Speaker 1: Welcome to This is Important a production of iHeart Radio, the show where we only talk about what's obviously most crucially integral to the fabric of our very nature.
Speaker 2: Today we talk about.
Speaker 3: The dick is what gets the most love in the shower.
Speaker 2: Look at all these pubes. It is weird.
Speaker 3: You don't want your dick? Like the renegade of funk out there. Here we go, start your engines. M m m m ming ming ming ming ming ming ming ming ming ming ming ming ming.
Speaker 2: Everybody's coming. God, you know, I will say I did watch the pilot of that show. Haven't felt the urge to go back. Oh shots fired? I know this is gonna.
Speaker 4: Sound bad, Okay, aay, leaning in.
Speaker 2: I followed her on Instagram, hoping for more kind.
Speaker 3: Of got nine inch piece? Yeah whatever we call those ticks.
Speaker 2: She doesn't really post that many of them. I want the ticks.
Speaker 3: He came for the ticks.
Speaker 2: Am I a bad guy for wanting the ticks?
Speaker 3: Show us your tics, show us your show us your ticks.
Speaker 2: Yes, Blake, thank you for taking all the heat on that one.
Speaker 3: There you go, Bud.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Blake wants you to show us your ticks.
Speaker 3: I would love to see her ticks.
Speaker 2: How does she not that's good merch for her, by the way, to make those shirts show me your ticks.
Speaker 3: Where the guy know what's your ticks? That's actually a great idea. Yeah, I think she's doing herself a disservice. You know what she's trying to do. She's like, I'm not my disease. I am a person.
Speaker 2: Right, she doesn't want to be the face of it.
Speaker 3: But you know, you got to lean into what makes you special. It's that's that's why you got the show. That's what got you the show. Like I I won't shut up about how I jerked off so hard that my toe fell off. So you know, we lean into what makes us different and what makes this special. Yeah, that does make you special, it does. What is the thing that makes you special? Blake?
Speaker 2: Oh boy, drop your pants and show him.
Speaker 3: What makes me special? I mean, I'm a what do you mean, I'm a one of a kind person? Okay, well anyone can say that. Yeah, but what I would say, by the cement trucks. So that's what I overcame in order to fulfill my destiny of being a maybe B, maybe C level actor.
Speaker 4: Oh come on, you're saying, see you're definitely be high b to me.
Speaker 3: Okay, high bees, high bees, So I'll take it.
Speaker 4: I think you're kissing as that's how he got.
Speaker 2: Where he is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's how he got right where he is. Little kisses. What. I don't know what makes me special.
Speaker 4: I think it's just you know, just my outstanding personality and.
Speaker 3: Probably my yes, god damn, it took you that long to loop around your hair, and that's why you won't shave it. That's why you won't shave it.
Speaker 4: Well, and because I don't want to. I like having long hair. I like being a renegative funk, all.
Speaker 5: Right, okay, okay, very specific, all right, all right, I love just so sick of it.
Speaker 4: So you you know, none of the guys in Rage against the Machine who created the song Renegative Funk have long hair.
Speaker 3: They're all they're like bald and ship that's why.
Speaker 2: What do you mean now there?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Well that's okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he had dreadlocks when he had some roach. He had dreads, right, yeah, he had some dreads, Yeah he did, he did. And do we think that that's like a now that we say it out loud, like renegative Funk?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Do you think that's a cool thing to say. I'm a renegative funk Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, I mean because it's funk that it's fun, it's funky.
Speaker 4: Funk is the rawest, it's a raw expression. Funk is sick, dude, I think it is sick. I don't think they're renegades though. I don't think it's they're not, like, Okay.
Speaker 3: Yes they are.
Speaker 2: Rage is a renegade of funk.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you know who else is Clinton, Rick James, Rick James, that's a renegade of funk. He's pretty He was a rapist, that's different Rick James. No, he wasn't what Rick James, he kept that woman in his basement locked up?
Speaker 3: What it was like beating her and ship that might have been, that might have been, That might have been.
Speaker 4: During like a cocaine that. I'm starting to kind of remember that. So you're saying, did it's not real if it happened during a cocaine incident? No? Yeah, now I'm actually kind of remembering that.
Speaker 2: I thought Rick James just like bought a house up in Buffalo, New York, where he grew up and his mom lived there, and like they just kicked it and rode horses.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, he had like a sex cave woman, who says Rick James Ratur nineteen seventy nine, Susan stay okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: And Blake, that's your favorite musician?
Speaker 3: No, okay, So this is you're you're saying how cool he is and how much you look up to him. Now, okay, all right, I had you know.
Speaker 2: This isn't the one.
Speaker 3: This isn't the one even I was thinking of. I was thinking the one he like, yeah, where he tied a woman to a chair with a hot crack pipe and forced her to perform sex ass during a cocaine binge at his West Hollywood hope.
Speaker 2: That was the seventies. This was nineteen ninety one.
Speaker 3: This was nineteen ninety one.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, that's different.
Speaker 3: He was free on bail when the second assault occurred in nineteen ninety two in james hotel room. Okay, and then he served more than two years in prison. Okay, Blake's hero lake Ziero Okay, all right.
Speaker 4: And I you know what, and I kind of forgot about him outside of the music.
Speaker 2: Any take backs.
Speaker 3: I will say he was a renegade. He would that's a legit too much, too far, he's too far into renegade. He's much too far.
Speaker 2: Sounds like he's rena straight.
Speaker 4: Also, I am recalling that Renegade Funk is actually a cover of a song.
Speaker 3: It was not written by.
Speaker 2: Oh the plot thickens. Yeah, much like the rope around this poor ones.
Speaker 3: I did not know that. And that's cool that you do. You learn this stuff when you play foosball with with those guys.
Speaker 4: No, I recall maybe that album being a few covers, right, Oh, that's interesting.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: The album is a cover album, see that, I know what. The album is a cover, the whole album.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Rage against the Machine, Yeah, the album with all the hits. No, that didn't have all the hits. No, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: Renegade Funk came much later.
Speaker 3: Wow, dude, I feel like it does have several hits. It does have. You guys watched the Chuck Berry Porno what what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Adam?
Speaker 3: You guys tuned into this? Who? What is that? What is that?
Speaker 2: Who showed you that? Car?
Speaker 3: Cherry? Show you that one? Well? No, if you I was thinking of Rick James, I'm like he had to have had a porno I don't know about, but no, Chuck Berry had a porno out.
Speaker 4: A sex tape or a porno a sex tape a sex tape.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, that's different. Why is that different?
Speaker 2: Well, because a porno is a production, a sex tape is recorded sex.
Speaker 3: Oh but it's crazy, dude. It's like it's these poor women are hookers. And then he's he's going like, uh, he just starts peeing in their mouths, and he's like, hey, you like that, bitch? You like that?
Speaker 2: Be bad?
Speaker 3: He's making her like eat his ass while he's also pissing on hers now and then he says something like uh like he oh.
Speaker 4: Then he farts in her mouth and then he laughs and.
Speaker 3: Goes, what are you website? How long did you watch? Just forty thirty minutes and just twenty or thirty minutes?
Speaker 2: This is bad.
Speaker 3: No, it was just like of little clips. And then he goes, uh, you like that, bitch? Ha I love doing that? Gotcha, bitch. It's wild, dude, these these old like seventies, but that sounds fit. Was he like, I'm Chuck Berry and I love doing eventies. Chuck Berry's like fifties?
Speaker 4: No, well, I think the Chuck Berry porno was Uh, I wouldn't click that link.
Speaker 2: That's not something that had to be in the seventies on some auto focus ship where they're like, just got this new camp quarter from Japan.
Speaker 4: I think he got busted for having like hidden cameras in bathrooms.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what they're saying in Yeah, he was a real creeper, this guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is what you gotta do, is you just if you want cameras in your bathrooms, just hang us, just hang a sign up. Okay, okay, what you'd be surprised how many people to go? All right, I gotta take it.
Speaker 3: I really gotta take a ship. Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Got a poopoo, I got people.
Speaker 3: I gotta take a dump dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah camera, no camera, I'm I'm pee.
Speaker 3: That makes perfect sense and then.
Speaker 2: You're covered, all right, at least that's what our lawyer told me.
Speaker 3: Okay, I will. So you guys haven't seen that, do yourselves a favorite.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 3: Don't watch it. Don't watch it. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna google that one.
Speaker 2: I'm not a big fan of.
Speaker 3: Like scary when you know when you have like a.
Speaker 2: Friend who sends you something that's just what's the word, like egregious, Like we're a dude like pulls his dick out of a butt and then like the girl goes straight for it and they pause, there's like dukie on it and you and then.
Speaker 3: You're like this seems real specific it is.
Speaker 2: I'm saying like that was a clip that someone sent me, and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, hold up, you block that number.
Speaker 2: Not not for me, doesn't really get a belly laugh out of me?
Speaker 3: It was his brother, yeah, yeah, yeah, no, no, no. I Also someone was just like you have to watch it, and so I was like okay, and I was like I don't know. I'm like, what is Chuck Berry?
Speaker 2: Well? Do you know this person? I don't you to out him, but like how well do you know this person?
Speaker 3: Not that well? Okay, not super well, let's keep them out of arms.
Speaker 2: And do you know them as friends or do you know them through work?
Speaker 3: Through work? Okay? Work right, work friends work friends?
Speaker 2: Okay, Hollywood, it's Kyle.
Speaker 3: It's Kyle. No it's not, but uh yeah it was. It was appalling and that's not funny. I'm not getting a kick out of that. Yeah, And and unlike me when I found that out. He didn't become my favorite musician, unlike So, Unlike Blake, he didn't become my favorite musician. Like Rick James. Suddenly he's forgetting about his torrid past. Oh he's the best, Rick James, He's the best.
Speaker 2: Great word at him is the word of the day.
Speaker 3: That is a good ass word to pull out. I started doing words of the day. I'll fire one up. Oh it was such a hot bitch kiss. Now I'll fire up.
Speaker 4: We're running out of bit well, I will say, you know, we're losing a lot of music to terrible people, like musicians are really like catalogs are starting to shrink.
Speaker 3: Dude, dude, musicians suck. They're the worst people. They suck across the board. They're wild. I would say they are out of out of any artistic medium expression where whether it be actors, directors, cinematographers, whatever. Dancers and photographers are fucked up.
Speaker 2: I will I was just gonna say, I've never met a ballet dancer that I like, right, donk full stop.
Speaker 3: How many ballet dancers have you met?
Speaker 2: It's countless, dude, so many, and they're just all trash because you can't count.
Speaker 3: They can't count yes, yeah, I would say musicians are the worst.
Speaker 2: They suck there. I feel like we've covered this in some way where I was just saying, like I don't know how to talk to musicians. They have like a whole other world that they're living in. Did they speak a different language?
Speaker 3: Now, I'm not saying people that are that like to play music and or even in bands and things like that. I'm talking about when you're in there, your career is music, Like you have a career like you're you're not just in a band.
Speaker 2: You're talking like rock stars. What are you saying like rock stars?
Speaker 3: No, I'm explaining, So don't give me that fucking look.
Speaker 4: He's saying, if you play the flute at a Renaissance fair, you might be pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're probably fan. If you're in a band, you're good.
Speaker 2: But if it's if it's you're if you're in.
Speaker 3: A rock band, no, I'm saying if you if you, I would say, I would say, if you are in Hollywood and you're trying to make it and you're that's all you do is play music.
Speaker 2: So if you're a failed musician, you're bad.
Speaker 3: You're probably fine. You're probably fine.
Speaker 2: Unky Donkey Oh, you're fine.
Speaker 3: You're fine, You're fine. If you think you're still making it, you suck.
Speaker 2: You suck?
Speaker 3: What what? Why is that?
Speaker 2: Wait? Wait, I'm so I'm so confused. What are you saying?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: If you so people in music, I can't even I can't even repeat it. I don't even understand it. Do you get it? Blake?
Speaker 3: It's because you keep tying your shoes, you keep like lacing up your shoes instead of being part of the podcast.
Speaker 4: I think what he was trying what I'm actually now that I'm trying to repeat it back, it was a little bit confused, exactly.
Speaker 3: You can't say this. Dude can't even drink a drink. I think what you're saying is, if you think.
Speaker 4: You're a successful musician, you've got to screw loose.
Speaker 3: If you are currently like clawing your way up within the music world and you are a musician or a rapper or something like that, more than likely you're putting on you're putting on airs where you think that you have to act a certain way in order to climb up with it in the industry. Okay, this is like the Kanye of it all. Yeah, or like you think like you got to be a fucking rock star, and you have to.
Speaker 4: Get you don't you don't excel in the music world, like nice cities aren't rewarded, like just being a good dude, you don't become a rock star.
Speaker 3: Well I think some like yes they do. But I think people think that they have to act a certain way, right, And we we even know some actors that act this way that they think in order to be a movie star, they have to act a certain way, like I like a total fucking bitch in a dicad. Right, this is the way. But I'd say it's much more prevalent in music.
Speaker 4: In music, music, yes, because in music, you're selling you're you're you're selling you're you're usually selling yourself as cool, whereas if you're an actor, there's a chance you're like in every Man or you're like a dfist or whatever.
Speaker 3: You're lovable, yeah, exactly, like as a your long haired bitch, Yeah you're just long haired bitch or short hair bitch, where you're like enough kind of dumb every man.
Speaker 6: But I was.
Speaker 4: With a big protruding jaw and an overbite some vampire ty what you know.
Speaker 2: And like yours that are so big if the hide them with your hair kind of guy. Yeah, and like one nipples. Okay, okay, But.
Speaker 3: If you're just in a band and you're you're just in Omaha and you're like, you're not really you're not moving to LA or moving to New York, and here you're actively trying to go for it. You're just a guy who plays music and you like that fun and you like to play. Those people are usually totally fine.
Speaker 2: Adam, can I tell you something. They just can't afford the dungeon. Okay, they would have one, they just can't afford it. And so then they've become regular because they've been around regular folks. When you when you skyrocket the fame, you're not around regular folks. You just look at the checks. You go, God, I could build about six seven basements. This is at least two or three dungeons.
Speaker 3: This is how your brain thinks. Okay. I don't even know if it's it's not even people that are successful. I think it's people who are trying to climb their way up. I think once you're successful a lot of times, you then can just be who you truly are, Like we know rock stars. Once once you're successful, yeah, once you're successful. You don't think those people were always just being themselves.
Speaker 4: But I mean you're making a huge generalization, like it's veried down to earth cool rock stars.
Speaker 3: We know rock stars, and we know cool rock stars. Yeah, yeah, yeah, and they're like great people. But yeah, but I also know a lot of very uncool rock stars and rap stars and people who think they're the hot shit when they had a good two years or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I got a specific example. I follow this account.
Speaker 3: Where it's like, uh, dunk on the.
Speaker 2: Names who like interviews people about their outfits. You know, Okay, you know what I'm talking about, yes, sure, And so what always bothers me is the people who pretend like they don't want to get interviewed about it. So he'll be like, okay, what do you got on and they're like, ah, man, I don't know, I don't know. They're not looking at them. There's zero eye contacts, Like this jacket, you know, it's it's from this store, these pants, this much from that store, this belt, and then there's a lot of but there's no eye contact. They act like they and I'm like, yeah, you know this is going on the internet. This dude is famous for doing this and pretending like you don't want to be interviewed, just say no.
Speaker 3: Then I feel like I wouldn't even be able to say where my shit was from. I would say six sixty to seventy percent of the time, I'd be like, uh, the Internet, this jacket that I've had, I don't know what the brand name is. This T shirt. Yeah, those are tough ones. You got to really be ready.
Speaker 2: It is a little disturbing how it is just kind of like brand fucking where it's like, oh, this is from Fendy, this is from Gucci, this is from Balenciaga, and you're like, hello, okay.
Speaker 3: But then there's like one piece of clothing that that they call it a piece, like and this piece, this piece, this is just fruit of the loom.
Speaker 4: This is big Johnson, And this is a big Johnson teacher, you know who was dope.
Speaker 2: He found Willem Dafoe like walking down Soho and he asked him and he's like, what do you got on? And William's like.
Speaker 3: I don't know. It's a black shirt.
Speaker 2: I was like, no, where's that jacket from.
Speaker 3: He's like the store, You're the best.
Speaker 2: He was like real cool about it. But like he didn't know what the fuck he was wearing.
Speaker 3: The ones that bother me are the ones that are like, hey, how much rent do you pay in for a month here in New York? And they they go like rent, I don't know, I own.
Speaker 2: It's so weird. What oh yeah, I'm on the way way somewhere.
Speaker 6: I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't do this, just real quick.
Speaker 3: Yeah I can't. Then they're like, would you mind, uh, would you mind showing us where you live? And they're like, okay, what kind of fucking world is this? And then they go to their like and it's never just a normal apartment you never go in. Sometimes I paid three thousand, and this is the shitty apartment that I live in. Here's my four story estate that cost you thirty million dollars.
Speaker 2: I've seen shitty. I've seen less impressive. Spot What are you guys?
Speaker 3: Wait? What are you guys? What are you guys talking about? I think our algorithms are a little different. Yours are like, uh.
Speaker 2: I send you, I send you like grandmas that transform into Rottweiler's milking cows, Like that's my Shit's why.
Speaker 3: I mean my shits. We've established that my ship's wild too.
Speaker 2: Here is this just gay?
Speaker 3: Guys? Mine is skewed fairy.
Speaker 2: You're like, did you see this one?
Speaker 4: I'm like, no, no, come across the algo.
Speaker 2: Then I send you guys shit. I'm like, this is funny, and you're like, it has.
Speaker 3: Gotten very gay, dude. And you know what I think it also is is what a gay character on the Righteous Gemstones? Okay, so I think because I I'm always like looking at that ship and reposting that shit, studying that you're in character, I think that has skewed my algorithm a little bit. And I also find it very funny.
Speaker 2: Did you see the little Richard Porno.
Speaker 3: Chuck Berry?
Speaker 4: How would you feel about like doing like just like taking a shower with your homie, like in bathing suits?
Speaker 3: Is that like, well, what do you mean in bathing suits? Like you're at a You're like at a pool.
Speaker 2: Are we saving time?
Speaker 3: We're saving time and water?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Like, so okay, it's a no brainer.
Speaker 2: It's a no brainer to me. You're saving time, you're saving water.
Speaker 3: Blake has been thinking about this, you could tell. He's like, okay, no, here, okay, here's exactly how we would do it. Well, no, because it did come up, I can tell you.
Speaker 2: My answer is so quick, I go, I'll come back in three minutes or five minutes or however long you're gonna take, yeah, and I'll be back.
Speaker 4: No, this happened organically, you know. It was just something I wanted to expand upon. But like, okay, So I had just like gone on a run, right, and then like I was driving home from my run run and I'm still sweaty, but on my way home at Tiba's house is there. So I'm like, I'll pop in, say what's up to my boy? At Tiba He's like, I don't have a lot of time because.
Speaker 2: I got to too.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not, dude, it's not it's not even weird. You guys are making it weird.
Speaker 3: Listen. So I go over there, right, He's like, actually.
Speaker 4: I gotta I gotta head out soon because I'm gonna go shoot some skate photography a world famous photographer. You really like, I have to I have to take a shower. And I'm like, that's weird because I'm I'm driving home.
Speaker 3: To go take a shower.
Speaker 4: And then that's when I post the hypothetical.
Speaker 3: I'm like, is it weird?
Speaker 4: Like because you know, I was still wanted to catch up with him and talk like would it be weird if we both were in bathing suits taking showers and continue the conversation like it's super normal, Like is it weird?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's only one time where it's not normal where you're at a locker you're at a pool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in a locker room.
Speaker 2: And if you're trying to tee this up to meet me at a locker room, let's fucking go.
Speaker 3: What's so bad? Like say, so, it's not weird to take a shop.
Speaker 2: It's too small, Blake, it's too close corners.
Speaker 3: No, it's too small. You can fit two people in a shower.
Speaker 2: You have to like share the shower, Like, yo, can I get some here?
Speaker 3: Share the water? You'd have to be like excuse me, excuse me, let me rinse my eye. Like no, you can move the head and the shower. I mean sort of, But when you's out the shower, that's a different head.
Speaker 2: That's not the shower.
Speaker 3: When you're with your girl and it's like you're in the you know, I do that too. When you're in the shower, it's always fucking mad because then the other person's like kind of cold, waiting for the shower to the water to hit you, and you're like all right, and then you have to like like pivot around to so then you can get there's a way.
Speaker 4: There's ways to make people not be cold too, Like you could warm each other up on the water.
Speaker 2: Oh did you invent the hug? Bitch? What? I think We've covered this At my house, we have the double shower heads, right nice.
Speaker 3: Okay, money bags okay, go off. King.
Speaker 2: When we were like pitching our construction, like were you doing the bathrooms and all that, we were like, we want the double showers. We can show at the same time, don't have to be all over each other, all over each other, like Blake.
Speaker 3: Likes science, and they go, aw, I make sure I go.
Speaker 2: If you're shower, I'm going to shower, but your power. But you don't because we have two shower heads. You don't save water. And they were like, these are actually illegal. You can't have double showers anymore. And then when Trump became president of one of like the first things he did was he said, you can do two shower heads again. And the guy came to us and was like, apparently you could do it now, so it's not illegal, and we were like, fucking do it. We need to get grandfathered in before I think Biden, come damn, you don't need to shower.
Speaker 4: So Trump is probably in agreeance with me. Showering with your homeboy in bathing suits is cool as fun.
Speaker 3: There's no the more the merrier.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, Trump is not in agrance with that, without a doubt he is in it. Sounds like that is part of his policy. No, no, no, he is willing to add an extra shower head. So then I mean, if that's the case and it's a larger shower, okay, it makes a little more sense. But I'm like, if it's your how often is that? Because when you came over there, you didn't bring a swimsuit with to borrow a home No.
Speaker 4: I have, like my I have what I jogged in, which you can basically swim in.
Speaker 3: You know, it's like a like a runner short.
Speaker 2: And do you do you like pull the elastic out to like clean your dick and stuff or is that you just go I guess I'm not gonna watch my dick. You have to watch what are we doing here?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What is even the part of the shower The dick is what gets the most love in the shower. Well, I was sweaty, so I just need love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I just love the idea of Adam talking out loud in the shower and now time for the most love.
Speaker 3: Well, you got to really soap. You gotta get underneath the crevasses decreases.
Speaker 4: Obviously, one of the most important parts of the shower is to you know, soap up your asshole and like your your dick and balls and get not smelling. Of course, of course, of course you don't want your dick like a renegade of funk out there.
Speaker 3: You do not, Yes, much like most things, you don't want it to be a renegade of funk. No.
Speaker 4: No, like Rick James, I wouldn't be. I wouldn't be lifting the elastic. I would be kind of maybe like soaping through the short, like through the short.
Speaker 2: But if you were, it doesn't go through the shorts home, it does, doesn't. I use a shower and a speedo with twenty other men and what have you got to pull the fucking suit open and wash your dick in front of everyone and goes this work for you?
Speaker 3: Would you in high school? Would you ever shower naked in the showers.
Speaker 2: No, this is what's crazy. So we would do an alumni swim meet every year where like old alumni would come back and swim against us blah blah blah. And for whatever reason, whenever a swimmer would come back from college, they would shower with us. They would always get naked, very shagednic And then I went to college and I was like, I guess we're all about to be showering naked. Nobody showered naked.
Speaker 3: God, it was just like, well, did the guy have a huge cock? Was he just like stunting on these high school kids?
Speaker 2: Hang on, let me just.
Speaker 3: I know you took some mental photos.
Speaker 2: It wasn't one guy, it was numerous guys. It was like from my freshman year onto my senior year, people would come back and shower naked and.
Speaker 3: So rate their dicks one by one.
Speaker 4: They're obviously flexing on you kids. Yeah, they're bringing their grown man stuff.
Speaker 2: They're like, look at all these pews.
Speaker 3: But that's wild to do.
Speaker 2: It is weird.
Speaker 3: We had two guys that were seniors when we were freshmen. They would shower in the locker room.
Speaker 2: If you're listening, close your eyes. Go ahead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they would shower in the locker rooms and butt fuck each other. I don't like it what they would bet bet each other over. But no, they would just shower butt naked and uh then actively be like, I know, you're dick smaller than this, Oh you're afraid to shower naked, pussy. And I'm like a freshman, dude, And I'm a freshman who's on crutches, like barely knowing, like barely being able to walk at this point, and be like, no, my dick's huge. It wasn't. My dick's huge huge, it's so huge, but prove it. Yes, guys are weird, dude. I don't like them.
Speaker 2: I don't like them.
Speaker 3: But then I did get a lot of love by shitting in the toilet without uh waltz, which.
Speaker 4: Which we've covered, Yeah, we've covered, thank god, the public the public parks with no doors.
Speaker 3: By the way, what are these guys Dick's big? Oh my god, I remember them being bigger than mine and way hairrier. They're like they have all their hairs at this and so that's just also intimidating.
Speaker 2: You're like, fuck, man, did you ever say it's no fair you've got all your hairs?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you cut all your hairs. It's not even fair.
Speaker 4: It's like adding to your radius in circumference.
Speaker 3: It's crazy danger what.
Speaker 2: That one? Just what?
Speaker 4: Man? I don't know, Man, I'm so fed up with with fucking men.
Speaker 3: I'm still fed up with.
Speaker 4: The man in a sphere and like everybody talking about how big their dicks are and like as if it even matters.
Speaker 2: All right, do you think there was a guy with a bigger dick who could have been a hero. He could have taken off his towel or schwartz and gone and stood next to those guys with a bigger dick and not said anything, yeah, and made everybody feel better. Do you think that guy existed.
Speaker 3: In my freshman class?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: His name is Dan French.
Speaker 2: Well, the French are known to have big cops.
Speaker 3: Yes, his voice dropped so dramatically from eighth grade to ninth grade, right where I thought when I first met him, or not met him, when I first saw him freshman year and I'm like, what's up?
Speaker 4: Dan?
Speaker 3: He was like hey, Adam, and I'm like, I thought he was doing a joke.
Speaker 2: I'm like, right, hey, hey Dan, just kidding. We talk like this, right?
Speaker 3: And it dropped eleven octaves down, and I never saw Dan's dick, but I imagined that your voice cannot drop that far down and you have your dick and balls don't grow with it.
Speaker 2: So I was just like, I think that's a it's a ball's thing, right, Like, if you have a deep voice, you have big ball, you're a monster.
Speaker 3: Again, I like, I think.
Speaker 2: It's because if it's so big, you can suck your own dick and then that coats your throat.
Speaker 3: No, I've made this point. I've made this point.
Speaker 4: I think that it would be so educational if we would just disrobe all the men of history and compare balls dick and see if there is something correlation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've covered We've covered this, right.
Speaker 2: They have Napoleon's dick somewhere.
Speaker 3: Well it was very small, but that's one dick we have. Yeah, I want to know. I want to see it across the whole timeline. I think it would really add to our species.
Speaker 2: This is your Bill and Ted's excellent adventure.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I just go I'd watch that movie you go back in time to to pants guy pants people. I love it, lift up their togas and then you run into yourself and you're like, listen.
Speaker 2: Abe Lincoln's dick.
Speaker 3: Well, we kind of do not pants him the plaster. The plaster casters have done that a little bit with rock stars in the sixth seventies.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, oh yeah, that woman.
Speaker 3: Was it just was it just one woman or was it like a gaggle of groupies? A gaggle.
Speaker 2: I think there's one the top dog, like the MJ the Michael Jackson of it all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 2: And then probably other people did it too.
Speaker 3: Look at plaster casters because it was a I wonder whose dicks they have cast, because that would be interesting.
Speaker 2: Well, I know they've got Jimmy Hendrix has that fucking branch, just.
Speaker 3: A howl going, oh you need another four inches? Yeah, plaster casters. Who do they have here? Cynthia plaster caster, Cynthia, great name, she's now seventy four. Imagine this is your cool grandma. You're like kind of stoked. Yeah, she's so fucking cool. She as cool as fuck.
Speaker 2: She's always trying to do a plaster caster dick, but she's cool.
Speaker 3: She is san dropping.
Speaker 2: Let me just plaster it real quick, grandma, not the.
Speaker 3: Time, dude.
Speaker 4: Jimmy's got some girth, so she's got Jimmy Hendrix. It doesn't say like how big these cocks are, which I would love to see them. Jimmy Hendrix and Noel Redding who also is in the Jimmy Henderson Experience, Eric Burden from The Animals, Richard Cole from Led Zeppelin.
Speaker 2: Oh she died three years ago.
Speaker 3: Oh RP. I don't think God, we're not going to kill.
Speaker 2: Her coming up April twenty first flowers to her.
Speaker 4: She got guys from fog Hat and Beach Boys, people from Zappa's band.
Speaker 2: She's from Chicago.
Speaker 3: Oh well, she's kind of just getting cocks off of like random brother. She's a UIC Flan, Jello Bifra from a Singer of the Dead Kennedy's. Oh yeah, sure, like she's she's got a lot of cocks. I don't think you have to get people in Zappa's like Bann. I don't think she needed to do that.
Speaker 2: Oh Blake, what do you think she should do? You fucking man explain her.
Speaker 3: She got karen O from the Yayas in two thousand.
Speaker 4: And she got Buried Bono, the road manager of the Rascals, Like, come on, we don't need that.
Speaker 2: John smothers the bodyguard of Frank.
Speaker 3: We don't need that.
Speaker 2: He's not a smother's brother.
Speaker 3: We don't need that cock.
Speaker 2: But can you imagine, like.
Speaker 6: Is she just asking she was digging in the crates a little bit.
Speaker 3: She's like got another one. Yes she has Jeff Small's a fan of the Grateful Dead. Uh huh, fuck it.
Speaker 2: She's got Ariel Pink. Ariel Pink Like, yeah, I know where he was on January sixth. He's getting this cock molded. Absolutely, that's crazy good for him.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's why you would think. I kind of thought there's gonna be more like she got Bruce Springsteen, Frank Zappa, like Ozzy Osbourne. It's like, this is a bunch of irrelevant cock. Yeah, she's got it. Well, she had like Jimmy Hendrick. She started all she's so strong.
Speaker 2: You guys aren't going to understand this. What but okay, because this is so I noticed she's from Chicago. She went to you. I see she got a mold of Jan Terry. Jan Terry is like a famous bad musician who's on YouTube.
Speaker 3: Oh down, down, goblin. Actually, I want to say, doun goblin. It's actually fucking sick, Adam that get down Goblin. She's dope, dude, she's a legend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well she got molded. I don't know what she got molded.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're molding something. It's science.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Jan Terry. Absolutely, what's she up to?
Speaker 3: Living the dreams? I don't want to lose it? And they got bodyguards. This is this is actually pretty crazy. I'm I'm a little disappointed that she's not getting She started off strong, like she she cast two of her friends, and then her fourth cast I get. I don't know who the first cast was. It doesn't say, but the fourth cast was Jimmy Hendricks. Yeah. So then she's thinking, are you reading the sameless Dian for me? Yeah? Oh he's fourth for US two three four.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so she got Jimmy Hendrix. So then after that, I think she's going like, I'm gonna get all the biggest rock stars. And then her second was Noel Redding, who was the bass player for Jimmy Hender's experience. So that's probably the same day she's like, wow, bang out the no it was no it even has dates for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: A month later, Yeah, so she's like, yeah, I got Jimmy. And then her next.
Speaker 3: One was Don Ogilv, the road manager for Mandela the Band now six.
Speaker 2: She got the the singer from the Yeah Yah Yas.
Speaker 3: She was just like, give me your Cox if you got one. She got Peaches, remember that song? Yeah yeah, Peach is still out on the road. She teaches the peaches. Well, I mean, how what sucks is this can't exist nowadays? You know what I mean? She'd get canceled in some way about casting Cox.
Speaker 2: Well she's dead.
Speaker 3: Well, I know I'm saying another as someone who really idolized her and is to Cynthia.
Speaker 4: Well, I think it's how you approach it, you know, like if she's approaching it mature and professionally, this seems.
Speaker 3: Well, you know she's approaching it with give me your cocks?
Speaker 2: Is that's all school?
Speaker 3: That's all you do?
Speaker 2: Want to know? I do want to hear the pitch, like originally, what is she saying, like this is a good idea for you? Because what right?
Speaker 3: I need you to come over here because it's fun? Is it?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 2: We got to sit with a bunch of wet newspaper on your cop I don't know they do it. It's like paper mache or what I think the kind it is a right or and is she is she doing something to like your balls, to like keep you there.
Speaker 3: I would love to watch the process. Now we say it a hard, hard cock, a hard todd Phil, free to look up anything else.
Speaker 2: It's about to be. There's no way any of these dudes are like, yeah, be sure and get my fucking soft penis casted for ever, for eternity. Yeah, there's no way.
Speaker 3: Okay. So in college, when her art teacher gave the classic assignment to plass cast something solid that they could retain its shape, she had the idea to create a life cast of an erect penis. Yeah, she gets it, which would then become flaccid and exit the mold. So she would get them hard to cast the penis and then it would sly slink on back slink and return to cender slink. Yeah. I love that.
Speaker 4: Damn well, good for I hope she got an A and class. That's really original.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she got a A in life, got on.
Speaker 3: She found her calling right there because she did it forever. She started in sixty eight and her last cast was twenty thirteen. She died with Jan Terry. What a run is Dan Terry?
Speaker 2: Dad?
Speaker 4: No, I thought that was her last one, but actually it was Lias case six. No, I see the last one is uh Jan Terry right here December fifteenth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the woman. Look at the last man, Oh, the last man and the singer is that white family, that white family, that band that we all know.
Speaker 2: You think we can get Jan Terry on the cruise.
Speaker 3: That would be incredible. I mean probably well the cruise. By the way, we we've I think released who we have right now. We still have plenty of big announcements for the cruise. I want people to know that we are.
Speaker 4: Still working and people are asking, like, are the wizards going to show up?
Speaker 3: More than likely. I do believe a portal will open up to another realm, but they're impossible to book that you can book those guys.
Speaker 4: It's just like you're opening the portal. You're hoping something walks through, but you never.
Speaker 3: You're hoping something walks through. You don't know, and we can't even open the portal. Porta will just open. And did it happen every live show that we did thirty times thirty times in a row, Yes, it did. It did. Weirdly, it did weird that they're fans of us, so and we're fans of them. So yeah, I do believe the Wizards will come back around.
Speaker 2: I went down a fucking k hole, Jan Terry Merch. There we go, you worming it it fucking slinking.
Speaker 3: We are working on some pretty big musical guests for the for the podcast. Yes, some exciting names being through, some big A listers.
Speaker 2: Well, we can't say, yeah, we can't. It's a tough thing to book because it's so far in advance. Ye dudes, ladies, it's exciting. It's exciting stuff it is.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be fun.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: I can't wait. I can't wait to be on that boat with my boys.
Speaker 3: And that some of the games that they that we're saying we're gonna do, we're not gonna do that s what is what? What was deep throat dive?
Speaker 2: And after the way Adam spoke about musicians, I bet we get all sorts of musicians signing.
Speaker 3: The good one. We'll get the cool ones. We're gonna get cool ones. Yeah, what was deep throat diver or what? I think? Isaac added that added that last minute and like there's one there was one that's just called cool kids.
Speaker 4: Hang.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I think we could do a hangout for sure. We're gonna be hanging out on the ship for four days straight.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know if we need to call it cool kids, because then what we're not even invited. Dude, it's just gonna be a bunch of kids. We're not even allowed to go hanging this this cool kid's lounge. Yeah. But then again, there was that deep throat dive thing.
Speaker 4: That's the one Blake kept saying. But we're doing the deep throw dive right, Yeah, like we could. I did not improve that. That was something Isaac added to the flyer. I don't know if it was with me in mind, But.
Speaker 2: Blake, do you have a gag reflex?
Speaker 4: Know?
Speaker 2: Adam does not?
Speaker 3: Yes, No, I do. I absolutely do. I would be so good, dick, and I'm not that's not even a joke. I just know that that I will not for a fact. I don't know. For a fact, I absolutely know I would be as well. To be honest, what do you mean?
Speaker 4: I thought you said you have a bad gag grave, So just because you gag doesn't mean you can't freaking do a freaking number on somebody's unit.
Speaker 3: Doesn't.
Speaker 2: Ye when you when you.
Speaker 3: Put that Last Forever Man? Can we stop? And I'm not telling unit and I'm not telling.
Speaker 4: Producers to edit that out because I stand by what I just said, but they sometimes you just got to pinch.
Speaker 3: Yourself and be like Last Forever Man. Yeah. So so here's what more fun with this is on the cruise. More fun with pickleball tournament. I think we had approved that when Kyle was thinking about doing the cruise and then he told us he doesn't like us, so yeah, and then a cool Kids Only kickback, So.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't like.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what that means.
Speaker 4: We're going to do a lot of really fun ship that's going to be way better than this.
Speaker 3: So if you read cool Kids Only Kickback and you're like, I don't know if I want to do that, just know we're not doing that ship. Yeah. Guess that Dodo doing dick plasters you were doing. Yes, we're plaster casting everyone's cock hard cock on the ship. Kind of have to write wait till your dick SLINKs that, yeah, and then slink out. We'll get a plaster caster. Kind of a good idea. Guess that Dodo tune? What the fuck is that? Dude? What is that? What is that?
Speaker 2: Does someone say, dude, like you have to do do the song?
Speaker 3: Okay, DJ party with Blake Anderson, Dude, am I not invited?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: What the fuck? If you're doing a DJ party, I'm their homie. Of course you will. I'm there, of course, sir. I think I'm just on the ones and twos, but you're there.
Speaker 2: Like Adam doesn't want to hear that. Adam might be on the three.
Speaker 3: I might want to spend some music. I might want people to like the music. I want people to like like the music and have a good time. And if you're DJ and only eight shots, then they might not. So Okay, the dudely wed game, I don't know. That sounds fun. That sounds fun, that's great. What is that?
Speaker 2: That's like best friends answering questions about each other, like when you're making whoopie.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's a good one. Okay, all right, we'll do that one. That's a good deep throat dive. I don't know what that's what. Isaac added, We approved the flyer. Isaac added, we approved it, and I approved. I was just like, yeah, as far as this stuff just we're gonna do. I mean, I want to do a casino night. Oh yeah, I you know, what.
Speaker 2: Does that mean. Isn't there just a casino?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it'll be that we're there hosting, like uh, you know, they give us the microphone. We're in there throwing money, ron can you.
Speaker 2: Imagine trying to gamble, but Adam Devine is walking around.
Speaker 3: Talking, well, chill, please just stop, just shut up. I'm trying to I'm good. He's a lucky shot. Bartending appearances, well yeah, I feel like I feel like we're gonna behind every bar, even when the cruise is like, please stop and stop. You're handing away all the liquor. Please.
Speaker 2: You just gave them a style.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's gonna be a good time. Dive deetro dive. We've got a pool and damn it, we're gonna use it for some good, healthy fun, a beer chugging contest but with swimming. More details to come. Well, now that they've spelled it out, like that does sound kind of fun. Yeah, I thought it was something way different that Isaac okay and high roller casino tournaments Okay, Yeah, so some of the stuff, I think we just need more explanation as to exactly what this is.
Speaker 2: And look at fucking Isaac burning us here in the fucking comments section the Kings of undermining their own gigs.
Speaker 3: Oh, Isaac, shut up, dude, you undermine our entire careers.
Speaker 2: You think I'm undermining Adam saying how annoying it would be in a gamble with him walking around? Interesting.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're uplifting, dude. I'm saying that it's going to be awesome and I don't need the fucking flyer and say cool kids only kickback. That sounds fucking dumb as shit. We're not even the cool kids, donkey, we don't even know.
Speaker 2: But what's the description of that. We got to know the description of that. What's the description of the cool kids kickback?
Speaker 3: I feel like we're not cool kids, nor do we relate to the cool kids only? To me?
Speaker 4: I want to say the non cool kids only kickback, and then everybody on the ship get them fucking.
Speaker 3: Party the non cool kid plaster castor dick, get your dicks plaster.
Speaker 2: I do like how Adam's like, no one on this cruise is cool.
Speaker 3: None, none kids the cool kids allowed? Yeah, fuck, don't try to be too cool.
Speaker 2: The TII guys are the official party gods.
Speaker 3: This doesn't Okay, well this doesn't explain the kickpack. The TII guys are the official party gods, booze bangers whatever that means, bros and girls too. Obviously, the ship Exclusive Kickback will have everything your frat party hard could ever desire without having to go to college.
Speaker 2: So here's my question. We didn't we weren't in frats. I don't so our I mean, I guess is our fan base freddy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some some some of them and some not.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's a little bit of like, we're good, you're not coming in here vibe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't want to work good You're not coming in here vibe on our ship. That's why the cool Kids Only I don't like the sound of it.
Speaker 2: We're all inclusive because that's gonna happen. They're going to be like, you're not allowed to come into your own party, and we're gonna go fuck.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. I'm saying. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Although Adam will fight security.
Speaker 3: I will shower with people, I will co shower. So the cool Kids Only Kickback is for the whole ship. So then just say kick back with the guys, kick Back or party with the with the guys or only the wordage of it bothers me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think we've you know, we're all about it's exclusionary.
Speaker 2: Ye, thank you.
Speaker 3: We're in all include lusive ship. Well we're inclusive. What why are you laughing? Yeah?
Speaker 4: We are.
Speaker 2: We are an all inclusive ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know. I'm just thinking about showering with my boys.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you want a moment? Yeah, give you a moment.
Speaker 4: No, dude, I like that you went over. Did you shower with the Tiba?
Speaker 3: Is that what happened? We never got to know.
Speaker 4: I just was like, that is a I said, I'm actually going to talk about this on the podcast because I would like to hear my bro's opinion on this.
Speaker 3: And what did Tiba say?
Speaker 2: He was like cool.
Speaker 3: I was like, I really gotta go if you can leave, like shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah that's fire.
Speaker 3: I gotta go. But the other day, when I was up in La, I was like, I get breakfast a lot with a Tiva and Blake and you know. And so I was up there and it was early and I go, hey, breakfast slash lunch. And I said to Blake and Atiba and and Blake was like weirdly KG and was like I'm good, and I'm like, okay, the fuck. And then now and he's like, and by the way, don't ask me to go to a Clippers game tonight. I'm busy. I'm like, all right, fuck right, And then I hit up a Tiba and Atiba just goes Milan and I'm like, what I look up? Tiba's just in Milan, Dude, that's pretty good. Yeah, he's just all over the place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he never stops cool, right, star.
Speaker 3: He'd be in that cool kid hang only kickback that's for damnsor yeah, he's got to play the life.
Speaker 4: Any take backs, any apologies, any epic slams, her poison?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's more like a Blake question.
Speaker 3: What I guess I would like to No, I don't. I don't want to take back the whole shower.
Speaker 2: I would take backs or lean In's Yeah, double double double downs.
Speaker 3: Well, I would like to double down.
Speaker 4: You know, at least in California, it's important to conserve water. I think one good way would be not having two shower heads, but just having two people to one shower head shower as a friendship. And you know, there's nothing wrong with that. Yeah, like, that's why we need the water. That's why we need the water to grow.
Speaker 3: The grow the fruits in the notes. That makes sense, central valid.
Speaker 4: It's a clothe you know what. It's a clothed friendship shower. If you guys want to take a shower with your friend and your bathing, I don't like it.
Speaker 3: M me a photo of you guys doing it. That would be awesome, Dude, a photo.
Speaker 2: Send him a picture of a log.
Speaker 3: Are open for that? It was Billy zaying this week or last week? Because we don't want anyone to die.
Speaker 2: I can't tell. I put this jacket back on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you were in the exact same thing.
Speaker 2: I think that was last last week. Yeah, still this week. Don't want them to die, and let's eat some vegetables. I don't want you to die.
Speaker 3: Either, Yeah, no deaths uh. And I stand by everything I said this week. So this was a great episode of sing this one with me.
Speaker 2: Miss chuck Berry. You can't play root sixties.
Speaker 3: So imagine he's singing this while he's pissing on someone's face and farting in someone's mouth. Can't play like Johnny my Dingling.
Speaker 2: So I don't run, run, Rudolf. The signs were come Rudolph.
Speaker 3: He plays. Oh sure, dude, if you create this song, you could fart in people's mouths without a doubt. You get free rain, all right. I like doing that.
Speaker 2: I like doing that.
Speaker 3: That's real pee in people's mouths.