Speaker 1: Are you leaving a you wanta way back home? Either way, we want to be there, doesn't matter how much baggage you claim.
Speaker 2: Give us time and a GERMANO and gave me a We want to send you off instide. We wanna welcome you back home.
Speaker 1: Tell us all about it. We scared her?
Speaker 3: Was it fine? Now?
Speaker 4: Porn?
Speaker 1: Do you need to ride? Do you need to ride?
Speaker 3: Do you need to ride?
Speaker 1: Do you need to ride? Do you need to ride? Do your need ride?
Speaker 5: Dam with Karen and Chris?
Speaker 3: Welcome? Do you need a ride? This is Chris Fairbanks, this is kar we are Every time I say that, there's there's laughter and it makes them feel good.
Speaker 2: You hope it because it's like you're trying to be a newscaster and your official voice is really like a muppet.
Speaker 3: I know what you're gonna say, I sound like a muppet.
Speaker 1: It was absolutely was not going to say that.
Speaker 3: You kind of sound like a muppet right there.
Speaker 1: See see how much that hurts me. Never hurt you that way.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry a minute, we were just okay, we were just friends. Here we are going to West possibly on Wilshire in Korea Town, going to pick up Jordan Morris of Jordan Jesse Go. We're both very excited.
Speaker 1: He's our first two Peter.
Speaker 3: Is he our first two peter person? Yeah, Jordan Morris has two penises. He's a two Peter. It's okay. At the beginning of the podcast, I have dumb jokes, and then by the end or sometimes after we're done recording, my jokes are perfect.
Speaker 2: Wait will you do a similar joke? But back into your professional newscaster boys.
Speaker 3: Jordan Morris, of course our first to Peter. That is someone with two peters, that peters being Penis is he is a two pianist man, our first guest with two Jenna Daniel. It's not in the middle, it's on each hip like six shooters. He's like a cowboy when he urinates. Jordan Mortis, Mortis take two. Jordan Morris, one of our first two peters that, of course, being a man with two peters Peters being Penie, each one on each hip like six shooters. He's a cowboy at the urinal Jordan Morris, thank you, thank you great? Oh again, Well, you know third times.
Speaker 2: Medio, that's what they say in the ring time right before the fourth and fifth time.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean, there's plenty to say about this uh guy and hurting girls feelings? But did you see the episode where he got or here? I'm sorry you don't watch podcasts or radio you listen?
Speaker 1: You do?
Speaker 3: Uh? And I need to start listening to the navigation which keeps telling us to go west on Welsh.
Speaker 1: This is western Welsher.
Speaker 3: We're doing great.
Speaker 1: Oh, I see that wasn't corrective.
Speaker 3: Yes, reinforced, reinforcative.
Speaker 6: Uh. Uh.
Speaker 3: Daniel Daniel Stern, you know him from Home Alone? Well ignore that I said that name because I meant Howard Stern. Daniel Stern of course famous for the cross your eyes when you get hitting the nuts school of acting.
Speaker 1: But before that, he was one of my favorite films, Breaking Away.
Speaker 3: Even hits. He practiced nuts during a bike race in that and crossed his eyes. He goes home and then he crosses his eyes and then he gets euphoric and then he faints and uh and Dennis Quaid picked him up and is that true? And uh? And Tom Tom Dooley played a father and that was like, boy, he takes it in the nuts a lot.
Speaker 2: What about the part where Tom Dewley says the kid is crying and he goes, what happened you lose your wallet?
Speaker 1: That's the best dad comedy ever.
Speaker 3: I love dad comedy anyway. Uh, Howard Stern was really mad at Uhura for something. He said that radio was dead basically, which you know, terrestrial radio is less popular except for like a couple instances, one of them being Howard Stern. So he was so him him talking shit about podcasts and the amount of money you can't make and the amount of people you can't reach. It was so fun to listen to. I encourage you anyone to just google that Howard Stern episode where he's talking badly about podcasts.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 3: He's like, podcast, here's how you get into broadcast journal or broadcast entertainment. You find a local market radio. Like he immediately goes back to the eighties and insists that things are still the same way. And he's so angry at Ari. And it had nothing to do with him. Did Ari being mean to that girl?
Speaker 1: Oh? Did he say it in his special or on his own podcast? Like why would?
Speaker 3: It was on a Joe Rogan episode his podcast?
Speaker 1: Oh okay?
Speaker 3: And uh, Howard Stern heard it, and Daniel Sharon crossed his eyes and I looked at them all sternly.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 3: I had a teacher in high school named mister Stern who thought he was the coolest, and his friend was the local sheriff, and they look the same. I realized, this story is not going to go anywhere.
Speaker 1: So strike to tell it. Now, tell it in the professional broadcaster voice.
Speaker 3: When I was in high school, I had a cheacher Montana history, mister Stern, not Howard Or's Daniel. Damn it, even in this voice. I'm stupid. Anyway, he hung out with the sheriff. I went on a date with his daughter, and he scared me because I don't like guns. Okay, I'm excited to pick up Jordan Morris.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is gonna be good. Now we are. I made us run late.
Speaker 3: It's okay.
Speaker 2: So this is gonna be weirdly fast. It's gonna be a fast one kind of right.
Speaker 3: It's like gonna be a mini podcast, not necessarily fast, because we talked like like.
Speaker 1: The guy from all those commercials in the eighties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, remember remember fdic Oh yeah, micro Machine's only from gloop.
Speaker 1: Yeah that guy.
Speaker 2: It was like that in Super Super Old Ladies eating Hamburgers. That was the highest comedy in nineteen eighty two Golden era.
Speaker 3: Oh, just them having dementia about beef.
Speaker 2: Standing in a weird other other world, some blank strange fast food world that only has a red rope.
Speaker 1: Has that commercial bummed me out every.
Speaker 3: Time I saw it too. Don't abuse the elderly to cell your meat.
Speaker 2: And don't yeah, and don't abuse dementia. Where's the be Just that's a confused old lady that needs meds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who's fucking hungry?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: She's and she is starving. Do you know how long old people have to go not eating for them to get hungry? A long time?
Speaker 1: Is that true?
Speaker 3: So when an old yeah, they eat like little birds.
Speaker 1: Now, how about water? Do they take a lot of water?
Speaker 3: You know, I've said this to all my elderly friends I hang out. I'm a rotary group, and I hang out with these women and they never high rate.
Speaker 1: They do not.
Speaker 3: They never are drinking enough water. Yeah, they're taking nips off their vodka's flask.
Speaker 1: Yeah that the gin's are flowing.
Speaker 3: No, God, like a fucking wrap video minus the juice.
Speaker 1: What if? Oh, I guess that.
Speaker 2: I wonder if jin after that song actually got popular because gin is horrifying to drink.
Speaker 3: It is, and it makes you act unpredictable. Yeah, because what gin does is it poisons your body with juniper venom. Yeah, which seems fun at like eight pm, come four o'clock, naked in the street, screaming at a parking meter, you wish you had none of it.
Speaker 1: And the next day, the next day like.
Speaker 2: Those everyone's why I I am reminded of how much time I used to spend hungover, which was constantly and like a gin hangover where you're just like shaky and you feel like you don't know if the world is real, like that kind of hangover where you've been stripped of your humanity.
Speaker 1: Do you ever have those?
Speaker 2: Just no, no, no, I would mix and worry and you know what I mean, you know what it was.
Speaker 3: And I'm not trying to get you back on the bottle again. But it's the sugar, it's the juice that you're mixing with the gin. I think, Yeah, that makes you feel that way.
Speaker 1: You're saying, if I go to straight spirits.
Speaker 3: Raight, no, not in your mouth, to funnel it in your less it's less social.
Speaker 1: So I have to join a sorority. You're saying, to.
Speaker 3: Party at our adult, high octane comedy parties. Oh thank you. We stopped in the light and Karen extended her arm, But I didn't.
Speaker 1: Touch you because poison ivy or oak?
Speaker 3: Why do you have poison oak ivy?
Speaker 2: Because my g d dog, Frank ran up into the hills at the dog park and then two days later I had to pick him up.
Speaker 1: Frank, I'm not going to tell dog stories.
Speaker 2: That's the that's the step toward pathos and total pathetic living that I can't take of me honestly wanting to tell you the story about what my dog did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if it turns into a story with human hijinks, no, it says, keep going straight, okay, then we'll turn right.
Speaker 1: Oh good, okay.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's just a dog story of he ran up into the hills, yes, and he gave me because the oil from the leaves is what makes you react, right, So he doesn't react because it all stays on his little otter fur and only just goes on to me.
Speaker 3: Right, did people react like I do? Visualizing you running into the bushes to grab a dog and then going oh no, poison ivy. It seems fun. I'm sorry that it's funny, you're still.
Speaker 1: No, it's okay.
Speaker 3: Irritated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a general irritation around me. But uh I didn't run into the bushes. He just got it on him. I picked him up like to put him in the car, and then I got it like two days later.
Speaker 3: So if you do your human seat belt maneuver on me and your arm rubbed on my arm, would I.
Speaker 2: Get I don't think so, because if you see, it's all like dried up lizard skin.
Speaker 1: Right now, it.
Speaker 3: Looks like it's painful and irritated.
Speaker 2: It's just very itchy, but it used to be like tons of tiny blisters on.
Speaker 1: Both It's like two strips of blisters.
Speaker 3: You have calam That's what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, And so it looks all crazy dry because it just like draws out all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, Calamine lotion is one of nature's secrets. I don't think it's a secret. I think everyone knows about it.
Speaker 2: It's I love it, but I was trying to tuck it out. Nature doesn't know what science has wrought. But uh I tried to tough it out the first couple of days because I was in denial, because he just gave me poison oak like six months ago or something, and uh, who cares?
Speaker 3: That's so I now, I'm entertained by the fact that this has happened before.
Speaker 2: And I'm sorry, you know what, there's I paint a picture of my life that is just filth.
Speaker 3: Yes, and I'm kind of clown like.
Speaker 2: It's disgusting and it's totally I'm like at the mercy of these filthy dogs that make me feelthy.
Speaker 3: So, according to anyone you're just listening right now, you're just always in the bush is covered in blisters, yep, looking for a dog with like leaves in your hair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And like usually if I'm at the dog park, I almost make a point to look disgusting at the dog park because I hate those people so much, like and I don't care. So I'll roll out wearing exactly what I wore to bed, and hair exactly the way it was when I will come and like mascara under my eyes because I just it's like, I don't care. I want to make sure you people understand that I do not care about you.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I would question and judge someone that was dressed in the nines at the dog park.
Speaker 1: I think, And there are plenty.
Speaker 2: There are people there that are socializing, and oh they meet as a group and talk, stand in a circle in the center, and they all call their dogs and it's really embarrassing and I don't want to. I just I just am an outsider in this particular situation, and that usually the way I handle an outsiders, just loathing the strangers that around.
Speaker 3: That's okay, it's.
Speaker 1: Healthy, it's what. It's just my process is what I like to do.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, I don't. I don't have a dog. I'm allergic to dogs, as you know. I actually I would get that without leaping into a bush. I assume you leaped.
Speaker 1: I didn't go into the bushes.
Speaker 3: You jumped in. You rolled around, where's my dog? And the dog just watched you from a safe pathway.
Speaker 2: He was up on a little, uh built out hill. He was in his area. It was all cement. It was like a scapeable.
Speaker 3: Can he be holding binoculars?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yay, here's the lifeguard of the dog.
Speaker 3: Bark you guys, no smelling buttholes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, say yaya give the ball back? Give that ball back? Uh, no cutoffs.
Speaker 3: I'm very excited for what will maybe be just twenty minutes with Jordan Morris, but he knows how to pack it in.
Speaker 1: What street am I looking for?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Can we not say?
Speaker 3: We? Uh, it's gonna be a left coming up in four blocks.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, I doubt I just I'm afraid.
Speaker 3: And uh it's I don't like to say street names out loud, but this sounds like a pirate name. Okay, you'll know it when you see it.
Speaker 1: Pirate Jerry.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, that's more of a sailor. But that's right right talking again, Rum damn it. Okay, we're gonna take a left right here behind this, uh Mercedes.
Speaker 2: If I did go off the off the wagon again, which I think about and.
Speaker 1: Passionately and constantly, really, I think, well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just because it's such a it's just so easy, like one beer makes such a difference, because I'm so I'm just such a I'm.
Speaker 1: Just a lot to deal with for myself. So can you if you can cut that back a little bit with beer or what? It's nice? It works out good? Is that Mark Bruffalo?
Speaker 3: Of course it's Mark. It is God. He looks good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just jogging around.
Speaker 3: Here taking the rough out of Ruffalo.
Speaker 2: But I think if I did a second phase drunk, I would do all Long Island iced teas.
Speaker 1: We're not being insane.
Speaker 3: We're gonna pick him up on the left. Okay, I'm sorry. What did you say about what would be.
Speaker 1: Insane to trying to talk to you about my alcoholic breakdown?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry? And then I and I and then I get to talking about traffic, you.
Speaker 1: Get then you get to talk about picking up.
Speaker 3: I sent the word gear instead of here, but I think he'll know it's us that and not Richard Gear.
Speaker 1: Richard Gear Club is here.
Speaker 3: Oh, I am a fan. There was a lot of controversy with him back in the eighties about sticking a defenseless animal and it's sphincter.
Speaker 1: And I think people were jealous.
Speaker 3: I think that they're jealous because not a lot of mostly men are jealous because they don't get to a I think it's experiencing birth gerbiling. That's the reason for doing it, right.
Speaker 1: I couldn't say I don't think people actually do it.
Speaker 2: I think that's like something to seventh grade boys made up and it just lived.
Speaker 3: I think I thought so too, even though I was a seventh or sixth grade I don't remember I was a boy. But I remember we went rafting. My sister's friend, Joy had had some sort of a relative and she was somehow a godson of Richard Gere. And she confirmed she was a goddaughter. She whatever she said. Yes, he did stick him. Whatever he's partying.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's into the saying goddaughter turned him in, not to.
Speaker 3: The authorities, but certainly to us on a rafting trip.
Speaker 1: How do you know for a fact it was the goddaughter.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's good.
Speaker 1: Down, I'm sorry, it's okay.
Speaker 3: That's that we did this. I did this in the you did this in the Uh oh, this person is going so slow?
Speaker 1: There, how's your fiot? Full o?
Speaker 2: God?
Speaker 3: Old lady with a bowl cut The beetles are over.
Speaker 1: She was a bit old.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I do like that matched her car.
Speaker 1: I didn't even see that. Oh there he is.
Speaker 3: Oh, here we go. This is gonna work out great coming out. Oh there we go. He did get my gear.
Speaker 2: Man, we stopped. We'd stopped too soon. Back there, Jordan, Hi, check it out. Oh wait, Chris, you might want a will too. I've cut holes, so now you can have the sheet and wear a seatbelt at.
Speaker 1: The same time.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Or have sex with a Mormon.
Speaker 1: Whatever you want me to.
Speaker 6: Jews that have sheet sex, Oh really.
Speaker 3: See, I don't see race or color Jordans. Maybe you memorize all their idiots and Chrissy's Oh I do.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: When we have the meetings with the grand Dragon, he wants to hear about who has sex in a sheet?
Speaker 3: Oh, he is the grandest.
Speaker 2: I feel like we've had the conversation about this sheet sex. Oh with Jake Johansson. We talked about that. We made the exact same mistake.
Speaker 1: Oh really, I made it that time. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh that's funny. And then I learned it from listening to you.
Speaker 1: You learned it from watching me, Dad, I'm doing good.
Speaker 6: I've I've been on on break all this week from for your job, from my job.
Speaker 1: How many bad movies have you seen?
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 1: The Arc Light?
Speaker 6: Oh, let's see. I saw Fast seven last night. Excuse me, Furious seven?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is that what you have to call it?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just I mean, I just want to get it right.
Speaker 6: I mean, the naming conventions of those movies is so it's so complicated.
Speaker 1: It's a long, unstoried process.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't want you to think I saw a different Vin Diesel muscle car movie. Right, I guess things would just get confusing. I mean, you saw how bonkers things got when Chris suggested that Mormons fucked their sheets.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, no one even knew where they were for a while.
Speaker 3: Well, it was a haze. I tried not to think of that time.
Speaker 1: It was scary.
Speaker 3: Two minutes ago, it was scary. Can you tell when Paul Walker, I mean not to jump right, No.
Speaker 4: No, please, let's let's let's get into it.
Speaker 1: Boiler alert, spoiler.
Speaker 4: Spoiler alert for life, the actor Paul Walker died.
Speaker 6: And everybody, if you've been waiting to catch up on April snews.
Speaker 1: This is probably the leading news.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I like to binge watch the news.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for a whole year.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, no, you know yeah. The the the Paul Walker listeness of some of the movie is pretty seamless. There's a a very there's an appropriately sappy tribute at the end, of course that clearly has some some c g I ing involved. It looks a little bit creepy. There's a little bit of video game cut scene to it, but but in general, the whole thing is pretty tasteful. Wow, which is not something people usually say about Vin Diesel movies. Very tasteful and classy.
Speaker 1: Remember when he was.
Speaker 3: In watch that movie with one pinky.
Speaker 1: He was he was in U that movie where he played the famous lawyer.
Speaker 4: Oh sure, find me guilty, Yes.
Speaker 1: Find me guilty. And do you remember the director was Alan J.
Speaker 3: Pack.
Speaker 4: I think it's Cindy Sidney Lament.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, he I saw him.
Speaker 2: I saw Vin die loill get interviewed about that movie in that role, a leading role in a Sydney huma movie.
Speaker 1: And he kept going.
Speaker 2: He kept referring to the movie as the picture picture, and Cindy told me if I was in this picture, and I was just like, someone has taken you to cinema school very quickly, and now you're doing things like this, like you think this is making it look like you're this amazing actor.
Speaker 3: That's I don't know, he's the equivalent actor wise. If there is like a dog that was for fighting, you know, pitbull fights, and then all of a sudden he's in fancy dog shows when there's dew clawlish.
Speaker 6: She's like, you know this, this is the first picture where my shirts have had sleeves on.
Speaker 1: What a picture like? What?
Speaker 3: When I first started studying vin Vin your you have food in your mouth.
Speaker 6: Oh sorry, carbo loading.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's important carbo.
Speaker 6: Loading for the David Lynch movie. I'm doing gonna be juiced for that.
Speaker 1: I actually have seen all of the Fast and Furious movies.
Speaker 4: Really, yeah, so have I.
Speaker 3: You're you're a fan of them, right, They're good movies, I've heard.
Speaker 6: Let's see, let's see we can harmonize on that.
Speaker 4: I have a certain charm.
Speaker 6: I think I think they they started out as kind of these you know, goofy racing movies, and then I think they hit a point of self awareness where they're they all got together. I don't know the I don't know Vinn was involved in these talks. They went down to Giovanni split a by uh, and they just said, let's make these crazy. So then they went from these kind of you know, goofy you know, tn T Afternoon curiosities to these kind of not they're not like parodies, but they're just balls to the wall, fucking nuts action movies where the cars, you know, parachute out of planes and drive from out of one building and into another building.
Speaker 2: So things that are that are actually uh impossible. Yeah, it's physically and I was thinking trying to think of the word for like physics wise or whatever, aerodynamically maybe like there's they drove through a moving train.
Speaker 4: It's just there's one thing that Diesel hates more than sleeves.
Speaker 6: It's physics.
Speaker 2: Everything he does flies in the face of Isaac Newton and all the great scientists.
Speaker 3: Actually, physics is the reason he doesn't like slaves is because every time he put on a shirt, they would just tear because he puts it up. He puts his shirt on what such.
Speaker 4: He he leaps through through a flamey coop into shirts shirts.
Speaker 2: Also, there's in like in the first one is there was almost this sincere there was this real sincerity to you or like.
Speaker 1: Kids trying to come up this is just what we know.
Speaker 2: But there was that, and then by like the third one, literally it was like the start of a scene would be up a girl's asshole and then come out like fly out and then to the front of the car.
Speaker 1: It was just like so clear what everyone was there. Starts on the butt, it starts deep inside the.
Speaker 6: Mason sin if you will, is the anus of a hot rod model.
Speaker 2: It was like the first shot. The first time it was like that, I can't remember which which one. It truly was like up a girl's short skirt. Yeah, and then I was like, oh this, I'm this isn't for me even supposed to be here.
Speaker 6: But then you get but you still continue to watch. Hell yeah, maybe just maybe it's as a kind of like, oh, fuck you, this is for me. Well you can try and repel me at every turn, but I'm going to hang in there. Yeah it was fitspiration, you know, sure, but yeah, no there I would say, you know, if you want to get the complicated continuity down, I would they watch all of them.
Speaker 3: But if I but I think, should I do it all? I'm un sitting like I did with Game of Thrones.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know you will go and say.
Speaker 3: I'll wait until I'm sick with a fever and I'll watch all the fast it will give you.
Speaker 4: I think if you watch.
Speaker 6: Them all at the end, you were your head would be bald, you'd be wearing like a linen suit with a tank top.
Speaker 4: You just look like pitbull.
Speaker 2: And because we live in the magic City of Los Angeles, we are now directly under a fast.
Speaker 1: And furious billboard. Oh there they all are. The brilliant move to add the Rock.
Speaker 2: Somehow The Rock, an ex professional wrestler, gives that movie credits.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I just realized The Rock and Vin Diezel are two different people. You never see him together one.
Speaker 6: I think, here's the here's a fun way to tell them apart. The Rock is a triangle man, whereas Vin Diesel is a pillow case filled with sausage. And that's how you tell them apart.
Speaker 3: I always when, I always when the wind sock filled with pudding.
Speaker 6: But no, no, it's a it's a slight difference.
Speaker 3: Right, he goes to the gym. We know if you heard me call him a pudding many twist my hand, doesn't twist your head off like soft bread.
Speaker 1: Is a triangle, it's.
Speaker 6: Like a peer an upside down pyramid with a little head on top. We had a great right and and with a real self awareness of what his deal.
Speaker 3: Is and a great sidekick for SpongeBob. Yes, have Jordan and I worked in the action sports industry. Sure for a while, trade shows, interviews, we did a lot of press events. But have you then seen Jordan the ven Triple X where he's snowboarding and skydiving And.
Speaker 6: No, you know, yeah, that's that's a there's a there's a gap in my Vin Diesel filmography, and it's the Triple X movie.
Speaker 3: Because he's like kind of the kind of make him punk rock. He he quotes a Vandal's song, Oh cool. Yeah, he's like he does sings the lyrics during a conversation with this other guy that would have never listened to anything but but maybe b sides of a bon Jovi album when he is a kid and they start saying, if you go into a deli and tell the cheese.
Speaker 6: Guy tol anarchyer yeah, anarchy burger, Okay.
Speaker 3: See yeah, Jordan is a dictionary for punk rock. So that lyric a lyric well.
Speaker 6: From nineteen ninety one to nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 3: Sure, the Golden Year, Yeah, sure.
Speaker 6: I think we can all agree when punk rock was at its most vital.
Speaker 1: When it was at his hot, toppy topic. He yes, I wish I had said directly it.
Speaker 6: Was at its long, short, siest.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: I I bet I would love Triple X myself, and I've seen all the ritics.
Speaker 3: It is rotten. That's where he has a computer case.
Speaker 6: I will make a case for the most recent riddick being kind of a resurgence allah. The fifth Fast and Furious movie of a like, oh, we get it, here's what we do anyway.
Speaker 1: Was the fifth Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift.
Speaker 4: No, that's the third one.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I love I just love Lucas Black.
Speaker 1: I actually really loved Lucas Black.
Speaker 6: Where did you fall in love with Lucas Black?
Speaker 1: Well, of course in slang blade.
Speaker 6: Oh sure, But I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he did anything before that.
Speaker 2: But then I was so when he came on screen and in Fast and Furious three Tokyo Drift.
Speaker 1: Sure, I was so proud of him. Well I thought he had gone away or like did that movie, and then just was like I need to be a normal child now.
Speaker 2: So I just was so proud. I was like, look at my beautiful boy. He was probably around and like on some shitty show the whole Yeah.
Speaker 4: Probably a Law and Order or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Can I ask you because I've I've had some some some time off.
Speaker 6: I've had a week off. That's the first week off I've had in a while. And you know, it's been alternately fun but like reminding me of a time when I was like a jobless, depressed mess and and I have having flashbacks to when I'm when I was like my worst self.
Speaker 3: Are you about to ask me, Jordan? What's that like to be Chris Sherman like, no, no, no.
Speaker 6: I wanted to ask you, guys, how you deal with the downtime in this in this business of show of ours?
Speaker 4: What what? What do you resort to? I?
Speaker 3: I do a lot of pacing, and I honestly, there's no way around me worrying. I I do appreciate that I have free time and that I can you know, draw, you know, I like to do art. Sure if I do that a little bit, But for the most part, I kind of don't like downtime. There's not I don't know how to occupy it.
Speaker 2: Well, especially on a show that like you're on, because if people don't know, Jordan is a writer at midnight and it's a daily show and so there's you're in this weird schedule and pace.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then when you have time off, it doesn't make sense. It's almost like it's almost like when slow motion. It's the reverse of this, but like when slow motion ends in a movie and they go right back and it's like that change where it's.
Speaker 6: That right before you're about to hit someone in a three hundred movie.
Speaker 3: Yes, something we can.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So it's just it's almost like the shock.
Speaker 2: You need a couple of days just for the shock to go away and then to feel slightly normal, and then it's over and you have to be back up, all paced up again.
Speaker 1: So the answer, my short answer, is just tons of drugs.
Speaker 4: Sure, yes, of course. For me, it's been lunchtime.
Speaker 1: Masturbation, just at any place you're eating lunch.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, maybe half a sandwich, super.
Speaker 2: Salad, soup, plantations like sir, please, I'm not gonna ask here again.
Speaker 6: Not what the soft serve bar is for?
Speaker 3: I love, because that's in that joke. You don't have a bonus, Oh yeah served, yeah serving up?
Speaker 6: Is there a rock hard bar anywhere around here?
Speaker 2: I do love going to If I can go to the movies and go to literally like three movies in one day. I find that to be like my favorite favorite, Like it's just it feels crazy and time wasty and really fun.
Speaker 3: There was a comedy club in San Antonio that I never had fun at. It was in a mall. I had really rough times every time I was there, but I went back as much as possible because across from the comedy Club there was a Sinny six where we could watch as many movies as we wanted. Because it was almost every day I watched a movie and it made that week terrific.
Speaker 6: Do you remember what movies you saw?
Speaker 3: It was long enough ago that I saw the very first Jackass movie and Doubt. I wouldn't have watched Doubt otherwise.
Speaker 1: But aren't you glad you did?
Speaker 3: I watched out with that.
Speaker 6: You know, just a funny fun fact that Jackass and Doubt take place in the same universe.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's a lot of people don't know subtle and you see some of the character overlaps in those movies.
Speaker 1: Like Steve O and the Molestee Priest were very similar.
Speaker 3: From the wheels car in their hands and uh no, it wasn't Steve.
Speaker 4: It's hard to say who's who's ass the car was.
Speaker 3: In I remember, you remember. We just don't want to talk about it. Yeah, one time Jordan and I were dressed like Hillbilly's interviewing Johnny Knoxville, and uh we were. We were committing to these characters. He was not enjoying it, but we're like, well, what'd you like for you to you ever played the washboard and whatever?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, and all in the bathtub.
Speaker 3: All of a sudden he brought up Ryan Dunn, who's one of the jackass guys that sadly passed away and it had just happened, and they said, no, yeah, actually we're just doing this benefit concert for my friend that that I lost. And Jordan and I were like, well.
Speaker 4: Well hacked, we lost the brother to a gator.
Speaker 3: Yeah, character, but oh that was one of the more that very.
Speaker 2: That's such bullshit because he did it purpose well yes, but also.
Speaker 4: He's like, I'm tired of this.
Speaker 6: How do I How do I get out of this interview? Possible?
Speaker 1: But also those.
Speaker 2: Guys are like they their bread and butter is disrespectfulness, so like suddenly, oh, your friend's dead, so suddenly everyone has to be quiet. I hate ship like that. That's like, to me, that's the essence of Twitter. Like everyone's on there telling terrible like molestation puns. And then it's like Paul Simon died and I liked him the best.
Speaker 1: And it's like fuck off.
Speaker 3: Everybody fuck up, and it's everyone's opportunity, uh, to tell their story about them and Paul Simon Paul Simon passed away.
Speaker 4: He loved my comedy. Al Simon loved my.
Speaker 1: Taking pictures of me.
Speaker 3: I never forget. I got off stage and I heard this, Uh.
Speaker 6: Someone's playing away. I heard the strains of Lady Smith Black Mambazo and it was Paul Simon.
Speaker 1: And that's when I knew he loves my comedy. Yeah, he was blown away.
Speaker 6: Oh that's a capella African singing chant my name during one of my shows and.
Speaker 1: They all took a group.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whoa. I'd like to join it, but all I'm gonna do is a wimber. I can't not do it.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's where wim Wave was from.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so too.
Speaker 2: I was truly just listening to that album a couple of days ago and had that exact thought of like, oh, this is the original like that, what's the right term?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, that group singing like that like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, quartet Barbershops.
Speaker 6: Sorry for overseas, yeah.
Speaker 1: It sorry.
Speaker 3: This is a part of the show we like to call unwanted Caller.
Speaker 6: We have Doug from Minnesota on the line, Doug, Doug, Doug, how would you.
Speaker 4: Burn Paul Simon were he to die?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Doug's your poison.
Speaker 4: I'm an am sports talk guy. Now.
Speaker 3: Anyway, we lost Doug dare. What do you think about the Wisconsin game today in Virginia? I'm actually right about that.
Speaker 6: What's your favorite song on the Rhythm to the Saints?
Speaker 1: You really think?
Speaker 4: Diamond?
Speaker 3: Back to this after this quick traffic report, we are on Brendo Street.
Speaker 6: Back to you, Karen.
Speaker 3: Wimb again, guys.
Speaker 2: Important footnote all Simon's life and well, yes, yes.
Speaker 3: We don't want anyone to think that.
Speaker 4: He making it.
Speaker 6: You'll be making a goofy cameo on the next SNL special.
Speaker 3: He certainly didn't.
Speaker 4: That other one. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I did not I did not make I I watched a lot of that and liked it a lot, But it was four hours.
Speaker 3: It was chevy Chase invited to that thing. Yeah, okay, And that would be the only reason I would think Paul Simon was there, because they were they were bros before they were bros, before they were hoes. I think so. I think they were pels, didn't. I mean, there was a window of time where Chevy Chase wasn't a despicable me.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 4: It's very cute, though, overalls on I.
Speaker 3: Love I love baby talk. I loved it when my dad's second wife did it for fifteen years. So when we oh, god, what if she's a listener. Sorry, sorry, sorry being her name is thank you for paying for some of my college. Uh yeah, I see her.
Speaker 1: You say that, She's like, finally snaps it off. That's all I wanted to hear. Thank you.
Speaker 6: Now I can go back to listening to Invisibilia.
Speaker 4: It's a PR podcast.
Speaker 6: About the unseen forces that shape our world.
Speaker 1: Oh like angels.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's an NPR podcast about ghosts and angels.
Speaker 3: They can't turn and then you got me. No, this is a different park I'm always making.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, it'll be it'll be on your right. Sorry you're doing.
Speaker 3: That's a skate park, though, the turn. That's one skate park where I feel like I might get mucked. Most of them I throw my weight around and they're like, hey, let's respect the forty year old. But at that one, I mean thirty.
Speaker 4: Five, you feel like kids don't respect them.
Speaker 3: That one. I feel like they're going to feed me the boots or maybe some knife sticking.
Speaker 2: Sure there, when I was I got lost in turned near there too, when I went to pick herse up and there was four little kids literally two probably two, four, five.
Speaker 3: And seven we say, stacked in a trench coat.
Speaker 2: They were crossing the street by themselves, not holding hands. And it was one of the most upsetting things I've seen no lately, because when's the lasson you've seen a little kid alone crossing a city street, just.
Speaker 3: Re enacting that perfect silhouetted sign that you see at the border.
Speaker 1: Yes, but they weren't that, they weren't Mexican.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry I mentioned the border, but you mentioned mex border up here, all right, the right, Yeah, sorry.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I feel like I don't know where I am when I've been here many times.
Speaker 3: And we are, well, we're right here at four fifteen, I think everything will.
Speaker 4: I think this is a great time to show up, Karen.
Speaker 3: This is where Jordan and I both just leave. Great you and I mean it's not great, it's terrible.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm very independent.
Speaker 3: We were just I mean, that was a short episode I can tell. I just want to say right now, I know it's not done yet. Now I want to drink it. But one of our best I think, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, yeah, we got in goofed.
Speaker 3: On Fast and Furious, which is all we needed to do.
Speaker 6: All Simon death hoaks and they were.
Speaker 1: Out what a song. We did coversation, several songs. This has been a giving and listening.
Speaker 4: Sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I heard that. I heard him and I had a comment afterwards and I knew you guys did here.
Speaker 4: I think this has been a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Jordan.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hey, we've got a podcast called Jordan jesse Go. It's at Maximum Fun dot org and at midnight is midnight's Monday through Thursday on Comedy Central.
Speaker 4: I write for it and it's a hoot.
Speaker 6: Yay, yay, yay.
Speaker 3: Jordan and I are going to go upstairs now and do an episode of Jordan jesse Go, which if you listen to them back to back you will see probably that they.
Speaker 6: Take place in the same universe, some sort of continuity.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, who is Doubt and who is.
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 4: This is a podcast?
Speaker 6: Is the Oscar nominated Doubt that our podcast is the Born Identity.
Speaker 4: We're going to do a third podcast where we just kick each other in the.
Speaker 1: Nuts altogether, the four of us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, yeah, yeah, perfect.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, just attached some nuts and then we'll kick them.
Speaker 1: I just need like eight months.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he'll be fine perfect.
Speaker 3: Oh that was Uh why did I say that? You've been listening to Do You Need a Ride? D y n A r