Speaker 1: Misspelling with Tori Spelling and iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hi there, Hi, there has been so long.
Speaker 3: It has been so long. It's twenty five years.
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Is that all?
Speaker 3: Is that all?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Twenty something? Twenty yeah, twenty five or twenty six? Is that kind of embarrassing? I mean kind of in a way, probably more for me because I've never been married. I'm still single.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I'm kind of just starting over, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, but every really seems to do that and like they're off married again at second time as if you know, like, okay.
Speaker 3: I am not as hopeful as I make it sound.
Speaker 1: Really no, people keep doing it over and over and I'm like, I haven't even on it once.
Speaker 3: Why do you think? Why do you think the reason is?
Speaker 2: Well, there's more than one reason.
Speaker 3: Okay, the it's always been hard always.
Speaker 2: I know that I really intimidated guys when I was I get like younger and hotter.
Speaker 1: Whatever, because I know they used to look at me and get really scared and they just couldn't talk to me.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like that was your perception or that was No, No, I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I actually would like cry because I was too shy to like look really available and friendly or whatever.
Speaker 2: Now it's not a problem, but it's.
Speaker 1: Still it's gone through phases of going to bars back when I used to do that and smile from across the room and it didn't help, Like they just they would look and then just like guys would come up once in a while and would say, my buddies all bet me bet we had a bet that no one could approach.
Speaker 2: You like it's great, yeah, I ones, well I came up to you.
Speaker 3: But it's it's really hard for actors and actresses especially. I mean you started as a kid acting like there was nowhere to meet anybody except on set. Did you ever date actors?
Speaker 2: I dated two actors That was not my way.
Speaker 3: Is this something I should know?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: I did say which actors.
Speaker 2: Prettier than I was, and there were. It was not something I didn't like that. Oh people can look that up. No one known. Really, it's.
Speaker 3: So disappointed.
Speaker 2: No, I just feel like, I mean, what about now?
Speaker 3: What about now?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: By the way, I think you're hotter now, No, I.
Speaker 2: Don't mean me. Oh you're so sweet. Well, I have hair that's helpful and it's hard to pull off.
Speaker 3: That short, but you did it well, thank you for a long time a short hair.
Speaker 1: And it's hard to date now because you don't want to go to bars, right, I mean right now you go into bars. So it even when I did, they still didn't approach anyway.
Speaker 2: It's not easy.
Speaker 3: I feel like you need to be set up, like through friends.
Speaker 2: Okay, ready for that one. And don't don't think like Joes, you being negative. This is your story.
Speaker 1: You need to change like it's not I've had girls say that, and it's not that because I'm very hopeful.
Speaker 3: I am hey good, but I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Set up. Never have worked except when I was in my twenties.
Speaker 1: When you're a certain age, like over thirty, like thirty five, like over that age, it's never worked again. And I end up getting it out of them later. They'll say, oh, I want to set you up, and they saw your picture and they're like, yeah, so let's see what happens. And then they go how old is she? And like that whole thing comes and once that comes up killer if you're not like thirty five ish, forget it.
Speaker 3: If you ever date it younger men, yeah, I used to well, I used to do that years ago.
Speaker 2: But I don't really.
Speaker 1: I mean, now I guess I kind of yeah, I go up or down, but it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: They still don't. What do you think some dude wants to date a chick?
Speaker 1: I don't want to get into age, but do you really think they want to not date younger than they are?
Speaker 2: That's usually how it is.
Speaker 3: I think you'd be surprised. I think younger guys like older women, not older, but older than them. That's mostly who I get hit on by now now that I'm getting into forced or like young guys like early thirties, you.
Speaker 2: Look the same. Isn't that weird?
Speaker 3: That I mean, isn't that weird? Is in their early thirties it was years old? Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Some of us do a kind of like not that crazy far off, and then some are like.
Speaker 3: Holy moly, yeah it does. It happens. You look exactly. I said you had short hair on nine or two, not at all. Now you have long hair.
Speaker 2: I'm glad. Your eyesight is kind of.
Speaker 3: A terrible eyesight. I'm pretty confident. Look I look so good to her, you guys, she looks like a party. Oh my gosh. So wait, you were fourteen when you start on Charleston. Well twelve, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was a pre teen. Oh my gosh, isn't that weird?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Are you traumatized?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I was like a nine year old living in a twelve year old spot. Like I've always been like that younger, not quite able to be that be my age, always chasing, trying to look older.
Speaker 3: Always wild. I mean, you were the young one on set, though, so you probably felt like you wanted to fit in.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's such an awkward time, kidder like that.
Speaker 1: It was so any in front of me for like, you know, eventually, as I was growing, because I think I was like five feet when it started, we were all or the other girl and I were five. We were like the same height, and we started and then I kept growing and then one day, like Willie was five to five, became his height, and that's when they were like, she's a freak with her height, Like I was a They called me a what's his name, abdul Jabbar?
Speaker 3: What was this?
Speaker 1: They would play that, and I would be devastated because you know back then, how when you're a teenager you're vulnerable and it's every insult and everything right.
Speaker 3: And they were just like kidding around, No, but.
Speaker 1: They were like announcing me that way, like at the big I had. We had to go on stage one time for a like I think we had season.
Speaker 2: We were picked up for another big season or something, and we had this like.
Speaker 1: Huge party, but it was like a state and they used a mic and they announced me that way, and I was devastated.
Speaker 3: Who announced you?
Speaker 2: I don't remember. I mean I was a kid.
Speaker 1: I don't know, you know what I mean, but it was like five' five is not. CRAZY i MEAN i.
Speaker 3: Grew a little bit after, that, obviously but well with other members of your, cast except For, scott are not.
Speaker 2: Tall, No no one Grew the boy did. Some he never was very. Tall, yeah he grew, some but nobody else.
Speaker 3: Grew about to, say he was never very.
Speaker 2: Talkative no, tall he was tall.
Speaker 1: KID i don't know what he is, now but he was like really, little you, know because he was like probably eleven.
Speaker 2: Or something like.
Speaker 3: That you guys had a, reunion.
Speaker 2: Like bought a graph. Session, okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: And you hadn't seen anyone for. Years, no AND i tried.
Speaker 2: Getting together With nicole that played my.
Speaker 1: Sister we actually had plans to do, it and THEN i texted, like, hey, okay are we?
Speaker 2: Gonna are we? On and THEN i just never heard. BACK i was, like what? Happened you? Know so that was. That but then we had a reunion after AND i, said what? Happened why did you just? Disappear we were.
Speaker 1: GONNA i thought it'd be so neat now to get together and talk about. Everything and she's, like oh, NO i guess my daughter must have just deleted stuff OR i don't.
Speaker 3: Know, well she's gone through a lot of.
Speaker 1: Stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah how long you've been doing this?
Speaker 3: Podcast a little over a? Year do you like?
Speaker 2: IT i love?
Speaker 3: It are you at?
Speaker 2: Home are you at iHeart?
Speaker 3: Right i'm at iHeart right.
Speaker 2: Now it looks so comfy and, cozy it.
Speaker 3: Really, Is and you look like you're In. HAWAII i. KNOW i thought this would be, fun making me really. Jealous, cute it's really.
Speaker 2: CUTE i really should be, there wouldn't that be? NICE i was just In. Europe actually that was. Interesting oh what?
Speaker 1: Part, YEAH i was In austria And. Vienna i'll be posting about it OR i have to. POST i, have you, know my podcast And i'm doing like episode two In. Vienna oh my, gosh My european trip and Then, budapest go go.
Speaker 2: Home i've got.
Speaker 1: To do that soon and finish. THAT i hate editing all that. STUFF i lost my social.
Speaker 2: Media, girl did you do it all?
Speaker 1: YOURSELF i HAD i DO i had somebody. FIRST i used to do my, own and Then AUGUST i got this. Girl she was doing, it and then she just one day like goes moved back in with her parents and she's, Like i'm starting gymnastics And i'm living with my parents And i'm going to take a.
Speaker 2: Break i'll let you know in a month IF i decide to come. Back i'm, like you don't just do that right in the middle of.
Speaker 3: Work oh my.
Speaker 2: God she's, Like i'm not, quitting it's just a. Break i'm, like you don't do. That So i'm doing it on my. Own and that's why my.
Speaker 1: PODCAST i was out of town and you know, whatever working and. Stuff and THEN i got, back like who wants to do all, this you, know putting it all together and doing stuff to start the podcast?
Speaker 3: Back my, Gosh well when you do, it you, know.
Speaker 2: Well if you want to come, on, yeah, okay that'd be.
Speaker 3: Cute wait what is it?
Speaker 2: Called my second?
Speaker 1: Season the first one was, imperfect and people THOUGHT i was Saying i'm, perfect but, Okay SO i switched it later to Success. Road So i'm interviewing people sort of talking about their success where they started.
Speaker 2: And where they are now, okay and they love. It they leave here like they're. HIGH i, mean they are so. Happy and it used to be in a.
Speaker 1: Studio NOW i do it out of you, know WHERE i, live unless people want to do. Zoom Like i've had people for The Ethical treatment Of animals come on a scientist they want to come. Back that was pretty. NEAT i mean it's, depressing but it's. Helpful i'm a big, advocate you.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah me, too me, Too, yeah you, KNOW i like, people SO i like talking to.
Speaker 2: People, yeah well we've talked all about my. Stuff what the hell's? Happening so how many kids do you?
Speaker 1: Have?
Speaker 3: Five? Five?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah did it? Hurt it hurts a lot right, now like in. Life it hurts in. Life it's like it's, NO i had, FIVE i mean, yes and, NO i had five sea, sections not by, choice had, to but, yeah and then once you've had two sea, sections they have to.
Speaker 2: Do.
Speaker 3: IT i think two or, THREE i don't. Know oh, yeah and they're all they're, eighteen, seventeen, thirteen, twelve and, Eight SO i have like an adult and THEN i have still a little baby man to still take care.
Speaker 2: Of how are they? Doing are they doing well in? School or are they like they?
Speaker 3: Are it's it's been the last two years since my husband AND i. Split it's been definitely a journey that's mostly and just. Physically and but, Yeah i'm really proud of them and they're doing really. Well they're all so, unique and having teenagers is like a whole different. Beast it's, like oh, wow and then it's wild to, See like my daughter just turned, seventeen and it's, like gosh WHEN i WAS i started nine oh two and oh WHEN i was. Sixteen SO i just look at. Her i'm like, this our lives are so. Different you, know she's invested in school and her friends and boys, now And i'm, like oh my. GOSH i was on. IT i, mean as you, know you, know we were on sets all day and week, long and that was our. Lives weird.
Speaker 2: Life, yeah would you start? Acting was that your first JOB i?
Speaker 3: Did we were Called Troop Beverly. Hills THEN i was On save by The bell for a few episodes and then nine two and oh so.
Speaker 2: You were when you.
Speaker 3: STARTED i MEAN i started doing like my dad shows WHEN i was like, five but like really like with an agent and acting. COACH i would, say like going out like, ten but it WAS i mean nine or. Two it was definitely like, yeah it's, like, yeah so you.
Speaker 2: Are a child. ACTOR i mean officially you fall into that. Category.
Speaker 1: Yeah and you, Know Malcolm Jamal warner passing yesterday and the news coming out yesterday was just the whole child actor. THING i feel like there's a special place for like our family in a, way like it's just people don't understand it and it's such a strange life and a lot have gone through so much and then you, KNOW i him to pass swimming and the ocean is like come, on.
Speaker 3: You, know it's hard to see stuff like. That he was such a nice guy.
Speaker 2: Too OH i didn't know, him but oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah but sometimes at least, Conventions we've been doing a lot of them, lately like nineties common, things And i'm never. Invited WHY i, CAN'T i don't, know Because charles in. CHARGE i mean that's eighties, Right.
Speaker 2: That was, no it was it was eighties into.
Speaker 3: Nineties, yeah it.
Speaker 2: Ended in like ninety, ONE i, think but then aren't you but then nine two WHEN i was ninety.
Speaker 3: Ninety to two. Thousand, YEAH i THINK i came in ninety.
Speaker 2: Nine but, anyway, Okay so the autograph things, okay.
Speaker 3: And we all kind of get to talking about growing, up you, know as child actors and teen actors and just doing. It it's JUST i don't, know there's some that niche. LIKE i don't. Know it's very we're all kind of stunted emotionally in some form going back to those. Days and everyone's story is a little, different but it's it's something that if you didn't go through, it you can't relate.
Speaker 2: To, no it's a weird it's a weird. Life two.
Speaker 1: Things SO i don't. FORGET i am writing A i've been writing a book about my life for a very long. Time it was very hard to. Start took some years in therapy to even pick up the pen to, start and THEN i, did and Then i've put it away and THEN i start and, again AND i put it, away and so.
Speaker 2: It's BEEN i have to Find i've hit it.
Speaker 1: For myself, now LIKE i was gonna SOMETIMES i want to do it by, hand AND i don't type it that way because of the emotional.
Speaker 2: WHATEVER i like to write it. Out BUT i, had.
Speaker 1: Like the SCENES i was, organizing AND i printed them out and everything BECAUSE i was just working In europe AND i wanted to be able to write on the.
Speaker 2: Plane SO i brought it with me to organize the.
Speaker 1: Scenes And i've managed to hide it for. Myself and that's completely not an. Accident kind of an interesting. Thing The but the other thing is that. Date like you were saying about how it's weird dating, SOMEONE i, mean people don't. Relate WHEN i was doing Or dad's other show after, That, TITANS i had this great boyfriend at the time and.
Speaker 2: He NORMALLY i had dated actors And i'd be.
Speaker 1: Talking and they KNEW i was gonna get called to, set And i'd be, like, okait, OH i gotta go okay.
Speaker 2: Bye i'll talk to you. There oh hi, back And i'd hang up and just run to do the. Scene this guy LIKE i kept doing, it but he wasn't an. Actor he had no. Idea he THOUGHT i was just, rude not just out of the. BLUE i was, like, OH i gotta go, by and would hang up on. Him he had not he was so, resentful and finally one DAY i, said what's? Wrong he, says we need to. TALK i. CAN'T i don't THINK i can do this.
Speaker 1: ANYMORE i don't know what's wrong with, you but if you're not like kind and respectful in the way that you just hang up on, me.
Speaker 2: Like oh my, GOD i forgot you don't know What i'm.
Speaker 1: DOING i thought you knew we have to hang up like right away to get there and go on set and shoot the scene or.
Speaker 2: Whatever this isn't that? Funny and it's really?
Speaker 3: Funny? True DID i break up vote for? That?
Speaker 2: No, no, NO i just had to. Explain he just had no. Idea he was had this like resentment for so. Long it's, like why don't you just tell me that right? AWAY i got to explain to, you this is what we, do like we have to do.
Speaker 3: THIS i, MEAN i can't. Eat i'm fifty two AND i can't even imagine Who i'll date now BECAUSE i have really only dated. Actors, oh a couple Not but, wait but.
Speaker 2: Was your husband and? ACTOR i thought he?
Speaker 1: Was?
Speaker 2: Yes oh, WELL i MEAN.
Speaker 1: I don't normally like to talk about WHERE i meet guys or, whatever WHICH i rarely, do BUT i can tell you later where ninety nine percent of the people meet specifically THAT i have, met that are in happy.
Speaker 2: Relationships but IF.
Speaker 3: I heard, you you've said you were On riah for a, bit, Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah that. Doesn't, yeah they. Don't it's.
Speaker 1: Funny my friend, said, oh, Yeah i'm going to meet a great girl on. There they're awesome on. There AND i, said and he wanted to date. ME i didn't want to date, him but he, said you're not going to have any luck on, there AND i, said what? Why he, said if you're not Like Demi, lovado like super famous or a, supermodel no one's going to want to date you when those are their. OPTIONS i guess he was.
Speaker 2: Right there was.
Speaker 1: NO i, mean it's not that no one would write, me but no one THAT i, liked no one THAT i would want to date wrote, me so they just, wouldn't and then if they, did they were just, like oh, hey and that's it and then never write me.
Speaker 3: Again, Okay So i'm curious Because i'm not sure how this. Works so you can't write them when you're on? It, yeah if you see someone you.
Speaker 2: Like oh, no you have to, match but you both have to, match so you can, like say you like them or, whatever and then you.
Speaker 3: Match you, know, oh so you marked that you like, them but they have to mark that they like, you.
Speaker 1: And maybe they already liked, me and IF i, like if they had already liked. Me as soon AS i match with you, know SAY i like, them then automatically matches quickly and then you can.
Speaker 2: Talk so once you both have, matched then you can talk right.
Speaker 1: Away but they would just not either write anything once we, matched or they wouldn't write, back or they'd say, hey what's up and then not write anything else or make small.
Speaker 2: Talk and THEN i would say do you ever meet anyone on?
Speaker 1: Here and oh, yeah, yeah yeah, yeah and then they just wouldn't try to meet. ME i, mean it was just so, weird AND i got the impression it was just for looks like they just wanted to kind of be on, there but for their resume a, lot you, know for like.
Speaker 2: Business, reasons and a. LOT i would complain on there about that.
Speaker 3: This is already too. CONFUSING i don't THINK i can meet someone this.
Speaker 1: Way well, you uh, yeah but you're more well known THAN i.
Speaker 2: Am so On, ryah that would work for.
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: Really, YEAH i, do that's The.
Speaker 1: Yeah but don't you go to parties or? SOMETHING i, mean you get invited to, events don't.
Speaker 3: YOU i don't. Go OH i have five. Kids it's Like i'm being a single parent, Now like it's, like, oh SO i THINK i do probably use them a little bit of as a crutch BECAUSE i just don't want to go to. Things.
Speaker 2: NO i guess IF i had kids, TOO i, mean that would be my number one. Focus so, Maybe, yeah would you have time to? Date that's a good. Question do you have time To?
Speaker 3: Yeah, NO i absolutely have no time between kids in, WORK i. Don't but that's, life, right you have to make.
Speaker 2: TIME i don't.
Speaker 1: KNOW i don't even have, kids AND i barely make any. Time i'm trying to do so many. Things i'm not finding much. Time, yeah but if there was a GREAT i did have one the other, DAY i had two the other. Day one had five. Kids, Kids AND i, mean, OKAY i didn't want but.
Speaker 3: You had to, like where did they come? From what do you mean you had?
Speaker 2: Them, NO i went on a date with a guy that had five Did?
Speaker 1: OKAY i THINK i don't want that, honestly just BECAUSE i don't have, LIKE i would like to have my, own not, physically BUT i would like to have one with.
Speaker 2: Someone so dating forties would be.
Speaker 3: Cool, wait his five kids would be like The Brady, Bunch so, yeah do you want to pass on my?
Speaker 1: Way?
Speaker 2: Though oh, no well, yeah MAYBE i don't know what your type.
Speaker 3: Is maybe, No i'm kidding with, you but it would be a good, story even.
Speaker 2: FIVE i, mean who wants?
Speaker 3: Five and?
Speaker 2: Five he was, attractive, tall and uh a? Radiologist ooh out? Here, YEAH i don't know IF i could date a. DOCTOR i sound Like i'm being too. Picky i'm sure in your, eyes but.
Speaker 3: You just said that, word not.
Speaker 2: Me, okay the five kid thing for me just.
Speaker 3: BECAUSE i understand that If.
Speaker 2: I'm not bringing my, own THEN i don't know THAT i want, to.
Speaker 3: You, Know and that makes, sense perfect. Sense and what about the other?
Speaker 2: One the other ONE i think WAS i had been drinking and was.
Speaker 1: High his face was red and his eyes were, glassy and he smelled a little calcol AND.
Speaker 2: I was, like, OH i don't, know and.
Speaker 1: Not like didn't look like he worked, out and you, know the long haired beach, look and it just was not my.
Speaker 2: Deal it's not my. DEAL i, like kind of, guys half, conscious you know that's not is? It?
Speaker 3: NO i don't think.
Speaker 2: SO i. DON'T i don't think so. Either oh, my just don't give. Up you Have i'm, going but you don't even have.
Speaker 1: Time why are we even talking about? THIS i, MEAN i should be investing. Time i'm still saying about to get a puppy.
Speaker 3: Though, okay that'll make you feel better that Little i'll distract from. Dating i've obviously collected. CHILDREN i used to collect, animals anything to distract myself from me and my love. Life SO.
Speaker 1: I really want, one, THOUGH i. Do i'm so good in, one and it's like my. Best i'm my best When i'm in a. RELATIONSHIP i love. It, Yeah i'm, like, yeah how did you guys? Meet we met doing a, movie a lifetime.
Speaker 3: Movie oh, god that was a. Sign but it was a lifetime movie or is a lifetime?
Speaker 2: Movie i'm just, kidding it really.
Speaker 3: Was, Yeah BUT i wouldn't change anything BECAUSE i got my five beautiful, babies and that's. Instant we were together for eighteen. Years SO'VE i can't.
Speaker 1: EVEN i can't. EVEN i don't know more than. ONE i think, is like you, hear it's a lot like more than.
Speaker 3: You know WHAT i tell my friends that only have one. CHILD i think that's harder.
Speaker 2: Each.
Speaker 3: Other, yes it's always a built in play. Date, yeah except now they're all into having friends over And i'm officially that.
Speaker 2: House but that's the fun parent.
Speaker 3: HOUSE i know it. Is but it's like on weekends there's, like you, know between ten and fifteen kids at my, house you, know CAUSE o my, god oh my, yes and they're in and out riding their. BIKES i, mean it's all, great And i'm happy And i'm always happy to have their. Friends And i'd rather be my house than not knowing where my kids are and what they're. Doing but it's just it's it's it's wearing on me a lot, lately like the sleep.
Speaker 2: Factor oh, god, well can't you just take a?
Speaker 1: DAY i don't, know can't there be like A friday, Night sunday night where there's nobody there?
Speaker 3: Nothing? Yeah, yeah, maybe i' it's. Hard it's hard for me to say. No but and THEN i had my eight year old and he's the, baby so, yeah, hey you could.
Speaker 2: Be on a series in ten. YEARS i, mean isn't it a weird. Thought isn't that?
Speaker 3: Crazy he would be really. Good he's super cute and he's really. FUNNY i have a.
Speaker 2: Cat Named, valentino and he comes to. BED i brush his teeth for a little.
Speaker 1: WHILE i brush his teeth and he gets mad and he goes away for a couple of. Minutes and THEN i look at him and he's just standing outside the. Door i'm, LIKE i have to invite him. In come, on come. In he comes in and he sleeps on his little, pillow which is where a man would lay his, head and he curls up on that.
Speaker 3: Pillow that's his.
Speaker 2: Pillow that's my.
Speaker 3: Guy he'd be really resentful if you replace someone else's head on that.
Speaker 1: LINE i, KNOW i, KNOW i, KNOW i know it does. HAPPEN i had a boy cat, before and it. Happened But i'm gonna get the little. Poppy i'm hoping they'll play.
Speaker 3: Together oh that's a whole different ball. Game yeah, Yeah my cat dog do not get.
Speaker 1: Along oh, no, oh but if you get a baby and you put it with the other.
Speaker 2: Animal it works Really. Yeah maybe you put them together as, adults did, You? Yeah oh, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Because they're both rescues and we just got them at different, times but you.
Speaker 2: Are the same. Sex, yeah oh my, god that's even.
Speaker 3: Harder that's, WORSE i, KNOW i.
Speaker 2: Know oh, Wow oh, yeah that's tine and funny.
Speaker 3: Enough we always thought because that the dog's like a Big shepherd mix and the cat is this little small black, cat and we were always thought it was the dog trying to kill the, Cat but it's really the cat stalks the, dog like he goes out of his way to find the dog and like hunt him, down and then his hissing at him wanted to. Attack, yeah oh that's, weird is.
Speaker 1: IT i Don't, yeah my cats Are my cats don't do that hissing.
Speaker 2: Thing they don't get.
Speaker 1: Pissed they're very like my little boy doesn't want to brush his, teeth he just has to take a.
Speaker 2: Break like it's more like. THAT i, mean he's not happy and he'll go in the other.
Speaker 1: Room maybe if it was an extra long brushing night and he just wasn't doing a good job holding his mouth a bit or, whatever it takes longer and it gets annoyed and feels like he was. Abused but other than, that like he is just all my Cats i've, Had LIKE i don't. Know five different cats in my life and they've all been now minus. One daisy was a little snot but all the others if you're so present and loving and, gentle and they weren't, abused maybe it was abused past or something.
Speaker 2: They shouldn't, have like that streak in them to be that.
Speaker 1: Way mine are like the, sweetest sweetest little, things so. NICE i just lost my snow. WHITE i could put pills down her, mouth get her to her. Medication she. Would she and the girl before that would take WHATEVER i put in their. Mouth they would do EVERYTHING i said to please. Me they let me do whatever because they knew my intention was. Good and they just were so sweet AND i was so loving to, them like so loving THAT i don't.
Speaker 2: Know they just were.
Speaker 1: Sweethearts And valentino is a little sweetheart, Too so yours might have been abused in the, Past.
Speaker 3: Boebe i'm more of a dog person. Now i'm allergic to.
Speaker 2: Cats why'd you get the cat.
Speaker 3: Because i'm a sucker for my?
Speaker 1: Kids oh they wanted a, cat but They're, yeah they're so cute, though and they're usually very.
Speaker 2: Sweet they're usually a really Sweet what if you got one more. Cat you could add that to your your busy.
Speaker 1: Household BUT i was, thinking for a, second what if you got like a little, cat so it could be take its attention off the, dog and maybe it would be like a little. Parent, true and then if it doesn't, work then you're gonna really hate.
Speaker 3: Me, no, never But i'm just so. Allergic i'd be scared to have another cat in the.
Speaker 2: House oh all, right well then never. MIND i don't know what if you got a little. Puppy that's a. Lot you already have.
Speaker 3: Kids my, God oh my, gosh you have no. Idea at the height of my animal, FAMILY i had a, pig two, goats like ten. Chickens oh my.
Speaker 2: God, no but you. Can't, yeah you can't add any more to your.
Speaker 3: Household so, yeah once you, know my husband AND i separated and, everything it was like maybe later, on but not right, now like it's just too. Much when did you separate twenty twenty?
Speaker 2: Three, YEAH i heard something about. That, yeah, yeah SO i thought. Maybe so you're just how long does this divorce? Take takes? Forever do you REMEMBER i used to SHARE i used to share read alan on. Stuff, uh Because i'm An. Alan, REMEMBER i used to Read alan on stuff on.
Speaker 3: SET i don't remember that you liked. It i'm SURE i, did because you were you were on season ten of nine oh two and oh our final. Season did we all know?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 3: Though when you came, ON i Knew.
Speaker 2: Brian, okay do you REMEMBER i just had a. Flashback you took me to that.
Speaker 4: Place Trader, vicks's and my Friend mitch was, there and he's like reminded me That Patrick swayze was. There oh my, GOD i Remember Patrick swayze was standing behind. It we went outside talking or, whatever and Then patrick swayzey was behind us and he.
Speaker 3: WAS i don't remember that, part BUT i remember we definitely went. There he was so.
Speaker 1: Nice isn't that crazy that He's oh god and?
Speaker 2: Gone who was? Nice? Yeah but how weird is that my friend's, like, Dude patrick's wazy is standing right. Here what are you?
Speaker 1: Doing you're like talking To tori about some lipstick or something like.
Speaker 3: That oh my, god that's. Crazy yeah that was and that place is.
Speaker 2: Gone oh so, yeah weird.
Speaker 1: How much the town has changed and just everything the way true done has.
Speaker 2: Changed, yeah it's. Crazy all the.
Speaker 3: TIME i say to my, kids, like oh my, gosh this used to be, here and that is just so different than how WHEN i grew up.
Speaker 1: Old saying that because that's what that's what our, like our parents used to.
Speaker 2: Say, yeah that's only in style because it came around we were doing this back.
Speaker 3: Then THAT'S i, know all the ninety seven is back in it and the.
Speaker 2: Music he's, like, no you can't like that. Song that's not even the. Original they just stole the, original didn't put it into this rap song or.
Speaker 3: Whatever, right are you crazy like?
Speaker 2: This, yeah isn't that?
Speaker 3: Funny it's really? Funny was?
Speaker 5: It?
Speaker 3: GOSH i mean you coming into nine or two and zero in our tenth, season you can only imagine what it was like on set just because everyone was, gary you, know because you're to be over, like, yeah there Was, Well.
Speaker 2: Luke perry was the SWEETEST i In OBVIOUSLY i talked to him not that long. Ago and his girlfriend is it girlfriend or? FIANCE i can't remember from, there but.
Speaker 1: You obviously were so kind to, me and So i'm trying to. Think and Then jason was so.
Speaker 3: Nice, Wait jason wasn't there by then he was?
Speaker 1: There there was a, seat, Yeah Jason, Priestley, yeah he left after he was.
Speaker 2: There he was there Because i'm MAYBE i would never have met him.
Speaker 1: Otherwise there was a scene THAT i remember And luke kept telling me THAT i had eyes like a, uh what do you, say not a hound, dog like a.
Speaker 2: Something.
Speaker 1: Dow he's, like you girls are like something, dog husky husky.
Speaker 2: Dog AND i Remember jason was. There it was one of those scenes where it was a really big. GROUP i just can't really picture. Everything they were, there the three guys were. There huh uh, Yeah i'm trying to remember what. Else uh.
Speaker 1: Oh and THEN i Knew, brian SO i worked With. Brian, Yeah brian AND i knew each other just growing up.
Speaker 2: In the business as.
Speaker 1: Teenagers so that was kind of neat to know that at LEAST i knew him and we were going to work, together you, know.
Speaker 3: Right see you came on And canil your character was in, Fashion, yeah and the storyline started with you AND i and then he started dating my.
Speaker 2: Man, yeah, yeah, yeah that was kind of. INTERESTING i, thought, gosh she's taking this well just, yeah we're. Buddies that's. Fine just everything was, Fine but.
Speaker 3: It's kind OF i, mean we all had different love interests over the, years And david And donna always came back, together But camille was the final love interest Before david And donna got back to there and got.
Speaker 2: Married and it was, like suddenly it broke up with. Me i'm, like, DAH i can't.
Speaker 3: Remember why did he break up with?
Speaker 2: You, well because the show was, ending he had to.
Speaker 3: KNOW i, KNOW i, know AND i was With. Noah you, know what's, funny we have a.
Speaker 1: Reason but it WAS i just you, KNOW i was on one of Those Beverly hills now to and oh sort of social, media you, know one of those, websites and we did a podcast and they played the.
Speaker 2: SCENE i kept.
Speaker 1: SCENE i got so emotional when he breaks up with me in it because it took me back TO.
Speaker 2: I remembered the.
Speaker 1: SET i remember how quiet it, WAS i remember my preparation and the emotion that was, there And brian was so good in, it and it was so vulnerable and so, sensitive AND i let it hit me so hard AND i was, devastated AND i, just, uh, YEAH i got me really, emotional just because when it's emotional for, you then you know right back.
Speaker 2: Up and it, was which is so weird Because i'm not emotionally tied to. It of course in real, life but but.
Speaker 1: In that, way it's such a strange thing to have this other, life you, know.
Speaker 2: And then the you know WHAT i, MEAN i do know and to and to really, yeah be hurt by. It so it was like such a real.
Speaker 1: Incident it was just so it was really fun in that way that it's you, know when it's that close.
Speaker 2: To being fully. Real, yeah, yeah it's. Nuts it was a great. Scene he did so. WELL i don't know if you ever saw, it probably not.
Speaker 3: Me, Yeah i'm trying to think IF i watched much of the last. Season we're working so. Much it's hard to, KNOW i, know But Jenny garth AND i do a rewatch podcast called NINE o two.
Speaker 1: ONE.
Speaker 3: Omg, yeah we're currently on season, seven So i'm going to get to it.
Speaker 2: Soon oh my. God but just, guys do do you talk about like memories and?
Speaker 3: Stuff, yeah we rewatched the, episode you, know each before we do the, podcast and then we come in and kind of go through And amy air producers she's like a super, fan so she's like the super fan voice on the. Show and, yeah it's wild how many emotions it triggers because rewatching it now it's so friends than WHEN i did see episodes, Then LIKE i couldn't watch myself WHEN i was. Young, yeah, YEAH i, was SO i would just pick it apart, physically you know. Everything and Now i'm watching, It i'm, like oh, GOD i WISH i had loved that girl a little bit, more you, know more self. LOVE i was so brutal at myself during that, TIME.
Speaker 2: I, know and don't, forget well you did.
Speaker 1: FORGET i had my little book AND i felt LIKE i wanted to give you something spiritual AND i handed you a page that was really good and you, said oh.
Speaker 2: My, GOD i really like. This it was really, good so. Interesting yeah it's a life, changer life, CHANGER i. Hear, yeah oh, yeah, lifesaver life changer for.
Speaker 3: Sure So words To Live by By Josie. DAVIS i should go to alan on meetings AND i should not go On.
Speaker 2: Ria, no you can go On. Riyah you'll probably do better THAN i. DID i don't, KNOW i don't. KNOW i, MEAN i don't even know what your type. IS i didn't really anyone THAT i liked didn't like. Me just the ones THAT i was, like, well hey he looks. Nice they would write.
Speaker 3: Me but it's so hard to know from a. Picture it just feels.
Speaker 2: Soad you can put video on.
Speaker 3: There oh, really even for a. VIDEO i don't. KNOW i Guess i'm just old. SCHOOL i haven't dated in twenty, years really, so.
Speaker 2: But when you're watching video and someone, talking you can tell by that if you have, to, true, yeah you could fit a dinner in every once in a.
Speaker 1: WHILE i just make it a quick coffee IF i ever meet, anyone so that they don't have to. Pay and it's not LIKE i think it's so horrible when girls are, like.
Speaker 3: Oh there's that need a.
Speaker 1: DINNER i just go to like a quick little, coffee or you can go for a quick juice somewhere or. WHATEVER i, just, HONESTLY i think it's terrible because a lot of girls take advantage of guys by wanting.
Speaker 2: THEM i only go to. Dinners that's. It screw off, guys isn't. That i'm?
Speaker 3: SEE i would never want to do dinner because it's, like you don't get. Stuck, yeah what if you don't like the. Person that's my. Point i'm rushing somewhere. ELSE i Just i'm gonna coffee to.
Speaker 2: GO i have to be. It something's.
Speaker 3: DUE i like this, yeah we. Can you will you tell me about your movie that's coming Out, Yeah.
Speaker 2: August oh my, god it's so.
Speaker 1: Exciting, WELL i had to come out right at the end of last, year so basically The New year this, year and that Had James remar in, it which everyone, loves AND i just have that in a really hilarious. Comedy SO i just want To and those clips are on My. Instagram but this, movie so those are some funny, stuff some funny. Stuff this WAS i literally said to, Myself oh my, GOD i would never be cast as a judge BECAUSE i heard there was some role.
Speaker 2: CASTING i, SAID i would never forget. IT i would never be cast as. It, EVER i.
Speaker 1: Get a call the next week the director, said, Listen i've got this ROLE i want to offer.
Speaker 5: You it's to play a federal court. Judge it's a true. Story AND i, thought is he kidding? Me i'm playing it not only a, judge but a federal court. Judge he's older people that have been around forever.
Speaker 2: EXPERIENCED i, said, yeah, sure, okay yeah that sounds. Awesome he, said it's a true. Story that's.
Speaker 1: Exciting, yeah this Woman bevel And Baby, williams WHO.
Speaker 2: I play this judge who puts.
Speaker 1: Her away for three and a half years for standing outside of abortion clinics and sort, of you, know preaching the gospel and saying That i'm, gonna you're gonna all.
Speaker 2: These horrible things are.
Speaker 1: GONA i don't know what she said, exactly you, know but she basically kind of threatened them and.
Speaker 2: Said like this horrible stuff's going to happen if you do, this don't do, it OR i don't know all the stuff exactly she, SAID i don't have all. That but the role was so. Intense So trump ended up pardoning. Her remember he pardoned like twenty three. People, yeah she was one of.
Speaker 1: Them, okay so she got out after a little. Bit but this role, is this is my favorite. Role it's the Most it was the most challenging. ROLE i the dialogue is. Insane it was insanely. Difficult it was, all you, know legal. Ease it was taken directly from the, transcript two pages.
Speaker 2: Of monologues that were all legal, stuff and then another scene WHERE i sentence her and it's two pages of legal. Stuff it was. INTENSE i play this older.
Speaker 1: JUDGE i didn't know HOW i could pull it, off but ONCE i started working on it and doing my, thing it just.
Speaker 2: CLICKED i was. It everyone. Knew they respected.
Speaker 1: Me on.
Speaker 2: Set i'd walk, by they would, bow they'd say, hello. Judge people were.
Speaker 1: INTIMIDATED i told him to be quiet in my. COURT i controlled that entire. Courtroom it was like someone jumped in my. Body it was like someone else it.
Speaker 2: Was it was. Amazing it was an amazing. Feeling and the actors are so, good so it was.
Speaker 3: Great and where can everyone see?
Speaker 2: That so it's in. THEATERS i just don't know which theaters.
Speaker 1: Exactly it's not going to be like, everywhere but apparently it's.
Speaker 2: PLAYING i don't want to SAY i won't get to go to the.
Speaker 1: PREMIERE i think it's playing at Mar A lago or something like that because they use a clip Of trump in, it and he allowed.
Speaker 2: Them to use, it which is.
Speaker 1: Eh normally only blockbusters get to have real footage from you, know press conferences and, stuff so it's very dramatic because it's.
Speaker 2: Real but that's why THEY'RE i guess.
Speaker 1: He wants to or is allowing them to show it, there BUT i can't you, know has nothing to do with politics for, ME i just don't want to be.
Speaker 2: Involved in any.
Speaker 1: Politics so that's Why i'm not GOING i understand that if it's, there but it's apparently it's. Good i've had so much fun talking to, you i, know catching.
Speaker 2: Up it's so funny.
Speaker 3: Because it's like no time has. Passed, YEAH i so enjoyed working with, you and we got to be friends outside of work and go do, stuff and.
Speaker 1: Well you were of the most down to earth actresses people personalities.
Speaker 2: EVER i, mean you've always been just one of the very.
Speaker 1: Few people THAT i say that chick is cool as, hell one of the most down as people, ever which is shocking because of where you come from and.
Speaker 2: Everything you.
Speaker 3: Know, YEAH i MEAN i THINK I i'm genuinely a nice, person a kind, Person but that was always in the back of my, mind, like are people it's like a, precursor you, Know are people judging me because who my dad? Is do they expect me to not be?
Speaker 2: Nice of? Course of course.
Speaker 3: It's almost, yeah, Exactly so it's almost like a, default like, yeah like to my, demise Like i'm the normal me is, nice BUT i go above and.
Speaker 2: Beyond are you?
Speaker 3: Kidding i'm not Totally and.
Speaker 1: If they, judge if they think you're. ATTRACTIVE i, mean, LIKE i Know i'm. ATTRACTIVE i don't Think i'm like the hottest thing in the, world BUT i know That i'm considered. Attractive AND i get that put on all the time because When i'm talking just in a normal way to, people they, Say.
Speaker 2: Oh my, god you are actually really amazing to talk. To you're so. Nice i'm so. Surprised what? Surprise are you surprised you get? This why would you, judge like from what you didn't know? Me, like where are you getting this same kind of? Thing you're?
Speaker 1: Not, OH i thought you And ad told me one time we saw your. Picture we decided you're going to be the bitch on. Set there's always one until we worked with, you and you have completely changed my. Mind AND i, said, wow that's that's an interesting way to start a, production.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah you were a pleasure to work. With, like, oh AND i, know probably a little daunting to come into that. Group do people still recognize? You, like do they recognize you more From charles In charge or nine to? Two and, OH i mean you've done so many other.
Speaker 2: Things it's so, funny you.
Speaker 1: Know in two and a Half, men, ACTUALLY i had a, huge massive guest star on that and that actually is up, there BUT i believe it or, NOT i do Get charles in. CHARGE i do get that and nine or two and OH i do get a. Lot, yeah but that those THREE i think are the biggest and not sunny sorry two and a half, Men, yeah those, THREE i mean.
Speaker 3: THREE i just pray the Good.
Speaker 1: RIAH i just didn't want anyone to know WHAT i did BECAUSE i don't want them looking me. Up AND i would lie about my age and they still THOUGHT i was too. OLD i, Think Like i'm telling, you it's so. Nuts not THAT i don't want to keep getting into the age.
Speaker 2: THING i keep bringing it, up but it really matters, HERE.
Speaker 1: I. Know but you know WHAT i, Mean LIKE i, DO i know it really matters to. Guys it's crazy unless you meet them in, person.
Speaker 3: Right and then they see you and then hang out with.
Speaker 2: You so if you ever want to go, out let me.
Speaker 1: Know And i'm actually making an effort to go Out, Saturday.
Speaker 3: Saturday or like in General.
Speaker 1: Saturdays i'm going out This saturday and maybe Even. Thursday i'm really going to put some effort into this wow.
Speaker 3: Life let loose go for.
Speaker 2: It, yeah, yeah just for a few.
Speaker 3: Hours there you.
Speaker 2: Go, yeah so if you want to, join let me. Know i'm going to Be.
Speaker 3: You don't have, TIME i, know but one DAY i would like.
Speaker 2: To here and, there here and there you, can.
Speaker 3: Yeah sprinkle it in little by. Little. Yeah, well it was so great talking to. YOU i. KNOW i hope to see you in, person give you a hug in. Person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well if you, do you have my. Number you have to have my. Contact so nice to see you and to see. You congrats on five.
Speaker 1: KIDS i have something to work towards and your next match will be. There you have a very long time to find, that so don't, worry all, Right thank.
Speaker 3: You you, Too bye, bye