Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tapp? Garrett?
Speaker 2: What's your phone tap all about? All right, Bob wants to phone tap his wife, Rose Murray. Rose Murray recently had some dental work done and was complaining about her teeth ever since she had the work done. So I'm going to start the call from the dentist office to let her know why she's having that problem.
Speaker 1: Excellent, Here we go Garrett's phone too.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi is Rose Murray there? This is her, Hi, Rose Murray. This is doctor Julian Hardy. I'm calling from the dental lab. How are you today?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 2: I am calling because I see through the paperwork and we just finished some test results that you've been having problems with your bridge? Yes, doctor, and what gave you the wrong bridge?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: We have another client that you know was having the same problems. That client actually is a competitive eater and now you know he's walking around with you know, your bridges in his mouth.
Speaker 1: Iran, And I don't even this guy have his teeth and they've already been I mean, were they used or uh?
Speaker 2: Well, that's why I am calling. Like I said, he was a competitive Eader. So he's had those teeth since he was a young lad.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the bridges I have, they were used. I just died. Just don't understand how you know this happened. I mean, I don't know who this person is or I mean, if he just you know, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just calling to let you know. We're gonna set something up and take care of this as soon as possible, so we can, you know, give the bridge and the teeth back to their rightful owners. And that's just so.
Speaker 1: Where so he got mine and I have his. Yeah, all right, well, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: All right, have a nice day you too, by Bob.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll call her. Okay, I'm gonna call her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna call her from here.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, all right, Hey, hello, hey, listen, are you sitting down? You ready for this?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, I just got a call from a guy at doctor Lab. Evidently I have another guy's bridges and he has mine.
Speaker 3: You know, I told you to get this thing taken care of before you were having problems with the way it was fitting.
Speaker 1: I have someone else's bridges in my mouth and the other guy has mine.
Speaker 3: I mean somebody else's bridge in your mouth. Yeah, you got used freaking teeth in your Yes.
Speaker 1: You know how them does that happen?
Speaker 3: You got some guy's damn teeth in your mouth. That was so freaking gross. How gross that is? I mean, you know, I've been kissing you for two years and you got that guy's teeth in your mouth.
Speaker 1: I want to freaking this is disgusting.
Speaker 3: Okay, she should have got your toothpicks when I told you get a six.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's real nice.
Speaker 2: Bob, Hey, Rose Marie. Yes, my name is Gari from Elvis during in the Morning Show, and you just got phone taps by your husband, Bob, I.
Speaker 3: Told you I get you.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you.
Speaker 3: Go get you.
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 3: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show