Speaker 1: Well we have coming.
Speaker 2: Listen to your.
Speaker 3: Get sing you a conscious, willow be telling and if you want a little banging a yuini.
Speaker 4: I come along and filled with grief and anger at the heinous assassination of Charlie kirk Or a college campus in Utah. Charlie inspired millions, and all who knew him and loved him are united in shock and horror. Charlie was a patriot. Charlie was also a man of deep, deep faith, and we take comfort in the knowledge that he is now at peace with God and Heaven.
Speaker 5: Freedom is back in style. Welcome to the revolution that we have.
Speaker 3: Coming to your city.
Speaker 1: Way I get saying you a conscious.
Speaker 6: The news Sean Hennity Show, more either scenes, information on freaking news, and more bone inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 5: Stay right here for our final news round up and information overload.
Speaker 1: This just into our newsroom.
Speaker 6: A plane has crashed into the World Trade Center.
Speaker 1: Was another apparently a plane.
Speaker 7: Seems an airplane has crashed into the World Trade Center.
Speaker 1: Almost there appears to be a gaping hole.
Speaker 5: There goes there goes there goes there, it goes.
Speaker 7: Side has collapsed, little flass she still two airplanes kept crashed into the World Trade Center.
Speaker 5: This We're not going to be cowered by it.
Speaker 6: If we're not afraid of ful the freedom loving nations in the world stand by ourselves.
Speaker 3: Shim stuff us.
Speaker 6: You proud to have the red, white and Blue withstood.
Speaker 5: We will not lad soon way.
Speaker 2: You're proud to be a part of this country.
Speaker 1: Kill me. I think about the families, children to the pity.
Speaker 7: The freedom itself was attacked, and freedom will be defended.
Speaker 1: You still here.
Speaker 8: In my beild, f.
Speaker 1: The fun resist.
Speaker 7: All of our great nation is being tested.
Speaker 8: I've read there he did third the water United say from dogree, if I would courage, it's fair my nation find the writing or prity the fro.
Speaker 9: We will not forget the twenty eight hundred people.
Speaker 5: Please and fire not only were heroes at the beginning, but they're still heroes. Un We're going to come out of this emotionally stronger.
Speaker 10: Where's the due.
Speaker 1: And the commitment of our fathers? Is now the calling of our time?
Speaker 11: Oh those guys, Senior, anyone ever expected of mystery?
Speaker 5: They messed with the wrong city, They messed with the wrong station.
Speaker 1: All right, Michael W.
Speaker 6: Smith, It is the twenty fourth anniversary, nine eleven one we will never forget because of that day, a hero was born a friend of this program, our friend Frank Siller, and sadly, his brother, Steven, lost his life that day. His story is incredible. I'm gonna let Frank tell it himself because he had just gotten off a shift as a as a fire FDNY fire uh fireman, and and he went back and how he got back is even more inspiring. Our friends at the Tunnel to Towers Foundation, they are on a mission to do good and when it started out. I did a whole podcast with Frank recently and it's on Fox Nation dot com. I urge all of you to watch it, and it talks all about his brother and talks about his life and talks about you know, so much that that I'm sure most of you don't know. We'll try to get to some of it today.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: They did put out a press release earlier. It says, in solemn observance of the twenty fourth anniversary of September eleventh, two thousand and one and the terrorist attacks, the Tunnel to Towers Foundation has delivered mortgage free homes to twenty one families of fallen first responders across the country, including six families who lost their loved ones to nine to eleven related illnesses. And that is a real problem that exists to this day. It has been twenty four years since the cowardly attacks on America September eleventh oh one. On that day, first responders like my brother FDNY firefighter Steven Siller, ran towards danger and gave their lives to save others. That Frank Siller, chairman CEO of the Tunnel to Towers Foundations, and he said, well, decades have passed since that tragic day, families of our heroes continue to feel the impact as our great nation continues to lose heroes to nine eleven related illnesses. Today we remember the lives law at the World Trade Center the Pentagon near Shanksville in Pennsylvania, and we stand with those who are still being directly impacted by the attacks. The Tunnel to Towers Fall and First Responder Home Program pays off the mortgages for families of law enforcement officers firefighters killed in the line of duty or pass away from nine to eleven related illnesses and leave young children behind. And they have a list of I have the list in front of me of all the people that they are helping and have announced on this very day, Frank Siller Tunnel to Towers by the way, their website, and he told me in this podcast the real foundation of the success of this program is people that donate eleven dollars a month and you just go to their website if you can afford it, maybe that's one or two lunches, you know a month that you would forego. The letter T, the number two, the LETTERT dot org. The letter T, the number two, the letter T dot org for the Tunnel to Terrorist Foundation. Frank, my friend, welcome back to the program, su.
Speaker 12: And thank you for having me on this day. It's said said for a lot of people, said for America, everybody remembers where they were twenty four years ago, that were old enough where they were. It changed many people's lives changed. America changed the country. But for you know, for those for twenty nine hundred and seventy seven of us, it changed our lives differently than others. And when I lost my brother twenty four years ago, I didn't I couldn't believe it. I said, oh my god, how that Stephen, not my little brother who lost his parents at such a young age. I mean, my brother was often at ten years old, and you know, it's just the story Sean, that just breaks my heart. It just breaks my heart. I'd like to bring everybody back to a little bit about what happened to my family twenty four years ago after the South Tower fell at nine to twenty nine, and I remember turning towards my mother in law and saying, Nancy, I think I just lost my brother, not knowing how he got there, that he drove through the Brooklyn Battery tunnel with his you know, ran through the tunnel with his fire gear on his back.
Speaker 1: No the tunnel.
Speaker 6: Just so you know, your brother had just finished a full shift and he was going to meet his buddies and I think you and your brothers and play golf. And then he had his wife call you and tell you he wasn't coming. And he gets to the Brooklyn Battery tunnel, he can't drive his car through because it's closed. And what did he do pick it up from there?
Speaker 12: He shopped sixty five gear on his back and runs that. You know, I was there this morning. I walked this this morning at four thirty this morning. And as I'm walking through the I'm saying my god, twenty four years ago, my brother was running through here with his fire gear on to save people, to save Americans, and he, you know, get through one up West Street into.
Speaker 2: The South Tower.
Speaker 12: I believe he was in the South Tower because that's where other Squad one members. And you know, he was a member of Squad one, and you'd want to fight this fire and have this rescue with other people that you trained with every day, and and and he gave up his life. But at nine point fifty nine, I started to am twenty four years ago. I started to get terribly upset, and I knew something terribly, something terrible happened. And I started to ask my siblings come over my house, come over the house please, let's all get together, you know, let's find out about Stephen. I you know, this is not good. And so finally two hours later, I get a call from a firefighter who was a few lived a few doors away from my brother Stephen, and he's Richie Openmia and he says to me, Frank, I'm down here to ground zero and it's really bad. I said, oh, Richie, my heartbreaks for you guys. Firefighters. I'm watching. I'm with my family, we're all watching. He goes, now, I just want to let you know how bad it is. And here I said, I know, Richie, I could see it, but I knew he wanted to tell me something else. And he kept on saying, no, it's real bad. Frank, I said, rich I know, he goes, no, you don't understand nobody's coming home. And my heart drop. I had to go back in and tell my siblings that that little kid that lost his parents, that's such a.
Speaker 1: Lost your parents, right, yeah, ten years.
Speaker 12: Old, that that now that his kids, who the oldest was just turning ten, is now not going to have their father, is now not going to have their father. This wonderful human being that was outrageous and many and many many ways, but just giving and obviously gave it all, and uh, it just you know, And that's what I think about. That's right. I think about daylight today, and there's a lot of families to think along those same ways. Because some people just went to work that day and didn't come home. Other's work was to save people and they didn't come home, and we got to honor them and we can never forget. And I think a lot of people, most certainly on this day do not forget, but we try to make sure people don't forget ever.
Speaker 6: You know, when we were together, we went over all of the different programs you have in the line of duty programs providing mortgage free homes to our nation's catastrophically injured vets and first responders. Your smart home program, you know, build, you build them and especially adapt them. Mortgage free homes for the most catastrophically injured vets first responders so they can reclaim their day to day independence. Fall in the First Responder Home program, paying off the mortgages for families of law enforcement, firefighters, first responders killed in the line of duty or from nine to eleven related ill illness is not a gold Star family program that you have. It does the same honoring the legacy of those who made the ultimate sacrifice fighting for freedom and the post nine to eleven world. And you have educational efforts too, so the country never forgets k through twelve full curriculum programs. You have a big mobile tractor trailer with nine to eleven artifacts that you bring, you know, all that you move all around the country and and people tell real life stories and you know, I think back, I told you this. My daughter was thirteen days old at the time. Now she just turned twenty four, and it's it's she's very aware of nine to eleven though, and I made sure of that. But what you're doing is God's work. Thank God for you and the foundation and what you're doing. I think the important thing is. And because we don't have a lot of time, I just explained to people how important it is if they can especially join, you know, and commit to eleven dollars a month. You told me that is the magic of the program. And you do have big donors, you have corporate sponsors, but the eleven dollars a month commitment makes it happen.
Speaker 12: It is Sean and I don't talk about money on nine to eleven, but you did, and I thank you for that. But think of this, you know, massa.
Speaker 13: Peak lest year, little over a year ago, Jonathan Dilla police officer that get shot and killed, right and we tunneled to Dallas. A couple of days later, I call up his widow, Stephanie, and I say, Stephanie, this is Frank Soil tunnel to Dallas. You know, you know, if I pay my condolences first and foremost, so let her know that she's not alone. People care, people pray.
Speaker 12: President wenton the President United States.
Speaker 13: President Trump was.
Speaker 12: At to her, had her at her week. I met him there that day and he was so hot help and gave such gave some hope to this grievance family. And I said, Stephanie, We're going to pay off your mortgage. We're going to pay off your mortgage so you could stay in the house that you and Jonathan had bought and that you had your dreams, and that you're that your son Ryan, uh, you know, could grow up in a place with some safety in the roof over the head and comfort. And she got very emotional, and I got emotional with her. And then and then at the Patriot Awards, you give this award to Stephen Silla, my brother's awards. You give it out, you know, from from the Scilla Foundation, from the step you know, from through through a Fox to Stephanie Dilla, handed to by my my my brother's son, Stephen Scilla Junior, who was the same age as Ryan as Stephanie's son nine months old on nine to eleven. Ryan was nine months old when he lost his dad. And she said profoundly, she says it gives me such great hope that seeing that Stephen was at the same age as my son Ryan is now standing up here, this fine young man who is doing good, that my son could have a good life. That's the answer. We need to do good in this world. We're here a very short time. San Francis of the Seas has said, brothers and sisters, while we are here, let us do good. And that's what the Tunnel to Talents Foundation is all about. The best way to honor my brother, the best way to honor all these heroes is to do good.
Speaker 6: Frank, You're truly a hero. God bless you, God bless your work. And again the website, the letter T, the number two, the LETTERT dot org. Frank, we do appreciate your time with thinking about your brother and all that lost loved ones on that day and since from nine to eleven related illnesses and the wars that were fought thereafter. We appreciate your time, my friend.
Speaker 12: Thank you, God bless you, God bless you too.
Speaker 6: All right, when we come back, well check in with Dakota Meyers, sniper American Metal of on a recipient. We'll discuss the murder assassination political assassination of Charlie Kirk on this day, twenty four years nine to eleven oh one.
Speaker 1: As we continue our coverage.
Speaker 7: Americans do not yet have the distance of history, but our responsibility to history is already clear to answer these attacks and rid the world of evil.
Speaker 1: I hear people say we don't need this war, this war, and it's not a war.
Speaker 3: Actually, I say, there's some things worth fighting for.
Speaker 14: We are very grateful and thankful that we live in a country with this freedom of speech, that people who are either for or against a war can speak out.
Speaker 1: What about our freed everything is?
Speaker 6: When black and this piece of ground, everything came down.
Speaker 1: We didn't get to keep about back and down.
Speaker 5: Glass, stop parking. If people got hurt.
Speaker 3: You say, don't realize the mess we're getting.
Speaker 1: Oh, there goes, there goes, here goes. Will you start your preaching. Let me ask you this, my friend. Have you forgotten?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 5: Oh the next building is another Oh my.
Speaker 1: God, another plane just through it.
Speaker 12: Is adible?
Speaker 8: Have you forgot?
Speaker 15: I saw this plane come out of nowhere and just bream right into the side of this windshow, exploding through the other side.
Speaker 7: There's been an active war declared upon America, my terrorists, you forgotten.
Speaker 1: I can hear you. You ripped the wall.
Speaker 2: Hear you and the people who knocked.
Speaker 3: Me feeling down here.
Speaker 1: You've forgotten.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, no, no no, I'm gonna die, says.
Speaker 13: I pretty.
Speaker 5: There dozens of residents that are sitting on the hill behind the pedagon, almost like they're waiting for the Fourth of July fireworks, but instead they're staring dumbfounded at what looks like a war zone. I mean, you see bodies flying out of the sky and you gave you nothing about it.
Speaker 1: You tell me there's no words to describe what's going on on it.
Speaker 12: Have you got?
Speaker 7: America is a nation full of good fortune, so much to be grateful for, but we are not spared from suffering. And every generation the world has produced enemies of human freedom. They have attacked America because we are freedom's home and defender.
Speaker 3: Have you forgot?
Speaker 1: And the commitment of our fathers is now the calling of our time? All right? That's Stara Warley. Have have we forgotten?
Speaker 6: I think after yesterday everybody now remembers there is evil in this world.
Speaker 1: It does exist.
Speaker 6: Let me play for you and update you on the investigation as it goes on into the assassination political assassination of Charlie Kirk. Robert Boll, FBI special Agent in charge of Charlie Kirk's assassination, says they recovered the rifle used to kill Kirk, as well as you know the palm and footprints found near the weapon.
Speaker 1: They are getting close.
Speaker 6: We've run down a list of everything that they have been able to achieve within the last twenty four hours, and let me play what he said.
Speaker 15: FBI agents have been working around the clock in coordination with our law enforcement partners.
Speaker 14: We are and will.
Speaker 15: Continue to work NonStop until we find the person that is committed this heinous crime and find out why they did it. This morning, I can tell you that we have recovered what we believe is the weapon to be that was used yesterday's shooting. It is a high powered bolt action rifle. That rifle was recovered in a wooded area where the shooter had fled, So the FBI laboratory will be analyzing this weapon. Investigators have also collected footwear impression, a palm print, and forearm imprints for analysis. Now, I understand there are a lot of questions about motive.
Speaker 1: I assure you that all.
Speaker 15: Leads, tips and tips are being fully investigated. As of this morning, we receive more than one hundred and thirty tips. We thank the community for that. The FBI has brought every resource to bear and we will continue to do so throughout the course of this investigation.
Speaker 6: Well, we have been making progress, as we've been covering all day here on this program, and we will continue to cover and any new developments. Obviously, we'll have on Hannity tonight nine eastern on the FOG News Channel. All right, Joining us now is Dakota Meyer, and he's a sniper American Hero Medal of Honor recipient here to discuss the latest in this political assassination of Charlie Kirk, the state of our country, the rhetoric of the radical left, I mean, what we're living through are unbelievable times. Let me give you one example. I'll give you two examples of how you know people have responded to this. You know, let's start with Alexandrio Cassio. Cortes really one of the leading voices now of the radical left Democratic Party Republicans voting against gun control as if guns fired themselves.
Speaker 16: Listen, people can fingerpoint all they want look at the record.
Speaker 1: Look at the actions of what we are doing.
Speaker 16: I don't think a single person who has dedicated their entire career to preventing gun safety legislation from getting passed in this House has any right to blame anybody else but themselves for what is happening.
Speaker 6: It just is so sick, just like MSDNC predictably being you know, so sick and politicizing and actually blaming Charlie Kirk himself for being assassinated.
Speaker 14: Listen, Charlie Kirk is a divisive figure, polarizing, lightning, raw, or whatever term you want to use.
Speaker 9: We don't know any of the details of this that we don't know if this was a supporter or shooting their gun off in celebration or so.
Speaker 1: We have no idea about this.
Speaker 9: He's been one of the most divisive, especially divisive younger figures in this who is constantly sort of pushing this sort of hate speech or sort of aimed at certain groups. And I always go back to, hateful thoughts lead to hateful words, which then lead to hateful actions. You can't stop with these sort of awful thoughts you have and then saying these awful words and not expect awful actions to take place, and that's the unfortunate environment we're in.
Speaker 14: After one of the DOGE employees was allegedly attacked in Washington, d C. That's what Donald Trump used as a justification to send in federal troops into Washington, d C. To get things under control the carjacking situation. He used that, And I know it's hard to predict the future mark, but you can imagine the administration using this as a justification for something.
Speaker 10: I know we were just talking about the federal takeover in Washington that began after a member of the DOGE team was allegedly assaulted in Washington. So it's going to be interesting to be what conservative leaders want to do there after this episode.
Speaker 1: What happened with policing.
Speaker 6: Lives have been saved, a lot of them, and the violent crime has gone down dramatically. It works more politicizing of this. You know that idiot governor of Illinois, JB. Pritzker actually blaming Donald Trump.
Speaker 17: Political violence, unfortunately, has been ratcheting up in this country. We saw the shootings, the killings in Minnesota. We've seen other political violence occur in other states, and I would just say it's got to stop. And I think there are people who are fomenting it in this country. I think the president's rhetoric often foments it. We've seen the January sixth rioters who clearly you have tripped a new era of political violence.
Speaker 1: And the president what did he do? He pardoned them.
Speaker 17: I mean, what kind of signal does that send to people who want to perpetrate political violence?
Speaker 1: Not a good one.
Speaker 6: And this is another one of these morons that supported that soon to be Vice president Kamala Harris. After the summer of twenty twenty, this summer of love, the summer of you know, Chaz Chop, spaghetti pot, Lugg dinner zones where we lost you know, a few dozen Americans. We had thousands of injured cops and billions of property damage, five hundred and seventy four riots. He didn't open his mouth once in the last two weekends, and his state in the city of Chicago, about eighty people shot and about twenty dead. He's going to lecture anybody anyway, It's pretty remarkable, and.
Speaker 1: But sadly it's the worst part is is it's predictable. That is the worst part.
Speaker 6: Anyway, we pleased to have on the program The Code of Meyer Sniper American Medal of Honor recipient.
Speaker 1: Thanks for being here, sir, Thank you, sir. You were friends with Charlie, were you not.
Speaker 2: I knew Charlie, right, I mean I met him a couple of times. I spoke to him. I was watched and followed all this stuff. I mean the way that he spoke, in the way that he talked, and the way that he explained, in the way that he put things was I mean a second to no right. I mean, I always learned and got better and like by watching his ability to take stances and to be able to talk the way that he did with people, and it was it was truly a conversation. You know, a lot of these ideas and beliefs these days, they are they're they're in a form of statements. And what I respected the most about Charlie was he wasn't just willing to do it from his platform where it was safe in his own isolation or his own you know, his own I call it your your social tunnel, where you can control it what you hear and what you receive back. He was willing to take his ideas and beliefs out and let people challenge them without it being scripted, without him knowing what was coming. And I think that was an example that we should all be willing to do. Is is to lay our ideas or beliefs on the table every single day and allow them to be challenged, to make sure that we're still dialed in.
Speaker 6: You actually put up on X a post that got my interest. You said, the First Amendment is not Republican or democrat. It belongs to every American. Until leaders on the left condemned this violence and hold their own accountable, nothing will change. And beliefs are never a reason to kill one another. You know, we didn't even know it at the point that those comments were made on MSDNC basically blaming Charlie Kirk himself. He was not a divisive figure, divisive inasmuch as he was conservative. He is like, proved me wrong, I'll debate all comers, And he debated with a smile. And he knew he was going into it often, he was going into a hostile environment, these liberal and doctrination centers known as universities.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, look, and that's what he did. He's going to lay it out there and look as somebody who thought for this country. As somebody who believes in I like to call myself a peopleist. You know, being safe in the United States of America shouldn't be just if you're a publican or a Democrat. It should be for everyone. Ideas, your First Amendment rights, your your idea to believe, and to be able to speak what you think and to be able to do those things should absolutely be a right that everyone gets to exercise. And and we can't allow violence to be conditional upon if we agree with each other. And that's what we've gotten to, and it's been fused, it's been fueled, and it's been put out there. And I think the biggest concern to me is is when you watch you watch these these media publications, you watch these news networks, you watch the people that are that are really being trusted to, you know, pass on information and get to get things out there. I mean, did you watch where like T and Z found out that Charlie Kirk had died and everyone in their cheers, like, at what point have we got to as human beings to where if this does I.
Speaker 6: Do know Harvey Levin personally, and I know him to be a very honest guy, and he went on the air and he explained, and I do believe him because I've known him for so many years. So and he said that the laughter that people heard had was separate and apart from what was actually going on on the air, and it shouldn't have happened, and he rightly apologized. I believe him because I know him, but I just want to defend him on that point. If I didn't know him, I would think the same thing everyone else thought. But he was very, very passionate and clear about it, and I definitely give him the benefit of the doubt. You said, the worst part is the violence we once fought overseas is now here at home. It must add no belief, no ideology is worth more than a human life.
Speaker 1: That's profound.
Speaker 2: None of it is. None of it is. And the same things that we've seen the countries that we went to fight is the same thing that we're seeing here. But I think that we all have some responsibility in this. I'll start with myself. Is is that we set back for too long and we've allowed other people to stand up for us. You know, we've got into this idea or this concept of hey be the bigger person take the high road. You know, we've done that, and I understand what it's there for. But we also have to stand for what's right, and we have to make statements and can't walk past what we know is wrong because that's what we've got into. Hey, that's not my issue. This isn't my problem.
Speaker 15: You know.
Speaker 2: We don't do that, you know, but we have to if we want to take keep our country, if we want to you know, get this back on track. I mean, you just watched a woman get murdered on a train and nobody did anything. Nobody did anything. We have the unbelievable the value of another human life, and if.
Speaker 6: You dared to criticize, then you got to call the racist. I mean unbelievable. It was an assassination on a train on videotape, and and people are angry about Americans that are outraged and shocked by it.
Speaker 1: That's insane.
Speaker 6: Dakota Meyer Medal of Honor recipient, Sniper Great American. We appreciate you, and we appreciate your insight and your time today.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Eight hundred nine four one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program right that's going To wrap things up for today, we have Don Junior on tonight, very very close friends Charlie deeply admired Don. He will join us tonight. We'll get reaction from him, the latest on the manhunt. We will have heard from the FBI director Cash Bettel by then, Nicole Parker, Maureen O'Connell retired FBI, the media insanity. Joe Concha weighs in on that the psychology behind this Doctor Drew Pinsky.
Speaker 1: Lauren Newton will join us.
Speaker 6: You know this young girl in Charlotte that was murdered on this train, the spokesperson for the family for the first time, we'll speak out. That's coming up nine Eastern. Say you DVR Hannity on Fox. We'll have any breaking developments of news as it warrants. See you tonight. Back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.