too, also making dude.
Speaker 5: He had an entourage.
Speaker 4: He had a little he had a squad with him. He had a squad, the Chorty kid. They he had a bunch of people with him. Stallion's was not there. Sallion was was in the parking lot. He's not a lot in the building, I don't think. But Chris Bryant was like, hey Taylor me. Bryce says, hey man, good to meach is your first game. He's like, no, I've been like four of them. Oh my fault. He definitely had a he had an ore about him. I'll say that he had an ore he had I'm him about him. No, I wan't a big dog, but he definitely had no fucking clue who I was. All good, all good, Just go and win games. Brother, you don't have to know who I am. Don't ever open up that DM that I sent you three weeks ago about coming to Michigan. Do it don't need to. But now you calling, how much am I offering? I've committed it some money to Michigan. I do that this weekend. I told him, Hey, you guys need a little something. I got You'm not gonna do the Portanoy method. It's not gonna have two commas, but I'll help out. Let me get like a yeah, let me get one of the mini fridges named after me. You know what I'm saying, that's what a little mini fridge named after me in the in the scham Beckler Hall. But kids from LS you were calling, are calling Michigan saying, hey, we want to play with Underwood. G I hate putting salt in the wound. But that tackle from Alabama, that five star kid that everyone's raving about that's coming to Alabama we're on the street, is he wants to flip that of Michigan.
Speaker 8: So this week have depth.
Speaker 4: This is a domino. I know, I know, listen, I get it. Alabama's big and bad for now, I get it. It just lost out right right, all good, right, And I kind of just explained why that's all good. So I'm just saying there is a change of the guard happening. At Michigan. Yet it again a lot of things to be excited about. Yet again, boys, I will see you guys in twenty twenty five. No, No, I'm gonna handle my family and I've.
Speaker 1: Will state Michigan.
Speaker 4: I will gain I will watch it from home. It's gonna be amazing.
Speaker 1: I can't wait. I can't wait.
Speaker 4: And we're going to Vegas next week.
Speaker 5: Jack, are you prepared.
Speaker 6: If if Michigan doesn't cover that, that potentially goes down on you and your fandom and you carrying the torch from Michigan.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Me, yeah, if I if if we don't cover twenty and a half points, and I am sitting on the bus right now saying we're gonna cover twenty half points and we don't do that, yeah, it's on me. Sure could be on the It could be one hundred and fifty guys that play the game. But yeah, I'll be I'll be there. I'll take some of that weight on my shoulders.
Speaker 1: I get it. JP. Where is South Carolina at were you guys position? Because obviously I love just the roads there. Would love a South Carolina Nebraska game.
Speaker 7: Just for us, for for the path is there? If South Carolina does make it. We're going to piss off almost the whole country because we would be the only three loss team.
Speaker 1: And no matter what I believe is that, like is there a path where the country?
Speaker 7: So the biggest thing that would have to happen is Tennessee losing to Vanderbilt, and I think if that happens and we beat Clemson convincingly, it is that twelve spot would I think go to US based off rankingsiuse Clemson right now in the AP is ranked like thirteen.
Speaker 1: You probably also need Texas to beat Georgia, right.
Speaker 7: Who was Clemson fourteen?
Speaker 1: Might?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Clemson might be twelve, But would you also.
Speaker 1: Need Texas to kind of be Georgia just to make it that much more definitive at that point.
Speaker 7: That's in the SEC Championship, I think from yeah, like one of those ones. Yeah, really, we would need my That's what it is. We need Syracuse to beat Miami so that Clemson goes to the ACC Championship and that we have the win, a big win over the ACC champion.
Speaker 4: You got to bet all those games.
Speaker 5: I truly would love that chaos.
Speaker 1: Well, what's crazy is Clemson moving up to Michigan beat Ohio State just for next week. We'll come in and we're back shitting on the Big ten, like the Big Ten. How do they lose?
Speaker 5: No, no, we're not on the Big ten. No, I know, but it's a conference just this time of year.
Speaker 7: Hey, look how dumb this is though, because this past weekend, South Carolina was ranked eighteen and Clemson was ranked seventeen. Clemson beat Citadel, they moved all the way up to twelve. We'd beat Wafford and moved two spaces over to sixteen. How does Clemson go all the way to twelve?
Speaker 4: Sets up this weekend?
Speaker 7: Yeah, but it's just dumb.
Speaker 1: Like you know, Sweeney's got some connect on the end whatever, you know he does. Dude, the chaos this weekend and all of football. Really, you were mentioned the rivalry, rivalry underdogs like divisional underdogs in the NFL this weekend. Yeah, you got the Browns, you got the Titans, you got the Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Cowboys. Man, that game was insane to miss Pat's by the Commanders. Yeah, crazy, the last one of the And dude, here here's the problem. Even though the Cowboys won, both teams did try to lose. Both teams try to lose that game but being an eleven personnel and twelve personnel offset gun for the Cowboys in four minute the most blasphemous fucking thing I've ever seen in my entire life. That is crazy. Thirteen personnel run the ball, two hands on the ball, staying in bounds, no penalties.
Speaker 1: That is the rule.
Speaker 4: Is a four minute under center run, power run, duo run kick. Yeah, bullshit, dude, just crazy, just because yeah, boot I get yeah, yeah you can, you can, you get the little bit.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just.
Speaker 4: Will as a special teams guy.
Speaker 6: At the end of that Cowboys commander's game, they kicked that on side and Cowboys snagged.
Speaker 5: You gotta go down. You gotta go down in the game. But because then you have a chance he shot there at the end.
Speaker 6: But if that's you, though, and you're that guy and you got a clear lane to the are you going to the No, No, I'm going down.
Speaker 4: You're a team guy.
Speaker 5: I'm going down.
Speaker 1: I'm slide. I'm doing something. I might go ahead first ive you know what I mean. Yeah, fumble, I might fumble.
Speaker 4: You gotta go down to the one.
Speaker 1: I'm not getting hot even if I got howked, I'm gonna step on him like Oldon did the fifty eight or fifty.
Speaker 5: Six last night for the Rams.
Speaker 1: Forgot m v P.
Speaker 5: To get into the conversation for sure.
Speaker 1: In the conversation, he's on pace to break the rushing record Eagles touchdowns.
Speaker 4: Like they're showing more and more than that team right now.
Speaker 1: The physicality of the Eagles. Man teams playing them close until halftime and then it just Eagles lean on them. Cats are not Like I thought the Rams had a good shot to beat them, and they just don't have the They just don't have the horses to do it. Yeah, Bro, Yeah, jerkin beef, jerky, some jerky. Yeah, he's got he's got some beef.
Speaker 4: Take it over, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: A lot of my, A lot of.
Speaker 1: My, A lot of puts him on his back and talk shipped to him when fist gets his sack. My lot of put verse down on the ground is like talking ship to him and then verse just runs through his face. Bro. I mean, what a matchup. The Rams got a great young D line, Bro. They all their starters across the D line for the Rams are all they're all draft picks in these last two classes. Like they're they're gonna be nasty they're gonna be dangerous, bro. But the Eagles just have such a good offensive. I mean, they're running game, they have a j Brown. I mean, if you want to bet on the Eagles.
Speaker 5: DraftKings. DraftKings.
Speaker 1: By the way, DraftKings like hand up, just and Jefferson didn't get your touchdown pass?
Speaker 5: I know we're trying to score touchdowns.
Speaker 1: Let's get to this.
Speaker 5: Draft Kings.
Speaker 1: Get eating some holiday shopping done this weekend. Good pick up some touchdowns. They're on sale at the DraftKings Sportsbook, unofficial sportsbook partner of the NFL. What else would you expect from the number one place to bet touchdowns. DraftKings has a door buster, profits boost and bet one get one promotions on all types of touchdown bets. Be sure to check out the DraftKings sports Book gap all weekend for flash deals that will have you dancing in the end zone. The boys will be posting what our touchdowns are going to be all week long. You got games on Thursday, Friday, College football on Saturday, NFL again on Sunday. Grab some touchdowns with the Draftings Sportsbook. They're on sale from Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday. Download the Draftings Sports Book gap and use code bus to opt in. That's code bus b US only on DraftKings.
Speaker 5: The crown is yours. Uh yeah, bro, what a call by Delaney.
Speaker 4: What a call? Yeah, that was the most insane stat dude. Yeah, just took that out of nowhere. Most ninety eight yard touchdowns this season. Great, thank you, Delaney. And then it calls an n w I.
Speaker 1: And he drops that text in the group chat on Westbrook and I'm watching the Vikings game just getting so pissed off. There's one that they had a nice deep one to Justin and he got held on a on a p I. He kind of had to track it differently. Yeah, man, I was so mad.
Speaker 5: Dude, We've got it to Justin Jefferson.
Speaker 4: It's here to the point where we have to hit one of these Bet the Boys parlays. Just by the end of the season. It'll have don't even think about a streak right now. Let's just think we're running out of time, Josh Jacobs. But dude, I thought about that. You had three touchdowns. I was thinking, oh man, this is gonna be my guy this week. But I just feel like when you have that many touchdowns and next week it just doesn't happen.
Speaker 1: We we all all we have to we have to guess right, and the Lions know they don't have to guess right on the Lions. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: When I saw Jamiir Gibs again, I'm like.
Speaker 4: The only time Jamiir Gibbs doesn't score is when we bet on Jamior Gibbs. It's like the kiss of death for those guys right now. The only reason why NFL players should watch the locker room is to make sure that they're not picked.
Speaker 1: Have y'all?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think we got him.
Speaker 1: I think should be the one game this year he didn't score, should have been the lineup so much so that we eliminated him like we did Derek Henry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you might as well just called DIBs on him this week.
Speaker 5: I want to get in the trenches again.
Speaker 1: I feel like I got to get one that's like west Brooke esque.
Speaker 4: Westbrook is the most insane, the most insane. But I love how we have not hit one, but we still want to keep moving the gold post back far. Let's just get even more.
Speaker 1: Dang Hey, bow knicks, bow knicks, bow knicks. Bro I don't hate it, but dutcheons. I'm just talking about him in general offense, Rookie of the Year and Bro and.
Speaker 4: Those who are listening to the show. Right after we filmed this, we were flying to Chicago to do Pro Football Football show. Great opportunity for you to put it down bake Cat's.
Speaker 5: Throat that we already started to. We already started to last week with bow Knicks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's a true professional man.
Speaker 5: Yeah he's a bow lever, now that's what he says. But yeah, Bro bow Knicks, he's.
Speaker 1: Humming about nineteen since October has started, since October football almost nineteen hundred passing yards, fifteen touchdowns and two interceptions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they Broncos got their guy.
Speaker 5: They have a great defense. Broncos could get spicy.
Speaker 1: They should have if they can get their field goal blocked by the Chiefs. Should have beat the Chiefs. But this is a real This is a real football team right here. Isn't like that, This isn't like a question mark like I would say, you could put a question mark now on the Houston Texans. Say it again, like the Broncos aren't a team that has like a question mark on him. Like they're a solid football team who could win in the playoffs. Who could win a game or two in the playoffs. They don't have a question mark like I would say the Houston Texas e qu I just feel like something's up in Houston. Something's going on on the sophomore slump a little bit. I mean, and they've got so many.
Speaker 4: Stats.
Speaker 5: I'm surprised that they're not.
Speaker 4: You know what it could be? You know what it could be. Stefan Diggs, he's hurt, right, I know, But I'm talking about culture wise. When he was in Buffalo, people talking about culture all the time, those types of things maybe comes in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know about this one guy.
Speaker 1: Bro, you got tanged down Nico Collins in that room. It's not like they're leaning on Stefan Diggs to be the guy. I mean, he's not.
Speaker 5: It's not terrible, No, it's not at all.
Speaker 4: He's playing wells.
Speaker 1: Probably had a better stat line from his rookie season up to this point than he does now. Yeah, he came up with something crazy last year. Do the Titans now correct me? Because I haven't followed the division with the AFC South.
Speaker 5: They got a shot, Oh, they got Tans have a shot to win it.
Speaker 1: We lost.
Speaker 4: We talked about it. Last week, like the Houston Texans, who were like, we just thought we're gonna run away with it. Their only game up, like two games, right, Yeah, like the Titans the chance to go and win it. Twenty nineteen, you said, actually this last week you said twenty nineteen, you said.
Speaker 1: That, Yeah, you're in one game at a time. The Jacks, I'm not.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's dumb.
Speaker 5: I'm done. I'm done betting against the Lions.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Why done?
Speaker 1: Well, because all these it's all these bigger lines. I'm thinking they'll win. I'm not saying they're gonna lose. I'm saying they're gonna win. But one of these teams will cover. But I'm done against the spread. They might be under or they might be just however.
Speaker 5: Many lost they have lost the spread.
Speaker 4: They've only lost to the spread this year.
Speaker 1: Let me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, that's a tough one. I think they're like six and a half point underdogs.
Speaker 1: Hey they I mean they can Titans can win. Bro I mean the Commanders. You gotta you gotta the way that the Cowboys are playing. You gotta beat down a team like the Cowboys. It could be kind of everything could be kind of catching up to the Commanders a little bit not catching up like they're a bad team, but they're obviously beatables. Drop a game like that, especially when you play poorly at special teams. Special teams is deciding football games. Kickers Bears win if they don't get two field goes.
Speaker 4: Blocked and uh interception that ends up being a DP. I puts him in the one yard line. It's and you bring up the Bears. Bears are playing the Lions Thanksgiving. Yeah, ten and a half point underdogs.
Speaker 5: They're gonna cover, are covering.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I was looking, dude, I was looking at it last night and I was I was rewatching because I was flying all day yesterday. I was rewatching the Bears. Vikings and Caleb Williams. Some of the throws he's making are fucking insane. He was doing piss missiles to Keenan Allen. He was actually dishying all over the field. It's a it's a world where maybe ten and a halfs not crazy.
Speaker 5: Well, look the way the way the gambling gods treat me. I'm gonna take the Lions.
Speaker 4: This week, which means they're not gonna check out the locker.
Speaker 5: Room, which shows that the Bears probably gonna win this game.
Speaker 4: It all depends on how you bet. Yeah, but you did get You got Can's City when you finally bet on. I'm sorry you got Bills two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I should have took the fucking Panthers. Panthers covered against.
Speaker 4: I know, I know, God damn they were. They Pants came back a little bit right because they were.
Speaker 1: Bryce Young was looking nice. Bryce Young has been looking good since he came back in.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, I don't know. Something's up with the Chiefs too, Like are they just gonna do this bullshit the whole year where they barely win games?
Speaker 1: The trust? I'm with you, I'm trying to I'm trying to just pick at my brain and just say, all right, where where could I be? Where could a blind spot be with the Chiefs? The Chiefs could just be fucking around, like just seeing what what works best.
Speaker 4: Let's let's try to find new phone. It's like us bet the boys parlays, but they're winning them, and like they'll try to funk around and see different ways.
Speaker 1: They're sitting in their staff rooms and just looking at hey in the red zone. Let's get worthy going a little bit let's see if this package works.
Speaker 4: Right, They're still they played the regular season like a preseason.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just trying. I'm crazy with you. They don't seem strong.
Speaker 1: They don't seem strong, but they the way they lost nine and one, whatever the record is, but ten and nine and one, it's ten or nine and one, right, ten and one? Yeah, ten and one? Correct? Their ten and one is not this dominating like you said, Lions Eagles to where.
Speaker 5: They're just starting to press team.
Speaker 4: If the Chiefs played the Lions right now.
Speaker 5: Lions being up by double digits, you think.
Speaker 4: You would think Vegas would put I would Chiefs at like minus or plus ten and a half. Dog, I'm telling you, the Lions are that fucking good right now.
Speaker 1: They probably go Lions minus two and a half and the Lions will win by like twenty points.
Speaker 4: It is wild. I mean they did their defense, like you said, suffocates you. They just they will not let you go anywhere. And their offense is a fucking machine. They scored twenty four points this weekend and it was like one of their worst point games.
Speaker 1: You know that, you know who?
Speaker 5: I'm like, fuck, that line could.
Speaker 1: Be done right now. The Niners, Oh yeah, dude, I know, and Kittle had himself a day yesterday, and I am so fucking stupid.
Speaker 4: Why because you didn't know brock Party was out.
Speaker 5: I officially changed my pick.
Speaker 1: I saw the line move like the Niners got five and a half points or six points all of a sudden, And look when it was Friday going into Saturday War going Nebraska, Nebraska's going bowling, like I wasn't checking many of the headlines, Like I didn't know brock Purdy got binched until after I made my official not Binch, but he was hurt, Yeah, until I made my official switch. And then I'm sitting there watching the Packers beat the shit out of the Niners. And I'm thinking to myself because even when I saw a party, when he goes down, I'm like, okay, maybe some backup magic for a game. But then I'm thinking to myself, I picked the Packers when they're just favored by two and a half and the line moves three points and all of a sudden, I think that's worth going to the Niners. Like brock Purty plus two and a half is not as favorable as a backup quarterback plus five and a half, that's as dumb as it gets.
Speaker 4: It's not just brought purty. Nick Bosa was out too, Trent Williams was out.
Speaker 1: Uh, Kittles hurt, got hurt. He played right, but he's hurt now, Yeah, saying like, I'm so fucking stupid.
Speaker 5: I'm watching that.
Speaker 8: At home.
Speaker 1: I know, but again, if I would not a number one, I should have checked. I should have checked, knew that party was out. And even when I stuck to it, because I'm like, okay, maybe the backup he'll make something shake, And I'm sitting there, I'm like, do I really think this backup QB with three extra points is? What's a better bet than the one I previously already made with the Packers.
Speaker 4: I'm so stupid and Josh Jacobs to do there. He had multiple runs on the five, three or five yard line where there was no holes, and he just decided to put his shoulder and the rest of his big boys and just run like.
Speaker 1: The kids squats a g like it's insane. He I mean, I tell you, I'll tell you which one.
Speaker 4: Jordan Love Too is another one that's just like he's just throwing the rock at a different velocity than everybody else, and.
Speaker 1: He's gonna continue to get better. That's how I got. That's how it was last year. I mean they were they were finn to beat the U. Yeah, those last few minutes. What this Finn to beat their ass? I'll tell you what I was spot on about, and that was a Notre Dame Army spot on about Notre Dame Army. And before we get into Notre Dame Army, this read is from sport Clips. This football season, don't walk around with helmet hair like a total rookie. You've been in the game long enough to know that how you wear your hair matters, and just because your team mascot is a Wolverine doesn't mean you have to look like one up top. Keep your head in the game and go to sport Clips. They're pro stylists have mastered the X and os of men's hair, so you can get a tight fade while kicking back and watching some fade routes. It's called a hell mary, not a hair merry. So don't just go anywhere. Head over to the pros and Men's Hair. They will have a perfectly crafted game plan and make you look your best. No halftime adjustments needed. This week, will Compton he's the pro in haircuts. Because Shurham Sherman Young are producer in the back. He has to get a buzz cut for losing the Notre Dame Army game. We had a money line bet there. Remember the difference between an okay cutting a great cut, a sport called sport clips. It's a game changer and I will be buzzing Sherman's hair because of that asshopen. And I do want to say to my soul, I hated shouting anti America last week. For God, for religion.
Speaker 4: I know it did pain also haven't been to church in a minute.
Speaker 1: It did pain me. But I knew that that that's how the game was gonna shake. You know, in the first two drives it was a rap. Yeah, it's just a different game out there.
Speaker 9: Army scoring that one touchdown super early gave me so much hope.
Speaker 1: Just because they kept showing the quarterback and talking about how he how he's on pace for all these touchdowns in a season, and this old man he played Texas football like he's built for this moment.
Speaker 4: I was also I.
Speaker 9: I was never super high on Army. Oh, it was ever crazy about Army.
Speaker 4: Come on, come on, come, on land the plane.
Speaker 8: I just hate I hate noted it.
Speaker 9: I hate him so much. I don't want them to make the playoff. I'm pissed everybody's stroking them because they beat a military academy by thirty plus something points.
Speaker 5: It's crazy. It blows my mind.
Speaker 4: It blows my mind.
Speaker 1: You know what, You and I just think that you were like, hey, they should be in the college wall playoff.
Speaker 9: I thought they could mess around and mocked the team like that by thirty I know a playoff caliber team.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean we're having fun here.
Speaker 5: We just we want them to make the playoffs.
Speaker 4: There for the sake of this show and people watching, should we go and quickly go buzz Sherman's hair and come back so people that are watching choking joicing his head shaved.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we could put them in the sport clips share after the show.
Speaker 1: Will buzz it?
Speaker 4: Okay, but I would be I think it'd be funny if you would just cut right to shore him now having a buzz cut.
Speaker 1: We could do that.
Speaker 4: I think it'd be funny.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go ahead, let's go buz hishead. All right, we just buzzed Shirm's head. Let's go to the camera. Let's go to the back of the bus. Sureom, go ahead, reveal, Yeah, got the show gun going.
Speaker 4: How do we feel? Sure walked in.
Speaker 1: I feel good.
Speaker 8: I still hate Notre Dame.
Speaker 9: This doesn't change anything, and I feel like the the lesson I learned from this bat is don't let hatred feel a bet, but also trust your boys with a buzzer.
Speaker 8: That was actually kind of nice.
Speaker 9: It was like nice, everybody's standing around, They're like, whoa, hey, actually it kind of looks okay.
Speaker 5: I learned from sport clips.
Speaker 9: We did, Yeah, we did, and so people were even saying, like, hey, what the whole team just went buzz cuts, which would be sick.
Speaker 4: There is there is talks going on. Would you do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, if we do a buzz cup part I was prepared if army, if army one I had, I would have to be the one to get my head through.
Speaker 4: You've already put yourself in that fire.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, this was actually like, this wasn't that bad.
Speaker 4: It's not a terrible. Look. Yeah, I'd like to go a couple of guards up the mind.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, the pony in the back and we put that.
Speaker 4: So we put that in a pony before we shaved his head. That a lot of that hair is being held up by the by the the tie.
Speaker 1: Should I should I no, don't, don't don't pull, don't pull, don't touch it.
Speaker 4: The bus clean.
Speaker 1: But yeah, we should do like a make up like a parlay, a buzz cut parlay live streaming game. If our parlay doesn't hit, our whole squad's got a buzz. I'm with that with it. And if you know, fans who want to engage and and take the parlay with us, they got a buzz and they got a buzz as well. Lose, they just drop they drop yeah, hey, hey hey in the back, in the back, they drop hashtag buzz cut parlay. So if we lose, and fans who engage with us, that want to go into the parlay with us, if we lose that parlay, we all get buzz cuts.
Speaker 4: Like a nice doune like we should get Alan. We should get Alan in here.
Speaker 1: Get somebody from sport clips.
Speaker 5: Yeahn get somebody from sport clips.
Speaker 4: Yeah Alan, Alan from sports Clips.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sport clips.
Speaker 5: And I agree, it looks tune on the buzz cut.
Speaker 4: It looks better. You look, you look handsome.
Speaker 1: Thank you thank you. I feel handsome, do you? Well? Yeah, why did you stick with the shirt off'n?
Speaker 9: There's so much hair, so much hair, okay, yeah, when I just shook.
Speaker 4: My head right there, I mean that was like scattered it down.
Speaker 9: Oh disgusting amount of hair. So I'm not going to be really for the rest of it.
Speaker 4: You look, you look solid with the shaved head. It'd be interesting to see Mitch with the shaved head.
Speaker 1: I hadn't.
Speaker 10: I had a shaved head for the first twenty two.
Speaker 4: Years of my life, like buzz like that. Oh yeah, really, I.
Speaker 10: Didn't do it, so you're used to that. Oh yeah, I mean I haven't done Like my parents were like, you should just get a buzz because it's like clean cut. Fine. Yeah, and then my friends finally bullied me enough, Hey you you look stupid.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, so it wasn't good.
Speaker 5: I'm not surprised. You went twenty two years of your life just getting.
Speaker 4: In high school. High school, I had the buzz head. I had the buzz head in high school, thinking like this is probably the best move. I don't want to put stuff in my hair all ball all the time. You did rock a buzz I rocked a little bus pull it up, dude.
Speaker 10: Ye, my hairline would be tough right now with the buzz though.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, back in the day, me and Sherman High School a shaftown.
Speaker 9: That knowledge came for me purely just the amount of.
Speaker 4: Times I google. Mm hmm, that's a little little buzz. Yeah, I do that. I had a rookie haircut. Did you ever get a rookie haircut? Must be nice, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was lucky.
Speaker 4: My rookie haircut was. I had all this right here shaved off. I only had like this little part right here and then this so if I had a hat on, it looked totally normal. So my hat off, it was like it was rough. It was a rough look for a little bitead look a bit of a skinhead head.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I definitely had that American history X look to me. Look at that boy right there at the USC.
Speaker 1: Oh, everyone that right there, Our generation knows that that's from USC. Like anytime you go on Rivals and you'd see that that maroon the backdrop. Yeah, yeah, right inside their practice. He went to a USC camp, they all star camp.
Speaker 4: Yeah, showed up, balled out and then then and then immediately didn't pee killed not offer me a scholarship. Tough times, tough times. What else is on the docket, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean a lot of ships went down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, how was you took a win to Yeah.
Speaker 4: That was awesome.
Speaker 8: It was cool.
Speaker 4: It was great to have a little daddy daughter weekend. It was one of our like I think our third or fourth one. It was. It was awesome obviously when being seven, like she's understanding Michigan. She understands the Titans, like she knows that when those teams are only route for those teams. But like she really enjoyed ann Arbor. She had fun. Took her to mister Spots. I took her down to the diag. We like walked through State Street and all that. We tried to feed the squirrels, like we just had a good time and well, this will be my shadow. No free shutout. But at the game, like Dave abb Off Shanmore like all those guys like treated win like a little queen. It was awesome. She was like running around the practice field like the wall practice is going on. She's like in the middle of the field running coach Jo Leonnard just hang out and do whatever, like it was it was really cool. And then Sonny who was there, the equipment guy, he was just giving us all sorts of different he we had like they have like Jordan bags, they'll play Louis Vuitton bags. And he was like dishing it out. I was like, this is just wild, I know. And at the game. So at the game, right before the game started, like we were like on the field, you know, I warm ups usually r on the sideline. They like had me like in the fifty yard line with win and stuff like that, and Aboff goes, hey, Jordan's here, come say what's up? And I look at my day. I go, hey, listen, bro, if you Michael Jordan is here, you have to take a photo with me. It was Jordan Kobec's. He was a walk on at Michigan who I played with. He now coach for the Bengals. But I thought for a moment, bet Michael Jordan was at the game.
Speaker 5: He shout out Jordan though he was a solid Yeah, great white hope.
Speaker 4: He was like the O G great white hope in Michigan did walked on Michigan kid came in became like I think he was all big ten. I'm pretty he earned himself a scholarship, played for the Miami Dolphins for a minute. He was a captain, was a captain for the team. But it was awesome, man. Uh And what else was cool too, was obviously I was like an honorary captain. We go out there from the beginning, got a nice little applause, which is great. But Jake Long was there. Jake Long was on my flight from Nashville to Michigan. And Jake Long, you guy, you guys know this been some people who are watching the show for the first time, like the reason why I wore number seventy sevens because of Jake. Like the reason why I went to Michigan is a big reason because of Jake and him, his wife, his kids were there. Jake and I are so different, so opposite human beings, because like people were like going up to him giving him love, and you could just tell he's like uncomfortable with like people knowing who he is and like giving like celebrating him. Bill comes to me, I'm like, don't all right, thanks man, this is awesome. I appreciate you. But like, dude, Jake is like he is the seventy seven goat at Michigan.
Speaker 1: Him and John Jensen for the honorary captain stuff. Did you get to go out for like the coin toss or yeah they do that.
Speaker 4: We actually we ran out of the tunnel. I had a little video of me and Win running out of the tunnel and I pick her up. We touched the banner and then we we still with the captains walked out at the coin toss. Thirty seven white boy for Northwestern. After they shake, Hans goes with he was the boys and like jobs out the field. Alway's fucking go Oh so, who's the string coach?
Speaker 1: Pull up?
Speaker 4: This string coach that never wears sleeves for Northwestern looks like just that guy. He's just that guy. That's him right there. This dude, this dude is all about the boys. He's watching the show right now. At six am. I pulled up dude. He had a he had a T shirt, sleeves cut off the V neck with with a fat chain. It was like thirty degrees thirty degrees outside and he was just telling me how much he gets juiced up watching the Boys. He wanted me to tell you that Nebraska sucks and that Wisconsin is gonna beat you guys. I was like, I think they're gonna win this week.
Speaker 1: What's his name?
Speaker 5: Who's fucking laughing now?
Speaker 4: Who's fucking laughing now? But this dude man juice for no reason, just fucking he had a pocket full of smelling salts on him at one time. Yeah, I sniped one. We go up to the locker room. The we're like in the locker room, the boys I'm hanging out with, like the walk ons and the freshmen that are kind of like in the and like the uh you know, the overflow corner, and I'm like, boys, hey win this one broad away for a week, having a good time. What do you guys say? Kind of getting juiced up. We're all doing smelling salts together.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 4: It was awesome, dude, the boys capt by the way, great shoulders on that photo right there, great shoulders in that photo. But it was a great time.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: She had what's his name?
Speaker 9: His name?
Speaker 1: I look at the coach for Northwestern, coach Spanos, shoutout coach Spanos man, because he was Spanos in the a gap. Spanos, if you're listening, I would break you in the You're somebody who looks like dar and plays like Jane all lip no nick a teen.
Speaker 4: Also shout out Robert Fitzgerald number thirty one or six.
Speaker 5: You're a pussy Spanos.
Speaker 4: Twenty four to twenty five over Wisconsin.
Speaker 5: Spanos. You guys got whooped by Michigan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fifty to six. He told me he was the boys, Northwestern Boys. They woke up today. They said it should feel illegal to feel this good before again. He told me, good shoulders, good times, dude. But yeah, man, it was a lot of fun, a lot of fun. We uh, I want to do shout out in a free shadow real quick, and I want to shout out Harry Potter. My daughter, So my daughter these funers you're pulling up.
Speaker 1: So my daughter's daughter.
Speaker 4: My daughter's been super into like the idea of Harry Potter. Obviously, Spootober just happened. She was big into witches and all that stuff and alchemy, alchemy and wan's and brooms. Hope spoke us to the whole thing. She catches win from one of the one of the school the kids at her school about Harry Potter. So I just learned about in the first movie She kill, He kills the snake, all these things. He's the boy who lives. She's like what does the boy who lived me?
Speaker 1: Who is he?
Speaker 4: Who should not be named? All these things? So she wants to watch the movie. You look it up. It's like kids with big imaginations should not watch this movie until at least eight or nine years old. So I told her, Hey, eight, when you're eight, you can watch the movie. But we're out in ann Arbor and it's like our flights at four thirty yesterday, so we're kind of just cruising around State Street. There's like this old like bookstore, so cruise in. There we go, and they have like first edition books of Harry Potter, but then they have like the ones you would just buy like as a kid, And we bought the first book and we read like the first fifty pages of that book yesterday. And just reading the book man literally kind of makes you. It makes you like so nostalgic thinking about like I remember being eight, nine, ten years old when the first movie came out and being so fired up at the possibility of getting the letter from Hogwarts and now watching win be like I She's like, okay, so Harry Potter's eleven. I'm like yeah, She's like okay, so I have four more years. And then I could possibly get the letter. Like she's like talking about going to Hogwarts now and I'm reading the book to her and she's like stopping me, asking questions. She's like, so she she learns about Baltimore, she goes, so Voldemorre tried to kill Harry and killed the parents, Like you gotta keep reading to find out. So okay, there's different schools, like different classes in Hogwarts, like what are the And I was like, I gotta find out. So she's like super into it. Took the book to school today, so shout out Harry Potter and that nostalgia.
Speaker 5: Man, it is it is just you know, you got you got.
Speaker 1: A prepper with like some some preliminary letter, yeah or something like that.
Speaker 4: I get her going on that. She has a little a mailbox to Sannah right now. She's like funneling letters in every single day too. She's like she is Pete kid right now, all about Santa, Like she hasn't found out yet that it's all I she hasn't found out. She's so into the idea of the Wizard seven.
Speaker 5: Okay, she's got she's got maybe with school, dude.
Speaker 4: You never know, like this could be the last year that Wynn really believes in Santa.
Speaker 1: Maybe remember my story.
Speaker 4: You were like fourteen, right, Yeah, But.
Speaker 1: I was going and I was going toes with people at the cafeteria table because my parents did such a great job of being like I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, you guys, say it a midnight mass and come back. You know you past your dog.
Speaker 1: I know what you're saying, but I swear to God, I saw this man. So you guys can say what you want, but I saw.
Speaker 5: Him with my own eyes.
Speaker 1: Dude, We'll do We'll do.
Speaker 4: This thing on Christmas Eve where after the kids go to sleep, and I like, we'll watch the cameras. We like when's like starting to fall asleep all w I'll put these big boots on, I'll take big steps. I'll yell ho ho ho, like jingle these bells around And every time she pops her head out, she's like she's like, nos, she knows he's in the building. She like brings it up. She's like last year, I was like falling asleep and I heard him. I heard him, Dad. I was like, no, you really heard him. He's here. He was there. So it's Pete kidd right now and I am dreading the day, because she'll also ask me questions like that You've never lied to me, right, and I literally the thing that crosses my mind is like Easter, Bunny, Santa and Wizards. I'm thinking, no, honey, I've never lied to you, knowing good and well that she's gonna find out someday that I've lied to her face. Some day she will. Some day she will, man. I know I have worried about clips coming up sometimes.
Speaker 1: What other adreages do we have? Shura? We have because I have a shoutout as well?
Speaker 5: Game Time?
Speaker 1: Game Time you love me to rip. I have a I haven't I have a I mean it's an all right shout out, but I have a shot out. But before we get there, let's shut out game Time. Football season is here and we can't wait to get out some games it's fall. With the help of game Time, the official ticketing partner of barstool Sports, you know how much we love game Time, and now with their brand new game Time Picks feature, they're making it even easier to get to a game. Game Time Picks filters out the fluff to show you only incredible deals on great seats so you don't have to waste time searching through thousands of tickets we were looking at possibly going to this Carolina Clemson game. We saw an amazing deal on game time picks for great seats. Just pull up your chosen event and turn on the GT pick setting at the top of the screen. Or browse the best local game time picks deal near you on your game time at homepage. What are you waiting for? Go check out those Nebraska Iowa seats, those tickets right now with game time picks.
Speaker 4: What time is it? Game time is Iow? Is it at Iowa?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Love it, love it. Let's go on the road.
Speaker 1: Let's go. I'm gonna start being this confident like we've got the who knows how good of a team? I way a little streaky. I think they're on like a linebacker is their quarterback right now, they're two starting quarterbacks. I think are out like we should beat this team's ass. But yeah, let's go on the road. Let's go to aStyle environment like Iowa. Let's take over their stadium, let's take over their cattle, Let's take over their corn, take over everything everything that they love.
Speaker 4: It's good to see September willback. Yeah, it's good to see September, willback.
Speaker 5: I was so fired up watching that game on side.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you guys dominate, and you're sitting there and you're like, man.
Speaker 1: Everybody has to feel so happy that we finally just got over this fucking hump. Dude, just lighter, right brighter, because I tell you what, when we lost to UCLA, I'm just thinking, holy hell.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we all felt that too. When you guys lost the Ucla it was like, here we fucking go again. Like what if they don't even make a bowl game? I know you were thinking that also, like holy shit, how do you lose the Bruins when you go like when.
Speaker 1: You go out to a Columbus and play light and I have a chance to win that game, and then you just lose at home to the Bruins, a shitty football team dominated by him, dominated by him all four quarters. I'm just sitting We're going into a bye week, not a time you want to go to bye week. I'm truly thinking like this might happen again to us, This might happen again to us. Thank God for Hogerson man, thank god for Ogerson and all the boys for president the challenge he challenged the receivers last week I publicly stepped out talked about Yeah, you block like shit on the perimeter. If you're gonna get the rock, you're gonna block block for the rock. And the boys are The boys are humming, running backs are running through people. I'm talking about moves I haven't seen all year long. Like the boys are playing inspired football and you just see they got some juju right now. Yeah, it was a trophy you'll play for born heroes, the heroes game. Yeah, big piece of corn. Corn. No, it's like a I mean it's a pretty big trophy. We did hoisted my years there, but yeah, big game this weekend. My shot out know, her shoutout goes to great fathers, great fathers. Well, we're all very aware of the inequities that go on between men and women in parenthood, and my shoutout goes to those men, those troops, those fathers out there bridging the gap. Talking about when we talk about guys like yourself, guys like myself, Guys who are also proud enough to talk about the stats and the numbers that they put up on a weekly basis to help their significant other, to help their wife, just bridge that gap, to take on the mental loads oh, let me think about dinner. Let me make dinner. Let me do the dishes. You watch football.
Speaker 5: I'm sitting there just greasing the dishes.
Speaker 1: Yet last night Charles watching watched football. Get off your feet. You've went through hell. Let me handle this for you. Making dinner, heating up, dinner, making different dinners. Got to heat up, Charles. Gotta make cruise, Gotta make myself a little bit of a plate. We had some some Thai basil chicken I found on pintre size. Oh yeah, yeah, so I made that. Your boy look at scrubbing the dishes. I had to get a flick. I had to set it up, put the timer on, get a little flick. And my wife, she's sitting there with the two girls. They're watching football. I want to say, who who was playing on this game last night? The Broncos had just scored. It was Broncos Raiders and your boys just grinding away in the kitchen. Don't know, don't know how that photo came about. Man, You know, I got cameras all over my house, but set up none out set up the timer. I was like, oh, this would be perfect, just thinking about my girl page out there watching from afar just seeing this dad being man, just number their number. But yeah, that's my shot out, know, for shot out to the great dads out there, to the dads in the trenches, the proud fathers in the trenches, bridging the gap of inequality between husbands and.
Speaker 4: People don't talk about dads enough. Yeah, people don't get after it and understand that. We get at mom's you're the heroes of the household.
Speaker 1: You're heroes.
Speaker 4: But dad's man, Yeah, we.
Speaker 1: Got you know, I know, you saw we were at war with the UH, with the haters of postpartum fathers last week. We were at war.
Speaker 5: I mean, you've won them all, fortunately, fortunately.
Speaker 1: You know, there's been a couple, there's been a couple of dicey ones that I haven't really came back from. Like what, I don't know, I don't know. I'm sure there are a couple.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, I'm sure she had no idea what she was getting into.
Speaker 5: She did and she had no clue, you know, And I'm for her cause of pushing that.
Speaker 1: I just if I was in her you know, advisory board, it'd be let's encourage the fathers out there that are showing themselves not trying to get off your high horn, not trying to drag examples that you see out there. Clearly you has. She had no clue that we were in the middle of a joke of me venting those numbers. I remember going home that day and telling Charles, like, hey, sweetheart, just f y I I vented a little bit on the pod. I put my numbers a little bit and I had a little good time with the boys. She was like, oh, I can't wait for that clip when the clips going viral. And the next thing you know, I'm getting back from Chicago on Thursday and I see this happening, like we got another cold War coming. Boys. She had no clue what she was getting into. She had no clue what she was getting into. You see, Yeah, I saw the boys in there doubling down with her. You were one, Taylor was one, Surean was one. Sure. You might have DMed her.
Speaker 4: He probably did.
Speaker 1: Her.
Speaker 4: He said, okay to Sin Did he actually send that DM es.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he actually sent it. That's a little much, That's what I'm saying, bro, I'm like, sure, what are you doing. I was hoping.
Speaker 4: I was hoping to get under the other side of enemy lines, get her on my side. For a second and stab her right in the back.
Speaker 5: My boy u, Nick Hallett.
Speaker 1: He sent me a screenshot that he had DM her and she like laughed at his response. What did you tell her? He's like, I'll keep that between us. So there are some of my own guys working behind the scenes. But she messages me talking about how she's disappointed me being a girl dad like mentioning that kind of stuff, YadA, YadA, YadA. I'm thinking about it.
Speaker 4: She's saying it too serious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one of them. But she saw that I was starting to clap back and everything else because I said yapping for four minutes obviously again leaning into the joke like you don't know what younger you're walking into.
Speaker 5: You just know you're about to get bit.
Speaker 1: And she's like, oh, it's a girl dad, YadA YadA. And I understand where she's coming from. However, the disappointing thing is you're not doing your own due diligence on your boy. You see a clip, a viral clip, you just want to make content. You want to try and drag me through the mud, like you're messing with the wrong one. I'm the wrong example to do this with. And we're about to show you you reach, I teach you reach, I teach If anything, I'm a potential ally of her. She just doesn't know.
Speaker 4: It doesn't And you know what. The way this could work out is she could become an ally.
Speaker 1: She could be coming out.
Speaker 4: She could become an ally.
Speaker 5: But she she if she wants to come on the bus.
Speaker 4: It just depends if she wants to bend the knee or not.
Speaker 1: Send her merch for sure, need to send her merch. Yeah and great shout out right there, shirm, I was telling her at the end of my little four minute video. The next day, I had an opportunity to start pushing on Black Friday March. We got new boy mom stuff, new girl dad stuff. We got a lot of fun merch dropping. There's just sick be a fucking Wolf hoodie Taylor's got on right now with the boys up front. It's got this whole design on the back. If you guys were watching last week, you saw it.
Speaker 5: But be a fucking Wolf on the back.
Speaker 1: We got some girl dad social club stuff coming out. We got a lot of fun merch stuff dropping on Black Friday. You'll get twenty percent off. Yeah, it's gonna be all time big weekend for the boys, Big for the boys, gotta be pushing merch.
Speaker 4: Huge weekend.
Speaker 1: But you got a uh, you got a dad in mine, you got a boy mom in mine, go ahead and buy him some merch. If your dad yourself and you're looking for some merch to represent being a proud girl dad, you can buy it at our stores.
Speaker 4: And there's nothing wrong with you as a fun other buying that merch for yourself to represent, because I think a lot of fathers want somebody else to get it for them. There's no shade and going to store up Barsol sports dot com for it's lash busting with the boys and getting yourself some girl dad merch yourself. Yeah, and it's being like I'm gonna do this not only for me, but for all my kids. Yeah, so people know that I'm taking this step forward.
Speaker 1: And if somebody's expecting what better way to enter for that baby to enter the world with some girl.
Speaker 4: Dad merch or some boy beautiful, beautiful Big weekend, Fellas, big weekend for Black Friday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, big weekend for Friday and all of Barstol. Really, there's probably gonna be a lot of awesome merch on the store, store dot barsols sports dot com.
Speaker 4: That's right, what we got else? What else? Twist the question?
Speaker 1: Twist the question. Should we talk about what we're thankful for? Yes, Thanksgiving? It is our Thanksgiving episode. Should we go around the room? Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, Mitch, start us off, buddy.
Speaker 1: Let's get the worst one out of the way.
Speaker 10: I'm not starting miss bit of an attitude too well, I mean, it's just constant.
Speaker 1: Well we were okay, come on, well, you gotta remember you hurt my pockets right now, I owe you five hundred bucks for going off for nutting all over the inner mural.
Speaker 5: Now, by which, by the way, I'm assuming your entire team knew what.
Speaker 1: Was at stake here.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, I sent I sent like.
Speaker 1: Hey, you got to just throw me ball after ball for the end zone.
Speaker 10: No, I said, I sent it into uh our group chat. I was like, boys were playing for more than just championship tonight.
Speaker 5: Did you tell the opposing quarterback what was that stake?
Speaker 1: No, I.
Speaker 4: Will be I like he was playing catch?
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, that that team was. That competition in that league was really really bad.
Speaker 4: So like, yes, we should have done our homework, We should have done our.
Speaker 10: Yeah, like the stat line is impressive, but it wasn't like any like it wasn't they weren't good, so it wasn't like, Okay, I really put on out there.
Speaker 4: So what are you thankful for?
Speaker 10: On a on a on a serious note, I obviously one thing. I'm super thankful. I mean, I feel like everything it's going to be a common theam, but this being our job is something I never thought i'd see myself in. And I can't thank you enough for be like two years ago willing to take me on and bring me on a part of the boys. Thankful for everybody in the back of the bus. I mean, yeah, we're coworkers, but we're also kind of brothers at this point and really really good friends. So super happy for that. And also thankful for my family. I don't get to see them as much as I would like, but everything that they've done for me friends. Yeah, just happy for for where I'm at in life and didn't think I would be enjoying my job as much as I am. So thank you to you guys for that.
Speaker 4: That's a great one.
Speaker 1: That's a nice to do Thanksgiving man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was really good, very thoughtful.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 9: It's a hard one to follow. I'm thankful for the community that we have found here in Nashville. We've been My wife and I moved here really for this job, and we're not going back to Texas for Thanksgiving just because of her work schedule. But it is nice to be in a new area where you might not be as close with some of the friends here that you are back home or your family, but you still get invites, like Taylor's doing something at his house. We have another couple of friends that they have a friend that's doing something for Thanksgiving that we got invited to g invite everybody in the office to like a friendsgiving that we weren't able to attend, sadly, but it's awesome that, just in the short time, the community that we built, and it's really cool. So thankful for Nashville and kind of right off of Mitch. Thankful for just like the boys, all right, they happy Thanksgiving.
Speaker 4: Everyone, obviously, thank you for the boys.
Speaker 6: The camaraderie feels like this year has been a.
Speaker 4: Special year.
Speaker 6: We've built like a really good chemistry and community here which has been awesome behind the scenes.
Speaker 4: So thankful for that.
Speaker 6: Really grateful that I live in a city.
Speaker 4: That my parents live in.
Speaker 6: I know, you know, handful of these guys, you know, families live out of state, and I just constantly around myself. How grateful I am that I can just run over my parents' house and you know, use them for advice or just to hang out, and went there yesterday.
Speaker 4: So grateful too.
Speaker 6: I get to go see my two nieces in a couple of days, going down to Atlanta. We're doing thankskeeping there so and I was sick last week, so to have good health this week as opposed to last week really beneficial thing, because I wouldn't have been able to go down, not see my nieces and my friends, obviously my dog. And most importantly, I'm so grateful that Stergil Simpson is the greatest recording musician on planet Earth right now. And so if you're not on NUGS, go ahead and get on NUGS. He just played his last show of the North American too early last night or two nights ago, and he's doing something special with music right now. So on top of my family and Cirgle Simpson, thankful for you guys, for Zach Bryan.
Speaker 7: Just kidding, guys, just kidding. So there are a lot of good things happened for me this year, getting married being the number one, number one thing, but something I try to focus on this year, and I still did not do the greatest job, but trying to be thankful for all the good things that happen and all of the bad things that happened, because truly embracing the bad things does make everything else that much better, and it is hard to do, especially in that like in the moment, and even when there's like tragic things that happen, stuff like that, like embracing it knowing that somewhere down the line it's gonna make sense and that like you'll be better for it because it happened. That's what I'll be thankful for and something I'll try to continue to be more thankful for and conscious of.
Speaker 3: Everything's very nice, very nice, Yeah, very thankful for everything. All these guys have said, family, friends, this job, living in a good city. You know, it's I don't know, I feel like we're very lucky to do some of this stuff that we get to do. And when you have family and friends that back you up and like kind of cheer you on through it all is like really refreshing and nice. So yeah, shout out to you know, those little things, but they mean a lot. And hope everyone else has a good things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say I'm thankful for number one getting to do a podcast. I think getting to do a podcast with my best friend is always something that I would be thankful for, something we hit on every year. I'm thankful for you guys in the back, like that. None of this is even possible or happens without the work that you guys put in. I'm thankful for my family. I'm thankful for a moving parts. Number one, I'm thankful for my old man. I'm thankful for my dad. He started off at probably like two hundred and eighty pounds when he stopped when he went sober in July, and my old man is now down to two hundred and thirteen thirteen pounds. He texts me every week to let me know what his weight is, and he's been an awesome example to look at. So I'm very thankful for my old man. I'm thankful for my brothers who get to come down this week. There's been a lot of adversity internally with the fam since the passing of my mom, and this will be like the first kind of holiday to where everybody is together in a positive way. I feel my voice shaken, on going, hang on a second, you got this, Willy be and U dude, I'm thankful for my wife. My wife, she's been a fucking superstar. I'm thankful for a healthy baby number two, Scottie Jolee. My wife man like we had a C section. She's been in some adversity herself with the nerve stuff going on, but the way she handles it, the way she journals, the way she gets out of walks, the fact that she you know, you know, like when you're watching your wife carry around your child for nine ten months. My wife, she's also she's a business owner. She runs like two bar three studios here in Nashville, And just seeing the way that she's taking everything on and taking everything in stride allows me to you know, we're obviously two weeks out from having a baby, trying to be home as much as possible, but she allows me to continue to go out to Chicago for a quick day and get my ass back right away. Allows me to be around you guys. She knows when it's like, hey, go take a couple hours and do this. So super thankful for my family. Man, I feel going into this Thanksgiving having our family come to us. Her parents now live in Nashville. They're out in Mount Juliet, so they're a call a phone call away. That's been very good for us. My family coming in this week with my dad, my brothers, that's going to be an incredible time. My wife just shout out everybody, shout at you guys, my bust and family, and my immediate family. I am super thankful for very nice.
Speaker 4: Obviously, I'm thankful for the boys in the back. Without you guys, this show just does does not exist well. And I don't have the capabilities to do what you guys do and to bring this thing out every single week. So I'm thankful for each and every one of you for specific reasons. I'm thankful for this year. Twenty twenty four has been an awesome year. It's been so much more fun. I think a couple you guys touched on it. The fall last year was just an absolute grind. I think we all got in and over our heads a little bit. I remember, you know, looking at JP's eyes in the middle of October while he was doing the vog, doing slips and picks, doing part of a bus at the bus yeah, oh I forgot even we even did bet the bus. But those types of things and being able to like everyone took a piece of that pie, and seeing how we knew we were getting ourselves into this year, and I think everyone's enjoyed and embraced. It's it's crazy to say, but the suck of like the fall, getting after it, going on these trips consistently and being away from our home, sleeping in hotel beds like that is something that I think is overlooked quite a bit because we do travel so much and it's kind of just expected from you guys, and it is. It is fun. But I'm super grateful that for the most part, we all take it on the chin and keep moving forward and make try to make the best content we possibly can. And so I'm very thankful for you guys in the back. Obviously, I'm as always, I'm thankful to do this podcast. I think it's super underrated to have the ability and the chance because your friend, when you're high in twenty eighteen at a Chinese restaurant is like, let's start a podcast, not knowing about the inevitable end that comes with football that a lot of people kind of touch on but don't talk a whole lot about it, is like how hard that transition could be. The transition was very easy because there was a sense of purpose and a sense of being able to creatively still make something. And if it wasn't for us having that conversation and you wanted to take that leap, it would have never happened. And it's turned into something that we both never expect. And I think that's you know, we talk about a lot. I think I think you especially do a great job with gratitude and stuff like that, but just constantly hitting that home it's really important, super thankful for my wife. So three, it was a tough year, a lot of ups and downs, a lot of adversity, not necessarily for me and my wife, but exteriors outside that we're trying to affect our home. It was very it was very difficult, and twenty twenty four you've seen a lot of those things kind of turn and go into our favor. And it wouldn't be going this way if it wasn't for Tailor being the rock that she is at our house. I have a tendency to hit it more of a roller coaster when things are good or bad, and Taylor does an amazing job of staying consistent. She's also found her passions. She started a company called Nature ad Nurture with her friend Delaney, ernest wife. They are finding passion in nature and how to slow down life and just try to give something back to the world, which I'm extremely proud of and grateful for her seeking She's an amazing mom. I'm grateful for my two kids, they are outstanding. Just getting this weekend with Wind it's insane to know that we talked about it. It's like, well, she's Pete kid right now, and soon that'll be gone, and soon she will be a teenager. She's not gonna want to be around her parent so much. So having those those moments of just, you know, something she doesn't care about, like going to a football game, is super special because I know that's going to now be a core memory for her. So that was really nice. And as always, man, I'm I'm thankful for the future because I think this is not only this bus my family, but for all of us. I think we're all headed in a great direction. I'm very excited to see what happens that's itsgiving. Thanksgiving, boys, it's hard. Did you start talking about your kids and you feeling You're like, I don't want to cry right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't feel like doing that right now. Yeah. Yeah, it's way different. Man.
Speaker 4: It makes you pissed off at all people. It's like, yeah, I remember when I had a dog, when I got my first It's like, no, it's not even fucking close. It's not even close.
Speaker 1: But fortunately they'll get to find out when they hopefully, hopefully everybody has a girl, dude, And we've been hitting we've been hitting the stride too, obviously, Charles around Scotty a lot more word than she is able to be with Rue because of all the needs of Scott he has right now, and so it's allowed time for Rue and I could to connect even more. And it's just it's the best man.
Speaker 4: It's awesome. He is even the tough times too, Like when they're having a tempertation from a bad attitude about something like if you're able to be present and be like this is a teaching moment and you kind of can work through those weeds, You're like, man, maybe I am fucking doing.
Speaker 1: This right Rue. What does Daniel Tiger say, I need you to take a step back and take a breath. If you're frustrated, just take a step back. I need that right now, that that you're happy, that is going to be happy here in a second. She's very good. She's starting to get awareness with emotions a lot by like frustrated and angry and sad, and she's got this keen ability to know the minute, the second you start to get a little off guilt to her immediate go to is that day you're happy. It's like, don't.
Speaker 4: Right now, don't flip it on me right now. Kid Wynn has this insane uh like ultimate care curiosity about everything. She asked these questions that you were just like, what the fuck are we doing? It's amazing she is that kid's special.
Speaker 1: Almost didn't get out of the house. JP, shout out the boy. He dropped off him and Sitting came over and dropped off some cookies. Phenomenal cookies.
Speaker 5: I mean, buddy, what are those called?
Speaker 1: Oatmeal? Yeah? It was like one of Charles's favorites. And they are insane, like butterscotch oatmeal. Yea, the fuck, bro, They're crazy. And JP and Sitton went nuts. I don't know if you did you make them at all, JP, or was that sitting moral support? Sitting went crazy with them Butterscott's chips. Then, Bro, they're in everybody. There's like twelve of them in there. Yeah, they're crazy. Bro, shout out you guys. But everybody knows how much Rusa a fan of JP and thank god for JP. God, she almost didn't let them go, She almost didn't let them get out there. But those cookies are crazy. That's a shout out, know, Fore, shout out your boy sending me some cookies. Twist the question.
Speaker 4: Twist the question before.
Speaker 5: We all start crying in here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the shade head looks good once you take off that back part of this look.
Speaker 5: Twisted Question brought to us by Twisted Tea.
Speaker 1: Twist the Tea is a refreshing, hard iced tea made with real brew tea and five percent alcohol.
Speaker 5: Full of flavor and very refreshing.
Speaker 1: It goes down smooth because there's zero carbonation, which makes it easy to drink all day long. Twist the Tea feels fun and celebrates extreme fandom on game day. It is the perfect alcohol beverage four game day, whether tailgating, watching at the bar watching with your friends at home. Twist the tea is there to turn up your game day. So keep it twisted with the boys and grab a refreshing twist the tea today, gentlemen, the question.
Speaker 10: Twisted question this week, aliens have come to destroy earth unless you can impress them with your cooking. What dish and sides are you making to save the world.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna keep it simple, playing them a bowl of cinnamon toa's crunch with some whole milk. Let's say, go ahead and try that. Let me see get them down to earth. But yeah, I think a nice bowl of cinnamon toast crunch, we'll make peace. We make peace with the aliens.
Speaker 4: That's the taste you can see.
Speaker 1: I mean, I I'd hook them up with some tie basil chicken. But if I'm like, you know something, go to That is like you're you're extending a hand of peace and collaboration you give you take it by the cinnamon TOAs crunch. That will solve a lot of your problems. Peanut Butter San, there there's a lot of things that I would do. There's a lot of things that I would do.
Speaker 4: He's trying to be as safe as possible. Yeah, knowing that these the taste budds of these aliens will probably feel the best with cinnamon TOAs crunchy and some whole milk in their mouth.
Speaker 1: The lead alien will take a bide, will start passing the bowl around.
Speaker 5: I say, don't, no, don't do that. I got more spoons. I got more spoons.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, germs, germs, yeah, got and oh my, at each alien their own bowl. They have to have their own bowl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's a bowl of cinnamon to crunch that's been sitting for two minutes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hold on, hold on, all right, go ahead. I wouldn't make Yeah, I would make double eggs. I would do I have gone. We're dead, bro hold on now, I fuck with douviled eggs. I think it's such an underrated dish and low key. I'm kind of decent. I've gotten in this weird little world of boiling eggs and I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, hey, relaxed, relaxed, I'm kind of nicey.
Speaker 4: I do peel them, nice, I do peel them nice. Pull them there for ten minutes, cold water ice already in there, pop them in there, and I get myself a yett cup. Put one in there. I shake it around, as I said, crumbly, that thing just peels off like it's nothing. Buddies, it's nothing. So I start doing that. I'm thinking to myself, well, how can I take these these boiled ace next level? A little bit of mayonnaise in there, a little bit of hot sauce, put a little package, cut the cut the plastic squeeze you that thing on top of it, all mashed in with the yellow stuff, and then you put a little everything bagel on there. It's not hard to make, not after your reaction. Not after your reaction.
Speaker 5: We're talking about saving the world.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I'm saying I gotta make. I'm thinking to myself, I have to make something, and recently I've been making this.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 5: You know what I wanted to say.
Speaker 1: I wanted to say my uh mahallapeno apple ribs, but I know how they've tasted like at their best, and you guys haven't gotten to taste that.
Speaker 5: So part of me wanted to reel that one in.
Speaker 4: You know what we do because we just called chef kuso. But I need you to do something real quick.
Speaker 5: For sure, you get a lifeline's going to chefu.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or ship Jason, Yeah, or ship chef Jason, or chef Willie boy A chef boy are Yeah, it.
Speaker 4: Says the guy who said cinnamon tos crunch.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, cinnamon to's crunch. You take a bite of that, you're gonna know like you're in a safe space.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, I get that those are hitting missed with people, especially this time of year with the cinnamon and doesn't like no doubt, I understand. I'm I'm really flipping a coin on the devil day, especially me making it. It's like a thirty three percent chance. Now, I'm just saying, if I had to make something, that's where I'm gonna the most comfortable, confident make, actually making something, not pouring milk in a bowl. So you're hating on No, I think it's a great decision. I think it's your decision. I'm thinking to myself, I actually have to make something, not open a box, take a bowl and put milk in.
Speaker 1: Gotta you gotta go with the sure thing.
Speaker 5: Let's run the football, run the ball. Let's run the football.
Speaker 4: Oh me me talking ship? All right, to your talk? Do we want just you and me talking?
Speaker 5: Do we want and not to mention the cinnemente scrunch.
Speaker 1: You bring it. You bring in like ten boxes. You could take them for the road. Hey, go up and talk, go talk with your high counsel up there. Just bring them this.
Speaker 5: I got some bowls.
Speaker 11: Here's some spoons, here's some boxes of cementon scrunch. You can make this up there there was fun like no spoons. Yeah, all right, it is the best answer. It is the best answer those double days, though we'll probably we'd probably die.
Speaker 1: Days obviously, tier talk. Let's say Thanksgiving sides. I'm assuming your tier one is gonna be Deuvil Day. No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: I actually didn't think Devil Day's was like a Thanksgiving side. Like when I was going through my brain of of Thanksgiving sides, I didn't think to.
Speaker 5: Myself, double day, people I've done.
Speaker 4: I was thinking more of a traditional Thanksgiving. When it came to my tear talk, are we are you and I just doing tear talk and none of the boys or should we just do us too?
Speaker 5: Were gonna have three lists out there, three lists back of the bus, Taylor will.
Speaker 4: Okay, ladies and gentlemen, we're gonna take a quick break from this episode.
Speaker 1: This next sept Yeah, this part of it. We got a lock in for this next part of the conversation.
Speaker 4: All right, lock in for the next part of the conversation. Lucy is the obvious choice for the true nicotine pouch connoisseur. That's why the official nicotine pouch partner of Barstool Sports.
Speaker 1: Lucy.
Speaker 4: Pouches go up to twelve milligram strength and have a unique shape that feels great. Lucy Breakers are the only pouches with the hydration capsule inside. They're totally new kind of pouch only available from Lucy. Each Breaker pouch contains a hydration capsule that makes you open that that you crack open with your teeth before tossing and let The capsule releases a burst of flavor and helps release nicotine faster for an experience that you can't find in any other pouch. Gas station pouches get the job done, but once you try Lucy, you won't want anything else in your pocket. Get Lucy shipped to your straight to your door. Visit Lucy. Visit Lucy dot co, forward slash busing with promo code busts and to get twenty percent off your first order. And if you subscribe, you get another fifty percent off and shipping is always free. Lucy products or for adults only of legal age, and every order is age verified. Warning this park contanst nicotine. Nicotine is addictive chemical. Let's get back to the episode. You want to go first, you want me to go first.
Speaker 1: I'll go first.
Speaker 4: You do the thing, you do the thankful thing first. I'll do this first.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Okay, So when I gotta be quick because roll, Yeah, you're right, you're right, we have to roll.
Speaker 5: Okay, we be fast out there too. Not a lot of explanation, all right.
Speaker 4: Where the fuck my notes at?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: When I was putting together my sides, I thought to myself strictly the sides, because I think there's a lot of like green bean castle. To me, that's like, that's a that's a well prepared dish. I want to get to the basics of everything, except for my Tier two honorable mention is good to go to mashed potatoes. It's basic. But the way I look at Thanksgiving is this, nine times out of ten, your turkey is going to be dry. I like to take all of the fixens that I like put them into one dish, cut it all up and mash it all together, and I think mashhatoes do a great job of adding enhancing that dish. Then you take Cranbery sauce and gravy and you just d the thing over the top. Boys talking about getting fat on this day. My Tier three is gonna go to Cranberry sauce. I think it goes a long way. I didn't respect it as a kid. I respect it now. My Tier two is where I kind of get off the trail a little bit. Sweet potato castrole, Sweet potato castrole with the marshmallows on top. Two years ago, three years ago, we did a little thing at our house. Jason had to go be with his family so he couldn't cook, so Tailor and I had to make sweet potato castrole. I put it in the top oven on the top shelf. Matt Chaine was caught on fire. I started a fire in my house when people were at the house. Wasn't my best moment. That was a shit dish for the most part. With the marshmallows on it's really good. My Tier one is going to go to a Thanksgiving classic. It's something that as a kid you despise. You don't even like looking at it, But as you get older, you start to figure out why it is so important, and that is stuffing. Stuffing is my tier one, and that is my tier talk.
Speaker 10: Sean, Yeah, classics, hih, strong, finish, Okay, yeah.
Speaker 4: Tasty fat, That's what's all about them.
Speaker 1: Thanksgiving, dude, keep it short, keep it sweet. My tier three is gonna be corn, My Tier two is gonna be mashed potatoes and gravy, and my tier one shares with yours. Stuffing. You put all of those size that entire tier talk, you put them all together with the gravy on top. That is your ultimate side dish for Thanksgiving. Throw some turkey in it and you're set for a plate. Nebraska corn, Hey cream corn crimble at corn is number one corn casserole. There's a lot of different corn dishes out there, but yeah, whenever sitting.
Speaker 4: There's corn, the can dump it warming up. That's it.
Speaker 5: I'm good with that.
Speaker 4: I'm with it. Tracker food, uh oh, solid, expected, simple.
Speaker 9: Constipated, gobble, gobble, hyphenated back of the bust here talk.
Speaker 7: Rip them honorable mention. Cranberries. I love cranberry so much. I used to get them on Christmas. Cranberries and glass bottle of coke willd be wrapped up under the tree. Cranberryes is my honorable mention.
Speaker 4: Two three.
Speaker 6: This one has not been mentioned yet. It gets I don't know how it got overlooked, but mac and cheese. But it's gonna be done well. It's gotta be somebody with an older grandmother who really knows her recipe. She maybe got like the extra cheese she puts on top effort. It's already been done. Put it in the oven for a sec. Let it get a little crust on top. But I think a mac and cheese is a solid, solid dish for Thanksgiving.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna do green bean cast role.
Speaker 3: It's warm, it's got some juice to it so it can mix with stuff, and it's got a little crunch on the top.
Speaker 8: So triple threat and.
Speaker 1: Yeah and yeah, she's fine.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna go with stuffing. It's the ultimate classic. It's like iconic four Thanksgiving. You never like sit down for a meal at any other time of the year and eat stuffing.
Speaker 5: It's Thanksgiving dinner.
Speaker 1: It's one of the best sides. It brings it all home.
Speaker 10: Stuffing, Uh, another honorable mention. I guess it's not the need of choice, but hanm.
Speaker 1: Ham's a good one and for Christmas though, you're right, I don't know. You said that to create some animosity.
Speaker 4: As we wrap up the show. Can I just say one thing about mac and cheese? It's a little bit overrated to me, and when it comes to Thanksgiving it's a little bit over it.
Speaker 5: I agree with you. Can I say something else about mac and cheese?
Speaker 1: Go ahead? Off This Black Friday, Off This Black Friday. Also with the boy Scared Girl Dad Boy Dad be a fucking wolf.
Speaker 4: We got it all, got it all.
Speaker 5: Big hugs, tiny kisses. Thank you guys. Hell of an episode. Leave comments, Happy Thanksgiving,