Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The eighty two game preseason is in the books, and it is finally time for the real season. Don't miss out on any NBA playoff action at DraftKings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. From the play in tournament through the finals. Draft Kings Sportsbook as you covered with same game parlays, live betting, ods, boost and much more. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code Shannon. New customers can bear five dollars and get two hundred and bonus bets instantly. That's the code Shannon only on DraftKings. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hop and wired text hope and y four six seven three six nine.
Speaker 4: In Connecticut, help.
Speaker 3: Is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothell, Casino w and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario. Bonus beets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue ins See DKG dot co slash b ball for eligibility and depositive restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: The playoffs are upon us the best place to watch right there in person. Game Time is an authorized ticket marketplace for playoff basketball, which makes getting playoff tickets even easier and faster. Prices on game time app actually go down closer it gets to tip off with killer last minute deals, all in prices views from your seat. The Lord's Price Guarantee game Time takes the guests work out of buying tickets, save even more when you choose a section and let game time. Choose to see the Lord's Price Guaranteed or game Time will credit one and ten percent of the difference. Take the guest work out of buying playoff basketball tickets with game time. Download the game time out, create an account, use code Nightcap twenty dollars off your first purchase. Terms apply again. Creat an account. Redeem code Nightcap night caap for twenty dollars off. Download game Time today, last minute tickets, lowest price guaranteed. Hello, I'm Shining Sharp and I'm a road sponsor. Do you want hotter? More spontaneous sex. Roast sparks can help. Sparks offer dual action prescription treatment that's giving men stronger and harder erections. Road Sparks works faster than other treatments because they're dissolved under the tungue and go directly to the blood stream. Why does that matter, Because now when the mood is right, he'll be ready. No more waiting for that pill. The kick in plus roast sparks stays active in your system for up to thirty six hours. But when you get around, hey whoo, you'll get hard without waiting. With rose Sparks, guys can get more confidence in being, more satisfaction for their partners, and more control when it's sexy time. Road connects guys with a medical provider one hundred percent online. There's no awkward conversation with an in person doctor if approved treatment shifts directly to the door. To find out prescription for roast sparks are right for you, connect with a provider at row dot co slash nightcap you r L that's r O dot c slash nightcap.
Speaker 4: Compounded drugs are permitted to be prescribed under federal law, but are not FDA approved for full safety information, visit r O dot co slash info.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, y'all saw the pro bow to start that thing off, fogging it up.
Speaker 4: That's what we do.
Speaker 1: Thank you for what?
Speaker 4: Thank you for watching another episode of Nightcamp.
Speaker 2: I am your favorite, un Shannon Shark, He's your favorite, Number eighty five, the route Runner Extraordinary, the Binga Ring of Fame Artery, the legendary.
Speaker 4: Pro bowler, all pro a pro Liberty City.
Speaker 2: Y'all know him from John ojo Cco Johnson, but y'all just call it Mojo.
Speaker 4: Please make sure you hit that light button.
Speaker 2: Please make sure you hit that subscribe button, and thank you guys. Why you laughing at they go? Can y'all feed that chat? Y'all see that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Now what we do? Hold on, Gotta do us a favor.
Speaker 2: Go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcasts from, and remember every subscriber counts, and we greatly greatly appreciate your support for over a year.
Speaker 4: Make sure you go check out Shave by La Portier.
Speaker 2: We have it in stock, and guess what if you can't find it in a city or a state near you, We'll shipping right to your front door. Please go follow my media company page on all platforms shay Shape Media and my clothing company eighty four. That's eighty four spelled out and the link is pinned at the top of the chat.
Speaker 4: Got y'all, y'all going cretity chat.
Speaker 1: What y'all see? What happened? What happened? What happened? The pro bo?
Speaker 4: You know, we got a little probo for the fath the sparks. We sparking it up.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, I ain't get to see.
Speaker 2: It now, you can't see it. But you know we're gonna get you. We're gonna sh ship you some samples.
Speaker 1: Dope. Oh well, I get to see it though, Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. Yeah, yeah, guys, we're gonna get right into it.
Speaker 2: Kaitlyn Clark breaks the w NBA rookie assist record in the win over the Storm. She already held the record for the most assisted in a single game, which is nineteen, which he set the final game before they all start, and now she's in the record book once again. With her third assist today, she set a new single mark set by a rookie. Clark passed t Sha pinilchero who had two twenty five with the Sacramento Monarchs in nineteen ninety eight. Before y'all say the w NBA season was shorter, Pinler Chai Row set the record in thirty games. Clark broke the record in twenty eight games. There are twelve games left in the season. Clark left the game with one seventeen left, one assist away from time the WNBA record with three straight games of twenty points and at least ten assistem More, coach Quinn knew a feel full well what was going on actually stopping Kark from getting the double double by pulling her team with ninety seconds left.
Speaker 4: The Seattle coach was unhappy.
Speaker 2: Besides, who's the head coach of the fever getting immediately substitute at the exact same time?
Speaker 4: And then check a look at the video SKYL with Digg and Smith?
Speaker 1: Did this? Okay?
Speaker 4: You think that was an accident?
Speaker 1: On Joe? Heldo? Hold on, hold on, hold on? Oh sped up?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, she sped up real quick. Hey wait man, you know she hello. I don't say no hate, no jest I mean that you think so?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What we witnessing? What we witnessing from Caitlin Clark.
Speaker 5: I know we're not talking about Angel reach now, but we witnessing right now af fort two young ladies that are coming to this season. It's been a good thing for the w n b A. We have more eyes watching my viewership. The revenue is going to start to change. The pendulum for the w n b A players is going to be lopsided in favor of them. I really think they shouldn't have any any any hatred towards young ladies that are doing well. I know they might be ruffling a few feathers because of the attention that they're getting.
Speaker 1: It's a good thing everybody, everybody, everybody gonna eat. Ain't no need to be I'm.
Speaker 4: Just trying to let me ask you this.
Speaker 2: When I just saw Asia go off, ain't nobody walking in the bumping into her.
Speaker 1: Nobody. Ain't nobody in the bumping the agent. Don't play that. Come on, now, you know ain't.
Speaker 4: Bumping in the Stewart, but you know.
Speaker 1: Not to.
Speaker 2: If I'm Kaitlyn Clark, I told scal diggers, get your coat, your brim and get on out of e gym.
Speaker 4: Get your coat, your.
Speaker 1: Know, not I gym.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 1: I like that that's a good one.
Speaker 2: I'm now. Oh, I'm going right at that very hot. Come on, get hot. Pe people people, people people. I'm getting the hype.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think she got I don't think she got that in him. She's not.
Speaker 5: I mean she's a dog, through her style of play, through her place the dog.
Speaker 1: I don't think she has that that, y'all.
Speaker 2: Stop the foolishness, y'all see the woman. Feed up, y'all see her. Kaitlin Clark is getting the crowd gowhere, y'all see scollar diggings, feed up to make contact with her.
Speaker 1: Stop this, y'all. Man, could that corn filth? Our girl busting? Y'all?
Speaker 2: Lass, y'all fish She too weak, she can't do this. She leaves the W N B A and A sist she cook it.
Speaker 1: Let her cook, Let her cook. Hey, she did speak looking at speedwall. Watch the speedwall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not that y'd cooking as help us?
Speaker 1: Hey, she like a double lass sword.
Speaker 4: Oh joe. She cutting ass left and right, full sign cut down.
Speaker 5: And she she she's doing well for herself.
Speaker 1: She's doing well for the same.
Speaker 5: I would like I would like the ladies to to welcome her with open arms and what she brings to the table. What she what she brought to the w n B A is as well as the other rookies that are playing well as well. I know Caven, Clark and Angelies probably get most of the credit. They and all the news and headlines. Yeah, it's a good thing.
Speaker 1: It's a good thing because they have a new fan in a new viewer in me. And it ain't.
Speaker 4: Great white height, Oh Joe, they keep talking about you the great.
Speaker 1: Ain't no hype.
Speaker 4: Y'all said the same thing about lard Bird.
Speaker 2: I remember. I won't enough to remember. They had the same thing about lard Bird. Ain't nothing hype, nothing hype about Luca. Ain't nothing hype about yo, yo kids.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: We're not used to seeing she got sah. She's faucy with that thing. Watching her in person twice, I've seen her. I've seen them against the asist and I saw the All Star Game.
Speaker 1: She is elite.
Speaker 2: She is she is the pillar at passing the basketball or take off again.
Speaker 5: Hey, listen, I like it. I've been watching it all season long. I didn't know what to expect. I saw some late young ladies that have been in a w NBA before, she got there and saying the transition would be a little difficult.
Speaker 1: It's started off a little rocky. It did. It did off of the rocky, but look at.
Speaker 5: It now, look what it is now, and and imagine improvement year to year on how much better she's going to get. Yes, when she understands the game a little bit more, gets activated to the speed of the game, gets.
Speaker 1: A little stronger.
Speaker 5: Yes, her lower extremities being able to fight some of those picks. Man, listen, it can get it can get scary. Now, it can get real scary. A lot of those records that are out there are going.
Speaker 2: To fall, especially when it comes to assisting the basketball, because she she has that ability.
Speaker 4: She has the elite level to see things before they transpire.
Speaker 2: So she Hey, if you run the court and you get your head up, she's gonna find you because the moment she gives the ball, she's looking out. Hey, she ain't trying to drib and show how fans I can dribble the ball. She's trying to get in the head and get easy Bucketson transition, She's she's great, She's elite at passing the basketball. Now, is she gonna average thirty and ten. Probably not, but you see her scoring is starting to increase. She'll get better, she'll get better at shooting the three. But I don't know if she's ever gonna shoot forty two forty five percent because she's shooting from such great distance and at a lot of stuff. She's off valid when she takes. But that's her shot. I ain't got no problem with that. But she's a the transition that you've seen her make because she struggled early on. But great players, regardless of the sport, they figure it out. Great lawyers, great doctors. Yo, every No, everybody's not coming in there, you know, right off the rim. But give them a little while. They'll get acclimated. They'll figure it out, and then you're gonna have hell to pay it. They said the same thing about Luca. Oh he too slow, Oh he can't pay no defense, he can't jump.
Speaker 1: They said the.
Speaker 2: Same thing about Yo, Oh he fat, he out of shape. Three MVPs, a finals MVP later. Now we're talking, Well, when he's all said and done, where are we gonna rank him and run amongst the great b Same thing with Luca. When it's all said and done, where are we going to rank it when it's all said and done as part. Now, is she gonna win? I mean Asian Wilson. Hell, she might win five six MVPs. She's definitely gonna about to go in her third she's gonna win that one this year. Probably Defensive Player of the Year also, So I'm just saying as far as passing the basketball, I'm gonna be shot and she's not the all time leader and assists when she's done with her career. This team is box office because they want to see her. Oh, her teammate Kelsey Mitchell.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir main, Hey, she let it.
Speaker 4: She let that thing go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she can let it go.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe, I'm far man watching her against the asist watching out the All Star Game. Okay, the screen if you want to man, not left handed, y'all got she.
Speaker 4: Let that thing flck And they got a big and a Leo Boston.
Speaker 2: They can get you a double, can average you a double double, and she's averaging a double double.
Speaker 1: She had nine points and fifteen rebounds. Today.
Speaker 2: Oh, she's she's exemplary. This team is on the come. They're on the come. They they're they're they're a really good team with Caitlyn Kelsey Mitchter, Leah Boston, now Katie lu Samuelson.
Speaker 1: She ain't give them none to they.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's going on with her, but they had a young lady come up to the hall with six and seven from the three, eight or ten from the Free from the Field. But man, they're exciting. They're excited, no matter what you think. They're showing up to see her. It doesn't matter what you think. You can say she hyped, She's not hype. She's legit. She can play. It's okay. I don't know what, oh Joe. When did it become a thing not to give people credit when it's due.
Speaker 5: It's always been a thing. Now it depends on what it is. It depends on who the hype is. Depending on who the hype is, they're gonna give them their credit. Yeah, you gotta understand, you gotta understand how it works.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: You got to think like some of the young folks. You gotta think like some of the young folks. If they don't like you, there's nothing that the media or anyone else can say that can change that narrative. How well, no matter how well that individual is doing. And hell, some people are turning into God Damn Ray Charles, knowing how well, how well this young lady is playing, and how good and get this she is.
Speaker 1: They can be.
Speaker 5: They can't see past whatever it is, whatever reason they might have that they don't like the individual.
Speaker 2: I'm just hey, I like them both. I like Andrew Caitlin Clark, and y'all can't make me choose one just because I'm black. Y'all can't make me love the black and hate the white. It ain't happening. So y'all go ahead, take that on somewhere else. Your your what you feel for them, that is what I feel. I treat things on an individual basis. I've had white people that's been great to me, that helped my grandmother out when my grandmother needed to borrow money and she's like, hey, mister Joe, I need to borrow fifty dollars. Them boys are paying back till you come summer time when they hit the fields. And he gave it to him, gave it to my grandmother so we can pay a phone bill or pay or have food to eat.
Speaker 4: Y'all, y'all miss me with that bullshit.
Speaker 2: Y'all got yeah, I ain't even say bullgiy tonight bull y'all missed me with that bullshit.
Speaker 5: Well he's feeling good to day, huh.
Speaker 4: I just I just believe it, oh Joe.
Speaker 2: I've just always been If somebody's better than me, they're just better than me.
Speaker 1: Right right, right right?
Speaker 2: Hey, what I'm supposed to do. I'm gonna hate on Brom, I'm gonna hate on Kelsey. Okay, what you want me to do? I did what I did. I got all I could get out of my ability. Yeah, because they had more ability, they've done better than me. I'm suposed to odd mad man. I could have did that? Who knows. I don't know what I could have did it. I did what I did. Yeah, that's what I did. Yeah, give up products I ain't got, I ain't never ad. I just that ain't not ain't in me. I guess you know what.
Speaker 1: People can't see past it though on But that's why.
Speaker 2: If people wonder why they don't get the blessing that someone else, ask yourself. See, you think you're doing everything right, but see God know your heart. See you can fool everybody else, but you can't fool that man upstairs. And you wonder why, Ask yourself, ask yourself when you're alone and you buy yourself. Oh, I like such and such, but it's in here. Can't fool that man, you can fool us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we definitely, but.
Speaker 2: It was Oh Jo, I got a problem with this too. Okay, what happened Caitlin Clark needed one more cis. If you'd have got their says, she'd have been what the third player? I think she'd have been the third player ever to have twenty points. She'd have tied the record at least twenty points at least tennis in three consecutive ball games. The Seattle Storm coach called time out and took us starters out right, So what does that do? It forced the Fever coach. They're like, oh, well, I don't want to play mine. I don't want to do anything. So she took us starters out. No, I coach my team. You coach, George, you don't want your team on the court the last ninety seconds. Sit their ass down. Hey, Kaitler, go get that assist. I wanna let her play the entire if it coquires the last ninety seconds, I'm not going to let some other coach that take my team. Mike would have never done that. They go to Mike and said, Mike, Oh Rodney, Rodney to catch three yards, he'll have one hundred yards.
Speaker 1: Oh, Eddie, need this, TD need that.
Speaker 2: Hey, eighty four needs one more catch and that'll be such eighty four. Get hey, I might have been out eighty four. Go back in there. Hey, they'll call a stick, they'll call a shallow, they'll call a wall route. I'm gonna catch that ball.
Speaker 1: Eight.
Speaker 2: I'm going about the game. You're not going to dictate by removing your starters. Forced me to remove my starters. You coach your team. I'm gonna coach my team, and I'll determine how many minutes when they get a break and whatnot.
Speaker 1: You not gonna do that. Did she take our starters out?
Speaker 2: She took her starters out because the game was already already was already there's no question who's gonna win the game. So when somebody else take their starters out, I guess.
Speaker 4: That's the thing in the NBA. You remove your starters off.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay. And what it did.
Speaker 4: It prevented the rookie from trying to records.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay. That's you know.
Speaker 5: I think maybe the coach, the coaches. I'm sure the coaches have a pack. I'm sure they have some type of pack that they that they stick by, somewhat of an unwritten rule. I think in the NFL, I think coaches also have a pack that not to run a score but up. I mean you you know that there's certain unwritten rules that I don't know all of them, but they do have them.
Speaker 4: Yes, for sure.
Speaker 5: Don't do that are disrespectful end game when when the game is already out of controller you they have a game of one at game one, like throwing the goddamnvolved over and over.
Speaker 2: Oh you mean to tell me when you think you're gonna take a knee and the quarterback hands the ball to the running back and he runs the ball in.
Speaker 4: His home Yeah like that like that pack?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 5: People right, sometimes and you you tell your running back listen, if you happen to break through, go down at the goal line as a sign of respect.
Speaker 1: I've seen it plenty of times. You know what I'm talking about? Yees oh, Joe.
Speaker 2: You know in the victory formation when we come out there in victory, how unsnapped, my shoulder pasts everything, my chin strapped in the back of my head and it ain't loose. Yeah, okay, now you found that if you want to, I'm gonna fasten this ship. I'm gonna fasten this right back up. I'm gonna cut your hands. So okay, now right, It's understood that when we hey, we and we say hey, going down for going down?
Speaker 1: Fellas going down? Boy?
Speaker 2: Okay, now, so it's always somebody want to fire off and try to be a hero. Now you ad you add damn this sixty minutes the fire. Now you down twenty one with forty five seconds to go. Now what the hell you think you gonna happen? Besides get one of your best players cut because I will cut you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and one't.
Speaker 2: I'll put my hel of it right on your knee and I won't even feel bad about it.
Speaker 1: That hurt that boy.
Speaker 2: But the thing is ojo. When you beat somebody, you do them a favor. Cause see oto, if I beat you, if I kick a late take a field goal, you're gonna say we had a chance that we just did this. See I beat you, ass by twenty one, I beat you by twenty eight. Let you know your team not good enough. You didn't coach you well enough and you don't have good enough players. See, I do you a favor. Now you can't go in there selling false hope. Yeah, yeah, we was right there with Ojo.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Hey, all we had to do is make one play here, make there?
Speaker 2: How you lose by twenty eight Noll you had to do, make a player here or there as asked.
Speaker 4: That's what I do. See, that's what you're supposed to do, O Joe.
Speaker 2: See grandfather, you always say say, boy, if you be the person, make it break loose.
Speaker 4: Don't turn him loose because he don't let somebody break it up.
Speaker 2: When animals fight, what happened when one get the best of him and the other one take off.
Speaker 4: One running wanted Ojoe, they ain't nobody.
Speaker 2: To break him up. Ain't no other lion come in. There, ain't no other gorilla fill back coming there. When one getting the best of him, make it break loose. I ain't got to worry about it no more. But no, I'm not substitute. I'm gonna let her get that. Oh Joe, do you understand how long the w N B A and she could have tied the mark.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he could have tied that.
Speaker 2: And because oh you didn't want her to get that record. You're gonna take your starters out. Why here you have him in there that late anyway, if it was such a big deal, if the game was already was no doubt, was already already settled, while you got them in there with ninety seconds to do, when you down by what you're.
Speaker 5: Down by, they should have been out. They should have been out. But you think the coaches, the coaches on the sideline and the opposing team understood yes.
Speaker 1: And she had a chance to get the record.
Speaker 2: They got stat people of course, Okay, just like when a player got x amount of points and all of a sudden they start doubling triple ten. Make sure he don't get fifty, he don't get sixty. Yeah, yeah, they know.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm just curious, like, right, while you're in game, why would you even know what the other whether the status of the other person on the other team or any guy damn where you should be locked in and focused on what your team is doing.
Speaker 2: But okay, the same reason when you had those big games and you get you get a couple of catchers earlier, you got one hundred yards at the hall, and then all of a sudden you in the game with one hundred and twenty five.
Speaker 1: They knew, so guess what exactly.
Speaker 2: So they got one over the top, and they got one up, and they got that back of that's gonna buzzy, gonna take every out route, every incut, and they got they got that corner. You ain't running no go route and they dropping that. So you try to get the over route. There's that mic backer right there. So you better cant some jail break screens and take those to the house.
Speaker 1: Oh remember them days? All right? O joe?
Speaker 2: Tyreek Hill officially challenged no allowed. Yeah jo a place. A lot of places have picked up our no allows interview from last night. Greek saw it and responded, signed the contract. Lock into that fifty yard race.
Speaker 1: Let's go I like it.
Speaker 2: No, O Joe, that man's oh Joe. That's like saying O joe. Yeah, that's like saying no allows. Is one hundred meters. He runs one hundred and the two hundred, right, you challenged him.
Speaker 5: Right, but again, let's let's be realistic. Let's be realistic. Tyrek Hill is not in track form and nowhere near. It would take years for him to be able to run one hundred meters against an Olympian.
Speaker 1: Now, wait, let me finish. Let me finish.
Speaker 5: Let me finish where it's even at, where it's even at from someone that's extremely fast and has a fast start like Tyreek Hill, who doesn't have the back end speed or endurance or strength the hangler that allows you make it somewhat even with a playing field of someone even fifty sixty yards.
Speaker 1: That's why I said that was the first thing I said. I tweeted it. Let him raise sixty yards because the playing feel is even at that point.
Speaker 5: Once no allowed get past fifty sixty yards, ain't nobody keeping up. I don't give a fuck how fast you are, because he's built in his train for that.
Speaker 1: As a track athlete.
Speaker 4: You can't challenge O Joe.
Speaker 2: You can't challenge me in something and then try to set the terms of what you're challenging me. If I challenge Steph curR to a three point competition, I can't say, Okay, we're gonna shoot from twelve feet. You challenge the man to a three point competition. You can't say I can bitch Prince more than Aaron Donald and then says, Okay, we only gonna do one thirty five. If you challenge the man, you got the challenge him at what he does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but see that's not fair.
Speaker 5: You know that a watch challenge. But that's not fair now I know not. Let me tell you why it would be a good race, and I'm just being realistic.
Speaker 4: We know no.
Speaker 5: Allows is the fastest man in the world right now based on the time that he ran there at the Olympics in Paris. But Tyreek here, with the way he gets off right now, it would be a great race.
Speaker 1: Fifty to sixty meters.
Speaker 5: Anything after sixty Tyreek is gonna get He's gonna get beat because either you got the strength or endurance to maintain the way No Allows does based on the type of training he does.
Speaker 4: So why challenge? Why say you can beat him?
Speaker 1: Because I mean, can't you right? You're right, I can't speak reed. I just know you have to handicap it a little bit.
Speaker 5: No, but you to make it somewhat even to make it even fifty six yards.
Speaker 2: How you gonna say you're gonna beat You gonna beat Steph Curry a three point competition and then you got a handicap. Okay, Steph, you can only shoot left handed? Right, you challenge, then.
Speaker 1: You're right, you're right.
Speaker 5: But I'm just saying, if you want to see some good and something exciting where you have to hold you goddamn breath, because if we if they running, if they running one hundred meters, okay, no, allows long? How about this makes it interesting? Now you talk about sixty with the way Red get out and all they.
Speaker 1: Got to do is hold it. Now now we're talking business. Now we're talking business. How about this, o Jo?
Speaker 2: That's how about Rek just settled for being the NFL fastest man and that's in question with Xavier Worthy now in the NFL.
Speaker 4: So how about that?
Speaker 1: Is that? Okay? Yes, sir?
Speaker 2: I mean you think you think hold on, you think he could be challenge Christian Coleman. Why would he challenge Christian?
Speaker 5: Is not fair, That's not fair. Christian Coleman had the the start of all time. You know he's not gonna win that. Christian Coleman has one of the fastest sixty meters sent to me the.
Speaker 1: Times you were a record. Hold yeah, if I'm not mistaken, that's not fair.
Speaker 4: You, Oh Joe, how you.
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 2: I'm just saying you can't you can't tell if somebody that asked to handicap it.
Speaker 4: You got.
Speaker 1: You have to just a little bit.
Speaker 5: That's why he's said fifty to sixty meters because he knows he can get out and hold it. He can hold that strength and endurance for that amount of time.
Speaker 1: Anything after that he won't be able to. It's impossible. He doesn't train, he doesn't train for that.
Speaker 2: We don't. We done saw him challenge you same boat. We done saw him challenge no allows now, So when is it gonna end?
Speaker 1: O yoe? I don't know. I don't know, but I want to see it.
Speaker 2: I mean, we just saw we saw you saying casually run with sweat past and sneakers run.
Speaker 1: FO two too. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: So imagine if he trained because actually, as a matter of fact, he was talking. He said it you get a sponsor, give me a month to train. Yeah, I race him in a forty whatever.
Speaker 1: That ain't fair. I've been trying. I've been trying.
Speaker 2: Actually, I've been trying to send something up where you say he had not been talking in the DM, but he said, give me, give me a month to train. Give me, he said, all I need is a month. I said, I said, I told him I said, man, you had you had run? He said, give me a month.
Speaker 5: Yeah that man, I ain't feeling me. I ain't fair once he was. Hey, listen, Hussein is another one. If you notice all this racist you're you notice he's always last coming out of the blocks. You ever notice that once he gets about thirty meters on and.
Speaker 1: He rides up out that drive phase, man, ship, you might strike up the motherfucking band. I'm you might go strike up the band. I mean like.
Speaker 2: When I first got the FS one, I can out run Jason Whitten.
Speaker 4: But at that point in time I could.
Speaker 1: It wasn't fast fast.
Speaker 2: I can literally I knew I could outrun him because I was at that point in time, I.
Speaker 1: Was still running right.
Speaker 2: And you know I didn't have I didn't have the hip issues, but I developed probably around like late twenty seventeen early twenty eighteen when my hip started bothering me. But prior to that all I could have got Jayson Witting. I could have got Gonzol too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I intend two tight ends that that aren't known for their speed. And Gates.
Speaker 2: I told Gates because I see gay games my dog, I told, I said, Gaess, you can't you cannot run me, not now, not when not when I played. If you take my time, your time, you not out running not you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, listen when it came to making moves at the line, that his ladder moving.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's a different story now, man, that joker. Man, I ain't never seen nobody I like, bro. They know, they know Philip gonna give you the ball.
Speaker 1: And he was nasty with it. Boy, he was nasty with it. He was nasty with it.
Speaker 4: That's the only thing.
Speaker 2: I was like, how didn't get that in the red zone and they know they're gonna throw this man in the ball instead?
Speaker 1: Me Oka covered every time every time.
Speaker 4: I tried to get a drag zone touchdown, they got two.
Speaker 2: They leave it a running back or the full back wide open, and three men, three men on me, and everybody's looking around like, man, nah, why did y'all three men go on him and.
Speaker 1: Let me get it?
Speaker 4: I say, bad price.
Speaker 1: It was great.
Speaker 2: It was a great game today. The Fever win ninety two seventy five. Uh. Caitlyn Clark had twenty three points nine or six five rebounds. Kelsey Mitchell had twenty seven points. Lei Boston had nine points fifteen rebounds and the bitch with it haul had uh eight of ten six or seven from the three had twenty two points. So they win uh ninety two seventy five. Keep their playoff hopes a lot. What place that thirteen and fifteen? Right now there's ten games left where there in the playoffs standing ash there were seventh only eight teams making so right now they're in the playoff point right now.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, And they started on bad too, Huh.
Speaker 4: They started real bad.
Speaker 1: Real bad. That's a good thing. That's a good thing.
Speaker 4: But you know what, I talked to my boy lights out.
Speaker 2: He hit me up today, man, man, Yeah, he said, yeah, right.
Speaker 5: When you and you talk to me again, I'm gonna beat his ass. Let him know as soon as I see him. I ain't seen him, what ay what I ain't playing on the site on sight. I'm telling you he gonna be lights out all right.
Speaker 2: He's like, hey, let's get these sponsors, we get this thing. Let's get Tyreek and no allows because no here, no nor Way know what Dad ass, know what Dad ass? He know what Dad asked.
Speaker 5: But you know it's funny when we think about it and talk about it. Tyreek is dead. Ass too.
Speaker 1: He's not just talking just to talk. But if the.
Speaker 5: Situations were right and it made sense, he's definitely going to do it.
Speaker 1: It don't make Joe, it.
Speaker 5: Makes sense if it's handicapped in his favor a little bit because of who he's having the race against.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, O.
Speaker 2: Joe, talk only makes sense to Noah allows because he can make more in that one race. We can't make thirty million in a race. There's more to lose than game. He tears a hamstring.
Speaker 1: Stop thinking like that. Come on, man, we've been running off the life. That's all they do.
Speaker 2: Know that he ain't had to dig like this, O Joe, that's a whole different ball game.
Speaker 1: Listen, he gonna be alright. Let's not think. Let's not think negative, don't. That's why Joe once he done with the league, once he's done in the off season.
Speaker 5: Man, in the off season, hey the same way. Like, Hey, listen, when they had the fastest man competition, when was that done? All the NFL players competed, all the ones that were fast. When was that in the off season. I ain't doing it, same thing. No, you're not doing it.
Speaker 1: You can't run they can run. No o Jo.
Speaker 2: That's what I tell guys. Uh you know, snowmobile and jet skiing. Oh the risk reward. Yeah yeah, but come on, you got oh Joe, you got one hundred and ninety million dollar contract and you really because you know that's not the NBA, that's not the that's not the MLB.
Speaker 4: They don't honor them. You know, they don't honor them contracts. O Joe.
Speaker 5: Talk about running. Running, That's what we do. That's all he does is run fast, and all of a sudden we're talking about him. Just run do what you always do. Run fast, now, be worried about something happening.
Speaker 1: That's what he does.
Speaker 5: He runs fast as hell, not as fast as me, but he's straight.
Speaker 1: That's why we call him Cheetah. I just like, uh, it ain't Tyreek.
Speaker 2: Let it go, No, don't let it go, hey, Rik, don't don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: I got you back fifty fifty sixty meters.
Speaker 2: And see the thing is, I mean we've no I don't know if we've seen somebody like like bound like tight like week. I mean if you look at uh DG and Rod and guys that ran, they weren't they weren't they weren't as muscle bound. They talk, and it was they weren't as muscle bound as Tyreek. Tyreek is a ball is a is.
Speaker 5: A ball of muscle right now, right now. That's why he's so fast out the goddamn gates. So before you know it, goddamn motherfucking.
Speaker 4: Up on you, and he goes by you because it's on.
Speaker 5: The gage when you're looking, until he stepped on your toes, and then it's too goddamn.
Speaker 1: Later, it's too late.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he I mean, if you play off of him, he gonna get you out that back feller like two deaths.
Speaker 1: And then you gotta run anything. Hein't got no choice without help.
Speaker 2: Over the top, o yo, without help over the top. How you stopping? How you stop a dig? How you stop an out route?
Speaker 1: You can't stop nothing intermediate or short.
Speaker 5: If you off, if you get up there and press, even if you have him, you're gonna miss. So basically everything he running anyway is off the safety because you're not gonna jammy. And if you do it now, you put it now, You got the safety in harm's way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta. You got the best chance to jam him is when he's on the road. He can't hear snapcount and he got to be looking side silent count. Yeah, so because he got to wait to the ball move and that look he can't look and you know he.
Speaker 4: Can't see the guy walking down like what you call him?
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Lagarious sneve he quit jailed it.
Speaker 2: So because normally if he look at he can hear that snap kind of home and he looking at you.
Speaker 4: Okay, we walk up there, but you want to you can get there what you're looking for?
Speaker 1: Okay. Oh.
Speaker 2: Joe Kader william is rejecting greatness for himself in Rome with Doonsay. The night the twenty twenty four first round picks connected on an impressive forty four yard reception during yesterday's twenty seven to three preseason went over the Bengals. After the wind, Williams said he's looking forward to playing alongside of Doomsay and continue to develop the strong connection. We're going to be explosive with two rooks, but we're trying to catch up to the old guys as fast as we can to make sure we're right on their par with being able to be if efficient and funct to be efficient functional, that's ash and go out there and be explosive, be on the same page, and win games. That's ultimately what we're trying to do here. Having a guy like that was drafted with me. We're going to keep growing and keep building this connection.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're gonna be fine. Listen.
Speaker 5: I was talking to some friends of mine the other day talking us and friend as of mind at Fanatics yesterday talk about my surprise team, you know, for this season, and I said, without even hesitation, it's going to be the Bears. Probably, it's going to be the Bears. I understand. Caleb Williams is really good. He's really good. Watch him play. Look at the way he plays, some of the things he did at USA USC. It is transition into the NFL. MIA, He's not even out there playing with all the starters. How do you say his last names? Yeah, small connection, small sample size. Now what you think what happens when they when you add Keenan Allen to the mix, who I still still believe is one of the top three rock runs in the league, who doesn't get the credit he deserves. And I've seen some media outlet trying to talk about these two slowly so big, too fat, now man stop.
Speaker 1: This is what he does. Then you got DJ Moore. Listen, They're going to be fine.
Speaker 5: And I think that's going to be the one team that is surprise everybody because of the quarterback play. And then another thing, everybody saying, well, we see we see him scrambling and throwing the ball and making plays, where Justin Fields was doing that as well. Justin Fields was showing flashes of it, and I was trying to explain to him what you have to do at the quarterback position and how you consistent.
Speaker 1: That's all they come down to.
Speaker 5: That's all I come down to, just being able to show those flashes on a consistent basis, not every so often.
Speaker 1: That's all they come down to. Justin Fields is good. I love it.
Speaker 5: I love him to death. I love them to death. But that's all they come down to. And he also didn't have the weapons that.
Speaker 4: No so its got.
Speaker 1: He's here when you got that at your disposal, h man.
Speaker 2: I think the thing is jo ojo. They'll be a little bit more patient, they'll coach, he'll get better. Been what Justin Fields got. He also has DJ Moore or uh he got DJ Moore. One year he comes in. He has Roma Dooms, a first round draft pick. He has Keenan Allen, who is a multiple time Pro Bowl player. Yes, and he has Cole Comet, who's even getting to get better. I'm tripping gonna get better and better and better. It happens sometimes, guys, it happens. It's okay, it's okay, it's okay. Justin Fields isn't there. He's not coming back. Yes, he was mismanaged. There was a lot of things, and and and and and and.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: A lot of times, O Joe, when you get traded, you get released, it forces you to look within yourself. Now, sir, Okay, what could I have done to prevent this?
Speaker 1: They have you questioning yourself too, like it's something wrong with you.
Speaker 5: But yes, if you look at the landscape of all the quarterbacks that have been a part of that organization, who's the last one that was god damn competent to lead the franchise outside of Jim McMahon and Jay Cutler.
Speaker 1: Talk to me, man, don't mention your bad stop. I mean, no disrespect. I mean, you know, like Jay damn, I like he I.
Speaker 5: Mean he was yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, Rick Grossman. But that was more so the defense that got the Super Bowl. What you got to do is just not turn the ball over. That's how God domn the defense was. I agree, Look they mismanaged all.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't I understand how hard it is. You and I both understand how hard it is to play the quarterback position. Add position in the NFL is hard. But when you talk about process and information, knowing where to go to know the defense, and you got to know every snap, so you come to the line on first and ten. Okay, what we studied, they normally played this eighty percent of the time. Okay, I'm I'm expecting that at the snap of the ball they give me something else. I've got the instantaneous know my number one option is going now, So now I got to go to two to three to throw this sun gun out of bounds. Yeah, because if you go, oh damn, one, ain't there. By the time you go to two and tell about go to three, you're getting hit in the back of your head.
Speaker 1: You got the processed information so fast, instantaneously. Yeah, you got to.
Speaker 2: And the really and the really great ones do it consistently better than everybody else.
Speaker 4: If really it's really that simple.
Speaker 5: You know, It's funny when it comes to the Peyton Mannings and the Tom Brady's and the Drew Breeses obviously Patrick Mahomes. They process it so fast, they're processing it before the snap even happens.
Speaker 1: Yes, so this is what they show me.
Speaker 5: Okay, I see that, But this is what they also can be doing as well. So if what they see it the snap of the ball, having the change in their drop, they already knowing what they're going with the ball before the ball is even snap based on what they defensively.
Speaker 4: Because you got to anticipate ahead.
Speaker 5: Of the game anyway, based on down in distance, their tendencies.
Speaker 2: Mhm and man, you have to be able to read O show. You have to like, Okay, this is what they like to do. But I think there's a great chance they're gonna go to this coverage also, So I'm still one step ahead because I'm still processing. Yeah, I'm, I'm You're supposed to be this. What we've taken off on film and what we've seen over five, six, seven weeks is that this is what you do on this down and distance in this area of the field.
Speaker 1: This time. Yeah, most of the okay, it doesn't change.
Speaker 2: But you know what, and the slightest thing that's off, the slightest, all of a sudden, the linebacker has his foot just a certain way, and all of a sudden, the corner back is a step out. He's he's just a tad outside where he would normally be if they were gonna play the defense.
Speaker 4: I smell a rat, I'm.
Speaker 1: Coming, he coming, somebody coming. Something ain't right and take that's no. That takes time to get there.
Speaker 2: The Cowboys have reportedly made CD Lamb an extension offer that would make him one of the highest paid receivers in the NFL on an annual basis.
Speaker 4: Apparently that's still not enough.
Speaker 2: Lamb has an express an interest in signing the Cowboys' latest extension offer, which is believed to be around thirty three million a year. That number would only trail Justin Jefferson for highest annual salary for an NFL receiver. Not only does CD want to see the Cowboys increase average average annual salary on the offer, but also the issue with the cash flow and guaranteed on the proposed deal. Held out of training camp, then practice with the team all during the offseason.
Speaker 1: End of the final year of his rookie contract.
Speaker 2: As the season nears, the pressure to get a deal done also has seemingly increased.
Speaker 5: It ain't enough, it ain't enough. And in Jerry Jones' fault. In Jerry Jones fault because he came out and said I'm all in, I'm a I'm all in about the three pieces, said the three names. Ain't nobody got paid yet the season started in two three weeks. Your most important, one of the most valuable players, intricate pieces to the offense.
Speaker 1: Hasn't been in training camp. He hadn't been in training camp.
Speaker 5: So now him and Dak in the chemistry, it might not be off the a ball, but it's gonna take time to get there, because then you're not just gonna pick up where you left off last year without no goddamn practice. It don't happen like that. I don't care how good you are. You got to get that rhythm back, You got to get that chemistry back.
Speaker 1: You just have to.
Speaker 5: Then, Also, I'm thinking about what hell. You can train as much as you want, but doing it in a structured environment is completely different as opposed to doing it by yourself, having people pushing tug on you getting off press, getting off jam, being able to release, getting acclimated to the speed of the game. I don't care how long you've been playing. Is different in game as opposed the practice. But he's missing all that valuable time. But you and you only offer him thirty three million. Make it five more. Wee as signed, Give us five more.
Speaker 1: Wee a signed?
Speaker 2: What Justin Jones agating thirty five, give him thirty five one hundred thousand, thirty.
Speaker 5: Thirty thirty five thirty five at a penny that hey hold on another thing, Jamon Chase, same way.
Speaker 1: No training camp.
Speaker 5: Now, at some point Joe Burrow's gonna have to step in. Mike Brown, listen, I need my number one. I need my number one. If we're serious about what we're trying to do and getting back getting back.
Speaker 1: To the Super Bowl in New Orleans, I need my number one. Week one. He got to get some kind of training in before he touches the football field.
Speaker 5: They get acclimated to the speed, getting pushed, pulled, tugged, they're getting all pressed. But whatever it may be, you need that. You need that end game practice.
Speaker 1: You need it. You can't just get out there and just play. I don't care how good you are.
Speaker 2: I just I just hated guys missing camp because now you try to get them to catch up, they gonna take an extra rep and then that's when the soft tissue injuries.
Speaker 5: Man, man, let me, I'm gonna get up and walk away on that one.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to say it. I didn't want to say that. What is the truth?
Speaker 5: I didn't want to say it because what happens when you come back and you've just been training by yourself and then you try to go one hundred miles an hour with everybody else that's been training and.
Speaker 1: Work stread quads growing soft tissue.
Speaker 5: Every time time there's a holdout, there's always an injury of some sort.
Speaker 1: It's never it's never that bad.
Speaker 5: But it's always soft issue. And you already know who you have a softessue injury. That ain't nothing to play with it with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so where you going If you can't push off? You got a camp or stuff like that, And that's why it's so hard. That's why I'm like, man, damn, And like you said, you know, you can train, you can do all that you want to, but it's not the same o cho as if you running routes, getting tugged, getting pushed against a dB not the same you running rocks against yourself and somebody's throwing you the ball.
Speaker 1: That's one thing.
Speaker 2: But man with those shoulder pads on that held it on and guys bumping into you, the guys grabbing you, tugging you. Yeah, it's a whole It's a whole, different animal. Why do you think everybody saw the third day camp mine?
Speaker 5: You've been training the whole time during the off seat from the camp and instructured environment. Now you sore the whole team in the cold tug. It's for a reason because it's different once you in that structured environment.
Speaker 2: And guess what in the third day always nine on seven. God dang it, Oh Joe bad, you got that old man that Riga Mortis does, said he. Man, man, you walking uh uh like you're walking over like you walking on hot nails.
Speaker 1: Oh, I remember them day Hey what's hot? And health Bay's out of here?
Speaker 4: Y'all had me worked up. I was on what y'all see?
Speaker 1: Ay yo, your a c don't work my a My acy messed up. Yeah, yeah, I was a man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was sweating like a one leg man of the ass kicking contest. You ever see the one leg man of the asking contest?
Speaker 1: Oh Joe?
Speaker 2: Uh uh that he got to jump up and kick because he ain't got the he ain't got no stabilizing leg. He hain't got for what leg? That's how I was sweat o Jo oh Joe for just the second time of his career. In the first time since Week twenty twenty, Gardner Minshew will be a Week one starter. Minshew prevailed over the ratest quarterback competition, I guess second year quarterback Aid and O'Connell, who finished his rookie campaign as the team started over the last nine game Raiders to start Garner Minshew Week one versus the Chargers.
Speaker 1: What you thinkotball?
Speaker 5: Throw the ball to seventeen. Throw the ball to seventeen. It ain't rocket science. It's not rocket sciance. And whoever the I don't know who the offensive coordinator is put seventeen in positions to make make plays. It's simple, it's not hard. He's the best rock runner in the NFL. Still, I know the young bulls, I know the young guns. Everybody's gonna mention him. Oh, he's the best, No, the best rock runner in the NFL is still Davante Adams.
Speaker 2: Oh DeVante, Yeah for sure, come on now. And we got some great rock runners in Alabama. Gave you got Ridley, you got cool, you got Keenan Allen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got guy that can run.
Speaker 2: Route Jus Jefferson, Yeah, yeah, yeah Adams.
Speaker 1: It's different.
Speaker 2: Bad Adams Hey, and being around him.
Speaker 4: I know you saw the interview that I had with him. Being around him.
Speaker 2: And listen how he talks his mind. He thinks like I was like, damn, bro, I'm like you think like I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's shock man, he's sharp.
Speaker 2: He's thinking. He ain't just cause I didn't run routes just thinking about that. Oh I'm gonna get up it on this route. No man, I'm thinking about third fourth quarter. Cause this is here, right right here. I'm gonna show you this route right here. But I got something else coming off this same route. And why you think you Hey, you know what I thought about running the out route, but I saw you over there, so I'm going over here. I'm gonna going over here, run this run this basic cross on you. And that's how he thinks. He's like, I'm setting things up in my head. Oh you think he's sitting on this one. You're not. You're not. It's tough, though, Joe, when you've had I mean, think about it. He was from Aaron Rodgers. Yeah, unless you go to Mahomes or Borough, right, it gonna be no upgrade. It ain't no upgrade then. But I'm saying if you go at my home but I'm saying, oh, Joe, but you got a level playing field. You go from Aaron Rodgers and then you go you had Jimmy Geh. I mean even with his homeboy.
Speaker 1: But he knew car. He played with car friend's knowledge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, so the old on the same they could run, they could run rocks and they're asleep because they knew each other so well.
Speaker 5: But you know, I view I viewed the vante because he's so good at manipulating his routes and being open regards to who the quarterback was. I viewed him in a sense just like d Hop when d Hop had a quarterback carousel. When he was it didn't matter who was at the helm. The officer coordinator put d hopping positions get the ball, and when he got when the ball was coming his way, he caught it, gonna get it. I see Davante the same way offensively, they don't using the same way and putting them in positions. Nigga, they just run the offense. They just run the offense. And if he's open, he's open. If not, that's where the frustration came in Last year, He's still he had a season, but not a season that we're used to scenes.
Speaker 1: I hope that changes.
Speaker 2: I mean, if he ain't getting somewhere between thirteen and fifty hundred yards, it's.
Speaker 1: Like, yes, I ain't right, because that's that's.
Speaker 2: The expectations, and that's the level of consistency in which you've set forth. So anything less than that, we're like, damn bro and people looking at him.
Speaker 1: But that's to happen.
Speaker 2: That's what happens, ojoe, is that when a wide receiver numbers start to disciplate. Okay, let's look at why they ain't looking at the quarterback. No, he can't run, no more, he can't get open. Prob y'all see who throwing me the ball? Stop this foolishness. And I don't see who throwing me the ball.
Speaker 1: I hate that narrative. I hate that narrative.
Speaker 5: I hate it. I hate it so bad. I hate it so bad, but he gonna be all right. Guardner Minshew, I know you're gonna see this seventeen Oh when they got the young bull. Now they got the young boy from Georgie over there too. Now Oh yeah, Rockowers, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Ron and Buddy Nice.
Speaker 5: That's a nice security banker. So it shouldn't be no excuses. I'm not sure who the running back is because Josh Jacobs is gonna who's running.
Speaker 4: Josh Jacobson is in Green Bay, babe.
Speaker 1: But who they who they bringing though? I don't know.
Speaker 2: He was already there, wasn't he No, he just left me right, he was already there. Oh, they brought in Madison, Madison. He was at Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Okay, Madison, Ah, let's go okay, oh Joe.
Speaker 2: The Viku's played their preseason game on Saturday with out JJ McCarthy, who will missed the entire twenty twenty fourth season with a knee injury. After the win that Cleveland coach Kevin O'Connor was asked whether the news will still will have galvanizing effect on the team. I think that guys are pretty competent. In Sam Donald, I do. When Nick Munns got an opportunity his last year, he was very, very explosive as an offense. His ability to run the show and really highlight a lot of different aspects of our offense with his understanding. It's something that's why Nick is here. He's a guy we really respect and respect his prep and his experience.
Speaker 4: What do you think the Viking ceiling is with Sam Donald?
Speaker 2: Let me see Sam in that division and the Lions who won that division vision.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's gonna be tough.
Speaker 4: And you believe Chicago would be better?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, absolutely, Look what they have, Look what they had to work with. It's gonna be tough. Jordan Addison is out right. For how long it was? Was it ankle ankles?
Speaker 1: Something like that?
Speaker 2: But Jordans well, well, the thing is, you know, he got caught with no liquor license.
Speaker 1: That's what happened.
Speaker 2: He got a speeding ticket, he got a speeden ticket. With the d u I, he got hurt, he got hold on. That's the second du I too. I think Jordana he got the d u I in July. Oh Joe, you know the NFL gonna want yeah, and he got injured. Yeah, so the NFL don't care now about you know the NFL gonna want a couple.
Speaker 4: Of games for the d U.
Speaker 5: I oh, shoot, you know how the NFL operations. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. It's gonna be tough, now, you know. I think I think unless they can get him going early early in the season and get him touches early, it's gonna be tough for Justin.
Speaker 1: He might be a little frustrated.
Speaker 5: Sam Donald, I like him, but what the simple size we got to see with him at the Panthers, the simple size we got to see with him at the Jets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, side, we got to see with him at the forty nine ers. If I'm not mistaken, right, well, h eh, I mean, you're only as good as your supporting cast.
Speaker 5: I always say, but you got you got Justin Jefferson. I would like to I would like to think you're gonna be okay. You have a running back, You have a good running back to take some of the fresh off of you. I would like to think you're gonna be okay if you don't have Jordan Addison, who's the number two that takes the press off Justin Jefferson and Jordan.
Speaker 1: Asks number seventeen.
Speaker 2: They got another receiver that's really good oh Joe, I forgot, I forgot his last name.
Speaker 1: He's nice. Yeah, he nice, Yeah he nice. He nice.
Speaker 5: But when when when defenses come out to huddle, they ain't saying, uh, you know what, let's watch the seventeen No, no, we locking in. We were locking the know jj Yeah he has to go. We have to go, dumb ass haywire like right away. It makes the most of everything to even that playing field. So they have to play honest, or they got to pick your poison one.
Speaker 1: Of the other. No, what's his name? No, no, no, no Reager, No Jayleen, no Jalen Reager. No, that's Jay Osborne. He said his name was B. J. R. Naylor. Okay, no, that's not him.
Speaker 5: Somebody in the chap said the bank is gonna be one in seventeen. Oh man, that's funny.
Speaker 1: Man. It's on you, Sam Donald baby, Yeah, it's gonna be on him. You better play well. Oh, Osborne gone, he went to the he went to the pres He went to the past.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Osborne, that's what it was. Yeah, young, he went to the past. But who the hell of number two?
Speaker 1: Well, it's gonna be Jordan Needison.
Speaker 2: But he got a d U I and he got carted off the field, so he canna be he's gonna make some time.
Speaker 5: You think you think they're gonna suspend him.
Speaker 1: Winning the NFL not suspending somebody for a d U.
Speaker 2: I go go back to your time playing in my time play when if they ever not?
Speaker 1: When if they have? When have they locked? You're right, you're right.
Speaker 4: They normally that's they normally at least the game with two mm.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, damn dam I want to know who the number two is?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: You know they got uh no, Hockinson, Yeah he was, but he's come.
Speaker 2: Hawkinson is there, but he's coming off that a cl Remember he towards a c l R.
Speaker 1: Wait, who's the tight end in Detroit?
Speaker 2: Uh? Sam Laporta Laporta Okay yeah, cocky yeah, okay, okay, okay, i'd betta be getting mixed up.
Speaker 5: Man, They got some good, got some good, some good young tight ends man Comet Laporta.
Speaker 1: Hockinson is one more I can't think of his name.
Speaker 5: Kelsey about when the young boy the young bulls?
Speaker 4: Oh, okay, which one they got a bunt?
Speaker 1: Uh huh? Which one from Iowa?
Speaker 2: That's the Hawkinson and Laporta from Iowa.
Speaker 1: Kill yes, Jalen Naylor is the number two. Naylor, Yeah, oh Joe.
Speaker 2: Earlier today, Peyton Manning named his top five quarterbacks in the NFL. I'm gonna see if if they're gonna hate on Peyton. He got Patrick Mahomes one, Joe Burrow two, Justin Herbert three, Lamar Jackson four, Josh Allen five.
Speaker 1: I I like it. I like it.
Speaker 5: I like his list. The first two, I mean that's it. Ain't rocket science?
Speaker 1: The first two? After that? What would you do? After that? Who would you? Who is your three four and five? E? Chat? Who is your three four and five? E? What'd you think? Well?
Speaker 2: I mean anytime we hate, if we don't put Lamar. If I don't put Lamar Jackson number one, I'm a hater.
Speaker 1: So you don't in the NFL.
Speaker 2: If Shannon Sharp doesn't say Labar, oh, that's Shannon rocket for those white boys, you know how, you know how all that he loved them, bunny, So I can't win. So I'm just this what Peyton is his list?
Speaker 1: Right? Damn? I mean no, Dad, No, Jalen hurts.
Speaker 4: Huh? I mean who you're putting dak Over?
Speaker 1: I don't hurt who I'm thinking of my head. I'm thinking of my head. I'm saying, what about this list? Who you putting? Who you? First?
Speaker 2: Of all, what I said, now, this is what Peyton said when I said brock party, wasn't that they killed me?
Speaker 4: You don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Kill Peyton. I need y'all to chat. I need y'all to kill Peyton like.
Speaker 2: Y'all kill Shannon, Cause when I talked gave you my list, you got mad at me.
Speaker 1: Pill Peyton? What a could you? Could you?
Speaker 5: Josh Allen is interchangeable? You know when you can have I don't.
Speaker 2: Want to I just need to chat. I need to chat to kill Peyton like they killed me when I when I talked about party, when I made my list, I behater.
Speaker 4: I don't know anything. I didn't play the position.
Speaker 2: When you got a guy that played eighteen nineteen years won five mbps, one of the top three or four quarterbacks they ever played the game, he gave you his list, and y'all ain't said a damn thing.
Speaker 1: Somebody said Peyton was sweaking to.
Speaker 2: Y'all, ain't said a damn thing. Y'all talk crazy to me. Y'all got me. Oh, y're scared to give a list. I've just said that I ain't scared get a bit. I'll give that what y'all think them my list.
Speaker 5: I like, you know what I would take. I would take Justin Herbert out. I put Lamar Jackson at at at four. I mean, I put Lamar Jacks three and four. I would I would go ce J Stroud.
Speaker 4: I guess Peyton said he need to see he needs to see a little more.
Speaker 5: That's probably why C this Stroud. If C Stroud repeats what he does again this season, if you ask Peyton Manner the same question next year after the season ends, see they Stroud to be be up there and probably be at number three. Yeah, but I like I like Pat Mahome, Joe Burrow, Lamar Jackson, I'll go see the Stroud and five is interchangeable.
Speaker 1: Hell you can go fight and can go Jalen Hurts Base.
Speaker 5: It's based on preference. You go Jayalen Hurs and go Josh Allen you could go, you can go Dack. It's based on what you want. You can go my young bull in Green Bay. Jordan Love can go Jordan Love at five and five is interchangeable.
Speaker 1: You could do rusting Herbert depending on who you like.
Speaker 4: I think, if you look, I don't think.
Speaker 2: I would take Lamar Old justin Herbert, that's me, I would, right, But like you said, look, the only thing that you can't get any debate.
Speaker 4: On is who's number one?
Speaker 1: He that and number two.
Speaker 2: So if you like, okay, yeah, but I mean you look at Lamar's regular in the regular season, You're gonna say Lamar's number two if you just look at regular season resume. But if you look at what Joe's done, Joe went on the road, He beat Buffalo, he went on the road, he beat Tennessee, he went on the road. He beat Patrick Mahomes, something that only Tom Brady has done. The man Patrick Mahomes only lost what three playoff game in his in his career, He lost the Tom Brady, the MC championship game, he lost Joe Burray in a championship game.
Speaker 1: He lost to Tom Brady in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Other than that, yeah, I mean, so if you put I think, if you put Lamar at three, and I'm not so sure, I wouldn't take I'm I'm so sure I would. I understand, Look, take I would take I would take Josh. I would take Josh Allen over Justin Herbert, I would, I mean, yeah, yeah, probably, I think a lot of a lot of people would.
Speaker 5: I think a lot of people would. But what about golf. We got golf, we got Stafford, who's already won a Super Bowl, who's good gun slinger, deserves to be in the conversation for top five. But I think it all comes down to preference, and it depending on who you then everybody be. They'll bring up all types of stats to discredit why they not in Well, they shouldn't be in the top five.
Speaker 1: You're right, You're right. Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 2: I think I don't think. Look are we basically this right now? Because they have and Aaron Rodgers are the top one hundred player and the dude played four plays.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's based on what he had already done, and already I thought how.
Speaker 2: It was supposed to be. You're supposed to basic it on the twenty twenty three season. The man played four plays? Oh Joe, Yeah, yeah, and that's what used to that used to what used to get me about the Pro Bowl. Guys, this ain't a lifetime achieving the ward. The guy didn't have a good season. I understand what he has been. Yeah, but that's not what he was this year.
Speaker 1: At times that it was a popularity contest.
Speaker 2: At I said, if a guy play, if a guy is a no name and he plays better, he gotta be in there.
Speaker 4: But like you said, Oh Joe, it's just a matter of.
Speaker 5: And when when you get the when you get the four, when you get the four and five, I think it's I think it's preference.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think like I said, if you ask, if you ask Peyton next.
Speaker 1: Year, this time, CJ. Shroud to be in there. CJ.
Speaker 4: Stroud, George Love might be up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Caleb Williams might sneak in there based on how he plays.
Speaker 5: What if he What if Caleb Williams has a repeat season of what CD Shroud had his first year.
Speaker 1: Well hell he j ain't making so how to hell Caleb gonna make it?
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm just okay, you're right, But I'm just saying that's a good one though, a four and five. It all comes down the preference.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be very interesting to see because.
Speaker 2: C J.
Speaker 4: Stroud has set the bar so high for himself.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, now where you just we're expecting that, and that's what happens is that Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 2: You don't compare Patrick Mahomes to any other quarterback. You compare him to his own greatness himself. Yeah, that's why we said, man, Patrick Mahomes. I mean, there are a lot of quarterbacks that like to pass for forty two hundred yards, have twenty seven touchdowns and fourteen picks. Yeah, but when you've thrown fifty touchdowns and ten interceptions and you've had another season where you're thrown for five thousand.
Speaker 1: Yards forty eight hundred yards.
Speaker 4: You're like, man, what's wrong? What's wrong with my homeboy?
Speaker 5: I mean, right, which is it we're saying at the beginning of the season last year when everybody had butterfingers O joe.
Speaker 2: Cowboys third round old lineman Cooper BB practicing playing center with his mom in their backyard.
Speaker 4: Check out this video here.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's cute. Mama, mama, what kind of shot goods?
Speaker 2: She is?
Speaker 1: She too far back? Okay, man, come there hitting and that's dope. I like it. I like it.
Speaker 5: Look nice, nice good story, nice little feel good story. So is he the starting center? Obviously, if he was picking the third round as a center, he must be.
Speaker 1: He must be playing right away.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he's playing right away, but it's just, you know, a let's get some snaps just in case. You never know when you want to play away from being the starter.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, most definitely, most definitely. Did you see it? It's the other it's another video of mama teaching her her.
Speaker 4: Son young son to play tackle.
Speaker 1: Yeah I thought that. Yeah, yeah, that was.
Speaker 2: That was live mom doing a great job, telling me a kick, keep it outside, hand free, keep it up.
Speaker 1: I'm like, damn, okay, Bombay.
Speaker 4: Must have been a D line coach at some point in time.
Speaker 1: But listen, you YouTube teach everything the volume