Speaker 1: Two teas in a Pod which Teddy Mellencamp and Tama Judge. Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of to Teese and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp.
Speaker 2: And Tamad Judge coming to you with my beaver Lake. Is that what it says beaver Lake hat?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm coming to you with a weird angle because my computer stopped working. So now I'm on the iPad and I'm like why.
Speaker 2: I thought this was appropriate?
Speaker 3: Because beaver Lake is in Arkansas. Is not close to where Southern Charm is to Charleston.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that close?
Speaker 4: I do not think so.
Speaker 2: Oh it's not.
Speaker 3: Now I saw South Carolina. I figure they're all in the same area over there.
Speaker 1: Well, right now, we're recapping Southern Term season ten, episode two. It starts off, you know, Ship's taking a little shower and then he's spacetiming his twenty six year old girlfriend.
Speaker 3: And I wanted to fix his hair so bad because it was wet. I'm like, no, no, and there she is all cute. First thing I thought was how old is she? And of course the producers let us know she's only twenty six years old and he's forty four.
Speaker 1: Well, and he also kind of seemed nervous talking to her, like he's still trying to end that like winning her overstage.
Speaker 4: But he doesn't fail to.
Speaker 1: Mention that she is the former Miss Bahamas and apparently she's a lot of things that Taylor isn't.
Speaker 3: Whatever, he was really shaming Taylor too in her new boyfriend.
Speaker 2: I didn't like that at all.
Speaker 1: Well, I was thinking, does Sienna choosing to date Shep?
Speaker 4: Mean, like, are we going to do a show in the Bahamas? Like, what, Sienna? What are you doing?
Speaker 3: I mean, Sheff, we love you, but I think Sienna wants to be on TV. I'm just putting that out there. Looks so in love, like a little puppy dog. And then he's acting just a little desperado like when can.
Speaker 2: I see you?
Speaker 4: I'd love to come see you.
Speaker 3: When I just go say, wait, wait, win win win win, I just want to go and see you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Then we get to Taylor and Gaston are playing pick a ball and thirty miles per hour wind. Taylor says her seventh month relationship with Gaston is night and day difference from her two year relationship with Shep. And then they you know, they give us a flashback to twenty twenty one where her and Shepper are playing a game and he calls hering idiot.
Speaker 3: I wanted to punch him when I saw that, I'm like, really, Shep, and then Ry wanted to punch him.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then right after we get you know, him calling her idiot, then Shep says, and it's confessional or talking head that he is certain that her parents and grandparents and everybody wants them to be together.
Speaker 3: I think she responded to that on Instagram. I can't remember what it was, but oh yeah, she did, like, what a joke?
Speaker 2: Are you serious? Right now? Nobody wants that.
Speaker 3: I think that Taylor and Gaston are super cute together and they know how to play pick a ball.
Speaker 2: I really like him. I feel like he has really good energy.
Speaker 4: And I think he really liked her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but her comment that she made on Instagram was I'm going to pop off here for a second publicly. Let me shout it out from the mountaintops that both my parents, my grandparents, and yes even my recently late grandfather all couldn't be happier that I've moved on and I'm been a much better, happier and healthier relationship. So this comment sends me, what planet do you live on, bro.
Speaker 2: Well, he lives on his own planet, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean because Chef's relationship has quite the age gap.
Speaker 1: It's eighteen years, I know, and Taylor and Gaston are two years years apart.
Speaker 3: But I didn't really like the way that Shep was talking about Gaston and saying like he looked like a what was it a serial killer or.
Speaker 2: Something like that, A villain, a villain And I'm like.
Speaker 3: Really, dude, I think he's a good looking guy. So I don't know, I just didn't like it. It made me think like he still had a thing for Taylor.
Speaker 4: I think so too, And I think he's probably jealous, and I think he's probably not feeling one hundred percent confident.
Speaker 1: In his relationship with Sanna. It's like projecting his insecurities. But I do want to know, like, Taylor, can you show us your group chat with your family, like and type in Shep and show us what comes up?
Speaker 2: Oh, my god, we really need to know. Here's another guy that made me want to punch him in.
Speaker 4: The face multiple time.
Speaker 2: My god, I identify as rich.
Speaker 1: Well, we're at Janek's rental property the ends. He says it's the largest Airbnb property in downtown Charleston.
Speaker 3: He doesn't, Oh, he doesn't. I thought he said he did identify as rich.
Speaker 4: He doesn't identify as rich. But he's well off with his eight other Airbnb property.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well he's doing well if he's got eight properties.
Speaker 1: JT's mom and sister are both painters, so he commissioned a piece from them that represents.
Speaker 4: The Charleston marsh.
Speaker 1: His mom and sister can't believe that they he handed Miss Patricia Kane. They recommend he writes an apology letter. I'm like, send a carrier Pridge and do whatever you do anything.
Speaker 3: But this guy has zero awareness, like self awareness. I mean, get off your ass, go to your desk and start writing that apology letter to Miss Patricia.
Speaker 4: Now also write one day.
Speaker 3: You know he's going to that up. He go that up, that letter up so bad. I don't think he even this guy is.
Speaker 4: But know what's weird is that, like when you watch his mom and sister, they seem like regular.
Speaker 2: Well that's why I was thinking.
Speaker 3: When I watch it, I'm like, I'd rather have his mom and his sister on the show than him does someone like him that's so annoying good for the show or is it too much?
Speaker 1: Like just go well, I think that's what we're That's what we saw last week with Shep and Pray at that golf place with him.
Speaker 4: You can tell they didn't even want to listen to him. They're like, why are you guys making us film with him?
Speaker 2: He's super annoying and that's the problem.
Speaker 1: Like, he's so annoying, and I think the writing's on the wall because you piss off, Like we have to remember Whitney and Miss Patricia are a part of the people that started this show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and by the way, Whitney can piss them off, I'm.
Speaker 3: Just going to piss off the whole cast by now that Whitney gives me the creeps.
Speaker 4: Oh when he said that to Molly, we'll get into that.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, but he's just overall his red lips and everything. Any man with bright red lips freaks me up.
Speaker 4: No who he kind of reminds me the bright red lips laughing.
Speaker 1: But remember like in the like late nineties or early two thousand, when like all the guys would do their hair like super straight. Like I feel like Ashley Simpson's ex boyfriend had it like it was like his name was Ryan Cabrera.
Speaker 4: He also dated Audrina Partridge.
Speaker 2: How do you remember that? Because like that.
Speaker 4: Kind of shit I can't forget. But then we get Mollie getting ready for her rehearsal.
Speaker 1: She plays the miniature tuba.
Speaker 4: I like Mollie's story. I like Mollie I do.
Speaker 3: I mean, we find out a little bit more about Molly. She's adopted by two attorneys and plays a trombone.
Speaker 2: Or the euphonium. I've never even heard of it, but it's a trombone.
Speaker 3: And she moved back in with her parents to be home with them or aka.
Speaker 2: To be on a reality TV show.
Speaker 1: Yeah now, I mean this is her second reality show. She was also in America's Next Top Model. We see some old things, but she's gonna need to give us a little more than thinking Craig is hot and playing the mini tuba.
Speaker 4: But I do. They're building her store, I know.
Speaker 3: But I just I'm so afraid she's gonna start dating Whitney.
Speaker 1: If she starts dating Whitney after what we just saw, I ough.
Speaker 3: Oh, in the flashbacks of Whitney, I'm like, who is that I'm seriously going to go start at season one.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's what I'll do today. When I'm laying in bed.
Speaker 3: Over at Madison's house, Brett mentions that he needs as he a specialist. We learned that he was diagnosed with thyroid cancer toward the end of last year.
Speaker 2: The cancer is gone.
Speaker 3: But now he's having complications. Madison's very emotional interconfessional, saying they can't catch a break. Anything triggers her at this point, especially the topic of having kids. This broke my heart, Like there's such a cute family and it's like she found her happiness and he's so young. Thyroid cancer that I never did. Was it talked about in the press when they were when he was going through it.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I mean then she's even having to talk about how they're putting having another kid on hold because of it, and you see what a good stepdad he is to her son, and like you know, sometimes when you see scenes with kids, it feels totally fake, like we've never done this before. Yeah, this felt completely natural to me.
Speaker 2: Well, little Hudson's so cute and saying yes, ma'am to his mom. I just, oh my god, it has melted my heart. But I'm like, I.
Speaker 3: Hope it's okay. That is just you could see that he was uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: He was like, eh, like clear in his throat, like me, but just so sad.
Speaker 1: No, but I love I love them as a couple, and I love that she can show that softer side of herself and then go into a scene with the other people and.
Speaker 3: Be like on it like she's I love Madison like I'm obsessed with her, obsessed.
Speaker 1: Then JG Shep and Craig are at the golf simulator together.
Speaker 4: JT is a hinge at this point.
Speaker 3: I mean, come on, JT, thinking that Madison is you know, Madison Brett is threatened by you, come.
Speaker 1: On, and that uh he wore his outfit last year and it was posted on social media.
Speaker 4: And then you know, even Craig.
Speaker 1: Loves a good conspiracy theory, even though he thinks conspiracy theory is a derogatory term.
Speaker 4: But JT is making zero sense and anything that he's saying, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, even I mean, I know, and even him saying that Madison and Austin were polka dots to the Carolina Cup, like there's something weird about that.
Speaker 2: So did Julia Roberts, so Julia Roberts better.
Speaker 3: Also if you were if they did the flashback, She's like, oh, it was on the invitation.
Speaker 4: And also who can't say shit?
Speaker 1: Like everybody knows when you go to a horse race, you're supposed to dress like that. I know, whether it's polka dots are a little freak? What is on with little Ralph Laurence little bears? Like that's what it is, it's Preppias ship.
Speaker 2: I mean JT just loves to gossip like a little girl.
Speaker 4: Well then he can't. I mean, little girls don't even gossip.
Speaker 2: Like that, okay, little bit.
Speaker 4: Then JT won't stop talking about Leva, alleging that Austin was dating other girls.
Speaker 2: Where is Leva he was on this episode?
Speaker 1: Was she?
Speaker 4: No? That's so they you know, because we don't have Leva.
Speaker 1: He's hoping, I think later in the episode, to get to Benita on his side, but she's not. But Craig, I love the threatening to end the friendship if JG doesn't stop talking about it, I'm like, he's not threatening to end the friendship. He's threatening to end you on the show.
Speaker 4: He's got your friend.
Speaker 2: Do we really have to see JT? All season long. I know he quits that really.
Speaker 4: Yes, we see him.
Speaker 2: Oh lovely they write.
Speaker 3: I bet you anything, they're going to write him out of most of it because the fact they have no confessionals and things like that.
Speaker 1: No, they have eight confessionals. That's enough to annoy us and drive us crazy. Good.
Speaker 4: But like Jk's conspiracy theories are like you know when you put tinfoil into a microwave, what happens? Yes, that's what it feels like to me.
Speaker 3: Well, I can't wait for Madison to light his ass up about this.
Speaker 2: Brett being jealous.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's gonna be good.
Speaker 1: Then Austin and Craig are hot tubbing at Craig's South. I love him just you know, dudes go hot tubbing. Craig tells Austin all about the JT drama. Austin calls it a miserable little.
Speaker 2: Rap that sums it up. But you know, Craig's got a sweet little setup in his backyard. I will say that it came out really nice. But how many?
Speaker 3: Why was he barbecuing thirty hot dogs for the two of them?
Speaker 4: I don't actually, No.
Speaker 2: They're gonna have a hot dog eating contest.
Speaker 1: Then we get to Vanita visiting JT at his new apartment.
Speaker 4: She has no voice.
Speaker 1: She clearly doesn't want to be here, but don't worry, she uses their voice because she's COVID.
Speaker 4: She's got the bit because JK and nois her so much she can't even keep her mouth shut about it.
Speaker 3: She's like, listen, oh my god, now he's bitch into Bevanita, like seriously.
Speaker 4: But he's also talking to himself like nobody's even asking him a question back, and he just continues on, I.
Speaker 2: Don't let me ask you a question.
Speaker 3: Do you think that Brett thinks that JT has any chance with Madison?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I mean it's so laughable.
Speaker 3: I mean, Brett would have to be the most insecure guy that I've ever seen on TV one.
Speaker 1: Brett and Madison seem very good, very stable. Yes, Brett's handsome, has a good job, he's loving with her son. I don't think she's like, yes, let me make a joke and put on the striped shirt, and that means that we had some kind of situation together.
Speaker 4: But Vanita doesn't think so either.
Speaker 1: Vanita's like, no, no, so now ayah, bro.
Speaker 4: Chev, Craig and Vanita all saying, like dude, and.
Speaker 3: Then Patricia doesn't like him and Madison doesn't like him, It's it's time to exit.
Speaker 4: Then we get to Patricia hosting her annual Easter brunch.
Speaker 2: I would have loved to go on to that party. Do you think that would have been fun?
Speaker 4: I would like to go to that party too.
Speaker 2: I want to have an Easter brunch.
Speaker 4: But hold on, here's where Craig makes a.
Speaker 2: Baby miss step, just a little lie.
Speaker 4: Do you think it was a.
Speaker 1: Lie, like like his lie that he graduated from law school.
Speaker 3: Well, now, I'm like, damn, Craig, I thought you're looking really hot in this episode.
Speaker 2: I'm like, kind of like a blow up from last season.
Speaker 3: He was all looking with his white shirt halfway open, these ten his sunglasses on, and I'm like, oh my god, you're a known liar. I think the page has really changed him and till he lied about this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I think he was just pissed.
Speaker 1: And you know sometimes when you're pissed, you may add sauce to the tacos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Craig.
Speaker 3: Basically what we're talking about is Craig tells everyone that JT called Patricia a bitch while they're indoor golfing. Now they rolled the tape back and they're like, no audio found. It never happened, No audio found, which is pretty funny.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: The brunch begins with Shep's toast to Jesus. Jesus was a guy trying to do nice things. We're like, yay, Shap, that is so good.
Speaker 4: But then he like throws out names he's heard before.
Speaker 3: I know, but I would say if JT is going to die, he's going to die by flogging by.
Speaker 2: Canes for sure.
Speaker 3: I mean, miss Patricia's not happy with him. Nobody else is happy with him. Everybody hide the canes might be the way he exits.
Speaker 1: Do you think the bitch thing is going to come out that Craig made that? I mean, I was impressed that Shep remembered that he didn't actually call her a bitch.
Speaker 2: Well maybe it was off camera or something. I don't know. Well, I'm sure we're going to find out.
Speaker 1: Because Shep says he doesn't remember this, and then the production going, oh what are you found?
Speaker 4: I know I love that with like the old school, like Rainbow.
Speaker 1: Rainbow's Yeah, then we get lots of flashbacks to work. Craig has been the truth. Craig continues to spill everything said that day. Madison Patricia decided they can team up and teach him a lesson, and then Mollie and Whitney were placed together strategically.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, Whitney's odd to me, like I feel like we're going to see him on America's Most Wanted one day.
Speaker 1: Well, the fact that everybody is willing to sext and send Whitney news a legend nuds.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's it makes me nauseous right now.
Speaker 4: It gives he's one of the producer vibes, you know.
Speaker 3: But if I was Mollie, I wouldn't have made a cupcake sandwich. I would have taken the frosting and shoved it right up Whitney's nose and then kicked him in the balls after saying that, you know, like you sure you want to eat that? Or you shouldn't be eating whatever he said. I'm like, what a dick thing to say, especially.
Speaker 4: Because we have just heard her talking to Chap and like opening up up about her issues with you know, like her past struggles surrounding food, and clearly it's something that's all she's.
Speaker 3: Got, thyroid issues and for somebody like me that also has thyroid issues, it's it is a struggle.
Speaker 1: But also being a supermodel and having this or being a model whatever, being a model and having that requirement of how you're I mean, for the record, Molly looks beautiful. She does, She's stunning, and but with her job and what those requirements that puts on her, it's that added pressure. And then for Whitney to look at her as she has a cupcake while everyone's having a cupcake and being like, that's the last thing that you need.
Speaker 2: Oh oh god, And he turned it around. By I've known her for years, I could say that, No, no, you weirdo.
Speaker 1: You never say that to somebody who is clearly said that they're uncomfortable with their weight or how they're feeling like and especially if they have some sort of physical relationship. Who gives a shit off your friends? And now you're making.
Speaker 4: And she's new to the show. You say that in front of your mom and all your friends.
Speaker 3: I know, I want to cry it seriously like that, just like to talk about to talk.
Speaker 2: About someone's weight is probably just as bad as giving an eight year old woman a cane.
Speaker 1: Oh well, at this point, Foratricia says she has given up on grandkids.
Speaker 4: She'll just get a kit instead, so.
Speaker 2: He should not pro create.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I want things that bring me as much joy as Craig being able to gossip about JT. Though, because I did enjoy just h he can't take it. He cannot take it another second longer. But then coming up, we see Madison ripping JT a new one a doggy parton birthday party, forss Taylor to interact with Sally, who's hooked up with Sheep and Gaston, which hold.
Speaker 2: On lolled the door.
Speaker 1: Not only is Taylor having to deal with being with Sianna, now Sally's arrived, who is hooked up with both Shep and Gaston.
Speaker 2: Oh lord, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course Sianna's taken.
Speaker 3: I think at this point they've all slept with everybody but miss Patricia.
Speaker 4: I can I'd rather sleep with Miss Patricia than JT.
Speaker 2: Oh me too. We would just lay in bed and drink champagne. And yet I'd rub her feet I.
Speaker 1: And have people serve us things like it would be great rather than JK. Even I feel bad for when JT couldn't golf because he has like one hurt foot.
Speaker 2: I was like, I don't care.
Speaker 3: I'm more worried about Browin's dog bites than his broken foot or whatever it was.
Speaker 1: It was, well, we didn't get a ton of Austin this episode, and we didn't we don't know the hot tub, but I didn't actually.
Speaker 2: See them eating those thirty hot dogs either.
Speaker 1: I did also love that Craig is like so sick. He's like as sick as you right now, and everybody nobody cares. They're like, come sit right here, Yes, it's nice and close, let's get in the hot tub, let me touch the hot dog competition.
Speaker 3: He's so sick, and he won't even admit that he's sick. He's like, oh, it's just sinuses, sinuses. I'm like, that ain't sinuses, bro.
Speaker 4: He can't even sit there with them being like I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, you got bronk eyedis sounds like me right now.
Speaker 4: It's so good.
Speaker 2: It was good. I'm really enjoying Southern charm.
Speaker 4: Me too.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to get some of the cast on the show. I mean, we've been dogging everybody on the cast. I don't know if anybody wants to come on.
Speaker 4: Well, Chef's coming on on the sick, So.
Speaker 2: We got I better start being uh nice, nicer, nicer. I do like Shep.
Speaker 4: I hear how a few times chef can take it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I think Shep noses who I think. Do we need Madison if we can get Madison.
Speaker 1: Oh we tried to get Madison back in the day of like Jennifer Lopez's X when she was all over that in the press.
Speaker 4: But I think she was little.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right, I forgot about that.
Speaker 4: You think she went from a rod to j T.
Speaker 2: Please, I'm gonna say no. Would you ever date Shep?
Speaker 4: No? Absolutely not.
Speaker 3: Got history there, Move your ass right over to Southern charm listen.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, one I've known. I know Shep's entire family. I know his.
Speaker 1: Sister Katie, his mom and d like. There is absolutely no way if I wouldn't have dated him in the ninth grade when I was into dating older guys and I thought it was cool, and he was.
Speaker 2: You guys are the same age? No not, he's forty four.
Speaker 4: He's two grades older than me.
Speaker 2: Well how old are you? Forty three? Yeah, he's forty four.
Speaker 4: Well he's still two grades older than me.
Speaker 2: Maybe you were held back.
Speaker 1: No, young class but no, no, no no. I love you Chep, but absolutely not well. Thanks guys for tuning into another episode of the twats we Love recapping Southern Charm and it was so good.
Speaker 4: With more recaps soon