Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings sports Book, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves. That's colde money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and yans four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling. Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hey, oh Joe, check this out, O Joe.
Speaker 2: A woman makes her Sunday sauce and puts raisin in the meatballs Sunday sauce. Yeah, the meatballs have raisins in them.
Speaker 1: Hey, well, hold on, hold on, what is sday? What is the Sunday sauce?
Speaker 3: Nothing?
Speaker 2: I guess you making spaghetti and meat but I guess you're making spaghetti with with with sauce.
Speaker 3: And she put raisins in the meatball.
Speaker 5: You don't do that. You don't do that. Raisins don't go and nothing. Raisins don't go in nothing that comes on the menu on a Sunday. Nothing on the raisins. Don't raisins don't go with meat.
Speaker 2: Now if you're gonna put them on a salad or something like that, oh yoe, Okay, fine, but you ain't finna put them in no meat sauce. You don't put raisin protect y'all. Do it to y'all, do it that ship. Sorry, man, where do you think she's from?
Speaker 3: She from?
Speaker 1: Where do you think she's from?
Speaker 3: I guess she's from Italy?
Speaker 2: But she can't be because I know they ain't putting no raisins in, no meat sauce, no salt marin nowa.
Speaker 5: They probably do some crazy stuff up there in Italy because I know it definitely when nobody's down here in the States putting no goddmn raisin. Anything got to do with meat balls. That might be a delicacy up there. Man, Look here, raisins. Yeah, I'll be doing you. And look here.
Speaker 2: Just because you can, that doesn't mean you should. Because you can put anything in anything. You really can put gravy on ice cream, you're probably should. And I don't know who thought about putting you know they put raisins. They put a peacock. Man, look here, stop putting stuff on potato salad.
Speaker 5: Hey, you know like you know, like you're like raising on potato salad. Hell Na, I'm just checking.
Speaker 3: I'm just checking.
Speaker 2: I'm just I wish somebody would I put that ship out of my mind. You bring potato sald little to the I would that issue in the TRADCB man, you don't put on their potato raised on no potato salad. First of all, they don't even let everybody can't even break the potato salad. You give people, you give one or two people that know how to do it, spific construction, how to do it. You do the potato salad. Everybody, Oh I break No you not no, no, no, no, I'm sorry, Miss Jenning.
Speaker 3: You not bringing the potato salad. No you're not.
Speaker 2: We already got somebody. You can bring cups, you can bring soda, alright.
Speaker 5: I remember them days now when when we talk about Thanksgiving and people having a sign assigned dishes to bring. I remember them days when Big Mama was here, when my grandma was here, that was the tradition. Now ever since she passed away, and you know the family and generals split up, the family dynamic and head, Yeah, for sure, it ain't it ain't a matter of fact.
Speaker 1: It's Thanksgiving coming up. I don't even know where I'm going cause my mama gone, my grandma gone.
Speaker 3: You know, well you better have you better have you know who whipped something? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no no nah she she left me, She left me.
Speaker 3: She'll let you come over. She'll let you come over one last meal.
Speaker 1: Nah nah, I don't want to give no no mixed signals.
Speaker 3: Ain't no mixed faving you coming over together?
Speaker 1: Meal?
Speaker 2: You ain't getting no who. I don't know what you thought you coming over?
Speaker 3: Eat?
Speaker 2: Get your black ball head ass up. Hey, don't be sitting ride looking. Don't be sitting ride looking.
Speaker 3: How you been? What's what's what's going on? How you been? How the kids?
Speaker 2: All that? All that small talk you? Hey, how you being? I should appreciate this. That's nice of you, all that small talk going on down Just eat your bell and get up and jack and go home. But now you're over there looking, so how you so? How you being real? You've been thinking about your boy? You know we got five years in this thing. Uh huh?
Speaker 3: You think you slick?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 2: Hey, A porn site offers iron Mike two hundred and fifty k to show cheeks again? O yo, o yo, would you show your buttocks for two hundred and fifty k?
Speaker 5: Hey, you gotta understand, I did amateur I did amateur polling back in ninety seven, ninety eight, So you know, showing sewing it love shawing a little buttox man, that ain't nothing. That ain't that ain't nothing. But I wouldn't be able to do it now with all that I have going on. Now if I needed it, and I would.
Speaker 3: Put a comm in front of that two in that five, and I'll show you something else.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, the thing already quarter horse gotta come out, man, let me stop.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: People gonna think I've been drinking today. I did have a function. I had to tea, but I ain't been drinking.
Speaker 1: What you say You put a comment in front of that five?
Speaker 3: Yeah, put a comment in front of that two with a five, you know? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No Ochokat Williams said he left career ending knockout blows out of his club interview. Kat said he intentionally held back, leaving out all the knockout blows and left just jabs.
Speaker 1: That's believable.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure how he knew, but both those of you excuse me that watched the cat Wini inventterview. If you think about everything he said and James second, and go back and listen to all the things he said that were going to happen, and in the year you notice everything did happen.
Speaker 1: I don't know how he knew.
Speaker 5: I don't know who he talks to or who who I mean, what inside information he might have. But everything he said it came true. Everything he said came true. So there's something. There's some truth to everything that he knows. And the fact that he's saying I held back a little bit. He probably has stuff on people and he just he's just huge jazz instead of throwing that hay maker he could have I'm assuming he could have been the careers that you.
Speaker 2: Know there, there's a possibility that you might hear the haymakers very very soon.
Speaker 1: H uh h.
Speaker 5: Well, it's one thing long as I ain't as long as I ain't, and I'm good as long as I ain't in now to be good. Yeah, but uh, he said he wrote it. I can tell you this. He's been writing more material.
Speaker 1: I don't know where you get his information from, but he be spot on.
Speaker 3: He be sparking. Uh.
Speaker 2: January third, twenty twenty five is right around the corner. Oh, that's all I'm gonna say about that and.
Speaker 1: What happened on January third.
Speaker 3: That was the first edition of Cat Williams when it released.
Speaker 1: H I may have my pop going ready over Redd and Baker two.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 1: Well, they don't know why they upset that man down.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I might not need that call. You know, a couple of male they see the baby arm, I won't need to do no interview. Jake Paul and his manager have officially called out our show Speed to a boxing match.
Speaker 3: O cho, would you want to see this?
Speaker 1: Nor? Speed is too small. Speeder is too small. But it's reading. They have weight classes. Is a reason they have weight class. Now speed Speed.
Speaker 5: For those of you that don't know who I show Speed very athletic, very very athletic.
Speaker 1: You know, individual, he's fast.
Speaker 5: He does, you know, some of the craziest things as far as when it comes to creating content.
Speaker 1: But him fighting Jake Paul, it.
Speaker 5: Just it would it doesn't make any sense, doesn't make any sense because of the size difference in both of them. Yeah, but I told Jake man, you know you want com petition. You know you got you got some hands right over here. You got some hands right over here. It could be Nightcap versus I'm not even sure what their production company is if they have one.
Speaker 3: Uh what's that? What's this? Uh? M v P production? Yeah, Most Value for Production.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well well m B m v P versus Nike.
Speaker 2: We got to have a chat, hey, chat, Would y'all want to Would y'all want to see a Cat Williams Part two interview?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Ship, yeah ship, don't even don't even ask the chat? Hell I want to see?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: God damn right, yeah yeah, m v P versus Nightcap O too versus Paul pet Course Stadium. Sell that out quick.
Speaker 2: Uh Oho, have some news today. Jonathan Majors and Meghan good are engaged.
Speaker 1: Right You ain't You ain't got to do that?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Why you come on?
Speaker 3: You ain't happy?
Speaker 1: I mean, I just come on, man, like read the room. It's too soon?
Speaker 2: What damn won't y'all.
Speaker 3: So I can't talk about nobody in the relationship and be happy for them. Do the right thing? Oh? Yoll Hey. All you got to do is dude, do is Spike Lee? Just do the right thing. Two people.
Speaker 2: She'll be able to figure two adults, smart adults, y'all should be able to get into a room figure this thing out. I believe in you. As a matter of fact, I just saw. I just saw make it about uh, probably about a month ago. When was that?
Speaker 3: When went? I was in La with my daughter, Yeah, Lakers.
Speaker 2: I was in the I was in I was at the game and I went to uh, I was in private suites and uh, she was in there, and I'm looking at im like damn and Kayla like, Daddy, you know who that is. I'm like, yes, you looked familiar.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: Yes, she was gonna club sha shape. But it was it was early in the morning. It was early in the morning, and she she was dressed like she didn't want to be known. So and you know, I, you know, I ain't trying to make our come, you know I am, but yeah, you know I am. Hey, Jordan, I Hey, I see somebody. Hey, I go send my ass down.
Speaker 3: Ain't hey? And you know she can't. She's like, hey, I said, hey, how you doing. Yeah?
Speaker 2: I said I thought that because I did, I thought it was her, And she was like and then Kayla was like, Dad, you ain't gonna say nothing. Uh no, I said, won't you Why won't you go say something? Telling you my daughter? She'll say hello. But she came over. She's she's a great I mean you be. She was great to had to sit down with on plumb Sha Shad. She's unbelievable. She's an incredibly nice uh young lady. H And you know a lot of times when I bump back into people that I've interviewed, it's all it's always a great time, you know, they thank me. I really thank you for giving me your time because you know it's your time because you're busy. You got a million things going on. But it was great, and uh, congratulations are Meghan? Congratulations Jonathan. You guys make a lovely couple and I'm very very happy for you too. Congrats. Meghan Good and Jonathan Majors are engaged.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe Knowledge Time for the chat's favorite segment, Spillow.
Speaker 2: All Sink, All Shit is on? Oh Shit, okay, Oh Joe. The other night, the word that you must fail. The first word is vehemently b is too strongly deny something I vehemently disagree. I strenuously disagree. Your word is vehemently.
Speaker 1: Hey, I don't think you're saying that right.
Speaker 3: I'm saying vehemently V.
Speaker 5: V E V all right, v E b b e h E M e n t l e y hy vehemently.
Speaker 1: That is correct.
Speaker 5: I know, I know that one. I know that one on purpose. That's a good one. That's a good one.
Speaker 3: Okay. The next word is pugilistic. What's huge realistic?
Speaker 1: Q p jealistic quealistic?
Speaker 3: Yes, q p U.
Speaker 5: That's a good one because I don't know pew. I don't know if it's p u j or p U g.
Speaker 3: P joe.
Speaker 5: Right, stay with me, Stay with me now, hey, p U puge huge Joe. See the English language is so goddamn iffy qu joe.
Speaker 1: Are you ready?
Speaker 3: On, I'm ready, I'm going.
Speaker 5: I might I might be wrong with p U J p U huge p U j A l I S t I C. I know it's probably wrong, though.
Speaker 3: P U g I l I S t I C puge listic.
Speaker 1: So I have so I spelled the right.
Speaker 3: The next j.
Speaker 2: No, you're spelled it wrong. The next word is strenuously, strenuously, strenuously, strenuously.
Speaker 3: String.
Speaker 5: Strenuously s t R E N e string s t r e n I O U s l y strenuously.
Speaker 3: S t r e s t r e n U O you s l y.
Speaker 1: I don't like that.
Speaker 5: I should I like that. I should have known that. I should have known that. I should have known that. I don't like that.
Speaker 2: Bludgeon bludgeing, bludgeing, bludgeing the Detroit Lions bludgeoned the Jags yesterday.
Speaker 1: Bludgeon b B b l u g n.
Speaker 3: B l u d g e o N. Bludgeon and your last word, no, hold on now where you're going?
Speaker 1: Hold on, wait a minute, where the d coming at?
Speaker 3: Bludgeon bludge bludgeoned b l u g e N. That's what I said, B l u d g e o N. Bludgeing.
Speaker 1: Man, God damn it.
Speaker 3: Lamb basting lambs.
Speaker 2: When I get yes, when I get the joning on, folks, I be lamb basing, lamb.
Speaker 5: Basting lambanks, lamb lamb lamb M l A M. Now I'm not sure I listen. I'm thinking about Mary had a little lamb. I don't know if I did. Dad to be before I get to the rest of the word, lamb baseding.
Speaker 1: What'd you think you're gonna get me a hat Lamborghini lamb based. Okay, l A m B.
Speaker 5: Pronounce it for me one time, say LAMB baseding lamb basing, lamb based ing l A m B.
Speaker 1: A s T I n G.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 2: No, that's your last word. It's skirmish. Skirmish. There was a skirmish at the bar. Skirmish.
Speaker 1: Yes, uh, skirmish. Skirmish skirmish, I know it. Sorry with a Q.
Speaker 3: Right, yep to you, q u I q you co you I.
Speaker 1: I'm this is a good one. So it could be qu E r m I s H. Or it could be q u I r A I s H. But which one is it?
Speaker 3: What is that skirmish? All right?
Speaker 5: Q q you QN you I or q u E. Let me see your I. I'm gonna go okay q U I r M I s H.
Speaker 3: Skirmish s k I r m I s H skirmish. What the fun?
Speaker 1: God? Damn right there. I don't had I don't had a few. I don't have a few skirmishes, you know myself?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, damn I'll show you in two for six.
Speaker 1: Damn you gave me an excellent I still lost home.
Speaker 2: M H. All right, dunk On, U is an NBA is an NFL NBA edition. I read you try to make it real hard to yo, Joe. You thank you, slick, Ojoe.
Speaker 1: I got you.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 5: Y'all ready chat, y'all ready, chat chat. Don't cheat, chat Please do me a favor, y'all, don't cheat.
Speaker 1: Don't cheat? All right, Spello, it's over, dunk On. Here we go.
Speaker 5: First question, who is an all time past leader for the Houston Texans all time passing leader for the Houston Texans?
Speaker 3: Chat?
Speaker 5: Do not put the answer in there. If you put the answer in the chat. One by one, I'm a look at your IP addressing Matt, I ain't even finished. I'm good, Okay, Matt Shaw, you got that one right. Obviously, that was that was easy. The Houston Texas franchise hasn't been been around that long to be able to name the quarterbacks who could possibly be the passing leader.
Speaker 1: So that was that's why that was so easy.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that, Joe.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Which team holds the record for the longest winning streak in NBA history? Which team in the NBA hoos a record for the longest winning streak in NBA history?
Speaker 2: The nineteen seventy two Lakers. They won thirty three thirty three straight games, followed by twenty seven straight by the Miami Heat.
Speaker 5: Now, see, this makes me believe that you've been briefed before you got these, guy, damn before.
Speaker 3: No, No, Georgia, Georgia.
Speaker 1: Could you no? No, ain't no, no, you ain't logged on, You ain't logged.
Speaker 2: On ww ww dot righting ninja dot com.
Speaker 3: You got it? He locked in?
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay. Which team won the first ever? Which team won the first ever NBA championship?
Speaker 3: First ever ever? Wait? Mmm hmm, Yeah, that's a good one. Chat.
Speaker 5: Don't do it, Chat, don't do me like that. Chat, don't do it because're gonna Look're gonna look at the chat. Don't don't do me like that.
Speaker 3: Give me it's one or two. It's one or two. I'm gonna go the Saint Louis Hawks.
Speaker 5: That's absolutely wrong. That's absolutely wrong, And I'm Chat. I thank you Chat for not putting answer out there.
Speaker 3: The Minneapolis Lakers.
Speaker 5: No, the correct answer name you were looking for is the Philadelphia Warriors. Okay, the Philadelphia Warriors won the first ever NBA championship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would never I would have never got down.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you're not you're not logged on like you think you is.
Speaker 3: Log back. You know, it was hard for me to you know, get internet service in here.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's what it is. Okay, okay, here we go. Head coach Dimigo Ryans was traded to what team after his time was up with the Houston Texans.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah. Chat do me like that? Chat?
Speaker 5: Don't do me like that, y'all stay with me. Now, don't put the answer in the chat. If you put the answer in the chat, Oh my god, mm hmm, where did the Miko go? I don't know the Eagles. I have no idea. O Joe just threw that dannside there. Now, you just threw the answer that because somebody in the chat put it. You threw that inside there because somebody in the chat put it.
Speaker 3: Joe, he didn't I know, he didn't gonna play for the Eagles.
Speaker 1: O Joe, you knew that because you looked at the chat.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, I put that on my granny the chatty. The chat didn't even put it up there yet.
Speaker 1: It's it's it now, it's in there. I know it's in there.
Speaker 3: It's in there.
Speaker 1: Okay, you got that.
Speaker 3: Get back in internet working again. Man chat. He came back with me, Man will be chat. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 5: The Cleveland Cavaliers have won fifteen straight to start a season. What two teams were they formly tied with?
Speaker 1: Fourteen?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Wait, hold on the start of season.
Speaker 2: But the Warriors to start a season set the record in twenty fifteen they won twenty fourth straight.
Speaker 5: Cles won fifteen straight to start the season. And what two teams where they were were they formally tied with at fourteen? Okay, that's that's what that was. That was that was answer.
Speaker 1: That was a question. Yeah, what team were they tied with that won fourteen previously?
Speaker 5: Okay, I got all right, I go to Houston Rockets. That's wrong, that's wrong, and that's one team. So I'm gonna go with the correct answer is that I'm asking for two teams. The two teams are Dallas Mavericks in the Boston Celtics. So you weren't going to get that, so obviously you're.
Speaker 3: Not logged on. I'm already I got three, right, I.
Speaker 5: Mean, but listen the question, the questions that the the words that I'm being asked to spell are ten times harder than the questions that I'm asking you.
Speaker 1: That's the difference.
Speaker 3: You asked me to go into the memory bank. You asked me to go way way back. How far back? I ain't ask you. I mean you had me going back to BC one time.
Speaker 1: Okay, you got your little bonus. You got your little bonus. You got your little bonus.
Speaker 5: The bus thrown battest once rushed five times for how many yards and how many tds?
Speaker 3: Five times?
Speaker 1: I remember this too, I remember this game.
Speaker 3: Five times five yards three tds. A.
Speaker 1: That's a good one. It was five times one yard three tds.
Speaker 3: You got with that against the Bears.
Speaker 1: I forgot, I forgot, I forgot who. I forgot who they was playing. But I remember that game.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 1: Hell, so we basically tied.
Speaker 3: No, we had basically tied three for six. Ain't bad? You was two for six. Yeah. Now it's time for our final segment, Q and eight.
Speaker 1: Out cheating.
Speaker 3: JJ guard said, what do you have to lose with trade?
Speaker 2: Either he stinks and you get a high draft pick, or he balls and create draft capital.
Speaker 3: Come on with Jerry. I agree.
Speaker 2: I think at this point in time, you put Trey in to see what you have. But also you try to keep that high pick. But it doesn't matter. You're gonna lose what You're gonna lose a Cooper rush, You're gonna lose with trade Young.
Speaker 3: It don't matter.
Speaker 2: You stuck with that because that's gonna be like one hundred and fifty million dollars in dead cap space.
Speaker 3: So you're not getting rid of that. You got that for at least two more years. So you stuck. You stuck like a bad song on the elevator.
Speaker 1: You lost there, you not.
Speaker 2: So in other word, you stuck like you stuck on an element. It stuck like a you know, on an elementor with a band song. So you got no choice. Oh Joe, you got if you played Cooper, If you play Trade, your team is not good enough to support either guys. That's the problem. Doesn't matter who you play. You might as well try to get this high draft pick. You You suck, You stink, You're terrible.
Speaker 1: Hold on when you say high draft pick the Cowboys, what four and what are three?
Speaker 4: Four?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 3: Three and seven?
Speaker 1: And you talking about you say they tank for a high draft pick? What position would that?
Speaker 2: No? Just keep doing what you're doing. You ain't got a tape. Yeah, you ain't got a tape. You ain't got to try to lose. I mean clearly, that's what you're practicing right now. You go out there every weekend.
Speaker 1: You practice to lose their We have the third pick right now, what would that.
Speaker 3: That would be picking after the night they're picking night?
Speaker 1: Oh shoot, I mean.
Speaker 3: That's still a top ten pick. It is, but.
Speaker 2: Oh joe, hold on. They got seven games to go that could easily be top that could easily be number one. No, no, they got they got the Eagles again, they got the Commanders twice.
Speaker 3: Who they got on that schedule?
Speaker 1: Is there is there a possibility where they can get Travis Hunter.
Speaker 2: If they're picking in the top three, if somebody passing up and want quarterbacks, Yeah, but I doubt it.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine.
Speaker 2: They got they got the Commanders, right, you got the Commanders twice, They got the Eagles, they got the Bucks, they got the Panthers, and they got the Bengals.
Speaker 3: Are you sure they're not going to have a top five pick. Yeah? I mean they are.
Speaker 5: They are exactly exactly the situation that quarterback has not changed, and that's not gonna get any better. So They're gonna lose to the Commanders. They're gonna lose to the Bucks because the Bucks the Bucks on fire. The Eagle's gonna run roush yet right through them. The Bengals are gonna put up Mike. They Mike go a matter of fact, I'm going to that game December ninth. I think that's the day too. I'm going through that Monday in that game. Oh yeah, we're gona run right through there.
Speaker 3: So you're going to Uh are you going to Jared World? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not sure. I'm not sure if I'm welcome, but I'll be there.
Speaker 3: Shire. They taken it. Excuse me, they're just taking everybody else money, so they might take your money.
Speaker 1: No, I'm getting I'm gonna tell me, I'm getting a ticket from Chase.
Speaker 2: Okay, four KT, said Jared Jones, the type of draft fanboy over Michael Jordan. True, Look, you can't be mad. I mean you look at the pick. He he did trade it down. He got Mike Michael.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, he had a deal, had an agreement with the e Goes. They wanted. They wanted Devontae Smith. You know, if they trade, if they lock him the trade, hey, I won't touch Michael good good deal normally left and he got some draft capital for him, but.
Speaker 3: Well, they got some work to do.
Speaker 2: R C said, can you get a poll on ESPN for US Cowboy fans are asking do we want Jerry to step down to the gym so we could let our answer b se to reach him. Maybe No, gonna put that up because of es Field like having access. Uh when they go to these games, we can put it up. But I ain't going to jail. I ain't going to Jerry's world. So uh, I think after the way the season is played out, I think a lot of fans are fed up with what Jerry is trying to sell. I think I think it rubbed a lot of people the wrong way because they saw that things weren't going well and they wanted at the report of the the media, the radio guy personality asked him a question and he threatened to have the guy removed because it wasn't a favorable question. He wanted someone to ask him more favorable questions. So I think the fans are kind of like the kind of tired of Jerry.
Speaker 3: I really do.
Speaker 2: Uh. Oh. Justin Tuck said in an interview that Brady barked a lot at his old line during the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Do you think we'll see a d line like that again? Man? Did y'all see how von Miller them got after got after Cam? Yeah? Bar was barn was the Super Bowl MVP? Uh two?
Speaker 2: What he had two and a half sacks, two forced fumbled, one return for a touchdown. Yeah, I think I think that was a pretty good I think you know that Super Bowl fifty with Vaughn and d Ware and Malik, with those guys in Wolf, it's very comfortable. Now, granted that what that's t That wasn't Tom Brady. But Tom Brady was gonna throw the ball a lot more because that's what they That's what they did faster too, of course. But I'm not surprised. I'm not surprised. When you start to heat up dialop dilop, that pressure on the quarterback, quarter quarter the quarterback normally saying, come on, guys, what are we doing? Getting you killed? That's what that's what they do it. But once those guys, I mean, look once I we know you can't beat us with the run. O Joe, I'm teeing off on.
Speaker 3: Your ears.
Speaker 1: Here we come.
Speaker 3: I'm teeing off on you. I'm not gonna give you time.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna let you set your feet because hey, they did a tough I mean they put that that NASCAR package in.
Speaker 3: Who was it?
Speaker 2: I think it was Canty. I think it was uh Oc Tuck and Straight. I mean basically, you have four ends, but you put Kicktuck inside, you put Straight on one side, you put See on the.
Speaker 3: Other side, and I forget. I think it was Canty, but I'm not really sure what is.
Speaker 1: Being Chris Canty?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, what what did y'all? Who was the other the other guy with the with the giants?
Speaker 2: I know I got three to four right, but you know you got guys that Hey, we're gonna collapse it inside. We're gonna force him to y'all, and when he steps up in the pocket, I need y'all to hit him in his mind. We're gonna do our job. We're gonna bend these edges because I'm not worried about him going anywhere. We ain't going on Joe where they said it was Keoka.
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh no. I think I think JP P was there for the second one. He wasn't there for the first time.
Speaker 1: He wasn't there for the second one?
Speaker 2: Adam Blazeay, what's up on your earlier You called the Steelers the best team in LC. Do you think they can beat the Bills and the Chiefs if they see them in the playoffs? Little early Guess what?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Because think about it defense? What the Steelers did yesterday?
Speaker 2: The Ravens scored the most points in the NFL at thirty one points a game.
Speaker 3: They held them to sixteen.
Speaker 2: They they averaged four hundred and forty yards a game total loffense. They held them to three twenty nine. They held them one hundred yards under what they normally get and the fifteen points under what they normally get.
Speaker 3: That's a good football team.
Speaker 2: They're solid and you better take care of the football because they're very opportunistic. They're gonna do a lot of pulling. They're gonna do a lot of tugging, and when they get they a they do a great job of taking the ball away from you. Yes, the question is is that you're gonna have to put them in a situation where you're gonna have to make Russ I'll play your quarterback. Now you're making a nip tuck ball game. You making one of these low scoring games. You asking for trouble trick? You definitely, you definitely asking for trouble of Cake Mama. When is the next live meetup? I've never wanted to meet any celebrities, but I would really like to meet you two and Tabitha Brown.
Speaker 3: Love you guys, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: The next one is uh in New Orleans the Thursday before the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Tickets go on sale after Thanksgiving, so we're very, very very excited about that. We're actually trying to put together a guest list right now, so hopefully the list that we put together, people that are in attendance would really really like these guests. So I'm excited, Oho is I know, I'm sure you're excited.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: I mean, we did one last year. That was our first one. We kind of got offensive, how it is. We got somebody helping us, you know, we got Live Nations doing a great job of helping us, you know, navigating this thing. This is what they do, concerts events of massive proportion. So I think we're in great hands and I'm super super super duper excited. Lamar Robinson said, oh, did you see the past episode of Ensenail? They spoof you again? Auditioning for a roll in the upcoming film Wicked. I did see that. Uh, I guess that meet. That's twice I've been on I've been on that cnel. I'm I'm super excited. I guess that means you made it when you make a snail, because that shows you. I mean, think about all the things doing the course of the week, they come across their desk, and for me not only to come cross that desk to actually make it, they're paying attention absolutely. Dereck Junior said, corn bread or Hawaiian rose. I got corn bread, Hawaiian God, damn sweet, the Hawaiian sweet rose.
Speaker 3: Come on that man, Dad, why you do that? And the Hawaiian rose? Man Listen, I et a whole pack by thisself.
Speaker 1: I was I just getting ready to tell you that.
Speaker 3: Man, come on now.
Speaker 2: But I ain't gonna lie. I ain't gonna lie to you. O Joe Man, that god those iron skillet corn bread?
Speaker 1: Yeah, if that don't play that, don't play either.
Speaker 3: The one with the haller pinions or the blue dag. Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't like nothing in my corn bread, though, You're like, what, I don't like nothing my corn bread? If I if I get, if I get sweet water corn bread, I don't want nothing in it. I don't want nothing in it.
Speaker 2: Boy, hey, you give me some h some ox tails or some neck bone on that rice, corn bread, collar greens, mac and cheese.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you, Let me tell you something. Let me tell you something about in Vege in Vegas.
Speaker 5: Right, I don't I don't know if you've been to I don't know if you've been to Vegas or if you ever get a chance to go to Vegas. Do me a favor and trash Soulfo Cafe out right now everything you just name they do sell. They have corn bread, but it's made like a pancake. It's not you know, it's not your square where you cut. It's made like a pancake, right right, right, okay, okay, got to do me a favorite. It's on a yeah, on Rainbow Boulevard, Okay, by the corn bread right well.
Speaker 2: And I like I like sweet potato corn man. Look here, as a matter of fact, I got fat thinking about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, but them Hawaiian rolls man new things warm.
Speaker 5: Matter of fact, you know what I like to this is what I like. Also about the Hawaiian Roles my daughter when she was running track. You know she's at University Kentucky. Now, yeah, what I like about going to the track meets where I have to sit out there all day and I wasn't upset because the mama always had the goddamn Hawaiian rolls and make the sandwich.
Speaker 1: She made the sandwiches.
Speaker 3: The yeah yeah, yah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah young man.
Speaker 1: Listen, man, man, I had about thirty seven of them things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like to I don't eat really eat bread that much.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: I like the Brioche bread.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love some Brios, But man, that's a that's a toss up, I think because it's all reliable, and I've eaten more corn bread, oh cho, than I have Hawaiian sweet rolls. Even though I love the Hawaiian sweet rolls, I think I got to go into the cornbread on Joe. I swear that iron skillet and I love that Hallopeno. I love the blueberry. I love the sweeping man, God mighty nose m my sisters to make that Jiffy corn bread, not Jiffy corn bread at the.
Speaker 1: Box yep, the blue the blue box. I know exactly what you Yeah, that was the good old days.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Doctor Frank L.
Speaker 2: Bellaman said, speaking of face gibing, what's on the menu this year, guys, turkey, mac and cheese, Uh, mashed potatoes.
Speaker 3: Neck bone. I ain't listen. I don't.
Speaker 1: I ain't. I ain't got corn bread, I ain't got nowhere to go.
Speaker 3: So I don't know. Well, I don't know to tell your job.
Speaker 5: I probably I probably, I probably look probably I'll just tell you tweeting go you know one of one of my one of my followers that happened to be in Miami.
Speaker 1: I probably just go in any place, you know what I do arge like you.
Speaker 3: Know, Hey, I'm sorry, real, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm just wondering if you got to you know who all coming over to your place for Thanksgiving? I showed could use her show, could use a plate? Oh you know, oh your by itself? Nobody.
Speaker 3: No the trouble.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna do that because you know, she might she might have moved on, and might you know the other dude might be coming over.
Speaker 3: Thanks. I bust up in there. I sit right there there. Hey man, how you doing it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, hey.
Speaker 3: Y'all, Hey girl, Hey, I shure remember used to cook me meals just like this for me. Who that was a good old time? What they rail? I shure, what I shure?
Speaker 1: Would I appreciate that. That's a good look. But at that point she done moved on.
Speaker 5: So you know, you never know, you know, thanks Thanksgiving and forgiving Thanks, and then she might be thinking a new dude.
Speaker 1: So I'm going ahead to use Twitter.
Speaker 3: She ain't moved on that. She ain't moved on that quick, but moved on that note. It ain't happen, don't know. I refuse to believe it. She ain't moved on that court.
Speaker 5: You don't know about women, do you. I do every movie, every movie I have the scene they move on fast man.
Speaker 3: It ain't that dad. But in real life that woman love.
Speaker 1: You love, don't do love. Don't do stuff like this. I'll tell you that.
Speaker 3: Hurt hurt women, hurt people. Hurt people, hurt people.
Speaker 2: Uh, Pierre Quail said, Oh, Joe didn't have your soccer cleats. Something Sporting KC found out. Found out your left foot is longer than your right foot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it is. It is.
Speaker 2: Most people are most people. One hand is bigger than the other one. You know, one arm is bigger than the other one leg one foot Yeah that no plays out.
Speaker 1: Yep, my clices are still hanging up, hanging up in there, sporting case legend. That's that's me.
Speaker 2: That's me that complete this episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite aunt shouting Shark. He is Liberty City's own being a Ring of Fame honoree, the pro bowler, the all Pro. That's Chad Ocho Senko Johnson. Just call him oho. Please make sure y'all hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that like button. Tell your family, friends and loved one so man, y'all got to hear them, boy, uncle Ojo Man.
Speaker 3: They be laying it down.
Speaker 2: They give us sports, they're entertaining, the informative, the educational. Hey, and they talk about so much everything. Nothing is really off limits and they give it to you. Mmm, uncut, can't say that word too like you wrong?
Speaker 1: Yeah, get.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Please go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from, and we thank every one of our subscribers currently. Thank you for your law support, thank you for being there widen from start to finish. But because of you, we are who we are. Thank you so very much. Make sure you check out Shave by Lapotier. We have it in surplus because we realized the holiday were coming and we wanted you to have a very festive holiday with shaved by Laportier. If you can't find it, find it in a state or sitting near you, just order and we'll get it right to you pronto. And please do us a favor here at Nightcap. Please drake responsibly, make sure you go follow my media company page on all of its platforms that Shay Shaped Media and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. I was held when I was a little T shirt. I would lie for you before I lie to you A T shirt, black nightcap hoodies stay with me now.
Speaker 3: It's also in hoodie form.
Speaker 2: Our best seller is the unkin Oho T's and we have the unkin Oho T's in black. So guess what quantities are limited? Please make sure you go grab yours while supplies last. The Texans did a demolition job show that they're the best NFL team in Texas. As they run rough shot over the Cowboys. Hell SMU might be a better team in Texas. Bet the Cowboys by the score thirty four to ten. C. J. Stroud twenty three or thirty four two fifty seven, But it was Joe Mixing twenty rushes one hundred and nine yards and three touchdowns that really put the game away. They took the ball away three times from the twice from the Cowboys. They fumbled twice, they recovered one, and Cooper rushed door pick, but the Texans win thirty four to ten.
Speaker 3: Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I'm unh he's O. Joe. See you on Wednesday. Thank you for joining me Wednesday.
Speaker 1: If y'all got availability for Thanksgiving, let me notes in the invite